(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,537 posts
  • 509 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Zartan
  • Topic is favorited by 319 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider riefepeters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7004 5 months ago

Coming available from my collection FS or FT:
-Black Rose
-Roller Coaster Tycoon

On the lookout to bring in by purchase or trade:
-Shadow
-Who Dunnit
-World Cup Soccer
-tmnt pro
-GB pro
-JP pro

3 weeks later
#7055 5 months ago

on the hunt for purchase/trade:
Shadow
Who Dunnit
Congo
TMNT Pro
Ghostbusters Pro
Batman 66
WCS (possibly)

Immediately available in collection as trade:
Earthshaker ($3100)
Elvira and the Party Monsters ($4000)

Possibly available with right deal:
Judge Dredd
Fishtales

4 weeks later
#7149 4 months ago

It’s ok to flip. It’s ok to side hustle. It’s ok to be the early bird who gets the worm. But one might as well call a spade a spade to maintain credibility and integrity. “Yup, it was a great deal so I scooped it up. But I’ve cleaned it up, tweaked it, put a few games on it to get familiar with rule set and broaden tournament skills; never actually had the room so now it’s time to make a few bucks for the effort”

#7169 3 months ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

So who has shipped an arcade game lately

Check out GrabAndGoGaming.com. They hit me with a pretty reasonable $300 quote for a similar distance

3 weeks later
#7228 3 months ago

Gottlieb Teed Off- $1800

I’m going to be putting up my ugly Tee’d Off in a week, or two, or three. The definition of players condition. Routed with lots of playfield wear. But a great game game for the kids and family or as a first or second pin.

Judge Dredd w color DMD - $4,000

Eventuallly I’ll be putting up my Dredd as well. It is in very nice condition overall with the only thing to mention is some very minor playfield planking that is hardly noticed and does not impact play. Otherwise playfield is nice. Cabinet is nice. Speaker lights. New legs. Etc. I can swap out the color DMD, or put on old crap legs, or remove all comet matrix lighting mods (illuminated flipper buttons, speaker lights, illuminated topper, etc) if you want it cheaper.

I’m open to straight cash or trades.

1 week later
#7270 85 days ago

Teed off sold.

Judge Dredd available now

Archived after 4 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “This is a pretty nice Dredd available! It is in very nice condition overall with the only thing to mention is some very minor playfield planking that is hardly noticed and does not...”
2021-07-28
Grand Rapids, MI

When Ultraman arrives, a very nice Road show or a very nice no good gofers will be on the block, or maybe my daughter will let me sell Black Rose this time around…

3 weeks later
#7342 62 days ago

On deck for sale/trade:

Checkpoint. Currently a small project - should only be a clean and shop but I haven’t had time yet to fully review it. 6 kids can sometimes suck up your time! $1700 as is, but I don’t mind having fun with it either! Once playing nicely…probably $2200.

Road show. Pretty dang nice. Like very nice. W/color DMD & speaker lights. $5200.

I’ll get these listed at some point but easy to throw out here if any interest in interim.

#7383 56 days ago

Nice roadshow

Archived after 29 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “Clean and nice. Color dmd Comet matrix: speaker lights, under cab lighting, back box back wall lighting, illuminated flippers, trough light Comet non ghosting color matched 1smd in...”
2021-08-25
Grand Rapids, MI

Checkpoint noted earlier may end up being a small project! I played a quick game tonight, noticed GI out, saw burnt connector, repinned then I had an issue turning on the game. Doesn’t boot right now. Starts up with “checkpoint!”, then goes idle. It’s got to be a small issue. I can’t believe I messed something up THAT bad repinning a connector, but my pay grade stops there on pins. Let me know if you want a small project before I get Matt over here from GRPinball and spend $150!

#7384 55 days ago

Who Dunnit?!?! Very nice all original - $4,000

Will be listed with pics next week.

1 week later
#7409 47 days ago

Teed off available again. Buyer is moving out of town so I’m buying it back from him!

Available now or soon:
Teed off
Road show
Who dunnit

#7416 41 days ago

I’m going to have a shortage of room soon so parting with 2 of the following 3. All are very very nice condition games and priced at what I have in them to bring them to this condition. Very nice and/or cleared playfields. $4800 with original DMD or $5200 with color DMD. Road show is currently listed - rest will eventually get listed.

-No good gofers
-World Cup soccer
-Road show

2 weeks later
#7476 20 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bigger-amp-better-pinball-style-what-ya-got

Gottlieb Monte Carlo for trade only you Michiganders. Let’s get this bigger and better thing going! What do you have that’s better?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider riefepeters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside