(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,499 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rottenrobert1313.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#303 9 years ago

Still looking to trade my SWE1 and maybe add cash for a system 11 game.

My post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-swe1-cash

5 months later
#904 9 years ago

I know its a long shot but I got to try. Sof and F14 for trade. Looking for BOP and a Taxi.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-sof-and-f14

4 weeks later
#1057 8 years ago

I'll also be at the VFW show on Sunday. Got a F14 looking for a trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-f-14-tomcat-williams-1987-1988

Thanks

1 month later
9 months later
#2782 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Game is now sold and gone. Thanks Rob, always a pleasure.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Thank you John. It was good seeing you and that awesome basement again. We made it home by 11:30 last night. Got into some nasty weather. Getaway made it into the garage safely. Need to get the snowblower back out to get game in the house and in basment. It is spring isn't it???

Thanks again and we'll see you at the zoo.

1 month later
#2939 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Putting up my nicely modded TSPP for trade.
Custom Side Decals
Color DMD
FF Speakers and SUB
Invissaglass
Target Decals
Mini LCD TV
Nuclear Side Rails
RGB Speaker Lights
Full'y LED's with non-ghosting.
Cliffy
I have a few machines on the wishlist that will get priority if a deal comes along. Not interested and any EM's.
May consider 2 for 1 for the right deals. +/- cash is always an options as well.

Nice looking game! Wish there was something in my collection that was worthy of a trade. I'd love to own one of these someday. Good luck.

1 week later
#2948 7 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

Is that Raven still available ?
I have a buddy who is looking for a very inexpensive pin, sorry we missed the AC for $200
What is the rock bottom pick it up Sunday get it out of your face never have to see it again price that you are willing to do on that Raven to make it disappear for ever ??
I will call me friend and give him the info. once you say .
also need a location please
Thanks
Brian

Quoted from Pontiac-Pinball:

Id buy that Aldan's castle if your boy backs out
I offer $500 for that Raven if you stil got it

Well you guys will be next in line if sulakd passes. As of now sale is pending.

Thanks

#2950 7 years ago

Aladdins castle is sold and payment to pinside complete. Thanks sulakd hope you will enjoy it.

#2952 7 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:Thanks again! Great seller everybody! I was on kid-watching duty tonight, and rottenrobert invited us in to play some games. Kids had a blast (me too). My daughter's still trying to figure out why that mean guy is trying to eat that nice girl (Gorgar!). Thanks for showing us your games - awesome collection. Excited to get to work on the AC.

Glad you and your kids enjoyed the games. I hope gorgar doesn't give her nightmares. Lol. And I think you got some future champions there. Kids were really good and not a single one of them was "chimp" flipping. You've taught them well.

1 month later
#3118 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I've played this machine a few times and can attest that you wont find a nicer Tron unless its NIB. That thing is cherry. Anyone who knows Rodney understands how meticulous he is in maintaining machines. I'll be sorry to see it go too but its worth every penny. Whoever takes it home is in for a treat.

I concur. I've also played this Tron and I'd love to own it. It's beautiful. And Rodney is a great guy to deal with.

Good luck Rodney....I hope it goes to a good home.

3 months later
#3499 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Selling a super Chexx bubble hockey. Good shape. Purchased this a couple years ago from Kirk Gibson brother in law who got if from Kirk.
$1800 or trade for pinball machine.

Quoted from rollinover:

High speed pinball still available for trade.
Trade for super chexx or a DMD
In Ohio

Seems like you guys should be able to work something out?

1 month later
7 months later
1 month later
#4354 6 years ago

Finally time for the divorce. Bride of Pinbot up for sale. Not in a big hurry but looking for cash only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-machine-bride-of-pinbot-the-13

Edit: The Bride is leaving Pinbot. Just wanted to clear that up, my divorce happened years ago. Lol.

#4357 6 years ago

Bop is sold.

2 months later
4 months later
#4817 5 years ago

Glad you're ok John.

3 months later
#5020 5 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Anybody know what happened to twd that was in the small arcade at fashion square mall? It was replaced by a photo booth which in and of itself is interesting because nobody ever seems to use the photo booth that is 80 feet away in the food court...

People still use photo booths??? With cell phone cameras and goofy apps to add effects, I assumed photo booths can't be making much money.

3 weeks later
#5094 5 years ago

Demo Man. Looking for trade. Bally/Williams DMD in same price range.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69399

7 months later
#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

OMG!!! You are the Choggard aren’t you? Why did you start this account before you deleted Choggard?
Lol, Hi Cory! I see you have some positive reviews now (CJ) lol. Good! So, since you may no longer be a scammer you can post on this thread? If I am wrong let me know so I can publicly apologize.

I always assumed pacman11 was choggard too. I'd like to be wrong, but then again...this thread was created for a reason.

2 months later
#5667 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

So if he is a scammer why is he posting on here? I hope everyone is on to him.

Good question

5 months later
#5985 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Have a BSD I’m looking to move. Players condition plays 100%.

Machine - For Trade

Bram Stoker's Dracula

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Bought game in October has been on location since then has had no issues is players condition with typical cabinet fade and scrapes and dings for a routed game that age playfiel...”

23 hours ago

Lafayette, IN

Trade

Tsskinne

PM sent

8 months later
#6508 3 years ago

Selling Embryon

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Embryon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Embryon. Recently shopped with new plastics, Comet LED's, and playfield protector. Very nice game. $2700 obo.”
2020-09-19
Adrian, MI
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 164 times
Contributed to Pinside

And my AFMLEr

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “$8000 obo. Selling my AFMLEr. Original owner and still have the box for the topper. Cliffys and plastic protectors installed since day one. Around 200 plays.”
2020-09-19
Adrian, MI
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 379 times
Contributed to Pinside

Any questions or if more pictures are needed please let me know

#6518 3 years ago

SOF for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “$3500 or obo. Selling my SOF. Recently shopped and all mechs, flippers rebult with new sleeves. Heres whats new. Backglass Plastics Star posts Stand up targets Comet LED's Playf...”
2020-09-21
Adrian, MI
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 761 times
Contributed to Pinside

10 months later
9 months later
#8232 1 year ago

Solar fire for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Solar Fire Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Solar Fire. 1 of 782 made. $3000 OBO will not ship and cash sale, but open to trades as well. Game has some wear on the playfield, but is covered with a playfield protect...”
2022-06-16
Adrian, MI
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 283 times
Contributed to Pinside

6 months later
#8694 1 year ago

Just listed a Blackout. For sale or trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Blackout Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale or trade. Let me know what you have. 1980 Blackout pinball machine. Game plays 100% and is a pretty fast playing game for its age. The good...Full shop and cleaning wi...”
2022-12-30
Adrian, MI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rottenrobert1313.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=rottenrobert1313 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.