(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,275 posts
  • 860 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Vimtoman
  • Topic is favorited by 284 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
hair (resized).jpg
IMG_4074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4075 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 306.
#2501 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Dont games on route get just tore up? How long does it take to make the $$$ back the game cost? $10,000 in quarters is A LOT of games. I seriously dont know, thats why I ask.

$8500. Sill a lot of quarters...but just sayin'

#2502 7 years ago

Is anyone going to the factory tour this weekend? Wondering if there's new code running?

#2503 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Is anyone going to the factory tour this weekend? Wondering if there's new code running?

Am not going but will see DP at the pinball event I co-organize (CW2016) tomorrow and Sunday where they will bring a TBL and I will see Jaap and Barry the whole day. Will drop the question.

#2504 7 years ago

Can't believe dannylite posted in the 'strange place your ball got stuck' before posting in here ! Congrats man on getting your game!

Re other post: I haven't gotten my ball stuck there where I needed to pull glass or anything, maybe caught once and then came out on its own.

#2505 7 years ago

Sorry, no new code (yet) at CW2016. It is work in progress however. Pls Be patient is all we can say for the moment.

#2506 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Any idea what number they are up to now? Emailed Barry at the end of September, he said they were going aiming for the mark by mid October but haven't heard anything!

Little report from factory visit:

#78 is the highest numbered finished boxed up game.

20 of them done, waiting for shipment.

Unfortunately all of them have to be depacked again as faults were detected on test samples of the latest batch of one of the boards, so they're checking all of them. Probably more of a pain in the arse than a major delay.

In my view it's highly unlikely any other companies in pinball would do this, or that any (save maybe for JJP - big maybe) would even detect a batch of PCBs with a minor fault after initial production, in the first place, before shipping them.

#92 is the highest number currently in production.

ARA are at a cadence of ~8 per week now. They've told DP that they think they can do up to 20 per week once they're fully up to speed. They're obviously picking up pace.

They have climate, wear and mechanical testing rigs set up in house. As the previous factory visit reported, all the bespoke PCBs can be designed, prototyped, tested and produced in-house ... which has to be a huge asset.

All machines are properly tested (technical and play) before they go out.

Still continually refining TBL in terms of assembly procedure, setup, and revising the odd part.

To put an end to the Pinside rumours, licensing is NOT an issue for TBL. The run of 300 has not yet been extended, because the contract with their manufacturing partner ARA is for 300, and it or a new one has to be negotiated. Nor are they quitting after TBL ... they're working on game #2 and have plenty more ideas. They wouldn't comment, but I feel like it may not be THAT long before we hear or see something, given the glint in their eyes. Guess it depends on how long they intend to produce TBL for.

Both Dutch Pinball and ARA seem very well organised, and far more professional than any other operations I've seen or heard of. I mean that both in the general sense, and that they are all professionals with expertise. Specific tasks are all delegated to those with the most relevant skills, experience and qualification, and the means and tools for them to do their jobs as well as possible are provided. That goes for everything from art, to code, to parts ordering, to software, to human resources. There's instruction and oversight at every stage of production, and protocol arranged to deal with failures. It's a typical example of studied, modern, lean production and management ... rather than the rather old fashioned, inefficient or chaotic garden shed like archetypes that tend to otherwise be associated with the industry.

They're happy to show anything in the production facility and have photos taken, no NDAs or no requests for keeping mum about anything. They happily answered any questions (save for timing or theme of game #2) all afternoon and night, including anything probing, inviting any scepticism or critique, including from customers who already had games and had parts fail ... indeed some of them left with bags of newly revised bits. Didn't seem like they wanted to brush anything under the rug or deflect. Nothing any of the staff said whilst I was there appeared optimistic or exaggerated (besides Jaap's personality ) and all of them seemed like realists. On the face of what I saw, heard and their demeanour, I'd be far more confident about ordering a NIB machine from them than anyone else, and them then standing behind their product.

Some of the stuff they use is of immensely higher quality and greater expense than other manufacturers. Two things that really stood out most were the backglass and bowling mech. The glass is 5mm thick and looks like bullet proof glass. It's ridiculously heavy, so much so they had to change the plastic guide it sits in as it kept breaking, and extremely solid. Thickness is so it can be bottom lit with LEDs and diffuse light through the panel. The bowling mech - it's even bigger and more industrial looking than it seems in photos, and surely the most expensive toy there's ever been or perhaps will be in pinball. But talking of cost, Jaap talked quite a bit about bill of materials, and efficiency. I strongly suspect TBL isn't as unaffordably costly to DP as many would think (or I suspected). The whole enterprise seems to be put together with a view to sustainability. But at the same time, Jaap and Barry clearly don't need to do this or aren't counting on it making them squillions; love of pinball does really seem to be the primary motivation, rather than a PR soundbite.

Without exception, the staff were friendly and informed.

They're looking at offering a high resolution mode on the LCD - default and only choice is a simulated dot matrix at the moment. Was a conscious decision to go with the latter, but they realise some would prefer it without. I certainly would given how many movie clips there are. A lot of colour and contrast are lost, and with the playfield and lights being so colourful, I think the ability to disable dots would make it a lot more eye catching.

Plenty more code planned. Though no exact ETA for next update. Wifi is ready to go now.

The product's finish, fit, feel and construction screams high quality. Stern, Heighway and Spooky aren't in the same universe. JJP are a bit different but definitely on the same planet, however I don't think they have anything like such stringent quality control and production procedure, and from what I've observed there will be a lot more variance and simple assembly errors & issues, or damage incurred in build or transit.

Was my first time playing. Lit up, the playfield looks prettier than any other. Shots all feel REALLY smooth, and most if not easy are immediately intuitive ... there doesn't seem to be any weird or potentially badly calculated geometry, unlike a lot of recent modern machines. I feel like the game would work whether flat as a pancake or raked as steeply as possible. Flipper feel seems excellent, though they use SuperBands as stock, which whilst I know many like them, I hate and would have to change - wish they'd use Titan Silicon. Sound design is good, and the low paced music wasn't an issue at all for me (I felt it might be). I liked that there are plenty of increments in adjustments for things like slingshots ... competitors typically offer few, in the games they do allow it. I think it will really benefit from code expansions in future, as it does still feel like such a rich game isn't yet making as much use of all its features as it can.

Don't know if I'll end up with one or not yet, probably depends on how large the run is and European pricing, as the theme has never been a huge attention grabber for me (sorry fans). But I do await their future titles with far more anticipation than anything else ... that and installing my BoP 2.0 kit.

P.S. Sorry for 1000 edits ... on tablet.

#2507 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

I put my deposit in mid June (2016) - at the time I was told an estimate of late this year... but have always assumed it would comfortably into 2017 until it actually shipped. I suppose I'm somewhere between 200-300 but have no idea where.
Out of curiosity- why did you pay in full if you're not part of the original "Early Achievers" group?

According to Melissa I don't think there was any other option. I think they were real close to selling out so perhaps that's the reason why? She still hasn't responded to my email I sent out on Halloween.

Thanks for your help though. At least I have someone to keep an eye so that when you get yours more than likely mine is right around the corner.

#2508 7 years ago

Sounds like mine is just about ready to go! I can't wait.

Good to hear they are attempting to correct problems before batches ship.

Nice to hear. Unlike my Ghostbusters premium that has a ghosting playfield that Stern knew about 7 months before even building my game!!

Looking forward to my TBL!!

#2509 7 years ago

By the way... Thanks "rubberducks" for the detailed update...

#2510 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Little report from factory visit:
#78 is the highest numbered finished boxed up game.
20 of them done, waiting for shipment.
Unfortunately all of them have to be depacked again as faults were detected on test samples of the latest batch of one of the boards, so they're checking all of them. Probably more of a pain in the arse than a major delay.
In my view it's highly unlikely any other companies in pinball would do this, or that any (save maybe for JJP - big maybe) would even detect a batch of PCBs with a minor fault after initial production, in the first place, before shipping them.
#92 is the highest number currently in production.
ARA are at a cadence of ~8 per week now. They've told DP that they think they can do up to 20 per week once they're fully up to speed. They're obviously picking up pace.
They have climate, wear and mechanical testing rigs set up in house. As the previous factory visit reported, all the bespoke PCBs can be designed, prototyped, tested and produced in-house ... which has to be a huge asset.
All machines are properly tested (technical and play) before they go out.
Still continually refining TBL in terms of assembly procedure, setup, and revising the odd part.
To put an end to the Pinside rumours, licensing is NOT an issue for TBL. The run of 300 has not yet been extended, because the contract with their manufacturing partner ARA is for 300, and it or a new one has to be negotiated. Nor are they quitting after TBL ... they're working on game #2 and have plenty more ideas. They wouldn't comment, but I feel like it may not be THAT long before we hear or see something, given the glint in their eyes. Guess it depends on how long they intend to produce TBL for.
Both Dutch Pinball and ARA seem very well organised, and far more professional than any other operations I've seen or heard of. I mean that both in the general sense, and that they are all professionals with expertise. Specific tasks are all delegated to those with the most relevant skills, experience and qualification, and the means and tools for them to do their jobs as well as possible are provided. That goes for everything from art, to code, to parts ordering, to software, to human resources. There's instruction and oversight at every stage of production, and protocol arranged to deal with failures. It's a typical example of studied, modern, lean production and management ... rather than the rather old fashioned, inefficient or chaotic garden shed like archetypes that tend to otherwise be associated with the industry.
They're happy to show anything in the production facility and have photos taken, no NDAs or no requests for keeping mum about anything. They happily answered any questions (save for timing or theme of game #2) all afternoon and night, including anything probing, inviting any scepticism or critique, including from customers who already had games and had parts fail ... indeed some of them left with bags of newly revised bits. Didn't seem like they wanted to brush anything under the rug or deflect. Nothing any of the staff said whilst I was there appeared optimistic or exaggerated (besides Jaap's personality ) and all of them seemed like realists. On the face of what I saw, heard and their demeanour, I'd be far more confident about ordering a NIB machine from them than anyone else, and them then standing behind their product.
Some of the stuff they use is of immensely higher quality and greater expense than other manufacturers. Two things that really stood out most were the backglass and bowling mech. The glass is 5mm thick and looks like bullet proof glass. It's ridiculously heavy, so much so they had to change the plastic guide it sits in as it kept breaking, and extremely solid. Thickness is so it can be bottom lit with LEDs and diffuse light through the panel. The bowling mech - it's even bigger and more industrial looking than it seems in photos, and surely the most expensive toy there's ever been or perhaps will be in pinball. But talking of cost, Jaap talked quite a bit about bill of materials, and efficiency. I strongly suspect TBL isn't as unaffordably costly to DP as many would think (or I suspected). The whole enterprise seems to be put together with a view to sustainability. But at the same time, Jaap and Barry clearly don't need to do this or aren't counting on it making them squillions; love of pinball does really seem to be the primary motivation, rather than a PR soundbite.
Without exception, the staff were friendly and informed.
They're looking at offering a high resolution mode on the LCD - default and only choice is a simulated dot matrix at the moment. Was a conscious decision to go with the latter, but they realise some would prefer it without. I certainly would given how many movie clips there are. A lot of colour and contrast are lost, and with the playfield and lights being so colourful, I think the ability to disable dots would make it a lot more eye catching.
Plenty more code planned. Though no exact ETA for next update. Wifi is ready to go now.
The product's finish, fit, feel and construction screams high quality. Stern, Heighway and Spooky aren't in the same universe. JJP are a bit different but definitely on the same planet, however I don't think they have anything like such stringent quality control and production procedure, and from what I've observed there will be a lot more variance and simple assembly errors & issues, or damage incurred in build or transit.
Was my first time playing. Lit up, the playfield looks prettier than any other. Shots all feel REALLY smooth, and most if not easy are immediately intuitive ... there doesn't seem to be any weird or potentially badly calculated geometry, unlike a lot of recent modern machines. I feel like the game would work whether flat as a pancake or raked as steeply as possible. Flipper feel seems excellent, though they use SuperBands as stock, which whilst I know many like them, I hate and would have to change - wish they'd use Titan Silicon. Sound design is good, and the low paced music wasn't an issue at all for me (I felt it might be). I liked that there are plenty of increments in adjustments for things like slingshots ... competitors typically offer few, in the games they do allow it. I think it will really benefit from code expansions in future, as it does still feel like such a rich game isn't yet making as much use of all its features as it can.
Don't know if I'll end up with one or not yet, probably depends on how large the run is and European pricing, as the theme has never been a huge attention grabber for me (sorry fans). But I do await their future titles with far more anticipation than anything else ... that and installing my BoP 2.0 kit.
P.S. Sorry for 1000 edits ... on tablet.

I want to say as a TBL #75 owner a BIG thanks Rubberducks for that update! Also glad that DP is taking the time to investigate the boards before shipping. Hearing how DP is handling the manufacturing (much more modern than Stern) is making me more confident that they will gain my respect and my interest for DP Game #2.

Rubberducks, did the DP team give any indication if Game 2 would be a preorder or a "the game is done and buy it now" scenario? I am guessing that DP wont show the game until after the Preorders for TBL are finalized. I am estimating that that could be as early as than a year from production before March. The Texas Pinball would be a good time to make a splash. Perhaps a hint ala the TBL marketing could happen earlier though ... near the 3 year anninversary of the TBL official announcement (12/27/13) or after all Preorders are completed

#2511 7 years ago

Great update Rubberducks, thanks! I hope DP is able to build many more TBL. With the latest price increases at other manufacturers, TBL pricing is closer inline with other options. I marvel at the game quality every time I hit the start button. In fact, I've drained many a ball spending too much time looking at a game feature.

#2512 7 years ago

Shoot, didn't realize there was only 300 supposed to produced...

#2513 7 years ago

PinBalt game #2 was the only thing they wouldn't discuss, except to confirm that it was coming. Though i didn't ask that question - maybe someone else did and they can comment. I suspect though that if there are preorders they'll involve small deposits not huge lump sums this time. They are after all up and running now. I wouldn't have a problem giving them money. After what I heard and saw I'd trust them much more than any other companies.

I did try a sneaky question re: game #2 ... Jaap looked like he wanted to answer, and thought for a while, but said he couldn't in the end. It was - how long have you been working on game #2 since you made the decision on what game #2 was going to be?

#2514 7 years ago

www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast

TBL being streamed live now

#2515 7 years ago

#19 has landed thanks Mike & Melissa!

IMG_4756 (resized).JPGIMG_4756 (resized).JPG

#2516 7 years ago

Congrats!
Can't wait for pics and vids

#2517 7 years ago

Tommy set up a stream over on Twitch.
Live right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast

#2518 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

#19 has landed thanks Mike & Melissa!

Is #19 inboxed ?

#2519 7 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Is #19 inboxed ?

Not yet it may have to wait until this weekend as I have been working late every night. My wife had a bottle of kahlua sitting on the kitchen table when I got home last night... She is ready to unbox this game!

#2520 7 years ago

Not yet. It may have to wait until this weekend ...

#2521 7 years ago

Wonder if Concretehardt is unboxing yet?

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2522 7 years ago

<bump>

#2523 7 years ago

It's time for DP to put up a completed build # clock on their web site so we can follow how much longer. Just a simple counter would be nice.

#2524 7 years ago

I put a deposit down with Nitro Arcades last week. Cointaker is sold out of their allotment. I was told they expect my game to be built around March or April of next year.

#2525 7 years ago

We need some new code! I'd like to start a group or thread for code recommendations pertaining to added rules, sounds, video clips, etc. basically anything to help give them ideas how to make this game the best ever. I have so many ideas as I'm playing and need to start writing them down more often and plan to do so. I'm more than happy to talk with Barry and figure out who the best person or method is to relay this suggestions to them in a nice summarized format or if someone else has closer ties(**burningman cough cough**) and is willign to, even better. As more people get and play this game I think you'll all see, while it is an awesome start there is SO much more that can be done and added to make it amazing.

#2526 7 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Wonder if Concretehardt is unboxing yet?

Dudes, I had to work last weekend and really needed to make room for TBL.. Yesterday my MM went to a new home which opened up a spot for TBL, i'll be unboxing Friday night... will post pics

I will miss MM but after 4 years it's time to let someone else enjoy her

IMG_4922 (resized).JPGIMG_4922 (resized).JPG

#2527 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

We need some new code! I'd like to start a group or thread for code recommendations pertaining to added rules, sounds, video clips, etc. basically anything to help give them ideas how to make this game the best ever. I have so many ideas as I'm playing and need to start writing them down more often and plan to do so. I'm more than happy to talk with Barry and figure out who the best person or method is to relay this suggestions to them in a nice summarized format or if someone else has closer ties(**burningman cough cough**) and is willign to, even better. As more people get and play this game I think you'll all see, while it is an awesome start there is SO much more that can be done and added to make it amazing.

bemmett...if you are not signed up for the DP forum definitely do so. I know Barry and the guys keep an eye on that forum. Also, post your ideas there.....here is a thread that was started by Genex addressing ideas for code, changes, etc......

http://www.dutchpinball.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=144&sid=ad9acb1141fbcdd73617bae96876cb02

#2528 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

We need some new code!

I'll settle for actually getting my game! The window is closing on getting it in 2016 now and no info whatsoever coming out of DP.

ARGH.

#2529 7 years ago

I am 163 and my educated guess is feb 2017. Being Dutch I don't have to wait for a container to fill up. So day it's ready I will be there to pick it up

#2530 7 years ago

I hope you're right Rens, but given that you're more than 100 behind me in line, I'm thinking that your estimate is optimistic - even without transatlantic shipping - unless DP speeds up their turnout dramatically. Admittedly though, my guess is uneducated as I can only base it on past projections versus reality to date.

#2531 7 years ago

So you are like number 63? Than your pin is already produced or am I missing something ? So just a matter of filling up the container. I am guessing they are now approaching 90

My guess is was it is, an educated guess. Did however some homework prior to guessing it

And is there a good chance it will be later? Yep, it's pinball after all

#2532 7 years ago

I've had it in my head that my game (#59) would be shipped once they had another 21-game container filled by completing #70 something. I now realize that DP is probably going to finally go with a 42-game container and shipping for me has been delayed until they finish a #90 something game.

Just my guess anyway.

#2533 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I've had it in my head that my game (#59) would be shipped once they had another 21-game container filled by completing #70 something. I now realize that DP is probably going to finally go with a 42-game container and shipping for me has been delayed until they finish a #90 something game.
Just my guess anyway.

When the last halfsize container shipped they did tell indeed next shipment would be a 42 game container. I dont think that that moment is very far away. So perhaps a christmas present for you? If not than my game arriving feb 2017 is not happening i guess

#2534 7 years ago

So, stupid question. I got the last game from coin taker after someone canceled theirs....how do you guys know which number is yours? Did coin taker or DP tell you guys when you put your deposit down?

#2535 7 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

So, stupid question. I got the last game from coin taker after someone canceled theirs....how do you guys know which number is yours? Did coin taker or DP tell you guys when you put your deposit down?

Call and ask Melissa, she should be able to help you out.

#2536 7 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Our games are "early achiever" pre-orders which I understand went up to #190 or so. Coin Taker and Nitro subsequently sold their allotted games beyond those I believe - up to #300 (?) total.

#2537 7 years ago

Haven't heard anything or seen a nsl acknowledging how far along the code is. Anybody playing recent TBL - what is your accessment of completion - 40%, 60% or maybe 80%?

#2538 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

When the last halfsize container shipped they did tell indeed next shipment would be a 42 game container. I dont think that that moment is very far away. So perhaps a christmas present for you? If not than my game arriving feb 2017 is not happening i guess

Gagrghghghhlargh....mine JUST missed the last container and now mine's just sitting there waiting for 40 more games? I really hope it ships soon...I was confident mine would finally arrive this year...if it gets bumped to '17, that'll be a bummer man!

#2539 7 years ago

Cointaker can not tell you a number. Numbers only given to the early achievers. I ordered with them when they started taking deposits and have asked twice and told they had no number for me. I should be part of the first shipped once they get stock. Hoping it works that way. Very excited to one day play.

#2540 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Gagrghghghhlargh....mine JUST missed the last container and now mine's just sitting there waiting for 40 more games? I really hope it ships soon...I was confident mine would finally arrive this year...if it gets bumped to '17, that'll be a bummer man!

Yea, it's a shame you'll have to play one of your other 26 games...

#2541 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Yea, it's a shame you'll have to play one of your other 26 games...

Irrelevant. I paid for this game in 2014. It's built. Let's go!

#2542 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Fuckin' A Dude! After 2 1/2 years of waiting, let's go bowling already!

#2543 7 years ago

Okay so you're a Lebowski and you're a Lebowski and you're a Lebowski and you're a Lebowski and I'm a Lebowski that's terrific.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2544 7 years ago

Holy shit. Look at al those. Wow!

#2545 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was just messing with you. I totally get it and you were one of the people who were very excited about the game whereas I was a cynic. Now I wish I wasn't but glad I at least got in for the game. I'll keep and eye out on the boards and hopefully your game will be here very soon.

#2546 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I was just messing with you. I totally get it and you were one of the people who were very excited about the game whereas I was a cynic. Now I wish I wasn't but glad I at least got in for the game. I'll keep and eye out on the boards and hopefully your game will be here very soon.

From what I'm hearing it *might* squeek in before the end of the year. We'll see! This might be my last NIB! The end of an era....

#2547 7 years ago

Here we go Dudes #19...

IMG_4756 (resized).JPGIMG_4756 (resized).JPG
IMG_4967 (resized).JPGIMG_4967 (resized).JPG
IMG_4970 (resized).JPGIMG_4970 (resized).JPG
IMG_4971 (resized).JPGIMG_4971 (resized).JPG

#2548 7 years ago

Very well packed! (this game is beautiful!)

IMG_4972 (resized).JPGIMG_4972 (resized).JPG
IMG_4973 (resized).JPGIMG_4973 (resized).JPG
IMG_4974 (resized).JPGIMG_4974 (resized).JPG
IMG_4975 (resized).JPGIMG_4975 (resized).JPG

#2549 7 years ago

Question it appears that these 3 plugs marked ATX 1, 2 and 3 are all unplugged from the cool master I see where they should plug but the cool master box isn't marked 1 2 3 and the plugs are all the same... does it matter which hole they plug into?

IMG_4978 (resized).JPGIMG_4978 (resized).JPG

#2550 7 years ago

Question it appears that these 3 plugs marked ATX 1, 2 and 3 are all unplugged from the cool master I see where they should plug but the cool master box isn't marked 1 2 3 and the plugs are all the same... does it matter which hole they plug into?

doesn't matter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.