(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 191.
#8501 1 year ago

Bally Joust is now listed in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Joust Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is my project Bally Joust. It wasn’t working when I got it, and I haven’t gone through any mechanicals. So far I’ve de-grimed the cab and made the well-flaked bac...”
2022-10-21
Dearborn, MI
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 342 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8502 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Price drop - no trades. $7200! ($8400 new) Legends of Valhalla DELUXE EDITION with Mods. Mint... low play HUO. PM me with any questions. Thanks https://www.youtube.com/watch...”
2022-10-01
Hartland, MI
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 90 days
Viewed: 1200 times

#8503 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Tales of the Arabian Nights released in 1996 by Williams Electronics. One of the greatest pinball machines from the '90s! This pin is in really nice condition and plays even bett...”
2022-10-24
Grand Rapids, MI
12,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 409 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8504 1 year ago

I just listed a HUO Monster Bash LE and a Toy Story 4 LE...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This is a consignment sale for my customer, so I am not looking for any trades, so please don't ask. I am selling my customer's Toy Story 4 Limited Edition #467. He purchased it N...”
2022-10-25
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1013 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is a consignment sale for my customer, so I am not looking for any trades, so please don't ask. I am selling my customer's Monster Bash Limited Edition #159. He purchased it...”
2022-10-25
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 536 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8505 1 year ago

Aerosmith and rush premiums still for trade. Both are huo and have low plays. Top intrests are data east gnr, munster b/w premium, deadpool, jurrasic park premium, open to others.

#8506 1 year ago

I will soon be listing my loaded Jurassic Park premium with over 2k in addons - HUO second owner

Pros include
Stern topper ($750)
Stern shaker motor ($100)
Stern side armor ($250)
Stern shooter rod w/ lighted housing and JP logo/hazard stripe shooter plate ($220)
Stern side art blades (installed) + an additional set of third party art blades (not installed) ($100)
Pinwoofer super kit ($370)
Several on playfield decorative signs from ULEK ($100)
Cliffys (not installed) ($110)
hazard stripe accents on coin door, lockdown bar, hinges and speaker covers ($100)
speaker lights (with above accents it's a nice look of distressed hazard stripes over red glow ($65)
translite signed by Gary Stern and many members of the design team, including Keith Elwin, Mike Vinikour, Jerry Thompson and many others

Cons are a couple small scratches on the right side cabinet art that were not disclosed by original owner and not noticed until after I'd had the game a few days (they are very small)

Asking 11k - seeing NIB on pinside for 10.5 to 11 and any new games will be at 9.7 from Stern, and the signed translite makes it fairly unique. Some of the stern addons are fairly hard to find at MSRP anymore as well. Shoot me a PM if interested. No trades at this time

Also will be looking to sell my Star Shooter cocktail which recently came back from getting the flippers replaced with Bally mechs and it's rock solid since, and possibly my Grand Prix EM

#8507 1 year ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just listed a HUO Monster Bash LE

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

FS: Monster Bash LE with invisi-glass, & only 74 plays

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “This is a consignment sale for my customer, so I am not looking for any trades, so please don't ask.

I am selling my customer's Monster Bash Limited Edition #159. He purchased it...”

1 day ago

Muskegon, MI

HemiOrange09

Great game Congrats on the sale

#8508 1 year ago

Anybody have a stern Spike 2 Sytem Display board available?

#8509 1 year ago

Anybody know of a SE Michigan spot that has one of those electric stair climbing dollys available to rent?

#8510 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Anybody know of a SE Michigan spot that has one of those electric stair climbing dollys available to rent?

Look into Sunbelt rentals - they probably have a location around there somewhere and usually have two models of those things.

#8511 1 year ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Look into Sunbelt rentals - they probably have a location around there somewhere and usually have two models of those things.

Good suggestion, thank you!

#8512 1 year ago

Bingo! Sunbelt in Ypsi has two PowerMate M1's. 40" of lift so can get in/out of a truck bed plus handle stairs, etc. Not cheap but at least I know where to borrow one when I need it. I didn't call any other SE Mich locations but there are a number of them and I'd expect some of them to have the same tool available.

#8513 1 year ago

if anyone has a Captain Fantastic backglass for sale, please let me know.
[email protected] (direct email best)

#8514 1 year ago

Looking for Deadpool premium or Godzilla premium near Grand Rapids!

Oh or a jp premium!

#8515 1 year ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

If anyone has been looking at CNC lasers, I'm ready to part with mine (Flux Beamo - 30w). Very similar to a glowforge - it's turnkey unlike chinese lasers that are cheaper but require more assembly and experience. Comes with the rotary attachment ($500 add on) so you could engrave glass and tumblers. I've found the software to be really easy to use. My only reason for getting rid of this is moving more into 3D printing. The tube has 27.57 hours of use and I just refilled the cooling tank. I'll even teach you everything I know about how to use it.
You could easily start a pinball parts business with this laser. It can cut sheets of plastic like butter. You could do plastic protectors or reproductions.
If interested send a PM. I would be up for trades too.

Still have this laser if anyone has interest in getting into one. Make you a sweet deal, lmk!

#8516 1 year ago

4 machines listed

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Metallica Led pro. Game works 100% and plays great. Mods include Power Coated, Shaker Motor, coffin mod, Premium Signed translate, Signed Apron Cars. B...”
2022-10-31
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 320 times

Machine - For Sale
Wheel of Fortune Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for Sale is a really nice Wof. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield in real nice shape. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pickup but willing to ship.”
2022-10-31
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 605 times

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up For sale is a 100% working Firepower. Game works and plays. Some wear on playfield, and backglass has some flaking. Only issue is the sound is a little wonky. Looking to sell on...”
2022-10-31
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 312 times

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice 100% working Sopranos. Really fun game. Playfield in nice shape. One of the better early stern games. Original Manual included. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer lo...”
2022-10-31
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 673 times

#8517 1 year ago

I will be listing a party zone and players/working project jokerz in the next couple of days.

#8518 1 year ago

Just want to give a shout out to Clay for his outstanding EM and bowler repair resources (pinrepair.com and TOP video #8 in particular). Proved to be tremendously helpful to me in working to restore a big ball bowler I now have for sale/trade in Ohio.

#8519 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
As is - “Just came in on trade. I would call this a semi working project. You can play a game but it’s missing a few things. Comes with a translite but no glass. The bottom cabinet is a b...”
2022-11-01
St Ignace, MI
Viewed: 203 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Just got this in on trade, everything works perfectly fine, cabinet is in great shape. Low plays. Have any questions just ask Shipping available if buyer makes arrangements”
2022-10-30
St Ignace, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 180 times
Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
As is - “Just got this game in on trade. Cabinet looks pretty clean, game turn on but you can’t play a game. The monitor doesn’t fire up either but looks like it just had a new fly back...”
2022-11-01
St Ignace, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 153 times
Machine - For Sale
Party Zone Archived
As is - “Just came in on trade. Nice playfield with no wear that I can see. Has a couple broken plastics, comes with a new capt b zar plastic. The upper left ramp is melted by the looks of ...”
2022-11-01
St Ignace, MI
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 192 times

#8520 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Elvis pinball released by Stern Pinball in 2004. This is one you don't see come up very often. This machine is home use only and was acquired from the original owner who purchase...”
2022-11-01
Grand Rapids, MI
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 171 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8521 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a Bally Corvette tonight.

#8522 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing a Bally Corvette tonight.

Machine - For Sale
Corvette Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice clean Corvette. Playfield in good shape with no cracked ramps, and shooter lane looks amazing! Cabinet in nice shape, side of heads have some scuffs. Looking ...”
2022-11-03
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 354 times

#8523 1 year ago

Any Aerosmith Pros out there? Will pick up. Thanks.

#8524 1 year ago

Any working EMs or early Solid States out there that folks are looking to sell? I'm going to check current ads as well but figured I'd toss it here too. Trying to find one to fill an open space in the basement and mix the lineup up a bit.

Thanks!

#8525 1 year ago

Going to be listing a nice paragon later today and possibly a big guns and ultraman CE

#8526 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration today is a players condition Pin*bot. He sees you. Playfield has some wear but had been touched up and mylared so it's good to go. It's a good player, alth...”
2022-10-25
Hudsonville, MI
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1932 times
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from Skipnatty:Any working EMs or early Solid States out there that folks are looking to sell? I'm going to check current ads as well but figured I'd toss it here too. Trying to find one to fill an open space in the basement and mix the lineup up a bit.
Thanks!

#8527 1 year ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

Any working EMs or early Solid States out there that folks are looking to sell? I'm going to check current ads as well but figured I'd toss it here too. Trying to find one to fill an open space in the basement and mix the lineup up a bit.
Thanks!

I have a Grand Prix EM I'm considering listing if that interests you

#8528 1 year ago

I’ve sold my tron le , mb le and mmr le,
I have:

Gz le 16k
Gnr ce 14k
Dialed in ce 14 k
Flinestones 3800
Popeye 3500

For right now

#8529 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRat:

If he isn’t I am

#8530 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRat:

Absolutely, I'll message you

#8531 1 year ago

Looking for another pin. Tops R:
Harlem Globetrotters
Space Invaders
Night Rider
Space Jam
NBA Fastbreak
Teed Off
Some possible EM titles

Shoot me a message- tx!

#8532 1 year ago

Just reposted my Shadow with lots of upgrades. Keep going back and forth on selling this one.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is my Shadow. Game is a nice condition game with a bunch of upgrades. The good: Game plays great and is in solid condition No errors Clean Upgrades: Aurich translite...”
2023-11-21
Lake Orion, MI
4,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 2087 times
Let me know if you are interested!

#8533 1 year ago

I have a loaded low play HUO Ghostbusters Premium.

Game has a Color DMD, Stern art blades, shaker motor, subway car mod for subway ramp, slime light covers, subway ramp airball protector, shooter lane Cliffy, shooter rod from Mod Couple, and Invisiglass (original glass also included). Also comes with “Wolffcub’s” Firehouse building mod (not installed yet).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-trade-ghostbusters-premium-for-toy-story-4-ce

#8534 1 year ago

Price lowered. This is a really nice original Addams Family.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “The most popular pinball machine of all time - The Addams Family! This came in from a customer who had purchased it in 1994 and has had it ever since. I went thru the game from t...”
2022-11-09
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1283 times

#8535 1 year ago

I have a Star Wars Premium I just unboxed with insider connected I am looking to move, got a call they have a Godzilla in for me so something needs to leave. It has maybe 50 plays, storm trooper flipper bat toppers, the LCD screen bezel and the LE Speakers with lights. Looking to get $8,300. I do make it up to Michigan quite frequently so can bring it with me

#8536 1 year ago

New ad for my friend’s TZ. Located in Bowling Green OH. Very nice condition working 100%. Only downside is faded cab art.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice TZ for sale. Playfield is beautiful. Game plays 100%. Cabinet art is faded (see pics). Pat Lawlor’s crown jewel (in my opinion). Game is located in Bowling Green Ohi...”
2022-12-19
Monclova, OH
9,495 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 878 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8537 1 year ago

I will be listing a HUO LOTR later night.

#8538 1 year ago

Loaded HUO Ghostbusters Premium listed for sale, pictures and all mods added.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-loaded-ghostbusters-premium

#8539 1 year ago

Stern Shrek, Stern LOTR,and Gottlieb Surf”n Safari listed..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a HUO LOTR. Purchased it from original owner. Game works 100%. Only thing to note is cracked plastic above left kickout, and it has incandescent lighting. Looking to...”
2022-11-09
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 537 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Stern Shrek. Playfield in nice shape with just a little bit of wear on the Common “N” in PINBALL. Mods include color speakers, Side Art Blades, and...”
2022-11-09
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 494 times

Machine - For Sale
Surf 'n Safari Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb Surf”n Safari. Game turns on and plays, it just had a little accident in shipping if you know what I mean. I got most of the glass off the playfield, bu...”
2022-11-08
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 199 times

#8540 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Stern Shrek, Stern LOTR, and Gottlieb Surf”n Safari listed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a HUO LOTR. Purchased it from original owner. Game works 100%. Only thing to note is cracked plastic above left kickout, and it has incandescent lighting. Looking to...”
2022-11-09
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 537 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Shrek

New ad!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Stern Shrek. Playfield in nice shape with just a little bit of wear on the Common “N” in PINBALL. Mods include color speakers, Side Art Blades, and...”

50 minutes ago

Jackpotjared

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Machine - For Sale

Surf 'n Safari

New ad!

Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb Surf”n Safari. Game turns on and plays, it just had a little accident in shipping if you know what I mean. I got most of the glass off the playfield, bu...”

10 hours ago

Jackpotjared

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

#8541 1 year ago

Toy Story 4 CE still on the pallet and ready for pick up. $13,000. Come get it and I’ll say Thankee-sai. All things serve the beam.

#8542 1 year ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Toy Story 4 CE still on the pallet and ready for pick up. $13,000. Come get it and I’ll say Thankee-sai. All things serve the beam.

I have one on order from nitro, Ill see if I can cancel it and get yours, can you deliver it?

#8543 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have one on order from nitro, Ill see if I can cancel it and get yours, can you deliver it?

For you? I'll find the time. Is 3 o'clock ok? (just kidding)

#8544 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I could make a run and pick it up/deliver it if you’ll make me a sweet deal on BKSOR, Ghostbusters, or GZ LE. Broshelpingbros

#8545 1 year ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I dont know if I can cancel my order without loosing my deposit will keep you updated double stat.

#8546 1 year ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Great seller and definitely a really good price considering these things are $15k new and well it's new lol. Would have got this one yesterday but found another NIB Toy Story CE a bit closer to me that I was able to snag.

#8547 1 year ago

Very nice Stern Munsters listed

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a really nice Munsters Pro. Once of the nicest you'll ever see. Game works 100% with no issues. Game is power coated, and custom shooter rod. Prefer local pickup, bu...”
2022-11-10
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 526 times

#8548 1 year ago

Price lowered and open to trades - close to Indiana border and willing to meet or drive within reason in MI.

#8549 1 year ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Hey man just pmd
Thanks

#8550 1 year ago

Anyone have a DP, GZ or Aerosmith Pro coming up for sale soon? Please PM me. Will pick up. Thanks.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 171 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.