(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcvetyty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6450 3 years ago
Quoted from happyhour1973:

Apologies for not being buy/sell related. However, if anyone ever found enjoyment out of Marvin's there is an article in the Detroit News about its current struggles. Besides just being a cool and unusual establishment, it's the closest place to my home with more than just a couple pinball machines......
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/2020/08/27/marvins-marvelous-mechanical-museum-seeks-75-k-stay-afloat/5643906002/

Thanks for the link - I was not aware of the GoFundMe, but have been bummed MMMM has been closed for so long - drove past there a few times since March hoping they'd be open. Just donated, so hopefully they can hang on.

I wonder if they could do private parties every so often for additional revenue. I, personally, would gladly pay a couple hundred dollars for free rein of the place and shouldn't think that would add too much COVID risk if you just did a couple of people spaced out during a day.

#6462 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Stern TMNT Pro that's been at our location since released $4,800. Few minor issues from factory, but plays 100%.
Edit: Sold

Whoa! Why'd you sell it? I've stopped by and played it a few times and was looking forward to doing so again this weekend..

2 years later
#8382 1 year ago

Hey everyone -

I have two Playmatic Solid State bodies/machines (Last Lap & Chance) and three SS heads that I'm likely going to take to the curb in the next few weeks if anyone is looking for a restoration project or in need of parts - free of charge. I am located in the Royal Oak area. Feel free to DM me if you are interested.

3 months later
#8684 1 year ago

Happy holidays, Michigan Pinsiders! I am looking for an AIQ Premium if you know of anyone interested in selling.. Would appreciate the leads!

9 months later
#9203 6 months ago

I have a very nice Godfather listed in metro Detroit area. Ideally looking for cash or trade for a Mandolorian. Reach out if you're interested in checking it out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my HOU Godfather LE. Game has low number of plays (estimated under 300 - no way to tell on a JJP) and playfield, cabinet, everything is in amazing condition. No dimple...”
2023-09-02
Bingham Farms, MI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcvetyty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=mcvetyty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.