(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,505 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Pinhead86
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmuglia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from gamblin:

Still have a HUO X-Men LE Magneto and JP available. Looking to trade up to a WoZ. (Located in Troy, MI)

How much for the JP?

2 months later
#391 9 years ago

I have a very nice 4 player Bally Flip Flop from 1974. The game was just shopped and the playfield is beautiful. The back glass looks perfect, and the cabinet is in nice shape. No disappointments. $900 obo.

#395 9 years ago

Flip Flop is sold. It was great meeting you last night Rob, and thanks for a smooth and simple transaction!

1 week later
#425 9 years ago

Anybody have a BDK for sale?

3 weeks later
#530 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I got that ES New Year's Eve .Finally done shopping it and puting led kit in it .
No it's not for sale !
Have no room right now had to pass on getaway and starship trooper today

image.jpg 400 KB

image-318.jpg 495 KB

I was the first person to contact that guy when it hit CL on NYE. I couldn't make it on NYE, but he said he would hold it for me for one day. When I called New Year's Day at 9am, he told me it was sold. What a worm. Just kidding! You got a great deal. Lesson for next time, I snooze I lose.

#531 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Ha! I wonder if chugs was the guy trying to trade his Corvette for my ACDC! Even though there was a very nice Corvette that sold on the east coast for $2500 and another was offered for $2500 in Florida this person wanted the value of his set at $3500 because the others were outliers. Also another trader offered up an earthshaker for trade. Assuming these were him how many freaking email addresses does he have?!? He was a decent guy the only time I met him even though his low ball offer for my fish tails was insulting. He earned more respect when he emailed me and told me my FT was worth a lot more and he should have paid my price. I hope the last two people who approached me about those trades WEREN'T him.

What about the great guy you just met this past weekend doing a trade deal?

#538 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Did my custom shrek lock bar go with the trade? If so what do you think about it Edwinpblue?

Yes, I'm sorry to say that gorgeous lockdown has left my gameoom. But I have some great ideas for AC/DC, so I'll be in touch soon.

#549 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Every now and again, I get a game that reminds me of something very important: How much a game costs (or is worth) is often no indicator of how great or fun the game is. I bought Echovictor's (Eric's) Last Action Hero last weekend and am having an absolute blast with it. I've never played a sub 2K game in the last couple of years that equals this one. (I've never come on here ranting and raving about a game that I just purchased in the past either.)
The game has it all: Lots of Modes, multiple upkickers, drop targets (along with danger bar or something, where if you hit an empty drop target space, they all go back up and you start from scratch- very cool), playfield ball randomizing magnets, multiple scoops, Arnie quotes, shaker, a well-integrated crane/ball lock feature, high-powered kick back (think War Machine from IM- comes back just as fast, that's for sure), two captive balls, great dots, and don't forget the "smart missile"- haha. In other words, this is an LE if Stern were to build an equivalent in 2014.
I'm starting to get on board with Tamoore (Todd) when it comes to looking at Sega/DE when it comes to pure fun. This game is fantastic.

Although I've only played it a few times, i do remember it being a fun game.

This must have been a great transaction. I've dealt with both the buyer and the seller...great guys!

#573 9 years ago

I'm looking for a BDK and POTC. Send me a PM if you are looking to sell either of these titles.

1 week later
#624 9 years ago

You already sold Bone Busters Aaron? What did you get to replace it?

#665 9 years ago

There are people on Facebook that aren't on Pinside, and vice versa. I searched for a Michigan Pinball Collectors page on Facebook and couldn't find one, so I created one. Feel free to join, just search Michigan Pinball Collectors on Facebook. It's another way to network and enjoy the hobby.

5 months later
#1479 8 years ago

I have a neighbor a few streets over looking to sell a Lethal Weapon 3. The cabinet and playfield are nice and will cleanup real nice, it has a few burnt out bulbs, pops and flippers could use a rebuild, and some loose ribbon cables causing intermittent sound issues. Wiggling the ribbon cables corrects the issue, but they should probably be replaced. She had the key for the backbox, but not the coin door, so that will have to be drilled out. I didn't get any pictures that would show any details because her basement was dark and there was all kinds of stuff around the game. She said they've owned it for about 12 years. She will take $900 for the game. I'm not interested in this game and I'm not making anything on it, just trying to pass the deal along to a local pinhead. Anybody interested?

#1480 8 years ago

The LW3 is tentatively spoken for. I will post again if the deal falls through.

2 months later
#1787 8 years ago

Would anbody be interested in a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares? The playfield looks like new, the cabinet looks great, all the bulbs have been replaced, both DMDs are new, the playfield glass is new, and it plays great. $1650 obo. PM me if interested. I'll have pictures available this evening.

#1809 8 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Would anbody be interested in a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares? The playfield looks like new, the cabinet looks great, all the bulbs have been replaced, both DMDs are new, the playfield glass is new, and it plays great. $1650 obo. PM me if interested. I'll have pictures available this evening.

Price drop to $1500.

1008150607a.jpg1008150607a.jpg

1008150607b.jpg1008150607b.jpg

1008150609.jpg1008150609.jpg

1008150608b.jpg1008150608b.jpg

1008150608a.jpg1008150608a.jpg

#1811 8 years ago

Trade offers are welcome on the Strikes N' Spares. PM me if interested.

#1823 8 years ago

Strikes N' Spares is sold.

1 month later
#1974 8 years ago

Interested in trading my HUO Stern 24. The game is completely tricked out with premium LEDs. It also has custom LED strips on the back of the backbox tied in to the gameplay. It looks and plays like new. PM me if you have a trade offer. I am willing to add cash to the deal for the right the game. I live in Brighton.

1 month later
#2177 8 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Are the legs the right size? Last time they were a different manufacturer and the machine sat two inches lower. Glws

LOL...and I had to buy the correct legs and have them powdercoated to match. Looks great though. Doubt I'll ever sell it!

2 weeks later
#2316 8 years ago

Looking for a Mustang Pro, POTC, Monopoly, or Transformers. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks!

4 months later
#2976 7 years ago

Looking to add a game to the collection. Anybody have a Spiderman they want to sell?

#2994 7 years ago

I'm looking for a Stern Spider-Man, the 2007 red version. Anybody selling? What's the market value for a HUO? It looks like it has dipped recently.

#2996 7 years ago

Hey Ed. Still have Shrek? ACDC is still in my game room.

2 weeks later
#3062 7 years ago

I picked up a nice HUO Spiderman today. Looking for a nice LOTR.

#3080 7 years ago

Like new! He only keeps one game at his home at a time. He bought it new in 2008 and sold it to buy a Metallica. Had 208 plays when I picked it up on Friday.

3 weeks later
#3143 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice LOTR.

10 months later
6 months later
#4494 6 years ago

Anyone have a LOTR they’re looking to sell? PM me.

1 week later
#4513 6 years ago

Anybody have an Iron Man they want to sell. PM me.

1 month later
#4572 6 years ago

Tempting...very tempting. Sorry to hear you’re letting it go.

1 week later
#4580 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

The wife isn't able to come this year, so I'm selling 2 tickets to the sat VFW show. Face value, $40 each, paypal good. 1st response gets them. Just need an email & name to forward to Clay. Tx!

Plenty of people looking for Saturday tickets. You might want to try posting them here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-mi-vfw-pinball-show-2018/page/6#post-4307734

1 year later
#5349 5 years ago

Looking to buy a WOZ if anyone has one for sale. PM me.

9 months later
#5964 4 years ago

Anyone interested in beautiful HUO Avengers Hulk LE. I spent a lot of time getting this game dialed in and plays perfect. No ball hang-ups anywhere and the Black Widow shot flows smooth. It has speaker LEDs and acrylics, green undercab lighting, tesseract mod with lighting affect, flasher bulbs upgraded to LEDs, and probably a few other things I can't think of right now.

Willing to trade, and can add cash on my end if needed.

$5,500 obo

1 week later
#5975 4 years ago

Anyone have a CV they want to sell. PM me.

1 week later
#6025 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Back to the Future they want to sell?

1 week later
#6049 4 years ago

I know many of you also have video games in your collection. I'm looking for the following games in NICE condition and working:

Asteroids
Tempest
Front Line
Pole Position
Spy Hunter
Chase HQ
Out Run
Track and Field
Blitz - 2 player only
Baby Pac Man
Super Mario
Dragon's Lair

PM me with location and price.

1 year later
#6824 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Premium.

5 months later
#7227 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Cirqus Voltaire.

#7229 2 years ago

Looking for a nice WhiteWater.

1 month later
#7404 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

greetings, hope all is well =)
I'm looking for a rly nice BSD
any leads would be appreciated, thanks

Send a message to Motorcitypinball on pinside. He has a nice one he's selling.

2 months later
#7570 2 years ago

Looking for a nice RFM. Message me if you have one for sale.

#7575 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

mmuglia See the one on Detroit Craigslist today? Oxford I believe

Thanks Brad. I sent him a text and haven't heard back.

#7593 2 years ago

Is anyone interested in trading a pinball machine for a really nice Dragon's Lair? I put the value of this game at $4200. It's one of the nicest ones I've seen and it has the multi-rom board, which means you change the disc and you're playing Space Ace. It comes with the Space Ace disc and the monitor on top of the cabinet. I can add cash on my end and vice-versa. PM me if you're interested and I can send you pics. Located in Brighton, MI.

3 weeks later
#7641 2 years ago

I'm trying to help my brother find his first pinball machine. Does anyone have a Sopranos or World Poker Tour they want to sell? PM me.

2 weeks later
#7678 2 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

I've got a really nice Williams Firepower for sale in NE Grand Rapids.

Machine - For Sale

Firepower

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “This 1980 Williams Firepower pinball machine has been fully restored with a new CPR playfield, new reproduction mirrored backglass from Mayfair Amusements, all new plastics, new po...”

1 hour ago

Grand Rapids, MI

debaser

Nice Firepower and great game!

1 week later
#7708 2 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO IronMan and HUO Stern POTC that I am looking to trade, plus cash on my end, for a Dialed In.

Both games are tastefully done in LEDs and have tons of mods.

I am only looking to trade one of these and will be keeping the other. Plenty of pictures available. Located in Brighton, MI.

PM me if interested.

#7712 2 years ago

I sold my POTC and now I'm looking to buy a Dialed In. PM me if you have one for sale.

Happy New Year!

#7739 2 years ago

I just listed my Iron Man for sale. HUO with tons of mods.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Iron Man. I bought this from another local collector about 4 years ago. The game is in perfect condition and functions 100%. The shooter lan...”
2022-04-08
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1195 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7740 2 years ago

The buyer for IronMan sent me a message and he changed mind. IronMan is for sale again.

I'll be listing my HUO Batman Dark Knight in the next few days. This one is loaded with mods too. PM me if you're interested before I list it.

#7743 2 years ago

IronMan is for sale again. The buyer messaged me and changed his mind.

#7744 2 years ago

Batman, The Dark Knight is now posted for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Batman, The Dark Knight. You don't see these for sale very often. I bought this from another local collector about 10 years ago. The game is...”
2022-01-07
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7745 2 years ago

Does anyone in SE Michigan sell Invisiglass or something just like it? Able Electronics is out of stock and doesn't know when he'll get some.

#7748 2 years ago

Does anyone have a Dialed In LE they want to sell? PM me.

#7753 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

One for sale in the marketplace Mike - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-53
Kansas....there's no place like home....there's no place like home...
Don

Messaged him this morning. No response yet.

#7758 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

If that one in KS is minty as described, $8k is a very good price. Even with $500 shipping it’s good. I sold my last LE with 250 plays for $8500 last summer. I regret letting it go for the second time. It’s still my favorite JJP, although I loved WOZ, my first ever pin. I would own DILE a third time. To me, it’s a quirky masterpiece.

I messaged him yesterday at 1pm with my phone number and haven't heard back yet.

3 weeks later
#7820 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

these STERNS wanted : (all pro versions) GOTG, LZ, Avatar, Iron man, GB, GOT, Avengers IQ, Star Wars, Spiderman, WOF

PM sent

#7824 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Not having any success. Anyone willing to sell, or know someone who would be willing to sell a KISS Prem?

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: KISS (Premium/LE)

Wanted! “Looking for a nice KISS Prem.

I have cash, or several nice games for possible trade offers.

Would prefer within driving distance of Chicago, but will consider any domestic locati...”

2 days ago

Lockport, IL

Wanted

Cheeks

Tom in Macomb Twp has an LE for sale.

2 months later
#7990 2 years ago

I am selling my beautiful Star Wars Episode 1. This is an original SWE1, not a converted Revenge From Mars. I can't confirm it's HUO, but it could definitely pass for HUO. The monitor is bright and crisp with a great picture. It was shopped out in December and I installed all new bulbs in the GI and Cointaker premium non-ghosting LEDs in the inserts. The cabinet is excellent with no dings or scratches. It would be difficult to find a nicer SWE1. The game is at my house in Brighton. $4,500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my very nice Star Wars Episode 1. I can't confirm that it's HUO, but it certainly could pass for HUO. This is an original Star Wars, not a converted Revenge From Mars....”
2022-04-13
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 239 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8028 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Is there anyone in Michigan that does quality playfield touchup work? Specifically just looking to touch up the “Return to Duty” portion of an STTNG. Too fine for me to attempt.

Ron Kruzman

#8033 1 year ago

Anyone have a Beatles Gold they want to sell?

#8037 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Want to buy a Godzilla Premium or Wonka LE. If you have one for sale let me know. Thanks!

Don't over pay for it. Call Cris Pascaretti. I just got mine from him. Great transaction.

1 month later
#8167 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Godzilla is popular now, but only until the next big thing comes out. When Stern finally releases Big Buck Hunter II, or the next music pin, The Dixie Chicks’ Pinball Adventure, Godzilla will be forgotten.

I highly doubt Godzilla will be forgotten.

1 month later
#8302 1 year ago

I just listed my 2 month old Deadpool Premium for sale. 128 lifetime plays and lots of nice mods.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I'm selling my HUO Deadpool Premium. I purchased it new from Pascaretti Enterprises on May 23, 2022. It's from Stern's latest run and it has Insider Connect with the QR reader. The...”
2022-07-21
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 148 days
Viewed: 425 times

4 months later
#8583 1 year ago

Anyone have an AIQ Premium they want to sell? PM me. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#8680 1 year ago

I've been on the fence about selling my JJP GnR LE. I would like to offer it up for trade. It is a mint condition HUO example with several mods. No playfield pooling issues and everything works 100%. Pictures can be sent if you have a trade offer.

Games I would be interested must be in top notch condition with no fade on the cabinet.

White Water
Twilight Zone
Attack From Mars
Monster Bash
Medieval Madness
Theatre of Magic
Scared Stiff
Wizard of Oz

I might be open to other newer Stern premium titles as well. I already have Godzilla and Rush.

PM me if you have a trade offer. + or - cash as needed.

4 weeks later
#8747 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing a Stern NASCAR tonight. $4,000

I still don't see the ad for NASCAR.

1 month later
#8875 1 year ago

I listed my HUO AC/DC Premium today. It is loaded with mods.

1 week later
#8879 1 year ago

Price is obo.

5 months later
#9172 7 months ago

Looking for a Medieval Madness remake. I'm in Brighton, MI and willing to drive a few hours for the right deal. I will buy outright or I have a beautiful HUO Rush Premium I could use towards trade. Message me. Thanks!

1 month later
#9233 6 months ago

I have a beautiful HUO Godzilla premium for trade. It has the Stern topper, Stern side armor siderails, Stern egg shooter rod, Stern art blades, speaker lights, under cabinet lighting, playfield spotlights, UFO pop bumper mod, and building top mod.

Looking for WOZ, MMr, TZ, WhiteWater, and TOM. Other games will be considered. Games must be HUO or collector condition. Message me your trade offer. Thanks!

1 month later
#9347 4 months ago

Looking to buy the following games. Must be in NICE condition.

Medieval Madness remake
WhiteWater
Twilight Zone
Theatre of Magic
Tales of the Arabian Nights

Cash in hand! I also have a HUO Godzilla premium with all the Stern accessories, including the topper, that I could use towards a trade.

Message me if you have any of these for sale.

1 month later
#9403 3 months ago

I'm looking to trade my LOADED Godzilla premium HUO with all the Stern upgrades for a nice MMr. I can add cash on my end depending on which MMr model you have. Number 2 on my list would be a NICE WhiteWater.

Godzilla mods:
Stern Topper
Stern egg shooter rod
Stern side armor
Stern art blades
Speaker lights
Under cabinet lighting
Tilt lockdown bar magnet
Playfield UFO upgrade
Building top angled mod - helps to release ball to left flipper
Mechagodzilla mod
Extra playfield spotlights added

There's probably a few more mods that I can't think of right now.

I would be willing to entertain trade offers for other Bally/Williams games, but they must be in collector quality condition. I already have AFMr, CV, MBr, and CCr, so not looking for any of those.

I'm also willing to sell Godzilla outright. Message me if interested. I will donate to Pinside if it sells. I'm in Brighton, MI.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmuglia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=mmuglia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.