(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bowtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4784 5 years ago

I have a High Speed and Taxi both in pretty good shape (Taxi is in better shape) both play great looking to trade for a newer dmd game. Also will to throw some cash in for the right game. I can send pictures if anyone is interested.

#4787 5 years ago

Lola taxi

2 months later
#4916 5 years ago

Looking to possibly trade a player's condition High Speed, plays great with no hiccups, and a better than player's condition Taxi for a newer dmd game. Also can add cash. Family fell in love with the Flintstones we have and looking for something along those lines. Can send pictures if interested.

2 months later
#5138 5 years ago

Thinking of trading out my Taxi for a newer dmd game. Cash included for something I'm interested in. Looking to keep the cartoon ish theme to go with my Flintstones and Rocky and Bullwinkle line up

4 months later
#5300 5 years ago

Just testing the waters, looking to possibly trade my Flintstones towards a GOTG or other newer kid friendly newer Stern pin.

4 months later
#5566 4 years ago

will be selling my wcs94 and rocky and Bullwinkle, both play great. have cliffys for the wcs but not installed yet. will be asking $3400 obo for wcs94 and $3000 for r&b but if someone wanted both could make a package deal. will post pictures tonight when I get home.

#5578 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

will be selling my wcs94 and rocky and Bullwinkle, both play great. have cliffys for the wcs but not installed yet. will be asking $3400 obo for wcs94 and $3000 for r&b but if someone wanted both could make a package deal. will post pictures tonight when I get home.

The package deal would be $5600 if anyone is interested.

3 months later
#5862 4 years ago

Have a Match Em Up for sale. Set up for free play right now. $250

#5870 4 years ago

Match Em Up

Other - For Sale
“Nice working redemption game. Set up on free play and not giving out tickets at this time.”
2020-01-24
Lambertville, MI
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 111 days
Viewed: 182 times

3 weeks later
#5907 4 years ago

Testing the waters, think of trading my DE Simpsons,let me know if anyone is interested

2 weeks later
#5941 4 years ago

Just getting the feelers out there. Thinking of switching up the line up and see if anyone has any interest in trading a SW pro for a dp pro.

1 month later
#6004 4 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Looking for a Hook. Not looking to trade just looking to expand the collection right now. Thanks.

If you check the Toledo Craigslist there is one there for sale. I went and checked it out. It plays ok but is in desperate need of a good cleaning and shopped out. It was on location at a local barcade and they sold everything and changed directions.

1 month later
#6095 4 years ago

thinking of trading my star wars pro for an Aerosmith pro is anyone is interested.

2 months later
#6252 3 years ago

looking for an inexpensive players condition game to stick in my buddies new bar/garage at the lake. I have some cash squirreled away and plan on buying it to stick in his place so I have something to play. does have to be pretty, just play well as it will only see action when we are at the lake.

4 months later
#6497 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

who bought it?

Look in the classified section. I believe he is reselling it for $750.

1 week later
#6534 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

why do people put up fake ads like this. is this just someone getting their jollies from here that saw someone looking for a totan?

What they do is grab your email once you replay and then sell it to spammers

1 month later
#6601 3 years ago

Getting the itch to switch the line up a little. Looking to trade DP pro for a TMNT pro. Let me know if anyone is interested, can supply more details if needed but only looking for a TMNT to trade for, not looking to sell it.

2 weeks later
#6632 3 years ago

Throwing out a nice Aerosmith pro with lots of goodies for trade. Let me know what ya got. Looking for newer pins. No projects.

#6635 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

How about a nice sharpshooter 2? Straight up

Thumbs down.

2 weeks later
#6685 3 years ago

Looking to trade a DP pro + cash for an Addams family

1 week later
#6721 3 years ago

Will be posting my DP pro for sale after the holidays. Has some mods and shaker and plays great.

1 month later
#6779 3 years ago

Shaking up the line up a little. Looking to move my fully functional players condition F14. Either to sell or trade and add cash. No Em's though.

#6791 3 years ago

Got 2400 in my pocket I'm looking to set on fire, let me know what ya got.

2 months later
#6986 3 years ago

Looking for a cocktail pin if anyone is selling one. Thanks.

#7001 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

It's not a pinball person just some random person that had a game and they would not take a deposit so no there was no deposit, I don't have any issue with people changing their minds it's whatever but the fact that they knew I was coming from three and a half hours away and was almost there is some bullshit

I just found it, maybe time for some pinside justice. Maybe see if I can offer over asking price and see if I can get them to meet me halfway and then not show up to get it......

1 month later
#7120 2 years ago

Putting the feelers out for a strikes N spairs

3 weeks later
#7188 2 years ago

Looking for a playing field that someone might not be using and looking to get rid of. Looking to repurpose a fish themed bar to a pinball bar and going to use the playing field as the top. Trying to keep this cost effective so it doesn't have to be pristine.

2 months later
#7418 2 years ago

Looking to freshen up the line up for the winter. Really looking for a Wonka but newer Stern's or wish list games will be considered too. Looking to trade I have:

LZ pro huo
Flintstones, very nice with color dmd
Gotg pro huo
No fear
Lw3

Could do a 2 for one or cash and a pin or 2 depending on the pin.

3 weeks later
#7493 2 years ago

Just listed my huo LZ pro and lw3 in the market place

1 month later
#7578 2 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO GOTG pro, running Cleland code, with shaker, protectors towards avengers premium

Added over 2 years ago:

possibly a pro, if I can talk the wife into it...

1 month later
#7687 2 years ago

Looking for a bally black jack SS

#7700 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Anyone interested in a 2/3/4 game trade for a Godzilla LE?

You have the Godzilla or you're looking for a Godzilla?

#7707 2 years ago

Looking for a functional cocktail pin, not looking for any projects at this time.

1 month later
#7846 2 years ago

looking to trade a wonka se, ad is in the marketplace

4 weeks later
#7919 2 years ago

i have a nice Polaris trail boss 325 four wheeler for trade if anyone is looking to trade a pin for

1 week later
#7931 2 years ago

Testing the waters on a low play (less that 100) powder coated, shaker, art blades Mando pro. Looking for a Shrek, jp pro, maybe 2 for 1, and others on my wish list.

1 week later
#7949 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Powder coated, side art, shaker, insider connect, less than 150 plays. Looking to trade for Star trek pro, jp pro or others on my wish list.”
2022-03-30
Lambertville, MI
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 696 times

1 week later
#7966 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

That’s not fair. If they have a broken or malfunctioning game, let them know about it. I’ve never had any problem getting my money back in that rare event or even them putting a couple of credits on a game for me. They get all the new games and LE’s at that. They have pins in 3 different areas of the arcade as well, probably upwards of 25 pins. Check out all that Ann Arbor has to offer while you’re here. It’s one of a handful of cities in Michigan that makes for a truly worthwhile visit.

I wouldn't say it's unfair. Been there twice and as Puff said they are either not working correctly or in desperate need of cleaning and maintenance. I love the amount of pins they offer but the upkeep is less than desirable, especially if you're making a day trip out of it.

3 months later
#8283 1 year ago

Looking to switch up the line up a little. Have a players condition F14 in my buddies home bar that we play on the weekends when we visit. Everything works as it should. Looking to trade for something different, maybe another system 11 but definitely looking for something with multiball. Will get some pictures when I'm back up there on the weekend. Currently in Angola Indiana but could pack it up and bring it back this way for a trade.

4 months later
#8590 1 year ago

Just posted a silverball for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Well playing silverball, shows some wear, back glass in great shape, newer Weebly board it does have two insert lights out. Looking to trade towards a system 11 game or something w...”
2023-01-19
Lambertville, MI
Archived after: 80 days
Viewed: 1227 times

1 week later
#8645 1 year ago

So tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball.

#8647 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I would say lower your standards and learn to appreciate EM's

I'll stop by Andy's if I want to appreciate the classics....

#8649 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Mine are better. After playing mine you'd never want to play a Stern again.

Interesting..........

#8653 1 year ago
Quoted from TomN:

I would offer to trade you Andy’s Sorcerer?

The working one or the one in pieces?

2 months later
#8830 1 year ago

Testing the waters on a trade for my secret service, wife hates it but I like it. Just seeing what might be out there.

1 month later
#8889 1 year ago

Thinking of changing up the lineup a little. Looking to trade my Rocky and Bullwinkle. Playing field is in good shape, all LED back box and play field. Cabinet has some dings and marks. Back glass has typical arm mark. Looking for other DMD or ss games.

1 week later
#8918 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Time to switch up the lineup again. Looking to trade only, a players condition R&B. Cabinet has bumps and bruises but plays well. Playlied is in good shape and all LED for gi a...”
2023-04-09
Lambertville, MI
Trade
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 782 times

Looking to switch things up with a trade.

6 months later
#9230 6 months ago

Switching up the lineup a bit. Looking to trade a nice players condition Firepower. Flipper's rebuilt, new plastics, leds and new cpr back glass. Can add some cash for the right deal. Pictures and to come soon.

#9232 6 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Ems only right?

You are a thief of joy!

1 month later
#9352 4 months ago

Looking to switch up the lineup a little. Looking to do a 2 for 1 for my nice players jungle lord and firepower, both gone through and LED lights installed for a DMD game.

2 months later
#9421 68 days ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Who has a Jaws pinball on location here in Michigan that I can play before I buy one?

ULEK arcade in Monroe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bowtech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.