(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2030 8 years ago

Didnt realize there was a Michigan section here till a member pointed it out to me,, thanks rockrand! Here is link to my Guns N Roses I have for sale in the market place, lowered price from $5900 to $5500 Located in Brooklyn MI, 49230

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/28067

roses1_(resized).jpgroses1_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#2276 8 years ago

Lowered the price of my Guns N Roses again,, from $5500 down to $5,000 add is on here in the market place with lots of pics.

12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2380 8 years ago

Guns N Roses still available $4,900 located Brooklyn , MI see my market place add for lots of pics.

12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg12193271_10153630039828326_2858880307328692651_n_(resized).jpg

#2382 8 years ago

Need to unload some games if anybody local is interested, 2 commercial building remodels at once were a terrible idea and took all my $

Guns N Roses $4,900 Tee'd off $2,000 Shaq Attaq $2,000 Gladiator $2,000 Escape from Lost world (yes with silkscreened glass) $2,000 -Silverball mania $1,200 , Trident $1,200, Time killers acrade game $500, Bally Hardbody $1,200, Swinger $1,200, Stellar wars $1,200, Tag team wrestling $1,200 The rest are sold already.. Serious buyers only.. thanks..located Brooklyn
EDIT- Tag Team pending, Gladiator Pending.. Silverball Pending

#2401 8 years ago

Amkeopfer, perhaps you read my add wrong, I have Escape from the Lost World, its not a Jurassic park game. It is a dinosaur game though.. when I bought it I actually thought it was a Jurassic Park one since it was called lost world. but it came out years before Jurassic park did.. quite confusing actually. I didnt realize it wasnt jurassic park until I started looking for a manual for it.. it has a neat silk screened playfield glass with dinosaurs in the glass.

#2402 8 years ago

Here is a short video for everybody thats been asking about Tag Team Wrestling.. have current full price offer, if you want to make an offer it will need to be above that.. will leave for sale for a few days
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5nsqhphXX/?taken-by=brooklyn.shirt.co

1 week later
#2543 8 years ago

Update
Guns N Roses $4,900 Tee'd off $2,000 Shaq Attaq $2,000 Gladiator $2,000 Escape from Lost world (yes with silkscreened glass) $2,000 -Silverball mania $1,200 , Trident $1,200, Time killers acrade game $500, Bally Hardbody $1,200, Swinger $1,200, Stellar wars $1,200, Tag team wrestling $1,200 The rest are sold already.. Serious buyers only.. thanks..located Brooklyn
EDIT- Guns N Roses sold and gone, Tag Team & Gladiator sold pending pick up. . buyer passed on silverball so thats still available. Also Clay was here and repaired Simpsons yesterday and its in great working order now.. THANKS CLAY!

#2552 8 years ago

Im glad you posted that Kruzman,, that reminded me I have a EK head and backglass in my warehouse.. along with several other playfields and backglasses I forgot about..I'll have to make a trip up there tomorrow..

1 week later
#2596 8 years ago

purchased these 2 about 5 years ago.. I thought they were regular pinball,, had they shipped and realized they are something a bit different, they are still on the pallets, I never brought them home for my pin collection. I paid about $1500 for these with shipping.. Asking $300 each, or both for $500, legs are on the pallets also , plugged in and they turn on.. Located Brooklyn, Michigan 49230

orleans_(resized).jpgorleans_(resized).jpg
orleans1_(resized).jpgorleans1_(resized).jpg
orleans2_(resized).jpgorleans2_(resized).jpg
orleans3_(resized).jpgorleans3_(resized).jpg

#2601 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

BUMP for your machines and how much for the Manley?
Brad

Its the orignal from 1948 from the movie theatre building I own.. which is my current warehouse.. not for sale.

#2612 8 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I'm looking to pick up a game or 2 in the Detroit metro area - although I am willing to travel a bit. I'm looking to spend about 3K. What do you all have for sale?

Here are the pics you asked for in PM, since Im not sure how to attach pics in a PM on here.

gladiator_(resized).jpggladiator_(resized).jpg

lostworld_(resized).jpglostworld_(resized).jpg

#2622 8 years ago

Edit: SOLD
Here is the Evel Knievel head I have that a few of you were asking for pics of. I got it like this some time ago, so I don know if any of the boards or electronics are working. The part the glass is in, is in ok shape,, the back box that houses the electronics is not, Asking $200 Pick up Brooklyn, MI

IMAG6412_(resized).jpgIMAG6412_(resized).jpg
IMAG6406_(resized).jpgIMAG6406_(resized).jpg
IMAG6409_(resized).jpgIMAG6409_(resized).jpg
IMAG6414_(resized).jpgIMAG6414_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2719 8 years ago

Just went to mark my calendar for the pinball shows, PATZ and the Michigan Pinball Expo.. but I see no expo dates, no updated website since last year, no updated facebook? Anybody know what happened?

9 months later
#3594 7 years ago

Nice Tee'd off for sale, Brooklyn, Mi 49230 $2,000 no trades

5 months later
#4030 6 years ago

Wanted, good working and playing game for art project, looking for inexpensive game with trashed playfield, trashed cabinet art, trash backglass, want to make a custom painted one so any thing can be gone over. PM me what you have, prefer within 100 miles of Jackson..

2 months later
#4199 6 years ago

Have my hulk project for sale, cant seem to uplpoad pics here anymore, so here is link to my CL add, located Brooklyn, Mi . I would trade for a fully working game that can have mismatched cabinet, bad playfield , trashed artwork on it etc as I'd like to have a game all custom painted for our street art project here in Brooklyn

jxn.craigslist.org link

#4200 6 years ago

Very nice Fish Tales Home use for the last 20 years, and looks like it was HUO before then as well. $4,200 no trades- Lots of pics on my CL add. Have buyer that has indicated they are sending deposit, but will still be for sale until received.

jxn.craigslist.org link

#4204 6 years ago

Fish tales is sold

1 month later
#4330 6 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Radical! For sale.

Machine - For Sale
Radical!New!Shopped “Bally Radical! For sale. Pretty rare game these days. Game has Mylar in the main Playfield so all inserts look good. Some wear spots under the drops on the ramps and some in the...”
4 hours ago Jackson, MICHIGAN 3,400 (OBO)
Leachdude

Ive played this Radical last week, super fun game, lots of stuff going on, plays great!

#4332 6 years ago

Anybody on here the lucky one that got the nice shape twilight zone in Detroit for $3,700 ?? Hope so, guy said it sold to the first person that came,, obviously..

#4337 6 years ago

Brad was the lucky buyer of the twilight.. it was in facebook marketplace, very clean looking too

1 week later
#4366 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Anybody got a line on a game barrel multicade?

I bought one of the barrel multicades from pinball at the zoo this year, guy was out of grand rapids,

1 week later
#4400 6 years ago
Quoted from Coin_Door_Kid:

My 5 pins for 5K. Is it worth it? Interested let me know.
Pics in Profile.

Hey Coin door kid, if you read I tried to message you, says your account has been deleted though..

5 months later
#4684 5 years ago

pmWolf you must have played mine at PATZ I hope everyone enjoyed it...I liked meeting and chatting with lots of you

Quoted from pmWolf:

Itching for a GOTG now.
Have trade bait, like a Wrestlemania LE, STTNG with color DMD, a Whirlwind, and a Flipper Football.
Semi considering an Avengers, too...but not too heavily.</blockquote

4 months later
#5078 5 years ago

Since Rock Stopped selling LED'S I contacted the manufacture and placed an order, if anybody local needs any - or I can ship. I have about 5,000 here . Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Bright White, Sun Light, non ghosting, 4 led, wedge and regular, and also some domned top. 40 cents each.. Pick Up Brooklyn michigan 49230

2 months later
#5172 5 years ago

Wanted .. good deal on Ghostbusters Pro, Deadpool Pro, Metallica Pro, maybe some other newer pro's if price is good, I have GOTG already but would consider another one if price is right. Cash in hand for all 4, msg me what you have, prefer localish .. Im not looking to drive more then a few hours from 49230 PM me

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit- Purchased excelelnt GB pro, still looking for others,

2 months later
#5281 5 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Anyone ever seen a Junk Yard for sale?

Yes, one of the guys in our club has an excellent one he mentioned selling, $3,800 if your interested, Jackson area.

#5286 5 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Can you PM me a contact? email or something.

Sorry about that, just talked to him, its no longer available.

1 week later
#5320 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Machine - For Sale

Total Nuclear Annihilation

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “TNA for sale. Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2017. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the lo...”

15 hours ago

Lafayette, IN

5,700 (OBO)

Tsskinne

Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2017. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the location. Head has a few scuffs. Willing to get new decals for the head if that’s an issue for anyone. I’ve installed the clear washers under the posts for playfield protection per spooky recommendation. If anyone is interested let me know.

How did you get one so early? Or did you mean January of 2018?

#5322 5 years ago

WTB: Anybody in the area have a nice Guns N Roses .. up to $5,500

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit, Guns N Roses purchased!

1 month later
#5350 5 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Looking to buy a WOZ if anyone has one for sale. PM me.

Parker posted his in Chelsea yesterday for $5,800 Its the one from Marvins, so its pretty beat up and has 1 million plays on it.

1 month later
#5433 4 years ago

Update Hardbody - SALE PENDING

Bally hardbody $1,200 needs shopped & cleaned , owned for 6 years. -

Williams tri zone $1,200 has some playfield wearing ..owned 3 years.
Moving some games out to storage .30 games leaves no room. May list a few others
You can see lots of pics of both on fb marketplace . Games already apart, wrapped and in garage . Pick up Brooklyn 49230

Added over 5 years ago:

Update: Hardbody sold

1 month later
#5594 4 years ago

Listed my Beat the Clock in the marketplace- $1,800 Rare game, only 500 made- I took it to PATZ in 2018

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82141

2 months later
#5821 4 years ago

Anybody interested in a package deal of trident & tri-zone for $1,500 , both already out of game room and in garage for easy loading, tri zone head and legs off, trident still together..trident was all fine..and still plays fine..but sound seems to be gone all of the sudden, tri zone works and plays fine. Both have some wear,have had tri zone for 4 Years, and trident 7-8 years. Brooklyn MI 49230

#5827 4 years ago

tri zone & Trident are sold

2 weeks later
#5860 4 years ago

Atari Middle Earth $750
Rescue 911 $2,100

Listed my Atari Middle earth on FB marketplace, $750 Excellent playfield, cabinet ok, plastics excellent, turns on now, but wont boot. Score displays come on. Had tech check all the transistors , all looked good he said, back glass looks great but is peeling on back, no pieces have came off yet so I'll be taping it to secure. Many pics on FB if you want to see,

Also have my Rescue 911 listed on FB marketplace, took down to wood recently for full cleaning and shop, all colored LEDs & GI LED, all flashers LED now also, replaced many parts with brand new stuff, helicopter gears, couplers, ball raise arm, upper stop light motor, other misc.. playfield has burn mark on one ambulance headlight from previous stuck flasher, didnt bubble mylar though. , Reduced from $2,500 to $2,100

Both located Brooklyn, Mi 49230 .. already out of game room and in garage ready to go

2 months later
#5989 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Still looking for a Stern Elvis - Cash in hand!

One listed yesterday in marketplace. Terra haute Indiana

3 months later
#6204 4 years ago
Quoted from GreatN8:

Does anyone in Michigan have a "Who Dunnit" or a "NBA Fast Break" (Bally) they are willing to sell? If so, Please PM me
I am looking for either if it is in great condition for a fair and reasonable price. ( No scammers remember? lol )
Thank you

There has been a who dunnit it listed in concord Michigan on Craigslist for a while, they are asking $3,500

1 week later
#6231 3 years ago

Will trade for dumbbell set . Project middle earth, turns on, lights up..won't boot or play, display do show numbers, great playfield..backglass has flaked but not come off yet. Pics on Facebook marketplace. Since my gym has been closed for two months ..I'd be willing to trade for dumblell set like 25's to 80's . Don't need anything small. Located brooklyn..49230

1 month later
#6340 3 years ago

Project Coney Island - $650 or would trade towards working cocktail pin

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98288

3 months later
#6564 3 years ago

Open to trades.. maybe bksor , Deadpool, and I'd still like a cocktail pin also

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Munsters pro pinball machine 489 plays, mint condition. Brand new purple illusion powder coating on rails, legs, hinges , shooter , lockdown . Possible trade for other newer ...”
2020-11-22
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#6590 3 years ago

World challenge soccer for sale ,

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape world challenge soccer. Somewhat hard to find in the US from what I understand. Some touch up done around outholes. I did a topside tear down to clean and wax, all new r...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 918 times

1 month later
#6665 3 years ago

Anybody have a T2 or T3 , looking for a friend

1 month later
#6766 3 years ago

Listed really nice speakeasy on fb marketplace $1,500. I keep trying to post add on pinside also but it glitches out and freezes when I try to load pics ‍♂️‍♂️

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/319659116057772/

#6770 3 years ago

currently for sale

Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice classic speakeasy pinball machine by bally. Near mint playfield and backglass, new alltek driver board, new pingulf ecu board, lights all led converted, has neat add a ball fe...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 877 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape world challenge soccer. Somewhat hard to find in the US from what I understand. Some touch up done around outholes. I did a topside tear down to clean and wax, all new r...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 918 times

#6789 3 years ago

Batman forever, prefer to sell, but possible trades

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice sega widebody Batman forever . 6 player Many upgrades, custom powder coating, big color dmd, pinsound boards upgrades , pin sound shaker motor, almost all LED converted,...”
2021-01-24
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 586 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6810 3 years ago

Listed my Truck stop on fb marketplace. $2,300 I've had it at PATZ before so you may have played. For some reason I'm still not able to make pinside adds from my phone, it freezes when I go to upload pics. Have to do it from my desktop. In the meantime here is fb add

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/711953216171931/

2 months later
#6961 3 years ago

I have 3 mostly empty cabs for sale. Old monte carlo, old soccer, big indian.. no playfield or back glass..some have some internal parts. They've been sitting in my dry warehouse for some time. Asking $200 each. Or would trade for some wall hanger playfields of equal value, translites, etc
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/266612481845632/

#6980 3 years ago

ILooking for another cocktail pin or two, anyone have one to sell ? Puffdanny ??

#6992 2 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

There's a Caribbean Cruise listed on Cleveland craigslist

Don't bother with that..I had a deal to buy it, left for cleveland this morning, buyer just texted me and said they don't want to sell now after I've been on the road for two hours headed there.

#6994 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Seriously? That's awful. If they caught you and changed their mind before you got on the road that is one thing but after a couple hours of driving that is not cool at all.

Yep...garbage. Talked several days with them making sure it was ok. It's at a storage facility. Now someone got in their ear telling them it's rare and worth thousands..and such mint condition.

#6998 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

That’s crap. If you paid a down payment, you might even be entitled to that game if the deal was confirmed in an email, text or PM. It’s probably not worth the headache, but you can call me if you want me to send the seller a summons. That will learn em for breaking deals when you are already on your way there.

It's not a pinball person just some random person that had a game and they would not take a deposit so no there was no deposit, I don't have any issue with people changing their minds it's whatever but the fact that they knew I was coming from three and a half hours away and was almost there is some bullshit

2 weeks later
#7022 2 years ago

Looking for something new..who has something maybe not listed yet ..bksor, deadpool, stranger things, etc.. pm me $4500-$5,000 range

1 month later
#7178 2 years ago

Anybody have a Tommy that they would want to trade for my Tales from the crypt? Possible other trades, but Tommy is top of list. Pm me for offers.

1 month later
#7278 2 years ago

I have a space station and raven available for sale or trade. Both have nice playfields, cabinets are player condition, Dayhuff maintained both of these over the last 5 years or so. Raven has new board and the updated female translite. Pm me for offers or more info. Just got these, they were not part of my personal home collection

#7282 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Maintained by Dayhuff? That's a thing? How do I get that?

You call him, pay him, live 10 minutes away and hope he brought cookies too

1 week later
#7313 2 years ago

Looking to sell space station $2800 and Raven $1,400 . Was taking to PATZ to sell but cancelled, I just had all 8 legs powder coated satin black. Both are players condition cabinets, playfields good, and both games work well, Raven has newer aftermarket MPU & the new style lady translite., Raven needs some coin door wiring cleaned up. Would do package deal $3,700 for both.

#7328 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Raven Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent players condition Raven, new aftermarket MPU, newer style translite, grounding mods done, some colored LED's, everything works, was taking to pinall at the zoo, but event ca...”
2021-09-29
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 640 times

#7329 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent space station, everything works except player 3 display, translite is a bit faded, and cabinet paint isn't great. Just had the legs all powder coated satin black. Was planni...”
2021-08-15
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

Will do package deal on space station and Raven $3,700

1 week later
#7386 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Who Dunnit?!?! Very nice all original - $4,000
Will be listed with pics next week.

Is it the one from the estate sale in jenison.

1 week later
#7410 2 years ago

WTB black knight sword of rage pro.

WTB star trek pro, vault preferred, will consider original run also. Pm me

#7412 2 years ago

I saw that one, I'm not interested in doing business with that seller though.

3 weeks later
#7477 2 years ago

Players condition south park, all LED except flashers, and players condition Harley Davidson GI LED, available for sale, trade..or two for 1 trade. Asking $3,700 each. Pinside keeps crashing when I try to make adds..I've had this happen before then is fine a few days later. Adds and pics in FB marketplace.

#7501 2 years ago

Harley & Southpark. For sale or possible trade both for one newer game +/- cash

Machine - For Sale
Harley Davidson Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Playes condition Harley, GI is LED, shaker motor, clean playfield, all works, has had all optos replaced. Possible trade for something nicer, or 2 for 1 trades for something nicer,...”
2021-10-07
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 136 times

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good players condition South Park. GI lights all LED, playfield lights almost all LED, newer stern main board, wearing around flipper buttons, some wearing at cartman hole, wearing...”
2021-10-07
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 398 times

2 weeks later
#7542 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You can take boy wonder to train on one at the Basement in Toledo

That's laser war.

1 week later
#7566 2 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Thinking of putting my blacked out Centaur for sale soon. For those of you that went to PATZ 2019 it won best in show.
It plays great and 100%.
Just looking to sell right now, but partial trades could be entertained.

That game was absolutely gorgeous!!!

#7576 2 years ago

WTB Iron Maiden pro, and Metallica pro. Pm me if you have..thanks

4 weeks later
#7644 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Grand Slam Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bally grand slam pinball machine. Machine was part of small collection recently acquired. Some minor repair was done and is now all working, all switches register and coils work c...”
2021-12-04
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 242 times

Bally Grand Slam for sale

#7647 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Does anyone know of a place in S.E. Michigan to play Halloween in the wild? Marvin's doesn't have it. Pinball Pete's? Anywhere? Thanks a lot.

As far as I know the only one on location in the state is pyramid scheme in grand rapids. They aren't even to game 100 yet on the builds.

1 week later
#7666 2 years ago

Super nice demolition man professionally shopped etc. See my FB add. I can only post adds here from my laptop, phone never lets me. So official add will be up here in a day or two.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/231253229140834/

#7668 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent shape Demolition Man pinball machine. Game was just completely shopped by professional technician. If you have seen the games from the Jackson area crowd that have won aw...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 1089 times

#7675 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape working Baby Pac-Man , clean cabinet, nice condition plastics, monitor looks in nice shape, nice colors, good sound. Some wearing around some of the arrows on playfield ...”
2021-12-14
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 180 times

Nice Baby Pac-Man for sale

#7680 2 years ago

Baby Pac-Man is sold,
Demolition Man reduced to $4,900

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent shape Demolition Man pinball machine. Game was just completely shopped by professional technician. If you have seen the games from the Jackson area crowd that have won aw...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Viewed: 1089 times

#7688 2 years ago

Flash , just back from technician. He put in a used set of refurbished boards, new pin connectors on boards, rebuilt all 3 flippers, all lights working, no LED's. All new titan clear rubbers, back glass.has some flaking. Game works and plays well. Will post add tomorrow, here is link to FB add
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1229230497600867/

#7693 2 years ago

Flash is sold,..that was fast.

4 weeks later
#7784 2 years ago

Have a Nice world cup, and decent Space Odyssey EM

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1978 Williams world cup soccer pinball. Flippers and rubbers brand new, just completely serviced by technician and in proper working order. Game has led under lights and led leg pr...”
2022-01-19
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 264 times

Machine - For Sale
Space Odyssey Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Space Odyssey EM. 2 player. Did you watch Disney + Loki, they use a Space Mission pinball machine in it, which is the 4 player version of Space Odyssey! Game just had a little main...”
2022-01-19
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 156 times

#7791 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Do you know them?
Looking at the pic, I would wager that person doesn’t live in Monroe and is the reason this thread was created

That's where I've seen that wood slat wall before..nice catch.. hard pass on any game that seller ever has.

1 month later
#7902 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Doctor who pinball with about $1,800 in upgrades. Just put a brand new mini playfield motor and gearbox assembly in for time expander. Has new pinsound plus, pi...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Viewed: 1020 times

Listed Very nice Upgraded Doctor Who. I know lots of people love this game, turns out Im not one of them

2 weeks later
#7933 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition mandalorian pro, very nicely powder coated. Would like to trade for Godzilla or Deadpool, possibly other titles but mainly looking for those. 760 plays.”
2022-06-23
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 650 times

Looking to trade mint powder coated mandalorian.. top of list Godzilla, Deadpool, maiden. Possibly others.

2 weeks later
#7967 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

That’s not fair. If they have a broken or malfunctioning game, let them know about it. I’ve never had any problem getting my money back in that rare event or even them putting a couple of credits on a game for me. They get all the new games and LE’s at that. They have pins in 3 different areas of the arcade as well, probably upwards of 25 pins. Check out all that Ann Arbor has to offer while you’re here. It’s one of a handful of cities in Michigan that makes for a truly worthwhile visit.

Nah..he's totally right
. There games are maintained like garbage. Same shit not working on them for months and months. Deadpool has been auto launching for a year, star trek NG broken for a year , theatre of magic belonged in a dumpster, it's a place for redemption games.. they do buy all the new LE's and then promptly never maintain them. Most of the local pinball players refuse to play there

3 weeks later
#8057 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does anyone know anybody who does pinball cabinet restore ? My GOTG LE came with shipping damage and I want it fixed
Thanks

Leachdude has a new empty star wars cabinet for sale in Jackson. That might be your best bet.. swap and new artwork

1 week later
#8101 1 year ago

Memorial day IFPA tournament at my house, event sign up is on Facebook, msg me if you don't have Facebook and would like to attend. I've linked it on Michigan pinball players fb also.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/sterling-s-memorial-day-tournament-2022

3 weeks later
#8150 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

Come on , anybody finding a nib Zilla at retail is buying it themselves obviously

#8154 1 year ago

Nice powder coated GNR for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice GNR, all powder coated including ball ramp trails. Has full cliffy set, scoop, trough, and 2 piece shooter lane cliffy. 2nd owner. 367 plays. New magnet coil and new shoo...”
2022-06-05
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 253 times

1 week later
#8241 1 year ago

Reduced my mandalorian to $6,700 . Seems to be a lot of these available, at least this one is nicely powder coated!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition mandalorian pro, very nicely powder coated. Would like to trade for Godzilla or Deadpool, possibly other titles but mainly looking for those. 760 plays.”
2022-06-23
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 650 times

1 week later
#8259 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Yes, I'm interested. Was hoping for a roached playfield Hard Top project pin for a fair price.
I just received the Wolffpack display kit for my Sorcerer (System 9). Super nice kit and super easy to construct. Couldn't recommend more!

Just put wolfpacs in 3 games.. changed taxi to green, Elektra to blue., And factory for hulk. I agree they are really nice and look fantastic

2 weeks later
#8297 1 year ago

Our next IFPA Certified tournament is Saturday July 23 , space is limited, approx 10 spaces left . Brooklyn Michigan

All info in Facebook post here

https://fb.me/e/1XuXoySX7

3 weeks later
#8345 1 year ago

Pretty nice Taxi, and players BIG Game

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Taxi fully shopped by professional tech may 2022 and all parts installed then. Brand New rottendog mpu board and add on board ($450) brand new green LED wolfpac displays ($400) all...”
2022-10-09
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 123 days
Viewed: 905 times

Machine - For Sale
Big Game Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition classic stern widebody BIG GAME. Excellent backglass, all switches work, and all lights are working other then maybe 1 or 2. New high voltage board, Playfield h...”
2022-08-08
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 360 times

2 weeks later
#8363 1 year ago

Cheap trizone available, just back from tech

Machine - For Sale
Tri Zone Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Just got this back from the tech it needed some pins replaced on the harness, and a few transistors he replaced and a few other things. It's fully working now. Has not been cleaned...”
2023-04-02
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 669 times

2 weeks later
#8404 1 year ago

Would anyone like both these games for package deal for $3,000.

Machine - For Sale
Tri Zone Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Just got this back from the tech it needed some pins replaced on the harness, and a few transistors he replaced and a few other things. It's fully working now. Has not been cleaned...”
2023-04-02
Brooklyn, MI

Machine - For Sale
Big Game Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition classic stern widebody BIG GAME. Excellent backglass, all switches work, and all lights are working other then maybe 1 or 2. New high voltage board, Playfield h...”
2022-08-08
Brooklyn, MI
Viewed: 360 times

#8412 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Good afternoon all, I am picking up a Deadpool pro tomorrow on my way to the toledo auction. I just bought a premium so the pro will be going up for sale. If anyone is interested let me know. If you are at the auction I will have it with me. I need to check it out. Its HUO but has some plays on it. Once I get it home I will go thru it and make a proper ad.

Hopefully your not picking up the stolen one in ohio..there is a thread if you haven't seen it

1 week later
#8452 1 year ago

Big Game & Wild fyre are now sold.
Tri zone reduced to $1,200

Machine - For Sale
Tri Zone Archived
2023-04-02
Brooklyn, MI

2 weeks later
#8495 1 year ago

Our last IFPA tournament of the year is Saturday October 29th in Brooklyn Michigan. 40 games, 9 sick trophies, smoked pork , other great food + payouts.

Here is page link and sign up link. Limited to 28 players. Follow page for updates and msg me or confirm on FB to get signed up

https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball

https://fb.me/e/5yAc1iMKi

1 month later
#8597 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I have a EATPM. Works good,players condition. Send me a message if interested and I can get you some pics. I will contribute to pinside if this game sells from this post.

Post price please. Everyone is interested in an Elvira at a good price. But not at a high price. Save people the trouble of messaging you if it's out of their budget.

1 week later
#8663 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Just listed a Junk Yard in marketplace, also looking to trade the three below for one, looking for modern Sterns.
El Dorado-has few rough spots on playfield 100% working
Shaq needs to be shopped playing 100% Wear by court spinner.
Batman Forever- Has LED, DMD not working, gameplay 100% working and clean. One small nick in playfield.

I'm pretty sure I have one of the large Sega Dmd's for batman if you or potential buyer need one $250+ shipping

1 month later
#8804 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Machine - For Sale

Mousin' Around!

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Mousin’ Around up for sale. Looking to fund another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, PayPal, etc.

Fast playing and 100% working game, full Come...”

17 hours ago

Fairview Park, OH
(993 mi)

grantopia

2,500 (Firm)

Machine - For Sale

Ripley's Believe It or Not!

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my RBION up for sale. Funding another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, no PayPal, etc.

Game plays 100% and is fully LED w/ NVRAM.

Hard to tell from...”

17 hours ago

Fairview Park, OH
(993 mi)

grantopia

4,500 (Firm)

Just across the border!

Are they in Fairview park or a different city? Fairview park isn't anywhere close to just across the border

#8806 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Fairview Park, OH, so maybe 2 hours from Detroit? They are not literally on the border but I can get into Michigan in just a bit over an hour?

Says 3 hours 8 minutes, 193 miles from Detroit . To far for me, would like to have a mosuin around and Ripley's some day though

4 months later
#9023 10 months ago

Professionally shopped and upgraded police force listed, also made be listing a professionally shopped and upgraded bride of Pinbot soon also, the tech has it all finished and it was in our tournament last weekend, got lots of compliments on it. Choggard, don't waste your time pm'ing me, not doing business with you

Machine - For Sale
Police Force Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams police force pinball machine. Professional shop job and upgrades done just last month, May 2023. Game was completely taken apart and cleaned and waxed. All brand new Tita...”
2023-06-16
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 84 times

1 month later
#9113 8 months ago

Listed a Professionally redone Johnny mnemonic with many brand new parts, and listed near mint true Huo 2 owner Lord of the rings , interested in Batman 66 or Elvira House of Horrors for LOTR

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Johnny mnemonic pinball machine, just professionally shopped & upgraded with over $1,400 in work. Game has all brand new comet LED's, all new titan clear rubbers, boards servi...”
2023-09-12
Brooklyn, MI
Viewed: 455 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Near mint condition. I'm the 2nd owner, first owner purchased brand new in 2004, and game sat in their finished basement next to a pool table where is was rarely played for 18 year...”
49 days ago
Brooklyn, MI
Expired!

2 weeks later
#9133 8 months ago

Add is gone, is it his only 80 play $15k acdc premium? By looking at the shooter lane maybe they used rocks for the first 80 plays instead of pinballs

1 month later
#9199 6 months ago

Mint HUO Star Trek vault, pin stadiums + extras

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “2018 Vault edition, HUO, game came new from Trent at Tilt in Columbus. I purchased from original owner. 530 plays, RGB pin stadiums,. LED panel backbox mod, shooter , floating ast...”
34 days ago
Brooklyn, MI

2 weeks later
#9235 6 months ago

Car Hop & Stern Lightning listed

Machine - For Sale
Lightning Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition classic Stern Lightning. Just had this game professionally shopped ,boards serviced , batteries relocated, any caps needing replaced were done, some harness rep...”
2023-10-17
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 160 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rare car hop, game plays 100%. All lights working , all switches working. Displays great, drops work correctly. Has wearing around flipper and a few spots that could easily be touc...”
34 days ago
Brooklyn, MI

3 weeks later
#9303 5 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Lol....sorry I missed THAT......
Went to my 40th high school class reunion a few weeks ago, talking with one of my old classmates. He tells me there's a rich dentist friend of his that likes pinball and has a few games. Guy called last night, he was gonna be in the neighborhood looking at an apartment complex he's thinking of getting. Not an apartment, the whole complex.
Anyways, he comes over, plays about 1 ball on all 20+ games, then just says "I'll take that one, that one and that one, how much do I owe you?" He's picking up TSPP, BSD and DE SW tomorrow.

Send him to my house to play my Lord of the rings & Doctor who & star Trek vault .. he can even play 2 balls before he buys!

1 month later
#9381 3 months ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Anyone interested in a Cleopatra EM with a restored playfield?

Pretty rare, just picked up one myself in Lansing last month s

2 months later
#9439 49 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Bally Truck Stop, working project. Game has playfield wearing, had tech replace some coils, brand new rear diverter coil and a few others. Sound not working, came on a few times...”
49 days ago
Brooklyn, MI
Expired!

Working project truck stop

#9447 43 days ago

Lost world, reduced from $1,700 to $1,500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Bally lost world pinball. Cleaned, rubbers replaced, switches adjusted, backglass had started to flake so it was taped on back to prevent any further art separation. Sometimes nee...”
2024-03-11
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 246 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9499 5 days ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Anyone selling a spiderman vault? cash in hand.

Chris Grace has a really nice one, not sure if still available

Motorcitypinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=mitoska and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.