IMG_3100 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240411_225620072.MP (resized).jpg
20240410_181338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1438 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240407_184826850.MP.jpg
IMG_5558 (resized).jpeg
PNG image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,902 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 359.
#15101 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

My understanding is there is no answer. Stern tells them nothing and has apparently shipped nothing to them.
I don't think he is lying, especially when other dealers haven't shipped either. An email update is what should have been sent if you don't want 1000 emails asking where your $500 lights are.

Well clearly you're not in the fno club. If you bought your Rush from him and are treated this way that's double pathetic.
Too many people must just pick him because they probably just know of him because they watch his channel. I don't know if people want to say ooh I bought it from Zack Oh I bought it from Zack to associate, but picking someone that popular that's a huge negative. I've seen people post that dealers my get the same allotment, which would make sense if smaller dealers have stock and larger never do. You end up getting lost in the numbers.
Looks like the strategy is that you actually want to pick the smaller hungry dealer that's got room to grow AND a good rep. Or if you bought your rush get it from them unless they are a slouch. Sever the relationship (not quietly!) and move on. I dunno, thinking out loud here... It's definitely not right and shouldn't be kept quiet.

Quoted from bhelms:

But I have cats...LOL...!

Say no more. Lol. Dusty critters, and if your living room is carpet, boom, double that fun. My wife and I have a cleaning service every two weeks. She's a great housekeeper but the house is too much, we have hardwoods, 2 dogs, and just prefer to spend money on the help as we get to more time together and less time cleaning or complaining about the dust, etc. More time for fun things. Also my cave is a bonus room above the garage so it's a very stable isolated pet-free environment. That helps a ton.

#15102 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

My understanding is there is no answer. Stern tells them nothing and has apparently shipped nothing to them.
I don't think he is lying, especially when other dealers haven't shipped either. An email update is what should have been sent if you don't want 1000 emails asking where your $500 lights are.

Definitely not lying. I trust FNO, but I don’t get the annoyance expressed.

It’s a rarity when you click buy and pay in full on an e-retail site, and then find out that no one has any idea when a product will be made.

If I had to guess, I bet we’re looking at July/August. But with the company moving, could it be fall? Who knows!

#15103 10 months ago
Quoted from bhelms:

Mine is in my man cave...which because I now live alone is wherever I say it is!...but currently that's my living room. I'm not the best housekeeper but dust on my high-tech stuff gets my attention. So the environment for my machines is fairly controlled. But I have cats...LOL...!

This sounds exactly like my current situation, except the Rush machine is in the basement (finished, well kept), instead of the Living Room. Because the Living Room is for my Z scale model trains. hehe

Divorce has its perks, I suppose.

#15104 10 months ago

Didn't buy this, but thought about it.

20230614_103302 (resized).jpg20230614_103302 (resized).jpg
#15105 10 months ago
Quoted from Kez11:

This sounds exactly like my current situation, except the Rush machine is in the basement (finished, well kept), instead of the Living Room. Because the Living Room is for my Z scale model trains. hehe
Divorce has its perks, I suppose.

I'm not into trains but ff I was divorced the unused living room and the entire basement would be pins and arcade machines LOL

Quoted from Vespula:

Well clearly you're not in the fno club. If you bought your Rush from him and are treated this way that's double pathetic.
Too many people must just pick him because they probably just know of him because they watch his channel. I don't know if people want to say ooh I bought it from Zack Oh I bought it from Zack to associate, but picking someone that popular that's a huge negative. I've seen people post that dealers my get the same allotment, which would make sense if smaller dealers have stock and larger never do. You end up getting lost in the numbers.
Looks like the strategy is that you actually want to pick the smaller hungry dealer that's got room to grow AND a good rep. Or if you bought your rush get it from them unless they are a slouch. Sever the relationship (not quietly!) and move on. I dunno, thinking out loud here... It's definitely not right and shouldn't be kept quiet.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Definitely not lying. I trust FNO, but I don’t get the annoyance expressed.
It’s a rarity when you click buy and pay in full on an e-retail site, and then find out that no one has any idea when a product will be made.
If I had to guess, I bet we’re looking at July/August. But with the company moving, could it be fall? Who knows!

I didn't buy my pin from Flip'nOut but I have bought other accessories. I think you may be right in that they are so big that your little $100 or $500 orders don't matter much, they focus more on selling $10-20K machines. I get it I guess.

I admit I listen to the Pinball Show and I like Zach but I don't think I will order anything that isn't in-stock from them again. They don't care. Honestly the best service I get anywhere is Pinball Life - amazing service and good people.

#15106 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

I'm not into trains but ff I was divorced the unused living room and the entire basement would be pins and arcade machines LOL

I didn't buy my pin from Flip'nOut but I have bought other accessories. I think you may be right in that they are so big that your little $100 or $500 orders don't matter much, they focus more on selling $10-20K machines. I get it I guess.
I admit I listen to the Pinball Show and I like Zach but I don't think I will order anything that isn't in-stock from them again. They don't care. Honestly the best service I get anywhere is Pinball Life - amazing service and good people.

I thought their website duped people into buying saying in stock, yet they don't ship because they really don't have stock?
Did I understand that wrong?
You see a website that says in stock and let you purchase, yet you never received the product? AND no communication? That's deceptive AND negligent.. I've seen class action lawsuits for less egregious behavior.
At this point the choices are two. Sit and wait, and put money in his pocket supporting this behavior, or push for a refund and buy elsewhere. Not that you'll get it any faster from somewhere else, but I would think you would based on what I'm seeing. If nothing more than for the principle of it. And if he tries to keep some of your money, the follow up letting us know he's more reptile than human.
This kind of stuff makes my blood boil.

#15107 10 months ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Because the Living Room is for my Z scale model trains.

Sweet! Another model train guy!?!? Although, I’m mostly into structures/scenery and not so much the actual trains:
4BDF07A9-70AA-4312-8ED9-8965EE310725 (resized).jpeg4BDF07A9-70AA-4312-8ED9-8965EE310725 (resized).jpeg574AD8EC-BF2C-4718-8570-9F4787E99429 (resized).jpeg574AD8EC-BF2C-4718-8570-9F4787E99429 (resized).jpeg

74E89F16-433B-451D-A853-8366E55FA9A8 (resized).jpeg74E89F16-433B-451D-A853-8366E55FA9A8 (resized).jpeg
#15108 10 months ago

I am in the process of installing my ELK…
The instructions make no mention of the dip switches on the larger board…?
Can anyone tell me the correct switch assignments? Its a pro model…
Edit:
Nvm… found it. Thanks CrashJT

#15109 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I thought their website duped people into buying saying in stock, yet they don't ship because they really don't have stock?
You see a website that says in stock and let you purchase, yet you never received the product? AND no communication? That's deceptive AND negligent.. I've seen class action lawsuits for less egregious behavior.
At this point the choices are two. Sit and wait, and put money in his pocket supporting this behavior, or push for a refund and buy elsewhere. Not that you'll get it any faster from somewhere else, but I would think you would based on what I'm seeing. If nothing more than for the principle of it. And if he tries to keep some of your money, the follow up letting us know he's more reptile than human.

That is a deceptive practice and why I have yet to order from him. Whether or not it's his intention to be deceptive, I don't know. You can also dispute with Credit Card company. If it clearly said in stock and turns out to be a backorder, the credit card company should refund you.

#15110 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Ya, I suppose it didn't say "pre-order".

If someone else had ELs in stock I would ask for a refund but I guess I better stand pat at this point. I'm not mad, Stern is clearly not shipping them.

#15111 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Ya, I suppose it didn't say "pre-order".
If someone else had ELs in stock I would ask for a refund but I guess I better stand pat at this point. I'm not mad, Stern is clearly not shipping them.

Technically, they are, because I got mine from my distro... he just chose to fulfill others before your order and ran out of his allotment and not let you know anything.

#15112 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Yeah, I got one machine from flip n out. It was from before Covid and he gave me a good deal on my zeppelin since it was sitting in stock. Im not a big customer it takes me 2 to 3 years to save up for a pro so most big distributors don’t give a shit about me. Luckily for me a new distributor started up in my area. Got my foo fighters from him. Much better service and communication. Unfortunately I didn’t know about him when ordering the expression lights.

#15113 10 months ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Yeah ordered day of release from cointaker. Nothing. I did finally email them last week. Got a one sentence response. Basically yeah we got your order.

Cointaker has had terrible response lately. My order is in...and once this one is fulfilled, never again. Plenty of other vendors.

#15114 10 months ago

Stern is barely trickling these things out. One distributor I checked with (a decent sized one) only got 4 EL kits on their first run allotment.

#15115 10 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

Cointaker has had terrible response lately. My order is in...and once this one is fulfilled, never again. Plenty of other vendors.

Agree. No more cointaker or flip n out for me either

#15116 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think that’s an unfair picture you’re painting. I don’t think FNO is being deceptive on purpose. And Zach provided an update when I asked him.

The root problem is Stern. They are more focused on games, less focused on accessories.

#15117 10 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I think that’s an unfair picture you’re painting. I don’t think FNO is being deceptive on purpose. And Zach provided an update when I asked him.
The root problem is Stern. They are more focused on games, less focused on accessories.

Fair enough but don’t take full payment on accessories before you have them and don’t have things marked as in stock when they aren’t.

#15118 10 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Fair enough but don’t take full payment on accessories before you have them and don’t have things marked as in stock when they aren’t.

I don’t disagree with that sentiment

#15119 10 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I'm pretty sure this happens only in a multiball. If nothing is lit at the time machine, it will let the ball pass through rather than grabbing it.
During single-ball play, the time machine will always attempt to catch, and either fling it through (if you scored an album, upgrade, or mode shot) or drop it (if nothing else was lit but it counts towards the time machine multiballs.)
I think this behavior is the Pro trying to replicate what happens on the Premium with the elevating ramp - any time the Premium ramp would be up, the Pro will pass it through; if the ramp would be down, the Pro will grab and drop it.

Stern got back to me , and basically said what you did. It’s just mode based. So going through the TM is normal.

#15120 10 months ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Deception either on purpose or by accident is still deception. Why is it allowed to continue? Simple, they don't care.
I think Stern and the distro is one side, and if it is the root problem that isn't a consumer problem nor does it excuse bad distributors from continuing to act badly... the consumers don't manage that relationship.
We rely on distro and expect to get good info, and communication from our distro, as well as accurateness of knowing whether an item for sale is in stock or a pre-order. And if something changes, communicate appropriately. Those things are seemingly of no concern to certain people and when it keeps happening over and over to different people by the distro and nothing changes, it's not an accident and becomes perceived as deceptive.

#15121 10 months ago

Howdy guys. Experiencing a weird problem and curious if anyone else has seen it.

Pressing the action button does not switch the lanes. It makes the noise but the flashers do not indicate a change, nor does the coil fire. Everything checks out nominal in test.

Thanks!

#15122 10 months ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Howdy guys. Experiencing a weird problem and curious if anyone else has seen it.
Pressing the action button does not switch the lanes. It makes the noise but the flashers do not indicate a change, nor does the coil fire. Everything checks out nominal in test.
Thanks!

In case it's not clear (like it was for me the first few times): When you press the button, the playfield lights "swing" from side to side, I -think- there's a noise, but the coil won't fire to actuate the gate until the ball is up there. Then it fires as-needed.

#15123 10 months ago

Thanks!

I found you can't just press it - try holding it down

#15124 10 months ago

Thanks!

Switch test?

#15125 10 months ago

I finally started all mutiballs and unlocked The Voyage as a song option during regular gameplay. I was disappointed to see that there is no concert footage to go with it - just cartoon animation that doesn't fit with the game at all. Stern could've pulled Cygnus X-1 video from the R40 concert release or at least created animation that isn't so cheesy.

#15126 10 months ago
Quoted from Fuzzdaddy:

I finally started all mutiballs and unlocked The Voyage as a song option during regular gameplay. I was disappointed to see that there is no concert footage to go with it - just cartoon animation that doesn't fit with the game at all. Stern could've pulled Cygnus X-1 video from the R40 concert release or at least created animation that isn't so cheesy.

That animation is my favorite thing in the game, honestly.

#15127 10 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Glad you like it! Maybe it will grow on me.

#15128 10 months ago

Thanks!

By "lanes", do you mean the diverter at the top of the ramps?

Pressing the button doesn't move the diverter right away. It only pops up when a ball comes up a ramp and it needs to deflect it. It never stays up for more than a second.

Pressing the button toggles the big red flasher on either the left or right side of the playfield, which indicates where a ball will come down from the ramps. The diverter fires when needed to make the ball go according to that big red light.

#15129 10 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Me too, I love that song just for those animations

#15130 10 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I don’t know if it is my favorite thing in the game, but I really enjoy it.

#15131 10 months ago
Quoted from Fuzzdaddy:

It’s meant to be goofy and cheesy, much like the rest of the game, coincides with how the band is

#15132 10 months ago

Hey for anybody that installed the Ninja camp expressive speaker light kit, did you remove the foam piece completely for aesthetics? Or does it look better with them on?
Here's a picture of what I'm talking about for reference
On and off.

16868427302121584962771726142561 (resized).jpg16868427302121584962771726142561 (resized).jpg1686842757351618779052540262345 (resized).jpg1686842757351618779052540262345 (resized).jpg
#15133 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey for anybody that installed the Ninja camp expressive speaker light kit, did you remove the foam piece completely for aesthetics? Or does it look better with them on?
On and off.[quoted image][quoted image]

i took mine off so you can see the speaker better..

#15134 10 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Thanks !
That's what I'm going to do.

#15135 10 months ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Did you have the pinwoofer kit?
I've got the low profile expressive speaker kit and I ordered the five and a quarter adapter plate from pinball Life and the four threaded post coming up barely clear the expressive lights. Did you run into this?
I'm not sure what to do with the hardware kit they sent me I don't see how this was expected. The instructions don't say that I use those pan head screws to bite into the plastic of the expressive lights but I guess that's what you have to do with those pan head screws? It's literally digging into the frame?

16868439526736830220538284916984 (resized).jpg16868439526736830220538284916984 (resized).jpg16868439730988636628341469821445 (resized).jpg16868439730988636628341469821445 (resized).jpg16868440041096781798842476996046 (resized).jpg16868440041096781798842476996046 (resized).jpg

#15136 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Did you have the pinwoofer kit?
I've got the low profile expressive speaker kit and I ordered the five and a quarter adapter plate from pinball Life and the four threaded post coming up barely clear the expressive lights. Did you run into this?
I'm not sure what to do with the hardware kit they sent me I don't see how this was expected. The instructions don't say that I use those pan head screws to bite into the plastic of the expressive lights but I guess that's what you have to do with those pan head screws? It's literally digging into the frame?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You ordered the low profile rings. You need to cut 1/2" off the posts. The post will secure only the bottom tab. The included screws will mount the speaker to the top tab. Some people have a tough time getting the included screws to work, in which case, switch them out for #8x1/2" screws. This photo shows you what I'm talking about.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#15137 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

On and off.[quoted image][quoted image]

I just installed the RGB LED speaker light kit from Pinball Life along with my S-S50 5 1/4 inch Alpine speakers. I took the foam out as well, the speakers have nice looking tweeters! I don't know if we can assume the foam is acoustically transparent, so there may a a slight improvement in the higher frequencies.

#15138 10 months ago

Finally got the full kit installed and thanks so much for everybody's help here! I swear it even sounds better with the speaker light kit. Lol.
Maybe it is from removing that little foam piece! flofixer

PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpgPXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg

#15139 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Finally got the full kit installed and thanks so much for everybody's help here! I swear it even sounds better with the speaker light kit. Lol.
Maybe it is that little foam piece! flofixer

[quoted image]

Damn fine lookin machine you have there.

#15140 10 months ago

Many thanks to Mike Nogle (Great American Pinball) for sending my armor now, since we’re looking at July/August for the expression lights. I’m taking my Premium to SFGE and I wanted to make it look as nice as possible.

One note on this armor: it needs its own armor. I was surprised to see that the Starman is printed on paper, basically the same stuff you get every day as junk mail. I guess I was expecting vinyl, or something a little more substantial. I’m planning to put some thin clear plastic between the paper and the rails to keep it safe.

IMG_3197 (resized).jpegIMG_3197 (resized).jpeg
#15141 10 months ago

I’ll jump in , in the last 4 days I got kenwoods with speaker lights , the dice mod for the scoops and just today the Shooter rod accessory ! It’s coming along.

IMG_8086 (resized).jpegIMG_8086 (resized).jpeg
#15142 10 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Many thanks to Mike Nogle (Great American Pinball) for sending my armor now, since we’re looking at July/August for the expression lights. I’m taking my Premium to SFGE and I wanted to make it look as nice as possible.
One note on this armor: it needs its own armor. I was surprised to see that the Starman is printed on paper, basically the same stuff you get every day as junk mail. I guess I was expecting vinyl, or something a little more substantial. I’m planning to put some thin clear plastic between the paper and the rails to keep it safe.
[quoted image]

How much of a pain in the ass is it to put those on? I’ve never done it. They look bad ass!

#15143 10 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I’ll jump in , in the last 4 days I got kenwoods with speaker lights , the dice mod for the scoops and just today the Shooter rod accessory ! It’s coming along.[quoted image]

Yessir! Quite nicely! Game looks so good glowing in red!

#15144 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yessir! Quite nicely! Game looks so good glowing in red!

Thanks! What’s annoying is the plunge shot that still rattles all over the place even after I put in the NC lane fix. I had to deal with this with my Godzilla UGH!
Does anyone have the ABE FlIPS fix and the NC fix?

#15145 10 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Thanks! What’s annoying is the plunge shot that still rattles all over the place even after I put in the NC lane fix. I had to deal with this with my Godzilla F’n UGH!

Mine got worse with the new shooter because I didn't mark the location of the previous plate. I just recently remove the red screws loosen the other ones and tapped it a little bit to one side to get it more center on the ball, when I was eyeing it through the glass with a ball in the lane it looks like it's just a hair to the right off center, so I tapped it to the left and locked it down at the red screws and tighten the other ones... it wasn't much it was very little but it made a difference, and it doesn't rattle on the short plunge and definitely shoots better. I may fiddle with it some more. It's a pain yep.

It hasn't really been much of a big deal because I never usually long plunge around and mostly I always go for the short plunge skill shot, but I don't always make it, because I'm going for the extra points and the ball save time. It was a lot of games in the beginning before I even understood the skill shot was a thing. Lol. (Hint: Read the rules)
Now if I want to go around to the pops , I just press the action button on the bar and let it launch. I only use the rod for the skillshot into the side scoop or inner ramp/loop which are all short plunges.
Sometimes I only half plunge to get over the first switch and let it fall back to start the video so I can sit there and watch I still haven't seen all the videos start to finish but I have watch some of them ... it's on my list to watch every one. Before I learned that trick, I would either trap and watch or if I was lucky and got the ball in the shooter lane under the upper flipper I'd take advantage of that sometimes and watch.

Quoted from ExSquid:

Does anyone have the ABE FlIPS fix and the NC fix?

I do have both fixes the Abe's and the NC. I had the Abe's first So I can't really give you an independent review but yeah I do have both.

#15146 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Mine got worse with the new shooter because I didn't mark the location of the previous plate. I just recently remove the red screws loosen the other ones and tapped it a little bit to one side to get it more center on the ball, and locked it down at the red screws and tighten the other ones... it wasn't much it was very little but it made a difference, and it doesn't rattle on the short plunge and definitely shoots better. I may fiddle with it some more.
It hasn't really been much of a big deal because I never tried to long plunge around I always go for the short plunge skill shot, but I don't always make it, for the extra points and the ball save time. It was a lot of games in the beginning before I even understood the skill shot was a thing. Lol.
Now if I want to go around to the pops , I just press the action button on the bar and let it launch. I only use the rod for the skillshot into the side scoop or inner ramp/loop which are all short plunges.
Sometimes I only half plunge to get over the first switch and let it fall back to start the video so I can sit there and watch I still haven't seen all the videos start to finish but I have watch some of them ... it's on my list to watch every one.

I do have both fixes the Abe's and the NC. I had the Abe's first So I can't really give you an independent review but yeah I do have both.

Even the action button for me shoots around the loop maybe 3/5 times. So you have both on? And it’s still a little wonky?

#15147 10 months ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Even the action button for me shoots around the loop maybe 3/5 times. So you have both on? And it’s still a little wonky?

It was fine after the fixes until I switched the shooter rod And because I'm a noob I didn't know to mark the plate before I remove the old one.
Now because I'm a noob I got to figure out how to get it aligned right and It seems to be trial and error. When I had a ball in the shooter lane and looked down the rod was to the right of center of the ball just a hair, but it was putting some left spin on the ball which I think was causing the problem. So I remove the two red screws and loosen the other ones and tap the plate to the left with the butt end of a screwdriver and then locked it all down again close the playfield And it is better. But after I've been playing a bit I still think it could be better but maybe not. I'm still learning. It definitely sounds like yours needs adjustment. My action button will send it around all the time so to me then indicates that either both my fixes are helping as well as I got it adjusted closer to where it should be hitting center of the ball.

Another interesting point You may want to do sooner than later is put some Mylar down on that shooter lane where the ball comes out because the wood is so soft that in mine got a little marred up before I noticed. And also lower your eject power to the bare minimum cuz mine came on Max 255 and I lowered it down to the bottom which I think is 176 and it still ejects fine.

#15148 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It was fine after the fixes until I switched the shooter rod And because I'm a noob I didn't know to mark the plate before I remove the old one.
Now because I'm a noob I got to figure out how to get it aligned right and It seems to be trial and error. When I had a ball in the shooter lane and looked down the rod was to the right of center of the ball just a hair, but it was putting some left spin on the ball which I think was causing the problem. So I remove the two red screws and loosen the other ones and tap the plate to the left with the butt end of a screwdriver and then locked it all down again close the playfield And it is better. But after I've been playing a bit I still think it could be better but maybe not. I'm still learning. It definitely sounds like yours needs adjustment. My action button will send it around all the time so to me then indicates that either both my fixes are helping as well as I got it adjusted closer to where it should be hitting center of the ball.

Another interesting point You may want to do sooner than later is put some Mylar down on that shooter lane where the ball comes out because the wood is so soft that in mine got a little marred up before I noticed. And also lower your eject power to the bare minimum cuz mine came on Max 255 and I lowered it down to the bottom which I think is 176 and it still ejects fine.

Yeah I had to do all this with Godzilla. I was hoping to never have to to all of it again haha man ….never did anything with Mylar though.

#15149 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Mine got worse with the new shooter because I didn't mark the location of the previous plate. I just recently remove the red screws loosen the other ones and tapped it a little bit to one side to get it more center on the ball, when I was eyeing it through the glass with a ball in the lane it looks like it's just a hair to the right off center, so I tapped it to the left and locked it down at the red screws and tighten the other ones... it wasn't much it was very little but it made a difference, and it doesn't rattle on the short plunge and definitely shoots better. I may fiddle with it some more. It's a pain yep.
It hasn't really been much of a big deal because I never usually long plunge around and mostly I always go for the short plunge skill shot, but I don't always make it, because I'm going for the extra points and the ball save time. It was a lot of games in the beginning before I even understood the skill shot was a thing. Lol. (Hint: Read the rules)
Sometimes I only half plunge to get over the first switch and let it fall back to start the video so I can sit there and watch I still haven't seen all the videos start to finish but I have watch some of them ... it's on my list to watch every one. Before I learned that trick, I would either trap and watch or if I was lucky and got the ball in the shooter lane under the upper flipper I'd take advantage of that sometimes and watch.

I put the Abe fix on and it did nothing,mine rattles through like crazy.Time for me to try this.

#15150 10 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I put the Abe fix on and it did nothing,mine rattles through like crazy.Time for me to try this.

I had the same experience with the Abe fix. Matter of fact I had to remove the short piece of the Abe fix because it was binding ever so slightly the fork of the autoplunger.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

8,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 17,902 posts in this topic. You are on page 303 of 359.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1/page/303?hl=tominator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.