IMG_6410 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2562 (resized).jpg
IMG_2578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2574 (resized).jpeg
20240322_163542 (resized).jpg
20240322_163631 (resized).jpg
20240319_194137 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #91 Rush song list Posted by Bill2112Rush (2 years ago)

Post #1378 RULES. Link to RUSH Rulesheet Posted by Av8 (2 years ago)

Post #1389 TECH: SWITCHES. Lockdown bar action button not working - fix Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1818 MOD: SOUND. Amp DIY upgrade for RUSH Posted by TinyBlackDog (2 years ago)

Post #2123 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter lane adjustment to stop rattling ball launch Posted by Coyohtay (2 years ago)

Post #3107 TECH: SOUND. Headphone Jack no-boot when installed workaround Posted by AUKraut (2 years ago)

Post #3632 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Scoop losing track of balls. Posted by Schwaggs (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider upsfeedr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Calgedy:

Getting an LE!!! Cannot wait. Got multiple mods already........

What Mods only seen 2 Please share

thanks

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

for me so far in possession
Pinwoofer kit
polk 10 inch sub
speaker lights
flasher mod 6 pack
Rush 2112 flipper candy
waiting on red barchetta and presto rabbit and anything cool I see in the future.

where did you get the speaker lights? thanks

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

speakerlightkits.com

thanks don't see Rush on the list yet..

1 week later
#303 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Think the translites turned out nice, vibrant colors. Just have to shrink the LE translite so the dog isn’t cut off etc. Just waiting for the Premium to get shipped. Think these will look great beside the game.
[quoted image]

will you be selling these

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Officially an owner today !
[quoted image]

congrats..Waiting for mine

1 week later
#622 2 years ago

Congrats on the LE Rush looks great..

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

U buy from Jordan?

i Bought from Next Level Just have to drive 10 hours to pick up when it arrives..

#755 2 years ago
Quoted from cataylox:

yes, Next Level is the best. It's only 2000 miles from Chicago, Dear Elon Musk we need faster trucks.

yes Next Level is the Best hope i get my Pro in April

#757 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I know it’s been said before and it’s super cliche, but pictures DO NOT do the cabinet justice. It’s amazing. The reflective foil is beautiful. I love the gold leg bolts. Nice little touch stern. Bravo.
Don’t get me started on the back glass. It’s nuts! The mirror is incredible. Easily the best mirrored backglass I’ve ever seen. This art is great!
And I was bummed about the flat black powder coat at first. Now that I see it, it is perfect!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome Congrats on the New Pin...

#794 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I know it’s been said before and it’s super cliche, but pictures DO NOT do the cabinet justice. It’s amazing. The reflective foil is beautiful. I love the gold leg bolts. Nice little touch stern. Bravo.
Don’t get me started on the back glass. It’s nuts! The mirror is incredible. Easily the best mirrored backglass I’ve ever seen. This art is great!
And I was bummed about the flat black powder coat at first. Now that I see it, it is perfect!

that back Glass looks Fantanstic and that side pieces on the Cabinet look Great as well.. Too bad i miss the Boat on the LE The Pro will be fun to mod it out though..

#832 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

#69 LE for sale in the marketplace. That didn't take long!

guess he doesn't like it?

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:Drove 2.5 hours round trip to pick up my LE today. Then I had to wait for a 15 minute window without rain (at 7:35 pm) to move it around the house to my basement - I was watching the local radar like a hawk and it was the only dry window all evening. This is my first LE so I took my time experiencing all the cool LE features. The foil cabinet art looks awesome, as does the mirrored backglass. The guitar side armor is the best trim I’ve ever seen. The flat black powder coat is subdued but blends well with the overall cabinet art package.
I’ve played a half dozen games on a location pro so I do have some experience with the game. There is no comparison playing this in a home environment - I couldn’t even hear the music on location.
The Good:
- Expression Lighting. Holy crap is this cool. Love the effect it has reflecting off the balls. This is a must have upgrade for any Pro/Premium.
- Time Machine Ramp. RayDay has mentioned that he felt the Premium/LE ramp was easier to hit, and I have to agree with him. I was having a much easier time with that shot than the Pro. I don’t know if it is wider or something about the blue rubber pads (does the Pro have posts?) but it was a super satisfying shot. The lighting along the edges is amazing and a big upgrade as well.
- VUK. Didn’t like that dead end shot on the Pro, and the VUK is much more satisfying. Gives a needed break during multiball, provides a shot to spot the inner right inlane, results in less random drops into the side scoop (seems like that happens a lot on the Pro when shooting the dead end).
- Drum Clock. Just a really cool mech and easy to track the time during Working Man and towards Headlong Flight. The clock on the display is small and hard to read. Nice tribute to Neil.
- Gameplay. Three words: Fast, Smooth and Fun. This is one of the best layouts to come out of Stern in years. Great mixture of hard, medium, and easy difficulty shots. One of the best multiball experiences I can remember. Multiballs can be lengthy with lots of opportunities to slow things down (2 ramps, VUK, spinner, Time machine, inner loop - all give some breathing room). Mystery Add-a-Ball almost guaranteed plus Weapon. Time machine ramp is AWESOME with great lighting effects and love the magnet. Another awesome Borg layout that is easier than most of his. Definitely a Borg “greatest hits” that borrows from his classics but proves that the sum is greater than the parts. Puts a BIG smile on my face.
- Rules. Loving what I see so far. Combos awarding albums, giving perks to songs on the albums. Great risk/reward on modes (drained a few balls trying to maximize the number of same-colored records before starting a mode). Theme appropriate modes and multiballs. Looking forward to the 3 wizard modes.
The not so Good:
- Right Scoop Eject. Balls shot into the right scoop eject out of the right scoop, bounce off the upper flipper, and often bounce back into the right scoop. Rinse. Repeat. This really sucks, and I’ll be trying various adjustments. Where is this supposed to eject to? I’ve got my pitch around 6.75 and will be increasing that (see difficulty comments below). Might need to lower the scoop power.
- Gameplay. The game seems a bit easy. I’m an average player at best, but there are not many dangerous shots on the playfield. The outlane posts were shipped in the down position (I’ll be opening them up all the way) and with some minor nudging you can almost eliminate the outlanes. No evil Borg bounce. This is the opposite of TMNT or TWD. I don’t like being abused by a game, but I do like a challenge. I’m feeling too comfortable after just a few plays and am concerned about longevity. Rules might alleviate this.
The Bad:
- Right Scoop Protector. The scoop protector is getting dimpled and banged up after about 10 games. No way this is going to last. I don’t trust Stern to come up with an answer so I’ll put on a Cliffy once he designs them.
- Lower Scoop Protector. The “forks” holding down the lower protector are getting visibly beat up already, which means that the balls are probably getting trashed too. This is not the way. Looking to Cliffy to solve this one too.
- Sound. The sound frankly sucks and this is embarrassing for an LE. I’ll be hooking up the LR line out to an external amp and LFE to a Klipsch 12” sub (shared w/ Iron Maiden). The out of the box settings were all wrong (set for 8 ohm speakers despite 4 ohms in the backbox). I’ll be creating a separate post that will include my “Poor Man’s” audio upgrades.
Overall this is one of my best NIB experiences ever. Given this is my #1 dream theme, I’m extremely happy. If you are serious about getting a Rush I’d recommend at least a Premium, and the Expression Lighting is a must have.

Congrats on Your LE.. im Getting the Pro will get the expression lights when available i miss the Boat on a LE and they are way too much now..

#956 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

#88 in the house

Great who did you get it from.

#1012 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Well last might I got my first games in and I couldnt be more pleased.
The only downs I have are that the sound is crap and I feel for the price it should have come powder coated.
TODAY IS PINWOOFER DAY.Having pinwoofer on most of my machines I know what to expect and I am very excited to hear/see the results again.About the shaker ,I love it .It came set on aggressive and I will leave it but you can turn it down in settings.When I was driving to pick it up I had a Rush like I was on speed (the Christmas Day effect)

let us know how the pinwoofer works out.. trying to decide if i should pull the trigger on that..

#1066 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I suppose theres a reason you dont drive the 1 hour and pick it up now ? :thinking:Rent a Uhaul

I`m Driving 10 Hours to pick mine up when it comes in At NextLevelPinball no Sales Tax and they go through it first and adjust anything that needs it.. Then box it up.

Pinball Pirate wasn't to helpful when i called him..

#1069 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Worth every second of the drive. I'm about 10 hours round trip, makes a long day, but can't wait

love that Place NextLevelPinball i go 2-3 times a year Glad i Family in Portland OR..

#1108 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Chris and Jeannie at Pinball Pirate were very good to deal with.

Not to me they weren’t guess they got overwhelmed with call about Rush

#1111 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

accurate information is always best.

Do you run a external Sub with your pin woofer system.

#1147 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I hooked up my pinwoofer kit yesterday and it sounds awesome,today I will add my polk 10 .
Pinwoofer on my Zeppelin has a sub hooked in and sounds unbelievably good.I got everything I needed in 1 stop at Pinwoofer.

great i have a extra REL sub a little overkill but will work..

#1244 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Holy sh!t. There's enough Rush LE flippers out there to have their own thread. 3 screen caps and I don't even get them all.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I Noticed no one on the west coast has any listed.

#1349 2 years ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

Now I'm kind of glad my pro is being made last

Me as well

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Setup my LE a couple days ago - been too busy playing to post!
The artwork is just stunning. Love the guitar strings in the armor, the backglass mirroring.
Love the gameplay just as much as the pro I played several weeks ago. A couple differences from the pro but very much the same. Smooth as butter ramp shots.
The dead end shot that comes rocketing back at you on the Pro is replaced with the time machine shot when the ramp is down. It doesn't rocket back at you the same but it feels equally as weird.
Loving insider connect. Took a screen shot of my QR code to make it easy to log in.
I dropped the flipper power to mid - just as fun and not as many air balls.
Switched the speaker impedance to 4 ohms
Connected a 12" sub to CN5
Raised the treble and mids on the backbox speakers
Set the music attenuation to -20
Sounds REALLY great now!
Dropped the trough eject and auto launch power.
Upgraded over WIFI - worked perfectly - took about an hour so don't try if you are in a hurry.

what product did you use to connect your ext subwoofer?

#1442 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Beautiful great playing game. Still tweaking things but we’re having a good time with this one. Thanks GAP!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

can i ask what are you using for the external subwoofer?

thanks

#1446 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Rush has a Polk 10” as a test for now and my other 3 are Klipsch Reference 12”
The Klipsch’s sound way better

sorry should have asked what are you using to hook up your subwoofer.. i have extra REL sub that im going to use

Pinwoofer ect?

#1567 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Kind of surprised by the hate for the Rush Pro by some pinsiders this week. I'm far from a pinball expert but the game plays very well and I find it more fun than other pros I play regularly like Aerosmith, Guardians, Metalica, Stranger Things and Star Wars.
I'm wondering of the scoop issues are contributing to this? Probably early code also.
[quoted image]

i don't really care what other people say about the Rush Pro.. I cant Wait to get mine and hopefully by then all the issues will be fixed.. Rush is my favorite Band so its a no brainer my first new in box pin is a Rush Pin.. Unfortunately i miss the Boat on a LE but with mods it will be close. the Premium Art didn't do it for me

#1671 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

#980 in the house...
Side scoop eject power lowered
Trough eject power lowered
Mylar in shooter lane
Play while I (we) wait for Cliffy

where did you get the rug underneath your pins? like to get that

#1750 2 years ago

I found this site pretty cool stuff on it..just search Rush

https://winterprinting.com/products/rush-v1-living-room-rugs/

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 10-44-27 Rush V1 Living Room Rugs - Home Decor Area Rug (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-03-02 at 10-44-27 Rush V1 Living Room Rugs - Home Decor Area Rug (resized).png
#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I just shipped a whole bunch of them out yesterday and a whole bunch more today, so you'll start seeing them soon. Next wave will go out later next week.
More info / pics / videos in the shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/05722-rush-signals-mod-dalmatian-hydrant-flasher-dome

[quoted image]

great Thanks

#1881 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Got the premium translite in today, think it turned out nice. Great colors!
[quoted image]

where did you get those?

#2100 2 years ago

Anyone have news on Rush Expression lights? I was not lucky enough to get a LE. That’s mod that is a must for the Pro and Premium.

#2105 2 years ago
Quoted from madangelo:

I can't believe they aren't including them in the premiums for what you are paying. This is why I went with the LE (luckily I was able to secure one)... The lights and the shaker really add a lot to this game.. and with the cost of these add-ons you would almost be at an LE price anyway.

hmmm have you seen the prices of Le`s no way would i pay those prices.. i was too late to get one at the Regular price and don't like the Premium Art

#2190 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Having the same issue on my Pro. Thank you for the detailed write-up. I ordered a switch!

Where did you order the switch from.

#2269 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Expression lighting is really great and blows away pinst@dium. I have it on LZ LE and wish that it was on Rush premium from the factory. I'm on two lists at this point and hope Stern makes a bunch of them SOON!

was it hard to install the expression lights? did you really have to take playfield off the pin to install? i seen the video where he did that

#2287 2 years ago
Quoted from cataylox:

#772 is in the house now.[quoted image]

You Get that from Jordan at NextLevelPinball?

1 week later
#2965 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Can we talk about how awesome and beautiful the drum-clock and time machine are? The drum is built like it’s going to space. I just removed mine for cleaning and waxing the PF. The Time Machine sculpt is beautiful, and the magnet works way better than the one I had on LOTR (which I sold for Rush).

Wonder if you can get that clock Drum to work on a pro.

#3197 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

If you're Technical and have the tools I highly recommend getting the full Playfield protector. From Playfieldprotectors.com
It overlays the whole play field and goes on top of the factory Stern protectors. You can also remove the fork. Say goodbye to dimples.

how hard is that to put on.. looks like it would be hard and a lot of work

#3442 2 years ago

I’m doing pinwoofer as well just have to order it I’m waiting to get my pin also doing the speaker light kit from

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Type-13.html

#3444 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:Just trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell my wife that the 11k pin we just bought needs $400 worth of speaker upgrades....

Don’t tell her.

#3637 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

Apologies for the glare. The dog toys are free. Game on and off.
I’m definitely a fan![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks good with the side mirrors.. im holding out for the expression lighting that will be a great improvement for the Pro...

#3779 2 years ago

Cliffy has this on his site but he says Front scoop not holding up as I would like. Better than the factorys but not as well as I would like

so hopefully soon

rush-le-full-001 (resized).jpgrush-le-full-001 (resized).jpg
#3841 2 years ago
Quoted from sscharf:

What rubber is this? Is this another upgrade that I need to get, when my game finally arrives?

yes i like to know as well

#3915 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Yes!!! I'd also say order his PinWoofer Ground Loop Isolator Kit.

why do you need the ground loop kit..

#4079 2 years ago

yes Definitely need Photos of this item

#4346 2 years ago

Any word on Ninjacamps Scoup Protector and how it holding up?

Still Waiting on my First New Inbox Rush Pin.

Yes im Going to Mod the Crap out of it..

Pinnwoofwer
Speakerlight kit
Dalmation/ Hydrant Flasher
Flasher Covers
Fluorescent Protectors
Dress up Magnet Art and Decal Art
Roll the Bones flaser Covers
Stern Rush Banner
All in Boxes on my desk waiting to be installed
Red Barachetta to get finalized
Waiting for Expression Lights to Be Released may be a topper
What Im i Missing?

#4437 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Yessss! I also figured it couldn't hurt. Also ordered photo filters from Amazon $9 and did this…

You have the link

#4454 2 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Busy day here working on Rush
Full cliffy set
Pinwoofer set
Speaker and flipper leds
Clear rubbers.
The Pinwoofer set up rocks. Seriously. It’s also very adjustable to your liking.
Game feels, looks and sounds great.
The photo shows cliffy and sterns fork that I kept on. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Didnt know Cliffy was available yet?/

#4456 2 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I think I’m one of the testers

Very nice keep us posted

#4488 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I will probably buy a Ninja.
As a first time NIB buyer I was counting on Stern taking care of this issue.I have been in touch with Stern and got the "coming soon" promise so I waited. My mistake.

I ordered a ninja and I don’t even have my Pin yet. That will go on first don’t want to risk it. Since I read all the things going on with the pin and this is my first new pin so I want to make sure it’s protected.. Then install all the mods… hopefully this month or next.

#4565 2 years ago

Looking to buy new pinballs I see the Ninja balls and I see that Polaris pinball carbon steel are also available. Any input n the Pinball Balls.

Thanks.

#4570 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I haven't played an LE but I did play a premium for the first time this weekend. I felt it wasn't materially different than my Pro but multi-ball was definitely a bit easier because of the VUK.
Anyway, I don't regret my purchase. Pro had my favorite art and I was so impatient that I couldn't wait for a premium anyway lol. When I was offered the machine back in February it was an instant yes!
On the flip side I got the horrible scoop protector so there was that.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Met up with some good buds at the Pinball Garage in Cincinnati on Sat.
Finally got to play a Rush pro...and WOW! Put about 10 games on it and honestly, I was floored at how fully fleshed out it felt. Besides BKSOR, my new favorite pro.
IT HAS ALL YOU NEED!
Not regretting my LE, but the pro is the smart buy on this. ESP if you're gonna disconnect the speakers to run better ones.
A little jealous of you pro owners right now so I'm just gonna go stare at my cab and cry a little...

Waiting on my Pro Already got the pin woofer and speakerlight kit waiting to be installed once I receive it.. I was just too late on a LE yes I know I can still get one for 2-4k over asking but no thanks.

#4738 2 years ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Anyone hear news of the April Rush Pros getting to distros? I know it’s early April but I’m hopeful.

I just heard from distributor 5 min ago he said Pros going into production next
Week. Fingers crossed.

#4795 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I wonder if the LE’s upgraded amplifier is needed to realize the benefit of those Alpines. I may just go with a full PinWoofer kit on my Premium.

Get the pinwoofer system I have mine already and no pin yet lol. I’m ready when I does come in also did the speakerlight kit

03910907-B389-4A76-B7B1-247C133BBCE1 (resized).jpeg03910907-B389-4A76-B7B1-247C133BBCE1 (resized).jpeg
#4805 2 years ago

Do you use a flip phone still.

#4839 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I will disagree. The Pyle speakers are no where as good as the Kickers. Why is pinwoofer better? Do they use higher grade amps? No
It’s a nice system for sure though there’s no way it’s better than some higher end alternatives

What kickers you talking about I have both the pyles and the kickers KSC50
5.25" Coaxial Speakers I’ll try both to see which ones I like. I bought the pinwoofer system by other pinsiders recommendations.. I’m sure it’s going to be fantastic.. can’t wait to install

Haven’t seen a better system. Plus it’s only 370 bucks…

#5038 2 years ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Thank you so much for the ongoing support for our NinjaCamp scoop protectors. We're happy to announce that we have four new items added to our shop: VUK protector, scoop sleeves, ramp guards, and the inner loop fix. Check 'em out!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods

thanks just ask you on your thread...

#5146 2 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

Mine are on the way!

On the fence with mod I’ll probably order it as well

#5147 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Pretty cool 40th anniversary Red Barchetta. Too bad they are sold out.
[quoted image]

I did order this. Should get by Sunday

493C959D-747B-41B8-AC70-629F514E0C62 (resized).png493C959D-747B-41B8-AC70-629F514E0C62 (resized).png
#5150 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Complete ripoff, but whatever. It was the only way to get the Atmos mix of the record and I was dying to hear that...so it pushed me over the edge.
I do wonder how many Peart signatures Rush Backstage is sitting on if they had a stockpile of signed books and now signed cards they can slap on a toy car.

Rip off maybe but I’ll never open it. Plus I bought it on Amazon. Backstage shipping sucks.

#5156 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

??? It was 10 bucks cheaper on Backstage with free shipping.
It sounds much better when you open it, btw...

backstage takes for ever to ship it took 3 weeks to get 3 t-shirts plus with amazon if i have any issues i can return it backstage is a pain..

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5173 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Test fitting these Mezel mods that arrived today.

How hard were they to install? I like them much better looking then the stern ones.

#5184 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What I want to know is which one of you is the toolbag who posted this on Facebook disparaging this mod? How about you install the damn thing first and see how it works before you film yourself playing with it like a frigging slinky?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/35138159505/permalink/10158954046474506/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share

I seen that post as from that Douchbag. What a jerk.

#5248 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’m not sure, but I don’t think that’s correct. They’ve had aiq on the line and when that’s done, they were then supposedly moving back to rush.

Still no word on my Rush Pro I’m sure it will be soon I hope.

#5280 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Cliffy pack ordered. Are these installed similarly to the stern pack?

So the Cliffy`s are available to order?

#5330 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone know if the April run of pros were built?

Right there with you I’m waiting for my Pro as well. I have to drive 10 hours to pick up. Wish I knew when so I can schedule time off work to pick up.

#5415 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Finally received the notice from my distributor that my pro should be shipping within 10-14 days. Very excited to get it, especially after seeing how well nearly every aspect of the game has been received.
Also, wanted to give a huge thanks to NinjaMods for what they've done with the scoop mod. Truly a game changer. I look forward to seeing every new mod you guys create.

lucky you i haven't heard anything yet..i texted him today but nothing

#5425 1 year ago

Hey Tom, Stern sent me a confirmation that it will be Shipping out tomorrow. Can let you know when the game comes in next week.

Just hear from my distributor hope this is True. Going to take 2 days to put all the mods on. Lol

#5464 1 year ago
Quoted from SteelNation:

I’m still toying with this one I made and posted a while ago. [quoted image] Waiting on my Pro to get here soon to find the best fit. [quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Great Topper Looks awesome

#5503 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Whelp, fortunately Rush is leaving my collection and I am out of the club. Byeeeeeeeeee

YOU NOT A REAL RUSH FAN. Lol

#5552 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Man, I’m getting tired of my Rush Premium being the only Stern in my stable without blades. It’s my marquee game, and it just has those sad black sides. It needs Expression Lights!

when they come out they sell out fast...im waiting as well looks like you have to take out the playfieid table to put them in...

#5610 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Just got the email from Game Exchange saying my game has arrived and is shipping out later today! So pumped!

mine supposed to be here today as well

#5620 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Look what came today! It’s fun!
Come on Stern where are the expression lights?
Anyone have some sound settings that are ok using 8 ohm?[quoted image][quoted image]

I See the New Scoop Fix on your Machine What is the Manu factor date if yo don't mind me asking

Congrats ill be using Pinwoofer when i get mine

#5684 1 year ago

Got the call a little bit ago my Rush pin has come in. So excited and relieved no more waiting.

#5693 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

are you on your way now to pick up

Leave Sunday To go pick up.. we have Family in Oregon so well vistit for a week then drive super fast to get home..lol

#5709 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

You getting yours from Next Level right? I got the call from Jordan yesterday and mine is in as well. I wasn’t able to make it down there this weekend on short notice so I’ll get it next weekend. Very excited here as well!

yes i am getting from Next Level as well leaving today but wont pick up till Friday,, visit family for a few dayas

#5787 1 year ago

I get my pin in a few days glad I had to wait so they can fix some of the issues. I’m sure it will still have some.

#5823 1 year ago

Anyone know if Cliffy is taking orders emailed him twice no response

#5860 1 year ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Got the call that my RUSH Prem is in for pick-up, but that it was shipped/delivered without the expression lighting I had specified.
Unsure what to do, but will chat this thru before I head off to Portland for pick-up

Did you get yours from next level?? Don’t think the expression lights are available yet for the Pro/Premium. I pick up mine tomorrow I want there today played Rush LE for the first time loved it. Didn’t see Jordan guess I’ll see him tomorrow.

#5870 1 year ago

I know this has been asked but what pitch is everyone using I played a LE today and the level was off but it played fast.
08028985-905C-4525-8E47-5707B88C8790 (resized).jpeg08028985-905C-4525-8E47-5707B88C8790 (resized).jpeg

#5872 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'm at 6.8, feels perfect to me, but its the only one I've played tell Jordan Mark Said hi tmrw

Will do

#5897 1 year ago

Picked up my Rush Pro today. Thanks Jordan from NL. Now a long 12 drive home.

#5914 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

This is a perfect example as to why I don't like Stern pinball machines.....They go the cheapest route on everything.
Look at these cheap @ss $3.00 speakers that they have mounted in the backbox.
My plan is to replace them, (along with the lower cabinet subwoofer) with MUCH better speakers. (I'm adding an external amp as well).
Yes, I bought the Pinwoofer kit.

I bought that for my pro can’t Wait install I also got the speaker light kit.
BFD0A79D-8E88-48CE-90B0-ACD80F2F9F9E (resized).jpegBFD0A79D-8E88-48CE-90B0-ACD80F2F9F9E (resized).jpeg

#5950 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Question? Did you guys save a bunch on the purchase to justify the costs in fuel and time?

i have family up there in oregon so yes i save no sales tax

#5975 1 year ago

Got my Pro yesterday and no Tilt Bob in the machine. Anyone else missing there’s??

#5979 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Yours was unboxed and setup at pickup ?

yes they unbox it and go throught make sure everything is working guess they miss the tilt bob

#6018 1 year ago

Just installed the Pinwoofer system wow what a Difference I highly recommend it for your Rush Pin. Dan was a great help I had a issue and he called me and walked me through the fix. Excellent Customer Service. Everyone I have bought Mods from have been great.

Thanks.

#6039 1 year ago
Quoted from donjagra:

And now I will never unsee it. Weird thing is only one side is like that, the other side is normal
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

weird mine is not like that when was yours built? mine 4-20-22 both sides are the same

image01 (resized).jpegimage01 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg
#6161 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:So, my Premium arrived yesterday afternoon, waiting on a few other items, then will unbox and set it up. I know it won’t be the only “time” I’ll be in the “machine”, but want to get most things done and addressed, before my first flip.
Haven’t watched any streams, haven’t played one in person yet, just been reading everyone’s stories/issues, and taking notes. I wasn’t supposed to get it until Aug/Sept this year, so a little ahead of schedule, and not fully prepared with all items I wanted to have on hand. I was planning on being patient and waiting, I can still hold to that, at least until the crucial items come in. Then it’s no holds barred, still can’t believe I have a Rush pin in our home.
They were my first concert & first NIB pin, the reason I got into performing music for so many years, and had such a long stint and desire performing.
This is going to be great![quoted image]

Hope you got the pinwoofer system and speaker light kit that’s a game changer sounds so good even better with a external sub. Ok use a few other mods out there.

#6209 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That’s gonna be so weird with the callouts, footage & light shows synced so specifically to the stock music. I’d leave it alone.

I would leave it as well. Where to you get this software I looked couldn’t find it.

#6218 1 year ago
Quoted from Craiger:

DAMMIT! Now I finally have to learn PB!

Where do u get this software? I googled it but nothing

#6224 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I dug out a few "Choice" Rush Tour shirts for a recent Prog Cruise. I only wear for "Special Occasions." I picked ones that related to the Rush pinball machine for the cruise. I'm sure others have similar cool tour memorabilia. Here they are.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Time Machine was the best I think. Gettys voice was on point. R40 not so much but still blew me away.

#6258 1 year ago

Done Modding for Now Waiting for the Expession Lights to come im sure it will be Awhile. Have the exit stage Left to put in but i`m going to wait might not use it.. Waiting for the Time Maching Bulbs to come..
IMG_1667 (resized).jpgIMG_1667 (resized).jpg

#6268 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Here are four song changes, have to work on video footage next. Some text limitation on song name lengths. Vital Signs got cut off.

So do you lose songs when you add new ones.

#6269 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I ordered the same speaker upgrade.....
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-spike-super-kit/
Here's the link to the speaker light kit....
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/5.25-SPIKE-2-Speaker-Plates.html
You'll need to order the 5.25 speaker cut-out plates, as well as the colored acrylic surround plates.

Thanks for answering

1 week later
#6560 1 year ago

Update don 25 min to download over Wi-Fi the update itself took a little while.

#6792 1 year ago

downloading now 35% complete 30 min remaining

#6800 1 year ago

takes me 35 min to download the Update on WiFi.. Takes long to install the update

1 week later
#7050 1 year ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have the pinwoofer kit hooked up to my Rush premium. I was thinking about ordering the headphone jack/volume control from Pinball Life. Has anyone done this? If so, what is your opinion?
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-headphone-jack-assembly.html

i also have the pinwoofer system let me know if that works

1 week later
#7251 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:Deleted post

Great deal on Amazon 245 shit i paid 299 on Amazon

#7374 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That looks nice, but I've bought Mezelmods before for Wonka and the stuff fell apart and was not good quality. Same shit fell apart on my friend's Wonka too. I'm not buying anything there again.

Wow lets Bash on Mezelods if you have nothing nice why say it.. tell them maybe you can return your items.. im just glad there are people out there doing what they do.. your sure cant count on Stern,,

1 week later
#7713 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It's a fun game! Strongly recommend adding the expression lighting as the song choreography and effects make the game even more amazing.
I look forward to your review!

Too bad they are not Available Yet...The Expression lights

#7716 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yep (unfortunately) - one of the reasons I went for an LE on this game. If I had a Premium, I'd definitely add them as soon as they become available though.

Not me didn't have 11k to spend on a Pinball Machine so bought a Pro which is awesome i do wish i had the Clock but there are Mods out there for that so i can Wait for the Lights.. But what i have noticed in the thread All Issues are with the LE and the Premium not too many with the Pro mine was made on 4-20-22...

#7778 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

How do you remove that spongy black speaker grill? Can it be put back to stock, or does it get destroyed?
Thanks

everything can be put back to stock just keep the old items

2 weeks later
#8256 1 year ago
Quoted from TotalPinKeith:

Speaker light kit installed on my Rush LE, featuring the Star of the Federation. Really cool with hundreds of mode combos.
It can be found at (Google) Kimball's Pinballs if y'all are interested.
[quoted image]

the site is not the best can you post the link of what you bought because i don't see it

thanks

1 week later
#8417 1 year ago

question is there supposed to be anything here like a switch or it reads when the ball go by also can you change what ramp you want the ball to go through

IMG_2107 (resized).jpgIMG_2107 (resized).jpgIMG_2108 (resized).jpgIMG_2108 (resized).jpg
#8421 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The action button changes which red flasher is active - which shows you which way the divertor will move the ball.
The ramp uses optos to know when the ball moves past.

thanks for the info

#8422 1 year ago
Quoted from DVDA:

just push the action button on the lock bar and the next time you hit the ramp the diverter will change the path to the other ramp. The flashers on the bottom of the playfield will tell you what ramp it will go to also.

thanks for the info... My niece lives in Oregon city and my sister lives in West Linn guess you have been to Next level in Hillsborough? that's where i got my Rush from Jordan

#8458 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Finally got my hands on a Rush..
If any of you have been following my DIY audio upgrade thread then you can guess I wouldn't leave Rush alone for long.
This is a Rush Pro, that has been upgraded to JBL speakers in the backbox and JBL subwoofer in the cabinet. All powered with a Fosi 2.1 mini amp. It's wired up for simple 1 button turn on and off with the machine power switch. The Bluetooth connectivity turns it into a jukebox for your gameroom too.
Take a look at the DIY audio thread if you want all the details on how it was done.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route/page/18
Side note - I also have a Rush Premium, and it is going to get a massive audio upgrade, ludicrous mode.....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks good but those back box speakers are too small for me i went with 5.25 in my Pro..

#8510 1 year ago
Quoted from Starman_2112:

Ive had my first minor part bust on my Rush premium and this is the first pinball I have owned. The rubber on a slingshot busted. Wheres the best place to buy a new one (and any other future minor thing like this) and which rubber is considered the best (Ill replace both). I'm guessing they are not a one size fit all part. Thanks for the help.

i changed over to titan translucent color i did.. i haven't change all yet looks like a lot of work just don't have the time..changed all the easy ones..lol

#8585 1 year ago

Question
Is okay to Download the update then install later? Because that’s what I did downloaded then turned off had to go to work

#8637 1 year ago

Looking to Buy HD Glass for my Rush pin anyone here ever order it and where From...

thanks

#8659 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I buy voodoo glass from CT. Better price if you buy 2 at a time.
https://cointaker.com/products/voodoo-glass-1-piece

thanks bought the voodoo glass

1 week later
#8895 1 year ago

Don't think i have ever seen it so quiet in here....

#8963 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

It’s going to be a good weekend, replacement decals for my spinner target arrived, pinwoofer kit arrived earlier this week, and the LZ expression lights kit came today.
Time to get busy....

yes please post pictures of the LZ expression kit

#8964 1 year ago

Just got my VooDoo Glass but i Really dont see a bidg difference between that and my pro Glass does it go on a certain way....

#8965 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

Just got my VooDoo Glass but i Really dont see a bidg difference between that and my pro Glass does it go on a certain way....

1 week later
#9184 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Got the Led Zepplin Expression-Lights Kit installed today, and...WOW! They're like Pinstadiums on steroids.
They're better than JJPs hot rails because they actually light up the pf quite a bit, rather than mostly going up into your eyes like on GNR and TS4.
I'm surprised at how well they fit in on Rush. The colors line up and match almost perfectly to the pf, and the LZ symbols look like the clockface symbols from Rush's Clockwork Angel's album cover. Some of which are depicted on the pf too.
Honestly, if this is all I ever got, I'd be okay with it. If you're thinking about getting them to tide you over until the official Rush ones...I say do it!
[quoted image]

where did you get the lights from im sure they wouldbe fine on a Pro Model as well

3 weeks later
#9697 1 year ago
Quoted from bspete:

Just added the Axe Heaven Gibson ES-355 and the Tour Edition Fender Jazz Bass to my Premium. Really happy with the look. I imagine it may not be others' cup of tea, but as Rush is the main catalyst for me picking up guitar/bass 40 odd years ago, I feel all 3 members instruments should be represented. What do you all think?
[quoted image]

where did u get the guitars from

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9716 1 year ago
Quoted from bspete:

You can get them from Axe Heaven directly or off of ebay as they model a LOT of different guitars. They average around 45-50 bucks each. If you have a Guitar Center near you they have some of them on hand usually. There are a couple others as well such as the Gibson doubleneck he used (Although is too wide to use in this application IMO). I just epoxied a strong round magnet to the back of the headstock and it sticks to the screw head underneath and then measured and drilled 2 holes in the backs of the guitars and place screws to "hold" onto the sides of the plastic railing. They came out super stable even with shaker motor action neither of them move at all while playing. Yet taking them out is just as easy as lift the headstock to break the magnetic field and slide it up a little and lift out. There is no alteration to the game itself at all.

thanks

2 weeks later
#10063 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

I installed the Gold/Bronze hardware kit from Rocket City Pinball. It really adds to the look of the machine. Not sure the pics do it justice. The gold plastic pieces look a lot nicer than the grey parts
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

have the cmplee kit as well just havent had the time to tackle it yey..

how long did it take you?

#10104 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Thanks for the feedback guys, this is how I've felt about it all along -- the silver parts just clashed so badly on the rich gold/copper art. It's amazing how much more beautiful it becomes when they all blend better. Pay attention the next time you go play on one that DOESN'T have the kit -- you've gotten so used to the smooth appearance on yours, that all the silver screws on the un-kitted one scream out at you!

Yup, for anyone else considering the kit -- it's not a quick process. There are ~250 parts in the kit (screws of various types & lengths, nuts & washers of various sizes, and dozens of custom 3D printed spacers, posts, and sleeves) ... so it's a lot of to do -- it's not difficult work, you just need to attack it slowly and methodically. I recommend doing one section at a time, even spread over days if you need to. I did slingshots one night, dice plastic area another night, vapor trails plastic area another night etc. You also need to take a few extra minutes to understand / ascertain which parts DON'T need to be replaced (hidden from view, not easily accessible, etc.) I've put together a handy reference guide for that, at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ryf8Ewn7RFQnrma-BIOi8hnoR2lcIop_/view?usp=sharing
Putting together this hardware kit turned out to be WAY more of an undertaking than I'd expected, but it was absolutely worth the effort and it brings me great satisfaction knowing you feel the same.

Greatly appreciated guys. I'm happy to help! Hopefully I'll get to meet a few more of you at Pinball Expo next week.

Someday ill get mine installed

#10108 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

I need this.. Preorder up
[quoted image]

ordered mine as well

3 weeks later
#10511 1 year ago

Got My Limited Edition Rush Beer Cans Today....So Happy..Too bad they Wont Be opened guess i have to wait till Rush Beer Available in the States

sorry i know its not Pinball Related

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#10621 1 year ago

Just was Wondering what you guys have you left and Right Flippers set at For Power Level..i know it was poster here before

Thanks

#10626 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Stock power should be perfectly fine. This is how the game designer intended the game to be played.

i st mine at 190 at stock the ball is flying all over jumping on stuff the other night the ball hit the Glass so hartd thought it was going to break.. Stock is too High for me...

#10634 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Trying to decide between orange or blue plastic protectors, any pics?

i have the orange i think the look is much better the not having the protectors

4da0eeaa285107bf254065b22efdedf39af443fe (resized).jpg4da0eeaa285107bf254065b22efdedf39af443fe (resized).jpg
1 month later
#11474 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just buy pinwoofers for Pete's sake!. The single best mod for any game, but particularly impressive on rush. The diy stuff is just not the same, and priced so similar I don't understand why people do it.

Yes i have Pinwoofer on my Pro and it sounds Great the best mod for rush...

2 weeks later
#11805 1 year ago
Quoted from avspin:

I'm looking for a Stern Rush Banner. Does anyone know who sells them? Not the knockoff one on ebay.
Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/128869

190/obo

1 week later
#11981 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Would any Pro/Premium owners be interested in a Rush guitar shaped flipper protector? Would be made out of black plexiglass and would be the same shape as the Rush guitar on the LE. Will post some photos once the prototype is made.
Just gauging interest for now. Thanks.
[quoted image]

yes i would...

2 weeks later
#12244 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just finished up the Metallica flipper button protectors. Next project is the Rush LE guitar button protector. Hope to have them available by the end of February. Thanks.

looks great looking forward to the Rush...

#12281 1 year ago

Can you do something like you did for Metalica? but for the rush Pin? I think those would look real nice on the Premium/Pro

155837b19691972a4a8c98d753824e5c51bfa604 (resized).jpg155837b19691972a4a8c98d753824e5c51bfa604 (resized).jpg
#12313 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the images. Going to put this project on the backburner, too much work to make them with buying the materials, getting them laser cut, finding proper size boxes to ship them, etc. Will stick to making the smaller ones but will offer a similar one to Metallica with the Rush logo.[quoted image]

yes i would like the smaller one with the Rush Logo

3 weeks later
#12709 1 year ago

So the LE Foo fighters has Expression Lights but they cant make the for Rush Premium or Pro .... how Dumb is that...

#12711 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The LE for Rush also has them

i know that that wasn't the point

3 weeks later
#12977 1 year ago

I didn’t even see them posted on sterns site yet.

#13030 1 year ago

Ordered everything thing but the topper for now. Going to wait on that I’m sure I’ll get screwed waiting because everything sells out so fast.

#13061 1 year ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Hold onto your current software, just in case the update(s) screw with too many things to try to force a topper purchase.

Can’t you just download an older code if needed?

#13063 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

just played concert mode.. very cool....extra

How do you access concert mode.

#13067 1 year ago
Quoted from schudel5:

It's in the Read Me file you can download from Stern.
- CONCERT MODE is selectable from the Game Mode Menu which can be accessed
by holding in both flipper buttons prior to starting a game.

thanks yes figured it out i just need to read.. haha no

#13184 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Hey now everyone, Rush fans are not known for being hostile towards one another, our tight “cult” following, has proven this over the years
Topper: buy it or don’t buy, no need to justify if you do or don’t. These toys aren’t meant for everyone. Only one that needs to argue about it, is the individual themselves to themselves. Get one, great. If not for various reasons, don’t worry about it.
Other accessories: I’d vote for any Pro/Premium owners, to suggest getting the expression lights. After installing the LZ kit in mine, I wouldn’t enjoy playing Rush without them. But again, it’s not a needed item, just something to spice it up. The other accessories offered, it’s hit and miss for me, but others will enjoy them.
Prices aside, it’s awesome to see these finally being released. There’s plenty of other threads, to discuss high pricing, market, bubbles, ect....
The game is awesome enough on its own, any of these accessories won’t make or break that.

Question when you put in your expression lights did you have to take out the Playfield?? I watch a video where they say you do.

3 weeks later
#13683 12 months ago

I see another Update V1.11 like a small up date

Tweaked:

- Topper Motor:
- Improved the formatting of tech alerts when a topper motor position switch
was marked as bad.
- Relaxed the tolerance for reporting a topper motor switch as bad to reduce
false tech alerts.

New:

- Added a new adjustment "NUM RECORDS FOR 1ST MODE."
- Default value is set to 1, competition install sets the value to 2.

Moved to System 3.36

- Update selectable upper bound for Grand Champion, and HSTD 1-4 Awards. GC
may be set up to 5, HSTD #1 to 4, HSTD #2 to 3, HSTD #3 to 2, and HSTD #4
to 1. The default value for these has not changted, just the ability to select
a higher value.

- Added game version number to lower left of attract mode Insider Connected
screens.

- Updated Service Menu landing screen to graphics.

#13715 12 months ago

A guy on Facebook posted he got the shooter rod.

#13729 12 months ago

This is a guy on Facebook he got the new Shooter rod. Just search in stern Rush Pinball owners club

IMG_3617 (resized).jpegIMG_3617 (resized).jpegIMG_3618 (resized).pngIMG_3618 (resized).png

IMG_3620 (resized).pngIMG_3620 (resized).png
#13804 11 months ago

Just was wonder what does Everyone have the flipper power set at?

thanks

#13834 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Shooter rod just arrived.

mine comes friday hope its okay and does not have a big bubble in it..

#13886 11 months ago

Got My Shooter Rod and Side Armor today. Looks like a tiny bubble in the shooter. Don’t care. No expression lights yet.

IMG_3661 (resized).jpegIMG_3661 (resized).jpegIMG_3662 (resized).jpegIMG_3662 (resized).jpeg
#13922 11 months ago

Anyone know what these mean? I went to them and says In service but when I select it goes out of or in is service and that’s it. No way to test and not sure how to test. and that’s it.

Thanks

IMG_3670 (resized).jpegIMG_3670 (resized).jpegIMG_3671 (resized).jpegIMG_3671 (resized).jpeg

#13930 11 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

You have to go into the test>switch test and test those switches in the switch test screen. EOS is probably broken (typical on these Sterns). The right orbit probably needs the actuator bent so the ball activates the switch reliably. Not sure how many balls or games have to transpire without a switch being activated for it to get flagged on a Stern game.

i just checked they seemed to be working the right orbit workd when you push on it... oh well

thanks for you help

#13973 11 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anybody else got expression lights? It looks like only a few folks have posted getting them so far. I ordered pretty soon after they went the flip n out website.

i ordered the day of release from them still no light got 2 other items

#13979 11 months ago

Not sure anyone posted these on a Pro but here are the Side Armor on Rush Pro

IMG_3702 (resized).jpegIMG_3702 (resized).jpegIMG_3704 (resized).jpegIMG_3704 (resized).jpegIMG_3709 (resized).jpegIMG_3709 (resized).jpegIMG_3710 (resized).jpegIMG_3710 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#14188 11 months ago

Still waiting for my EL`s and Topper from Flip N out.. no email yet got 2 of the 4 so Far..

#14329 11 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Didn't expect the expression lights to not be delivered after paying in full a month and a half ago.

think we all are...

#14371 11 months ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Rush expression light kits are available at Marco specialties. Just purchased one.

not now thet are not

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 12-41-02 502-8013-T1 - RUSH (Stern) Expression Lighting System (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-05-17 at 12-41-02 502-8013-T1 - RUSH (Stern) Expression Lighting System (resized).png
#14557 11 months ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Who was your distributor if you don't mind sharing? I ordered from Flip N Out almost immediately after hearing the EL was available, haven't heard anything so far.

i ordered on March 28th got everthing but my El`s didn't order topper yet.. havent heard anything either

#14590 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

That sound cool.
Just got notice to pay my $1500 balance due at Nitro - shipping soon I hope!
No word on ELs from Flippn Out though - ridiculous as I ordered immediately the morning of announcement.

i as well no word yet and ordered the day it was announced

#14695 10 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Pinball Life has Rush toppers and Expression Lights in stock; https://www.pinballlife.com/rush.html

Gone don’t see the items on the site anymore

#14713 10 months ago

Just Ordered Expression Lights from Pinball Life they said they were in stock.. Fingers crossed So i have another on order somewhere else so ill be selling 1 of them..

#14752 10 months ago

Just got the Email my Expression Lights are shipping out today from Pinball Life thank you can’t wait.

#14787 10 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

Wow... Getting excited. According to tracking my topper arrives Monday from Nitro.
Still no word on my day 1 hour 1 Expression Lights from Flipnout though.
Unbelievable..

yes nothing from he did answer my email they blame it on stern

#14788 10 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

are you sure its the lights and not just the side blades for the lights? just asking because somebody posted a link and after you read the fine print its just the side blades without the actual lights. very misleading.

no its for the whole kit.. im sure they are not just going to sell the art blades for what the whole kit cost.. yes i did see those on there i did email after to purchasre to make sure and Margaret pbl said i got the last kit...

image0 (resized).pngimage0 (resized).png
#14802 10 months ago

Just got emails Marcos has toppers and lights in stock.

So does this mean everyone else is getting their stuff in. Hopefully flipinout.

#14916 10 months ago

Marco has Toppers in stock.. i Just Looked

#14923 10 months ago

Got my Expression Light Today from Pinball Life great Company..

Question does anyone live in Northern California preferably in Sacramento area. I live in Lincoln Ca

was wondering if anyone would be willing to assist me in putting in these Expression Lights in i can pay. My issue is i only have 1 Hand that works

and no way can i take out the play field. Unless i can do it with out taking the play field out.. hmmm

Thanks

#14928 10 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Genuinely honest question -- how do you play pinball? Button hooked up to foot pedal? Something rigged up to control both from the good hand? Sincerely curious, if you don't mind sharing.

I have a device that goes over the right button like a servo and I control it with a finger in my left hand

IMG_0054 (resized).jpegIMG_0054 (resized).jpegIMG_0057 (resized).jpegIMG_0057 (resized).jpeg
#14936 10 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

This is so flippin awesome. Thanks for sharing, Tom!

You are welcome and thanks for all the positive comments. That’s not me in the picture but it’s the guy that told me about the item.

#15047 10 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

If your settings are on 10-letter name instead of 3-letter initials, the Code Champion shows up as "LYMAN".

I Haven't Checked are you able to switch how many letters you can put up when it ask? i was wondering since i have seen people have full name in the display..

#15059 10 months ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yeah it's Standard Adjustment #37, "HSTD INITIALS". I'm not near my machine currently so I don't recall the exact options/descriptions but IIRC it's just 3 or 10 letters.

Thank you will take a look

#15133 10 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Hey for anybody that installed the Ninja camp expressive speaker light kit, did you remove the foam piece completely for aesthetics? Or does it look better with them on?
Here's a picture of what I'm talking about for reference
On and off.[quoted image][quoted image]

i took mine off so you can see the speaker better..

#15192 10 months ago

Want to give A Big shout Out to Bret AKA: Sluggo39. for driving pretty far to Help me do My El`s for My RUSH PRO.. My Hat is off to you sir... Thanks. I would not have been able to to the whole job by myself with 1 Hand... It looks like a new Game...

Thanks...

not sure how to post a Video or Would have

#15207 10 months ago

My Rush Pro with Expression Lights with the help from...Sluggo39 Thanks Again

1 week later
#15479 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinballbuyer:

We took loganpinball off pinside, but my wife and I kept our original Pinballbuyer name to trade and sell machines. Rush is a fantastic game and I would like to share this upcoming mod with Rush owners and this is the most visable place for that. I saw potential in converting the dead end shot into a ramp and return to flipper. It accomplishes the same function as the premiums, just mechanically. There is a simple gate switch replacing the stand up target and the ball drops to inlane. I am still working on ideas for the now covered 2 inserts. I have stern rgb lights to do so. Trying to figure out something that makes sense. The machine will be a pintastic in september. It will be several weeks before I begin producing them. I keep everthing we are doing on instagram Loganpinball feel free to follow the progress or check loganpinball.com for updates.
Thanks, Jay

will you be selling these also do you get credit for the dead end shot still...i would be interested in this in both ramps

4 weeks later
#15950 8 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

dont know if this is of any interest to you guys, but the moving pictures 40th super deluxe box set is the cheapest its ever been. there are some cool toys in it if your looking to dress up your pin..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09SV8DDH1/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_3

wow great price i paid 299 oh well maybe ill buy another so i can open one of them...

1 week later
#16069 8 months ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Zach already mentioned on his podcast that EL kits won’t be delivered until November. I tried to get a refund but I was denied.

just call your cc company and let them know whats going on..that's BS that they will hold on to your money for that long... i got my money back from flip n out since i was able to find el`s at Pinball Life...

#16149 8 months ago
Quoted from Jesterpester:

Received my expression lights a couple of days ago and installed them this morning. Was able to install both the lights and the art blades without removing the playfield although it would have been tons easier if I had. But yes, it for sure can be done without removal for those wondering. Just have to have a bit of patience.
[quoted image]

I did the Lights without taking the play field out but when i did the art work i had some one help me take out the Play field

looks like Marco has el`s in stock

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 13-34-35 502-8013-T1 - RUSH (Stern) Expression Lighting System (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-16 at 13-34-35 502-8013-T1 - RUSH (Stern) Expression Lighting System (resized).png
#16218 8 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If you own a pro, you owe it to yourself to add the Dead-End ramp mod. So much flow and fun added for $200.

who is selling the Dead-End mods

2 weeks later
#16328 7 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Is that why you're selling (er, sale pending) it?
(sorry, I meant GIVING it away!)
You literally finally installed your expression lights and 5 days later listed it for sale! What is the story, morning glory?

Machine - For Sale

Rush (Pro)

Featured
Pending

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Expression lights
Upgraded Speakers
Speaker lights
Under cabinet lighting
Stern 2112 Shooter Rod
Ninja Camp Left Orbit Fix, works 100%
Presto Mod
External Headset/Volume control.
...”

2 days ago

Bohemia, NY
(2,527 mi)

ExSquid

6,450 (OBO)

Pending

WOW this is crazy giving it away.... I take cash so if you want to give it away..

1 month later
#16886 5 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I have the stock Rush Pro 1.12 code file. If you really need it, let me know and I'll upload to my Google Drive and send you the link.

can i have the link as well

thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersburg, IN
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 229.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider upsfeedr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1?tu=upsfeedr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.