(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 191.
#8701 1 year ago

Looking for MMr. Looking for classic or standard as I don’t really care about the upgrades on the other models. Let me know if you have one you’re looking to move on from. Thank you!

#8702 1 year ago

Stranger things upgrade kit, I have a topper, shooter and Premium UV kit I am looking to sell. Topper and shooter were open box from Cleveland pinball show displays (not hooked up). Not looking to separate. $1550 Price includes shipping to continental US or $1300 if you want to pick it up in Cleveland.

#8703 1 year ago

One for sale on Kijiji in Windsor.

Quoted from SNES:

Looking for MMr. Looking for classic or standard as I don’t really care about the upgrades on the other models. Let me know if you have one you’re looking to move on from. Thank you!

#8704 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I have a Rush Pro with the Ninja camp protector for trade. Under 200 plays. Would trade for GOTG, JP, Munsters, DP pro. Or maybe something else. What do you have?

Any interest in an Avengers Pro

#8705 1 year ago

No sorry. I’ve already had that one.

Quoted from garman411:

Any interest in an Avengers Pro

#8706 1 year ago

If anyone would entertain a trade of a low play modded Hobbit LE for a Godzilla premium (ideally NIB or HUO, plus or minus cash) please let me know

#8707 1 year ago

I have a Blazing 777s slot machine I recently bought for my new garage gameroom, but I’m not going to have enough room. These are big and weighs like 300lbs! I can send you pics. I haven’t run a coin through it yet. Comes with 100 or so dollar tokens. Very nice condition. Looking for the $750 I paid. If you are a slot/gambling person, hit me up! I’ll donate here if sells to Pinsider. Happy New Year!

#8708 1 year ago

Just received shipment of two 007 premium machines and I am only keeping one. Looking to trade on a GB Prem or would consider selling outright. Willing to deliver to the border ( Toledo ish) for the right deal. PM if interested.

#8709 1 year ago

Looking for:

Playboy (2002 & 1978)
AFM SE
Simpsons
Iron Maiden PRO
Godzilla PRO

#8710 1 year ago

Will be headed to Grand Rapids in the next week for a delivery. Can trailer down additional games down if any interest. Know we’re out of a lot of peoples tolerable drive range normally.

#8711 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale is a very good example of the Getaway HS2. Has an Amazing Cointaker LED kit, Doughnut Shop Mod, Trough LED Mod, Pop Bunker LED Mod, Topper and a recalibrated and cleane...”
2023-01-08
Powell, OH
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 407 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8712 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a nice Star Trek Pro later today. $5,400.

#8713 1 year ago

AIQ pro price drop in Livonia, MI

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Livonia, Mixhigan. HUO Stern Avengers Infinity Quest Pro pinball machine. Plays perfect, no issues. Pickup only unless buyer arranges all shipping.”
2023-01-08
Livonia, MI
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 286 times

#8714 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Will be headed to Grand Rapids in the next week for a delivery. Can trailer down additional games down if any interest. Know we’re out of a lot of peoples tolerable drive range normally.

Not mine!!!

#8715 1 year ago

I will be posting a couple games this evening. I am considering selling a nice Roadshow and AIQ Premium with a few mods. I also have a coin op dart board (Scorpion) I will be listing. Feel free to reach out with interest. I will be taking pictures and getting information together today.

I am original owner of AIQ and is in perfect condition, has Mezel Stark tower and Sanctum mod, and Captain marvel ramp fix.

Roadshow was restored years ago and the cabinet is still in perfect condition. There is a bit of fish wear that was touched up poorly, could be an easy fix if that is your thing.

Games are both in walkout basement with easy access. Located in Stevensville, MI.

#8716 1 year ago

Well, come buy something.

#8717 1 year ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

I am considering selling a nice Roadshow

That Roadshow is nice. I bought it from Tlamb, and sold it back to him a couple years later. He's got very well kept games.

#8718 1 year ago

WANTED: gottlieb

TEE’D OFF
WIPE OUT

Or if you’ve got older ski or golf games for cheap…hit me up!

Let me know if you’ve got any leads on these monsters.

#8720 1 year ago

Munsters Pro! Cash, trades…you name it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I’ve got a nice Munsters Pro available. Game plays great and is nice all around. Note the very small Knick in the decal on the left side of the cabinet. It’s half the size of y...”
2023-01-13
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 907 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8721 1 year ago

I did a bit of over ordering and have two extra 007 Premiums NIB still on pallets. Would be willing to make a deal for the bundle or if you want just one that is fine as well. Selling under MSRP for a flat $9600 and will deliver to Michigan border.

#8722 1 year ago

Listed a Beatles Gold and a Stern NBA

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice Beatles Gold. Game works 100% and is nice and fast. Playfield and cabinet in nice shape. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pickup but willing...”
2023-01-17
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 704 times

Machine - For Trade
NBA Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Stern NBA. This is a very rare game. Less than 350 made. This game is a lot of fun and easy to understand. Works 100%. Basketball center decal is gone. Cabinet has...”
2023-03-14
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 889 times

#8723 1 year ago

Munsters premium listed as well as pro. You buy one, I keep one! Trades or cash…buyers choice.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “I’ve got a nice Munsters Premium available. Game plays great and is nice all around. Mods: Art blades Eddy shooter rod Shaker motor I can probably remove the shooter and shaker ...”
2023-01-11
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 360 times

#8724 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game has a couple bumps. Audits show about $500 of coin play. Send me a message with any questions. Will trade for other stern pros +/- cash”
2022-12-08
Waterford Township, MI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 506 times

Last price drop $5500 but needs to be picked up by Saturday morning.

#8725 1 year ago

Anyone with a TWD pro within a reasonable distance of Cleveland looking to sell or trade? Shoot me a pm.

#8726 1 year ago

Ive got a GOTG pro latest run with IC stern side blades and Groot head shooter im looking to trade. Looking for either a GOT prem or Metallica pro cash as needed

#8727 1 year ago

Documented HUO Iron Man in north central Ohio.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Median price for this game in any condition is $5900 per pinside. This is a low play, un-modded game in perfect condition as you would expect. I purchased from the original owner...”
2023-04-12
Sandusky, OH
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1261 times

#8728 1 year ago

I've got a Embryon and Ripley's for sale or trade in Columbus, OH; I'm totally up for driving to make a trade happen!

Machine - For Sale
Embryon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Embryon - $3300. Normal players example, plays great! Shopped a couple years ago. Game has substantial wear in the upper right (like all examples I've seen.) Beautiful backglass. C...”
2023-03-19
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 685 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ripley's Believe it or Not (RBION) Freshly shopped - torn down and cleaned, new rubber Cliffys New magnet core NOS plastics and plastic protectors. NOS Translite. Includes colo...”
2023-03-03
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1168 times

#8730 1 year ago

Will meet buyers at Toledo/ Sylvania area.

#8731 1 year ago

I just listed a couple of my games if anyone is interested

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Christmas may be over but you can still let a T-Rex loose in your house this year I am listing my second owner, home use only Jurassic Park Premium for sale. This game is loaded ...”
2023-01-15
Jackson, MI
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 557 times

Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I am selling my Williams Grand Prix EM. This game runs and looks great. Everything working 100%. Spinner rips feel fantastic. Lights replaced and cleaned up. Playfield and cab...”
2023-01-15
Jackson, MI
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 715 times

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions

#8732 1 year ago

Looking for led zep pro, 007 pro, or spiderman

#8733 1 year ago

Games listed or soon to be:
Munsters pro 6800
Hot wheels 6200
Congo 6500

Broad trades considered. Interests include fish tales, teed off, wipe out, guardians of galaxy, JP premium ( I also have a JP pro loaded that I can trade up with cash) IJTPA, other 90s BW

#8734 1 year ago

I might be getting a new job in the next week or two, and if I do, I might be interested in your AIQ Premium. Let me know if it doesn't sell in that time, and I'll message you about it.

#8735 1 year ago
Quoted from unclerudy:I might be getting a new job in the next week or two, and if I do, I might be interested in your AIQ Premium. Let me know if it doesn't sell in that time, and I'll message you about it.
Hope you get the job!

#8736 1 year ago

I have a really clean survivor 1978 Williams Disco Fever that just went up locally for sale on Facebook Marketplace. Boards were all refreshed with new 40-pin, NVVRAM, and driver board updates. LEDs for backglass GI to reduce heat and less power. Backglass is in excellent shape. Prefer a sale but may consider trades or project games.

#8737 1 year ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I have a really clean survivor 1978 Williams Disco Fever that just went up locally for sale on Facebook Marketplace. Boards were all refreshed with new 40-pin, NVVRAM, and driver board updates. LEDs for backglass GI to reduce heat and less power. Backglass is in excellent shape. Prefer a sale but may consider trades or project games.

Price?

#8738 1 year ago

Added one more for sale
Cleaned up really nice with LEDs and flippers replaced with Ballys for reliability

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm listing my Allied Leisure Star Shooter cocktail pin. This great living room conversation piece has been given a full top side tear down and clean and GI replaced with soft sunl...”
2023-02-27
Jackson, MI
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 530 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8739 1 year ago

I knew you were a secret disco fan!

#8740 1 year ago

Always looking for games i havent owned if the price is right!

#8741 1 year ago

I'm going to list my Turtles Pro later this week but I'll offer it here first. I'm traveling this week for work, so will take more pics when I get home this weekend. If it sells before I post an ad, I'll donate to Pinside. I'm only selling as my wife and I are starting a new business. This is HUO and has a few accessories. Art blades, Stern shooter rod, and Insider Connected.

The only issue is a bit of damage on the bottom of the front of the cabinet. It happened when I was sliding it out of my SUV. Heartbreaking moment, haha. Most people don't even notice the damage until I point it out. I do have a pic of this that I can DM for anyone interested.

$5,600 and pickup in Plainwell, MI.

#8742 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeatsparkys:

I'm going to list my Turtles Pro later this week but I'll offer it here first. I'm traveling this week for work, so will take more pics when I get home this weekend. If it sells before I post an ad, I'll donate to Pinside. I'm only selling as my wife and I are starting a new business. This is HUO and has a few accessories. Art blades, Stern shooter rod, and Insider Connected.
The only issue is a bit of damage on the bottom of the front of the cabinet. It happened when I was sliding it out of my SUV. Heartbreaking moment, haha. Most people don't even notice the damage until I point it out. I do have a pic of this that I can DM for anyone interested.
$5,600 and pickup in Plainwell, MI.

It is spoken for.

#8743 1 year ago

Selling a HUO Rush with less than 60 plays at the moment.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for sale is a Rush pro. The game is like brand new. Under 60 plays. But, may go up slightly as time goes on. Stern scoop protector is included. Ninja Camp scoop protector is ins...”
2023-01-18
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 288 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8744 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a Stern NASCAR tonight. $4,000

#8745 1 year ago

I”ll be listing Party Zone tonight. $3,000

#8746 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing Party Zone tonight. $3,000

Why not list it now?

#8747 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a Stern NASCAR tonight. $4,000

I still don't see the ad for NASCAR.

#8748 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Why not list it now?

Because I’m having lunch now

#8749 1 year ago

Because I’m having lunch now

Lol

#8750 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a really nice Stern Nascar. Game works 100% and plays great. Couple of cracked plastics, and cabinet has some scuffs. Playfield in great shape. Looking to sell only ...”
2023-01-20
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 255 times

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Party Zone. Game works 100%, could use a slight ship jop. Some lights burnt out, etc, cabinet has fade. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer l...”
2023-01-20
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 360 times

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/175 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.