(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,166 posts
  • 832 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by brzezicki
  • Topic is favorited by 337 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 169 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(574 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6833 (resized).JPG
IMG_6828 (resized).JPG
IMG_6831 (resized).JPG
IMG_6830 (resized).JPG
IMG_6832 (resized).JPG
IMG_4685 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1432 (resized).jpeg
4CF5E642-0997-47EE-964A-1E014AFB473B (resized).jpeg
IMG_6813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6812 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6810 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6803 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1788 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3920 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,166 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 244.
#12001 52 days ago

Oh wow! That's gold man, gold!! Thanks a lot. Gives me lots to read through on the rules. Much appreciated. Didn't even know that forum existed.

#12002 52 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Is there a document or video which explains how the standup targets work? I mean how they score or what they contribute to. These are the ones at the ramp entrances. I get the one to the right of the pop bumper exit area that lights for 2X scoring. But what about the one just above that and also below? Are these the pizza toppings targets? Is there a sequence or pattern to what you get when you hit them? It doesn't seem to be mentioned or explained in either the manual or the rules sheet from Stern.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/TMNT-Rulesheet.pdf

#12003 51 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Is there a document or video which explains how the standup targets work? I mean how they score or what they contribute to. These are the ones at the ramp entrances. I get the one to the right of the pop bumper exit area that lights for 2X scoring. But what about the one just above that and also below? Are these the pizza toppings targets? Is there a sequence or pattern to what you get when you hit them? It doesn't seem to be mentioned or explained in either the manual or the rules sheet from Stern.

Yeah, tiltforums has everything. The left ramp targets are for cycling the episodes, lighting the left ramp for nuetrio pizza party (after a successful training), and during some modes like Slash. As for the pizza targets, I think my menu card does a pretty good quick explanation of how the pizza ingredients work:
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpgSystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/tmnt-prem-le-custom-score-cards/

#12004 51 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

Yeah, tiltforums has everything. The left ramp targets are for cycling the episodes, lighting the left ramp for nuetrio pizza party (after a successful training), and during some modes like Slash. As for the pizza targets, I think my menu card does a pretty good quick explanation of how the pizza ingredients work:
[quoted image]

Beautiful cards!

#12005 51 days ago
Quoted from Rampmaster:

Beautiful cards!

System-J does great work! I’ve gotten his cards for a few of my games & id recommend them to everyone. It’s like cliff notes for Pinball!

#12006 51 days ago
Quoted from badfish981:

System-J does great work! I’ve gotten his cards for a few of my games & id recommend them to everyone. It’s like cliff notes for Pinball!

Order placed!

#12007 51 days ago

Thanks for the kind words guys. I've done like 5 games now and about to release a set for Maiden. Tmnt is where I started though and this group was really supportive.
I forgot to mention there's a free legacy version too. The new ones are way higher quality and have been updated a few times since. But here's the old version if anyone what's to print them themselves:
https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/2023/04/30/legacy-tmnt-score-cards-free/

#12008 51 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

Thanks for the kind words guys. I've done like 5 games now and about to release a set for Maiden. Tmnt is where I started though and this group was really supportive.
I forgot to mention there's a free legacy version too. The new ones are way higher quality and have been updated a few times since. But here's the old version if anyone what's to print them themselves:
https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/2023/04/30/legacy-tmnt-score-cards-free/

I can personally vouch for Jason's excellent cards. My Turtle's set was lost in mail and he immediately sent me another without delay. I'm in for IM!

#12009 50 days ago

x2 for Maiden!

#12010 49 days ago

Looking for some help understanding the "LED brightness" adjustments in the settings menu.

There are two settings for each of the GI, inserts and flashers. One for LED brightness, default setting to 100% and the other for Max LED brightness, default setting to 255%.

If it was just the first setting, defaulting to 100%, I could understand. If you want these LEDs to be less bright, simply lower the percentage. What I don't get is how the second setting for MAX brightness works and what does 255% mean. 255% of what?

On my own game, in a home setting where I can control the room lighting, I am trying to see what I can do with the game to a) not be so bright (mostly the flashers, but the GI too) and b) not go from bright to almost completely dark when some modes start or are in progress. I find it hard to adjust my eyes when the game is going quickly and well lit and then something happens and it goes dark or everything is out except the green lights or the red ones. Not sure if this is even something that can be adjusted, but thought I would ask.

#12011 49 days ago

So the premium comes with Krang. Pro can add a figure with lights ties to some insert (probably not identical to prem lights). Doesn't move, that's fine.

But does the krang taunts/audio associated with the toy on the premium, also play at the same time on a pro (even though no toy), or does that audio only play on prem code? If so I wonder how much that adds to the experience.

#12012 49 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

So the premium comes with Krang. Pro can add a figure with lights ties to some insert (probably not identical to prem lights). Doesn't move, that's fine.
But does the krang taunts/audio associated with the toy on the premium, also play at the same time on a pro (even though no toy), or does that audio only play on prem code? If so I wonder how much that adds to the experience.

I wondered that too. The krang talking smack is pretty good and definitely adds to the game. I would think it’s in the audio on the pro, but I have no idea. Curious to see what the answer is.

#12013 49 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Looking for some help understanding the "LED brightness" adjustments in the settings menu.
There are two settings for each of the GI, inserts and flashers. One for LED brightness, default setting to 100% and the other for Max LED brightness, default setting to 255%.
If it was just the first setting, defaulting to 100%, I could understand. If you want these LEDs to be less bright, simply lower the percentage. What I don't get is how the second setting for MAX brightness works and what does 255% mean. 255% of what?
On my own game, in a home setting where I can control the room lighting, I am trying to see what I can do with the game to a) not be so bright (mostly the flashers, but the GI too) and b) not go from bright to almost completely dark when some modes start or are in progress. I find it hard to adjust my eyes when the game is going quickly and well lit and then something happens and it goes dark or everything is out except the green lights or the red ones. Not sure if this is even something that can be adjusted, but thought I would ask.

I'm not at my machine, but are you sure it's a percentage? 0-255 is a common range since 255 is all ones for an 8-bit binary value (11111111).

#12014 49 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

[quoted image]

I have the XL version on mine and LOVE THEM! I feel like turtles needs this because there is SO MUCH! Looks super nice and clean too!

#12015 49 days ago
Quoted from sllerts:

I'm not at my machine, but are you sure it's a percentage? 0-255 is a common range since 255 is all ones for an 8-bit binary value (11111111).

I'm not 100% certain, no pun intended. The manual has a percent sign after two of the 255 values. But then on the third one there's no units yet the 100 above it has two percentage signs. Maybe a typo when they wrote the manual.

Besides the units, I'm just wondering how those two setting combine to affect brightness. If the 255 represents some max brightness, then the 100% would be a function of the maximum you set from the 255. Like one very much affects the other in that case. Just not clear to me why you would need two settings for this.

#12016 49 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I have the XL version on mine and LOVE THEM! I feel like turtles needs this because there is SO MUCH! Looks super nice and clean too!

I'm looking forward to getting mine, they (XLs) shipped yesterday. I bet they are a lot cleaner looking. The regular cards (on the premium) kind of "stick up" and are rounded over. I'm betting these will be a vast improvement.

#12017 49 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I use the XLs on my pro too. The premium aprons seem to buckle the corners more. Even with the semi-coated the glare can be seen on the corners.
I just wish there was some xl card holders that fit the pro apron.

20240406_124621 (resized).jpg20240406_124621 (resized).jpg

#12018 49 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Started thinking down this rabbit hole...then I asked myself "what would it take to run Prem code on a pro".

1. You need the node board 9a5 which controls the pizza motor (same motor, connected different place. I guess the board somehow allows the polarity to reverse. ). Edit: I'm sure you can make a circuit which does this for less than $100(cost of the stern board)
2. You have to sort out the ramp servo. The pro ramp lock coil connects to node 9 cn8-5, which on a prem connects to glider diverter servo. figuring out how to control the mini coil with a servo signal is not trivial. the prem also has an opto there to detect when it has locked a ball. worst case you just don't have a lock.
3. the Van i assume you can just turn off the physical ball lock and it might work.
4. i assume its the same physical trough. the prem manual only lists 6 optos for the trough. seems like they use all the same parts.
5. pro has coil for layer lock already it seems like.

I have read through most of this thread and hadn't seen this discussed, sorry if I missed it.
Anyone have a fundamental reason why this would not work. Also anyone have clever idea for #2? I was thinking some ESP32 or other microcontroller that reads the PWM signal sent for the servo and controls the coil accordingly.

#12019 47 days ago

If you are a big fan of the April code, have I got a topper for you!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/tmnt-april-oneil-pcs-913279

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#12020 47 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Started thinking down this rabbit hole...then I asked myself "what would it take to run Prem code on a pro".
1. You need the node board 9a5 which controls the pizza motor (same motor, connected different place. I guess the board somehow allows the polarity to reverse. ). Edit: I'm sure you can make a circuit which does this for less than $100(cost of the stern board)
2. You have to sort out the ramp servo. The pro ramp lock coil connects to node 9 cn8-5, which on a prem connects to glider diverter servo. figuring out how to control the mini coil with a servo signal is not trivial. the prem also has an opto there to detect when it has locked a ball. worst case you just don't have a lock.
3. the Van i assume you can just turn off the physical ball lock and it might work.
4. i assume its the same physical trough. the prem manual only lists 6 optos for the trough. seems like they use all the same parts.
5. pro has coil for layer lock already it seems like.
I have read through most of this thread and hadn't seen this discussed, sorry if I missed it.
Anyone have a fundamental reason why this would not work. Also anyone have clever idea for #2? I was thinking some ESP32 or other microcontroller that reads the PWM signal sent for the servo and controls the coil accordingly.

The program looking for the 7th and 8th ball would be a biggest problem. I'm not sure how you'd get around that one without hacking the code. I'm guessing they hold them in the van on the prem.; I wonder if you could trick it into holding them in the pizza parlor instead. I think you'd have to be a programming genius to do it though, especially since I don't think anyone has hacked the new stern code other than to change the music and videos.
There's the second rollover in the lair too--probably wouldn't be a huge issue, but it would always just hold however many balls you have in there when mushrooms are on your pizza.
But I do share your enthusiasm for 'if it could be done'.

#12021 47 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

The program looking for the 7th and 8th ball would be a biggest problem.

ooh thanks. I haven't played prem in a long time so I didn't know how this worked. 3 balls live in the van, 5 balls live in the trough. the 8 balls won't physically fit in the trough.

Quoted from System-J:

I wonder if you could trick it into holding them in the pizza parlor instead. I think you'd have to be a programming genius to do it though

No you can't mess with the code. You have to implement every "required" feature on the premium code mechanically on the pro. so you just have some mechanical engineering chops. And your right. the van is actually the hardest.

Fortunately, the right ramp is the same on the pro. it has the exit for the van, it just has a little blocker screwed on.

So you'd need to implement a diverter for the ramp, and door opening mechanism. You can't but all those parts for it. So you'd have to design and 3d print most of the parts. then add the opto, which I guess is just counting how many balls go in the van (game doesn't know how many are in there otherwise)

So, here's my tentative steps to fully convert a Pro to a Premium:

Absolutely Required(8 ball):
1. implement right ramp diverter into van (coil already exists, same one that knocks balls into pops). exit from ramp already exists(unscrew blocker)
2. add opto into van ($18)
3. add van door opening mechanism
4. add a second switch in lair
5. add glider lock opto ($18)

Get full functionality (pizza spinning and ramp lock):
5. add motor driver board (board 9a5...$100) to allow pizza motor to spin both ways (you can't drive pizza at all on prem without this)
6a. implement substitute glider mech for diverter/lock
or
6.b somehow figure out how to control ramp lock coil with servo signal just to get ramp lock functionality back (otherwise no lock)

Non-gameplay related(krang):
7. krang mech (diy, replace leg/hip joints and add the coil . )
8. krang flasher

I am going Wednesday to a place near me that has a premium will investigate it more. My pro is probably a week away and I can get a better idea of what's already there. I will probably enjoy my pro for some months before considering messing with this. but it does seem like a fun project, and would be cool to pull off. I know i can make mechs that work at least once. i dunno if they will be too ugly or unreliable to want to keep.

#12022 47 days ago

With the current low prices of premiums, you guys would just be so much better off just upgrading to the premium for probably $1000 or so. All these ideas to try to make a pro a premium just seems a bit much considering the small difference in cost between the two machines.

#12023 47 days ago
Quoted from konghusker:

With the current low prices of premiums, you guys would just be so much better off just upgrading to the premium for probably $1000 or so. All these ideas to try to make a pro a premium just seems a bit much considering the small difference in cost between the two machines.

Absolutely. But I decided I liked the pro art package more than I cared for the extra features, especially at the $1000 premium. (The art is very important to me). Though this is my first time chosing pro over prem, and as I read through the hundreds of pages after ordering I did start to -slightly- regret it.

But it's really just about "is it possible" and "do I have the skill to pull it off". If I value my time like my company does, It has already cost me $500 just thinking about this and will cost me at least another $5000 to pull it off. but it's fun. Like restoring old pins. I also like to have unique examples of pins. e.g. I have hand painted details in most of them.

speaking of which, finished printing and started painting the models for my topper(messy desk for scale):
Still a ways to go painting them!

#12024 47 days ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Exactly what I did about 2 months ago.

#12025 47 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Absolutely. But I decided I liked the pro art package more than I cared for the extra features, especially at the $1000 premium. (The art is very important to me). Though this is my first time chosing pro over prem, and as I read through the hundreds of pages after ordering I did start to -slightly- regret it.
But it's really just about "is it possible" and "do I have the skill to pull it off". If I value my time like my company does, It has already cost me $500 just thinking about this and will cost me at least another $5000 to pull it off. but it's fun. Like restoring old pins. I also like to have unique examples of pins. e.g. I have hand painted details in most of them.
speaking of which, finished printing and started painting the models for my topper(messy desk for scale):
[quoted image]
Still a ways to go painting them!

No, I get it. I give you credit for trying. Like you said though it’s probably not cost effective and will probably never work correctly with the van and such, but it would be cool to see how close you can get a pro. Great job on those sculpts btw

#12026 44 days ago

Need new TMNT pin toys? Upcoming TMNT game has some cool ones.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-mutants-unleashed/20011240.html

IMG_8262 (resized).jpegIMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
#12027 43 days ago

So I had friends over last Saturday and one of them kept playing the shell challenge until he beat my score, and he did setting it at 219. I couldn’t allow that on my machine so I gave it 3 tries last night and definitely got it back
Great little side mode to play

IMG_5712 (resized).jpegIMG_5712 (resized).jpeg

IMG_5713 (resized).jpegIMG_5713 (resized).jpeg

#12028 43 days ago

Thanks System-J Great apron cards.

Before and after pics. Please keep me updated on Maiden cards.

IMG_3648 (resized).jpegIMG_3648 (resized).jpegIMG_3649 (resized).jpegIMG_3649 (resized).jpeg

#12029 43 days ago
Quoted from konghusker:

So I had friends over last Saturday and one of them kept playing the shell challenge until he beat my score, and he did setting it at 219. I couldn’t allow that on my machine so I gave it 3 tries last night and definitely got it back
Great little side mode to play
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This is cool! I had no idea this mini mode was in there. Right on! I tried it a couple of times and it's pretty fun.

What kind of scores (times) are respectable? lol

#12030 43 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

This is cool! I had no idea this mini mode was in there. Right on! I tried it a couple of times and it's pretty fun.
What kind of scores (times) are respectable? lol

I have no idea on scores, but I was pretty excited to hit the score I had. It’s definitely a great mode that anybody/guests can understand and enjoy

#12031 43 days ago

It reminds me a little of how the Call of Duty games put the zombies mode in. Just a fun little add-on that had a life of its own.

#12032 42 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

It reminds me a little of how the Call of Duty games put the zombies mode in. Just a fun little add-on that had a life of its own.

I had always wanted them to make an entire standalone game for zombies. We got so hooked on that side mode when it came out that we didn’t hardly play the real game again

#12033 42 days ago

I'm glad you mentioned the half shell game in any event. Got me playing some of the different modes other than just the standard one.

Worth mentioning that my game was defaulted to you needing to qualify for the half shell mode by playing each of the four turtle characters at least once in normal play before you could have another go at the mini mode. In the settings menu you can change that availability from always to never to qualify. I put it on always available. In case someone else is wondering about the same thing...

#12034 42 days ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I'm glad you mentioned the half shell game in any event. Got me playing some of the different modes other than just the standard one.
Worth mentioning that my game was defaulted to you needing to qualify for the half shell mode by playing each of the four turtle characters at least once in normal play before you could have another go at the mini mode. In the settings menu you can change that availability from always to never to qualify. I put it on always available. In case someone else is wondering about the same thing...

I eventually figured that out about setting the modes to free play always. I thought it was stupid having to qualify it and that was frustrating. Good point to let people know to change settings.

#12035 42 days ago

I'm the club! As soon as I get her back together anyway. Damn upstairs game rooms.

And yes I called my dealer at the last minute and changed from pro to Prem. For only $1000 difference I realized I was making a mistake.

PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
#12036 42 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I'm the club! As soon as I get her back together anyway. Damn upstairs game rooms.
And yes I called my dealer at the last minute and changed from pro to Prem. For only $1000 difference I realized I was making a mistake. [quoted image]

Premium is really growing on me. Really digging the glider bonus you can work up and cash out. So cool.

Have fun with it!!

Great carpet!!

#12037 42 days ago

I found a lot of discussion about people installing IC kits, and buying later model pins with IC already in, upset about the apron situation.
On the premium with the sewer grate stickers it's particularly bad.

Cointaker sells the rightside plastic, but the leftside plastic for IC is changed to have 3 turtles, so it's a bit weird. The other option is to use the pro stickers.

I tried both options. Sharing here because there's still a lot of NIB premiums around that will be opened one day and I think people will be looking for this.

The pro stickers (left and right) and prem plastic (right only) available at pinball life for cheap.

I am including the middle photo just to show both in the same pic.

My opinion, the premium looks better because it's plastic, glossy. The scale of the pro is also bigger, because it covers a bigger area (chose to put it under the sewer grate instead of removing the sewer grate). If anyone wants the pro stickers let me know. i made small holes in them to fit under the prem apron (so probably not suitable for pro)

gonna put IC in the coin door.

pasted_image.pngpasted_image.png
#12038 41 days ago

was a fun 30 hours of NIB pinball ownership, until a screw fell out of my ramp->van diverter and i had to take half my machine apart.

There was no threadlocker on this screw, there definitely should be though right?
And this screw highlighted in yellow, rotates and rubs wires.. unsure why it's not a set screw. may replace it.

It required some finesse to remove the ramp with only this amount of disassembly. reassembly with having to insert the attached coil plunger will be extra fun.

#12039 41 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

was a fun 30 hours of NIB pinball ownership, until a screw fell out of my ramp->van diverter and i had to take half my machine apart.
[quoted image]
There was no threadlocker on this screw, there definitely should be though right?
And this screw highlighted in yellow, rotates and rubs wires.. unsure why it's not a set screw. may replace it.
[quoted image]
It required some finesse to remove the ramp with only this amount of disassembly. reassembly with having to insert the attached coil plunger will be extra fun.

Man, that sucks. Sorry you aren’t able to just enjoy the game. This stuff happens, but I agree it should have some lock tite on it. Is there access to check it from underneath the playfield once installed?

#12040 41 days ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Man, that sucks. Sorry you aren’t able to just enjoy the game. This stuff happens, but I agree it should have some lock tite on it. Is there access to check it from underneath the playfield once installed?

No. No way to get to this linkage without removing all of this. On reassembly I could verify the mech has good movement by moving the diverter from above.

#12041 41 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Man that sucks. Had the same experience. I imagine anyone picking up a NIB premium from 2023 builds might see the same.

Post #11390 from Afty86 was super helpful and ought to be a key post.

Cant figure out how to link to his post, but it included this link
https://o.pinside.com/6/f7/0d/6f70d0f590de09d0dd7d172dcb570065e0aa213a.pdf

#12042 41 days ago
Quoted from BFaster:

Man that sucks. Had the same experience. I imagine anyone picking up a NIB premium from 2023 builds might see the same.
Post #11390 from Afty86 was super helpful and ought to be a key post.
Cant figure out how to link to his post, but it included this link
https://o.pinside.com/6/f7/0d/6f70d0f590de09d0dd7d172dcb570065e0aa213a.pdf

Ah. Damn I should have searched! Removing the back panel is the play.

#12043 40 days ago

Well this was in my cabinet after hearing a tink sound. Typical cheap parts from the "industry leader". (EOS bracket on upper flipper)
Probably the 3rd part failure in a year on turtles nib, and at least my 5th between this and deadpool.
I work in industries where every machine is literally trying to destroy itself from the day its installed, and pinball is no different.
if you fling a metal ball around at plastic items, you might as well either not play it, or be prepared to always fix something.
Repair pages always crack me up when new pinball owners act astonished that their machine broke somehow.
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg20240415_084026 (resized).jpg

#12044 38 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Ah. Damn I should have searched! Removing the back panel is the play.

Having the instructions for the diverter rebuild really helped. This was my first pin and I had no previous pinball repair knowledge. After a few days of reading and multiple searches on google I stumbled upon that PDF. It should be a key post IMO and every NIB premium owner should check and apply Loctite. If only I could have seen my face in the middle of a game seeing the linkage nut rolling down the playfield lol.

#12045 33 days ago

Got a client with a tmnt, he wants me to mod it out. Asked me to compile a list of badass mods.

Any suggestions?

#12046 33 days ago

Big fan of the ooze container

#12047 33 days ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

Got a client with a tmnt, he wants me to mod it out. Asked me to compile a list of badass mods.
Any suggestions?

Medisinyl mods are the most badass, but not sure he makes them anymore (burning building specifically).

Free mod: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-stern-the-1987-code

The katana plunger is pretty sweet, but watch your crotch when you're walking by the machine.

#12048 33 days ago

Is this for a Pro or Premium/LE?

I have a Pro with a bunch of mods on it. The ooze canister is a good one. Reflex makes a cool 3d printed Mousers scene that goes on the left side and some sewer pipes as well. Pin Monk makes some nice colored gel inserts that go under the playfield to colorize the white mode lights and some nicer ramp signs as well. Adding a couple of TMNT figures is nice too, I put a Shredder action figure in the upper right corner and some smaller Turtles figs on each of their signature shots. The Pro can take an add-on Krang and an add-on helicopter, which can fit a tiny turtle pilot too. Ninja Pizzeria sign, translucent "slime" plastic protectors on the inline area, really sky's the limit for modding this one. Somewhere I've seen a big Krang sculpture that could make an awesome topper if they're into those. Oh, there's a nicer turtle selector sign too from Pin Monk. The katana shooter rod is there too, but it does stick out a fair bit. System-J makes some nice upgraded rules cards.

You can find a bunch of these here: https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern/shops/specific

Plus you can do machine-agnostic stuff like swapping rubber rings, lit speaker panels, and quiet fans.

#12049 33 days ago

The technodrome by medsylmods is a must. They also re-released the pizza mod for the prem's/le. I got it at TPF, and have not installed it yet, but it goes on the shooter lane hobbit trail.
XL rule cards are handy and look nice in the game.
Speaker lights
Lit flipper buttons, go with the favorite turtle color
Back alley makes a osze drip for the lcd panel, and a turtle shell lockdown button surround that look nice
powder coat the rails, coin door, speaker panel and legs - favorite turtle color, should work on any version. The official stern side armor is a sticker on the custom shape, so not very good for powdercoating to a color.
1987 Code - get rid of the stern mess.
Osze cupholder, i made mine, but i think someone sells them.
If it's a prem/le, upgrade the servo and check the van mech (later model's didn't seam to have locktite on the deflector for reloading the van)
Osze inlane plastic protectors.
Topper - remove the redundant TMNT logo

#12050 33 days ago

Oh yeah, the 1987 code is the most important mod of all!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

6,790 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Syosset, NY
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 90.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,166 posts in this topic. You are on page 241 of 244.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/241 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.