(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2204 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2465 Tips on removing the upper playfield Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2474 Photo of the updated divertor Posted by sd_tom (7 years ago)

Post #2477 Photos of new tilt graphics side art for TBL Posted by jGraffix (7 years ago)

Post #2506 Factory visit update! Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #2926 DP's response to their issue with ARA and game manufacturing. Posted by JimB (7 years ago)

Post #2971 pinghetto contacts ARA for information regarding the delays Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #2973 pinghetto information regarding contacting ARA Posted by pinghetto (7 years ago)

Post #3056 ARA's email response about DP's claims. Posted by CrazyLevi (7 years ago)

Post #3483 Jaap from Dutch Pinball counters the ARA story. Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Post #3491 ARA counters the Jaap counter to ARA's previous communication! Posted by Rarehero (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulbaptiste.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12148 3 years ago

I reached out to Melissa last week and she stated there would be an email sent out with updates regarding place in line and ship date expectations. I didn't receive that email yet so have reached back out. Anyone else receive an update?

1 week later
#12180 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

How many people are on the EA waiting list?
And....
How many people are on the 12,500 waiting list?
I thought someone said Cointaker was sending out the waiting list.

Yes, I was told by Melissa they were sending out a list that would tell us all our place in lane and updated ETA. This hasn't happened yet. I sent a follow up email to inquire about the update and haven't heard back. I will follow up!

2 weeks later
#12250 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Did you get that list?

I did not. I followed up and the answer I got back is they are hoping to ramp up production. No more detail than that.

1 week later
#12314 3 years ago

So does shopping for mods for a game you don't own yet make the wait more painful? Or does it provide relief?

#12375 3 years ago

If they are unsure when the game will ship they should not be requesting payment. What communication are they receiving from DP that causes her to ask for payment? I wouldn't think it would be as vague as her responses to customers.

1 month later
#12544 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No Parking DUDE! Introducing the new No Parking Dude custom railing and parking sign. Give your bowling alley parking lot a Dude look. Simple and reversible installation. Hand painted detail for an authentic look. We are Honored to be part of your Amazing collections. The Dude Abides! Available now. Thanks again for your interest and support.
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks incredible! Well done!

1 month later
#12773 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Is it not still $12,500 delivered??

Yes, thats with shipping included.

3 weeks later
#12802 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Picture of today
Clearly shows work in progress. Pace is picking up and the extra amount of people is slowly starting to pay off.
[quoted image]

Thanks for the update!!

1 week later
#12854 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

PROS: I easily have the money and the patience to buy this game.
CONS: The timeline constantly changing for others and a history of things going wrong.
Would I rather pay 12,500 for a NIB and wait or spend an extra 2-3k for one now?... meh, I'd rather wait. Plus these new ones are all updated with hardware fixes, right?
Thinking about joining the line. What have you guys waited from deposit until now? Cointaker website says 6-8 months. I have no problem waiting that long, just wanna know how accurate that is.
=======================================
EDIT: After searching way back, is it fair to say 6-8 months until they ask for final payment, and then 4-8 weeks from final payment to delivery?

I'm 6 months in after placing a deposit

1 week later
#12877 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Got the call. My TBL shows up Monday!

Awesome news! Congratulations!!

#12882 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Finally! A few issues from shipping and factory. Shipping, container was punctured. I thought the damage was limited to three gouges in the back of the head. Once I got it open I found out that the head actually had a joint that was cracked and the side rails are pretty dented. I'm an idiot I didn't have the shipping company note the damage to the package. When I talk to Melissa it didn't sound good for making a claim. I really just want new side rails, Melissa told me that could be months. So if anybody knows where to get replacements, help. As for the game itself. I had one coil just hanging. screws were in the cabinet however the bracket and spring were completely missing. The outline for the ball drain was bent so the ball would get stuck. One switch needed to be adjusted. there were some other issues but in the end the pin is playing great and this dude is happy.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really respect your sunny disposition in all of this. Id be in the corner crying. Its hard enough to wait for a year or longer to receive a game let alone one with multiple issues. Way to make the best of it!

#12884 3 years ago
Quoted from edmorex:

Fellow Early Achievers, Just wanted to let y'all know #61 just arrived safe and sound in Austin, TX.
The drop tag was ripped off the box and the pallet looked like it lost a battle to a fork lift but the pin survived. I only needed to do some minor adjustments to roll overs and tighten up a few spots.
Looked it up, my first payment was on 2014-07-01 and my final in full payment was 2015-03-03. Hang in there dudes.
[quoted image]

Congratulations!!

1 week later
#12934 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Looking at joining the preorder club tonight. I too have an alien, but have not played TBL. Mostly doing it because I want the theme. Have never played the game.

Your more than welcome! I will wait patiently with you. I played one game in Chicago and it really sealed the deal. Its worth the wait.

#12959 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

I agree DP is kicking butt lately. It seems like they have picked up the pace with the new factory. Overall design has improved from what others have said. New code is on the way! The game is rock solid. Everything seems to be trending in a great direction. To your question on when did I develop a ponzi scheme feeling, after hearing 4-6 more weeks multiple times for delivery I started to question what's going on.

Part of me is dreading the call to PIF for that exact reason. I know I'm getting closer and I can't wait to receive the game, but the waiting period is going to be rough. Hopefully as production increases the gap between payment and receipt is lessened as well.

4 weeks later
#12988 3 years ago
Quoted from hefel-be:

Just paid my final invoice. I placed my deposit on 6/27/20, so that’s a solid 10 months. Based on others’ experiences, I was thinking it would take a bit longer so I’m pleasantly surprised! According to CoinTaker (grain of salt advised), the next batch of machines will be leaving the Netherlands the week May 8th.

Hopefully the delay from payment to ship date is drastically reduced. I hope you get your game soon!

2 weeks later
#13055 2 years ago

This falls in line with what I was told and I ordered about a week before you did.

I hope you guys are right. I ordered last September and haven't heard a peep. I'll be happy to hear I'm right around the corner though.

#13058 2 years ago
Quoted from cmdestin:

Melissa told me 1 month ago that I was 2-3 months out. I put deposit down 10/4/20.

I placed my deposit 9/1/2020. I would be delighted if I was one month out. I'll let the group know what I hear back.

1 week later
#13070 2 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Sometimes I wondered when (but not if) this day would ever come. So worth the wait, and better than I imagined.
[quoted image][quoted image]

And in Illinois to boot! Congratulations!

1 month later
#13173 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Just received an email from DP that my TBL will be assembled this week (with factory installation of the upgrade apron ). I am on the list since sept 2020. Keep you all informed!

Thats awesome! I'm requesting they install my lit apron as well. Congrats!!

#13182 2 years ago
Quoted from Joost996me:

Received a notice that "my TBL" is to be transported next week, including the Starry Lit Apron!

That's awesome news! Make sure to take pictures and share with the group.

I was informed I'm another month out. Can't wait!

#13207 2 years ago

The same happened to me.
Maybe we should contact Cointaker and add the apron to our order?

Thats what I did. Melissa added it to my order.

#13228 2 years ago

Thats awesome! Glad you were able to tour the plant, what a privilege. Enjoy the game and post some post set up pics!

#13243 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

After almost 2 years here it is! I am going to do some deep inspection as the "Drop N tell" indicator was totally gone. There is also clear water contact on the top of the box. Will report back what I find. So far the exterior looks real nice!.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s incredible! Can’t wait until my turn and I love the genuine excitement in this group when a new pin arrives. I hope everything is okay and works 100%. Report back once you get it set up.

3 weeks later
#13284 2 years ago

What’s typically the time between new shipments landing in the states? Every six weeks?

Rensh Have the Proc issues been figured out or are new games still on hold until that is resolved?

1 week later
#13323 2 years ago

My game is supposed to be shipping on Wednesday! Will update when it arrives. Deposit paid September 1st, 2020.

#13340 2 years ago

How many Lebowski games have been made so far?

1 week later
#13382 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Appliance dolly over furniture dolly, they are designed for heavier items and have conveyors on the back for staircase use.

This is the one I have

appliance hand truck (resized).pngappliance hand truck (resized).png
#13404 2 years ago

Unboxed mine today. Some issues to work through, but game is playing and I'm happy my year long wait is done. Game is beautiful! Preorder and deposit paid September 2020, received today.

20210909_110300 (resized).jpg20210909_110300 (resized).jpg20210909_130738 (resized).jpg20210909_130738 (resized).jpg20210909_130809 (resized).jpg20210909_130809 (resized).jpg20210909_133156 (resized).jpg20210909_133156 (resized).jpg20210909_133159 (resized).jpg20210909_133159 (resized).jpg20210909_140326 (resized).jpg20210909_140326 (resized).jpg20210909_140856 (resized).jpg20210909_140856 (resized).jpg20210909_140859 (resized).jpg20210909_140859 (resized).jpg20210909_141211 (resized).jpg20210909_141211 (resized).jpg20210909_141408 (resized).jpg20210909_141408 (resized).jpg20210909_143539 (resized).jpg20210909_143539 (resized).jpg
#13412 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Played an EA at Clepin. That lighted apron is awesome. I’m not sure about $600 awesome but pretty damn cool. I pre ordered in November so hoping for good news soon. Congrats paulbaptise !! I cannot wait for mine.
[quoted image]

Quoted from Flash71:

So I show my wife the lighted apron and tell her the price. She says I would be highly disappointed in you if we spent $12k on a pin and you didn’t get that with it. Lol! Guess I’ll be emailing Melissa. The dude abides!

Quoted from Flash71:

paulbaptise You said you were working through a few issue. Could you share them with us?

Congrats on the approval for the apron! The difference between $11,500 and $12,100 balance seemed really small at the time of payment. Its a shit ton of money either way!

I will detail my issues as I work through them. I had a cut in my decals which is being rectified and some small cosmetic things. Overall I'm thrilled with my purchase.

#13426 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

How bad was the cut in the decals and how are they going about making it right? Also when did you have to let Melissa know that you wanted the lighted apron, at the time of full payment?

I let Melissa know a few months out on the apron. Im being sent new decals from Cointaker. I have other minor marks from packaging, but this one was obviously an issue. Everyone has been very responsive (even on a Saturday) and I feel I am in good hands.

Couple technical things Im working through but nothing that interrupts gameplay. Im loving it so far!

20210909_201446 (resized).jpg20210909_201446 (resized).jpg
#13428 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dang that mark on the cabinet was so close to being covered by the leg! Anyways your in good hands with Barry and Melissa, they will make sure you get taken care of!

I know right, it’s right there, just outside the leg. I’m not worried at all. I enjoy this side of Lebowski ownership, even with a few issues, more than the preorder side! Having one in your home makes all the issues seem a bit small.

#13452 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did you get a sense that the lit apron needs to be prepaid at the time of initial deposit? Or is it something you can add on when CoinTaker contacts you to pay the balance (which I gather from the posts here is still being requested some months in advance of the games shipping)? And do you know if CoinTaker holds the $600 for the lit apron the same as the $1,000 deposit (so that DP doesn't get the money until the games ship, and you've got a shot at getting a full refund in the hopefully unlikely circumstance that DP runs into more business trouble somewhere down the line)?
Also, is US shipping included in the $12,500?

You don't need to prepay for the apron. I put my deposit in, then paid $12,100 for the balance with apron.

3 weeks later
#13488 2 years ago
Quoted from Deadpin:

So bottom line… if i drop a deposit at cointaker today, when can i expect that “yours is ready to ship” invoice?

11-12 months. I received mine 3 weeks after invoice, 1 year and a week after deposit.

1 week later
#13514 2 years ago

You will get a call or text from the shipping company. I never heard anything from Cointaker but did get a text from Fed ex that it was shipping.

#13532 2 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Good news and bad news.
Got a call at 7:30 this morning from FedEx. Which I didn’t pick up because that’s the time this Dude is trying to get some rest.
Just checked voicemail and was mad I missed it since it was the call to schedule delivery.
Called them back and they said “well, your shipper didn’t approve a lift gate truck. Can you get this off the truck yourself? It’s 375 lbs. our drivers are only required to lift 50 lbs.”
Ummm. No? The Dude doesn’t abide. This aggression will not stand.
I explained how CT ships these all the time. Very expensive machines. Very long build time. Very far shipping. And how I don’t think it seems normal that it’s a tactic of “good luck, lift this sucker off the truck and enjoy!”
Something seems odd. So FedEx said they’ll reach out to CT. So frustrating since it’s few miles away sitting there!
I have a pickup truck but probably not a smart move to try and go get it in case there’s shipping damage, God forbid.

They did the same to me. Luckily my work is close by and we had forklift access. Fed ex even told the driver I’d have people there to assist lifting it out of the truck….never once had that conversation.

2 months later
#13679 2 years ago

Nice to see such a big batch heading to the states. Happy for all of you that have been waiting!

2 weeks later
#13721 2 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Received preliminary tracking yesterday from CT. Games are shipping on Monday. 13 months from pre order to shipping.

Congratulations! Exciting times indeed!

#13729 2 years ago
Quoted from mkdud:

Yes. I did speak with Chris. He said the shipment of 22 was to arrive today. Did anyone get a Fed-Ex shipment notification and tracking yet? We are supposed to get these via e-mail.

In my experience I never received an email from cointaker or FedEx. Fed ex sent a text asking me to confirm delivery date. I had no idea what it was for.

3 months later
#13983 1 year ago

This just blows my mind...It's sad that people will continue to clog up the line and make the wait longer for people who actually want to own and play the machine. It's getting more and more common.

I'd like to see Dutch at least prevent the same buyers from doing this again.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&ad_machine_key=2205

Same guy sold a NIB TBL twice in a little over a years time.

TBL FS (resized).pngTBL FS (resized).png
#14005 1 year ago
Quoted from DVDA:

hey pinheads. I’m probably going to order my game but before I do is there any issues with this game other than taking a year to get one? I remember 5 years ago on location it would constantly be broken down.

If you are doing okay with PB Alien, you should be okay with a TBL. You may have to do some adjustments but once dialed in it's a very solid game. I've had mine for almost a year now and I'm very happy with it. Dutch is great on the support side of things and the service manual covers just about every scenario. I've been through a problems and fixes and all the answers were available to me in that manual.

Its definitely worth it.

#14021 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Visited DP factory today for an, thanks to COVID, overdue housewarming party to open the new factory.
Some pictures for you guys to get an impression. And yes, there are people normally working there, they were just having a good time too …..
The two rows of boxes on top of each other you see are empty by the way.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great pictures! When does Dutch introduce a new game? I hope they are working on the next release.

3 weeks later
#14093 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

Are they back from vacation?

I was told they'd be back Wednesday this week.

1 month later
#14189 1 year ago
Quoted from Crhorsley:

Just put my deposit down 8/13/2022. It's going to be a long wait, but worth it. Are they still including the rugs with it?

Absolutely! It really ties the room together.

1 month later
#14237 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Has 1.0 code dropped?

From the club owners thread:

Quoted from Rensh:

Just to let you know we are still on schedule for, what we can say being now in October, this month. Coming week last audio assets should be finalized, some more testing and here we (finally) go.
In regard to a teaser, will make this happen within a few days .
Today is first watching formula 1 our Dutch Max Verstappen. And my mother in law expects me today at her birthday

1 month later
#14315 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

DP no longer gets the money upfront if you follow the story. Cointaker holds your money and DP does not get paid so until it ships.
So bring on title #2 later this year please!

I’m ready for whatever comes next

Quoted from jake35:

Just paid my deposit with cointaker, and I chose the lit apron. How much more is the apron? curious but figure its worth it.

600 is correct

2 months later
#14369 1 year ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Wrap up refers to EA only.

I need a game 2…..

1 month later
#14429 1 year ago

Come on CoinTaker, help this guy out.
4+ months on a $600 part is too long without any update.

There is no excuse for their lack of communication. This is not a unique experience but how they operate. Unfortunately they are the only option for TBL and Alien (they are seeking new distributors) and I don’t feel it’s a benefit to either manufacturer. I’ve bought two games though cointaker because I had to. If I had a different route to take to obtain those games I would’ve taken it.

There’s is no excuse.

#14432 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If not for Cointaker, would you have gotten either games, to now complain about the sole distro after the fact? I have no dog in the fight, but this seems harsh. I don't think the disto is the bottleneck when dealing with overseas manufacturers. Havent both manufacturers been hampered by various issues, outside of cointakers control?

If you have followed this thread or the Alien thread at all, this is par for the course. I am not unique. This is a pattern and not a new one. Not everyone does their due diligence and reads up on a distributor experience before ordering. Or some may think like you do and that it's just one overly critical person picking apart their experience and finding fault where no fault lies. Again, you haven't been reading the thread. Or the other option, which I think may be the most common is that their is no other option to purchase from and some of us wanted the game bad enough to risk it. I think this is the only reason that the pattern continues is because there is no where else to turn to. That doesn't negate me or anyone else's right to call out the truth.

Truth is, the communication is horrible. No excuse, no temporary problem due to weather or unavoidable circumstances, it's just horrible. There is no excuse for poor communication. There is no defending it. Not when the majority of people are afflicted.

The greater problem is the damage potentially done to the manufacturer. Dutch is incredible, communicates with the community, goes out of their way to solve problems. Pinball brothers is very much the same. I couldn't be more impressed with a manufacturer. They have better customer service than some companies that I share a state with. The problem is Cointaker. Hopefully both Dutch and Pinball Brothers figure it out and quit letting the distributor tarnish their brand.

No excuse.

1 month later
#14582 1 year ago
Quoted from dentgirl:

Deposit paid to Cointaker 10/28/2021
Balance paid 9/27/2022
Still haven’t received a ship date despite several calls and emails. Am I missing something?

Unfortunately you’re not. As others said you should be making noise on this one. No one should be waiting anywhere close to 6 months after paying in full. Sorry this happened to you.

1 month later
#14712 11 months ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

You would be correct, sir...
[quoted image]
It also has the new board in the back box with the power connections for mods:
[quoted image]

That's just damn sexy I tell you...

4 months later
#14984 7 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Still gotta laff at the people getting impatient. It seems your pin will get built 18 months from order. Forget about it for a bit, or cancel. The headache isnt worth it.

I don’t think it’s funny at all. It wasn’t funny when I went through it. The wait is one thing. The absolute horrible communication of cointaker is another. It truly hurts Dutch and its taints an otherwise amazing game and incredible company that stands behind it. I’m not the only one who won’t buy a game through cointaker again. There is a league of us who simply won’t be put through that ordeal again.

I don’t mind waiting. I don’t want to be lied to, or ignored, or misled, whether that be by Cointaker, Haggis or any other distributor or manufacturer that chooses to reward their customer with such disregard.

I’m incredibly excited for Dutch to release a new title next year and hoping they are listening to the loud feedback from these threads and will find another stateside distributor for this next release… please…

3 weeks later
#15045 6 months ago
Quoted from RTR:

The dude has arrived! Difficult to describe how much I have enjoyed this pin today. Unbelievable, better than I expected.
[quoted image]

It truly is that good... Congratulations!

1 month later
#15162 4 months ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I had the exact same experience with CoinTaker when I bought my TBL. Great people to deal with. Theres a lot of negativity towards them and I’m just wondering if people are just being super annoying with constant emails and badgering. If you can’t wait at least 13-15 months then this game is not for you. Buy with confidence when using Cointaker.

I think it's wonderful that recent buyers have had a positive experience purchasing TBL from Cointaker and I hope that pattern continues into the future. That doesn't negate or erase the years of poor experiences documented by countless others and it's insulting to lump them together and say it's the fault of some "selfish and needy" buyers. It's been thoroughly catalogued in these pages of the horrid communication and false promises, and ignored emails and misinformation and no information and no excuse for no communication...so much so that we now have a formal intercessor who will in turn contact Melissa after we have contacted her without a response or resolution, so she in turn can contact us....

Are you kidding me...There is a communication problem here friends. I pray Dutch are allowed to get some more stateside distributors for the next release and we aren't hemmed in by only having a single choice to purchase from. We make a lot concessions and offer a lot of excuses when we have no other options to chose from.

Go Dutch!!

2 weeks later
#15182 3 months ago

There are a lot of buyers who feel the same. I hope there will be more options on the new release as well. Even if just from a support model. The demand will be massive and having the support of another US distributor (or many) can only ease that burden I’d imagine. Fingers crossed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulbaptiste.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club?tu=paulbaptiste and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.