(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Alvin G soccer Ball $1600 obo. Can deliver to Michigan 4th of July weekend. Has lots of extras. New decals, two displays, drop targets, NOS CPU and driver board, flasher board, new sound roms installed.

image-819.jpgimage-819.jpg image-281.jpgimage-281.jpg image-405.jpgimage-405.jpg image-785.jpgimage-785.jpg
5 months later
#438 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Shadow? If so shoot me a message I can get you more info. Has alt translight. New ramps, spare set of plastics, no sanctum wear, new decals on head, and flawless playfield. Looking $3400 OBO. Was used in my flip off hunger our new last month and several of the Michigan boys got to see it in person. -Tommy

#450 9 years ago

Still have an Atlantis for sale if anyone wants it.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-992.jpgimage-992.jpg
#454 9 years ago

Hey players condition. Cabinet is faded and one decal is partially ripped. I think it's front left side. Side rails are dented from head falling at some point in the past. Playfield inserts and GI are all CT LED. Back box is still incandescents. Playfiekd still has full original Mylar. Some wear up at top where the ball launches to. I put Mylar strip up there to prevent further wear. Small wear spot by top left Pop bumper, someone tried to touch up in past. Up close obviously not good from playing view can't tell. Flippers just rebuilt last month. Original sub in great shape. Brand new legs and levelers. Can include old legs if you want too.

#457 9 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I wish you were a little closer. I'd be all over it.

I'm in Michigan often so if you really want it let me know. Usually near three rivers, about 30 minutes south of Kalamazoo. Delivering one game that way next week.

#475 9 years ago

That's a hell of a trade for a bbh.

2 weeks later
#546 9 years ago

Mike is the Man! I'll hunt down some projects for you.

1 month later
2 weeks later
#850 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Choggard lives.

Our worst nightmare! He is like Jason Vorhees every time you think he is gone.....he returns.

2 months later
#1165 8 years ago

Harlem globetrotters in southern Michigan near three rivers. $500. Players condition. Touch ups on playfield. Backglass really nice. Just picked up off craigslist barn find moving it along at no profit just need my money for something else. Boards look clean. Plastics good. Cabinet has fade. No idea on playing condition. Text if any questions. Only at the lake house this weekend then goes back to Indiana with me. 574-596-2668 -Tommy

image.jpgimage.jpg image-835.jpgimage-835.jpg image-360.jpgimage-360.jpg image-56.jpgimage-56.jpg
#1171 8 years ago

Yeah just shoot me a text I took a bunch yesterday and can send you upload link.

Ignore.....

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B05GQOeMmJJkZv4

1 week later
#1206 8 years ago

Pick up the Jack-Bot in Grand Rapids from Debaser, its an awesome game and it plays amazingly. Super fun!

Quoted from Lefman:

I'm looking for a pin--I have around $2K to spend. Not sure, at this point, the game I'd like, but would like to see what's out there. I'm in northern mi, so everythings far! I may be going to Grand Rapids area tuesday and would love to make it happen then! Please let me know what's out there. Tx! Greg

3 weeks later
#1314 8 years ago

Harlem Globetrotters project for sale, game is complete. $500 OBO. Please contact with any questions, looking for quick sale have a different game I would like to buy. Contact with questions or interest asap 574-596-2668. -Tommy

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harlem-globetrotters-project-for-sale#post-2530196// Error: Image 420056 not found //// Error: Image 420057 not found //// Error: Image 420058 not found //// Error: Image 420059 not found //

1 month later
#1497 8 years ago

My Metallica pro for sale if anyone interested. I'll be in Michigsn frequently as usual.

1 week later
#1533 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Now if anyone is interested in a great JP, an HUO ACDC Prem, HUO METLE or a sweet LOTR, send me a pm!
Thanks to the buyers of my first two games!! I know you were not disappointed in their condition!!!

PM sent on LOTR.

1 month later
#1627 8 years ago

I emailed on the Lotr today because I happen to be going through three rivers. Got quick reply saying it was gone and sold very quickly. Seemed legit sadly.

1 week later
#1721 8 years ago

That's amazing. I love my Dreamcast! Best gaming system ever. I played so much Phantasy Star Online in 2003....if I could have those hours back and put into buying pinballs in 2003 I would be so pin rich! (Note that I was 17 at the time)

#1741 8 years ago

Have a friend coming to visit me in Indiana, he is selling an X-Men pro with ColorDMD installed for $3700, or $3400 without the colorDMD. I can help get the game to Michigan if anyone is interested in it. Game has one broken/chipped plastic, right inlane ball guide. Feel free to text 574-596-2668, PM, or email [email protected] if anyone up in MI wants to make this happen. Game can also be picked up in Lafayette this weekend if anyone is interested, and he is open to trades as well preferably early stern solid state, or bally, or wedgeheads. -Tommy

2 weeks later
#1799 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

If anyone needs a pin hauled from mi to expo or expo to mi. Message me. I rented an enclosed trailer and will haul for reasonable price. Im thorough, plenty wratchet straps and dollys...unlike shipping wars...lol

Pm sent

3 months later
#2145 8 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Putting my Alvin G collection up for sale
I will separate, make an offer
Pinball Machines
Mystery Castle, Has new old stock ramps, new boards, shopped out, in good condition
Pistol Poker, huo machine, looks almost like new, very nice
Als Garage Band, in good condition
Socccer ball, in good condition
Back glass part of the collection, all are in frames and new old stock condition
Mystery Castle
Pistol Poker
2 Als Garage Band
Amazing Baseball
Max Badazz
Dual Pool
also have all 3 toppers for Soccer Ball, Usa Football and A.G. Football
and have some new old stock boards, display for soccerball, pop bumpers, plastics and maybe some misc
asking 10,500 obo for the package
rob
269-208-6616

Man I wish I had space and cash I love Alvin G.

4 weeks later
#2374 8 years ago

Anyone moving a Shadow or Flintstones?
I will be selling Allied Leisure Flame of Athens cocktail pin, I have two interested in it at TPF, but if someone local wants it instead happy to not take it all the way down to Texas. Streamed gameplay of it for about an hour yesterday. Playfield and cabinet very nice, has small issue with display LED components, but they are a common part, and I have a spare set of displays as well that the components can be used off of to fix the ones in there now. $750 obo
http://www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast can be found here.
Also Gottlieb Tag Team, new rubbers and full LEDs, players condition. Has some wear near the pops and where the ball plunges to from the shooter lane. Fun game just out of space. Also includes uninstalled flipper rebuild kit from Pinball Resource. $1100 obo
If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM or email [email protected] and I can get you more details, and answer any questions. Will get some pics up soon. Can also text me 574-596-2668 but I don't get phone reception at my job so not likely to reply until around 3PM.

#2429 8 years ago

My CFTBL came from Pete, its a wonderful game. I've had no problems since I got it going on two years ago now.

2 weeks later
#2587 8 years ago

Anyone moving a flash gordon up this way?

3 months later
#2968 7 years ago

Word Cup Soccer 94 $2200 and Tag Team $1100 (SOLD). Players machines. Tag Team (SOLD) plays great, WCS needs flipper rebuild, and magna goalie save isn't working. Magnet works in test but isn't activated by flipper button in gameplay. Both Full LED, new translite and newer soccer ball on WCS, new drop targets, flipper rebuilds, pop boards, and full shop job on tag team two months ago. Contact me if interested.

Tag Team SOLD

WCS still available

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2980 7 years ago

Gold Wings for sale, working but needs shopped and typical system 80 ground mods. Has topper. Game plays fine. GI is out, looks like blown fuse but I don't have any 6 1/4 to replace it with. Air raid siren works. $750 OBO.

1 month later
#3151 7 years ago

Something has come up and I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, selling off collection.

AMH and Rob Zombie like to sell as package $15,000

CFTBL super modded, ColorDMD, MikeD LCD, mirrored speaker panel, light up speaker panel, snack bar mod, new plastics. Ramps need replaced to be perfect, but they are fine as is. $5000 obo

Baywatch LED and sub added $2000

Tag Team $1000 players condition, but plays amazingly

James Bond 007 New boards, new backglass, was playing a few weeks ago and drops wouldn't reset, either fuse or connector $1200

Goldeneye nice condition, satellite motor isn't rotating, magnet still works for multiballs and ball save. $2000

WWF Royal Rumble players condition, slight playfield wear, cabinet just okay, full LED $1800

Flintstones cabinet has new decals but they were not applied greatly. Full LED, alternate family decal on playfield and translite, have original translite autographed as well. Includes full spare set of brand new ramps and apron $2900

Godzilla, players condition just torn down and shopped with flipper rebuilds about 2-3 months ago. Full LED, playfield is pretty nice, cabinet has planking on sides. New DMD. $3000

Congo, is currently at a friends for shop job but will be ready to go within the month, this one is in Missouri currently. Will be shopped with brand new plastic set and cliffys installed. Playfield is nice, cabinet is players with typical route wear. $3500

Space Station, very nice. Original display player 3 is not working, ordered rottendog replacement, works, but commas are not properly displaying on bottom so players 3 & 4. Working with them currently to get this resolved. Just shopped, fully mylar, playfield and cabinet both very nice. $1900

1 month later
#3273 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Is tommy building up his collection again?

If you mean me I wouldn't say building up but added one longer player.

#3279 7 years ago

Yes that is correct, swiped a LOTR from Ann Harbor on Wednesday night. More importantly thanks to the large group of Michigan players who came down to Main Street Mayhem this weekend! And shame to those who didn't! Just kidding, but seriously some of you are missing out.

2 weeks later
#3357 7 years ago

Anyone up this way parting with a Shadow, Dracula, or Viking?

2 weeks later
#3419 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Long shot: I have a Demo Man and would like to work-out a trade for a Batman Forever.

I think this is a great idea!

1 week later
#3444 7 years ago

Stern Playboy $1500 OBO, its the notorious fire survivor. Details in link in add. Game is fully playable right now, but could obviously be brought back even better.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-stern-2002-notorious-smoking-hot-deal#post-3433064

#3447 7 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

looks like a great deal. GLWS wish I had the funds for this one.

I don't know about great, but I'd certainly say it is fair. The game will still take some work but for those who enjoy that aspect of the hobby then yeah a pretty nice way to add a stern to your lineup for cheap.

1 month later
#3599 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Is the seller of this on pinside? This is from Mr. Pinball classifieds.
Congo, 1995 Williams: 4400
Frosted LED kit, all of the plastics are fine and I replaced all cracked ones w/NOS ones, and I'll include the rest of the NOS plastics from that set. This past year I installed a new main ramp, a new Congo window, rebuilt display driver board, rebuilt flippers. All new green star posts, new leg bolts, levelers, new playfield glass. Rebuilt shooter rod w/new springs I can pack pallet and ship + I get a real good rate.
Drew
[email protected], Owosso, Michigan

Pretty sure that's the Rosa family's Congo.

2 months later
#3753 7 years ago

I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mods and extras added to the game.

-cabinet has been touched up and clear coated and looks very nice, no fear of future wear
-Lollipop rails
-ColorDMD
-LED OCD
-All white LED's in GI and inserts. Looks very nice.
-Palantir Mod
-Lighted Path of the Dead figures
-Lighted Barad-dur tower
-Additional Ring Wraith figures on sword along with 'invisible' Frodo that is lit by a UV blacklight
-Brass wire left ball return mod (replaces the plastic)
-Path of the Dead diverter plastic
-Mirror blades
-Playfield in good condition
-Plastic Gold Ring speaker inserts
The Arwen plastic is cracked. Recently torn down and shopped out with new Titan black rubbers installed. I will get pictures this week sometime.

Pictures available at the link below

https://goo.gl/photos/v4CidbCxRFWWWWJH8

This game can be available at the Texas Pinball Festival. I can also help with transport back to the midwest in mid April as I have to go pick up a game from the same area myself and I would be much cheaper than traditional shipping companies. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the game via pinside messages, email me at [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.

$6500 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am helping my friend sell his very nice Lord of the Rings. The game has been immacuately taken care of and is probably the nicest one I have played personally. It has a ton of mo...”
2017-03-08
Springfield, MO
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 576 times

1 month later
#3923 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Ha! Glad you are liking your game!
They are out there...I just need to stumble across one that isn't super-far away, and is in the price range I want. I'm very patient...so it'll happen eventually.

Yeah you are, I think you have had that Flintstones for sale for like 3 years now haha , good luck on the Hobbit search my buddy just scored one today for $6650 so they are out there.

#3932 6 years ago
Quoted from huo:

What are the chances of trading an ACDC premium for a GB prem/le locally?

huo I may know a guy

2 weeks later
#3969 6 years ago

Helping a friend sell a really nice condition Indy 500 pin. Reds awesome and bright, game plays 100%, has LEDS. He is actually visiting from Louisiana, but has brought the game up to my area in Indiana right now, and I am coming up to Michigan this Friday, and will be there for a whole week so if there is a deal in place and seller is paid before hand I can definitely help with transport. I'm including a link to a google drive folder with pictures and if you are interested get ahold of me and I will put you in contact with the buyer so you guys can hammer out all the details. Feel free to email me [email protected] or text me 574-596-2668, email is best before 3PM. -Tommy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx-lDSzNzrm4MUlJa0s2ZXhyV0k

3 months later
#4196 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a Genesis? Something else came up that I really want to pick up and something has to go. Genesis has clear freeplay40 ramps and cliffy's installed, NOS translite, LEDs, 4 brand new pop bumper boards, includes a flipper rebuild kit that hasn't been installed because flippers are still plenty strong, manual, and a few other extras. Doesn't have ground mods done so I'm sure that would be a good idea. The robot reveal isn't working and I haven't looked into it at all yet. Has a few cracked plastics, but plays well overall. $1500 obo

This is the machine in action.

Will also have a 4 Roses reverse wedge-head for sale as well, the condition is still a bit unknown on that one price will be cheap.

1 month later
#4267 6 years ago
Quoted from Tykov:

Just listed a Black Rose. Making room for something new... In nice condition, $2,700.
Machine - For Sale
Black RoseNew!Used, working and clean “Decided to make some room for new titles, so I'm selling my Black Rose. I picked it up about a year ago from another Pinsider, and it is in really nice condition. The playfield l...”
2 hours ago Ann Arbor, MI 2,700
Tykov
PM me if interested

I was previous owner of game for a short period, had one of the nicest playfields I've seen on a black rose.

1 month later
#4365 6 years ago

Going to be selling a Baytek Red Zone, not pinball but a skill shot based arcade redemption machine. If anyone is interested let me know. It is not fully functioning right now. I suspect the power supply, optos are not always recognizing the ball landing, sometimes works fine, others not as much. Prize dispenser works fine on it. $500 obo

#4369 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Interesting piece, but how big is it? Not small Im guessing

You are correct, it is very large, and very heavy, but on the positive it is on wheels.

#4379 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I have a Surf Champ offered to me at $300.00 care to match that price?

Condition is king, mine is worth about $300. I think his is probably worth about what he is asking.

1 week later
#4408 6 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Listed a nice NGG for sale in GR

Machine - For Sale
No Good GofersNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “Freshly re-built NGG for sale

I’ve been working on completely restoring this machine, and have completed it. It plays 100%. Every piece has been cleaned/repaired/replaced. It...”
17 hours ago Grand Rapids, MI 4,100 (OBO)
djblouw

I’ve seen this thing it’s a freaking beaut!

3 weeks later
#4464 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Anyone have a Stern Star Trek Premium or LE and need some Christmas money?

One for sale here in Lafayette at Main Street Amusements.

1 month later
#4515 6 years ago

Other - For Sale
“I have a BayTek Red Zone Skill Shot Redemption game that I am looking to get rid of. I purchased the game and was told it was 100% working. Well the game wasn't and I don't really ...”
2018-02-01
Lafayette, IN
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 175 times

1 month later
#4552 6 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

I have bally wizard I'm looking to part with if anyone is interested

Damn was this the one from South Bend this morning?

#4556 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I called him Tommy, but he said they were long gone by the time I called. Somebody got a great deal!

Yeah I replied within minutes of the post took him ours to email me back but they were gone.

1 month later
#4728 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

At some point I gotta put my Dirty Harry up for trade for a classic Stern or classic Bally.

Bad deal for whoever gets Dirty Harry

2 weeks later
#4780 5 years ago

Chiggard typically avoids posting in this thread but has attempted to peddle is overpriced shit in Indiana thread for sure. Beware of the Pac-Man name Jen now goes by. I think there is a number st the end as well.

3 months later
#5034 5 years ago

Have a friend bringing me a game in the near future. He also has a Gottlieb Spider-Man for sale, since I frequent Michigan pretty often I figured I'd share it here too just in case anyone is looking for one.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a fully working spiderman. The game was cleaned,waxed and rerubbered a few weeks ago, new clear posts and lane guides, Comet sunlight LEDs in the gi, power supply rebuilt, ...”
2018-08-30
Springfield, MO
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 650 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#5193 5 years ago

My TNA is going up for sale after hosting a tournament at my location this Sunday, if anyone is interested feel free to reach out. I will be coming up to Michigan area between Christmas and New Years Eve as well.

1 week later
#5201 5 years ago

Selling a Power Play in really nice shape. I will be in Michigan next week if anyone is looking for one.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is an excellent condition Bobby Orr's Power Play pinball machine from Bally featuring the Chicago Blackhawks. Playfield and backglass are very nice. Game was shopped out withi...”
2018-12-20
Lafayette, IN
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 193 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#5315 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “TNA for sale. Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2018. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the lo...”
2019-02-25
Lafayette, IN
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 346 times
Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2017. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the location. Head has a few scuffs. Willing to get new decals for the head if that’s an issue for anyone. I’ve installed the clear washers under the posts for playfield protection per spooky recommendation. If anyone is interested let me know.

#5317 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I have a budget around $5,000 for another machine to fill a hole. I could possibly buy 2 machines for $5,000 as well, I think I could squeeze them in. What you all selling?
Here is a short list, I know some may be over $5,000 but I need the as close to $5,000 as possible.
Attack From Mars Remake
Monster Bash Remake
TNA
TSPP
WhirlWInd
Batman TDK
Sopranos
There are others I would be interested in, these are just at the top of the list.

Look one post up

#5319 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Hah, that's closer to 6k then 5k.

A few short trips to donate some plasma and some savvy negotiating and we are right in the ballpark haha.

#5321 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

How did you get one so early? Or did you mean January of 2018?

2018. Oops. Not a time traveler here.

3 months later
3 weeks later
#5509 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Let me help you with that. I got a few games right now. Lah, Harley, mousin around, cftbl, sw premium, and riverboat gambler.
Lah is shopped, just waiting on coil stops for flippers.
Cftbl is just about ready.
Harley needs cleaning can sell it shopped or as is.
Mousin around is in mid shop now.
SW ready to go.
River boat is a project.

CFTBL you say...PM sent

#5551 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Classic Bally or Sterns in Michigan? Kinda got room for another

There is always room for another...always

1 week later
#5570 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Yes. Been talking with him trying to make arrangements to get it.....

I’m going there in two weeks to pick up a game let me know if I can be of assistance.

1 week later
#5591 4 years ago

Going to sell my Monster Bash Remake special edition, been on location for 6 months. Cleaned and maintained weekly. $6800. Travel to Michigan often as far north as Grand Rapids is anyone is interested.

3 weeks later
#5647 4 years ago

Figured someone up here may be interested in this playfield kit I have for a Geiger Space Rider, its a retheme kit that fits a Harlem Globetrotters. I'm taking the backglass to BGresto so it can be reproduced. Didn't know how to price it because of its rarity, and I'm totally open to offers.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I have a NOS Geiger Space Rider conversion kit for Harlem Globetrotters. It includes a NOS playfield & plastic set (missing slingshots). It is hard to find much info on this ga...”
2019-08-12
Lafayette, IN
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 858 times

#5651 4 years ago

I'll be in Michigan this weekend if anyone is looking for a rare playfield kit. Open to offers and seems like a great one to have taken to Ron Kruzman to be perfected.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Don’t know where to start on this one as it is ultra rare, and also a bit controversial. This is a Miss World retheme kit that fits a Bally Kiss pinball machine. It depicts nude ...”
2019-08-08
Lafayette, IN
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1055 times

#5659 4 years ago

Damn those some Choggard like prices

#5677 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

DE Star Wars project game. $2300
Hi Score Pool, working game. $450
Dealers Choice, untested game. $450
Mata Hari, untested but does have a Repair Connection MPU and power supply was rebuilt. Playfield has major wear and would be perfect for a playfield swap. $700
John

If anyone wants Dayhuff’s Mata Hari I have a sweet lady death playfield and backglass that could go into it

2 weeks later
#5699 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Seawitch? I'm coming up to Michigan this weekend if that helps. $3500 obo Shopped out, everything rebuilt, flippers, drops, pops, spinner...new drop targets, new plastics, new backglass, new flipper bats.

3 weeks later
#5774 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Aright I am really on the fence about selling this game.

Very nice Simpson’s Pinball Party Machine. Could be Home Use Only but I don’t have any paper work to prove it. Game i...”

15 hours ago

Richfield, MI

6,500 (OBO)

pacman11

Choggard pricing returns

#5776 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Can we get the mods to change his name from pacman11 back to Choggard. Go back to your own scammer for sale thread you started years ago.

Now he is trying to peddle his wears in the Indiana thread too.

#5782 4 years ago

CPR Bronze Centaur Playfield $800 OBO

2 weeks later
#5825 4 years ago

My buddy is selling his Frontier with hardtop
Installed and he is coming to visit for expo next week. I could get it up to Michigan if needed just let me know and I’ll put you in contact!

“ Looking to trade this Frontier, but would be willing to sell.

Had a hardtop installed, new pop bumper bodies and skirts, rebuilt flippers, new alltek mpu, new soundboard, new rectifier board, and key connectors have been repinned.

The backglass is better than a lot of frontiers out there, but has some lifting on the bottom.

Ideally looking to trade this towards a newer stern (lotr, pirates,BK, ghostbusters, game of thrones, walking dead, etc.) but would listen to other trade offers. If nothing really pops up for trade, I would be willing to sell, pallet, and ship if needed.

Thanks!”

#5828 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Listed my Aerosmith huo, minty 127 plays. As long as you’re not choggard, CJ or Corey I’m open to any fair deals
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86099

My favorite post of the day!

3 months later
#5981 4 years ago

Have a BSD I’m looking to move. Players condition plays 100%.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bought game in October has been on location since then has had no issues is players condition with typical cabinet fade and scrapes and dings for a routed game that age playfiel...”
2020-01-16
Lafayette, IN
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 548 times

#5982 4 years ago

Also selling an AMH for a friend, it is at the same location of as my BSD.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is America's Most Haunted #64. I ordered and bought it new from Spooky Pinball years ago, at one point it was sold to another pinsider in New York, and then was bought back by...”
2020-05-12
Lafayette, IN
Trade
Archived after: 114 days
Viewed: 1015 times

#5992 4 years ago
Quoted from happyhour1973:

Hello,
Been a lurker on Pinside for quite awhile as I save my ducats for my first pinball and learn as much as possible (unfortunate how mortgages, 529 Plans, retirement plans, boat, obligatory family vacations to Disney, etc., set back a bucket list pinball purchase). Anyway, I live in metro Detroit. I realize this is not a for sale/looking to buy specific post. However, as I get closer to buying, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on some of the few local suburban businesses that cater to pinball. For example, Game Room Guys, Games We Play in Walled Lake, Big Toys in Sterling Heights, Coin-Op Toys in Waterford. Reputations, ease of doing business with, pricing. Is negotiating price on a used machine with a "business" such as one of the aforementioned okay? (I know Game Room Guys only sells NIB so prices are set) I certainly would lean towards purchasing from an established Pinsider if possible. However, just curious if anyone has experience and/or opinions on some of these dealers (or dealers on west side of the state). Thanks in advance!!

Meet some pinsiders, and deal with pinsiders. Retail places tend to be priced higher. Not that they are bad people or anything, but they are making a living out of this and the rest of us are just trying to enjoy a hobby, okay well at least most of us.

2 weeks later
#6053 4 years ago

Who wants a Stranger Things Pro because I hate it?

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “The theme I dreamed of on the layout I can't stand...my loss is your gain. You want a Stranger Things Pro that has already had the one-way gate fixed, Demogorgon lined up as nice a...”
2020-01-31
Lafayette, IN
Trade
Archived after: 101 days
Viewed: 2230 times

2 weeks later
#6096 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

thinking of trading my star wars pro for an Aerosmith pro is anyone is interested.

That’s a wise choice!

1 week later
#6135 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

If Choggard had an Elvis I would buy it off him.

You know Choggard sucks right?

#6144 4 years ago

Choggard occasionally tries to peddle is wears in other states. I've done my best to keep him from my local community.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/30#post-5458191

2 months later
#6239 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Is this the Choggard that everyone warns people about?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95606
It was just posted in the Pinbot forum. At $2999 I think those legs need a date with a brillo pad or a fresh set of new legs. From the pictures it looks like the front was drilled for a coin door bar and the plastic under the visor is broken. I see other visible issues and unless Pinbots have taken a big jump up in price I would expect all those to be addressed.

Winner winner winner! Come on down! You’ve successfully avoided a Choggard ad! Your prize is you get to keep your money! Nothing sweeter, other than a Sweetwater Donut! CONGRATS!

1 week later
#6272 3 years ago

Anyone got a project Bally solid state laying around? Anything 1977-1981, the rougher the better. Thanks

-Tommy

1 month later
#6332 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a No Fear? I’m coming to Michigan for 4th of July and I can bring it with if someone is interested.

3 months later
1 week later
#6593 3 years ago

Anyone know if that TZ with the extra playfield sold? Or can point me to who bought it. Got a friend who is interested.

5 months later
#6942 2 years ago

Anyone up here have a old used Congo playfield that I can get to Kruzman to make a drill / dimple template for a NOS playfield? Happy to rent it from you for a short time.

1 month later
#7041 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro) With lots of upgrades

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice Tron up for sale. Game works 100% and plays fast and furious. I believe this is one of the best games from Stern. I hate to sell it, but need to make some room. Mods include ...”

1 hour ago

West Bloomfield Township, MI

Pinball7

PM Sent

1 week later
#7069 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Looking for Munsters Premium, black and white version.
I know, I know....wife wants one.........

Pretty sure those are grounds for divorce in at least 17 states, and if she asks for a Wrestlemania LE you don't even have to file it is just marriage over. Good luck on the search though.

1 month later
#7251 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pinball Magic & Centaur II SOLD
Gonna list my Fathom site-wide as I got no nibbles earlier.

Dang I didn’t think you’d ever sell the pinball
Magic.

#7257 2 years ago

I became a storage unit victim sometime
Over the past year…never thought I’d fill it, was only going to have it a month or two…..all lies. Full as can be, no idea when I’ll get to any of it.

#7260 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Maybe you could set up a pinhead version of “Storage Wars.” Just need John Dayhuff to run the bidding….

That would imply I want to sell them haha, plus like half are djblouw ’s games haha

3 weeks later
#7339 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119499 Do not buy or even look at without an expert along your side as its a C-Gard scam-artist special.

How the fuck is that dude still around

#7341 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Guess Pinside likes his donations. Have to message the MOD team to find out why that dude is still allowed on site.

I’ve been through the process. They need concrete proof it’s him even though we all know it.

#7345 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

exactly what do you mean by C-Gard ?

Choggard. As in man that dude really Choggarded me on a deal. Aka fucked me, screwed me, gave me the shaft, sold me some shitty shit, etc. His name became a verb. Multiple fake profiles, bunch of dumbass stuff and the dude was banned. Eventually made this new profile, still fucks people, and well just avoid doing business if you are wise.

#7355 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:
Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%
So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

Plus the dude makes multiple profiles to boost his own account. Can’t be trusted.

7 months later
#7951 1 year ago

Demo Man: Handles rechromed and ColorDMD. Small blemish on playfield on one of the multiball inserts I’ll get a picture. Flippers rebuilt, new flipper opto boards installed as well. Perfect ramps and claw works great. Cabinet is very nice and has alternate translite and also has the upgraded roms with the swearing and the new tourney alternate code as well that can be set to free play or coin drop. $4700 OBO. SOLD

Power Play: Very nice playfield and cabinet. Backglass perfect original. Flippers rebuilt. New rectifier and driver board and white LED displays. Yoppsicles installed for inserts. New legs and levelers. New drops. This machine came from Lyons in Colorado. $3000 OBO

Can deliver either to PATZ next month or if anyone wants them sooner come on down and visit! Talk me into selling you something else why you’re here.

2 weeks later
#7994 1 year ago

Come on I know someone up here loves hockey right?

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Bobby Orr’s Power Play by Bally pinball machine has been on location for the past couple years. The back glass is perfect the playfield is very nice and the cabinet is very ...”
2022-04-14
Lafayette, IN
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 276 times

1 week later
#8040 1 year ago

EK for sale. I’ll be up to Michigan next week and can bring it with me.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Evel Knievel for you here. The cabinet playfield and backglass all have typical wear for a 45 year old game. The mechs have all been gone through new coil stops and sleeves as need...”
2022-04-26
Lafayette, IN
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 324 times

#8048 1 year ago

I’ve got a really nice Seawitch and I’ll be in Michigan this coming week if anyone is interested. $4500 obo. Feel free to text if you want pics 574-596-2668

#8053 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Here is a very nice Seawitch for sale. As you can see in the pictures it has one of the nicest original playfields I’ve ever seen on this title. Original backglass has been repai...”
2022-05-02
Lafayette, IN
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 200 times

Since a member here was nice enough to text me asking for more pictures and then accuse me of having an overlay on the playfield after I texted and emailed them pictures I wanted to make sure pics got posted publicly so people can see the game for themselves. Pretty sure it is one of the nicest original playfields I’ve ever seen on this game and I’ve owned it four times. Game has all new plastics and drops and comes with a reproduction backglass as well as the original. Any questions let me know. And if anyone knows of Seawitch playfield overlays available let me know because it’s not a product I’ve ever seen available.

3 weeks later
#8134 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Any one looking to sell or know about someone who has a Medieval Madness Remake they’re ready to let go of?

Going to be selling my Cactus Canyon SE if you are looking for that.

#8146 1 year ago

Super nice DESW for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “A long time ago in a collection far far away sat this amazingly conditioned DE Star Wars machine. The time was coming when the machine would enter your collection. You realized thi...”
2022-06-04
Lafayette, IN
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 810 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8237 1 year ago

As per Michigan policy I will state I’m thinking about selling my Mando Pro. Insider Connect, wireform ramps, moving Grogu, 3d printed mine flasher covers.

I’m thinking so hard about it that it as actually for sale for $6700 obo. I will continue to think about selling it until it does in fact sell at that price. Any questions just reach out, in the meantime I will be thinking on selling other games in addition to this game.

#8244 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Hi- I have a restored/built Quicksilver if you’re interested. I have a thread here on pinside of the build.

What!?

#8248 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Don’t you know that I need some money for Toy Story 4 CE ?
I heard they’re sold out, so I’m going to have to get one from a flipper.
Ha

That would be the most shocking thing ever haha

1 week later
#8266 1 year ago

Saw this as on Facebook and somehow knew before looking at the location it would be a person from Michigan.

Quoted from mikeatsparkys:

Hey y'all. Nothing for sale but just wanted to introduce myself. I just moved from Los Angeles to the Kalamazoo area. I grew up here, went to WMU, and now made my way back home. I'm a long time collector of sorts and I'm always interested in buying something new, weird, or unloved.
Not sure if anyone will remember but I made the Goonies retheme: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-goonies-pinball-project-hollywood-heat-re-theme
Anywho, hope to see you all out and about bellied up to a Gottlieb Premier.

Dude! I loved your machine. Strongly debated buying it at one point. I have lake house not far from kzoo and typically spend summers up there. Will have to connect sometime.

2 months later
#8389 1 year ago

Space Station $2500 OBO

SOLD Slugfest with working card dispenser $2000 OBO SOLD

Wrestlemania Pro $4000 OBO

Fundraising for James Bond, let me know if you want to come check them out or pick them up!

#8391 1 year ago

X-men Pro with ColorDMD looking to trade for Mustang, Game of Thrones Pro, or another modern DMD or Stern LCD game. Let me know what you got! Thank you!

3 months later
#8687 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Happy holidays, Michigan Pinsiders! I am looking for an AIQ Premium if you know of anyone interested in selling.. Would appreciate the leads!

@mjalexan

2 months later
#8867 1 year ago

Primus for sale in Lafayette, IN and y'all know I love an excuse to visit Michgan. It is my friend's and he is asking $7k OBO. I can get pics of whatever you need.

1 week later
#8877 1 year ago

Primus $7k OBO
Ultraman $6k OBO in Indiana but looking for a good reason to visit Michigan anyway.

1 month later
#8931 11 months ago

It deserves to be called out twice.

1 month later
#9011 9 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Should of bought the one i sold instead of trying to Chogard me

Fucking Choggard

1 month later
#9071 8 months ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

He offered me a great trade. Original black knight for a foo fighters.

The worst

1 week later
#9092 7 months ago

Lost in Space for sale, one you don’t see often.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Sega Lost in Space. I’ve had it on location for about 6 weeks, before that it was in my basement for about 6 weeks. It was bought from another pinsider. Includes a new...”
2023-07-25
Lafayette, IN
Trade
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 491 times

3 weeks later
1 month later
#9196 5 months ago

Got a DATA EAST Tommy I'm open to potential trades on. Has a very nice playfield, new power supply, PinSound Board installed so no more broadway music, EnerGI Maestro Board to eliminate the relay clicking and on/off GI, and a new Tommy Blinder Board and servo. Let me know if you have any interest or anything to trade, I like most stuff, Sega, Data East, Classic Sterns, System 11. Open to trading down and getting cash as well.

2 weeks later
#9229 5 months ago

Williams Fish Tales $5300 OBO, ColorDMD, Pinsound sound board, CPR Mirrored Backglass, Original Topper with new dome, Brian Allen art blades, full LED.

Date East Tommy $5000 OBO. PinSound board with Original The Who music instead of the broadway music, EnerGI Maestro board installed, new blinder board and servo. Will sell for $4300 without Pinsound and EnerGI Maestro board. Has a SilverBall topper but not the original, full LED.

Sega Goldeneye $4500 OBO, ColorDMD, new Mypinballs magnet board, full LED.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can get you more details and photos. I frequent Michigan often or I work from home and can be very flexible for pick up or shipping.

3 weeks later
#9292 4 months ago

Fish Tales for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fish Tales. Nice playfield and plastics. Typical cabinet fade, I've owned one with less and one with more. Lots of new parts. New MPU. New topper dome. New boat ramp. Plastic prote...”
2023-11-07
Lafayette, IN
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 434 times

2 months later
#9400 62 days ago

Godzilla Pro $5800 OBO.

Routed, roughly 2000 plays, can get exact number later. Shooter rod and pop bumper saucer mods. Everything else is stock. No issues. Mylar in shooter lane on day one. I can get pics for anyone who is interested.

#9405 57 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling our Godzilla Pro, $5200 OBO. Located in Lafayette, IN. Has been on location since release, just under 6000 total plays in that time. Shooter lane has had mylar since day on...”
2024-01-19
Lafayette, IN
5,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 627 times

Godzilla Pro $5500 OBO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.