(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,532 posts
  • 508 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Swoods5688
  • Topic is favorited by 318 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skipnatty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5352 2 years ago

I have a HUO Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro up for sale and just now saw this thread. Open to some trades as well, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about the game in the ad. Thanks!

Archived after 16 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell my Metallica Pro from Pinball Refinery. This is HUO and I am the only / original owner. Add-ons: - purple powdercoated armor - rails, lock bar, legs, hinge, door, ...”
2019-04-05
Canton, MI
5,500 (OBO)

4 months later
#5652 2 years ago

I'm going to be posting my Stern Star Trek Pro (Refinery done by Steve) up shortly, but wanted to throw it out here first. Blue sparkle powder coat, led lighting kit w/dimmer, aftermarket headphone jack, undercab lighting, star trek insignia pop bumper caps, colorDMD, and star trek insignia speaker grills with sync'd RGB lighting effects, just to name some items. $5500 OBO. Pics available on request for now until I get it up on the marketplace if folks here have any interest.

Thanks!

2 months later
#5855 1 year ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Looking to trade.
What I have for trade:
Metallica pro LED or
Walking Dead Pro.
Both home use only in great shape.
What I'm looking for:
Deadpool pro
Iron Maiden pro
Guardians pro
Game of thrones pro
Located in Livonia, MI

Dammit, why didn't you post this when I still had GoT so I could have gotten that Walking Dead from you? :-p

2 months later
#5976 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Stern Spike2 Headphone Adapter? Have the faceplate and wiring harness. Arrived with a bent pin, Stern sent me a new one as a replacement. $50.

4 months later
#6277 1 year ago

Interest in a HUO TNA with mirror blades, lighted speaker grills, and target/scoop decals? $5700 obo...I haven't posted it in Marketplace yet but wanted to give this group first look. Works as it should, no major repairs ever needed, I've just had the typical stuff with that game like sling adjustments, and drop target tweaks. (clarifying what I've done, not what is needed today as there are no issues)

DM me if you'd like pics, happy to supply.

#6281 1 year ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

Interest in a HUO TNA with mirror blades, lighted speaker grills, and target/scoop decals? $5700 obo...I haven't posted it in Marketplace yet but wanted to give this group first look. Works as it should, no major repairs ever needed, I've just had the typical stuff with that game like sling adjustments, and drop target tweaks. (clarifying what I've done, not what is needed today as there are no issues)
DM me if you'd like pics, happy to supply.

Sale pending.

2 months later
#6400 1 year ago

Selling my Batman66 Premium for $6800 OBO. Will send pics where needed. Recently replaced flipper coil stops/sleeves, replaced rubber in rotisserie and reconfigured the left orbit to make that shot behave appropriately. Works as it should. Please DM if interested.

1 week later
#6445 1 year ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

Selling my Batman66 Premium for $6800 OBO. Will send pics where needed. Recently replaced flipper coil stops/sleeves, replaced rubber in rotisserie and reconfigured the left orbit to make that shot behave appropriately. Works as it should. Please DM if interested.

Added a marketplace listing with photos. Thanks all!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-66-40

2 weeks later
#6500 1 year ago

Priced to move, wish I could keep it, just don't have the space. Thanks!

Archived after 25 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Hi all, Classifying as used rather than HUO because I do not know the history prior to the previous owner. Game working 100%, shows some slight wear in the shooter lane. Recen...”
2020-08-26
Canton, MI
6,400 (OBO)

3 months later
#6735 9 months ago

Lightly used voodoo glass for $175. Have an extra sheet and hoping to pass it on to someone who can use it. Let me know!

1 month later
#6862 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Does anyone have any extra/backup standard size HD or Invisiglass sheets you would sell?
Message me if you have any. I'm located near Lansing and don't mind driving a bit.
Thanks!

I still have an extra sheet of the cointaker version (voodoo glass, same idea lol) if you're interested. I'm near Ann Arbor.

3 months later
#7062 4 months ago

I've got a older penguin-style coffin dolly I'm looking to sell. Bought last year, cleaned it up, put new wheels on it. Works as it should. $150. Local pickup.

1 week later
#7103 4 months ago

Hey folks, still sitting on an extra refurbished penguin-style lift cart, happy to share pics if desired. $150 OBO.

1 month later
#7210 3 months ago

Hahahhahahahhanahababahahahhahahhahah

2 weeks later
#7295 72 days ago

Not a game but have a bunch of pinball streaming gear for sale. Sony CX405 Handycam, Logitech c922 webcam, LED lighting and umbrella lighting, Blue Snowball mic, El Gato CamLink, El Gato HD60s, Avermedia AverCapture HD, clamps for cams and lights, 4 tripods, foamed carrying case for safe travel.

Any interest in any or all pieces, give me a holler.

1 month later
#7425 32 days ago

Anyone selling a Godzilla LE for 15k yet?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skipnatty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside