(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,282 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by MR-808
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,282 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 306.
#14051 1 year ago

Thanks for the suggestion! Its been something I've been meaning to invest in for years, but just never did it. Now that I'm old, I'm sure my body will remind me

#14052 1 year ago

Nice write-up from pinball news on the house warming party last Friday

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/05/31/dutch-pinball-factory-warming/

#14053 1 year ago

#14054 1 year ago

finally decided to put my deposit on one today and it’s going to be a long wait but definitely going to be worth it.

#14055 1 year ago
Quoted from DVDA:

finally decided to put my deposit on one today and it’s going to be a long wait but definitely going to be worth it.

Worth it! This game is AWESOME and a keeper!

#14056 1 year ago

Add one more to the club. I ordered mine this morning.

#14057 1 year ago

I know it sounds like an over reaction, but big Lebowski is currently my favorite game ever. The theme integration is just bonkers, and a really fun game to shoot

#14058 1 year ago

I've played about 3-4 games on location in Seattle and I'm very comfortable with my pre-order. (April 1st 2022, assuming it's landing around Jan/Feb)

#14059 1 year ago

Deposit 7/23/21
Invoice 6/8/22

woo hoo!

#14061 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Deposit 7/23/21
Invoice 6/8/22
woo hoo!

Time to dust off your torx screwdrivers

#14062 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Deposit 7/23/21
Invoice 6/8/22
woo hoo!

Usually these updates come in bunches, but no one else on Pinside got their invoice?

#14063 1 year ago

You can’t beat a new T-shirt.

224BFBCB-10AB-4923-891A-E5F92D2077EB (resized).jpeg224BFBCB-10AB-4923-891A-E5F92D2077EB (resized).jpeg

#14064 1 year ago

Deposit 7/24/21
Invoiced 6/10/22

#14065 1 year ago

Anyone have shipping to home from FedEx this week from CT?

I had heard a batch of games was arriving this week via air to CT. But I also understood Chris and Melissa w/CT were on vaca this week. So not sure if they'll ship out this week. I know it's close, and i've waited this long, but was just curious.

#14066 1 year ago

No interest in a Toy Story 4, so put in a deposit for TBL today. Woo hoo!

#14067 1 year ago

Folks, forgive the newbie question but search is not my friend on this one. Is there a summary somewhere about what the differences are between EA editions and the current factory models coming off the line? Put another way, if I have a chance to purchase an EA vs a NIB TBL, what would the differences be? (other than the EA label)

#14068 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Folks, forgive the newbie question but search is not my friend on this one. Is there a summary somewhere about what the differences are between EA editions and the current factory models coming off the line? Put another way, if I have a chance to purchase an EA vs a NIB TBL, what would the differences be? (other than the EA label)

Some component tweaks but the game plays 100% the same.

#14069 1 year ago

Paid our Big Lebowski invoice from Cointaker today, can't wait to finally own this machine!!

Deposit paid 7-14-21

Invoiced 6-8-22

#14070 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Paid our Big Lebowski invoice from Cointaker today, can't wait to finally own this machine!!

Deposit paid 7/14/21

Invoiced 6/8/22

#14071 1 year ago

Any news on if another batch went out?

#14072 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Any news on if another batch went out?

Should be soon, just paid our invoice today.

#14073 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Should be soon, just paid our invoice today.

Paid mine 5/9...and I'm as patient as a kid on Christmas morning.

#14074 1 year ago

To anyone who received their TBL recently, is it as great as you thought it would be. I should be getting mine soon. I can hardly wait.

#14075 1 year ago

Paid my invoice on 5/4/22 and still waiting for a FedEx notification

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#14076 1 year ago
Quoted from SaintJB:

I think you might want to f/u on that one.

#14077 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

You can’t beat a new T-shirt.
[quoted image]

Waiting on my TBL in the mean time, courtesy of the staff of the Lebowski bar in Reykjavik -

6C90778D-961D-478A-AF07-AC2DD32B420A (resized).jpeg6C90778D-961D-478A-AF07-AC2DD32B420A (resized).jpeg97A36A58-BAC1-4686-991F-DB8D0193B96C (resized).jpeg97A36A58-BAC1-4686-991F-DB8D0193B96C (resized).jpeg
#14078 1 year ago
Quoted from SaintJB:

Paid in full 4/2 and waiting for FedEx notification!

Know a second person that did the same.

#14079 1 year ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Paid in full 4/2 and waiting for FedEx notification!
Know a second person that did the same.

So what has Melissa said about a 2 month shipping notification?

#14080 1 year ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

So what has Melissa said about a 2 month shipping notification?

Patience…lol

CT apparently had a game or 2 with the new lit Apron installed and mine and the other pinsider’s order were not with the lit Apron. Kind of sounded like CT was shipped an allotment of so many with and without lit aprons a month ago. Supposedly on the list of games coming in. Kind of expected mine to ship already based on timeframe given, but taking bit longer.

If you paid in full recently I would be surprised if a game ships in the first month, maybe 2 after you paid in full.

#14081 1 year ago
Quoted from duke-of-bourbon:

To anyone who received their TBL recently, is it as great as you thought it would be. I should be getting mine soon. I can hardly wait.

I'm still waiting on mine, but my local friend who just got his let me come over and play. Holy Crap. Waaaaay better than I imagined. So now I'm chomping at the bit. Made my deposit on 10/19.... still quite a few months to go.

#14082 1 year ago

Overcame the FOMO of TS4. Not a matter of “could have”, but if I’m spending $12k+, it “should have” all the boxes checked at least equal to TBL, and if it doesn’t, then why settle?!? Sure, it’s like 7 years old, but I have yet to see a complete package like TBL released since surpassing it. Theme, assets, integration, gameplay, “shooter”, audio, mechs, art. The one area that is usually mentioned is code/depth of code, but as an original owner of an earlier release GB, I can wait for a massive code update to make a game complete.

Still a proud card carrying member of the TBL PreOrder Club.

#14083 1 year ago

Guys - long thread here. What is the (estimate) time from deposit to receiving game?

I figure its time to jump in

#14084 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Guys - long thread here. What is the (estimate) time from deposit to receiving game?

Deposited 3/2021 - still waiting.
Usually 1.25 years ish.

Although you could buy from someone on Pinside and get right away.

#14085 1 year ago

Actually of late it seems like around 11 months..... till you get the invoice and then shipping is all over the place it seems.

#14086 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Yeah, it looks like a few have been delivered under a year, but for the most part 12-15 months.

#14087 1 year ago
Quoted from duke-of-bourbon:

No. I expected there to be errors and things that need adjusting, like any NIB game.

Mine came perfect out of the box. I didn't need to take the glass off to fix or adjust a dang thing. I added a piece of velco to help the ball kick to the left flipper when hitting the Donny shot (you'll see) but other than that it was flawless. There's also a ton of mods you can add onto this game, and the art package fits the game so well. It has that classic Bally/Williams feel with modern upgrades. A true world under glass.

A ribbon cable just died about 1 month in, so something finally croaked on it, but rest has been great.

As far as gameplay; I didn't watch any videos or streams on it so I had no idea what to expect. IT. IS. AMAZING. The upper playfield is probably the best one in pinball. The lower playfield? Probably the second best in all of pinball (AC/DC). Shots are buttery smooth, and I love most of the rules. I wish there was more to do like how there is with Godzilla and other Elwin games. Is there a mini wizard mode? That would be nice.

Either way it's super fun and I love it. It's my favorite movie and two of my favorite hobbies all in one game. Doesn't get any better than that.

I hope EAs get their game. As long as more sales are made, more EAs will go out. Why spend 15k on Toy Story when you can spend 13k and get a far better game!?

Added 21 months ago:

It was not a ribbon cable, it was the upper playfield board that died. It took 6 weeks from diagnosis to delivery.

#14088 1 year ago

Expect to wait at lest 12 months to get you’re pin. Well worth the wait. The build quality is second to none. Melissa was exceptional during the whole process. You have to take into consideration she’s the middle man in this. A lot of people give her and CoinTaker grief but they are at the mercy of Dutch pinball. Her communication has always been outstanding. I personally went to their facility to pick mine up and they were nothing short of gracious and very accommodating. For me personally the entire experience was awesome and well worth the wait. Dutch’s customer service after the sale is second to none as is @cointakers with warranty issues. Buy with confidence. You won’t be disappointed!!

#14089 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Buy with confidence. You won’t be disappointed!!

And have a beverage, or six, while you wait...

IMG_4058 (resized).jpgIMG_4058 (resized).jpg

#14090 1 year ago

Ordered 6/10/2021
Invoiced 5/9/2022

Melissa said the latest shipment from Dutch was coming in last week or this week and should be shipping out ASAP. Crossing my fingers for a shipping notification here soon.

Pretty stoked to receive in about a year especially with global shortages and freight backups, but yeah, well, you know, that's just like, my opinion, man.

#14091 1 year ago
Quoted from kbrink43:

Ordered 6/10/2021
Invoiced 5/9/2022
Melissa said the latest shipment from Dutch was coming in last week or this week and should be shipping out ASAP. Crossing my fingers for a shipping notification here soon.
Pretty stoked to receive in about a year especially with global shortages and freight backups, but yeah, well, you know, that's just like, my opinion, man.

Are they back from vacation?

#14092 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

That's what I'm wondering. I know for sure they were last week because I was trying to call their shop but got Melissa's cell instead and she told me who to contact while they were out.

#14093 1 year ago
Quoted from brandonx76:

I was told they'd be back Wednesday this week.

#14094 1 year ago

I ordered the lit apron. Paid in May. I hope me an the other pinside member isn't holding up the whole show!

#14095 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Expect to wait at lest 12 months to get you’re pin. Well worth the wait. The build quality is second to none. Melissa was exceptional during the whole process. You have to take into consideration she’s the middle man in this. A lot of people give her and CoinTaker grief but they are at the mercy of Dutch pinball. Her communication has always been outstanding. I personally went to their facility to pick mine up and they were nothing short of gracious and very accommodating. For me personally the entire experience was awesome and well worth the wait. Dutch’s customer service after the sale is second to none as is @cointakers with warranty issues. Buy with confidence. You won’t be disappointed!!

#14096 1 year ago

Deposit paid 4/30/21
Invoice paid 5/9/21 (said game would be delivered within 30 days) w/ lit apron

Received an e-mail from Melissa on 5/24 that said a few games had tip and tell triggered and they would have to open box. She has been on vacation, but received an e-mail stating it might be delivered next week. It appears some of her correspondence went to spam.

But for those asking about 14 months if I get it this month.

#14097 1 year ago

Received my FedEx notification today.

#14098 1 year ago

Receiving tomorrow! Whohoo

#14099 1 year ago

Thinking about ordering. Everyone I talk to says it’s their favorite pin. The wait is rough.

#14100 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Thinking about ordering. Everyone I talk to says it’s their favorite pin. The wait is rough.

New ones being sold on Pinside if you don’t want to wait.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 15,282 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/282 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.