(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,509 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by pjflyer
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider polyacanthus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#607 9 years ago

Hi all, looking for a first pinball machine... Not wanting to spend too much at first, but looking for something that needs some work that I can tinker with, learn, and get it into shape. I see there are plenty of shops around so maybe someone has a black sheep that should work without too much headache but they just don't have time for it? Looking under $300 if that's possible.

#609 9 years ago

Cool, thanks for that heads up, I will have to check it out.

#628 9 years ago

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

#637 9 years ago

Thanks for the tips.

What do you guys think about this? Not worth the money I assume but might be worth the satisfaction of getting it playable. I'm actually probably more excited about fixing something and learning than actually playing...

ebay.com link: Williams Strato Flite Pinball Machine backglass missing

What's one of these worth in "playable" condition, $400? $500? Not looking to come out ahead here but don't want to get sold down the river either.

#642 9 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I knew exactly which machine you were talking about before I clicked. That turd has been sitting around for months now and there's a reason nobody snapped it up for $225....because it's a turd. If you need to (a) fix it (b) find a glass and (c) replace broken plastics I can see easily dumping $250-300 to get it to where it needs to be. To me, the offer for that thing would be $100. That or the seller should nut up, run a regular auction and find out what the true market value is.

Yeah I saw he's had it for some time. Unfortunately anything I see won't be a good price or someone else would have already grabbed it.

#643 9 years ago

Edit: nevermind I was under the impression the AAPM was someplace you could go to play pinball. Maybe because it has "museum" in the name.

1 month later
#816 9 years ago

I say we vote on how much it should be.

11 months later
#2585 8 years ago

Did anyone pick up that CL Flip Flop? I see it's no longer listed. Curious how much it went for.

#2592 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

It was defiantly a project pin.

You did that all this week? This was the one listed maybe last weekend for $1000 that I assumed was a scam?

#2594 8 years ago

That's so awesome, I'm super jealous. Wish I could find a project like that. Looks like you were using girl scout cookies to fuel your restoration binge...

1 month later
#2799 8 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here is a old video of my basement

Wow, incredible collection! Mind blown.

1 week later
#2844 8 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

All neon works. Subwoofers in that corner of the room are low and LOUD as F! Holy Grail for me...

ddr1_(resized).jpgddr2_(resized).jpg

For a second there until I read more closely I thought this was being brought to PATZ. I was like uhhh I think it'll be sweaty enough in there already if you catch my drift.

6 months later
#3402 7 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Otherwise it will sit on CL until the price drops or the seller gives up. For example the $900 non working "Flash" in Traverse City is down to $500 now (still not sold though).

Has anybody here seen that Flash? I'm in the market for an early SS project to putter with and have seen that ad. Wondering if it's worth $500.

4 weeks later
#3504 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have made my guest house in to a pinball arcade.

Coming home from turkey day on I-94, can't afford those machines but can we just drop by to play??

2 months later
#3671 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

When I was a kid, I used to think the Johnny Cash & June Carter song "Jackson" was about Jackson, Michigan.

My parents told us they were going to prison, that's why they were headed to Jackson.

2 weeks later
#3723 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a cocktail multicade shaped like a barrel? Also looking for a brass cash register and just can't find anything.

2 weeks later
#3767 7 years ago

I wouldn't mind bringing my Bally Star Trek to show off, but will probably bring Gottlieb Dragon for sale.

4 weeks later
#3865 7 years ago

My Gtb Dragon will be at PATZ Friday only.

Machine - For Sale
Dragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Playfield touched up (mostly around inserts) and clearcoated. Flippers, pops, slingshot, etc all cleaned and rebuilt. Original boards, power supply rebuilt and repinned. All ground...”
2017-05-30
Saginaw, MI
750 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 422 times

1 month later
#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

No-one has shit for sale in Mi lately!!

Pinballs are out. The hot new thing is brass cash registers.

10 months later
#4643 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi Michiganders,
Is there any person or company in the Michigan area experienced with clear-coating EM playfields. Thanks for any info/leads.
Best,
Ryan

Last time I asked that I was literally laughed at.

5 months later
#5080 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Since Rock Stopped selling LED'S I contacted the manufacture and placed an order, if anybody local needs any - or I can ship. I have about 5,000 here . Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Bright White, Sun Light, non ghosting, 4 led, wedge and regular, and also some domned top. .40 cents each.. Pick Up Brooklyn michigan 49230

Nice, I would take them all if I used LEDs! .4c each that's 5,000 for $20; what a deal!

1 year later
#6141 4 years ago

I bought a choggy once. He couldn't get it working and priced it accordingly but it ended up being an easy fix.

2 years later
#8690 1 year ago

Thinking about buying or selling a pin some day.

3 months later
#8902 1 year ago

Space Odyssey for sale. Could deliver to PATZ.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Odyssey Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice game refurbished by me. Winner of "Best In Show - EM" award at 2022 Pinball at the Zoo show. Plaque NOT included! Playfield touched up and clearcoated with acrylic poly....”
2023-04-16
Saginaw, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 646 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider polyacanthus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=polyacanthus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.