(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,513 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 191.
#8651 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

So tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball.

50 bux and a pachinko machine?

#8652 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

So tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball.

I would offer to trade you Andy’s Sorcerer?

#8653 1 year ago
Quoted from TomN:

I would offer to trade you Andy’s Sorcerer?

The working one or the one in pieces?

#8655 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

the little heart simply means you are a better person

#8656 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

the little heart simply means you are a better person

#8657 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Why, are you in the market?

#8658 1 year ago

Pinbot and Bally Star Trek listed.

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a real nice overall Pinbot. Game works 100% including topper. Playfield in pretty nice shape. Cabinet has some scuffs. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer l...”
2022-12-12
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 602 times

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Really nice Bally Star Trek. Game looks brand new. Was refurbished a few years ago. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pickup, but willing to ship.”
2023-01-06
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1195 times

#8660 1 year ago

Good price on a great game. I’d jump on this if I didn’t already have one.

#8661 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I pulled this game out of a home game room where it lived since the late 90's. It's not HUO but very clean for its age. Playfield and inserts are in excellent condition, some mino...”
2022-12-12
Algonquin, IL
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 216 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8662 1 year ago

Just listed a Junk Yard in marketplace, also looking to trade the three below for one, looking for modern Sterns.

El Dorado-has few rough spots on playfield 100% working
Shaq needs to be shopped playing 100% Wear by court spinner.
Batman Forever- Has LED, DMD not working, gameplay 100% working and clean. One small nick in playfield.

#8663 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Just listed a Junk Yard in marketplace, also looking to trade the three below for one, looking for modern Sterns.
El Dorado-has few rough spots on playfield 100% working
Shaq needs to be shopped playing 100% Wear by court spinner.
Batman Forever- Has LED, DMD not working, gameplay 100% working and clean. One small nick in playfield.

I'm pretty sure I have one of the large Sega Dmd's for batman if you or potential buyer need one $250+ shipping

#8664 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

I'm pretty sure I have one of the large Sega Dmd's for batman if you or potential buyer need one $250+ shipping

I’ll take it.

#8665 1 year ago
Quoted from cfh:

We have two Mr. Game pinballs, MotorShow and MacAttack. We shopped the playfields on both of them. MotorShow boots and goes into attact mode. But the video monitor and the video board are not working. MacAttack has working pinball boards too, but one of the EPROMs is messed up. And it too has monitor/video card problems.
If anyone would like both of them to work on, and return one to us repaired, they can have the other one for free. Needless to say these are very rare Zaccaria games. If interested just send a direct email to [email protected]
thanks!
http://pinrepair.com/temp/macattack1.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/macattack2.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/motorshow1.jpg
http://pinrepair.com/temp/motorshow2.jpg

A while back there was a post about working on a couple of challenging (understatement) unique/rare Mr Game machines. Take both machines and return one working. That challenge was accepted. For a variety of reasons this was no easy task. Had to start at square one and go over everything on both machines. Work on all the boards, work on the monitors, work on the playfield, and wiring. About 5 months on and off between working on the two games.

I'm happy to say that this weekend the challenge was completed and a working Mr Game Motorshow was returned with extra parts, documentation, and additional versions of the game ROM's. Monitor working with a nice picture, game playing with sounds and talking. It was rewarding to save such a unique game and worth the effort to fix it. Glad that it is back home again.

Still working on the other Mr Game machine and intend to have that fully running again too. Should have time over the holidays to wrap that up and get some play time in on it.

#8666 1 year ago

Would like to simply point out that choggard has a red heart.

#8667 1 year ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
-Abraham Lincoln

#8668 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

" “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”-Abraham Lincoln"

- Wayne Gretzky

#8669 1 year ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

It's simply part of his "Modus operandi".

#8670 1 year ago

I'm looking for an Addams Family hoping to spend around $9500 seen a few in this range, but been out of my driving distance

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Addams Family within driving distance of Pittsburgh PA. Depending on condition willing to spend $9500 thanks.”
2022-12-13
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 116 times

#8671 1 year ago

I have a Very nice Getaway with mods I’m getting ready to repost.
Looking for a trade on these pros:
JP
IM
GB
GNR Satandard

#8672 1 year ago

i have a black hole selling, all running and stuff, brighton mi.

#8673 1 year ago

I have a NIB set of Stern art blades for Godzilla Pro or Premium available. I ended up going with mirror blades instead. I'll list them in the Market next week if somebody local doesn't need them. They're $99 + ship normally. Make me a good offer and they're yours.

** GONE to Eric **

#8674 1 year ago

I have a low play HUO Rush pro I’d be interested in trading if anyone is interested. Ninja camp protector installed. I also have the Stern V3 fix in the coin box.

#8675 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. I've got lots of trade bait for one, see my for sale ads. If you are local in michigan, ohio, Illinois, and indiana let's make a deal. Thanks...”
2023-01-04
Richfield, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 138 times

#8677 1 year ago

Wanted:. Stranger Things premium

Thank you

#8678 1 year ago

Looking to sell a nice party zone. If you can get it this week I’d do $3300. That’s my low or I’m good with keeping it for a bit

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148078

#8679 1 year ago

I have a friend looking for an AC/DC Luci. Anyone out there have one they'd want to sell or know of one for sale? Thanks in advance for any info.

#8680 1 year ago

I've been on the fence about selling my JJP GnR LE. I would like to offer it up for trade. It is a mint condition HUO example with several mods. No playfield pooling issues and everything works 100%. Pictures can be sent if you have a trade offer.

Games I would be interested must be in top notch condition with no fade on the cabinet.

White Water
Twilight Zone
Attack From Mars
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
Theatre of Magic
Scared Stiff
Wizard of Oz

I might be open to other newer Stern premium titles as well. I already have Godzilla and Rush.

PM me if you have a trade offer. + or - cash as needed.

#8681 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Shadow. Interested in Halloween CE, TNA or Deadpool. Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk. Thank you!

#8682 1 year ago

After Christmas I will be listing a Lightly routed Mando Pro no insider connect. And a lightly routed hotwheels

#8683 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead86:

After Christmas I will be listing a Lightly routed Mando Pro no insider connect. And a lightly routed hotwheels

Cobram19 hot wheels

#8684 1 year ago

Happy holidays, Michigan Pinsiders! I am looking for an AIQ Premium if you know of anyone interested in selling.. Would appreciate the leads!

#8685 1 year ago

Merry Christmas! Anyone have a WOZ they are interested in selling or trading for?

#8687 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Happy holidays, Michigan Pinsiders! I am looking for an AIQ Premium if you know of anyone interested in selling.. Would appreciate the leads!

mjalexan

#8688 1 year ago

I’m going to give my buddy first dibs but he is pretty limited on space. If he passes in the next couple days, I will list a super nice Star Wars data east with topper. Supposedly was huo but it really doesn’t matter as it’s in excellent condition. Probably list it at $5700 with out the color dmd and $6100 with.

If it sells with out posting I will donate to pinside and share the receipt

Here is the link just to pics in case he passes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZXRiBgrZdGDRNPEs9

#8689 1 year ago

Still have a really nice Bally Star Trek for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Really nice Bally Star Trek. Game looks brand new. Was refurbished a few years ago. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pickup, but willing to ship.”
2023-01-06
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1195 times

#8690 1 year ago

Thinking about buying or selling a pin some day.

#8691 1 year ago

Looking to trade for a TNA. I have a Houdini Deluxe or a Halloween BSE that could be a good straight trade.

#8692 1 year ago

Anybody have an Aerosmith they might be interested in selling or know someone who does?

#8693 1 year ago

Johnny is in the house! And I’m really wide open on trades in the BW 1989+ era

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Overall decent JM. -less than typical cabinet fade, but remnants of a sticker on right side (less fade) and bumps and bruises in head -very nice playfield -leds and clean througho...”
2022-12-29
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 272 times

I’ve got a pretty well modded Godzilla Pro that I can sell at current retail pricing (including value of mods or most can be removed: shaker, art blades, tdiddy bridge and towers, Mezel building, Abe shooter fix, seal16 saucer, Godzilla figure etc) or I’m open to trades for certain A/B list BW titles and we can figure out cash diff: TOM, CV, TOTAN, Creature, Congo, Safe Cracker, IJTPA, or even Capcoms Pinball Magic

#8694 1 year ago

Just listed a Blackout. For sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Blackout Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade. Let me know what you have. 1980 Blackout pinball machine. Game plays 100% and is a pretty fast playing game for its age. The good...Full shop and cleaning wi...”
2022-12-30
Adrian, MI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8695 1 year ago

Anyone have a WoZ, Wonka or R&M they are thinking about selling?

Shoot me a message!

#8696 1 year ago

Looking to sell a group of games. Some previously posted in our archived ads.
Batman Forever
Jurassic Park DE
El Dorado
Shaq
$10,000

#8697 1 year ago

I have a Rush Pro with the Ninja camp protector for trade. Under 200 plays. Would trade for GOTG, JP, Munsters, DP pro. Or maybe something else. What do you have?

#8698 1 year ago

I've got a RBION (freshly shopped, nice players game) and Embryon (normal wear, but otherwise solid) in Ohio that I'll be listing for sale or trade shortly, and am willing to drive to make a deal.

Also have a Black Rose I could potentially include in a two-for-one

Added 16 months ago:

Black Rose is good solid players game with insert chipping and a faded cab, but has a ColorDMD & LEDs.

To clarify, I could add this alongside RBION or Embryon to do a 2-for-1 trade towards a newer game. Not really actively kooking to sell Black Rose

#8699 1 year ago

Nice Lord Of The Rings and Rollergames for sale

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a nice original LOTR. Game works 100%. Person I bought it from had it for 5 years. Playfield in nice shape as well as cabinet. Also has color display. Looking to sel...”
2023-01-06
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1007 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice overall Rollergames. Game works 100% and plays really great. Some inserts have bubbles, but doesn’t affect gameplay. Best music in pinball!! Looking to sell...”
2023-01-06
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8700 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Anyone have a WoZ, Wonka or R&M they are thinking about selling?
Shoot me a message!

Just sold two of those, sorry my friend Good luck in your search though! Fun games IMO.

There are 9,513 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/174?hl=robotworkshop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.