(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 191.
#8601 1 year ago

Just posted my HUO Willy Wonka CE in the marketplace, please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello all, Selling my JJP WW CE. Under 200 plays since the code update to 2.0, would estimate another 300 prior. Big fan of the game, but I'm ready for something new in that spo...”
2022-12-02
Canton, MI
14,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 326 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8602 1 year ago

Expanding the family spring 2023, so thinning the herd in advance. Started listing these on FB and will also get posted here shortly. There's a few we're still looking for as possible trades, and better deals if you drive up for a few.

TS4 LE $9,450 X-Files $3,750 Halloween Standard $6,300 Godzilla Premium $9,500 Goldeneye $5,800 CFTBL $7,250 TFTC $4,950 NIB GOTG $6,700 Starship Troopers $3,500 Demolition Man $3,500 Twilight Zone $8,950

To be listed: Batman Forever $4,500 Judge Dredd $3,750 EATPM $4,900 The Shadow $5,900 El Dorado $1,500 Junkyard $5,900 CCR $6,900

WANTED: BM66 THE MUNSTERS AEROSMITH TRON GOT EHOH LOTR MMR

#8603 1 year ago

Anyone with a very high-end Indy Jones Adventure looking to trade hit me up.

#8604 1 year ago

I played that EaTPM before you bought it. That was a beautiful machine! I reached out to him later if he wanted to sell it, he told me you bought it ugh.

Quoted from Pinkitten:

I bought my restored EATPM from a friend 2 years ago and it’s a fav of mine. The ramps on EATPM are killer.

#8605 1 year ago

I have a pin coming in next week. Looking to sell or do a trade with decent amount of cash for Aiq Pro (unless its Star Wars). A super nice Big hurt, Flash Gordon or royal rumble would be cool for trades but I’m open. I also plan on listing a Gottlieb strikes n spares next week once I get the red powder coated legs back. I could a package deal. I did give options for aiq with or with out the stern accessories as I know some don’t care about them. Thanks! Off to watch the game, Go blue!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell/trade my avengers This is a loaded aiq with pretty much every stern accessory Fully loaded it Comes with the following (probably small stuff I’m missing) Stern ...”
2022-12-02
Howell, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 226 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8606 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I played that EaTPM before you bought it. That was a beautiful machine! I reached out to him later if he wanted to sell it, he told me you bought it ugh.

I am so lucky to have connected with Daane at the right time. I already had Scared Stiff and EHoH. I really wanted to complete the minty trilogy with a restored example. We discussed it for about 6 months before he let me have it. I installed new green displays, powder coated legs and more. I believe he’s working on another one now. He knows his stuff!

#8607 1 year ago

Looking to sell displays from my Stellar Wars. 2 small displays worked fine, 2 small displays and the large display had issues. Will ship everything or just the 2 good ones for $60.00

Thanks, Rob

#8608 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I am so lucky to have connected with Daane at the right time. I already had Scared Stiff and EHoH. I really wanted to complete the minty trilogy with a restored example. We discussed it for about 6 months before he let me have it. I installed new green displays, powder coated legs and more. I believe he’s working on another one now. He knows his stuff!

Yes he does...that machine will play flawlessly.

#8609 1 year ago

I”ll be listing my Maiden Pro later today.

#8610 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing my Maiden Pro later today.

Are you sure you don't want to list it now?
Cause you kinda just did...
I don't get it

#8611 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I don't get it

This is a presale thread.

#8612 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I don't get it

Maybe he/she wants to take pics etc and actually write something up, create an ad, etc.........

#8613 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Maybe he/she wants to take pics etc and actually write something up, create an ad, etc.........

Or people just like to attack Scott because he beat them to a deal.

#8614 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Or people just like to attack Scott because he beat them to a deal.

Or they think he's trying to avoid Pinside fees by never making a real ad, when folks contact him based on just a post about a game for sale.
(I don't know that's true, but people will suspect that.)

#8615 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:Or they think he's trying to avoid Pinside fees by never making a real ad, when folks contact him based on just a post about a game for sale.
(I don't know that's true, but people will suspect that.)

Never making a real ad? He has 247 ads. I'm going with jealous bitch syndrome

#8616 1 year ago

Have a very nice low play Metallica Pro will be listing for trade. Looking for BM66, LOTR mostly.

#8617 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I don't get it

Nah, it's just a heads up for locals before going through the hassle of making an ad.

I got two pins from him this way and it was a great transaction.

#8618 1 year ago

How do you get the red heart with a plus sign next to your name? Isn't it from supporting pinside monetarily?

#8619 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Rancho, in case anyone has one they’re willing to part with.

#8620 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Looking for a Williams Rancho, in case anyone has one they’re willing to part with.

You better create a wanted ad before you get ganged up on

#8621 1 year ago

Man, you Michigan guys don’t play around in your for sale thread. Hahahaha.

Puffdanny Jackpotjared

Who gives a shit if he makes an ad or not.

#8622 1 year ago

Have a Cybernaut that I’m trying to gauge interest in before listing. I feel like no one will want it so not going to make an ad / take photos unless anyone is interested. Let me know. Thanks in advance

Edit: also have a 12’ (I think) shuffleboard table we might let go. I know these are hard to sell as you need the right setup to own one. I sanded and recoated the surface a few years ago. Plays great. It is a ‘cheaper’ model with no tension bars underneath but it’s been in a climate controlled basement and is fairly level. When I moved it 4-5 years ago it took a month to truly settle to level with no tension rods. Let me know if any interest in this as well and I can take photos.

#8623 1 year ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I don't get it

He has to see if this is Todd Seaver's favorite game

#8624 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

He has to see if this is Todd Seaver's favorite game

Now that’s some funny ass sheet.

Spoiler…it IS Seavers favorite game!!

Here’s the realty:
1. Scott is damn good at getting the good deals first. But that takes time and effort. He gets to make a few bucks and it’s all good. If you want to make a few bucks…put in the time. Spoiler: it’s probably not worth it.

2. Anyone posting they are “about to list” or “listing later” without including price is fishing for the guy who will reach out via PM before the ad. PM price is always a few hundred more than the actual ad price once listed. ALWAYS! But if you want it bad enough to PM and pay the higher ask…it’s all yours.

#8625 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Never making a real ad? He has 247 ads. I'm going with jealous bitch syndrome

Of which he has only successfully sold 32. You’re right, no way he’s sold more than 13% of his LISTED ads. But look, if Robin/pinside actually cared and felt they should “police” fees…then they would. And it would be obvious who is avoiding fees…so who cares. Let the man save a buck or two.

#8626 1 year ago

I love that the guys that don’t donate to Pinside have an opinion! Lol

#8627 1 year ago

IDK, looking at their sale history I think they've donated plenty

#8628 1 year ago

They would have a red heart!

#8629 1 year ago

I understand, but I'm separately referring to them having paid sale fees something like 18 times

#8630 1 year ago

Lots of people have been selling games here before they implemented a sales tax.

#8631 1 year ago

I sell games through here and pay the pinside fee each time yet I don't "donate" to pinside separately either...to each their own. Not sure why this comes up every two months in this thread...pretty old hat.

#8632 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

They would have a red heart!

Red heart = $35/year
10 games sold per year = $300/year
Red heart, 30 games sold per year but only 4 games reported as sold = $155/year

How does the red heart earn someone the right to have an opinion on this site? Weird.

#8633 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Red heart = $35/year
10 games sold per year = $300/year
Red heart, 30 games sold per year but only 4 games reported as sold = $155/year
How does the red heart earn someone the right to have an opinion on this site? Weird.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But the little heart simply means you are a better person, but not necessarily does your opinion carry greater weight. That’s all.

#8634 1 year ago

Thought there was 10 new games for sale! (Nope

#8635 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You better create a wanted ad before you get ganged up on

Well, never want to be ganged up on…

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Rancho Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Williams Rancho, project or working. If not within a day’s round trip, I can travel to pick it up sometime between Christmas and New Year’s. Please shoot me a PM ...”
2022-12-10
Dearborn, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 161 times

#8636 1 year ago
Quoted from Gort:

Thought there was 10 new games for sale! (Nope

Why, are you in the market?

#8637 1 year ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Why, are you in the market?

Is Orbitor 1 for sale?

#8638 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Is Orbitor 1 for sale?

Nope, but I got a Alien Poker that could be for sale.

John

#8639 1 year ago

Anyone have a couple of Bally Williams legs they’d part with?

#8640 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Of which he has only successfully sold 32. You’re right, no way he’s sold more than 13% of his LISTED ads. But look, if Robin/pinside actually cared and felt they should “police” fees…then they would. And it would be obvious who is avoiding fees…so who cares. Let the man save a buck or two.

Bryan next I see you I'll show u my bank statement of pinside fees it's more than Bob E makes in a month

#8641 1 year ago

Bryan next I see you I'll show u my bank statement of pinside fees it's more than Bob E makes in a month

#8642 1 year ago

How much do they charge for ads that read "I thinking of selling my ______________pin."

#8643 1 year ago

Well I'm retired, so that makes my income $0.00 so a $5.00 charge is infinitely more.

#8644 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

How much do they charge for ads that read "I thinking of selling my _____________pin."

I'll take it

#8645 1 year ago

So tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball.

#8646 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

So tonight I won a PS5 and $200 gift card to GameStop. I do not play console games. I would be interested in trading it towards a pin if anyone is interested. Cash added for the right pin. Have my nice silverball I could include in the trade. Looking for SS game's, something with a multiball.

I would say lower your standards and learn to appreciate EM's

#8647 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I would say lower your standards and learn to appreciate EM's

I'll stop by Andy's if I want to appreciate the classics....

#8648 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

I'll stop by Andy's if I want to appreciate the classics....

Mine are better. After playing mine you'd never want to play a Stern again.

#8649 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Mine are better. After playing mine you'd never want to play a Stern again.

Interesting..........

#8650 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Interesting..........

Mine are better. Except your captain, and hi deal is better than hang glider

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.