(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,954 posts
  • 822 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Rampmaster
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5492 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7132 2 years ago

2 weeks later
#7199 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I’m surprised Borg doesn’t put some pressure on Dwight to get this game as good as it should be. I don’t think Dwight should take all the finger pointing.

are you talking about Munsters !?

(bad joke inside) ...

7 months later
#8560 1 year ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

I was cleaning my machine tonight and I noticed what looks like cracks around the training insert. Anyone else have this issue? Is there anything I can do to prevent further damage? Game has about 1,300 plays and was bought in March 2021. Appreciate any advice.
[quoted image]

welcome to the Ghosbusters way...

btw, i have no TMNT, than not sure from what i read with the new code : is the reset bug now corrected !?

#8565 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

i think dwight was speaking of a reset that is happening when you switch the machine on and have the coindoor open.
would be surprised if this was also the turtle power multiball reset/haning fixing.
But i guess we will find soon out when we play with the new image.

lets wait/see than, as TMNT is on my radar, but not with that reset bug still in...

#8584 1 year ago

(about the reset bug)

tanx to all of you guys, but

Quoted from Jerickso77:

Had the Turtle Power multiball crash tonight

2 weeks later
#8680 1 year ago

now, i know i was right about why i still dont want a TMNT home
so pity in a way... :/

1 month later
#8849 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:

I know this may sound silly but my GF and I were looking at the layout for Twister and there sure are some striking similarities. Also, I sure do miss Bill Paxton.
[quoted image]

its not silly at all, not only because you're right, but mostly because this is the John Borg style without a doubt (here with only 2 flippers)

4 weeks later
#9031 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

... Also I bet we see tmnt in some big tournaments this next year too...

well, i'm not with you on this... almost until that TP multiball random bug/reset is not corrected !

once its done, than yes TMNT should be considered, as of course its a very nice pin

2 weeks later
#9107 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No, that award goes to BM66 in my opinion.
Rob

than Johnny Mnemonic too...

1 month later
#9271 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Maybe just something adjusted too tight

yes at 99%

1 week later
#9375 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

You’d pick this over Munsters?

well, as said by "few", Munsters should be a top 10 game, while TMNT should be top 5...

(take this with humor)

#9384 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

time for a younger generation to take over this job? He might be too stuck in the old Bally/Williams/DE ways of the pinball world where code never got finished and machines were delivered with a barely working machine, just good enough to make $.
Players today want to finish a game, people own these at home and work to complete the gam and to explore the code rather than a casual play in location that is only barely scratching the surface of the code - which is what happened in the 90s - . I think this old mentality might be hurting the games he works on?
Elwin, manages to deliver and complete all his games, so this is obviously NOT a Stern problem and could be perhaps a team lead problem and I presume the lead is usually the designer, who calls a game complete 'enough' when it is released. It almost feels like he abandons all his projects.
Sorry if this comes across a bit harsh, but, I believe to be somewhat accurate in my assessment.

why, when i read you, i think about Lyman (and the fact we all missed him) !?

1 month later
#9859 1 year ago

that's now a long time you're fighting against the top 100 (mainly because pins are not classified as YOU would like to see them)
i understand & agree some of your points, and disagree with some others
you wanna explain us that or its all black, or its all white... but what about in between ?
in fact i remember how much you were upset (including some of your fans) when i posted about Munsters, and saying it is a good pin, but not more than that... while you were saying its a top 10 for sure (some of your fans were even saying top 3 if i'm not wrong)

now, what's the point with TMNT being 45th ?
you love it ? than forget all the rest & enjoy, things are simple...

PS : i still have to learn (and get home) TMNT, but for the few i know, i think its a good pin & i will surelly enjoy it

1 month later
#10149 1 year ago

in the club for 1 month (home location), my son & i we really need to learn this one (because let's admit, we know so little about how to play it)

#10151 1 year ago

lol, Raymond at his best
and tanx, we should be easy with this 1st step

#10152 1 year ago

talking about the rules/code, finally not to hard, 2 days on it, and main lines are acquired (let's admit its quite usual), reaching FINAL BATTLE with 188M

but than the pin itself is hard to play, didnt remember it was like that for the few (may be 10) games i've played on it when it was just new/available, may be this is a TWD contender !?
its really fast & furious, with outlanes (mainly left one) eating the ball

day 1 was first fun encounter (lol), without control & play on the fly, 9 games out of 10 were really bad...
day 2, playing with control, and starting to learn trajectories, was way better (but still really punishing in some cases)

now, need to go deeper in Dwight rules, and learn the toppings & read a lot here about all your strategies, including hero choice (i'm mainly playing with Donna)

#10155 1 year ago

day 3 and i've just seen COWABUNGA... but for fun only as playing in a 4 players CO-OP game with myself !
it does help a lot lol

#10169 1 year ago

with only few games on the pin, my son just put 311M... oh dear, now i have a big challenge

#10177 1 year ago

ok, finally got all the turtles on level 4, now i can concentrate more on the game
even if this pin still kick my ass most of the time, that left outlane is something i've never seen before

and just get a bug (sorry if this case already exposed, i didnt read the full topic)

was in TP multiball, 2 balls remaining, i shoot 1 to the right ramp to collect AVRIL hurry up, while the other go out to the left, BATTLE AGAIN was lit
i get no ball back while AVRIL screen was running with points, than the "avril" ball was release & multiball over
and its not a switch problem as the BATTLE AGAIN light goes OFF

#10179 1 year ago

other possible bug :

the FOOT combo
sometime the left ramp didnt validate the 3rd shoot, while you have done the 1 + 2 ones, and the 3rd insert is well lit...
i have to check if this is happening when the center ramp is/was waiting for the weapon shot !?

#10180 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

other possible bug :
the FOOT combo
sometime the left ramp didnt validate the 3rd shoot, while you have done the 1 + 2 ones, and the 3rd insert is well lit...
i have to check if this is happening when the center ramp is/was waiting for the weapon shot !?

seems more when something else (and more) is running center ramp/left ramp

#10184 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

If you shoot right ramp, krang loop, then ONLY Center ramp will complete it.
If you shoot right ramp, center ramp, then ONLY left ramp will complete it

tanx

for sure, more than some details are still to learn...

and while i'm here, what activate the 2 ramp targets (before the ramp) to go to dimension X ?

>>> edit : that's in fact the Neutrino Pizza Party

in fact, i simply better have to re-read this AFTER having played the pin, its much easier to understand than reading it before ! lol

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-tmnt-rulesheet/6599/1

#10186 1 year ago

this pin is evil, just started a FINAL BATTLE while PF X2 goes OFF (it was X3 as i was playing with Raphael) !!!

sitrep after 10 days loan, my son still way above :

IMG_20230101_183233_820 (resized).jpgIMG_20230101_183233_820 (resized).jpg

#10191 1 year ago

still about the code :

- i'm level 4 on all turtle : than next training in a game is the score to be x1.30...
question : i already did/succeed 2 times this last level on a same game, does the 2nd time is useless ?
or you really get something more, because screen is saying +30%, than do we get x1.60 ? and so on ???

- about the 2X playfield running : would be nice to have something on the screen telling you its quite over, or as in SW, a sound sample (and if one is already there, i didnt noticed it)

#10195 1 year ago

ok, you confirm what i was thinking about the 2X target near to end, but not easy to notice, because game really require more than all your attention already (and i'm an old guy !!!!lol) ...

in this case (while D. did choose that way), would be easier to notice while using different colors :
as its blinking green when active, let's continue in the road lights : blinking orange when you're at 10- sec, and blinking red when you're at 5-

#10200 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

still about the code :
- about the 2X playfield running : would be nice to have something on the screen telling you its quite over, or as in SW, a sound sample (and if one is already there, i didnt noticed it)

boum ! there's a sound, just noticed it for the 1st time, let's admit its not only very short, but also very soft...

#10211 1 year ago

i agree TMNT being a very nice/fun/fast game, but no matter the more games i put on it, its still eating balls, again & again, mainly the left outlane (audits are showing more than 2X than right outlane)

this would be very frustrating in location, home is no prob

#10217 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

he never gets Gummi bears so he never had a 3+ multiball

well easy, sweets are not good for health, too much sugar...

and than yes logical, you have your answer already, competition mode is the key

1 week later
#10287 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Turtles be trollin':
[quoted image]

yep, already got 5 peanut butter...

#10300 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hey, dudes! I'm picking up a Premium soon. I see a clean one in the marketplace for $7100 that's just sitting. Ad says relisted twice. Man. Is the code really that bad, or is turtles premium the biggest bargain in current stern pins? Is it better than Mando?

not sure about the PREM, as honestly, i really think the PRO is already more than enough, and than yes, its well loaded
and dont know why you say/suppose the code is bad, its not to me (i'm a player)

than to Mando, that one surelly need some code tweaking/bug correction (when you go deep in the rules)
i'm still experiencing Turtle, but for sure its much more harder/faster than Mando

#10307 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I'm just trying to understand why this pins seems to have settled in the undesirable category...

ok than

and for what i'm listening around me, yes, the reason seems to be : the pin is (really) too hard for lambda players
at first, you may think its a family pinball, but than, when you play it, it may quickly become frustrating

as an example : yesterday, ball 1 : ball to the upper lanes, miss & rebound to fall in the center ramp, to the the left lair target, straight down to the left sling upper rubber, and than more than often its perfect left to the left outlane, or even frustrating, a perfect right long drive to the right outlane ! got a "ball save", same, than even another ball save !!! and same...

IMG_20230121_191204_313 (resized).jpgIMG_20230121_191204_313 (resized).jpg

that "sequence" also happends when ball goes in the upper lanes, some bumpers, and than fall to/in the center ramp...
i know i can nudge, but even that, its not always enough

this pin remind me TWD for how easy/often/quickly its eating balls, but due to the layout & the fact you're playing on the volley to make the combos shoots, its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than TWD !

in conclusion, while you're looking for some challenge, Turtle is for you (because when you're in a "good" game, its full of adrenaline)

#10310 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I find nudging when it hits the lair target most effective with those feeds, should always be enough if you time it right, you want to stop it even getting to the sling

or also change the slope (this will than change all the angles)
but its a 1 month loan pin, than i'll play it as it...

#10328 1 year ago

finally ejected my son from that 1st step ! let's admit it was more than hot/hard...

FINAL BATTLE reached but not completed, while i had 1 more ball behind, its a bit frustrating the code didnt stay there but goes back to the begining (but OK, that's Dwight choice)

mic (resized).jpgmic (resized).jpg

#10336 1 year ago

just been treated of "imbecile" while TILTING the game never heard it before

in fact, even didnt knew this word was also used in english !? same signification as french...

#10338 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Welcome to the club!
I think Turtles kicks arse harder than TWD and IM. Turtles is much faster play.

+1

and that left outlane seems to have a magnet in it !!!
well on mine... i've watched the Raymond D. Turtles videos, its also eating balls there, but not as much as here
my right sling sending perfect power balls out to the left is unbelievable, the black metal rail there is marked/paint removed

actual stats (+/- 430 games/1500 balls) are 470 left outlanes for only 210 in the right

#10340 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

but TMNT sends the ball around so crazy fast that it feels like a .01 second time window to actually make the shot

you've said it all
its fast, its hard, and its the same for evbd
simply play more, and you'll get the shot soon or later

#10353 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

I haven't seen a side drain from the Lair yet, but just in case I set a 2 second ball save.

rebound on the central metal rail (between the 2 inlanes)... not often, but it happends here

#10355 1 year ago

which big change do you want to get with the scoring ?

#10363 1 year ago
Quoted from ChickenStabber:

Really I would love to see scores just become more competitive without having to stack playfield multiplier. I’ve had great games where I finish many episodes, but don’t score nearly as well as when I stack a multi all with a multiplier. If you play this in competition this table can really kill you due to so many requirements to get a decent score!

"without having to stack playfield multiplier" : this will be the difference between good players and others : because you have to think (what to shoot next/in which order) & stack to score, that mean more risk/reward

and also because that's the way Dwight like to code his pins, simple as that > his last games : Turtle, Mando, Munsters, SW, GB, GOT
he also like that RPG aspect considering various perks/various personnages

ok than, last day for me with Turtle, tomorrow the (big) month loan will end
must admit i really enjoyed this pin, i'm a big fan of this kind of design from Borg (right here except that left outlane zone, which is REALLY frustrating, by design its eating too much balls), and Dwight code is good & working well for sure (but may deserve some tweaks/bug correction)

all in all, a very nice pinball from STERN, which you may think its family friendly (the Turtle theme), but for sure its not !
its a real player game, difficult/very fast pinball, better to know before buying it

#10386 1 year ago

these stats as promised : 1531 balls played, 499 left outlane for 226 in the right...
not sure how are yours ?

and the table scores is for memory

enjoy your Turtle !

2 weeks later
#10519 1 year ago

with Turtle, i think/suppose the PREM/LE are "easier" to the PRO, simply because of the diverter, than you can chose on which side you want the ball next
and in multiball, that ball freezed/locked in the LAIR, while adding a X1 playfield (if i'm not wrong)

what do you think ?

if i compare with Mando, thats the opposite, the PRO is easier for sure with the mini-playfield

#10540 1 year ago

was out for the WE, than ok about your reply

#10548 1 year ago
Quoted from Jhorosko:

My machine stopped giving me an extra ball after starting two episodes. The setting for Episode Extra Ball is on "Auto", so I'm wondering if this is just the machine calibrating to the Extra Ball percentage per game?

yes
and than you can fine tune that as you want

1 week later
#10572 1 year ago
Quoted from DBHashman93:

Just received my first home pin, a NIB TMNT Pro, last Friday. Was actually a family pick and we’ve been having a blast! We still can’t believe there’s a pinball machine in the house

not the easiest to begin with...

have fun !

1 week later
#10627 1 year ago
Quoted from Wizpin17:

I just had my best game on the pro without insider connect. I kinda don’t want to even play for a while so it can just stay there lol. I just started playing in December and I know there have been way high scores lol but I’m just happy I cracked 100 mil on this one for once!
[quoted image]

132M is nice for sure

as example, few weeks ago, in an "insider" tournament including more than few good players, as we start to play, i directly put 117M with my 1st game on Turtle, and that was not beaten for the all day (2nd place was 83M if i remember well)

1 week later
#10653 11 months ago

of course +1 with latest posts, it does help to score big

but there's a negative point to having a turtle at level 4 : its harder to complete the last training level, that means its also harder to get the NEUTRINO PIZZA PARTY...

#10678 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

So is this game a ballbuster for average/below average players?

i'm a tournament player
what i know for sure : its fast, and its really eating balls (on the left outlane > even if it was much less on 2 others TMNT i've played recently)
but i really liked it without a doubt

the prob, with hard pins (owned home) is personal to each guy : will you or not become frustrated ? or the other way, you like difficulty to keep the lastability !?
my advice would be to found 1 near your home, and spend few houres on it

#10693 11 months ago

well, why not ? evbd does like he wants with his game
even more when this can help you to play & love the pin

i remember on my TWD, swapping the STERN posts outlanes, to B/W ones...

have fun !

#10713 11 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Right on. I'm a borg fan so I'm looking forward to it. I hear people don't like the game for reasons but it seems to have a good following. I'm not a huge fan of Dwight code, but maybe this game will turn it around. *fingers crossed*

dont worry, as a XMen lover, you will enjoy Turtle

#10715 11 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I miss that game haha

the only pin i had 2 times home...
and each time my son was more than quick to say : "can't dig it, lets swap it..." :/
i miss it to, the Magneto really has something special, a true beauty

Quoted from FatPanda:

it seems like if you don't know what you're doing, your scores are shit lol.

well, its Dwight & his RPG style, with a lot of tactics by choosing your Turtle/perks
you will quickly learn what to do to get big scores (multiplicator is the key, as always)
but yes, very hard & fast pin, but that's not negative at all

#10730 11 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

My best so far is 20 something million...and I had to work to get it

what Eskaybee says

as you, first games were so "meh" !
it took me few days to remove the 40M high which was on the pin when i get it... and 1 month later i was there :

than no worry, just keep playing/learning

#10736 11 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

I'm still stuck in the 40m range. Would love to hear your strategy to get these scores.

well, at very first, not sure about your skill at playing pinball
the key here (as all latest pins from Dwight) is the playfield multiplicator
and than the Turtles perks : using INSIDER, i spend 3 or 4 days only aiming to succeed trainings, and set all turtles at level 4...
than only go for "normal" play

#10740 11 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

Lol. True. Yeah I never really go for the Playfield x2. Will start trying to hit that more often. I recently grabbed the insider connected upgrade for my TMNT and have Leo leveled. Will work on the rest as well. Thanks!

at level 4, Raphael will be X3... and could become X4 if you have a PREM/LE, and locking a ball in the lair (in multiball)

#10748 11 months ago

than, again, IC will of course help you about scoring

BUT

in the same time, you will less see/play NEUTRINO PIZZA PARTY, simply because this is available after you've just completed a training level (and finishing a level 4 is of course much harder than a level 1)

2 months later
#11001 8 months ago
Quoted from Pinball1987:

Stern should have recalled this game. Everyone hates it. No value

i dont think its hate, but can understand its a hard pin to play/master, than indeed not much love...
and as lot of others pinballs, people are staying with their 1st impression of the early codes, which (i admit) were poor (now its complete & more than OK)

3 weeks later
#11045 7 months ago
Quoted from ag83:

so here's my high scores

seems this is really hot !

not sure how much is easier to score better on PREM/LE (due to the ramp diverter, and the lair-lock) & how we could compare with the PRO... but than, i'm feeling bad with my "only" 452M !!! lol of course

#11047 7 months ago
Quoted from acons017:

Tough to say considering how many more Pros there are out there. I think the diverter gives prem/le a strategy over the pro. The only thing the pro can do that the prem/le can't is obtain insane bonuses. On prem/LE, launching the ball either goes goes to the upper-left flipper or dribbles out of the right orbit. On pro I think it only goes to the lanes on top of the bumpers - which contribute to increasing your bonus. I'm lucky if I can get 5x bonus on my prem but I can see many more chances to get insane bonuses on the pro since the ball launch only feeds those lanes.

no, you can of course also make the loop to get the ball on the upper left flipper which is what i always choose

#11074 7 months ago
Quoted from mikespins:

It's not the theme that's hated, it's the scoring. The scoring is really low and imbalanced. You can have an awesome multiball and score 2 million points. Everyone I talk to who dislikes the game says it's the scoring. I really wish Stern would address this.

(while i see you're a good player) if you score 2M pts only, you know already that you didnt have an awesome multiball...

#11080 7 months ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

Let’s see those best times on Half Shell Challenge!!!
[quoted image]

hot !

1 month later
#11207 5 months ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Can anyone recommend a game like TMNT? I really enjoy it as a more simple game in my collection, I mostly just go for Final Battle and ignore score and Cowabunga unless I happen to get close to it.
What I like
- starting a mode is the same 3 shots every time so you can really learn to dial them in
- ball is captured on mode start so you can actually watch the animations
- audio you can quote on mode start
- mode completion isn't necessary to get to wizard mode
- only the modes are needed for wizard mode, no sjps in mbs, side modes etc
- epic wizard mode with stages and not just shoot shots till you light sjp
- music
- art
- fun atmosphere it creates (hard to quantify I know)
I also enjoy more complex games but have plenty of those already. Thanks!

not sure if this a joke !?
as if you're going to WM on TMNT you're already more than a good player...

#11210 5 months ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Mando is a lot like that. Another Dwight game so similar in many ways.

but Mando still bugged, including when you go deep in the game... frustrating than

#11223 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It is a tough game. Short ball times and low scoring. Some people want easy games... That is about it.!

+1

as he said (and sorry, can't simply use the thumb up fonction, as PA has ignored me... still even didnt remember when/why !?)

1 month later
#11358 4 months ago
Quoted from cabal:

still don't know why it is so hated

simply because its a really hard pin, with a "child" theme...

#11364 4 months ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

When you say "child theme" I say "nostalgia". Let's be honest here, you can say that about 80 percent of the time for games being produced today. Unless it's a band theme pin, for the most part everything is a "child theme" in some shape or form. TMNT came out in 1984, almost 40 years ago.

Quoted from brzezicki:

good thing I'm a nearly 50 year old child!
never lose the kid inside of you!
-brian

yep, correct guys (you did understand the meaning, english is not my natural language)... while of course i'm in the same boat, having 57 years old

#11396 4 months ago
Quoted from CurtisC:

Joined the Club today with an LE.
new balls, cleaned playfield, set at 6.1, seams slow except during multiballs, so might increase that a bit.
now for mods.....
[quoted image]

easy to see that this is really too soft
come on, UP UP UP !

low (resized).JPGlow (resized).JPG
4 weeks later
#11543 3 months ago

1 month loan/home, meanwhile some big scores & going deep in it, never beat the WM...
this b*tch is a real ass kicker (but its nice as it, and of course better know before buying it, while the theme is child friendly but the game is not for sure)

#11594 3 months ago
Quoted from ashmath82:

If your turtle is maxed out can you play neutrino pizza party or do you have to complete a level of training to have that mode available?

for what i remember, yes
than having level higher to start a new game is of course a gift, but also a prob on that point

#11609 3 months ago
Quoted from Hanneslan83:

Hi Pinsiders,
I‘m an absolute newbie to my Turtles Premium pin. So any help is much appreciated. How can I make the left known „Borg“ outlane a litte bit more comfortable for draining the balls instantly?
Are thicker rubbers or bumber pads a good solution? Can i have maybe some pictures and a link where I can buy these?
I just found an old link not working...
Changing the posts does only work for me with the right outlane...
Please give me some advices.
Kind regards Hannes

what about an old sock ?

(kidding of course )

1 month later
#11734 53 days ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

The first one is for number of modes before extra ball is lit. Default is 2. The second is how many pizza slices for an extra ball. Default is 40.

you're right except : default factory for these is... AUTO (meaning the more you collect it, the more it become harder)

2 for the espisode is the "base" value, as 40 for the pizza slices, and i suppose we all set pins as it when use at home

#11740 53 days ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Huh. I guess since mine is second hand, the settings are what the previous owner had. I assumed that they reset with a code update. I might adjust mine to 4 modes before extra ball as 2 is just too easy to get.

no worry

and yes, as said, home its nice to set a fixed value, than same for evbd is the fair way

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=ripleyyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.