20240319_194051 (resized).jpg
IMG_5172 (resized).jpeg
20240313_124509 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_232015126 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230406999 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230353824 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_230324405 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 357.
#5251 1 year ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Already some chipping in this lane. I'm assuming I just throw down some mylar ?
[quoted image]

Those get hammered with ball drops from the ramp returns, so I'd put cliffy metal protectors there. I don't think mylar is great for around the switch slots when the ball is getting slammed onto them over and over.

Little Shop of Games is OOS on the cliffy switch slot protectors, but you might see when they're being restocked:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/cliffy-protectors/universal-rollover-protector/

Cliff's page is here and you can email him to order these, but not sure if he's backed up on them or has stock:

http://passionforpinball.com/switchslot.htm

#5252 1 year ago
Quoted from pduffy:

On one of the multiballs (cant recall which one) my whole playfield goes dark except for a handful fo lights during the multiball and then come back on. Is that by design (i hope)?

Fly by Night MB. The first time I got this MB I thought there was something wrong with my game. Such a cool effect and still love this MB the best.

#5253 1 year ago

Just got the Moving Pictures 40th Anniversary box set. Included is a great Red Barchetta model that fit nice in my LE. I have thin pieces of double stick adhesive attached to the top of the left ramp. Hope it stays in place.

D2C84B43-4A4D-4F77-8BE3-3F9D741621EC (resized).pngD2C84B43-4A4D-4F77-8BE3-3F9D741621EC (resized).pngBAF82D2B-6B18-436A-A8BF-9EB6BF77EEE8 (resized).jpegBAF82D2B-6B18-436A-A8BF-9EB6BF77EEE8 (resized).jpeg
#5254 1 year ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Already some chipping in this lane. I'm assuming I just throw down some mylar ?[quoted image]

We're working with NinjaCamp to release our own solution for this very soon. We're just down to fine tuning. No doubt about it though, some people are gonna love it, some are gonna hate it. But if you're interested, keep an eye the NinjaCamp thread.

#5255 1 year ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Already some chipping in this lane. I'm assuming I just throw down some mylar ?
[quoted image]

Yes

#5256 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

The advisory says "all numbers before 330402C" but that's probably an educated guess. My machine is several hundred past that number, and I had the old switch setup. Again, machine built 3/4/22 but playfield dated 2/9/22. If you stick you phone in there on selfie mode, to the left side behind the node board, that's where the date is on mine. t's easy to tell with your playfield up, just look at the side scoop of your premium/le and you either have the squared off edge connected on the left by 2 screws, or the angular (45°) metal attached by one screw on each side with a foot screwed into the playfield on the right. Pictures of both below and one of the advisory from https://sternpinball.com/support/rush-kits/
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm about a 100 past that serial number listed. My game was built March 1st, but my switch is the old version.

#5257 1 year ago
Quoted from Photopin:

Read back through this thread. The issue may not be the board but the wiring. If it happens after the new board is installed you might want to start there.

Just a follow up on this problem. I was able to isolate this to a short in the lower blue G.I. string of lamps. Removed and inspected almost all the blue lamp sockets on that string (except for the ones under the flipper brackets which are hard to get to) for possible stray wires or solder blobs that could be causing a short. Nothing. Turns out that the wire looms that run under the flipper brackets to illuminate the ball guides on either side of the flippers were pinching the wire looms. I cut the wire ties on those looms and fanned out the wires. One wire on the right side and two wires on the left side had nicks in the insulation right where the loom passes under the metal flipper bracket. One of those tiny nicks was allowing the bare wire to contact the bracket and shorting the circuit. This took quite a while to diagnose and find, and could have easily been avoided by better quality control on the assembly line. Happy to have finally found the problem, but feel like billing Stern for 20 hours of my time searching for the problem and fixing it. Now if I can just get the right side Expression lights working 100% maybe I can start to enjoy the game again. I must say that this NIB game has had more than its fair share of problems at a time that Stern is pushing the limits of pricing. This will almost definitely be my last NIB purchase from them until their QC improves.

Screenshot_20220416-231234_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220416-231234_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220416-231437_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220416-231437_Gallery (resized).jpg
#5258 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicman:

Turns out that the wire looms that run under the flipper brackets to illuminate the ball guides on either side of the flippers were pinching the wire looms. I cut the wire ties on those looms and fanned out the wires. One wire on the right side and two wires on the left side had nicks in the insulation right where the loom passes under the metal flipper bracket. One of those tiny nicks was allowing the bare wire to contact the bracket and shorting the circuit.

Great work!

I keyposted this post under TECH:ELECTRICAL and passed the pics on to Stern. They demonstrate their assembly problem in the area better than any other I've seen. This is not an isolated source of that error. They need to adjust how they route the wires under the flipper plate and how thick they bundle the wires there.

#5259 1 year ago

I've had a 2021 car for a full year. # of times waxed zero. Rush pinball 40 days old, waxed 2x. After cleaning and waxing tonight played several games. At one point I heard a noise and saw tiny screw on the playfield... Game was going well, so I continued... (poor decision). Thought i could "stop" it if things got bad. Fast as lightning, the ball knocks the screw down to the flipper and before I could process (information at half speed), I flipped. The screw went flying. Stopped the game and turned it off. Opened the glass and looked around at playfield level for about 10 minutes or so. Couldn't find it anywhere. Wondered if it may have fallen down below. Noticed that tiny things can travel under a lot of the stuff in there including the inner loop and orbits. Thankfully I noticed that the bottom of the orbit back wall also has several gaps under it. Plugged all of those with rags I had handy and began to slowly lift the playfield. Head the rattle of a tiny screw falling towards the back and stopped. Found the scree next to a rag stuffing one of the gaps. Turns out the screw fell out of the left side blue bumper on the Time Machine ramp. Put some blue lock tite on it and reinstalled. Was going to do it to the other 3, but the other left screw seemed tight, and the right side screws seem impossible to test without ramp removal. I'll save that for another day. Lessons learned: 1. If you see a lose part on the pf, stop! I think I was pretty lucky it didn't damage the pf or get lost. 2. The orbit has gaps under it. Block them if something like this happens to you. 3. Gee, you notice a lot of things you've never noticed when you have a flashlight with your ear to the playfield looking underneath everything! 4. Maybe pulling the playfield till it is sitting on the playfield support rails would make waxing the outlanes and other stuff easier.

#5260 1 year ago
Quoted from Magicman:

Just a follow up on this problem. I was able to isolate this to a short in the lower blue G.I. string of lamps. Removed and inspected almost all the blue lamp sockets on that string (except for the ones under the flipper brackets which are hard to get to) for possible stray wires or solder blobs that could be causing a short. Nothing. Turns out that the wire looms that run under the flipper brackets to illuminate the ball guides on either side of the flippers were pinching the wire looms. I cut the wire ties on those looms and fanned out the wires. One wire on the right side and two wires on the left side had nicks in the insulation right where the loom passes under the metal flipper bracket. One of those tiny nicks was allowing the bare wire to contact the bracket and shorting the circuit. This took quite a while to diagnose and find, and could have easily been avoided by better quality control on the assembly line. Happy to have finally found the problem, but feel like billing Stern for 20 hours of my time searching for the problem and fixing it. Now if I can just get the right side Expression lights working 100% maybe I can start to enjoy the game again. I must say that this NIB game has had more than its fair share of problems at a time that Stern is pushing the limits of pricing. This will almost definitely be my last NIB purchase from them until their QC improves.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, those are nicked a lot worse than mine were. Glad you got it tracked down.

#5261 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Correction, there are two (other) 1/2" #2 Phillips heads that hold the pads on below the first plastic. ( See two screws at front of image. )

Is that a huge crack in your left eraser? How many plays do you have on it?

#5262 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I've had a 2021 car for a full year. # of times waxed zero. Rush pinball 40 days old, waxed 2x. After cleaning and waxing tonight played several games. At one point I heard a noise and saw tiny screw on the playfield... Game was going well, so I continued... (poor decision). Thought i could "stop" it if things got bad. Fast as lightning, the ball knocks the screw down to the flipper and before I could process (information at half speed), I flipped. The screw went flying. Stopped the game and turned it off. Opened the glass and looked around at playfield level for about 10 minutes or so. Couldn't find it anywhere. Wondered if it may have fallen down below. Noticed that tiny things can travel under a lot of the stuff in there including the inner loop and orbits. Thankfully I noticed that the bottom of the orbit back wall also has several gaps under it. Plugged all of those with rags I had handy and began to slowly lift the playfield. Head the rattle of a tiny screw falling towards the back and stopped. Found the scree next to a rag stuffing one of the gaps. Turns out the screw fell out of the left side blue bumper on the Time Machine ramp. Put some blue lock tite on it and reinstalled. Was going to do it to the other 3, but the other left screw seemed tight, and the right side screws seem impossible to test without ramp removal. I'll save that for another day. Lessons learned: 1. If you see a lose part on the pf, stop! I think I was pretty lucky it didn't damage the pf or get lost. 2. The orbit has gaps under it. Block them if something like this happens to you. 3. Gee, you notice a lot of things you've never noticed when you have a flashlight with your ear to the playfield looking underneath everything! 4. Maybe pulling the playfield till it is sitting on the playfield support rails would make waxing the outlanes and other stuff easier.

I had a similar issue! I has loose screws and washers in the game...took it out and thoroughly inspected game and could not find a spot where it came from, so imagine the factory lost these during the build and couldn't locate and just sent game. Also missing and loose screws under lock down.

On another note, having a couple issues with my LE...issue 1 is on plunges; does anyone else have the ball go clear through the bumpers and straight down the middle for a cheap drain?

Second issue is on the upper right orbit, where the guiderail is lower on the right edge. Is anyone else having issues with this area, both on plunges rattling around and also on fast orbits going both clock wise and counter clock wise having the ball actually roll up over the guide and off of the playfield?

#5263 1 year ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Is that a huge crack in your left eraser? How many plays do you have on it?

There are 557 plays (599 lifetime). I was going to tell you no cracks, as it was fine when I waxed it, but you are right, it's now cracked! I believe it happened when the screw came out!

20220418_104104 (resized).jpg20220418_104104 (resized).jpg
#5264 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

here are 557 plays (599 lifetime). I was going to tell you no cracks, as it was fine when I waxed it, but you are right, it's now cracked! I believe it happened when the screw came out!

Wow, that wasn't even the one I was talking about. I was looking at the black rubber on the idiot sandwich (your post #5241). Looks like a chasm on the left side has opened up?

#5265 1 year ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Wow, that wasn't even the one I was talking about. I was looking at the black rubber on the idiot sandwich (your post #5241). Looks like a chasm on the left side has opened up?

That's actually the way it came. It kinda like a seam, but other side doesn't have it. ?? BTW, before I read this I looked up the time machine bumper 625-5123-00. A going to order from pinball life, but the ones they have are a different part number, so pulled out the super glue and made a temporary fix. Maybe that's what's on the black one from Stern???

20220418_112810 (resized).jpg20220418_112810 (resized).jpg20220418_113141 (resized).jpg20220418_113141 (resized).jpg
#5266 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I wonder how much that thing went for. The signed Hugh Symes boxed book was a thousand bucks. Um...no thanks.
I did get the massive 40th anniversary boxed set for Moving Pictures, though.

there were a couple versions of the art of rush book that were signed by lee, lifeson, peart and symes
the first was a really nice roadcase box set (limited to 100 sets), $1,000

these were fetching up to $5,000 but someone has one on ebay for $1795
ebay.com link: itm

the second was in a cherry and oak wooden box for the uk market (limited to 350 sets) but a good portion of the boxes were destroyed in shipping so they sold off the remaining autographed copies (for the same price, I believe) w/o the presentation box, $1,000
https://www.rushbackstage.com/product/6XAMRU0107/art-of-rush-european-box-set

a slip cased edition, limited to 250 copies, $495

#5267 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Maybe that's what's on the black one from Stern???

No, that's just flash from the mold or excess material they didn't trim off when they cut it.

#5268 1 year ago

Rush has been my favorite band for so long and I loved pinball for a long time so this pin came as a blessing when it was announced a few months ago.
I am not an owner yet as I've been waiting a bit for the revisions. Being from Canada requires a very high shipping price for anything so I think it was better to wait a bit before placing an order. It's 10 000$ CND for a Pro model so it's something to really think about.

At this point in time, should I wait again a few months before placing an order or the risk of this machine not being made anymore is too great?
Do you think there will be more serious issues that Stern need to address for this pin?
I would prefer having an original "final" revision instead of swapping parts in the long run.

By the way, anyone in Quebec can vouch for Player One Amusement for their quality of service?

#5269 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

By the way, anyone in Quebec can vouch for Player One Amusement for their quality of service?

Unless you reach out to them right after delivery, their service is poor.

#5270 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Great work!
I keyposted this post under TECH:ELECTRICAL and passed the pics on to Stern. They demonstrate their assembly problem in the area better than any other I've seen. This is not an isolated source of that error. They need to adjust how they route the wires under the flipper plate and how thick they bundle the wires there.

Thanks PinMonk. I'm adding 2 more photos of what the problem looked like before I found it. On both flippers the wire looms were cinched up with zip ties right where the loom goes under the flipper bracket, and the bracket was screwed down with quite a bit of force pinching the wire tie and crushing the wires. I loosened all of the bracket screws to take some pressure off of the loom, then carefully snipped the wire tie and fanned out the wires before tightening down the bracket screws again. Only then could you see the damaged wires. I've been working with one of the guys from Stern's tech support to find and fix this problem and he has these photos as well. Stern is aware of some issues like this on on their assembly line and are addressing them. I was told that someone at Stern observed an assembly line worker stripping wires over the playfield. Of course they told him not to do that, as tiny hair size wires can come off with the insulation and eventually work their way into lamp sockets causing electrical shorts. We thought that might be causing the short in my G.I. but it turned out to be a different assembly line issue. I'll eventually disassemble the flipper mech, de-solder the nicked wires and put shrink tubing over them, but that's a lot of trouble, so for now I'm going to just paint on some liquid e-tape over the nicks.

20220413_182105 (resized).jpg20220413_182105 (resized).jpg20220413_182134 (resized).jpg20220413_182134 (resized).jpg
#5271 1 year ago
Quoted from bouche03:

I had a similar issue! I has loose screws and washers in the game...took it out and thoroughly inspected game and could not find a spot where it came from, so imagine the factory lost these during the build and couldn't locate and just sent game. Also missing and loose screws under lock down.
On another note, having a couple issues with my LE...issue 1 is on plunges; does anyone else have the ball go clear through the bumpers and straight down the middle for a cheap drain?
Second issue is on the upper right orbit, where the guiderail is lower on the right edge. Is anyone else having issues with this area, both on plunges rattling around and also on fast orbits going both clock wise and counter clock wise having the ball actually roll up over the guide and off of the playfield?

I get an occasional cheap drain like you on auto re plunge, gonna adjust strength down a bit today

#5272 1 year ago
Quoted from Gabpower:

Rush has been my favorite band for so long and I loved pinball for a long time so this pin came as a blessing when it was announced a few months ago.
I am not an owner yet as I've been waiting a bit for the revisions. Being from Canada requires a very high shipping price for anything so I think it was better to wait a bit before placing an order. It's 10 000$ CND for a Pro model so it's something to really think about.
At this point in time, should I wait again a few months before placing an order or the risk of this machine not being made anymore is too great?
Do you think there will be more serious issues that Stern need to address for this pin?
I would prefer having an original "final" revision instead of swapping parts in the long run.

I would get on the waiting list to start ASAP, you can always say no when its available and it will take time to get one. You can't just walk in and buy a Rush, supplies of machines are limited.

New Pro machines will have a fixed scoop and there are no other major issues, you should be A-OK! It's a super fun game and it's a must for a Rush fan if you can swing it.

#5273 1 year ago

Cliffy pack ordered. Are these installed similarly to the stern pack?

#5274 1 year ago

Interesting,
Never owned a pinball machine with upper playfield flippers.
I just realized today that the upper flipper doesn’t engage until the right flipper button is pushed halfway. So , the button has two positions. I’m sure some of you already knew this. New to me

#5275 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Interesting,
I just realized today that the upper flipper doesn’t engage until the right flipper button is pushed halfway. So , the button has two positions. I’m sure some of you already knew this. New to me

Yes. Better players than me can use this feature to stage one ball on the lower flipper and still operate the upper flipper to bat another ball around while holding the other one on the flipper below.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5276 1 year ago

Red Barchetta added. Contrasts the dog and hydrant perfectly.

C266D104-A3C4-4C46-BCB7-BB20084391CE (resized).jpegC266D104-A3C4-4C46-BCB7-BB20084391CE (resized).jpegF7CA985D-3F62-4895-B5FA-AA3AB314B8C5 (resized).jpegF7CA985D-3F62-4895-B5FA-AA3AB314B8C5 (resized).jpeg
#5277 1 year ago
Quoted from J-drum11:

Interesting,

Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes. Better players than me can use this feature to stage one ball on the lower flipper and still operate the upper flipper to bat another ball around while holding the other one on the flipper below.

Yeah this is something I've been trying to work on, since I have several games with upper flippers. You essentially have to find that spot where the lower flipper is activated but upper flipper is still not triggered, then use a different finger to to press against the cabinet/button housing in a way that you're holding the button at that position. Then, you use your flipper finger normally to operate the upper flipper while the lower one is cradling. It's pretty sweet when you can pull it off ... if that made sense!

#5278 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yeah this is something I've been trying to work on, since I have several games with upper flippers. You essentially have to find that spot where the lower flipper is activated but upper flipper is still not triggered, then use a different finger to to press against the cabinet/button housing in a way that you're holding the button at that position. Then, you use your flipper finger normally to operate the upper flipper while the lower one is cradling. It's pretty sweet when you can pull it off ... if that made sense!

Yeah, I can do it occasionally for a little bit, but consistency is key, and I am NOT consistent with that - at all.

#5279 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Red Barchetta added. Contrasts the dog and hydrant perfectly.[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful! I shipped a whole bunch on Saturday morning so I figured I'd start seeing some pics soon. I still have a few more slots available on the waitlist. Steady and interactive headlights and one-lane bridge options are still in work, but this version (with/without grassy shoulder and road signs) is available now if you dont want lit headlights. PM me for details.

#5280 1 year ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Cliffy pack ordered. Are these installed similarly to the stern pack?

So the Cliffy`s are available to order?

#5281 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I get an occasional cheap drain like you on auto re plunge, gonna adjust strength down a bit today

This isn't the proper fix. All orbits can be adjusted by loosening and adjusting one or more of the bolts holding down the metal guides. It takes a few times to get the knack of it, but it is much better to do it this way.

#5282 1 year ago

Hey everyone, I posted over on the NC mods thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/4#post-6888708. We had one customer with a rip in the Rush TPU Scoop Protector. As such, we're taking every precaution necessary and updating the design slightly. As you know many of us (myself included) are running the V1 on location and everything is fine. I don't see any reason to replace it unless you find an issue (which we'll gladly care for).

I just wanted to make this group aware since...well...you're the reason this exists .

#5283 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

This isn't the proper fix. All orbits can be adjusted by loosening and adjusting one or more of the bolts holding down the metal guides. It takes a few times to get the knack of it, but it is much better to do it this way.

My orbits are so smooth tho, not gonna mess with them. And my auto plunge does have room to be slowed down. It rarely happens, sdtm, but does make me laugh and cuss at same time

#5284 1 year ago
ACEC9D1C-DE1C-4D56-94CD-A1E00C843B81 (resized).jpegACEC9D1C-DE1C-4D56-94CD-A1E00C843B81 (resized).jpeg
#5285 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

So the Cliffy`s are available to order?

Yea shoot him a email he told me he's about 4 weeks behind though

#5286 1 year ago

Still listening to Clockwork Angels every chance I get.
Geddy's bass lines on this album are UNFUCKWITHABLE...some of his finest.
This is working on my favorite Rush album ever.

#5287 1 year ago

Accurate

FB_IMG_1650329204196 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1650329204196 (resized).jpg
#5288 1 year ago

Hey Jamesays -- the Red Barchetta road mod looks great but one minor tweak ... you need to replace the silver washer on the left with the one you installed (where it's not needed) on the right.

With the road-only version of the mod, I include black screws & washers to help them disappear into the road. I include 3 black screws but only 2 black washers -- this is because you don't need the washer at the right-most location. The notch/cutout there is only large enough for the screw head itself. I do mention this near the end of the DIY Installation video, but this shows me I need to make that point more clear, so thanks!

So, next chance you're in there:
1) remove the black washer from the right location and reinstall the screw only;
2) remove the silver washer from the left location and reinstall that screw with the black washer.

#5289 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Hey Jamesays -- the Red Barchetta road mod looks great but one minor tweak ... you need to replace the silver washer on the left with the one you installed (where it's not needed) on the right.
With the road-only version of the mod, I include black screws & washers to help them disappear into the road. I include 3 black screws but only 2 black washers -- this is because you don't need the washer at the right-most location. The notch/cutout there is only large enough for the screw head itself. I do mention this near the end of the DIY Installation video, but this shows me I need to make that point more clear, so thanks!
So, next chance you're in there:
1) remove the black washer from the right location and reinstall the screw only;
2) remove the silver washer from the left location and reinstall that screw with the black washer.

I was wondering why only 2 washers

#5290 1 year ago

Quick shoutout for Gameroom Mods, I love the dice lights! Just the right size so they're subtle but present. Great improvement over plain stock bulbs!

20220418_185414 (resized).jpg20220418_185414 (resized).jpg
#5291 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Quick shoutout for Gameroom Mods, I love the dice lights! Just the right size so they're subtle but present. Great improvement over plain stock bulbs!
[quoted image]

A nitpick, because dice are absolutely what both of those lights should have been from the factory and this is an improvement as-is, but I wish they'd mount them to the light at angles so they impart a sense of motion. Mounting them flat just looks boring.

#5292 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Red Barchetta added. Contrasts the dog and hydrant perfectly.[quoted image][quoted image]

Where'd you get the Owl? It's cool!

#5293 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Where'd you get the Owl? It's cool!

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/rush

I also have a red drum set from them BUT no place to put it so it is just chillin on my desk. It fits nicely where a clock would go. But I’m planning on adding a clock sometime!

05C87553-FE47-49A4-915E-240F86BAD902 (resized).jpeg05C87553-FE47-49A4-915E-240F86BAD902 (resized).jpeg
#5294 1 year ago

Outpost Kodelia, in ongoing partnership with NinjaCamp, has just announced our latest mod for Rush, and this time it's less about protection or correction and more about cosmetics and extending playability. Currently assessing interest, then we'll open preorders. Check it out: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/4#post-6889765

IMG_1280 (resized).jpgIMG_1280 (resized).jpg
#5295 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

[quoted image]

Looking great! Thanks for the shoutout!

Quoted from PinMonk:

A nitpick, because dice are absolutely what both of those lights should have been from the factory and this is an improvement as-is, but I wish they'd mount them to the light at angles so they impart a sense of motion. Mounting them flat just looks boring.

Those are standard bayonet sockets. There is no standard orientation for the pins of the bayonet. You can, however give the socket a gentile twist and turn it to whatever orientation you want!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1167-gameroom-mods/06718-lighted-dice

#5296 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

I also have a red drum set from them BUT no place to put it so it is just chillin on my desk. It fits nicely where a clock would go. But I’m planning on adding a clock sometime![quoted image]

Drum mod is nice.

Where will you place it?

#5297 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Drum mod is nice.
Where will you place it?

I had it to the left of the pop bumpers but I’m waiting for the Lermods PRO clock to be released. Which will end up in the same spot.

#5298 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Correction, there are two (other) 1/2" #2 Phillips heads that hold the pads on below the first plastic. ( See two screws at front of image. )[quoted image]

I don't know why but it reminds me of horse blinders...

#5299 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Outpost Kodelia, in ongoing partnership with NinjaCamp, has just announced our latest mod for Rush, and this time it's less about protection or correction and more about cosmetics and extending playability. Currently assessing interest, then we'll open preorders. Check it out: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/4#post-6889765[quoted image]

Love this. Between the lights in this lane, and the window to the subway, I think Stern forgot that we don't view the game from overhead cameras while we play. These lights and the locked ball in the subway are completely invisible to an average player standing in front of the game.

#5300 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

I also have a red drum set from them BUT no place to put it so it is just chillin on my desk. It fits nicely where a clock would go. But I’m planning on adding a clock sometime![quoted image]

Nothing says Rush like a 4-piece drum set.............

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
8,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auburn, NH
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rehoboth Beach, DE
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Life
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods
Led
$ 135.00
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Apparel - Unisex
arcade-cabinets.com
Unisex
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 17,839 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 357.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/106 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.