(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monitorpop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7267 2 years ago

I’m looking to purchase/pickup a Rick and Morty BSE if anyone in or around Michigan is thinking about selling.

1 month later
#7428 2 years ago

Looks super fun but not worth trading my Rick & Morty for. I think I’ll play Godzilla at Pyramid Scheme or RLM and let them deal with fixing that bridge/building all the time.

Quoted from Groo:

As much as I like my Rick and Morty I might start thinking about selling. Godzilla premium would get much more love in my lineup. Little on the fence though with all those mechs and potential issues.

6 months later
#7954 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Final vote came in and I'm going to sell Rick and Morty. It's the BSE with all options except for butter finish. I did some minor tweaks to the garage shot, but didn't make any new holes in the playfield. That shot feels so good when you hit it now. I did replace the upper rollovers with the magnetic switches and it works great. I did get the brackets to lower the flippers, but honestly I never had an issue with the flippers or making the left ramp, so I didn't install them. PM me if you have any questions or need more details. Looking to sell or possibly trade + cash for an older machine I played in the mid to late 80's. Deciding on final price, which will be between 10k and 12k. Will grab pictures in the next day or two and post in marketplace.

If I didn’t already own R&M, I would be jumping on this in a second. Such a great pin to have at home. Guests find it fun from the first play… yet my wife and I still find it fun and challenging after playing most days for months.

8 months later
#8593 1 year ago

Hoping to find a nice condition Hula-Hula, if anyone happens to have one they might consider selling.

1 week later
#8660 1 year ago

Good price on a great game. I’d jump on this if I didn’t already have one.

1 month later
#8765 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Holly crap!
I love mine.

Same here and I’m not even a fan of the movie. My wife and friends don’t play Rick & Morty at all since we got Halloween. Lights out and external sub turned up is great fun.

1 year later
#9418 67 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Who has a Jaws pinball on location here in Michigan that I can play before I buy one?

RLM Amusements in Grand Rapids has Jaws:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/QkRfvR3VAb7UmNeq8?g_st=ic

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monitorpop.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=monitorpop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.