(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,274 posts
  • 835 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by KING-HENRY
  • Topic is favorited by 337 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 287 votes
    50%
  • Premium 170 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(577 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
Kratzer_1 (resized).jpeg
Kratzer_2 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
RAMP_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_1789 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
tmnt install (resized).jpg
Bracket3 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_4207 (resized).JPG
IMG_4206 (resized).JPG
IMG_4923 (resized).png
IMG_4922 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
PXL_20240531_232319136.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,274 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 246.
#12151 25 days ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Question:
If you've had the chance to own and\or play both Turtles Premium and Guardians of the Galaxy PRO pinball machines, and cost isn't a concern (including long-term resale value), which one would you pick for longevity and fun alone (to add to your home collection)? Considering your experience with both games, which would you instantly favor? Feel free to include a couple of reasons. I understand there might be a bias towards Turtles here!"

I dont like guardians at all. Its a boring metallica. Thats me though. Tmnt wins in that heads up for me every time.

#12152 25 days ago

Question:
If you've had the chance to own and\or play both Turtles Premium and Guardians of the Galaxy PRO pinball machines, and cost isn't a concern (including long-term resale value), which one would you pick for longevity and fun alone (to add to your home collection)? Considering your experience with both games, which would you instantly favor? Feel free to include a couple of reasons. I understand there might be a bias towards Turtles here!"

Haven’t owned GOTG but the main reason for that is the ‘samey’ nature of the game. Phoned in layout with copy+paste typical Lonnie rules. Fun game at first, but loses luster quick if you’ve had any amount of time on a Lonnie ruleset or Borg fan layout.

TMNT has a very cool, unique, yet simple ruleset. The layout is really well done but it is very tough and brutal so be prepared for that. The upper flipper ramp shot is one of the tougher ones in pinball. So The brutal nature of the game can either keep you coming back or curse it out of a lineup.

#12153 25 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So like, share them man! I want to see a link to these figures.

They are the Jada 1:24 Diecast vehicles that come with TMNT figures. From what I can tell, nobody has used them before. I've posted pics of them on this forum awhile ago.

https://imgproxy.pinside.com/o3N7hFKwiyaeGtn7yRe-9teMYvbY6mDIhW717hoHQCw/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:85/fn:Pinside_forum_7684527_3488130/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzUvYTAvOWEvNWEwOWE5ZDQ5N2YwZDJiZGY4MmZjNGIyZWVmYjc3MDk0ZmNiNDkzZC5qcGVn

#12154 25 days ago

Can yall help me understand the gliders range of motion? Mine seems to get stuck in this almost all the way but not really position some times. I saw in the adjustments it has two positions for left and right. Is this a normal position? It supposed to hold balls some times?
Thanks and sorry if this has already been explained. I checked the servo replacement posts, but no mention.
[quoted image]

Should be 5 positions. Dead center, far right, far left, then middle right to hold ball, and middle left.

Offset in adjustments allows you to offset the hold ball positions better I believe.

I have caught the code missing the mark with the hold position from time to time but then it corrects itself relatively quick.

#12155 25 days ago

Those would go great in my machine.

#12156 25 days ago
Quoted from Rampmaster:

Those would go great in my machine.

You can still buy them. All 4 would probably cost around 100 because the major selling point is the car for most people. But the figures are the perfect scale for the pinball machine. If you get them and design a mount, please let me know! I know where I would mount all 4, but I don't know how best to mount them.

#12157 25 days ago
Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

You can still buy them. All 4 would probably cost around 100 because the major selling point is the car for most people. But the figures are the perfect scale for the pinball machine. If you get them and design a mount, please let me know! I know where I would mount all 4, but I don't know how best to mount them.

Got a link? Went to Jada Toys. Website is a mess.

#12158 25 days ago
Quoted from Rampmaster:

Got a link? Went to Jada Toys. Website is a mess.

You can find them on Amazon or eBay.

#12159 24 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

It's not you, it's the team-up scoring. It sucks and makes no sense why it's so low. Even if you argue that it re-lights the multiballs, you still have to work your way back to those too. It's just so frustrating because it's such a great mode, like possibly my favorite in all of pinball but even if you have episode multipliers, it's still low scoring. Team Up is such a favorite of mine that I can get 60mil on level 1 training and still feel like I failed if I didn't get to team up. The perks for it are so much fun to mix and match too.
...anyways, yeah not you, Team-Up is ridiculously under scoring.

I have never agreed with all caps more. THIS! Please, for the love of all pinball, please Dwight pester your boss for some time to tweak this game. Maybe get some outside help like Raymond for recommendations on making this game more balanced scoring for tournaments (the reduction of features in 'tournament play' isn't enough). You've done such an amazing job on so many things on this game, especially the theme integration of the code, like the April Hurry-up. It's so close to being your best game--at minimum though, it need some scoring tweaks to be great.
(Separately, it would be nice to have a bit more depth too, like add more pizza slice modes like what was hinted in literature when the game was released, but yeah, some score balancing is what is really needed. Team Up needs to go way up, foot 123 could go up (spinner doubled maybe?), some more immediate points for leveling up so that I don't curse every time I hit the Lair (although, thematically I guess that works, a raising of the percentage might work to, 5 or 10 percent to the existing 10). ...I'm shouting at clouds here, aren't I? ...

Has there been any improvement to the Turtles code in the past 3 months? Not a game I own or have anywhere near me to play on location but a pin I hope to own one day. For owners who have had the pin for a while: do you feel like the current iteration of the code is adequate or still under-delivers for the theme + scoring?

Edit: Does the code make you want to play the game over and over?

#12160 24 days ago
Quoted from Absaroka_Flipper:

Has there been any improvement to the Turtles code in the past 3 months? Not a game I own or have anywhere near me to play on location but a pin I hope to own one day. For owners who have had the pin for a while: do you feel like the current iteration of the code is adequate or still under-delivers for the theme + scoring?

I would say yes but it’s a very challenging and can be brutal game. Like so many of us have said on here if DWIGHT WOULD REALLY GIVE IT A SCOREING UPDATE IT WOULD BE GREAT. You play for 20-30 minutes doing this or that and you’re score 10-15 million u go what the crap that’s been the biggest complaint.

#12161 24 days ago

Scoring doesn’t bother me. It’s just lower scoring compared to what we’re used to. JJP got the same flack on their games and have been adjusting accordingly.

TMNT is way awesome if you like fast, brutal games with quicker ball times. If you’re one that wants endless multiball awards on top of multiballs with unlimited extra balls and marathon like games, TMNT is not for you.

#12162 24 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If you’re one that wants endless multiball awards on top of multiballs with unlimited extra balls and marathon like games, TMNT is not for you.

What games come to mind with that description if you don't mind me asking?

#12163 24 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

What games come to mind with that description if you don't mind me asking?

AIQ, Bond, Rush, GZ are a few of the modern ones that come to mind off the top of my head. They’re great games, just long players.

Edit: forgot to mention, GNR too (one of my favorites). Nothing wrong with these games. They’re rated high for a reason. But my preference for a small collection is to have one or two long player with lots of depth and the rest quicker games with lots of breadth.

#12164 23 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

TMNT is way awesome if you like fast, brutal games with quicker ball times. If you’re one that wants endless multiball awards on top of multiballs with unlimited extra balls and marathon like games, TMNT is not for you.

Honestly i find part of the challenge of TMNT is not starting multiballs when i don't want to! They don't last long, and i love the difficulty getting the mondo/grande jackpots but... I would say this game leans towards "early multiball".

And extra balls being configurable on most games, i don't think that's a factor. you can get 3 extra balls really easy in tmnt if you want

Quoted from Absaroka_Flipper:

Turtles code is done and has been done a while. There's plenty of other games they're actively trying to sell that they're working on.

In my fresh, still somewhat limited experience the things that defines turtles that people may not love:

1. missed shots can be super brutal. I don't even have a hungry left outlane (for whatever reason) but I get tons of missed shots fired stdm faster than i can react.
2. you only get rewarded for making the right shots. Vs games where every shot you make progresses you in some way, most of the time in TMNT most shots are pretty worthless.
3. the path is somewhat linear. you basically just focus on episodes and bringing the multiballs into the episodes. that's all there is to it.

I'm having a lot of fun so far. Definitely different experience than my other stern machines.

#12165 21 days ago

Wondering if anyone is selling the burning building mod? Please PM me. Thanks!

IMG_4685 (resized).jpegIMG_4685 (resized).jpeg
#12166 20 days ago

I made some external speaker logos for TMNT in anyone is interested in sprucing up their game. these look sweet when used in front of speaker lights.
(The pictures are on my foo, as I already have similar ones I made that are installed in my speaker light holders that I done feel like removing)

for sale at
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/10847-snap-on-speaker-logos

IMG_6828 (resized).JPGIMG_6828 (resized).JPGIMG_6830 (resized).JPGIMG_6830 (resized).JPGIMG_6831 (resized).JPGIMG_6831 (resized).JPGIMG_6832 (resized).JPGIMG_6832 (resized).JPGIMG_6833 (resized).JPGIMG_6833 (resized).JPG
#12167 20 days ago

Question:

If you like flow, and longer games, go for guardians
If you like harder skill, and challenge with shorter games, go turtles.
Of the 2 I prefer turtles. Borg, and a few of my favorite designers are more towards the "clunky" side, and harder shots. That's what I prefer in pinballl. Deadpool is a good example of spots that have some flow, and spots that are clunky. I owned all 3, now only have turtles, and deadpool. Guardians had to make room for a new clunky machine that just came out.

#12168 20 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

If you like flow, and longer games, go for guardians
If you like harder skill, and challenge with shorter games, go turtles.
Of the 2 I prefer turtles. Borg, and a few of my favorite designers are more towards the "clunky" side, and harder shots. That's what I prefer in pinballl. Deadpool is a good example of spots that have some flow, and spots that are clunky. I owned all 3, now only have turtles, and deadpool. Guardians had to make room for a new clunky machine that just came out.

My tmnt prem rips. I get a lot of flow. On location, all the games I played were clunked out. Not sure why they are so different. Mines a 2022 build, maybe that matters? Super smooth.

#12169 20 days ago

My tmnt prem rips. I get a lot of flow. On location, all the games I played were clunked out. Not sure why they are so different. Mines a 2022 build, maybe that matters? Super smooth.

My '22 (final run) is fairly smooth if I don't totally brick. The van shot is probably the clunkiest. I did not really see a way to adjust it, guess I just need better aim..

#12170 20 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

My '22 (final run) is fairly smooth if I don't totally brick. The van shot is probably the clunkiest. I did not really see a way to adjust it, guess I just need better aim..

If I don't totally brick...which I do very well in this game.

#12171 20 days ago

You have only 1 flow shot, the orbit. And typically on turtles, only one direction. There is nothing flowy about 1 shot as opposed to a fan layout. I understand what you meant, and my turtles is smooth, and im over a thousand games deep into mine, but it's definitely not "flowy" like a midevel madness, or monster bash with like 7-8 flow shots. The point I was making for his decision was do you want several shots, or 1? Short games, or long.

#12172 20 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

You have only 1 flow shot, the orbit. And typically on turtles, only one direction. There is nothing flowy about 1 shot as opposed to a fan layout. I understand what you meant, and my turtles is smooth, and im over a thousand games deep into mine, but it's definitely not "flowy" like a midevel madness, or monster bash with like 7-8 flow shots. The point I was making for his decision was do you want several shots, or 1? Short games, or long.

My flowy shots have been
Right ramp
Middle ramp
Right ramp
Loop loop loop
Middle ramp
Right ramp

The diverter is fun.

Does any one make a pizza shooter rod? I want to make mine a round pepperoni pizza, and the plate would be a pizza box. Any modders interested?

#12173 20 days ago

If, and this is a very big IF - you are in the zone and hitting all the shots, especially those 2 off the upper flipper - this thing flows like nothing else! Also if you have the premium and can practise switching the glider, it opens up even more possibilities.

TMNT kind of reminds me of Jurassic Park in that respect, when you are on fire in that game it's totally transformed too. This one makes you feel even more badass though because of the sheer speed of it. I swear sometimes the ball goes so fast I just lose track of it, even though it's always visible.

#12174 20 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

Right orbit to center orbit to center ramp to right flipper to left ramp to left flipper to right ramp to center orbit to... Keep going all day. He did say he had a premium.

#12175 20 days ago

#12176 19 days ago

You guys must be pinball gods? Because when my casual player friends come over, they don't hit those shots. They don't say "wow, what flow!"
I do now after lots of plays, but the average player, this is a drain monster.
You can argue semantics, and wording all you want. But a new buyer of this game is not going to make those same comments for quite some time on this game.
After 2 years, there are still days I pull the shooter rod, and brick, brick, drain. that is not the case on Guardians even if I'm not "feeling" it.

I realize this is the internet, and no matter how many words I use, no matter how detailed I explain this, 10 people will either have to argue, will find something they don't like, or will feel the need to rebutt on some degree. The guy asked a simple question, I answered in simple terms. I love turtles, but I've also had it a long time.
To someone buying either for the first time, I gave a very simple answer.

Turtles for shorter games, less flow
Guardians for longer games, better flow

Fast forward a couple years, and yes you will get pretty good at turtles. Will you get 100 mill games that last 20 minutes....very rarely, if ever. 67 mill is still my best game on 3 ball tourney play.
Feel free to have your opinions, and from here, I'll stay out of the conversations, modding, fixes, or helping new buyers.

#12177 19 days ago
Quoted from MrBigg:

You guys must be pinball gods? Because when my casual player friends come over, they don't hit those shots. They don't say "wow, what flow!"
I do now after lots of plays, but the average player, this is a drain monster.
You can argue semantics, and wording all you want. But a new buyer of this game is not going to make those same comments for quite some time on this game.
After 2 years, there are still days I pull the shooter rod, and brick, brick, drain. that is not the case on Guardians even if I'm not "feeling" it.
I realize this is the internet, and no matter how many words I use, no matter how detailed I explain this, 10 people will either have to argue, will find something they don't like, or will feel the need to rebutt on some degree. The guy asked a simple question, I answered in simple terms. I love turtles, but I've also had it a long time.
To someone buying either for the first time, I gave a very simple answer.
Turtles for shorter games, less flow
Guardians for longer games, better flow
Fast forward a couple years, and yes you will get pretty good at turtles. Will you get 100 mill games that last 20 minutes....very rarely, if ever. 67 mill is still my best game on 3 ball tourney play.
Feel free to have your opinions, and from here, I'll stay out of the conversations, modding, fixes, or helping new buyers.

My wife does not like pinball. She thinks my new tmnt looks cool though, as a tmnt fan.

Last night she actually played two whole games. The second game she got the multiball!

My kid is also pretty bad at pinball. She put up a 7m score on leonardo the other day. Weve had the game a week.

I know thats not amazing, but Ive scored less than 1m at tournaments playing terribly setup games.

Its NOT an ez game, but there is flow there.

Stern star trek has crazy flow but if you miss your shots, no flow. Just because a game isnt ez for normies, doesnt mean it doesnt have flow. They just cant achieve the flow.

Also, we dont have to fight. This is a discussion around the game. No hard feelings.

#12178 19 days ago

I guess it's how you define flow. Is it how many combos are available, or how easy they are to hit?? Turtle has the combos, especially on prem, but it's hard. Theoretical flow. When you hit a few, it feels amazing.

I have TMNT right next to FF, and i play those two the most right now. When I first got Foo, the flow was captivating, combos were exciting. Now it's meh. Combo no big deal after 500+ plays. Not a sense of accomplishment . On the other hand, after a few hundred plays on turtles I still get excited to chain a few shots together, because it's hard to do.

#12179 19 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I still get excited to chain a few shots together, because it's hard to do

Why I love the game so much. I don't think I'll ever get so good at it that it will ever be, meh. Had a chance for Team Up last night and I bricked 4 consecutive shots off the right ramp. Infuriating but I love it.

Krang combo...awesome feeling!

#12180 19 days ago

Agreed on asking what the definition of flow is. Dictionary uses the terms "steady" and "continuous" movement quite a bit. That to me means without interruption.

I think this would mean drains interrupt flow then, right? And ball saves aren't flow savers. Hitting a bash toy like the boxer in Champion Pub or Rudy in Funhouse isn't flowy. The ball either stops completely or hits it and slows down or goes off in unusual or inconsistent ways. The hold posts common in newer Sterns might also be considered just flow interruptions. I had a World Poker Tour for a while and loved the flow of that game, but most people disabled the hold posts to keep that flow going. Animations starting while a ball is being held certainly interrupt the game and the flow. So what about combos?

Combos are super rewarding and no more so than in Turtles. So fast and all reaction time. If you hit those combos in sequence, you definitely feel you're in the zone. The Half Shell Challenge mini mode is an incredible way to practice these. But if any of those combos end in an animation telling you how amazing you are for completing them, hasn't it just interrupted your flow?

I think flow is simply uninterrupted, unclunky play. Medieval Madness has this when you hit those ramp shots over and over again. Orbits too. Trolls popping up, not so good for flow. Fish Tales is another one, maybe the best example of flow, hitting the boat over and over and over again. There is a rhythm to it. Again, interruptions and clunkiness ruin flow.

Would I want some hypothetical pure-flow game with all those interruptions removed? Heck no! I like those hold posts and the pauses to catch your breath. Hitting the three shot combo skill shot to start a ball in Jurassic Park and have the ball held up on the left flipper to start the next mode... perfect! There's always got to be a balance and the better games have that.

#12181 19 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I guess it's how you define flow. Is it how many combos are available, or how easy they are to hit?? Turtle has the combos, especially on prem, but it's hard. Theoretical flow. When you hit a few, it feels amazing.
I have TMNT right next to FF, and i play those two the most right now. When I first got Foo, the flow was captivating, combos were exciting. Now it's meh. Combo no big deal after 500+ plays. Not a sense of accomplishment . On the other hand, after a few hundred plays on turtles I still get excited to chain a few shots together, because it's hard to do.

This is spot on.

Side note: a little late night TMNT last night and as I played, I could help thinking about how brutal this game is and wondering if I’d ever make it to final battle again. Next thing I know I had everything qualified for Cowabunga except the final battle. Ball 3, made it to final battle! Here’s the kicker, I drained during one of the phases; the screen pops up with all qualifications for Cowabunga, says Cowabunga is ready, then end of ball bonus followed by end game sequence. I could just feel Dwight flicking my balls with that one.

#12182 19 days ago

I got something called Rad Time earlier today (or maybe it was called Rad Zone). Someone in this thread mentioned it as well. You have a bunch of red shots to go for that build the value and then you have a single blue shot to hit to award that amount. No idea how I started the mode. Anyone know?

#12183 19 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

This is the reason why I play TMNT way more than Godzilla or Jurassic Park (even though JP is actually a hard game to advance through). The fact that people are saying that John Wick is difficult actually makes me want to buy it. I've heard that The Walking Dead is another game people hate because it is hard but I think that just means I will like it. I don't really like to play long drawn out games very often because there is a lack of accomplishment if they are too easy.

#12184 19 days ago

I've heard that The Walking Dead is another game people hate because it is hard but I think that just means I will like it.

It's a good one, well worth checking out. I'd love to pick one up someday, but you know the drill - only so much money and space.

#12185 17 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This is spot on.

I could just feel Dwight flicking my balls with that one.

lol

#12186 16 days ago

Any one have a left side pipe/wireform mod they want to sell? Mine only came with the right/middle one. Are they the same?

Also, can any one print on vinyl here? Id like to make a pizza box plunger surround decal

#12187 16 days ago

Any one have a left side pipe/wireform mod they want to sell? Mine only came with the right/middle one. Are they the same?
Also, can any one print on vinyl here? Id like to make a pizza box plunger surround decal

I've got an ooze cannister mod that I'd sell for pretty cheap. I posted pics of them some time ago.

#12188 16 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've got an ooze cannister mod that I'd sell for pretty cheap. I posted pics of them some time ago.

I dont think thats the one I am talking about. I saw some pics you posted of another type of tube that says tgri on it.

I also see a few variations on the left wireform pipe I want. One looks like it curves a bit on one end. Another looks real short. Any insight in to that for people who have it?

#12189 16 days ago

are you looking for this?
https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1428-reflex-mods/07202-tmnt-pipe-mods-for-wire-ramps

#12190 16 days ago

This is the reason why I play TMNT way more than Godzilla or Jurassic Park (even though JP is actually a hard game to advance through). The fact that people are saying that John Wick is difficult actually makes me want to buy it. I've heard that The Walking Dead is another game people hate because it is hard but I think that just means I will like it. I don't really like to play long drawn out games very often because there is a lack of accomplishment if they are too easy.

agreed. I like the hard viciuos games. don't get me wrong I also like the complex long play ones too, but it seems people don't like the hard ones..
that is until they are unavailable. lol

#12191 16 days ago

yes, but i dont need both. He only sells sets. My game only has a pink on the right wireform. Was hoping some one bought a set and only used one like my previous owner seems to have done.

#12192 16 days ago

I dont think thats the one I am talking about. I saw some pics you posted of another type of tube that says tgri on it.
I also see a few variations on the left wireform pipe I want. One looks like it curves a bit on one end. Another looks real short. Any insight in to that for people who have it?

I don't. I typically remove any mods that block ball path, so never looked into anything to replace the mods that I took off, but it might be the ones linked above. I'm not sure if mezelmods or any of the other big mod makers still make TMNT mods that might have a match for you. I'd imagine that they moved on from them by now.

#12193 16 days ago

yes, but i dont need both. He only sells sets. My game only has a pink on the right wireform. Was hoping some one bought a set and only used one like my previous owner seems to have done.

I'm pretty sure he sell individuals. might want to contact him just to verify. he's a cool dude.

-brian

#12194 16 days ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I'm pretty sure he sell individuals. might want to contact him just to verify. he's a cool dude.
-brian

Nice! I have run into some surly modders before. I wasnt sure. Thanks.

#12195 16 days ago

Wow those are cool! Anyone have them on a premium? Wonder if it makes it look "busy"

#12196 16 days ago
Quoted from Rampmaster:

Wow those are cool! Anyone have them on a premium? Wonder if it makes it look "busy"

If you look at the bottom of the club page, most if not all the mods for this game pop up.

It doesnt clutter anything. Tmnt wireforms look naked without them. I like when the ball travels through things.

This is mine now. Will patiently wait for my left one.

Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 4.59.00?PM (resized).jpegScreenshot 2024-05-30 at 4.59.00?PM (resized).jpeg
#12197 15 days ago
Quoted from Rampmaster:

I have them on my premium. I'll take a quick picture

#12198 15 days ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

I have them on my premium. I'll take a quick picture

IMG_6937 (resized).jpegIMG_6937 (resized).jpegIMG_6938 (resized).jpegIMG_6938 (resized).jpegIMG_6939 (resized).jpegIMG_6939 (resized).jpegIMG_6940 (resized).jpegIMG_6940 (resized).jpeg
#12199 15 days ago

Yeah those look good! Needs me a pair.

#12200 15 days ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are your stadium lighting channels transparent???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,499 (OBO)
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 90.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dothan, AL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 138.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

9,500 (OBO)
$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 45.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7,999.00
There are 12,274 posts in this topic. You are on page 244 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/244 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.