IMG_0156 (resized).jpeg
GZ Ironed (resized).png
IMG_8656 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8663 (resized).jpeg
GZ Sign 3d (resized).png
IMG_5064 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0020 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,788 posts in this topic. You are on page 553 of 556.
#27601 22 days ago
Quoted from Womp:

The upper left flipper, I'm able to hit the loop fairly consistently with it. However, on consecutive loops it 'feels' like the flipper gets weaker, but I'm just unsure if that's because the ball is moving so much faster and/or spinning. So chaining consecutive shots feels more like luck than skill.

Same here. I do think that this is due to the ball path and speed but can't say for sure. I think that I made about 4 consecutive loops so far. How many do you guys manage? Any advices on how to get better at these or what maybe needs to be adjusted on the pin?

#27602 22 days ago
Quoted from Womp:

Looking forward to slowly kitting it out with some fun mods, so always open to suggestions.

I highly recommend the Drake Building lighting mod from Mezel mods. I am NOT normally a mod guy. I actually think they are overpriced garbage or 3D printed junk. However this was particular mod adds lighting inside the Pro building, and the game needs it to look better. It’s not expensive and looks great. I saw a friend install it in another friends game and ordered it immediately. The install wasn’t crazy, and it is interactive for the lighting. It’s the only mod in my game.

#27603 22 days ago

Any Svengoolie fans here?

Tonight's movie is "Destroy All Monsters".

Gonna throw that up on the big screen, get the beer flowing, the cannabis vaping, and my Godzilla machine turned up nice and loud!

MV5BMTUyNDE0NTM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTA2MjI4MzE@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTUyNDE0NTM0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTA2MjI4MzE@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#27604 21 days ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Anyone tempted by a potential desaturated 70th anniversary premium? Kaneda now saying "100%" for july.
I am not really interested. I have so many mods put into this game (which were created to go with the colorful playfield). Art blades. topper. etc. The thought of a plain GZ prem even in cool colors just isn't exciting. It doesn't help GZ is the most modded Stern pin. Not many people who are deep into this pin will want to try to change theirs out. Maybe I'm wrong.

Is there a rumored price with the black and white version? I am less interested if it’s an Elvira priced premium.

#27605 21 days ago

Does anyone have a recommended single ball swing for the fence type strategy?

My typical strategy is battle gigan, then titanosaurus + MB, jet fighters + saucers as they pop up, etc. But sometimes either house balls or bad play lead to me being at ball three with zero battles completed. What would be a good ball three all or nothing strategy in this case?

#27606 21 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Does anyone have a recommended single ball swing for the fence type strategy?
My typical strategy is battle gigan, then titanosaurus + MB, jet fighters + saucers as they pop up, etc. But sometimes either house balls or bad play lead to me being at ball three with zero battles completed. What would be a good ball three all or nothing strategy in this case?

Build heat ray up so it's ready to use. Light lock & get to 2 locks so you only need one more lock to start GZ multiball. Then start Titanosaurus. Then immediately hit the 3rd lock to start GZ Multiball. Right away hit the left & right standup at the building for the first Titanosaurus shots. Press button to use Heat Ray immediately after that to get the 3rd battle shot (if you're quick enough on the 1st two shots to the standup you'll still be in GZ MB ball save while you press heat ray). Then rip the spinner for the heat ray super spinner (should be able to get about 20M on a good rip). Then continue working on multiball with a focus on hitting the Maser cannon shot and the magnet to finish Titanosaurus.

Sounds complicated with a lot of steps involved but in practice it's not that tough to do. Score will go boom.

#27607 21 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Is there a rumored price with the black and white version? I am less interested if it’s an Elvira priced premium.

Rumor is it’s just a premium. I mocked up an image a few days ago. Elvira isn’t exactly black and white it has a lot of color still so I just desaturated the play field near black and white to give a general idea. Of course some areas will be more grayscaled and some boosted with more color but the artwork still looks great and I always thought a lot of the playfields are over saturated.

IMG_4483 (resized).jpegIMG_4483 (resized).jpeg
#27608 21 days ago

Hi all, I just wanted to shamefully plug my Godzilla Premium/LE bridge mod and shooter rod for those whom may not have seen them.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your holiday weekend!

https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1437-performance-pinball

Kevin

#27609 21 days ago

I added the new Mothra plastic to The Electric Playground's Godzilla topper and it looks good in that upper right corner. The mod is simple to install with four small phillips screws, two spacers, a new spotlight, and a sensor for under the playfield. Install time is 15-20 minutes and Mothra lights up separately from the rest of the topper based on the playfield light selected. I synced the spotlight to the "shoot again" Mothra eye light, the Mothra outlane light is another good option. Very neat addition, highly recommend for owners and future owners of this awesome topper. https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/gz-topper

IMG_20240526_120915669_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20240526_120915669_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20240526_121415066_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20240526_121415066_HDR (resized).jpg
#27610 21 days ago

I’m looking to join the GZ club this summer. Are there 1 or 2 mods that are must have that make the game more fun or helps with better indicators. So many many mods.

tdiddy drake building looked awesome and helped with SDTM. dpannell interactive Godzilla. And stumblor noodle bar seems to make it much clearer on status.

Any others hat really help gameplay or interaction?

Thanks

#27611 21 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

I’m looking to join the GZ club this summer. Are there 1 or 2 mods that are must have that make the game more fun or helps with better indicators. So many many mods.
tdiddy drake building looked awesome and helped with SDTM. dpannell interactive Godzilla. And stumblor noodle bar seems to make it much clearer on status.
Thanks

It's not cheap, but the Stern topper adds KOTM time attack mode that I think is a lot of fun.

#27612 21 days ago
Quoted from mgbrsfl:

I added the new Mothra plastic to The Electric Playground's Godzilla topper and it looks good in that upper right corner. The mod is simple to install with four small phillips screws, two spacers, a new spotlight, and a sensor for under the playfield. Install time is 15-20 minutes and Mothra lights up separately from the rest of the topper based on the playfield light selected. I synced the spotlight to the "shoot again" Mothra eye light, the Mothra outlane light is another good option. Very neat addition, highly recommend for owners and future owners of this awesome topper. https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/gz-topper
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thx for sharing. We are about to kick off the next batch of our Godzilla Topper, which will start on as soon as we get through our TBL run. If anyone wants a spot shoot me a dm. We also have our Conqueror Upgrade coming later this year. That will be $100 off (the $600 price) for anyone who has the topper prior to that release. https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/gz-cu

#27613 21 days ago
Quoted from rob3:

Thx for sharing. We are about to kick off the next batch of our Godzilla Topper, which will start on as soon as we get through our TBL run. If anyone wants a spot shoot me a dm. We also have our Conqueror Upgrade coming later this year. That will be $100 off (the $600 price) for anyone who has the topper prior to that release. https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/gz-cu

Looking forward to the Conqueror Upgrade! The action is so fast sometimes on Godzilla that I fail to look up at the magnificent Topper. But between balls, I look to see what my status is of the 4 areas. Then also when I score that Ally that gives me 2x and the purple color washes across the topper. I like playing lights out in the game room and the topper illuminates the ceiling with colors.

Top18 (resized).jpgTop18 (resized).jpg
#27614 20 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Thanks

For me Invisiglass made a huge difference, and the Skill shot fix (https://lermods.com/products/abe_flips-godzilla-pinball-shooter-lane-fix?variant=47130840629570)

Short of those two, I really like all the Stumblor neon mods and Diddy's Tesla Towers, but they are just aesthetic.

#27615 20 days ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

For me Invisiglass made a huge difference, and the Skill shot fix (https://lermods.com/products/abe_flips-godzilla-pinball-shooter-lane-fix?variant=47130840629570)
Short of those two, I really like all the Stumblor neon mods and Diddy's Tesla Towers, but they are just aesthetic.

Def invisiglass a must. Have it on my James Bond. Did not know about the skill shot fix from Lermods. Thanks for the tip.

PS: love all the enhancement mods from Tdiddy, Stumblor and Art of pinball.

#27616 20 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I highly recommend the Drake Building lighting mod from Mezel mods. I am NOT normally a mod guy. I actually think they are overpriced garbage or 3D printed junk. However this was particular mod adds lighting inside the Pro building, and the game needs it to look better. It’s not expensive and looks great. I saw a friend install it in another friends game and ordered it immediately. The install wasn’t crazy, and it is interactive for the lighting. It’s the only mod in my game.

What do you mean by 'wasn't crazy' though? Because this is what makes me most nervous. Any time I look on the underside my table I nearly have a heart attack for how complicate and delicate everything seems. I'm terrified of breaking something or not being able to hook up/replace something. Is soldering involved or is it just plugging something in to a slot?

#27617 20 days ago
Quoted from Tophervette: between balls, I look to see what my status is of the 4 areas.
[quoted image]

Damn shame they didn't put inserts on the playfield for that!

#27618 20 days ago
Quoted from Womp:

What do you mean by 'wasn't crazy' though? Because this is what makes me most nervous. Any time I look on the underside my table I nearly have a heart attack for how complicate and delicate everything seems. I'm terrified of breaking something or not being able to hook up/replace something. Is soldering involved or is it just plugging something in to a slot?

I've got a fair amount of mods and none require soldering. Most instructions are easy to follow and idiot proof which is good for me as I have two left thumbs. Take your time, take pictures along the way if it's helpful, and don't be afraid! (The fear comes when you start adding up the cost. The Stumblor series of 4 neons alone will set you back about $1300. Here's my list!!

GODZILLA Premium MODS

Art Blades 100
Art Blade Protectors 45
Saucer 25
Stumblor Neon Sign 200
Stumblor Neon #2 Noodle Bar 320
Stumblor Neon #3 Subway 320
Stumblor Neon #4 320
Silicon Rubbers 40
Lane Stickers 30
Skill Shot Optimizer 85
Diddy's Tesla Towers 135
Plastic Protectors 15 pc. set 52
Cabinet Lighting RGB - mezels Mods 120
3D Mothra (Ebay) 20
Fighter Jet Models (2) (Ebay) 20
Drink Holder 35
flipper stickers 18
Shaker Motor 130
Invisiglass 250
Pinmonk Fan 27
Boom-Boom 3000 56
tool kit 120
cleaning supplies 75
mini vac 50
Polaris pinballs (18) 32

Total to Date 2625

#27619 20 days ago
Quoted from Allmoney:

Thanks

I forgot, a cheap mod that for me was a must have is replacing Stern's LOUD fan with a Pinmonk quiet fan. Under $20 and a huge difference. My game room is quiet though so it may not bother you if the fan is loud.

#27620 20 days ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Most instructions are easy to follow and idiot proof which is good for me as I have two left thumbs.

Well this gives me hope at least. That list of mods you have is wild. I just looked up some of those Stumblor's and that's insane. Truly next level quality of mod vs what I was thinking from cheaply 3D printed stuff haha. I'm sure at some point I'll kick myself for not having just gone premium with the amount of mods I sink into my pro. But I guess that's half the fun?

#27621 20 days ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

I've got a fair amount of mods and none require soldering. Most instructions are easy to follow and idiot proof which is good for me as I have two left thumbs. Take your time, take pictures along the way if it's helpful, and don't be afraid! (The fear comes when you start adding up the cost. The Stumblor series of 4 neons alone will set you back about $1300. Here's my list!!
GODZILLA Premium MODS
Art Blades 100
Art Blade Protectors 45
Saucer 25
Stumblor Neon Sign 200
Stumblor Neon #4 320
Silicon Rubbers 40
Lane Stickers 30
Skill Shot Optimizer 85
Diddy's Tesla Towers 135
3D Mothra (Ebay) 20
Drink Holder 35
flipper stickers 18
Shaker Motor 130
Invisiglass 250
Pinmonk Fan 27
Boom-Boom 3000 56
tool kit 120
cleaning supplies 75
mini vac 50
Polaris pinballs (18) 32
Total to Date 2625

Thank you and And the rest of the crew. I’ll lurk here until I find the right used Prem and clear out space in the fall. Gracias.

#27622 20 days ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

GODZILLA Premium MODS
Art Blades 100
Art Blade Protectors 45
Saucer 25
Stumblor Neon Sign 200
Stumblor Neon #4 320
Silicon Rubbers 40
Lane Stickers 30
Skill Shot Optimizer 85
Diddy's Tesla Towers 135
3D Mothra (Ebay) 20
Drink Holder 35
flipper stickers 18
Shaker Motor 130
Invisiglass 250
Pinmonk Fan 27
Boom-Boom 3000 56
tool kit 120
cleaning supplies 75
mini vac 50
Polaris pinballs (18) 32
Total to Date 2625

You forgot the sound system, pinwoofer for me, 400ish

#27623 20 days ago

Once you get to a couple bil on GZ you’re getting to longer games, and the pinmonk flipper coil fans are going to be important to maintain consistent shots on the left and right ramps due to coils getting weak. I suppose metal bushings from precision flipper could do the trick too. Some folks of course do both.

#27624 19 days ago

I blame the reviews of the game for getting a Premium version 2 weeks ago.
Played 92 games so far and I'm having an absolute blast. The flow is just *amazing*.
score @ 2.9 billion and growing.

#27625 19 days ago

I'm hoping the rumored b&w GZ will come with a code update like JP30th and Elvira BRK. What I'd like is a fix to the rampage bug and a wizard mode or mini game to play from the menu. I love GZ but I often don't play it because of long game times so a shorter game from the menu would mean it gets played more. What would other people like from a potential code update?

#27626 19 days ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I'm hoping the rumored b&w GZ will come with a code update like JP30th and Elvira BRK. What I'd like is a fix to the rampage bug and a wizard mode or mini game to play from the menu. I love GZ but I often don't play it because of long game times so a shorter game from the menu would mean it gets played more. What would other people like from a potential code update?

I’m hoping for more challenge game modes, Elwin talked about those a while ago before the topper came out and I believe they were still working on them. Elwin is well aware of the long ball times and I think has some stuff up his sleeve for the anniversary addition.

#27627 19 days ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

What would other people like from a potential code update?

The ability to drop the ball on the *stupidly long* destruction jackpot shot.

That's about it.

#27628 19 days ago
Quoted from Mrhide:

That's about it.

lol, that's one of my favorite things about the game.

#27629 19 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

lol, that's one of my favorite things about the game.

....cause you can go get a beer?

#27630 19 days ago
Quoted from Mrhide:

That's about it.

I’m on the fence about shortening the game time. There’s times when it’s frustrating as I’m pursuing a shot sequence. Mostly, it’s nice to have an opportunity to collect my wits for a second or three before going back into battle. I’d rather have the delays than not IMO.

#27631 19 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

Rumor is it’s just a premium. I mocked up an image a few days ago. Elvira isn’t exactly black and white it has a lot of color still so I just desaturated the play field near black and white to give a general idea. Of course some areas will be more grayscaled and some boosted with more color but the artwork still looks great and I always thought a lot of the playfields are over saturated. [quoted image]

This is most likely what Stern would do. Least efforts and just B&W the original art at a premium price for an easy money grab. If so, I’m not interested at all.

Now if something crazy happened at Stern and they went out of the box and redid the B&W with the original Godzilla or B&W Art similar to these. Well, now you have my attention.

IMG_2989 (resized).jpegIMG_2989 (resized).jpegIMG_2990 (resized).jpegIMG_2990 (resized).jpeg

#27632 19 days ago

Any monsters from the TOHO universe appearing in movies post 1970 do not belong anywhere in or on this machine.

And it was the original 1954 / 55 movies that were in B&W; after that, they were all in color. Right?

So just converting the existing artwork to B&W is not enough. There needs to be new art on this new model.

#27633 19 days ago
Quoted from John_C:

And it was the original 1954 / 55 movies that were in B&W; after that, they were all in color. Right?

1956's Godzilla, King of the Monsters! was also in B&W.

#27634 19 days ago

I highly doubt it will be new playfield artwork. Just look at BKE and you get a pretty close idea of what is most likely. depending on what they choose to add color too it could look really cool.

Translite and cab could be new artwork though

#27635 19 days ago

Can anyone tell me the exact Make and Model of the 3 speakers in the LE version of the game ?
I've been looking .. thumbing through a few searches and I'm having a hard time pinpointing an exact match

#27636 19 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

I highly doubt it will be new playfield artwork. Just look at BKE and you get a pretty close idea of what is most likely. depending on what they choose to add color too it could look really cool.
Translite and cab could be new artwork though

Well if the PF art is the same and the rumored price of $13K is true, that’s gonna be a no from me dawg. I don’t care if it includes a piece of Godzillas suit.

IMG_3020.gifIMG_3020.gif
#27637 19 days ago
Quoted from Yodamingus:

Can anyone tell me the exact Make and Model of the 3 speakers in the LE version of the game ?
I've been looking .. thumbing through a few searches and I'm having a hard time pinpointing an exact match

According to this the backbox are kenwood and you can get them here:

https://www.pinballlife.com/rgb-led-round-speaker-upgrade-and-light-kit-for-most-stern-spike-2-pro-premium-machines.html

Here is a big thread on upgrading sound…. Many options.

#27638 19 days ago

Oops

#27639 19 days ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

According to this the backbox are kenwood and you can get them here:
https://www.pinballlife.com/rgb-led-round-speaker-upgrade-and-light-kit-for-most-stern-spike-2-pro-premium-machines.html
Here is a big thread on upgrading sound…. Many options.

I see the kenwood KFC1366S

Seems like these were the stock LE back box speakers.. was looking for confirmation

Also was asking for exact make and model of the stock sub in the LE ..

Anyone with an LE that can confirm the make and model of the three speakers

I know there are many options
Out there but was wondering what the LE came with out the box

#27640 18 days ago
Quoted from Shrub_Light:

It's not cheap, but the Stern topper adds KOTM time attack mode that I think is a lot of fun.

Wait...... The Godzilla topper actually adds gameplay? I thought it was just aesthetic, though I haven't actually got to KOTM yet.

#27641 18 days ago

#27642 18 days ago
Quoted from Max_Rebel552:

Wait...... The Godzilla topper actually adds gameplay? I thought it was just aesthetic, though I haven't actually got to KOTM yet.

Yes topper adds KOTM time attack mode

#27643 18 days ago
Quoted from Yodamingus:

I see the kenwood KFC1366S
Seems like these were the stock LE back box speakers.. was looking for confirmation
Also was asking for exact make and model of the stock sub in the LE ..
Anyone with an LE that can confirm the make and model of the three speakers
I know there are many options
Out there but was wondering what the LE came with out the box

Ok so I think I got it .. just for the record
In case anyone is looking for the info
And it hadn’t been said somewhere within the hundreds of pages here

Godzilla LE was shipped with

2x Kenwood KFC-1366S
Stern part # 031-5017-00

1x Goldwood GW-208/4
Stern part #031-5016-00

Also confirmed with a stern representative

“The same Spike CPU board is used in all the models. They have the same amplifier chips on them. The only difference are the speakers”

So that’s that as far as upgrading to the stock LE sound system as far as I can tell

#27644 18 days ago
Quoted from Yodamingus:

Ok so I think I got it .. just for the record
In case anyone is looking for the info
And it hadn’t been said somewhere within the hundreds of pages here
Godzilla LE was shipped with
2x Kenwood KFC-1366S
Stern part # 031-5017-00
1x Goldwood GW-208/4
Stern part #031-5016-00
Also confirmed with a stern representative
“The same Spike CPU board is used in all the models. They have the same amplifier chips on them. The only difference are the speakers”
So that’s that as far as upgrading to the stock LE sound system as far as I can tell

Stern has actually used 4 different 5.25" speakers in their SPIKE 2 LE / SLE games:

Jensen DUBs252 in Batman 66 SLE

JBL Stage 502 in Iron Maiden LE and Deadpool LE

Kenwood KFC-1366s were most commonly used from then on....however

Ordnance P-52B was used in some Mandalorian LE games while others had the Kenwood KFC-1366s. I'm expecting they were having a shortage on the Kenwoods.

#27645 18 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yes topper adds KOTM time attack mode

And how does that even work
Is there a download that happens when you install it ? Or some sort of unlocking that happens when you plug the thing in ?

Does it disappear if you were to remove it ?

I wonder if stern would allow you to pay a fee to add DLC like they do with home console games ..

Topper is cool and I’m sure this time attack mode is cool as well.. but $1000 is crazy

Have toppers ever gone on sale ?? Gwiz

#27646 18 days ago
Quoted from Yodamingus:

Is there a download that happens when you install it ? Or some sort of unlocking that happens when you plug the thing in ?
I wonder if stern would allow you to pay a fee to add DLC like they do with home console games ..
Topper is cool and I’m sure this time attack mode is cool as well.. but $1000 is crazy

Having the node board inside the topper is what enables the mode in the code. It isn't DLC, it is already there. If you remove the topper, you are unplugging the node board from the system, and therefore the mode is no longer there.

Toppers have never gone on sale as far as I've seen. They usually sell out because they make such limited numbers. When they were normally priced, people would buy them and resell them for THOUSANDS of dollars. Stern didn't like that, and so they raised the price to the sky so they were the ones making the profit. I've never seen a GZ topper go for more, but that doesn't mean it won't happen eventually. The last one I saw available for my Aerosmith was $2000, which was the only topper I ever wanted.

I'd never spend 1k on a topper, because I could find a nice little EM for that price.

#27647 18 days ago
Quoted from Yodamingus:

I did not really want the topper but wanted the time attack mode so I bought the node board and power cable parts from Pinball Life. It still cost me $220 with shipping. Probably more than I should have paid for a mode but it upset me you couldn't buy the mode.

PXL_20240409_224513695 (resized).jpgPXL_20240409_224513695 (resized).jpg
#27648 18 days ago

So buy it, that'll show em?

#27649 18 days ago

I did...

PXL_20240529_222126611 (resized).jpgPXL_20240529_222126611 (resized).jpgPXL_20240529_231218267 (resized).jpgPXL_20240529_231218267 (resized).jpgPXL_20240529_231238650 (resized).jpgPXL_20240529_231238650 (resized).jpg
#27650 18 days ago
Quoted from Busaturbo:

I did not really want the topper but wanted the time attack mode so I bought the node board and power cable parts from Pinball Life. It still cost me $220 with shipping. Probably more than I should have paid for a mode but it upset me you couldn't buy the mode.
[quoted image]

Truthfully not a terrible idea tbh. Care to share how your installation info?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Québec, QC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Philadelphia, PA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alabaster, AL
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 27,788 posts in this topic. You are on page 553 of 556.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/553 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.