PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 548.
#2951 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Mine also made a weird screech

Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, sounded like someone blowing one of those kids party noisemakers.

Alright, "sounds"..."normal" hah

#2952 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Yeah, don't like having items pushed back but I had good/bad news. My Deadpool was pushed back from Dec to July, but my Godzilla premium should arrive Monday.

Same for me, ordered a Deadpool Pro in July 2021, was told September, then November, then December and now July 2022... So I jumped on a GZ Pro, I was told the distributor will have some in stock next week and would ship it then. Fingers crossed here. Kept my name on the DP Pro also.

#2953 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

FedEx called and confirmed a Premium incoming on Monday. Can't wait, this is my first machine.
I've got a dolly and a strap. Still kinda nervous getting the thing inside and set up. Any advice?

A buddy and a 6 pack.

#2954 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Never owned a set of pin stadiums before but done properly it is amazing on this pin..

This game is so incredibly well lit, what do pinstadiums add to it? (I love pinstadiums on B/W machines by the way, I’m a fan of the product, just not sure what they would add to a well lit game).

What is that shooter rod you have? It looks awesome.

#2955 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Same on mine with the screech. Never heard that one before.

#2956 2 years ago

Anyone know any likely locations to have one of these 3/4 inch to maybe 1 inch long hex posts come loose from?

Was playing a multi-ball and this came rolling down the Playfield, but I can't spot where it's from. Two of these are under the clear plastic near the Mazer canon area, and two more under similar clear plastic just to the right of the right ramp - but those are all in place...

20211118_154526 (resized).jpg20211118_154526 (resized).jpg
#2957 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Mine too

#2958 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Does anyone know how I can end a game in progress?

To add to previous responses, the other thing you can do is open the coin door, go into the utility menu and choose “end game”

#2959 2 years ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Anyone know any likely locations to have one of these 3/4 inch to maybe 1 inch long hex posts come loose from?
Was playing a multi-ball and this came rolling down the Playfield, but I can't spot where it's from. Two of these are under the clear plastic near the Mazer canon area, and two more under similar clear plastic just to the right of the right ramp - but those are all in place...[quoted image]

Typically they use those for wireform supports or spotlight posts, check all those points.

#2960 2 years ago

Came home and updated. No lights on and the game’s GI is lit against the mirrored back glass and I got this reflection on the ceiling.

57F799B5-BD52-49B5-B913-F4E7175BB8EE (resized).jpeg57F799B5-BD52-49B5-B913-F4E7175BB8EE (resized).jpeg
#2961 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Does anyone know how I can end a game in progress?

There is a menu setting that enables you to restart if you hold start and left flipper.

#2962 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Does the LE really need a speaker upgrade like pinwoofer? I see the same user promoting it and not sure if he works for pinwoofer

Just get the pinnovators spike II sub adapter and add an external powered subwoofer. Adapter is $35. I have upgraded all my sterns this way and made a huge difference.

#2963 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This game is so incredibly well lit, what do pinstadiums add to it? (I love pinstadiums on B/W machines by the way, I’m a fan of the product, just not sure what they would add to a well lit game).
What is that shooter rod you have? It looks awesome.

I bought some for the game and need to put ‘em on but I’m thinking I agree with you Tiger. Can always take em off for another game. I’ll let you guys know

#2964 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Does the LE really need a speaker upgrade like pinwoofer? I see the same user promoting it and not sure if he works for pinwoofer

Yes!!!

#2965 2 years ago

Premium in the house - Thanks Zach & Nicole at FlipnOut!!! The box looks perfect. My best pinball buddy is coming over tonight with champagne and we're breaking this monster loose!

Oh no, there goes SeattleOh no, there goes Seattle

#2966 2 years ago

The new code - just wow! It took it to an entirely new level.

#2968 2 years ago

Pinstadiums are reallly overpriced for what you get. Add clear rubbers and that helps brighten things up a lot and add through lighting.

#2969 2 years ago

GOTG banner down. Godzilla Banner up

B977BA2F-A263-4709-924E-298664F176CD (resized).jpegB977BA2F-A263-4709-924E-298664F176CD (resized).jpeg
#2970 2 years ago

You've never used em. How do you know?

#2971 2 years ago

I beg to differ. A HUGE difference. Since I played it before and after, like many of the other games I’ve put them on, I can testify to the improvement.

If you haven’t installed them then you have no clue.

#2972 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

GOTG banner down. Godzilla Banner up
[quoted image]

where'd you get it? i've been looking all over

#2973 2 years ago

Played the pro at PHOF and put a deposit on a premium. Looks like May delivery estimate.

#2974 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Same on mine with the screech. Never heard that one before.

I got the screech when it reset after the update. Odd.

#2975 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Came home and updated. No lights on and the game’s GI is lit against the mirrored back glass and I got this reflection on the ceiling.
[quoted image]

That’s cool

#2976 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Yeah it happened in the first update from 79 to 80, and now today. If it's common, guess not enough to be concerned about

#2977 2 years ago

My jump ramp sometimes doesn’t reset to the initial position at end of game. I mean sometimes it’ll start a new game with the target bank facing towards the flippers. Is that just my game or is it a code issue?

#2978 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Quoted from Sleal16:

Yeah it happened in the first update from 79 to 80, and now today. If it's common, guess not enough to be concerned about

Most likely it will only happen on the first reboot after updating as it completes the install.

#2979 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

My jump ramp sometimes doesn’t reset to the initial position at end of game. I mean sometimes it’ll start with the target bank facing towards the flippers. Is that just my game or is it a code issue?

Code, I noticed this too then sometimes while in attract mode after a while it moves back to start position.

#2980 2 years ago

Can I wifi update without doing the insider connect crap?

#2981 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Can I wifi update without doing the insider connect crap?

i used usb....worked fine

#2982 2 years ago

I don't know why it didn't stick out to me until playing tonight but on the pro backglass on the far left side, that neon vertical sign on the building is a Japanese approximation of the word "Pinball." Of course this is a fantasy because there's only like one place in Tokyo that would be considered a proper pinball arcade to warrant such a sign. You're lucky if you fine one pinball machine on location in Japan. Still, cool detail.

#2983 2 years ago

Someone mentioned a FlipnOut podcast talking about Godzilla production parts delay. Anyone know where to find that?

#2984 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

i used usb....worked fine

Yup, I'm sticking with the old way that works fine.

#2985 2 years ago

Hmmm when I go to update is says it’s up to date even tho I’m at .80

#2986 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Same here, insider says I have no machines registered

#2987 2 years ago

Can anyone offer suggestions for a machine that is getting less dialed in over time? This is my first pin so it's probably not Godzilla specific.

Week one, the right ramp is the easiest bail out shot, always hit from trap or coming through left inlane, and often even on a reflex shot instead of a live catch. Now it rattles most of the time and often fails to get up and around.

Week one, I can regularly hit the upper loop six times in a row, sometimes eight, and it travels around pretty smoothly. Now it rattles nearly every shot and I'm fortunate to get three in a row. And often it seems after the third or fourth shot instead of having an upward trajectory the ball weakly heads down to the right

#2988 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Same. I’m guessing that in addition to joining you have to register the game on insider connected.

#2989 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Can anyone offer suggestions for a machine that is getting less dialed in over time? This is my first pin so it's probably not Godzilla specific.
Week one, the right ramp is the easiest bail out shot, always hit from trap or coming through left inlane, and often even on a reflex shot instead of a live catch. Now it rattles most of the time and often fails to get up and around.
Week one, I can regularly hit the upper loop six times in a row, sometimes eight, and it travels around pretty smoothly. Now it rattles nearly every shot and I'm fortunate to get three in a row. And often it seems after the third or fourth shot instead of having an upward trajectory the ball weakly heads down to the right

Make sure you’re level. Otherwise it’s probably just in your head and you’re playing worse.

#2990 2 years ago

Joined with a pro tonight while waiting for next premium build after current round.

#2991 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

and add through lighting.

That is a great idea. Who is the best vendor to buy this from and what color through lighting looks best in this game?

#2992 2 years ago

Might need waxing,

#2993 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Might need waxing,

I'll give it a shot

Also do need to check level since I've moved it to another place in the room

#2994 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Who is the best gender to buy this from

I'm an equal opportunity customer

#2995 2 years ago

I'll give it a shot
Also do need to check level since I've moved it to another place in the room

Will speed it up quite a bit, might make those shots easier again.

#2996 2 years ago

After the update my building doesn't go down far enough to release the balls ?

#2997 2 years ago

So does anyone have any idea on the bridge. The call out says "Bridge has been totally destroyed" the coil hits a bunch but the bridge stays in tact?

Also, it seems like sometimes it takes a 2 tries for the ball to get on top of the building

#2998 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Yeah, don't like having items pushed back but I had good/bad news. My Deadpool was pushed back from Dec to July, but my Godzilla premium should arrive Monday.

Can I half upvote you, ha!? Glad your premium is shipping!!!!

#2999 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is a great idea. Who is the best gender to buy this from and what color through lighting looks best in this game?

Not sure trough lights are needed on this game, it has bright lights in the apron, behind each flipper. I think someone makes a filter to slip in there to change colors if desired, cant remember who tho.

#3000 2 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Same. I’m guessing that in addition to joining you have to register the game on insider connected.

Go to Service Menu->Net->Insider Connected. Scan your player QR code to register the game to your account. Then you need to complete the registration on the web site. Log into your account there should be a notice regarding completing registration for a game. Select the complete registration, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the screen (if on mobile) to select the complete registration button.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

There are 27,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/60 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.