(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,456 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 190.
#1 9 years ago

Let's clean this mess up and try again.

#2 9 years ago

Awesome. I always felt a bit dirty reading and posting in that other one.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Gonna sell a few of my games ...
AC/DC Premium (like new, low plays)
Attack from Mars (collector quality with every mod under the sun)
Junk Yard (excellent condition - also have Laseriffic topper)
Guns n Roses (Pinball Refinery edition with tons of mods and topper)
I'm not giving 'em away so don't bother contacting me flippers. But I am offering them at fair market prices so if you've been looking for one of these titles PM me and I can get you more information/pics.

Excellent. <Bump>

#4 9 years ago

Got a Capcom Flipper Football here, everything working great but one drop target thats broken at the very bottom...I'll look to see if I have one to replace it with. Perfect display and flippers strong. Cabinet is nice and has the ticket dispenser full of tickets, I dont know if the dispenser works since I dont know anything about them but its there and clean. Nice coin door and translite too. I'm asking $1500 obo.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#5 9 years ago

Glad to see nice, honest people running a Michigan thread!

I'm a couple hours from Detroit, but I've got a Shaq Attaq I'm looking to trade, +/- cash as needed. I'm guessing I'll fare better selling it locally, but on the off chance anyone's interested, I'm willing to make the drive at least as far as Detroitish. (Now sold, pending buyer coming back to pick it up.)

#6 9 years ago

LIve in West Michigan, still looking for a DM or a HS2 to buy, for my first pinball purchase. Scammers need not apply. Any leads are appreciated. PM with info, if you have any. Thanks.

#7 9 years ago

Got a nice Maverick everything works as it should has LEDs in key spots about 30 total.
The dmd is super bright with no issues.just a fun all around game for the price.
Asking $1650 Obo

If interested
Call,text or email
Mike
810-588-2649

image-360.jpgimage-360.jpg image-596.jpgimage-596.jpg
#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Glad to see nice, honest people running a Michigan thread!
I'm a couple hours from Detroit, but I've got a Shaq Attaq I'm looking to trade, +/- cash as needed. I'm guessing I'll fare better selling it locally, but on the off chance anyone's interested, I'm willing to make the drive at least as far as Detroitish.

Almost bought one at the last pinball ball expo, game gets a bad rep but it's a lot of fun.

I'm searching for Rollergames, another cheesy themed pin but I love the game play. Also in the search for a Capcom Breakshot.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from robbycsmith:

Almost bought one at the last pinball ball expo, game gets a bad rep but it's a lot of fun.
I'm searching for Rollergames, another cheesy themed pin but I love the game play. Also in the search for a Capcom Breakshot.

I know a guy who just picked up a diamond plate roller games.... PM me and I'll get you his email....

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got a Capcom Flipper Football here, everything working great but one drop target thats broken at the very bottom...I'll look to see if I have one to replace it with. Perfect display and flippers strong. Cabinet is nice and has the ticket dispenser full of tickets, I dont know if the dispenser works since I dont know anything about them but its there and clean. Nice coin door and translite too. I'm asking $1500 obo.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

Broken drop target replaced with a brand new one. Game is now working all the way, we'll I'm still not sure about that ticket dispensor thingy but who cares really?

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#11 9 years ago

Facebook has a Midwest collectors group if you want to join.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/359318007478937/

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Jimid34:

LIve in West Michigan, still looking for a DM or a HS2 to buy, for my first pinball purchase. Scammers need not apply. Any leads are appreciated. PM with info, if you have any. Thanks.

I have a hs2 but it will not be ready for about a month or so if you are still interested then. Sorry but have a very busy schedule.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I have a hs2 but it will not be ready for about a month or so if you are still interested then. Sorry but have a very busy schedule.

Rock, sounds good. Let me know when you get closer to selling. Had one bought a few weeks ago. We agreed on a price and pickup date. Called the guy, texted him and emailed him numerous times to arrange the pickup and haven't heard from the guy since.....And no, this guy wasn't from Flint.... Southern Indiana...lol....

#14 9 years ago

I don't mean to be ironic, but I am looking for a Johnny Mnemonic.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from robbycsmith:

Totally agreed! It's not a brilliant game, but way better than most of Pinside claims. I'll kinda miss it, actually.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I think Todd in Grayling had one for sale not long ago it may still be available.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I've been meaning to put mine up for trade, just haven't taken pics yet. Looking to trade for a RFM or WCS, maybe others. New cab decals, nice shape, no problems.

I see you have a RFM nosro, wanna deal?

Quoted from Rock914:

I think Todd in Grayling had one for sale not long ago it may still be available.

He traded that off already.

#18 9 years ago

RonB - PM sent

#19 9 years ago

South Park for sale or trade. Todd is a nice guy to deal with.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sega-south-park-evart-michigan-1950

#20 9 years ago

Someone got a smoking deal this morning, a $1400 World Cup. Too bad they beat me to it.
detroit.craigslist.org link

I'm still on the hunt for a WC94 if anyone has one available...

#21 9 years ago

I am also looking for a Rollergames and a Diner

#22 9 years ago

lol, saw that WC94 on craigslist around 2am and figured someone would have jumped on that by midafternoon

#23 9 years ago

Alvin G soccer Ball $1600 obo. Can deliver to Michigan 4th of July weekend. Has lots of extras. New decals, two displays, drop targets, NOS CPU and driver board, flasher board, new sound roms installed.

image-819.jpgimage-819.jpg image-281.jpgimage-281.jpg image-405.jpgimage-405.jpg image-785.jpgimage-785.jpg
#24 9 years ago

30 minute sale on Maverick and striker $1200 each but have to be picked up in 30 minutes leaving for the weekend and want some extra cash call ASAP 810-588-2649 mike

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Excellent. <Bump>

Weekend bump ... gonna sell a few of my games ...
AC/DC Premium (like new, low plays) - $5700 with Laseriffic train topper, $5500 without

Attack from Mars (collector quality with every mod under the sun) - $9400 with LE Laseriffic topper, $9200 without

Junk Yard (excellent condition - also have Laseriffic topper) - $3400 with topper, $3200 without

Guns n Roses (Pinball Refinery edition with tons of mods and topper) - $5800 with GNR topper, $5500 without

I'm not giving 'em away so don't bother contacting me flippers. But I am offering them at fair market prices so if you've been looking for one of these titles PM me and I can get you more information/pics.

#26 9 years ago

CraZ4pin is a quality guy so buy with confidence. I have played these machines and they are immaculate! Especially the AFM, I've never seen a better one. GLWS!

#27 9 years ago

For sale or trade looking for data east Star Wars plus second pin or Twilight Zone (I would add cash) that's my first choice of trade but very open to any trade offers 1for 1,1 for 2 what ever .
This IJ is a diamond in the rough ,no LED's ,faded cabinet hasn't been shopped in years.
BUT !! Works 100% plays just like the $8000 version so if you don't want to do anything cosmetic with it you can enjoy playing it worry free.
The playfield is in excellent condition 8 out 10
Asking $4650 or trade equal value
810-588-2649
Mike

image-980.jpgimage-980.jpg image-934.jpgimage-934.jpg image-528.jpgimage-528.jpg image-595.jpgimage-595.jpg
#28 9 years ago

I have a really nice Metallica Premium I bought NIB with shaker, purple powder coated armor and hand painted Sparky from Dirty Donny himself.

Looking to get $6,300.

PM if interested for some pictures.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I have a really nice Metallica Premium I bought NIB with shaker, purple powder coated armor and hand painted Sparky from Dirty Donny himself.

Wow, I can't believe you're selling that one, great price too!

All of Mike's machines are pristine, and he is really helpful & easy to deal with.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Wow, I can't believe you're selling that one, great price too!
All of Mike's machines are pristine, and he is really helpful & easy to deal with.

Thanks Fred. Hope your wife is enjoying her anniversary gift.

Metallica is a hard one to sell. Played a few games last night. My wife told me not to sell it. I'll happily keep it if no one is interested.

#31 9 years ago

I have always wondered what is the true color of the IJ cabinets is.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Thanks Fred. Hope your wife is enjoying her anniversary gift.

I'm not making this up, she's actually playing it right now. She loves it!

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Looking to get $6,300.
PM if interested for some pictures.

Someone buy my Met PRO from me so I can fund this Premium!!

#34 9 years ago

Here's some pics of Metallica if anyone would like to take a look.

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Mlh812/library/Metallica

Thanks.

Mike

#35 9 years ago

I have a Bally Ro Go for sale in Livonia. Asking 600 on CL, will take 500 from a pinsider.

detroit.craigslist.org link

#36 9 years ago

Metallica is sold, pending pick up and payment tomorrow.

#37 9 years ago

I decided to sell my Chicago Coin "Jukebox" pinball. Backglass is near perfect, cabinet is real nice, and all plastics are brightly colored and intact. All bulbs work and machine works 99%. I got it as part of a lot. I adjusted a few switches and cleaned the score reels and she fired right up. Only issue that comes up is lately it occasionally hangs between players after a drain. The spring on the player unit is a little bent up, I just haven't dug around for a replacement. Its a real nice machine and it is basically ready to play. I just have other stuff I'd rather focus on. Not too sure where value sits as I don't see a lot of these come up for sale. $650 seems like a good number. It currently has 37,873 plays on it. Not too bad for a 1976 machine. Jukebox side profile.jpgJukebox side profile.jpgJukebox Playfield.jpgJukebox Playfield.jpgJukebox Backglass.jpgJukebox Backglass.jpg

#39 9 years ago

Custom whitewater for trade, looking for nf,hs,hsII,acdc,met. +/-cash
Located in Grand Rapids
Fully shopped with all new rubbers
Ramps flame polished 
Cointaker Leds, all non ghosting premium version
New white mountains
New silverjet pinballs
New playfield glass
New proper lock targets (color matched orange)
New lockdown receiver
New Cliffy blue post sleeves
New Cliffy protectors on VUK, mountains, and disaster drop
Powder coated side rails,coindoor, lockdown bar, and legs
New levlers
Custom "wood" signs
Home rom L_6H

20131020_193052.jpg20131020_193052.jpg 20131106_212606.jpg20131106_212606.jpg 20131002_194436.jpg20131002_194436.jpg
#40 9 years ago

I still need a Genie for a client, if anyone has one kicking around.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Rshackxd:

Custom whitewater for trade, looking for nf,hs,hsII,acdc,met. +/-cashLocated in Grand RapidsFully shopped with all new rubbersRamps flame polished Cointaker Leds, all non ghosting premium versionNew white mountainsNew silverjet pinballsNew playfield glassNew proper lock targets (color matched orange)New lockdown receiverNew Cliffy blue post sleevesNew Cliffy protectors on VUK, mountains, and disaster dropPowder coated side rails,coindoor, lockdown bar, and legsNew levlersCustom "wood" signsHome rom L_6H

Powder coated white is, um, different

Great looking game otherwise!

#42 9 years ago

FT Mario mushroom world .Just looking to trade for something I haven't had $1500-$2500 range.
Mario has no issues works great does have Agee wear spots great family game .
Call,text or email with trade offers.
810-588-2649
Mike

image-435.jpgimage-435.jpg image-785.jpgimage-785.jpg image-624.jpgimage-624.jpg image-95.jpgimage-95.jpg image-512.jpgimage-512.jpg image-759.jpgimage-759.jpg image-585.jpgimage-585.jpg
#43 9 years ago

I just want to put it out there, that I have some machines available soon in Western Michigan area. I will post pictures soon, still shopping these machines out and possible adding some mods to them.

Addams Family.......$4800.00
Fun House..............$2900.00
Cyclone...................$1800.00
South Park..............$2000.00

Sent me a PM if you are interested in any of them.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#44 9 years ago

Anybody got a Roadshow they're willing to part with?

Thanks,
EV

#45 9 years ago

I have a JM and a WCS94 for trade.

Looking for another DMD or towards newer stern.

JM is faded, but the pf is gorgeous with full leds. Plays great.
WCS94 is beautiful with controlled lights leds. Plays great. Small ding on cab, but not an issue.

I'm from Buffalo. Could deliver to say Toledo or Sandusky area.. or all the way to MIch for the right deal. PM if interested.

Some interests of mine: Wh20, DH, Flinstones. Most WPC dmds. Also minty system 11s.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Anybody got a roadshow they're willing to part with?
Thanks,
EV

Sure, but it will require your bro getting involved in the trade (pretty sure you know what I am talking about )

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I just want to put it out there, that I have some machines available soon in Western Michigan area. I will post pictures soon, still shopping these machines out and possible adding some mods to them.

Asking Prices...

Addams Family.......$4800.00
Fun House..............$2900.00
Cyclone...................$1800.00
South Park..............$2000.00
Sent me a PM if you are interested in any of them.
Thanks,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Here are some details on these machines....

The Cyclone actually is in very good condition for being original. The mylar has been removed from the playfield. There is a little ball swirl and very little playfield wear near the top lanes, but very little. I have seen a lot worse playfields on Cyclone then this one. The machine is playing great, circuit boards are very nice, no hacks or burn out connectors, ramps are very good, except for the center one has a cliffy protector, it is broken but the cliffy covers the damage. I cleaned and flame polished them. Cabin has a few skiffs nothing to bad. The 3rd score display is bad, but a replacement will get it working again, verified with my volt meter.

#48 9 years ago

On the Addams Family.... I am working on shopping it out right now. It is working 100%, cabinet is in pretty good condition, playfield has some wear in the saucer area where "Thing" grabs the ball, some on the right return lane where the ball drops and someon the scoop area, but a cliffy will easily cover the wear... To sum it up is will be a nice players machine. The circuit board and connectors are in very good working condition, no hacks, no issues....

Thanks,

Steve

#50 9 years ago

Project Shaq attaq $850
The game just keeps beeping when you turn it on .
Super nice cabinet all the boards are in the game. Hope some can fix it and enjoy it .
$850 firm
810-588-2649
Mike

image.jpgimage.jpg image-567.jpgimage-567.jpg
There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.