IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,902 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 359.
#16601 6 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

the left will trigger for a few games. Just when I think it's good, it fails.

So….. you are saying that the target is dropping, but not registering and/or resetting?

Have you cleaned the optos?

#16602 6 months ago

Yes, its dropping but not registering and when I went into the switch test as soon as I touched the wire connector it registered. I’m gonna clean the optos and put it back down and see what it does. I went into the switch and said out of service, hoping that it would just ignore it, but it never progresses the game mode when I get the other two down.

#16603 6 months ago

Found my problem. Orange isn’t locked in.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#16604 6 months ago

What are the factory outlane post positions?
Bought used with the posts set to easiest for both left and right.

#16605 6 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

Found my problem. Orange isn’t locked in. [quoted image]

That was actually going to be my very next suggestion. Especially with the history of manufacturing and the connectors on this game.

#16606 6 months ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

I think mine were in the middle position out of the box.

#16607 6 months ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

I got my Rush (Pro) secondhand, with them in the easiest position, and the original owner said he never moved them (which I believe, he wasn't super pinball-handy, he hadn't done the coil stops either.)

I think default outlane position isn't necessarily constant for a particular title over its lifetime. Early Pros going to locations are often set to medium, while production runs expected to go to home users (which Rush tended towards) are often set to easy.

#16608 6 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I got my Rush (Pro) secondhand, with them in the easiest position, and the original owner said he never moved them (which I believe, he wasn't super pinball-handy, he hadn't done the coil stops either.)
I think default outlane position isn't necessarily constant for a particular title over its lifetime. Early Pros going to locations are often set to medium, while production runs expected to go to home users (which Rush tended towards) are often set to easy.

Out of the box my Premium was set to easy.

#16609 6 months ago

This is how my Pro was set out of the box.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16610 6 months ago

Interesting.
Mine was in the lowest holes from factory new out of the box.

#16611 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Interesting.
Mine was in the lowest holes from factory new out of the box.

Both of my pro games have had them in the lower closed position as well from the factory. I've seen the premiums with them one notch higher. Maybe because the premium plays longer??

#16612 6 months ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

FWIW, I have the premium. Original NIB owner says he never moved them.

#16613 6 months ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Got the topper!
I think it’s pretty cool.
Doesn’t matter I love this game/band so much.
Won’t say it’s $1700 cool but cool.I see there still one left on eBay.
If anyone is looking.[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool aerial train.

#16614 6 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Both of my pro games have had them in the lower closed position as well from the factory. I've seen the premiums with them one notch higher. Maybe because the premium plays longer??

I think early runs (both pro and premium) that are likely going to locations have outlanes more open, and later runs going mostly to home users have them lower. (For most or all titles, not just Rush.)

#16615 6 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I think early runs (both pro and premium) that are likely going to locations have outlanes more open, and later runs going mostly to home users have them lower. (For most or all titles, not just Rush.)

IDK. Both of my Pros are first run Jan 2022 games only a few serial numbers apart and they have the incorrect right side decal with the bass tuners and strings issue.

#16616 6 months ago

After waiting for almost two years for a few playfield issues to be worked out & also code improvement progress, I finally purchased a Rush Pro. This machine was picked up at the very recent York Show from Rick Osbourne. For those of you who know Rick, understands that he is an asset to our pinball community. I've had several transactions w/ Rick over the years, as it's always been smooth/excellent > Thanks Rick we appreciate!

Anyway, I am a lifelong Rush fan that has seen them live in concert a dozen or so times. Since a close friend was associated w/ their tour manager (Howard Ungerleider) I was able to have the best seats. My wife & I also had the amazing experience to meet them >001 (resized).JPG001 (resized).JPG

No doubt Stern did it right in regards to this machine. From the gameplay to the playfield layout everything is A1! Just having a ball playing a Rush themed pinball machine. But there's only one thing better than playing Rush, it's playing Rush literally on my nine ply maples >008 (resized).JPG008 (resized).JPG

#16617 6 months ago

Hey all, the Internet is failing me. I can't figure out how to buy replacement rubber for the slingshots. I went down to play this afternoon after my kid and a bunch of his friends were playing and saw the slingshot rubber just sitting on the playfield. My search on pinball life seems to be too generic, and I can't find anything on the "Rush Specific" parts list.

#16618 6 months ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Hey all, the Internet is failing me. I can't figure out how to buy replacement rubber for the slingshots. I went down to play this afternoon after my kid and a bunch of his friends were playing and saw the slingshot rubber just sitting on the playfield. My search on pinball life seems to be too generic, and I can't find anything on the "Rush Specific" parts list.

2.25 or 2.50 rubbers, from titan or pinball life. I believe it calls for 2.25, I like 2.5 better.

#16619 6 months ago

If you have the manual, there is a size chart in it .

#16620 6 months ago

Thank you. Found them on titan pinball, harder to find on pinball life.

Manual says 2", so I bought 2 2" and 2 2.25", just to see if the game feels differently with a larger size.

#16621 6 months ago
Quoted from lospugs:

Thank you. Found them on titan pinball, harder to find on pinball life.
Manual says 2", so I bought 2 2" and 2 2.25", just to see if the game feels differently with a larger size.

I was guessing sizes, based on last order I made for foo. I usually go up 1/4" , not so much pressure on posts. Doubt it matters, but I still do

#16622 6 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I was guessing sizes, based on last order I made for foo

There is a post editor function to fix your mistake.

#16623 6 months ago

Nah, better to leave it for posterity. Same way I leave in my grammar mistake by saying "feels differently" rather than "shoots differently". Our AI overlords need to know we're human.

#16624 6 months ago

He can add a simple edit to it .. and leave the posterity.
I'm thinking about next person who stumbles on it through search or drive-by and then buys the wrong ones.
We all know Hayfarmer is human.

#16625 6 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

After waiting for almost two years for a few playfield issues to be worked out & also code improvement progress, I finally purchased a Rush Pro. This machine was picked up at the very recent York Show from Rick Osbourne. For those of you who know Rick, understands that he is an asset to our pinball community. I've had several transactions w/ Rick over the years, as it's always been smooth/excellent > Thanks Rick we appreciate!
Anyway, I am a lifelong Rush fan that has seen them live in concert a dozen or so times. Since a close friend was associated w/ their tour manager (Howard Ungerleider) I was able to have the best seats. My wife & I also had the amazing experience to meet them >[quoted image]
No doubt Stern did it right in regards to this machine. From the gameplay to the playfield layout everything is A1! Just having a ball playing a Rush themed pinball machine. But there's only one thing better than playing Rush, it's playing Rush literally on my nine ply maples >[quoted image]

Welcome to the group. You will love the game. Upgrade those speaker and add a woofer, crank the music!

I would still like to meet Geddy and Alex one day and get a picture. I did meet Geddy in a sub shop in Toronto when I was a teen but obviously with no pen or cell phone, nothing to remember it. Great picture!

#16626 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

He can add a simple edit to it .. and leave the posterity.
I'm thinking about next person who stumbles on it through search or drive-by and then buys the wrong ones.
We all know Hayfarmer is human.

Nope, and nope

#16627 6 months ago

#16628 6 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Welcome to the group. You will love the game. Upgrade those speaker and add a woofer, crank the music!
I would still like to meet Geddy and Alex one day and get a picture. I did meet Geddy in a sub shop in Toronto when I was a teen but obviously with no pen or cell phone, nothing to remember it. Great picture!

Thanks so much! This machine is definitely my dream theme. But on top of that Rush plays incredibly well w/ flow & a deep well thought out rule set. Still scratching the surface, but no doubt will figure it out. Just pleased I waited so long for this machine to completely come together. Restraint is not easy, but to wait for the complete package is so much better!

#16629 6 months ago

Mods cleaned up the mess I see.

Edit: nope. Hayfarmer blocked me.
Pinside looks better already.

#16630 6 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

After waiting for almost two years for a few playfield issues to be worked out & also code improvement progress, I finally purchased a Rush Pro. This machine was picked up at the very recent York Show from Rick Osbourne.

Heh... if this was the Rush Pro in the middle row I think I gave you a hand breaking it down!

#16631 6 months ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Heh... if this was the Rush Pro in the middle row I think I gave you a hand breaking it down!

If it was the Rush near the end of the middle row, next to a POTC and Alice Cooper, that was my Rush. If that was you helping then thanks again

#16632 6 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

If it was the Rush near the end of the middle row, next to a POTC and Alice Cooper, that was my Rush. If that was you helping then thanks again

Don't remember the POTC being there, but yeah that would have been me. I was just up that row with a PinBot that I sold. Hope she travelled safe!

#16633 6 months ago
Quoted from Groo:

This drop target issue is starting to tick me off. It's the very reason I got rid of my IMDN premium and went with the pro. Play 4 or 5 games and then the orb would stop, or in this case my left drop target. I lift up the playfield, all seems good, I push the connector in all the way, although it doesn't seem loose, and then the left will trigger for a few games. Just when I think it's good, it fails. I don't see much of this talk anywhere and wonder if I just have an issue with that connection and it ever so slightly gets loose and loses contact. Anybody else have an annoying left drop target?

I'm not 100% sure I understand your problem. However, I recently had a problem with the leftmost drop. It didn't go down well. Turns out it was slightly "off the track" it rides in under the pf. Check that and if that's not it, try to explain exactly what you're seeing.

Update. I see you found your problem reseating thar orange on into the connector for the drop switch. Awesome!

#16634 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Mods cleaned up the mess I see.

Edit: nope. Hayfarmer blocked me.
Pinside looks better already.

unrelated but from your Avatar and screen name, are you a Vespa rider? We have a colection of motorcycle, and recenly picked up a 09 Vespa GTS my first scooter outisde of a Honda Super cub and having a ball with it. If so we have a couple of things in common

20230825_155037 (resized).jpg20230825_155037 (resized).jpg20231005_113923 (resized).jpg20231005_113923 (resized).jpgi-TC4NszF-X4 (1) (resized).jpgi-TC4NszF-X4 (1) (resized).jpg
#16635 6 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

2.00 or 2.25 rubbers, from titan or pinball life. I believe it calls for 2.00, I like 2.25 better.

#16636 6 months ago
Quoted from Cyclehoarder:

from your Avatar and screen name, are you a Vespa rider?

Ha!
No, But your vespa scooter name is clearly a similar reference
Vespula is a small genus of social wasps collectively known by the common name yellow jacket, which is my avatar pic. Yellow jackets will vigorously defend their nests and sting when provoked. During an attack, a yellowjacket can sting multiple times without losing its stinger. Fits my personality sometimes... I'm working on it.
European_wasp_white_bg (resized).jpgEuropean_wasp_white_bg (resized).jpg

#16637 6 months ago

unrelated but from your Avatar and screen name, are you a Vespa rider? We have a colection of motorcycle, and recenly picked up a 09 Vespa GTS my first scooter outisde of a Honda Super cub and having a ball with it. If so we have a couple of things in common
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the samurai, built one 5 yrs ago, wish I'd kept it

Screenshot_20220724-102027_Photos (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220724-102027_Photos (resized).jpg
#16638 6 months ago

This pin is greatly exceeding my expectations. Rules are truly amazing. Kudos to the coders. Callouts are fun and varied. I'm surprised Borg can take his recycled layout and make it feel like a totally different game. Not a big Rush fan, but nonetheless it's one of my favourite new Sterns.

#16639 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ha!
No, But your vespa scooter name is clearly a similar reference
Vespula is a small genus of social wasps collectively known by the common name yellow jacket, which is my avatar pic. Yellow jackets will vigorously defend their nests and sting when provoked. During an attack, a yellowjacket can sting multiple times without losing its stinger. Fits my personality sometimes... I'm working on it.
[quoted image]

Love it! Well I was close to my little wasp. Here is one of the Vespa avatar emblems.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 205621 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 205621 (resized).png
#16640 6 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Love the samurai, built one 5 yrs ago, wish I'd kept it [quoted image]

They are so much fun, just repaited this one mostly a stoc survivor (which are very hard to find). We love ours. Sorry, now back to Pinball

#16641 6 months ago

They are so much fun, just repaited this one mostly a stoc survivor (which are very hard to find). We love ours. Sorry, now back to Pinball

Mine was rolled years ago

#16642 6 months ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Anyone else still waiting on expression lights ?

Yes. Emailed Flip n out and they said November...

#16643 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Mine was rolled years ago

Sorry to hear that. Now that I've got my repainted she strictly a streets queen.

#16644 6 months ago

Finally got our Rush Premium a couple of days ago.
What an amazing game.
Already installed a few mods.
But after finally playing it for a bit, it would appear that the most needed mod is this Exit Stage Left mod.
How Borg let the game go out the door with hidden inserts is crazy. I am very tall and have to lean way over to see what is lit on that upper orbit.
What say all of you on this.
Looks like a no brainer.

IMG_4100 (resized).jpegIMG_4100 (resized).jpeg
#16645 6 months ago

is that a render (and not a photo of the actual product)?

it looks 10x cleaner than the one that I purchased. I'm not saying that I'm not happy with the product, but I would love it a lot more if it was made of that quality.

#16646 6 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

is that a render (and not a photo of the actual product)?
it looks 10x cleaner than the one that I purchased. I'm not saying that I'm not happy with the product, but I would love it a lot more if it was made of that quality.

It is just the first pic they used here in their Pinside shop add.
And yes I assume it is a computer render

#16647 6 months ago

Anyone here going to Expo next week?

#16648 6 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

But after finally playing it for a bit, it would appear that the most needed mod is this Exit Stage Left mod.
How Borg let the game go out the door with hidden inserts is crazy. I am very tall and have to lean way over to see what is lit on that upper orbit.
What say all of you on this.
Looks like a no brainer.

I got one and my brain doesn't seem to notice it during game play. Every once and a while I think "oh yeah, there is that mod I should look at."

#16649 6 months ago

I believe that Exit Stage Left mod is Height related. Just from this thread (been here since day 1) I noted shorter players have difficulty seeing the lit inserts, so that mod helps them.

However most players, myself included
Don’t see the need for it.

IMHO it makes that area look too cluttered, and I do not have that mod.

#16650 6 months ago

I have it, and I love it.

Screenshot_20231013-113023.pngScreenshot_20231013-113023.png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

There are 17,902 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/333?hl=kez11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.