(Topic ID: 115360)

The Big Lebowski Preorder Club (Members Only)

By Nilroc

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,282 posts
  • 861 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by MR-808
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
TBL Brown 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 2 (resized).jpg
TBL Brown 1 (resized).jpg
TBL Bl 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_6601 (resized).png
20240415_105155 (resized).jpg
20240415_104804 (resized).jpg
IMG_7489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7488 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7487 (resized).jpeg
Congratulations (resized).png
IMG_1647 (resized).jpeg
cfa7b21e-b560-42b2-aa4a-0a5c3eaaf4fa (resized).jpeg
IMG_1646 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1650 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

28 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,282 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 306.
#2451 7 years ago

question; does the White Russian work for the maude shot? I can collect it there, but then when i make the shot no point prompt bubbles for making the shot?

#2452 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

question; does the White Russian work for the maude shot? I can collect it there, but then when i make the shot no point prompt bubbles for making the shot?

Where's Monkey?

#2453 7 years ago

Atta Boy. Go Pack!
sweater-exlarge-169 (resized).jpgsweater-exlarge-169 (resized).jpg

#2454 7 years ago

Think the big one just hit LA

20161023_102446 (resized).jpg20161023_102446 (resized).jpg

#2455 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Think the big one just hit LA

Dude? WTF?

#2456 7 years ago

Looks like somebody is making sure the cable doesn't interfere with the Jesus lane

#2457 7 years ago

Hey guys - I kind of hate to do this, but I just moved into a new house with an unfinished basement and my basement won't be refinished for probably another 3-4 months. In fact, I will probably have to move my games into storage to get this project done. Cointaker is sitting on my game right now until I can take delivery. And this thread is killing me!!!

I would consider trading with another achiever that doesn't have their game yet. Any takers?

#2458 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Hey guys - I kind of hate to do this, but I just moved into a new house with an unfinished basement and my basement won't be refinished for probably another 3-4 months. In fact, I will probably have to move my games into storage to get this project done. Cointaker is sitting on my game right now until I can take delivery. And this thread is killing me!!!
I would consider trading with another achiever that doesn't have their game yet. Any takers?

I was just about ready to pm you thinking you were selling it.

#2459 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

PM sent!

#2460 7 years ago

Oh no, not selling!!! For goodness sakes after everything I did to track and promote this when it was a fake project?

Just thought there might be a dude (has to be an achiever/pre order) out there that wants theirs earlier and I can't have mine for 3 or 4 more months anyway.

#2461 7 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Oh no, not selling!!! For goodness sakes after everything I did to track and promote this when it was a fake project?
Just thought there might be a dude (has to be an achiever/pre order) out there that wants theirs earlier and I can't have mine for 3 or 4 more months anyway.

I know, I was reading thinking, maybe. Then got to the end and was like, Damn!

#2462 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Looks like somebody is making sure the cable doesn't interfere with the Jesus lane

Definitely doing that while I've got the whole upper playfield off. But that's not what brought me to it. My rug rolling pin worked itself apart.. and getting that blue plastic off to see what's going on requires full disassemble.

So, I sent this to Barry but, there's nothing holding the rolling pin into the mech.. so, mine worked it's way left until it fell out the opposite side :/ this seems like perfect place for a C clip or something vs nothing at all. Right now I pull small zip ties on both ends to reduce chances of happening.

I can't believe the Protos survived like this for years?

Back to reassembling and hope I didn't disturb something else like the car mech

20161023_121552 (resized).jpg20161023_121552 (resized).jpg

20161023_122047 (resized).jpg20161023_122047 (resized).jpg

20161023_133424 (resized).jpg20161023_133424 (resized).jpg

#2463 7 years ago

PM'd from #52!

"Hey guys - I kind of hate to do this, but I just moved into a new house with an unfinished basement and my basement won't be refinished for probably another 3-4 months. In fact, I will probably have to move my games into storage to get this project done. Cointaker is sitting on my game right now until I can take delivery. And this thread is killing me!!!
I would consider trading with another achiever that doesn't have their game yet. Any takers?"

#2464 7 years ago

Hey dudes- concretehardt contacted me first and we are gonna try and work it out with Meliisa tomorrow, but I will keep you guys in mind if it does not work out.

#2465 7 years ago

For anyone pulling off upper playfield:
- a few (3?) Machine screws holding playfield down vertically. One you can't get to with mini playfield ramp installed, suggest pulling off bowling alley facade and then the remaining metal braketry which includes the metal ramp running over the car. I dicked around too long trying get just the plastic ramp removed.
- two wood screws from back wall through horizontal into upper playfield
- flipper, and car assembly themselves pass through, the car was a bitch to put back on, because if it's too high it hits metal ramp above the car. I had to open up some margin with the stepper mount itself to get it to work(could also dick with coupler ). You need 11mm wrench for the coupler and 12mm for nut.
- Walter ramp removed, at least top half. Entirely removing hells with reinstall.

Once you get it loose, you have a ribbon cable and two optos. I pulled ribbon cable and unscrewed optos. The other sides are buried in cable management so not east to disconnect from bottom.

Now, you have the big blue plastic over bowling alley. This part is easy but huge warning that bit me.. you can very easily overtighten the blue plastic which creates way too much friction between it and the red one that needs to slide freely under neath I was able to loosen it up enough without pulling it all apart again but there's still back corner with a screw head that's too tight.. but working ok.

All back together. The hardest part, for me, was the car coupler, and my "road not traveled" disassembly.

#2466 7 years ago

I'm getting a little worried. Last known coordinates as of Oct. 19th is just south of Ireland. The crew of the Seoul Express may have had their Caucasians dosed by @JackieTreehorn. Stay tuned to see what condition its condition is in.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2467 7 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

I'm getting a little worried. Last known coordinates as of Oct. 19th is just south of Ireland. The crew of the Seoul Express may have had their Caucasians dosed by @JackieTreehorn. Stay tuned to see what condition its condition is in.

Don't worry. The boats dont get tracked open ocean. It should arrive soon..

#2468 7 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

And yeah, this was easy to reroute once apart. So, right now it's routed through Jesus VUK area but you can route it just as easily through the subway scoop area. Will see if that changes anything or not.

#2469 7 years ago

Getting close guys

close (resized).JPGclose (resized).JPG

#2470 7 years ago

Haha! This is kinda fun following a ship with your pin, .

#2471 7 years ago

Seoul express approaching NYC!!

Screenshot_20161026-120521 (resized).pngScreenshot_20161026-120521 (resized).png

#2472 7 years ago

Unloading now.

You 2nd container guys don't seem as desperate as we were

#2473 7 years ago

Did anyone get that left ramp diverter fix from DP/Cointaker yet? Mine was on the way, just wondering how hard it is to install.

#2474 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Did anyone get that left ramp diverter fix from DP/Cointaker yet? Mine was on the way, just wondering how hard it is to install.

Yeah I got it, haven't installed. Its easy, it is just the adjustable flap.

Difference seems to be a tooth that drops down to keep it in channel.

1477579482516-1411775560 (resized).jpg1477579482516-1411775560 (resized).jpg

#2475 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

So, I sent this to Barry but, there's nothing holding the rolling pin into the mech.. so, mine worked it's way left until it fell out the opposite side :/ this seems like perfect place for a C clip or something vs nothing at all

Update, ok there was something wrong with my assembly. There were supposed to be caps on both ends of the rod(per Barry). I didn't see any loose parts so I'm now assuming my rug mech was assembled by a nihilist and not likely to effect anyone elses machine. Sorry if I made anyone anxious about this

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2476 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Update, ok there was something wrong with my assembly. There were supposed to be caps on both ends of the rod(per Barry). I didn't see any loose parts so I'm now assuming my rug mech was assembled by a nihilist and not likely to effect anyone elses machine. Sorry if I made anyone anxious about this

Oh great I fire-sold mine for $2,000 in fear of them all being lemons.
"Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you"

#2479 7 years ago

I like the top set. More inline with a cheesy bowling alley. Of course I dont even have TBL haha.

#2480 7 years ago

A great combo of two of my favorite themes

IMG_0627 (resized).JPGIMG_0627 (resized).JPG

#2481 7 years ago

My dog has been peeing on my rug. Turns out, it doesn't ruin it.. just needs some enzyme cleaner.

#2482 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

My dog has been peeing on my rug. Turns out, it doesn't ruin it.. just needs some enzyme cleaner.

be careful with the rug...its super fragile...
(trust me, the cat was found on it saying, "the dude kneads women".....So the wife had to do a little repair work)

#2483 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

be careful with the rug...its super fragile...
(trust me, the cat was found on it saying, "the dude kneads women".....So the wife had to do a little repair work)

Yep being gentle. And it's out in garage still I get it sorted so no repeat events

#2484 7 years ago
#2485 7 years ago

Hey guys I don't want to bother Melissa and I know I'm a LONG ways off. But, does anyone care to speculate on what number I may be if I was paid in full on 8/23/2016?

Like I said, I know I'm at the end of the pack just trying to get an idea. Thanks!

#2486 7 years ago

TBL #19 Is on its way to Oregon... I am beyond excited!!!

#2487 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Great! Was wondering when we'd see the first games leaving cointaker. May your game make it unharmed!

#2488 7 years ago

Dannylite and I are making a run up to cointaker tomorrow. Will take a few pics

#2489 7 years ago

I'll bring the beer if I get an invite.....

#2490 7 years ago

Looks like I'll be routing my TBL! Wonder if this will be the first one on location outside of the test machine in the Netherlands?

#2491 7 years ago

Take good care of #19, that is a famous one!

#2492 7 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Looks like I'll be routing my TBL! Wonder if this will be the first one on location outside of the test machine in the Netherlands?

Any idea on where you'll place it? I'm curious to hear back on how it does out in the wild.

#2493 7 years ago

Any rumors on status of updated code? I'm tired of hitting the scoop for nothin!

#2494 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Any rumors on status of updated code? I'm tired of hitting the scoop for nothin!

Ya would be nice to see something soon, love the game but has gotten a little old lately. Need some new life added into it.

#2495 7 years ago

Yes it will be in the Mission District in San Francisco. Will show up on pinballmap.com when it's on location - probably about two weeks. Gotta get a bill acceptor and PayRange on it first...

Quoted from highdef:

Any idea on where you'll place it? I'm curious to hear back on how it does out in the wild.

#2496 7 years ago

Any idea what number they are up to now? Emailed Barry at the end of September, he said they were going aiming for the mark by mid October but haven't heard anything!

#2497 7 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Hey guys I don't want to bother Melissa and I know I'm a LONG ways off. But, does anyone care to speculate on what number I may be if I was paid in full on 8/23/2016?
Like I said, I know I'm at the end of the pack just trying to get an idea. Thanks!

I put my deposit in mid June (2016) - at the time I was told an estimate of late this year... but have always assumed it would comfortably into 2017 until it actually shipped. I suppose I'm somewhere between 200-300 but have no idea where.

Out of curiosity- why did you pay in full if you're not part of the original "Early Achievers" group?

#2498 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Ya would be nice to see something soon, love the game but has gotten a little old lately. Need some new life added into it.

*cries* ...at least you get to play it.

#2499 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

*cries* ...at least you get to play it.

True, my first world problems continue!

#2500 7 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Dont games on route get just tore up? How long does it take to make the $$$ back the game cost? $10,000 in quarters is A LOT of games. I seriously dont know, thats why I ask.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

15,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,282 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.