IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
Godzilla (resized).jpeg
PXL_20231130_201100877 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_180754164 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gcs2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20242 1 year ago

The wife and I kinda decided we want out last spot to go to GZ Premium. We really like playing this game in the arcade and think it will be even better at home.

I am kinda overwhelmed at how this game just won't budge in price and if we want it we have to pony up for it.

I am even more overwhelmed at how many amazing mods there are for this game, not even sure where to start other than of course the Tokyo Neon Sign mod as that seems like a must have.

The other one that we really think is major important is the speaker lights with the city scape. The one we have been playing has this and I think its a superb addition and in truth should have come with the game. Please correct me if I am wrong is this the myth speaker light set up or is there another/better option (Speakerlights.com)?

Lots of reading to do on this thread for sure.

#20246 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

SpeakerLightKits.com are the original and the best as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks I am just confused when looking around at the options and what should actually be gotten (Myth even has a bunch of options as well)

Can anyone explain what is different between Doug's kit and Myth's kit?

Thanks.

Quoted from Sorokyl:

It's been on wait-list since it came out, but they have made a ton. They'll make it for years, assuming license permits. Will be the most produced Stern pin of all time? At least in last 20 years.
What will that due to the price in a few years? A lot of people who just rotate games will start to dump em..some people will keep it forever.
It may be a little cheaper later. But who knows when. I don't think it will rise in price after production line a GB, ST just because they are making so many.
Just go for it I think. Don't call one big dist and sit on waitlist like a sucker.. call around everywhere and find one.

Yeah I get the vibe that pricing on this game in the used market (unless someone is desperate for cash) isn't going to change much for some time. That is unless the pin market comes back down to reality.

I would probably hope to find a decent used machine within a few hours of me to avoid shipping fees and I am not a NIB guy in any form. I had my one NIB experience for the first time last week in 20 years of owning games and I was like ehh ok no big deal to me at all. It was neat but that was it. Will have another NIB experience in a few months when my wife gets her Scooby.

#20255 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You have to assume it will tank the price, but they made a ton of Twilight Zones and even more Adam's Familys, and look at those prices. So at first the price will fall, but it will go up long after they stop making it. If you're Stern, why would you stop making this? Could be longer longevity than Metallica.

My guess is if Stern is going to keep making (and as you said why not) that their price will stay in the upper 9s or more. That means used prices are going down either.

Granted no one can see the future. Pin prices are just nuts in general.

#20265 1 year ago

Sadly GNR did not connect with me either and I hate saying but I thought the build quality of it compared to my JJPOTC was very poor. I was honestly shocked.

Anyway enough GNR talk in the GZ thread back to the monster battles and crushing of cities!

#20286 1 year ago

@slea

Quoted from Zablon:

That's what I paid for mine, no tax, no shipping.

Within the last month?

#20294 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I was so lucky to nab a premium for $8,799 in late 2022, right before the prices went into the mid $9s. Fantastic distributor, in my experience.
Probably my best nib price on any pin since I paid $5500 for a JP2 pro in 2019 and $5500 for a DP pro in 2020.

Sure wish I would have gotten in on that deal because GZ would be in the house for sure. Nice pick up

#20312 1 year ago

So many GZs for sale in the classifieds

9 LEs
16 Pres
6 Pros

As soon as someone posts a Pre within driving distance for under 9k I am on it, lol.

#20314 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You'd swear the game is shit, but then again tons of awesome games are for sale now. Deadpool, godzillas, jurassic parks. Tons of great games out on the marketplace.

Agreed just high prices all around though. Gotta pay to play.

#20322 1 year ago

Is this armor available anywhere or is anyone perhaps making something similar?

A6446487-1FCD-4F33-94E7-0F96F1F73BD4 (resized).pngA6446487-1FCD-4F33-94E7-0F96F1F73BD4 (resized).png
#20340 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Just removed both Godzilla Premium and Godzilla Pro listening. Paid my fee to Pinside. Sold one game kept one game all party happy.

Yep sure. Thanks for the sale Bill. A lot broker now but the game is awesome. Got do some work to get it dialed in as we have far too many SDTMs like every ball launch but I’ll do some reading and fiddling.

Have no fear folks Bill is a great guy and an asset to the hobby. Wish could have stayed longer but it was late and we had a precarious ride home as you know. Btw we ended up in massive rain storm about 1/2 way home. Not what you want when the game is partially hanging out the back and your hatch is open

#20343 1 year ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

Make sure the table is level and at proper incline. And then adjust the auto plunger strength up or down until you get a safe plunge more often than not. Mine bounces off the magnet post and never really goes anywhere dangerous. I'm pretty sure this is the intent considering how a Pro starts Godzilla Multiball.
You might also consider the shooter lane fix sold here if it isn't already installed. Need might vary from machine to machine but it's cheap and easy to install. Really improves skill shots IMO.

Has the shooter lane fix already but will have to fiddle with height and level. At the moment bubble is in the middle and it is level side to side

#20346 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

You are leveling the play field and not the glass !

yep

#20352 1 year ago

Do the stern brand art blades exist in stock anywhere?

And is there any cheaper version of the egg shooter around? Would like something different and like this one but $180 is too steep.

#20368 1 year ago
Quoted from Strohz:

That powder coat armor looks great too! What color is that?

I think it’s Chameleon green or something like that. Steve’s thread has a couple of machines done in this color. It’s pretty cool

#20372 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

New best for me on Mechagodzilla Multiball of 754 Million with a 432 Million Super Jackpot! [quoted image][quoted image]

And to think I was feeling good about my score of 187million tonight (only had the game for 48 hours). Nice score!

#20376 1 year ago

I think I may have experienced my first flipper degradation last night. Wife and I were playing our games for a couple of hours last night (GZ and CCR getting the most play) and I was having a good game on GZ after we had been playing for about 70 mins or so when out of the blue it felt like the flippers couldn't hit any shot with any power at all. They felt like wet noodles. This didn't happen until near the end of my "good" game so it was only a brief time. We let it sit for about 10-15 while we played other games then went back and it seemed fine.

Don't recall noticing this before (this is my first Stern). Wasn't terrible but was annoying.

I know Pinmonk's cooling systems are considered the best but how are some of the other alternatives out there?

#20390 1 year ago
Quoted from badfish981:

Thanks guys!!! I wish CGC was smart enough to do that!

They did on CCR

#20544 1 year ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

I'm on the list for a June Pro. Going to be my first NIB. I notice art blades are out everywhere. Is that normal? I assumed they would continue producing those. Tilt graphics ones are pretty cool but I like the idea of official ones.

You can also post a wanted ad in the market and you may get lucky with help from another pinsider.

#20553 1 year ago

Any GZ owners have the Pingraffix Power Bladez if so would love to hear some feedback on them and perhaps some additional video while playing the game vs attract mode.

#20556 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I've got the power bladez and I love them, if fact I swapped out my mirror blades for them. Install is simple. The overall effect is lost during gameplay as your more focused on the ball then the scenery. They bring more to the game for the onlookers and in attract mode. Still, at the end of the day, there cool as fuck.

Thanks. Was concerned about them being distracting during the game.

I mean they are beyond cool and I can imagine being fascinated with them in the game for sure especially if they add to the look of course

#20566 1 year ago

How do you guys get the 1.05 update just so it manually? When I go into the net menu and do check for updates it tells me there are none yet I am on 1.04 code.

#20599 1 year ago

Why is this game so damn good!

Just had a banger (well for me at least) and was hit shot after shot. It was so much fun. Sure wish I had gotten in the GZ bandwagon a long time ago.

#20610 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I think when you lower & center PF from vibrations & nudging it has enough play 20 - 50mm to shift over. I just bought my switch plates I'll update everyone after they're installed.

Dumb question - where do these mount?

#20634 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

What is the edge molding called if I wanted to make it a different color like on certain sterns? Just trying to find some different colors but I am not sure what wording to use to find the right product.

T molding

Go to www.t-molding.com for a massive selection and you can get free samples sent to you

#20656 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Sparkle green you say?... I posted this a while back. Not sure if you saw it, but I'm quite happy with the results! This can give you an idea of what it looks like anyway. Color is called "Gojira"
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!

We went red with the same Ghidora rails. Armor is with Steve getting done. Will be a few weeks which is no big deal and can't want to get it back and install it.

Just curious do the flipper buttons go on top of the rails or are this rails the kind with a larger hole and it goes around them?

#20668 1 year ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Any rumors on the topper? what's the hold up, it must be something special with what I presume to be really good sales, and it's the game that dethroned MM. After Mando and Rush toppers tho.. i shudder at what the price might be.

It will be painful I am certain of that.

#20690 12 months ago

Need some help (if there is any) for a shot issue - if it can be called that.

So the shot just to the left of the center building shot (apologies I don't know what that shot is called) when I hit (intentional or not) it makes that short turn and comes out of the building and SDTM every single time. It doesn't matter whether its hard, soft, slow, fast type of shot it goes SDTM the middle - always.

No amount of shaking as its coming out of the building helps this issue.

Game is at about 6.9 or so and is level side to side. I have unleveled the game (both ways) to try an alleviate this issue but same thing still happens.

Does anyone else have this issue is there anything I can do to remedy it?

It has become incredibly frustrating as I know if the ball goes to that spot its gone - again doesn't matter if I hit that shot intentionally or not.

TIA for any suggestions

#20692 12 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

That is how shot was designed, to go SDTM. First 3 times it has a ball save after that it's ball over. Hang in there more answer to come.

Well crap that sucks, I didn't know.

Thx

#20710 12 months ago

Dumb question how is mecha triggered on a Premium?

Is it a switch attached to him so when he gets hit it registers?

Asking because we seem to never trigger him these days and I am not seeing anything in switch test when I rock him back and forth. Looking him over I am not really seeing anything under or behind him.

I am sure I am just overlooking something.

#20713 12 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

There are no switches on Mecha itself. Just the right spinner ramp and three targets there.
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210#heading--mechamb

Thanks I just figured it and figured out my issue.

My plastic protector was binding the switch and wouldn't allow the spinner to register. Explains why we couldn't active mecha.

Protector removed and all is well now.

#20714 12 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Thanks I just figured that out and then figured out my issue.
My plastic protector was binding the switch and wouldn't allow the spinner to register. Explains why we couldn't active mecha.
Protector removed and all is well now.

#20734 12 months ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Mine was doing the same thing. You just have to bend the top rail up a little.

About to say the same. Check your alignment on the habitrail may just need some tweaking.

On the mecha jump ball - yeah it happens from time to time for us as well. The metal "diverter" piece on the shield target can be moved a bit (the front slides) to angle the ball more or less. Just loosen the screw and slide it no need to take it apart or anything. This may or may not help. The major reason it is there is to be sure that the angle is right for hitting mecha's belly for the magnet so if moving it messes up his grab just move it back.

#20742 12 months ago

balls could be magnetized as well

#20753 12 months ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

I cannot believe people buy these things for $10k and only put a handful of plays on them. Great score for you though!

Yep I don’t get this either and there have been a lot of games in the marketplace the last couple of months where it the game only had like 50 plays. Every time I see that I’m like WTF!

#20806 11 months ago

**THESE HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR, THANKS**

Any new GZ owners want a couple of mods for their game? Just looking to cover shipping for them call it $10 total

One is a 3D printed shield mod plain not painted.

The other is a green plastic protector with an etching of mothra goes on the left side of the game. I did not make these and cannot take credit for them.

The last pic is to show where the plastic goes the one you will receive is the one in the pic on the red pinshield not the one installed on my game.

Again these items are free just asking for shipping costs.
IMG_6639 (resized).jpegIMG_6639 (resized).jpegIMG_6640 (resized).jpegIMG_6640 (resized).jpegIMG_6641 (resized).jpegIMG_6641 (resized).jpeg

#20843 11 months ago

Uggh so my son got home from college tonight. Played one game and busted my GC score. WTF!

Young people with twitchy reflexes.

#20863 11 months ago

I just want them to reverse that dumb Wyjean or whatever it is at the end of each ball. Change it back to Godzilla!

#20880 11 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

I agree, it's a small detail that doesn't exactly warrant an uprising...still tacky. I think it would have flown under the radar a bit better had they not used it to replace 'godzilla'...slipped it in as one of the rando GZ multiball callouts.

100% accurate. Pick another spot is all.

#20899 11 months ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Love the Mothra, who makes these?

hit up Spiderpin as he made it

#20913 11 months ago

Bad parent moment last night on GZ.

So I mentioned the other day my son came home from college Sunday played one game on GZ (never played it before) and beat my GC score - I was not happy.

Got home from work last night to find Stumblor's Neon sign in the mailbox and promptly put in the game (great mod of course). First game after install and absolutely b*tch slapped his score (more than doubled it to 826mil - yeah I know that score sucks but we aren't good players) so when I was done I had to go and talk some smack. All he wanted to say was hey I broke your record on my first game and it didn't matter I broke it. 30 mins later he is down playing GZ for over an hour and doesn't even come close.

Even though I am sure my reign will be short lived it feels good to be the king

#20920 11 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Added some Pin Stadiums to Godzilla. Looks great, but the flasher is a little over powering.
Does anyone know how to reduce the brightness of the UV flasher?

I don’t think you can adjust that at all. I only use the UV on MBR and JJPOTC I don’t use it on any of my other games as I actually don’t like it.

#20928 11 months ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I got the Neo Fusions second hand. Wanted them for Elvira originally, but it's not good for a game like that where the darkness is part of the theme.
I don't think Godzilla necessarily needs Pin Stadiums, but they do show off the excellent playfield artwork.
I'll likely disconnect the UV flasher and just stick with the RGB lighting. I have it set on a cool white with some light blue.

I use PS (not on GZ at this time) in my other games but I think my highest setting is about 35%. I want additional light but I don't want things blown out like most of the pics Scott posts. No offense to anyone that likes that look its just not for me.

It made a HUGE difference on MBR and JJPOTC and I do use the UV on those games as it fits perfectly. On CCRSE and WCS I just use them for additional lighting. They do help both of those games but not to the same level as the other 2. At some point I will give GZ a try.

#20944 11 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Was price point announced on this topper?

It was mentioned in another thread that this will be a $1000 or more but no final price had been set

#20950 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

If you've made it this long without a topper I can't see why one wouldn't just wait until the official topper is announced. You know it's gotta be coming soon, that it will probably be tied to gameplay modes, and that it will be probably be awesome, looking at the last 2 toppers stern released.
The tilt topper will still be for sale if it turns out to be worth the money once you see the official one.

Not purchasing this topper or the Stern one no matter how nice it is. I see no way Stern doesn't price theirs at 2k or close to it.

As much as I like toppers I would much rather put that 2k into another game.

Topper market has gone crazier than the pin market IMHO.

And 1k+ for the Tilt topper it should be better.

#20953 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Wanted an LE... Settled for a June allocation Premium. Looking forward to it.
What blades does everyone love? I REALLY like the look of the LE everything but it is what it is. Assume shaker is a must.

Yes shaker is a must

Stern art blades IMHO

Just powder coat your armor and you will have something better than the LE. The money you saved not getting LE means you can mod the heck out of your premium lots and lots of things to choose from.

#20968 11 months ago
Quoted from gamera9:

That would be more expensive than an LE. LEs were only 10499.

Show me where you can get an LE for that price - they don't exist.

LEs are going for 16k these days.

#20992 11 months ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Joined the club today, or I tried to. This guy thinks he owns the machine
[quoted image]

Once he slaps up that GC score he will

Quoted from ktm450:

UFO is now hovering, found clear body and skirt locally, but huge thanks to Zitt for sending the clear base over to Australia to finish it off. Really finishes off the Sleal16 UFO mod.
[quoted image]

Looks good. I have been unable to find the clear parts to do this myself. Had no idea it would so much trouble for find clear bumper parts but I guess no one really uses them.

#21001 11 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Exactly what you need is discussed earlier in this thread... or maybe a different thread. Regardless; I've documented it here:
https://pinball-mods.com/blogs/?p=910
for prosperity and organic search engine visibility.

Thanks for this I just placed my order!

#21004 11 months ago
Quoted from heynonny:

Hey all - I recently installed Precision Halos on my GZ and AIQ - love the looks and the feels. On GZ though, both left flippers are now way weak - upper flipper now rarely hits the loop and the lower flipper only hits the ramp 25% of the time. AIQ - all good. Any suggestions on what could be the issues? I replaced coil stops and sleeves on all - looked at EOS and seems good - spacing seems good with playfield/flipper bat.... No tech alerts - Coil tests work - Node Board tests ok... What else could it be? Thanks

I would post in the precision thread and contact John 1956PINHEAD as well.

I would make sure your clamp bolts are good and tight and also make sure your flipper bats are on good and tight as well in order to be certain there is no slippage.

#21066 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I do not have the splitter .Should I have got one ? I just received the lolly ufo kit ,I think it comes with that .

It does not come with it. It is an add-on option. There are 2 choices of it - one is a splitter the other is a self powered splitter (called the splitter +)

1 week later
#21366 11 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am happy with EP’s first one. Want to see what stern has to offer tomorrow. Didn’t care for Tilt Toppers at all.
[quoted image]

Yep I would love this topper personally

#21689 11 months ago

For a 1k topper I shouldn’t have to do a thing but plug it in and enjoy it. Very disappointed by both of the toppers released

#22016 10 months ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Anyone looking for nut drivers, if you are ordering anything from Titan, they have a few on sale for $2 each!
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=24&product_id=74

Wish I had seen this sooner. Would love a nice full set of all magnetic nut drivers. Can't seem to find any - guess my googlefu is broken.

#22033 10 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

So everything is mounted now. Just need to figure out some lighting for the figures and how to power it. Currently the sign is being powered off the CPU board via USB.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I grabbed this sign as my topper as well. Looks good and does the job for a lot less $$. One thing I noticed is that it seems quite bright. Anyone have a suggestion on how to maybe dim it a little bit. Mine is plugged into the service outlet with a phone charger block. Works just fine and goes off and on with the game. I did have to remove the power button adapter they included otherwise it would only come on when you pressed that button.

Only took 2 days to get to me via DHL as well so super fast shipping.

#22039 10 months ago

First video I have seen of the topper in action. Looks better in the video but still a poor, lazy effort from Stern IMHO

#22090 10 months ago

Does anyone know the height of the Stern topper?

#22092 10 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

Another member told me 7-5/8, so similar to other Stern toppers....

Thanks.

#22097 10 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Glad I got the topper, that wizard mode looks sick AF (and I'll probably never get to play it in normal mode, lol). Perhaps replace the GZ figure, and move along! win/win.

I think a lot of people want to swap the topper figure with the Atomic one. While I think that would look way better (especially if it interacts with the game correctly) but that just adds to the cost of the topper.

Unfortunately for me as much as I think this topper fell very flat of the mark I am probably going to get it. We have to move games around and where GZ is going to be I have a clearance issue and this topper comes in under my height restriction without issue. Its either this one or no topper which is not the option I want tbh.

#22263 10 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Looks great, mine's in transit with one for FF and a new design for Bond. How did you attach yours?

I attached mine with just velcro. Sadly I will be selling it off as I had to move GZ to a different spot with lower clearance and can no longer use this. It looked great for the week I had it on the game

#22270 10 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I tried velcro like the other poster mentioned but it was too wobbly and I didn't trust it.
So I had some spare double sided carpet tape that I used for the abe_flips shooter lane fix. I cut 5 squares of that and spaced them out. Now the thing is rock solid on there. The only downside is it will be hard to get off if I ever need to get it off. I'll probably need to bust out a hair dryer or something to safely peel it off.
I noticed that the bottom of that topper had little cracks that went along with the orange line that is going around the whole thing. I don't know if it happened when I was pressing down on it when I first tried to attach with velcro, but I noticed it when I was peeling the velcro off. So I am pretty worried if I just tried to peel the topper off with the double sided tape, that the bottom of it could basically fall out. So if it ever needs to come off, I'll take the safe route and heat it up first.

This is how it is made and put together. Mine has the crack as well.

I used 3 pieces of the heavy duty velcro. One on each end and one in the middle held perfectly no wobble. I did choose to tape the bottom with some black fabric tape to close off some light bleed I had from the box. I could see it when playing the game (I'm 6 foot) but no one else could. Wasn't a big deal just annoyed me.

1 week later
#22693 10 months ago
Quoted from Gubbin:

It's 5v USB. I think some are plugging it into the convenience outlet

I just used a spare cell phone brick and plugged into the outlet in the head. Worked fine and cycled off and on with the game (had to power on the game and power on the sign first time only). I removed the little power switch included with the sign (not needed).

I sold mine only because of clearance issues where I had to move GZ to so I am now using the silhouette topper from Sparky

2 months later
#24122 7 months ago

just curious did anyone ever swap out the GZ figure on the Stern topper with something better or go crazy and get Jazzbouche atomic GZ on there?

#24184 7 months ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

I did it and like it a lot[quoted image]

Wow that looks really good. Care to share any other details on how you put it on there and how it’s hooked up?

#24256 7 months ago

delete post

3 months later
#26182 3 months ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Question for you guys: I just got off the waiting list to buy a Stumblor Atomic Godzilla mod. I had been planning to get a Godzilla Premium, but am now on the fence pending Jaws (or maybe something else). I hate to miss out on a chance to buy this great mod, but do you think it would be hard to sell if I end up getting another game instead?

Get GZ Premium and the mod and don't look back. You will be happy with this decision.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Teays Valley, WV
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gcs2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=gcs2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.