(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

Got a Capcom Flipper Football here, everything working great but one drop target thats broken at the very bottom...I'll look to see if I have one to replace it with. Perfect display and flippers strong. Cabinet is nice and has the ticket dispenser full of tickets, I dont know if the dispenser works since I dont know anything about them but its there and clean. Nice coin door and translite too. I'm asking $1500 obo.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got a Capcom Flipper Football here, everything working great but one drop target thats broken at the very bottom...I'll look to see if I have one to replace it with. Perfect display and flippers strong. Cabinet is nice and has the ticket dispenser full of tickets, I dont know if the dispenser works since I dont know anything about them but its there and clean. Nice coin door and translite too. I'm asking $1500 obo.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi
269-979-3836

Broken drop target replaced with a brand new one. Game is now working all the way, we'll I'm still not sure about that ticket dispensor thingy but who cares really?

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#107 9 years ago

Got a Marilyn Taxi here. Working 100% but needs to be shopped. Players condition, cabinet is flaking on the left side. Just installed a brand new upper display tube, the rest of the displays were fine. Has the topper and manual. I'm into it for $1600 and would like to get that out of it.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#161 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got a Marilyn Taxi here. Working 100% but needs to be shopped. Players condition, cabinet is flaking on the left side. Just installed a brand new upper display tube, the rest of the displays were fine. Has the topper and manual. I'm into it for $1600 and would like to get that out of it.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Taxi is sold.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#258 9 years ago

Selling a Circus Voltaire soon. $6k is where I'm at on the price but I've yet to even open the game up yet but hopefully soon.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#274 9 years ago

I'm ball parking these all together in the $50K bracket. I agree that selling one at a time would be the way to go since it would be easier to find 13 buyers in this case rather then one buyer who's all in. Anyways, best of luck with the sale and hopefully you can work it out with someone.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 months later
#485 9 years ago

Anybody need a new CPR playfield and plastics for that Centaur let me know.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#547 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Anybody got a project pinball you want to give up on ?Ill buy it . I'm getting addicted to buying pins in a million peaces and figure out the puzzle to get them back together and working
ThanksMike810-588-2649

Hey Mike (or anybody else but Mike gets first dibs)if you want a NGG project then get in touch with me, $2500 cash and carry like it sits and you have to put the cabinet stuff back together....the playfield is still intact so thats a good thing.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#550 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hey Mike (or anybody else but Mike gets first dibs)if you want a NGG project then get in touch with me, $2500 cash and carry like it sits and you have to put the cabinet stuff back together....the playfield is still intact so thats a good thing.
John P. DayhuffBattle Creek, Mi.269-979-3836

NGG is sold and gone last night, good luck with it Mike.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#746 9 years ago

Alien Poker is sold. Pool Sharks coming up for sale next.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 months later
#1139 8 years ago

Up for sale is a POTO that is a project game. There are a few GI bulbs out and the flashers look burned out. The game plays ok but really needs to be shopped out. The playfield is decent over all but has a under the playfield burn area right where the Phantom's face is and also at the right side ball return entrance, neither one take away from the game play but you can seen it while playing the game. Plastics and ramp all look good with the exception of the left slingshot thats broken at the top. Cabinet is good and only has minor scratches and bumps and is drilled on one side in the front. Backglass has the typical scratched decal over the phantom face that kids just cant resist doing but last I knew this decal was available but if its not any longer it could be scraped off the rest of the way to make it look better. The displays are bright but do show extra segments from time to time that it shouldn't and I'm not sure why but I do know that when tested with a known good display board the problem went away. I've installed a brand new XPin power supply and a new battery holder and batteries off the CPU board. I have all the keys and the original manual and key fob for it as well. I'm looking to move onto some other projects and thats why I'm blowing this game out for $1000 firm as is. Email me with your direct email address and I'll send you more pictures then what I'm going to post here. Sorry no shipping, cash and carry.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1145 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Message sent. I'm claiming this one...

Game is sold. Thanks Pete.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1169 8 years ago

Hmm.......you could have had that hot tub by now if I were to have come over. I guess I'll just spend the money on plants for the yard.....ugh.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1197 8 years ago

Anybody out there got a CV there thinking of getting rid of? I'm thinking about getting rid of my Stern Spiderman so a trade would work out perfect. Not looking to sell the Spidey outright at this point though, but if you have a CV we might be able to work something out.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#1233 8 years ago

Putting my HUO Pro version Stern Spiderman up for sale. The only mod is the green goblin light kit from Pinball life. The game has less then 1000 plays on it since new. Looking for $5200 cash.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#1234 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Putting my HUO Pro version Stern spiderman up for sale. The only mod is the green goblin light kit from Pinball life. The game has less then 1000 plays on it since new. Looking for $5200 cash.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Upon closer look its got 850 total games played since it was pulled out of the box. I could possibly deliver the game between here and Franklin Wisconsin. There's not a scratch on the game that I know of. Battery's mounted off the board.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#1317 8 years ago

I think Bill in Romeo has a players version for sale. Contact me if you need more info.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#1394 8 years ago

When you click on Reply it just comes up and says "Whoops , something went wrong". And thats it, plus I've never seen that happen before so I've now lost interest and......I'M OUT !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#1608 8 years ago

Silverball Mania... working 100% and was shopped out about 500 plays ago. Still looks pretty decent but the overall condition of the game is average. Playfield was touched up and cleared by the previous owner and looks ok, plastics good. Backglass for the most part is good but does have one small area of touch up at the bottom but you really cant see it from the front. Cabinet has typical fade, scratches and dents. Nice coin door with new Bally logo sticker installed. One display has some burn but all others ok. Plays good, has manual and keys. Legs are incorrect and rusty. Looking for $1000. Email me direct for pictures at [email protected] or call and ask for me.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1609 8 years ago

Also have for sale a Paragon with a nice playfield and plastics and the cabinet is pretty decent too. Backglass is all there but the ink is lifting away and someone put tape over it to hold it together. Working game but has a few lights out. Only about 500 plays or less since its last shop job. Orignal manual included. $1200

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1613 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also have for sale a Paragon.

The Paragon game is sold and gone. Price reduced on the Silverball Mania to $850

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#1718 8 years ago

Silverball Mania price dropped to $750. Also Williams 1947 Cyclone project game for $250.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1734 8 years ago

Price dropped on the Silverball Mania to $700. Sale pending on the Cyclone for this week and also adding a Gottlieb 1970 Crescendo to the for sale list at $275

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#1775 8 years ago

New list of games for sale coming out soon....stay tuned and no early birds. Sorry.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1784 8 years ago

Not looking to ship these but could possibly bring one or two to Expo on Saturday only if the deal is done ahead of time.

Funhouse #1-- I've owned this game for the last six years in my collection of games. Fully working 100% and rebuilt Rudy as needed. Game is semi clean and was shopped when I bought. $3800

Funhouse #2--I Bought this game a year ago with the intentions of installing a new playfield...., but never got to it. Playfield is blown out but I have a NICE Mirco playfield that I bought a year ago and had Kruzman buff it out. I couldn't find anything wrong with the playfield when I bought it and its been in the box ever since. If you want just the game its $2200 and of course you have the option of buying the Mirco playfield as well for another $1000 which is what I have into both.

Crescendo--Working game when bought but haven't done anything with it. Backglass is flaking and it needs a tune up. Perfect game to retheme into something really cool. $250

Lethal Weapon 3--Working game in decent shape, nice display. Needs minor things like bulbs and a broken drop target replaced...simple stuff. Has the topper that lights up but it doesn't rotate. $1375

Cyclone 1947--Flipperless game but someone added some that could easily be removed. Nice glass and field. Looks complete and tries to work but needs help. Great winter project. $200

Criss Cross--Really nice Gottlieb wedgehead that was previously owned by the same family for the last 40+ years in there smoke free home. Working and shopped with new rubbers and plastics. Game is currently in Detroit but I plan on getting it back here asap. $1100

Silverball Mania--Working 100% with the exception of a pesky lamp socket now and then. Playfield touched up and cleared by previous owner. Power supply rebuilt as needed. MPU is clean and battery mounted off board. $650

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#1927 8 years ago

Got a nice looking Criss Cross with soft glow LED's and new plastics, balls and rubbers....asking $1200. Also a 1947 Cyclone for only $200. Sales pending on the last Funhouse and Lethal Weapon Three. Coming in soon will be a Simpson's Pinball Party...more details to come on that one.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#1940 8 years ago

Selling a 1958 Gottlieb Criss Cross with new plastics, soft glow LED's throughout, new rubbers and balls. Came from the same smoke free home for the last 45 years with original schematics and extra cards. Backglass is in really nice shape and has been sealed. Nice game. $1200

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0176.jpg

2 weeks later
#1985 8 years ago

Got a really nice Gottlieb 1958 Criss Cross here that's shopped with soft glow LED's , nice sealed backglass, new balls and rubbers, brand new plastics and works good. $1200 obo.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#2114 8 years ago

Selling a nice 1958 Gottlieb Criss Cross that was in the same smoke free home for 45 years. It now has new plastics, soft glow LED's and new rubbers and balls. The backglass is really nice and has been sealed to further protect it. Looking for $1200 obo.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#2281 8 years ago

I still have the 1958 Gottlieb Criss Cross, new plastics, rubbers and five new balls. Nice game. Today's sale price, $1000.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#2347 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

How can something work more than 100%?
New math? Is it magical?

Its someone's way of saying that its dialed in by a real pinball player.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#2447 8 years ago

Criss Cross is sold.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#2724 8 years ago

Getaway HS2 for sale. Working all the way with the exception of opto #3 which I've not looked into. Nice playfield and all plastics seem to be good. Cabinet has typical fade all the way around but no drill holes. Translight is nice with just a couple of minor pin holes. Nice DMD with no issues as we'll as the red dome topper. Also has brand new legs and levers. Playfield has the mountain mod and key start switch installed in the cabinet. Comes with a new rubber kit, manual and cash box...plus some other goodies. I've not even had a chance to novus the playfield yet so these pictures show a dirty playfield so try to look past the dirt. $2650 firm and must be a local pickup as I'm not shipping but could bring to the Ohio show if a deal is done before Thursday morning with a strong commitment that you will stick to your end of the deal once at the show, other wise I cant bother to bring the game. Email me direct for pictures at [email protected]

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

IMG_0062_(resized).JPGIMG_0062_(resized).JPG

IMG_0058_(resized).JPGIMG_0058_(resized).JPG

IMG_0067_(resized).JPGIMG_0067_(resized).JPG

IMG_0071_(resized).JPGIMG_0071_(resized).JPG

IMG_0075_(resized).JPGIMG_0075_(resized).JPG

IMG_0076_(resized).JPGIMG_0076_(resized).JPG

IMG_0073_(resized).JPGIMG_0073_(resized).JPG

#2733 8 years ago

I've known Randy for probably 20 years since were both in the printing industry....or at least he was up until about 15 years ago or maybe more and has been struggling with his "addictions" for quite some time as well. He first showed me his backglass work about a dozen years ago and needless to say I was and still am very unimpressed even though his work got slightly better over the years but was never anything I would endorse. Obviously nothing can match the originals but Steve would be the obvious second choice if a original is not available. The glasses that Randy brought to the PATZ auctions were not very good quality and went for very little money for the most part but I think he was just happy to get whatever he could out of them. They are what they are...basically wall hangers.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#2770 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Getaway HS2 for sale. Working all the way with the exception of opto #3 which I've not looked into. Nice playfield and all plastics seem to be good. Cabinet has typical fade all the way around but no drill holes. Translight is nice with just a couple of minor pin holes. Nice DMD with no issues as we'll as the red dome topper. Also has brand new legs and levers. Playfield has the mountain mod and key start switch installed in the cabinet. Comes with a new rubber kit, manual and cash box...plus some other goodies. I've not even had a chance to novus the playfield yet so these pictures show a dirty playfield so try to look past the dirt. $2650 firm and must be a local pickup as I'm not shipping but could bring to the Ohio show if a deal is done before Thursday morning with a strong commitment that you will stick to your end of the deal once at the show, other wise I cant bother to bring the game. Email me direct for pictures at [email protected]
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

IMG_0062_(resized).JPGIMG_0058_(resized).JPGIMG_0067_(resized).JPGIMG_0071_(resized).JPGIMG_0075_(resized).JPGIMG_0076_(resized).JPGIMG_0073_(resized).JPG

Finally was able to fix the remaining issues with the game which was the Opto and the shooter lane coil so now the game is working 100% and I'll drop the price to $2600.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2781 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Finally was able to fix the remaining issues with the game which was the Opto and the shooter lane coil so now the game is working 100% and I'll drop the price to $2600.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Game is now sold and gone. Thanks Rob, always a pleasure.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2787 8 years ago

I've been toying with the idea of selling my Rapid Fire and replacing it with something else....., just not sure what at this point and it will kinda depend on what comes along first. Anyways this is probably the nicest RF I've ever seen and I've owned it since 2009 and I've put a ton of time and money into including a new Alltek MPU, all new sockets, bulbs, balls, rubbers, replaced the fan motor, etc......Plus I have a box of spare parts for it. This exact game is also in Pinball Magazine#2 on page 14 and credit to me on page 15. I know these don't go for a whole heck of a lot and there not that desirable and I don't need to sell it at the moment but just thought I'd throw it out there for $1000 and see if it sticks. BTW: Here is a old video of my basement and towards the end you can see me playing the game for those that didn't believe I could roll the score over..., it was a great moment caught on video at that precise moment that it happened. I'm really doubting I could still do it today....LOL.

Anyways, any interest let me know.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2795 8 years ago
Quoted from Zarklin:

Not gonna lie jealous... I don't think I'd ever leave home with a basement like that! Awesome collection Dayhuff.

Thanks Zarklin and KingBW. Your welcomed here anytime, just give me a shout.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#2798 8 years ago
Quoted from hawk370:

Wow just wow you have an amazing collection. Nice, very nice
Well done sir. I hope to have a collection like that one day!

Thanks hawk. Check out some of the newer video's though to see how things have changed over the years. Each year there is usually a new video made during the annual party in November. Type in my name on Youtube and see what you can find.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2803 8 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Found lots of goodies, but sadly no November 2016 invitation among them

Yeah its not a open invite for any and all Youtubers.....LOL. Now if your into pinball then your more then welcomed. Posting for this years party will happen like always around the 1st of September. Just remember this, the party is always the first Saturday in November so mark your calendars.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2811 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will also likely have my Tx-Sector available for trade if anyone on route is looking and has a Frontier or Viking they are looking to part with.

\

O'NO, not the TX-Sector ?? Whats up with that ??

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek ,MI.
269-979-3836

P1040256_(resized).JPGP1040256_(resized).JPG

P1040249_(resized).JPGP1040249_(resized).JPG

P1040258_(resized).JPGP1040258_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#2838 8 years ago

Seen a lot of those Carnevil games in a ware house raid like ten years ago but there long gone.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

wh#1..._(resized).jpgwh#1..._(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#2897 7 years ago

YES, the Monopoly bar will fit the LW3. Go for it guy's !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2902 7 years ago

Looking at selling my Bally Rapid fire, working 100% with a Alltek MPU and all new sockets, bulbs and yes all 100+ balls replaced as well. Also have a box of spare parts. $800 for everything.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 month later
#2961 7 years ago

Selling a 2004 Elvis machine that has Cointaker LED's under the playfield. Working all the way and cleaned where it can be reached. Pretty decent shape all the way around and has been in the same smoke free home for the last five years where it got very very little play. Asking $3600 obo.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#2967 7 years ago

Selling my Terminator 2. This game is in good shape, cabinet has been drilled in the front however. Playfield is nice overall but has some slight insert wear here and there, very minor but thought I'd mention it. Playfield was stripped completely down about 400 games ago and new rubbers installed. The lower apron is nice and has new cards installed. Legs are good. Display is nice, with no credit dot. The left side skull plastic is broken in the typical location but its all there and hardly noticeable. The game has some mods like the target decals, ship light up mod, shooter lane LED strip, blue "neon" wire form lights. The cannon works like it should. The batteries have been mounted off the CPU and the flippers were rebuilt and the game plays very fast. I have both manuals and keys for it. Looking for $2300. Pictures available if you email me directly at [email protected]
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2972 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling my Terminator 2. Looking for $2300.

Here's the link to pictures.
battlecreek.craigslist.org link

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#2978 7 years ago

Selling a Elvis that's in great shape. Follow the link for pictures.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3001 7 years ago

Terminator 2 sold. I still have the Elvis for sale, hit me with a number if you don't like mine.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI
269-979-3836

#3013 7 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Hey John! I just helped Craig set up that T2 in his basement and played it a bunch! Hell of a nice machine. He is loving it and we are had a blast! Great pin!

That's great to know Marcus, I'm really glad he's loving it and I'm sure his kids are loving it just as much.
Thanks for putting the two of us together.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#3017 7 years ago

This weekend only through Monday night I'm knocking the price down on the Elvis to $3200 firm, cash and carry.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3024 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

This weekend only through Monday night I'm knocking the price down on the Elvis to $3200 firm, cash and carry.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Elvis is sold and gone. Old Chicago is up next........

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

IMG_0134_(resized).JPGIMG_0134_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#3163 7 years ago

Putting my MMr gold LE up for sale. Not looking to ship at this point. Less then 200 plays and the playfield has the nice dark lettering inserts like you would want (I guess some later ones had issues?). This is #87/1000.
$8500

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3165 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

I have played this machine, It is beautiful. The wife and I will miss it at the party. If you don't already know, John is a stand up guy, buy with confidence.

Thanks Insane I appreciate that. I've had some interest already but I'm not looking to trade....I'm raising cash for another game.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3175 7 years ago

Selling my Old Chicago that I just cleaned and installed new rubbers. Works good other then an occasional drop target that might not catch when resetting. Playfield has typical wear as does the cabinet. Backglass is pretty dang nice. Missing the back box door. $700.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3178 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling my Old Chicago that I just cleaned and installed new rubbers. Works good other then an occasional drop target that might not catch when resetting. Playfield has typical wear as does the cabinet. Backglass is pretty dang nice. Missing the back box door. $700.

Here's a link to the pictures.

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3189 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's a link to the pictures.

Wow, never thought it would be so hard to sell THE A-list game. Price dropped to $8250.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3192 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

You were like 5 days late posting or I would have made an offer! My NIB standard was already on the way when you posted.
GLWS, it should sell soon enough.

Its not to late Chris, send it back for a full refund.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#3240 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Putting my MMr gold LE up for sale. Not looking to ship at this point. Less then 200 plays and the playfield has the nice dark lettering inserts like you would want (I guess some later ones had issues?). This is #87/1000. $8500

Dropping the price down to $8K. I need to free up the money and space fast. Someone help me out, please.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek ,Mi.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#3338 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Why would someone maybe a fake ad?

Happens all the time because people are fishing for buyers with deep pockets and it turns into a auction instead of a for sale ad. Also its people that have way too much time on there hands and they sit back and laugh at all the response's they get.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3341 7 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

So, are they fake? Or just super deals that are quickly fixed by people telling them?

Both. Sometimes you just never know. Now I'm going back to play my T2.

Just kidding....we'll not really.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#3397 7 years ago

You two could always meet up here on the 5th. Its a win win for all.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#3420 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

My first guess is that your 5v is low on the cpu and dmd driver board. Check your voltages.

Gee Ron, where have I heard this advice from before ??

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek MI.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#3470 7 years ago

Selling a Blackout machine. Working 100% with nice displays. Was shopped about 300 plays ago (3 ball) with new red lane guides and rubbers, post caps, and round target stickers installed. I have both manuals and cash box and a new set of drop target stickers to be installed. Clean CPU with fresh batteries mounted off the board. Condition wise I'd say its a players game but still in decent shape a great game. Looking for $850. Email me with you actual email address for pictures.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Added over 7 years ago: This game is sold.

#3471 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling a Blackout machine.

Sale pending.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

2 weeks later
#3516 7 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

C'mon Ron, it's not a "Pinball Arcade" unless you've got a minimum 10 games set up! Now chop chop!!!

He does actually, there just spread out around the "Compound".......

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

4 months later
#3794 7 years ago

Anybody need a NOS main playfield for the Victory I have one for $200.

John

3 weeks later
#3872 7 years ago

Stern Nascar. Nice clean game with recent low mileage. Batteries mounted off the board. Two small screw holes on the right side of the head, hardly noticeable. One or two vertical lines out on the right side of the DMD but the rest of it looks good, could possibly be fixed? Plays fine and fast.
Asking $3200.

John

#3901 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

We are getting robbed on these glasses by these other companies.

Gee, you think ?!?!

John

1 week later
#3935 6 years ago

Three project games just in.

Disco Fever
Contact
World Cup 1978

Also for sale is a nice Stern Nascar. I replaced the DMD with one that has NO lines out. Clean and works great.

John

1 week later
#3965 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Three project games just in.
Disco Fever
Contact
World Cup 1978
Also for sale is a nice Stern Nascar. I replaced the DMD with one that has NO lines out. Clean and works great.
John

Update: World Cup is sold. Everything else is still available.

John

3 weeks later
#3972 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Update: World Cup is sold. Everything else is still available.
John

Contact and Disco Fever are both sold as well. Nothing else left other then the Nascar for $3K.

John

#3989 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

No-one has shit for sale in Mi lately!!

Sold out, other then the Nascar.

John

1 week later
#4014 6 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic for sale for $2650 if anyone local is interested. Not looking to ship.

John

1 week later
#4035 6 years ago

Paragon project $1000
Johnny Mnemonic $2650
Nascar $2900

John

1 week later
#4074 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Paragon project $1000--SOLD.
Johnny Mnemonic $2650
Nascar $2900

Also adding a Bally Eight Ball. Working with a new AllTek board. Nice displays and all four chimes are working correctly. It does have new bulbs and rubbers. Backglass is perfect, playfield very nice with a large piece of mylar installed over the lower half leaving the signs of just a little bit of wear. New pop bumper caps and post nuts too. One bulb did not light up (shoot again on the playfield)but I've not had the time to look into it.
Thanks,
John
269-979-3836

#4075 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also adding a Bally Eight Ball. Working with a new AllTek board. Nice displays and all four chimes work great... It does have new bulbs and rubbers. Backglass is perfect, playfield very nice with a large piece of mylar installed over the lower half leaving the signs of just a little bit of wear. New pop bumper caps and post nuts too.
Thanks,
John
269-979-3836

#4080 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also adding a Bally Eight Ball. Working with a new AllTek board. Nice displays and all four chimes are working correctly. It does have new bulbs and rubbers. Backglass is perfect, playfield very nice with a large piece of mylar installed over the lower half leaving the signs of just a little bit of wear. New pop bumper caps and post nuts too. One bulb did not light up (shoot again on the playfield)but I've not had the time to look into it.
Thanks,
John
269-979-3836

Eight Ball is sold. JM and Nascar still available and more to come.

John

2 weeks later
#4120 6 years ago

Updated listing of games for sale, seven games total.

Secret Services, three of them to be exact...and I've had no time to do anything with them there all in different conditions from nice to a TOTAL almost too far gone project but they all need work with varying issues. Price? Not sure but just throwing them out there

Johnny Mnemonic, nice game but the hand has a issue and its been folded up and untouched as well and again I've not had time to look at it. $2500

Royal Flush, nice game that could use some light cleaning and a little TLC to get it working 100%. It's playable but things like the score wheels are not working correctly. Plastics good, playfield nice as is the backglass. $700

Time Machine, another project game that has a lot of new boards and displays in it and it does go into attract mode but it still has issues and I just don't have the time for it. The ramps and metal parts are bad, some really bad and rusty. Not a easy game to find though and it could be saved if your into it but I'm not but fortunately the new boards are what's saving this game. $1600

Nascar, very nice game and working 100% with very little play. Not much else to say on this one, except its plug and play. $2750

If you need anything else email me or call 269-979-3836 and ask for John.
Thanks.

1 week later
#4135 6 years ago

I have for sale a pretty decent JM that's just been shopped with new rubbers and all burnt bulbs and flashers replaced. Sorry no LEDs. The hand and the DMD is sharp and working 100% as well and the flippers are really strong. New battery holder and batteries installed. New Rottendog driver board. Playfield has been cleaned. Couple of broken/cracked plastics. Original spinner is intact and spins nicely. Cabinet has typical fade but I've seen much worse then this one. Coin door is nice as well. I have all three manuals for it too. Overall a nice fast playing game with a cool hand toy. Not looking for trades, just cash and carry because I'm not into shipping pinball machines. $2500

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4138 6 years ago

I have no idea what that means. But there is a sale pending on it anyways.
Thanks
John

#4141 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

He has been wanting a JM, doing that "tagged" him so I can see the ad quicker. Congrats on the sale!

Gotcha. Thanks for the tagging. If this other deal falls through then I'll get with him.
Thanks again,
John

#4143 6 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

It's like Twitter for Pinside.

LOL.......now I'm really confused. Remember Mike I don't even own a cell phone....

#4145 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

(Dammit - I was going to put a Grandpa Simpson pic here. But I can't figure out this new fangled sub-forum thingy!)

You can't do it in this sub-forum. DUH!! Even I knew that.....LOL. See I'm not think as you dumb I am.

John

#4150 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Gotcha. Thanks for the tagging. If this other deal falls through then I'll get with him.
Thanks again,
John

The Johnny Mnemonic is sold and gone. I still have the Nascar, Time Machine DE, Royal Flush and Secret Service.

Thanks
John

#4158 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I took my ad off of the marketplace since it looks like I will just keep my machine. However, as always, I will still listen to offers if anyone is interested

I don't get what the point of taking the ad down is? Just because it's not selling? If nobody knows you have it for sale then what are the chances some one will come along to buy/trade it? That doesn't make any sense to me.

John

#4176 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Victory is sold. Now I'm looking for a machine in the $1300 to $1400 range.

Congratulations Tom!!

John

#4186 6 years ago

Selling a Bobby Orr Power Play project game. Has the original -17MPU that has a steady green light on it. The MPU has been "fixed" for acid before but not good enough, I'd just replace it entirely. Driver board has a burnt resistor or two. Two burned coils under the playfield. Backglass is nice with no flaking but a couple of hairline scratches that probably wont show when lit up. Playfield is dirty and drying out with some paint loss here and there, needs to be totally shopped. Plastics all good. Cabinet is average. Game is complete with cash box and manual. $500 as it sits.
No shipping, no text messages. Pictures upon request if you email your address. Call me for more info.
Thanks

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4188 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling a Bobby Orr Power Play project game. Has the original -17MPU that has a steady green light on it. The MPU has been "fixed" for acid before but not good enough, I'd just replace it entirely. Driver board has a burnt resistor or two. Two burned coils under the playfield. Backglass is nice with no flaking but a couple of hairline scratches that probably wont show when lit up. Playfield is dirty and drying out with some paint loss here and there, needs to be totally shopped. Plastics all good. Cabinet is average. Game is complete with cash box and manual. $500 as it sits.
No shipping, no text messages. Pictures upon request if you email your address. Call me for more info.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

SOLD.

Thanks
John

#4190 6 years ago

Updated listing of games for sale.

Secret Service, I've had no time to do anything with it. It's a project game and untested but the boards look clean. Some playfield wear and a few items missing from the playfield but I can make the game complete with parts from a second playfield...or buy the entire second playfield and swap it in the cabinet instead....we'll figure it out. $500 for the basic game and something for the second playfield if you want it too.

Time Machine, another project game that has a lot of new boards and displays in it and it does go into attract mode and tries to play but a few of the solenoids are not working and I just don't have the time for it. The left ramps are broken/cracked but still very functional........a players game for sure. Not a easy game to find though and it could be saved if your into it but I'm not. New Rottendog CPU, PPB board, Power supply board and Pinscore displays. $1400

Nascar, very nice game and working 100% with very little play. Not much else to say on this one, except its plug and play. $2750

Thanks,
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#4194 6 years ago

Everything here sold except for a nice and fully working and clean Nascar for $2750 and a DE Time Machine with lots of new boards but still needs some TLC for $1400. No shipping.
Thanks,

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#4226 6 years ago

Playboy 35th Anniversary by Data East--Been in my personal collection the last 18 years and we'll taken care of. Works 100% and is plug and play. New Rottendog power supply just installed. $1800

Nascar by Stern--Plug and play and working 100%. Nice game. $2750

Time Machine by Data East--Project game with many new boards, some solenoids not working but I've not had time for this game...my loss is your gain. $1400

Medieval Madness by Williams--Upper and lower cabinet only along with original translight, legs included and speaker panel. $800 obo. NO PLAYFIELD OR BOARDS.

Email me for more information or call me at 269-979-3836 please ask for John. NO SHIPPING OR TEXT MESSAGES, THIS NUMBER IS MY LAND LINE.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

3 weeks later
#4260 6 years ago

Gottlieb Dragon project game for sale. Untested and someone had the bright idea of soldering the wires directly to the bottom edge of the CPU board. Backglass seems to all be there but is starting to lift and needs to be sprayed with clear. Playfield and cabinet are pretty good shape and the game will need to be shopped. $400obo.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

1 week later
#4284 6 years ago

Gottlieb Dragon project and untested....$400
Time Machine, semi working with lots of new boards $1300
MM original cabinet in nice shape. Also has original translite, lockdown receiver and bar, legs, speaker panel....$800

Can bring any of this stuff to Expo on Friday if I at least get a deposit or if I know you well enough.
Thanks
John

2 weeks later
#4329 6 years ago

Still have Time Machine project for $1300. The MM cabinet is still up for grabs for $800 obo.
The Dragon machine has a sale pending.....

John

1 month later
#4426 6 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Dragon project game for sale for $300 firm. Looks to be complete but have never tried it. Bottom edge of the CPU has the wires soldered on directly so swapping in a different/new CPU board would mean rebuilding those 2-3 connectors. CPU board is very clean however. Email me for pics.
Thanks,
John

1 month later
#4497 6 years ago

Looking for a populated Jungle Lord playfield, doesn't need to be complete but closer the better. Must be local as I don't want the hassle of shipping.

Thanks,
John

#4504 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

There's a whole machine on Lansing cl

Thanks but I don't need the entire thing, unless the cabinet and backglass are junk because I already have those parts...just looking for a playfield to go into it.

John

#4512 6 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

I have a playing one with a rough cabinet and no back glass.

Private mail sent.

John

1 week later
#4516 6 years ago

I'll have a list coming out soon but I'm trying to wrap up some other deals in the meantime so please don't ask, just stay tuned.

John

1 week later
#4530 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Dammit! I was going to put in a Judge Smails "Well........ We're waiting!" pic here. But no pics allowed in this thread.

Yeah yeah...I know. Been busy trying to get a few other games out of here to make room to get the ones that will be on the chopping block, plus I just picked up another game on Thursday....
The real problem is space, and what with the weather the way it's been it's hard to get guys here to get there games out of here so I can get to the other ones.......O'yeah and it's snowing AGAIN......ugh!!

John

#4532 6 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Hopefully you can get rid of one on Friday.
Weather looks much better for traveling and no snow!!

I hope so too Walt. Every little bit helps, maybe you should bring some extra cash and a trailer??

John

2 weeks later
#4545 6 years ago
Quoted from indy5mike:

Wish that Spider-Man was for sale☹️

Sorry Mike, that was the first game to sell as it never made it to the CL ad but ended up being in some of the pictures. It had a really nice playfield and original glass too.

John

1 week later
#4553 6 years ago

I have four games to get rid of.
Show Boat
Pot O' Gold
Old Chicago
Gun Club

John

2 weeks later
#4576 6 years ago

Latest update.

Flash #1
Flash #2
Gun Club
Show Boat
Taxi-sale pending
Old Chicago
Millionaire
Pot O' Gold

John

2 weeks later
#4587 6 years ago

Looking for some nice games

Banzai Run
Funhouse
Getaway
T2
Elvis
TAF

Thanks,
John

#4597 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Any project Pins for sale?
Thanks-Mike

Fire
Flash
Show Boat
Pot o' Gold
Gun Club
Old Chicago
Millionaire

All four Em.s will be at the Zoo show next weekend. The others only if your serious and we came to a deal ahead of time.

Thanks,
John

#4624 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Thanks guys, thankfully it is gonna get picked up after the weekend I believe.

Whoa!! What!?! Don't be playing it unless your putting quarters in it. And I think all those guys offering to help bring it up stairs before next week is an excellent idea. Let me know when it's in the garage.

John

#4646 6 years ago

Got a Lazerball for sale. Working game that needs to be shopped. Small wear spot in front of the left slingshot, plastics good as are the drop target stickers. Backglass is ok but has the typical issues for a Williams game from this era. Cabinet is fair, but solid. Game will occasionally go dead and you have to turn it off and back on, needs new battery's. One display connector flakey and needs some TLC along with the rest of the game. Comes with paperwork and keys. $450 Pick up in person only.

John

#4660 5 years ago

Games coming up for sale.

Lazer Ball, working needs to be shopped. $450
Fire, Rob Anthoney has the MPU board to do some minor repair, needs to be shopped, has topper. $1200
Jungle Lord, to early to know whats going on with it. No price yet
Fire #2, working game, topper is missing, could use a shop job. $1600
Simpsons DE, have two of these as well and I'm keeping one but I've not decided yet. Prices varies depending on which one I keep. Neither one is priced yet because there is a sale possibly pending on either one.
Millionaire, working but has a small issue display in players 1+2 that show a extra segment. Needs to be shopped. $1000
Police Force, nice playfield and has newer rubbers. Works fine. Topper is there. Not yet priced.

Will not ship, you must come see it in person with cash.

Sorry I can't give you more then that but that's where I'm at on them at the moment.

Thanks,
John

#4663 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Games coming up for sale.
Lazer Ball, working needs to be shopped. $450
Fire, Rob Anthoney has the MPU board to do some minor repair, needs to be shopped, has topper. $1200
Jungle Lord, to early to know whats going on with it. No price yet
Fire #2, working game, topper is missing, could use a shop job. $1600
Simpsons DE, have two of these as well and I'm keeping one but I've not decided yet. Prices varies depending on which one I keep. Neither one is priced yet because there is a sale possibly pending on either one.
Millionaire, working but has a small issue display in players 1+2 that show a extra segment. Needs to be shopped. $1000
Police Force, nice playfield and has newer rubbers. Works fine. Topper is there. Not yet priced.
Will not ship, you must come see it in person with cash.
Sorry I can't give you more then that but that's where I'm at on them at the moment.
Thanks,
John

Simpsons is sold and I kept the nicer one from PATZ for myself. Also sold is the Jungle Lord. Sale pending on the Lazer Ball.

Thanks
John

#4671 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Have a little shame and include the price or is it free to the first person who contacts you

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-coffee-table-with-royal-flush-playfield

#4673 5 years ago

He must have moved then because he was living in Indiana last I knew.

John

#4707 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Still no Hook for sale?
I found one in PA that's about 350 miles from me on Facebook, I'm tempted to go get it this weekend, but I'd really rather not make a 700 mile round trip

Not even for a game you really want? 700 round trip is nothing, just go for it and you'll be glad you did.

John

#4708 5 years ago

Got a second Fire game here, not the same one that I advertised a few weeks ago. This one is working fine but needs to be shopped. Displays all good, sounds, solenoids etc....The motor seemed a little "stickey" and does turn with a little help but I've not messed with it at all. This game is missing the topper bell and clapper which could all be replaced, it does have the actuator solenoid that is working. Asking $1650.

John

#4730 5 years ago

Fire -working game, all displays nice, could use a shop job, bell is missing. $1600
Millionaire- working game, has paint lifted from someone removing the small circle of mylar, topper working. $975

Sorry no shipping.

John

1 week later
#4757 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Got a second Fire game here, not the same one that I advertised a few weeks ago. This one is working fine but needs to be shopped. Displays all good, sounds, solenoids etc....The motor seemed a little "stickey" and does turn with a little help but I've not messed with it at all. This game has the topper bell but the clapper is missing, which could be made, it does have the actuator solenoid that is working as well. Price reduced to $1600.

Also have a Millionaire for sale that is working but the player 1+2 displays have a extra segment showing. $1000

Thanks

John

#4768 5 years ago
Quoted from mrsodapop:

Need to get some funds for another game, and make some room. So with a heavy heart going to let my Orbitor 1 go.
SOLD------ Orbitor 1 - New 3 ball EPROMs (so it is not a timed game as original), NVRAM, Rottendog solenoid driver/power board, new power/rectifier board, displays rebuilt(look nice), disabled the boring under playfield light, and installed unplayfield LED back lighting- looks great. SOLD
Super Sonic - Works good, some playfield wear, displays need rebuild, excellent backglass. $500
PM me with email or text # for pics.

WOW, that was a steal. Didn't realize you were giving it away Aaron. What else you got for sale?

John

#4776 5 years ago

THINKING about selling my Cactus Canyon #349. I also have a new Mirco playfield, not installed and a recently decaled cabinet for it that is brand new that I'd sell with or without the game but not until the buyer of the game refuses it or the playfield. The game has some new ramps and other parts already installed. Plays good, no LED's.
Looking for $10K for the game itself and $1000 for the playfield and $700 for the cabinet.
Thanks,
John

#4782 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

All will be available the 2nd week off November is this the down payment on the r.v

Wrong on both counts but I wish.

John

#4801 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,
Yes I did have a fainting spell at work about 7:30 this morning which was probably due to the medication I've been on since January. They took me in an ambulance to get me checked out and the doctor seems to think there needs to be a change in the medication and hopefully that will keep me from almost falling to the floor again. I do appreciate everyone's concern and can only wonder how this made it to the pinball forum and so fast. Again, thank you for all the kind words and hopefully it was just fluke sorta thing and I'll be back to work tomorrow morning.....but this time I'll try to make through the entire day......LOL.

John

#4811 5 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Now that we know you're alright whew! Maybe what caused it was you remembered you put your cactus canyon up for sale a couple days ago and got a little lightheaded

LOL.......perhaps your right but it's for a good cause. Onward and upward.......

John

#4813 5 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Jeez John, you really had us worried. Get that medication right! I’ve been there myself.
Howie

Thanks Howie and everyone else. Don't worry too much I'm feeling pretty close to my old self right now and hopefully making the medication change will settle it down more. I've never passed out before so it was a whole new experience for me. But I'm convinced of one thing though........getting old SUCKS!!

John

1 week later
#4821 5 years ago

Millionaire and Cactus Canyon still available.

John

#4832 5 years ago

Millionaire project game, working but needs some help. Players condition. $800

John

#4836 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Millionaire and Cactus Canyon still available.
John

CC taken off the market. Still have Millionaire for the Pinside price of $750

John

#4843 5 years ago

Bumping up the Millionaire for $700 cash and carry.

John

#4846 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

John, hope you are on the mend!

Yes doing much better, Doc say keep doing what your doing and come back and see him in six weeks. Thanks for your concern.

John

2 months later
#4999 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Moving to a new home... time to downsize
For sale: Batman Forever $4000 OBO (price less if cash sale, open for trades + cash)
What do you have? The least I can say is "no."
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68177

Whaaattt?? Moving? Where to Marcus???

John

#5004 5 years ago

***WARNING OFF TOPIC***
Selling my upright Dragons Lair video arcade machine. Fully working, new vinyl and side art stickers along with new T-molding. Owned it the last eleven years with no problems. Still has the original player and disc inside. Asking $3000 obo. Sorry, absolutely no shipping. Cash and carry.
Thanks,
John

#5006 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

***WARNING OFF TOPIC***
Selling my upright Dragons Lair video arcade machine. Fully working, new vinyl and side art stickers along with new T-molding. Owned it the last eleven years with no problems. Still has the original player and disc inside. Asking $3000 obo. Sorry, absolutely no shipping. Cash and carry.
Thanks,
John

Sale pending.......

John

1 month later
#5125 5 years ago

Just listed up my Nascar. Also wanted to mention that the display is nice with no issues. You can pick up the game at the party if that helps. Pictures coming soon but if you need them sooner email me and I'll make it happen ASAP.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nascar-26#post-4630019

Thanks
John

#5129 5 years ago

Williams Triple Action for sale. Working game with a clean playfield, rubbers are nice. Did notice that one chime might not be working but I'm sure it's a simple fix. Some playfield flipper drag wear. Backglass is good with very little paint loss, cabinet is good. Very playable game and comes with all paperwork, keys and cash box. $375.
No shipping whatsoever.

John

1 month later
#5163 5 years ago

Clean and working Gottlieb College Queens prototype with a serial number that reads 1101S Four players, plug and play. $750 obo.

John

#5164 5 years ago

Kings of Steel, unshopped but working all the way. Some playfield wear but the boards, cabinet and backglass are all real nice. I've not had the time yet to shop it out but it's up next in the line up. $1000 like it sits.

John

#5171 5 years ago

Looking for a Harlem Globetrotters in the lower Michigan area. Let me know what you got.
Thanks,
john

2 weeks later
#5197 5 years ago

Coming up for sale quickly is a Bally Kings of Steel. Shopped with new rubbers and all burned out bulbs replaced as we'll as other stuff. Cabinet and backglass are very nice. Playfield has some wear in the black area but mostly it's fine and a solid players game. Weekend blow out sale for $1000 firm.

John

#5202 5 years ago

Selling my Kings of Steel for $1000 and my Blackwater 100, asking $2500 on that one but would listen to offers.

Thanks
John

2 weeks later
#5216 5 years ago

Price drop on the Kings of Steel, $875.

John

#5219 5 years ago

Sale pending on Blackwater 100 and Kings of Steel. Now up for sale is a pretty decent Fathom @ $4200 and coming up soon will be a X's and O's.

John

#5220 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Sale pending on Blackwater 100 and Kings of Steel. Now up for sale is a pretty decent Fathom @ $4200 and coming up soon will be a X's and O's.
John

Fathom has a sale pending as of now.

John

#5226 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Fathom has a sale pending as of now.
John

Game is sold.

John

#5229 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John

Kings of Steel is sold as is the X's and O's as well. Donation made to Pinside.

Thanks,
John

#5235 5 years ago

Not selling but looking to buy a Revenge from Mars, anything considered within driving distance of me as I wont want to ship it. Let me know whats out there.
Thanks

John

3 weeks later
#5273 5 years ago

Still looking for a Harlem Globetrotters within driving distance of me. Or possibly some other Bally game from that era like Evel Knievel SS., Eight Ball, .....let me know what you have.
Thanks,
John

#5277 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You're going to re-theme this into the Ramones aren't you?

Hmm......we'll that would be a cool idea but not today. Just have a friend looking for his first game and he wants to stick with something cool for the early Bally SS era. Which I can't blame him.

John

1 week later
#5291 5 years ago

Still looking for a Solid State early Bally era game for my friend. Anybody??

John

#5294 5 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

I've got a strikes and spares that is far from a cream puff but plays well in Chicago for 700 if youre interested.

Hmm...that's a bit far but if you can send or post some pictures and I'll check it out.

John

#5299 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hmm...that's a bit far but if you can send or post some pictures and I'll check it out.
John

Still looking. Anyone?

John

#5312 5 years ago

Selling a Dealers Choice project game that is untested. Lower cabinet has been repainted using the original art, it is what it is. Upper cabinet art has original paint. Coin door is nice. Playfield was also for the most part repainted/touched up. Backglass is nice and the game appears to be complete from what I can tell. You want a project em game then here you go. $300. No shipping, cash and carry.
Thanks
John

2 weeks later
#5326 5 years ago

Dealers Choice project, $300 obo.
Royal Rumble WWF, fully working with $700+ in new boards and display. $2600 obo.

Thanks,
John

#5337 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Dealers Choice project, $300 obo.
Royal Rumble WWF, fully working with $700+ in new boards and display. $2600 obo.
Thanks,
John

Dealers Choice is sold. $2400 firm on the WWF.

John

1 week later
#5346 5 years ago

Cue Ball Wizard in great shape and working all the way. $2200 firm. No shipping, just cash on the glass is all.
Thanks,
John

2 weeks later
#5368 5 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble, new CPU/driver board, new power supply as well as the DMD and the DMD controller board. $2400

Jungle Lord, working game but the speech went out on me the other day so I'm leaving that to the next guy as I'm running out of time for this game but the sounds work just fine. Reconditioned CPU board with a nvram installed. Some LED's. $750

Cueball Wizard, Nice game and plays great (I should keep this one but I already have one...), some LED's. $2400

Time Machine by Data East, players condition but does have all new boards and displays with the exception of the sound board. $2300

X's and O's, trade deal pending on this game but who knows by the time the show gets here so we'll just have to see.

Cactus Canyon, Upper and lower cabinet only and stripped of everything. $200??

Thanks,
John

1 week later
#5395 4 years ago

Here's my updated list.

Cueball Wizard, nice game all the way around. $2400
Time Machine by DE. Lots of new boards and displays, Players condition. $2200
Alien Star, working but could use a shop job..., $2600

No shipping. Repeat, no shipping.

John

3 weeks later
#5438 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's my updated list.
Cueball Wizard, nice game all the way around. $2400
Time Machine by DE. Lots of new boards and displays, Players condition. $2200
Alien Star, working but could use a shop job..., $2600
No shipping. Repeat, no shipping.
John

Update: Time Machine-SOLD, Alien Star-Sale Pending, Cueball Wizard still available.

John

2 weeks later
#5478 4 years ago

Star Wars Ep. 1, works good with the exception of the neon light saber which probably just needs a new transformer. Monitor looks good. Cabinet is decent but has a few nicks here and there. Domestic game. No shipping or trades, cash on the glass. $2700.

John

1 week later
#5515 4 years ago

Cueball Wizard, $2400.

John

3 weeks later
#5593 4 years ago

Looking for a DE Star Wars cabinet that's better then the project game I've got sitting here. Let me know.
Thanks
John

3 weeks later
#5640 4 years ago

Four more just come in.

Capt. Fantastic
Hi-Score Pool
Mata Hari
Dealers Choice

More information to come or email and we can talk privately.
Thanks,
John

#5644 4 years ago

DE Star Wars project game. It does work but is missing a couple of things and has cabinet cosmetic issues

John

#5648 4 years ago

All email reply's sent on the DE Star Wars.
Thanks,
John

#5650 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

All email reply's sent on the DE Star Wars.
Thanks,
John

Still available, $2500 obo.

John

#5676 4 years ago

DE Star Wars project game. $2300
Hi Score Pool, working game. $450
Dealers Choice, untested game. $450
Mata Hari, untested but does have a Repair Connection MPU and power supply was rebuilt. Playfield has major wear and would be perfect for a playfield swap. $700

John

#5682 4 years ago

Buddy of mine here in town has a nice Bride of Pinbot that he wants to either sell or trade for another game. He's interested in getting TSPP and or Funhouse or something else along those lines plus or minus cash. To sell it outright he's looking for $4K. Trying to keep it semi local in the Michigan area is possible. No shipping. The boards are clean with the battery's mounted off the CPU, new rottendog displays. Game was shopped within the last two years and plays great. I think it has some LED's but I can't remember exactly. Nice cabinet.....etc.
Any questions let me know.
Thanks
John

1 week later
#5696 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I've got a Harlem in Cleveland but mainly looking to trade right now...not sure if that interests you...

Thanks but it's no longer needed.

John

#5698 4 years ago

I got a working Hi-Score Pool and a Dealers Choice.
$400 each.

Also a DE Star Wars working project game. $2300

John

#5701 4 years ago

Dealers Choice, same owner the last 40 years. Has not been played the last 5 years probably so not sure of the it's working status. Come check it out. $400

John

#5708 4 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Just going to throw this out there. If anyone has a Swords of Fury or Space Station project let me know. Looking for a winter project.

Your kidding right? I just had both games slip through my fingers, delivering the Space Station today as a matter of fact.

John

#5709 4 years ago
Quoted from swillie:

Haha just saw this pinball in the Lucky Seven Bar watching ROCKY!!

There you go, it's a sign from above that this one should be yours. Plus when you come pick it up you can play my Rocky while your here. What more can you ask for?

John

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

A “Project Attack From Mars” likely does not exist. Keep that junk in Ohio, maybe post your fairytale trade in an “OHIO for sale group?”

There's one in New Jersey for $4500 as we speak. Good luck.

John

2 weeks later
#5764 4 years ago

Dealers choice, same owner the last 40 years, but game is untested and will probably need a good going over. $400

John

1 week later
#5784 4 years ago

Dealers Choice, one owner the last forty years but the game has not been tested. $375 or pick it up at the party on November 2nd for $350.

John

1 week later
#5804 4 years ago

Dealers Choice, Untested and needs to be shopped. Last owner said it was his first ever pinball machine and he had owned it 40 years. $300

John

#5806 4 years ago

Anybody got a nice clean and fully working Gottlieb system 80 CPU they want to sell? I need one for my HH.
Thanks,
John

#5809 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

No, but if you get a clean one that isn't working I can fix them and verify it is working in my own Haunted House. I've used my game to fix/test a CPU and a driver for that machine as well as a few sounds cards and one with the speech mod. I didn't do the speech mod on mine yet (have a spare SC-01-A) but I did put the updated main ROM in that enables the sound for the trap door. Cool machine.

Thanks, I'll check my stash of boards and see whats in there. I know I have one that has a little bit of acid on it.

John

2 weeks later
#5845 4 years ago

Give us a list.

John

3 weeks later
#5874 4 years ago

Still looking for a small table top game from like the 30's from any of the big manufactures, it needs to be only a couple of feet long and maybe a foot wide or so. Not looking for a Push em' Up, only want the real thing. Log Cabin would be perfect.

Also looking for a Nightmare on Elm street, something local since I don't want to ship a full size game but would consider shipping the table top game.

Thanks,
John

#5876 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I saw one on facebook marketplace (looks nice from what you can see), of course its price on the high side but you never know, there was no number listed so you will have to phone a friend with your jitterbug phone to get some info.

Yup I'm already on it even with my jitter phone.
Thanks,
John

2 weeks later
#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Wanted: gottlieb victory, gottlieb robo-war.
Message me. Ill drive to get em.

I've got a NOS Victory lower playfield if you need it.

John

3 weeks later
#5948 4 years ago

Freddy, Nightmare on Elm street. Working 100%, newer rubbers, nice game all the way around, no hacks. Small pop bumper area wear spot and a broken/cracked plastic is all. $3500 obo. No shipping.

John

1 week later
#5961 4 years ago

Freddy, Nightmare on Elm Street. $3200

John

2 weeks later
#5984 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Anyone looking to offload a solid state project machine? Something like an early Bally/Stern, Williams, Gottlieb system 80 or system 3. Would also think about a Bally 6803 based machine or a Data East machine. Does not need to work or be complete. What do you have? Send a direct message and let me know. Just looking for a winter project.

Email sent.

John

2 weeks later
#6050 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Freddy, Nightmare on Elm Street. $3200
John

Bumped on down to $2900. Selling for a friend so you would be dealing directly with him in Portage Michigan.

John

#6052 4 years ago

Looking for a decent T2 thats plug and play. Needs to be somewhat local to me so I can inspect and pay cash in person so just let me know what you have.

John

#6062 4 years ago

Yeah I seen this already and showed it to my friend for whom the game is for (I already have one) and while its close enough it's not in his price range, which is something closer to MAYBE as high as $2500 (he's looking for something that's really on the cheap side like all of us) I tried to explain all that to him but he wasn't getting it....., so I threw it out there anyways in the hopes something "cheaper" shows up but I think we all know it's nearly impossible these days. Thanks anyways,
John

3 weeks later
#6119 4 years ago

DE Simpsons, Six Million Dollar Man, and Nightmare on Elm Street.

John

#6129 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I'll give you $2400 for the Simpsons and Nightmare on Elm Street. Package deal.
You know, a deal on the back end like you offer on the front end. Share the pinball wealth right?

Don't be an ASS!!

John

#6131 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Deleted.
Enough negativity here, my bad.

Thanks, I appreciate that but just not sure where that came from. If you want to discuss privately feel free to PM me.

John

2 weeks later
#6159 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Looking for a replacement head for a Firepower....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Doesn't need to be from Firepower, just a "drop in" replacement of the same size...

Probably got something that would work, might even have a FP perhaps? How good does it have to be?

John

1 month later
#6193 4 years ago

Six Million Dollar Man for sale, ad just placed in the Market/Forum.

John

#6206 4 years ago

Bally's Six Million Dollar Man, fully shopped and plug and play. $1500 obo.
Stern's , 1977 ss version "Pinball". Working great, nice displays, cleaned where reached. $900 obo.

Both games listed in the market place, but please do me a favor and check with your wives, girlfriends, Minister, landlord or who ever you have to get the OK from to buy a pinball machine before you contact me. It would be much appreciated.

John

#6222 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Stern's , 1977 ss version "Pinball". Working great, nice displays, cleaned where reached. $900 obo.
Both games listed in the market place, but please do me a favor and check with your wives, girlfriends, Minister, landlord or who ever you have to get the OK from to buy a pinball machine before you contact me. It would be much appreciated.
John

Just got another one. Come on you guys be a man already.

John

#6226 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

This game is sold.
Thanks,
John

#6228 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

This game is sold as well. Thanks,
John

#6235 3 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Anyone have any projects for sale?

Been sold out here, people are project crazy right now. As soon as they come in there gone again.

John

#6236 3 years ago

Just remembered I have a head to a Sea Jockeys if anyone needs it to finish a project, no backglass but I have a line on a reproduction. Or if you want to sell me the lower half of the game I'd be willing to buy it if it's close enough for pick up? I'm just trying to match the two together. Also have an extra running unit that still in the crate. No shipping, sorry.
John

#6254 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Ad is gone. What was it?

Not sure, but it's in my garage.

John

#6258 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

John was just joking around. Easy man. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

Exactly. Sheesh, can't even be funny on here any more. I'm shutting down.

John

#6270 3 years ago

I got two old school pinball dolly's, the type that has four wheels and you push down with your foot and raise the game off there legs. There both metal and heavy duty. One has a good (or appears to be good) cylinder and the other needs the cylinder rebuilt for sure. Pick up only, buy one or both. $150 and $100 respectfully.
Thanks,
John

1 week later
#6283 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I got two old school pinball dolly's, the type that has four wheels and you push down with your foot and raise the game off there legs. There both metal and heavy duty. One has a good (or appears to be good) cylinder and the other needs the cylinder rebuilt for sure. Pick up only, buy one or both. $150 and $100 respectfully.
Thanks,
John

The better of the two dolly's has been sold, I still have the one with the nonworking cylinder but it could be an easy fix, either fluid or seals probably. I'll knock it down to $80 if you come get it soon.

John

1 week later
#6299 3 years ago

Obviously this is not mine but what a heck of a deal.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/540127296871957

John

1 week later
#6312 3 years ago

Anybody got an Alien Poker close by they want to sell?

John

#6317 3 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Anyone have a donor Blackout playfield for me to do a Hardtop on?

PM me.

John

1 week later
#6335 3 years ago

Just listed a nice Hot Tip EM version for sale at $900 as well as a 1965 Bank a Ball for $850. Sorry no shipping, cash on the glass.....

John

1 week later
#6342 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just listed a nice Hot Tip EM version for sale at $900 as well as a 1965 Bank a Ball for $850. Sorry no shipping, cash on the glass.....
John

Bank a Hump day Ball.

John

1 month later
#6435 3 years ago
Quoted from Gort:

Got excited when I logged on this morning. I thought there was 24 new pins listed.

Yeah no doubt huh?

John

1 month later
#6545 3 years ago

I've already got a TSPP myself but have no fear when dealing with Rum-Z. Always a class act!!

John

3 weeks later
#6585 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

My daughter is wanting me to get her a pin. Possibly looking for something under 2000. let me know what you have. she wants ramps lol

Firepower 2 ?

John

1 month later
#6661 3 years ago

Looking for a Taxi, Big guns, Centaur, DE Simpsons, Special Force in the area. Let me know.
Thanks,

John

6 months later
#7182 2 years ago

Still looking for a even a semi populated Blackout playfield thats in good shape.

Thanks,
John

1 month later
#7306 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

it is the best topper ever. I hear that they are unobtainable now.

Gonna need a picture of this one.

John

3 weeks later
#7387 2 years ago

Selling my Judge Dredd that I've owned the last 13 years or so. Asking $4K. My PC has been down for over 3+ months now and I don't have access to email......so I've been limping along on SuAnns laptop when I can. So if anyone has been trying to contact me through my regular email I'm not getting it so that's why your not getting a reply from me.....LOL. Yes it SUCKS!! I can however get emails through Pinside but I cant send any pictures but if your interested and local enough come take a looksie, many of you have played it over the years at the annual parties. If it sells through Pinside within this Michigan for sale post I'll still donate to Pinside.
Thanks,

John

#7391 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Uhh I know a good pc tech if you need one.. You do know you can check you email on your cell phone?
I also think you can send pics on that said cell phone?
Good to see ya with a post John been awhile..
GLWS..

I went yesterday to take my PC back to my tech guy (right now Outlook wont open) and they closed early for some reason, so I missed them by like five minutes......ugh!! Now it's down through this weekend as well and the way things are going around here lately who knows when I'll find the time to take it in. I need a live in PC tech support guy that wants to live in the basement as payment......LOL.

John

#7398 2 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

John One machine for sale will the rest fall like dominoes on your way to that new r.v and retirement

No, not at this time. I'm simply replacing my old JD with a really really nicer one is all. Great game and a lot of bang for the buck.

John

1 month later
#7517 2 years ago

Might be in the market for a STTNG, that is plug and play. Let me know what you have that's local within a short driving distance.
Thanks,
John

1 month later
#7618 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Evel Knievel solid state in the nearby driving distance area. Let me know.
Thanks,
John

6 months later
#8132 1 year ago

Selling my Bally X's and O's. Fully working and pretty decent shape all around. Asking $2000. Email me for more info. Cash pick up only, no trades or shipping.

John

2 weeks later
#8196 1 year ago
Quoted from Gort:

Dam, I thought there were 15 new games when I got on this morning!

Nope, no way. I knew where this thread was heading before I clicked on it. I'm really surprised this thread never got shut down permanently as well as others like it. And yes, I'm guilty at times too.

John

1 month later
#8289 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Anyone in Michigan willing to unbolt their Medieval Madness remake from their floor?

Already did six months after I bought it new, no regrets. Good luck, I'm sure there are others out there.

John

2 months later
#8429 1 year ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Looking for Gottlieb EMs.

I have a Gottlieb Big Broadcast that I'm thinking of letting go. First game with automatic scoring.

John

#8438 1 year ago

Just listed by X's and O's and Big Broadcast.

John

1 week later
#8467 1 year ago

Still have my X's and O's and Big Broadcast for sale. Weekend special of $1700 and $400 respectively.

John

2 weeks later
#8496 1 year ago

Still have my Big Broadcast to sell at $500. Great addition to someones prewar line up. It's posted in the Market place.

John

1 month later
#8560 1 year ago

Going to be listing up a Flash pretty soon. New displays and boards, clean and working but could use a couple of minor tweaks is all. No trades, need the space...

John

3 weeks later
#8636 1 year ago
Quoted from Gort:

Thought there was 10 new games for sale! (Nope

Why, are you in the market?

#8638 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Is Orbitor 1 for sale?

Nope, but I got a Alien Poker that could be for sale.

John

2 weeks later
1 month later
#8829 1 year ago

Tried to post a picture or two of past PATZ free tables but this thread wont let me do it. But believe me it has existed in the past, I should know I started it.

John

1 month later
6 months later
#9162 7 months ago

If the RFM was on Marketplace for $1K you can be sure he's already sold it so I'm betting you wont have to worry about it. Good of you to offer though.

John

#9186 7 months ago

Just listed my Gottlieb Atlantis on the market.

John

#9189 7 months ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John

Sale pending.

John

1 week later
#9200 6 months ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John

Game is back up for sale due to the sale pending falling through. $1800 obo.

John

#9201 6 months ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Game is back up for sale due to the sale pending falling through. $1800 obo.
John

Sale pending again. Thanks.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.