(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Glad to see nice, honest people running a Michigan thread!

I'm a couple hours from Detroit, but I've got a Shaq Attaq I'm looking to trade, +/- cash as needed. I'm guessing I'll fare better selling it locally, but on the off chance anyone's interested, I'm willing to make the drive at least as far as Detroitish. (Now sold, pending buyer coming back to pick it up.)

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from robbycsmith:

Almost bought one at the last pinball ball expo, game gets a bad rep but it's a lot of fun.
I'm searching for Rollergames, another cheesy themed pin but I love the game play. Also in the search for a Capcom Breakshot.

Totally agreed! It's not a brilliant game, but way better than most of Pinside claims. I'll kinda miss it, actually.

6 months later
#551 9 years ago

Looking for an Abra Ca Dabra, Atlantis, Centigrade 37, El Dorado, or other wedgehead. Willing to travel to Detroit, maybe an hour beyond.

9 months later
#1872 8 years ago

Looking to buy a Bram Stoker's Dracula. If anyone had one for sale, shoot me a message!

#1882 8 years ago
Quoted from PIN_GROOM:

Yeah, I don't understand why folks always seem to be "trade happy" around here. I understand the "It's actually for sale, but I don't want to list a price so that I can take best offer." aspect of the for sale ads, but I don't get why folks just won't sell for cash money. Maybe it's a similar dynamic? i.e. They think they can get more trade value than cash somehow?
It's weird regardless.
Best of luck!

I really feel you on this. I've missed a couple Draculas because I didn't have the game someone else wanted.

I'm not sure people around here remember that money can be exchanged for goods and services.

#1898 8 years ago

2 months later
#2186 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

rare to find most fo those sub 2k in todays world unless really beat.

Nah. I bought/sold/traded all three of those games in the past year or so, all between $1400-2100

#2190 8 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Judge Dredd is a $1400 dollar game, folks.

Ironically, it was the Demo Man that was initially $1400. It needed a new display and a couple other minor things, but was ultimately traded, and I think valued around $1600-1700 for the purpose of the trade.

Dredd cost $2000 from a friend - I know I got a good deal on that one. Or not, since it's a $1400 game.

I bought and sold a very nice, unfaded Johnny for $2100

1 year later
#3773 7 years ago

I'm happy to drive to Michigan for a trade!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sold via Facebook! Swords of Fury - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY in Columbus, Ohio for cash deals (if trading, we can discuss who drives) This game was just shopped early this year; it'...”
2017-03-09
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1939 times

2 months later
#3999 6 years ago

Considering changing up my collection a bit, if anyone is interested in a TRADE. I'll gladly drive to Michigan (though I can only haul one game at a time, which would mean any two-for-one would involve swapping in Ohio unless I rent a van)

Titles I'm likely to treade are WCS 94, Shadow, Corvette, maybe Gofers, and Future Spa. Would consider letting others go, as well (though about 1/3 of my collection can never leave; the girlfriend wants several specific games to stay)

Looking to swap for a DMD game I haven't had before; high on this list is Mustang, Avatar, Avengers, X-men, possibly a Sega, or an oddball Capcom title like Airborne. Also could be interested in an obscure early SS, say Quicksilver or Freefall

5 years later
#8698 1 year ago

I've got a RBION (freshly shopped, nice players game) and Embryon (normal wear, but otherwise solid) in Ohio that I'll be listing for sale or trade shortly, and am willing to drive to make a deal.

Also have a Black Rose I could potentially include in a two-for-one

Added 15 months ago:

Black Rose is good solid players game with insert chipping and a faded cab, but has a ColorDMD & LEDs.

To clarify, I could add this alongside RBION or Embryon to do a 2-for-1 trade towards a newer game. Not really actively kooking to sell Black Rose

1 week later
#8728 1 year ago

I've got a Embryon and Ripley's for sale or trade in Columbus, OH; I'm totally up for driving to make a trade happen!

Machine - For Sale
Embryon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Embryon - $3300. Normal players example, plays great! Shopped a couple years ago. Game has substantial wear in the upper right (like all examples I've seen.) Beautiful backglass. C...”
2023-03-19
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 685 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ripley's Believe it or Not (RBION) Freshly shopped - torn down and cleaned, new rubber Cliffys New magnet core NOS plastics and plastic protectors. NOS Translite. Includes colo...”
2023-03-03
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1168 times

2 months later
#8905 1 year ago

I've got a Fish Tales and Ripley's for sale in Columbus. Open to driving for a 2-for-1 trade

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fish Tales, pretty normal players game; see pictures for details. Fully working with no credit dot LEDs Low-voltage Xpin DMD Original working topper included I've also got a Ri...”
2023-04-01
Columbus, OH
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 285 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ripley's Believe it or Not (RBION) Freshly shopped - torn down and cleaned/waxed, new rubber. Cliffys. New magnet core. (Magnet area has been repaired/cleared) NOS plastics and...”
2023-03-25
Columbus, OH
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 366 times

3 months later
#9093 9 months ago

Choggard almost got a Spider-Man from a local buddy of mine, til I filled him in on who Choggard is.

Then my buddy ended up trading the Spidey to me instead We're feeling pretty good about that one

Quoted from pacman11:

Looking to buy a Spiderman, let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!

1 week later
#9105 8 months ago

Thinking of swapping out Mando, and open to driving to Michigan to make a swap! I probably would want another LCD game, but open to trade ideas

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Mandalorian Premium for sale, or trade for another pin. Asking 10,200 OBO. This is a nice example, absolutely loaded. Comes with topper, art blades, shooter rod, speaker lig...”
2023-07-30
Columbus, OH
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 700 times

3 months later
#9332 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Black Rose Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a Black Rose to sell or trade. It's a pretty nice players condition gzme, with a faded cabinet and some insert chipping, but plays well (no credit dot) and has full LEDs. ...”
2023-11-26
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 338 times

I'm happy to drive to Michigan for a trade!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.