Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider green-machine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

285 posts in this topic match your search for posts by green-machine. You are on page 1 of 2.
#274 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Got mine today. Extremely fun layout and it shoots great. Artwork is stunning in person. The magnet gets hot AF tho. Anybody else notice this?[quoted image][quoted image]

Hmmm hot magnet…. That doesn’t seem right.

#277 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Could be normal, electromagnets do get hot. But I Remember XMLE magnet went crazy and fried the Aux board.

Yes, I guess after a lot of action I could see it heating up.

#297 2 years ago

1 week later
#514 2 years ago

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

Looks pretty nice! The silver armour is different from Mando, this one is mettalic
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great….love the metal flake in the powder coat

#527 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Pro build mod update, final version should be ready tomorrow.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job! That looks great

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Guys i had a chance to play a pro yesterday, AWSOME game!
for anyone had problems with SDTM after the shot at the right of the magnet. We have setup the pitch at 7 first and it was SDTM fest. We lowered down to 6.5 and it was WAY better.

Good to know!

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Played the Pro at new location 3 Decade Arcade in Elizabethtown, KY. Great to have a location game in my hometown. If you like Keith Elwin games, then you will love this one. I’m the rare person who doesn’t care that much for his designs, but I know I’m in the minority. My only critique on this game is lessen the use of the magnet grab. It got annoying activating every time you shoot through the building. And also need to lessen the magnet time before collecting destruction bonuses. Again, it really holds up the game. Otherwise, it is typical Elwin flow. Enjoyed the side pop bumper. The left ramp is a tight shot, but satisfying to hit. There is a U-turn shot to the right of it that is lightning fast. The loop from the flipper felt a bit clunky, a little more clunky and slower than the one in JJP pirates. Was really surprised it didn’t whip around faster. The right out lane is a pain as the ball sometimes wants to drop in it when it goes around the pop. Playfield was in ok condition. Unfortunately it is typical Sten with wood grain showing through the art and lots of dimples already(grand opening of the place was tonight). Anyway, I think the premium will be a great experience with the mech. I had fun, even as a non-Elwin fan. Handed the machine over to a young kid with 4 free games. Just got bored. Played for an hour on $2.
[quoted image]

You’re amazing!

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Elwin Sighting?[quoted image][quoted image]

Does he have a cell phone in his hand?

#741 2 years ago

Is this a nod to Dialed In? Looks like the same stance as the cell phone guy on Dialed In

8C844D01-C8A6-45D0-BF9D-B7B454AC6B36 (resized).jpeg8C844D01-C8A6-45D0-BF9D-B7B454AC6B36 (resized).jpeg
#752 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I use externals in almost all of my games and it sounds great here.

How did you hookup the sub? Is Pinnovator needed?

#756 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No just alligator clips. It’s how I hook up almost all of my games.

Thanks!

#787 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

With that splitter can you have both games on and it works for both (playing one game at a time)?

You can play multiple pins at same time. I currently use this on my other pins

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice - do you have a link to the product? I might split a few then instead buying more!

Post #767 has the link

#797 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

No leaked pics of Godzilla topper yet?

6B86E832-7EDB-4AFF-BCAF-509AD8B4046C (resized).jpeg6B86E832-7EDB-4AFF-BCAF-509AD8B4046C (resized).jpeg
#800 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Wow looks delicious.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"ac49519b48aa29ede4bd8de5e62b57ef79dd8ab7-1635178276-1800"};
//]]>

LOL doesn’t it when do the Stern toppers usually come out after a new pin is revealed?

#843 2 years ago

Who dis?

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Got from flipnout pinball.
I recommend putting a twist tie around top of building lift bf lifting playfield bc it smacks down hard when you lower. If you lift it up there is a space and screw to twist it to.
Also for some reason I did a code update and when it rebooted the machine made a weird fart sound. No kidding. Weird.

54D0D741-94B7-4D6E-9767-EB719F9B2D0C.gif54D0D741-94B7-4D6E-9767-EB719F9B2D0C.gif
#1003 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Inquiring minds want to know!

#1105 2 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Played Godzilla at Expo. Believe the hype. It’s a phenomenal pin. Excellent job by the Stern crew. It looks amazing in person. The cabinet decals on the limited are sick. Definitely, stick the machine on the end of a row and do not hide that beauty.
Zombie Yeti art work and colors are perfect.

Ace of Spades!

#1174 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Got the news my LE shipped. Pretty exciting to say the least. My first nib since Maiden and I thought I was done and on my way out of the hobby. My health returning made me really miss the hobby and even some of you.

Good to hear you are on the mend! Pinball for life

#1183 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

By the way LE #98 Is in the house safe and sound, it has played absolutely perfectly! The only thing I have done is hooked a Polk PSW 10 sub to it. I had to sell a machine to come up with the money to buy this, but it was worth every penny![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!! Love Oregon! Love mountain biking down Mt. Hood and beers at Yachats Brewing… and pinball at your house

#1514 2 years ago

#1643 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

wooo! #839 nice and safe. No room for a good while during remodeling, so will be sitting at work for a year or so. There was a vinyl figure that I loved how close its design matched the artwork, unfortunately was about an inch too tall. Did get it scanned so I can scale it down to print and seems to be a perfect fit. Just need to get my buddy to paint it (I suck at brush work).
I am working on a Xilien ship mod though, and now that I can mess with lighting size fitting, should have something up in a day or two. ATM, just sucks I have to wait till after hours or weekend to play...people in their offices would not be too happy.

Very nice looking…..can I have it?

#1855 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just played Godzilla Pro at Pins Mechanical Company in Cincinnati while I'm waiting on my Premium...
First off, what an amazing place. Wish we had something like this in Houston close by. Multi levels, amazing pins, very good quality and all seemed to be furnished by Tilt amusements.
Anyways, threw up. GC... Not much compared to some of you out there, but what a blast...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Awesome! Pin community in Ohio is pretty prevalent. I still love to travel to areas in the country with a high volume of pinheads

#1912 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

MEZELmods building for the Pro with interactive lighting. [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job! That building looks great

#1941 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

What's this little wire management thing behind mech Godzilla for ? Maybe just for stuck balls?
[quoted image]

I’d say yes. Ball management

#2231 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Any suggestions for how to get this plastic to lay flat like the rest?[quoted image][quoted image]

Double sided tape underneath or hit it lightly with a propane torch to warm it up (if you know how to flame polish)

#2322 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Spinner down!
[quoted image]

Fix it! Are you getting air balls?

#2487 2 years ago

Late to the party

#2489 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That post was barely yesterday...

Yes Clark. I was just saying because a lot of other people had already clarified. We all appreciate you, thanks

#2496 2 years ago

Who’s that guy!?

35EBD085-76BF-41F2-8692-44B149940ACD (resized).jpeg35EBD085-76BF-41F2-8692-44B149940ACD (resized).jpeg
#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

All Monsters Attack is fantastic. Godzilla vs Kong sucked.

I like pinball

#2555 2 years ago

Received my Tesla Towers mod from Diddy’s pinball mod’s.
This mod is a must have for Stern Godzilla. The quality is top notch!

Can’t wait to get this into my machine.

Thank you Jen and Tom for this wonderful addition to the world under glass

#2556 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Received my Tesla Towers mod from Diddy’s pinball mod’s.
This mod is a must have Stern Godzilla. The quality is top notch!
Can’t wait to get this into my machine.
Thank you Jen and Tom for this wonderful addition to the world under glass

38486DFD-29AF-4109-938A-A02DF78A21C2 (resized).jpeg38486DFD-29AF-4109-938A-A02DF78A21C2 (resized).jpeg4EEBE463-9533-443A-AC23-2A82E33D7507 (resized).jpeg4EEBE463-9533-443A-AC23-2A82E33D7507 (resized).jpeg92163118-933E-4186-A889-A32C7154B358 (resized).jpeg92163118-933E-4186-A889-A32C7154B358 (resized).jpeg961C3535-26E0-42E2-8FB9-F90C8B4389C2 (resized).jpeg961C3535-26E0-42E2-8FB9-F90C8B4389C2 (resized).jpeg
#2558 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Do the actual tesla targets you aim for still light up?

They should but I can’t fully say yet because the mod is still sitting on my table

#2627 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Wrong product. Asking about Lermods.

Wrong

#2975 2 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Came home and updated. No lights on and the game’s GI is lit against the mirrored back glass and I got this reflection on the ceiling.
[quoted image]

That’s cool

#3009 2 years ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

Almost finished my trim set for Godzilla and looking really nice.
Oversize Protectors in Flo Green
Custom Coindoor plate with LE number
Shooter plate
Flipper toppers
Lockdown bar button plaque.
Hope you like them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job! Looks great

#3010 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

This is silly I tried to register my machine but used the wrong country and it game me an error and now I can’t register my machine

Ha Ha

#3074 2 years ago
Quoted from chromag:

Put this on just now,
shooter next......

That looks sweet!!

#3235 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

What does Stern's "Made in the USA" mean then? Just assembled in the USA? Of course I realize that chips, boards and other electronic parts sometimes need to come from overseas, but are they really outsourcing plastics and moldings?

The glass is made in the USA

#3261 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Broke a plastic under the bridge on a multi ball. So my first question is will Stern replace this? My second question is why is there a ball behind the magnet? I have all 6 balls and I can’t figure out how it could even get in there …[quoted image][quoted image]

It’s supposed to be there.

#3327 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Man any kind of halfway decent game on this is quite the workout. Definitely a longer playing game, which is a plus. I needed one of those in my lineup. So friggin’ fun too. I’ve been grinning ear to ear since Friday night unboxing. One question (I searched but didn’t find anything): where is your magnet dropping the ball on your upper flipper after a hold? Mine is hitting the top of the flipper making a direct cash in on the hurry up jackpot loop shot almost impossible. I know you get a little extra time to make the shot but I think you’re probably supposed to be able to make it on the fly when it’s dropped.

Sounds right up my alley Phaby!! Hope you can square the magnet up where it should be. I have a Prem coming on second run… it’s killing me not making the cut. It’s exciting to see how many owners are absolutely loving this game! Whoohooo

#3398 2 years ago

…..IMO any drain in pinball is costly…. Never is it cheap

#3505 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

No the fade happens over time, not immediately. There is some initial drop, but nothing that I have not seen on my other games at start up to be a concern.
If I am playing alone, It seems manageable, it is when adding 2 3 and 4 players is when the fade become noticeable. I am still monitoring even with the fans installed just so I don't see spikes. Could be isolated to only my machine, but I just wanted to share the review of the install for Victor, aka PinMonk.

Classy move ignoring the troll

#3509 2 years ago

Never mind I guess you didn’t see the snide comment someone made about you.

#3532 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Ok I think I fix everything. The plastics of the bridge was to near to each other. They can be adjust by loosen the screws.

Very proactive…..nice job!

#3729 2 years ago

Who cares!? Play more pinball!!

#3965 2 years ago

Thanks Sleal16 for the replacement Zilla
Very happy with the look of it! E6ECC35C-9522-4509-9FF7-9384429A1DFE (resized).jpegE6ECC35C-9522-4509-9FF7-9384429A1DFE (resized).jpeg

20E7AC0F-4667-4344-89E8-B694A63D5A58 (resized).jpeg20E7AC0F-4667-4344-89E8-B694A63D5A58 (resized).jpeg5186B9BB-1CB7-41BA-9307-94E77D408996 (resized).jpeg5186B9BB-1CB7-41BA-9307-94E77D408996 (resized).jpeg67B6C50C-A4EC-4BAD-B87A-8160C456D068 (resized).jpeg67B6C50C-A4EC-4BAD-B87A-8160C456D068 (resized).jpeg

#3971 2 years ago

It matches the playfield art very well.

#3988 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Godzilla is one of the better lit games. I agree and Personally I see no need to add extra lighting to it. But folks can do what they like and spend their money as they see fit. Out of the box Godzilla is a darn nice machine all around.
Only thing I added is a pingulp.

This is all we need! Pingulp for a beer and more pinball

#4115 2 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

So, I recieved my machine this week after a long wait. It's the PRO version and I think this is a really nice machine.
What I always do has also been done to godzilla, here's a list:
- Convolux. I added the yellow ones and these came out nice. It's almost a whole playfield tear down but it gives so much extra texture to the overall look and feel. Also: the washers stern uses to protect the plastics are the worst solution ever. Even with no plays they damage the plastics on removal. Convolux also protects the plastics.
- Side mirrors
- Illuminated transparent flipperbuttons. I chose green to match the flipper rubbers
- Green silicone flipper rubbers, transparant silicone rubbers. I hate those black standard rubbers as they deteriorate so fast it even leaves black traces on the flippers after a few games.
- Starpost illumination on the slingshots
- A sheet of PDI glass
- Illuminated speakers rings. I am debating with myself if this needs to be red or green. My jurassic park has green as well so I chose red for godzilla. They are changeble so it's subjection to change.
Under the hood mods:
- Shaker motor
- JBL Stage 810 woofer for that extra oomph
- Quiet fan in the power supply
First impressions of this game: this is a keeper. It shoots so good and the game is very challenging, fast etc.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where is the bridge?

#4229 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This little guy followed me home from Pincinnati.y first Elwin. Can’t wait to dive in!![quoted image]

Oh My!

#4421 2 years ago

Ordered from Ball Baron today. I’m curious how they hold up compared to the balls Stern supplies

#4687 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Do you guys have this extra divited metal in the shooter lane? The ball off the plunge seems to catch air at times and wedge under mecas arm. Seems like it's covering a square cutout. Did stern just cover a mistake and now there is a edge for the ball to hit and lift?
[quoted image]

All the GZs look like that

#4772 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I have had great results with the phone app PinGuy on my iPhone. You have to check calibration with a regular level and dial it in. It is as good as the person calibrating it I think……don’t just throw it on a flat surface and presume it’s level. Use paper under corners in layers and get it exactly level in all directions when you calibrate. I think most people expect phone apps to just work and they are not like that.

I’m with you…. PinGuy app works great when properly calibrated

#4838 2 years ago

It’s a secret skill shot

#4923 2 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Once pinball browser can modify this I might change those callouts. Selfishly I want an asian accent yelling godzirra.

Ha!!!

#5003 2 years ago

Some day I’ll get my GZ……some day.

2 weeks later
#5821 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Yeah,......... so you like my shipping options?
errrr......
[quoted image]

That is ridiculous

#5900 2 years ago

I hate math!

#6078 2 years ago
Quoted from archimandrite:

Thanks to all. In good shape with the shaker now.

I think people wanted to know what you did to resolve your issues with the shaker

#6081 2 years ago
Quoted from archimandrite:

Posts 6055 and 6056.

Wow you had to do all of that to fix it

#6120 2 years ago

Secret info deleted

#6165 2 years ago

Meat is tasty!

1 week later
#6464 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Hey Guys.
A little help please. What is the tube of magnalube for? It came with the game
[quoted image]

For the magnagrab lol

#6572 2 years ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

And this is what happens when you get an air ball.... This is a new spot for me![quoted image]

I would leave it there. Looks cool

1 week later
#6862 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

The up front one with the sign takes a lot of abuse because of it's proximity to the second Tesla target. That tower can just break in half...well more like one third up from the base. The individual coils can break off as well as they are pretty delicate. I am taking about the grey ones that "hang" from the tower...not the large blue one on top that lights up.

I’d like to see a fix for this. They look awesome and hope mine don’t end up in the trash because of breaking apart.

#6948 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man - pinball people are super nice. Send $100+ for 3d printed plastic and now offering to pay a fee to exchange the original product with the more durable one after many experience damage? Doesn’t get better than that

I’d gladly pay Tuesday for some new towers today.

#6973 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Who else feels me on this one?
[quoted image]

Watching an Waiting Kermie

#6991 2 years ago
Quoted from Had:

Did anyone's speakers make a large pop noise during the update reset? Mine went off twice.

You won the lottery! Sorry I couldn’t help it….

3 weeks later
#7756 2 years ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Amazing picture and congratulations! I can't wait to see that art in person.
Looks like you have a Subaru Forester? I have an Outback, and have read that most pins won't fit in it, but haven't actually tried yet.

I have 2022 Forester. Just brought home a JJP with no problems.

1 week later
#8029 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get Titan standard shiny balls. Never seen one magnetize. Would love more scientific info on why that is. Haha. And maybe it just takes so long for those, I throw them away before they magnetize.

How often do you toss your ballz? Just curious, I’ve never really heard a roundabout number

1 week later
#8277 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

2nd run of premiums are still scheduled for March from what I heard, they are just a couple weeks behind due to part shortages. I've been waiting 7 months as I ordered when the day 1 teaser video was dropped.

I’m with ya brother! If it gets pushed back…….I…..I might cry……again

#8331 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Well that explains it, never really shoot for the mystery award on purpose much.

Mystery solved

#8408 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Just for kicks I went to see a local distributor yesterday, told them I could pick up the game myself so no delivery needed, but they quoted me $300 shipping from Stern to them - is that normal??
$8799.99 + $300 "Factory Freight" -

I’ve never been asked to pay a fee when I picked up nib from distro

#8476 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I remember reading a post where someone printed a picture to cover the insider connect. I can’t seem to find it. Anyone know what picture they used?
Thanks
Mike

Was this it?
E4C10186-BA6A-4B7C-A772-BCF43A3B222C (resized).pngE4C10186-BA6A-4B7C-A772-BCF43A3B222C (resized).png

I think someone else put a Godzilla playing card over it.

#8586 2 years ago

:Customer testimonials thread?

#8589 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Anyone know anything about the official shooter rod accessory from Stern? I see a picture of it but I see no info on what it does as far as interactivity. Um guessing that it does something special for $200. Curious if anyone knows...

I hear it does a really good job of shooting a pinball.

#8618 2 years ago

Say month over and over as fast as you can! It’s pretty incredible how fast you can’t say it anymore.
Hope my GZ Prem is showing up in less than a month

#8684 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Anyone else disappointed in their upgraded shooter rod? I got mine today and am really disappointed. It is not even smooth to the touch. There is a visible and raised seam that feels strange and the overall texture seems really cheap. It looks ok from far away but not up close. For $195 I expected something way nicer (like the ones for Jurassic park or Elvira).[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Get a refund

#8685 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Hit it with 2pac!

All eyes on me!

#8697 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It

Ball baron carbon core lasted less than 200 plays before magnatizing.

What balls do you suggest?

#8701 2 years ago

I sold two of my pins in the fall to order my GZ Prem. I'm excited as this may not be far away for receiving.

This could go so many ways....lol

Lol …. Yes it could

#8705 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put in bc precision I had here,been using them for years. No issues at 400+ plays. I could pick up paper clips with the ball baron ones, and they were hanging and dropping funny off the magnet. Could not hit destruction loop

These?

2FFD1024-BAEC-49C3-AF3D-FFA0B951CD48 (resized).png2FFD1024-BAEC-49C3-AF3D-FFA0B951CD48 (resized).png
#8716 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Is there a post somewhere in this thread that has a diagram of the length and location of all the rubbers? I'm replacing mine too before i even play a game, which won't be til summer

CD5B3CE1-4169-4082-B530-6C1CA03B211D (resized).pngCD5B3CE1-4169-4082-B530-6C1CA03B211D (resized).png
#8719 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thanks,
Also, just making sure, but are the rubber sets exactly the same for the Premium/LE vs Pro? I have a Pro coming..

Most I’ve heard are that there are less on the pro. Not sure which ones

#8821 2 years ago

I’ve been waiting to play GZ till I get mine. I’m probably going to give in to playing it this weekend at TPF…… I can’t hold out any longer

#8887 2 years ago

My May GZ Prem just got pushed back to June.

1 week later
#9219 2 years ago
61B1F6FE-B352-4EC1-BAC8-202E7B435888.gif61B1F6FE-B352-4EC1-BAC8-202E7B435888.gif
1 week later
#9769 2 years ago
Quoted from IODMako:

Got my Godzilla Side armor and installed it. Anyone else underwhelmed at the quality? The gold inlay is sort of gold paper or similar. Doesn't seem as though it will stand up to time and will degrade. Anyway, just curious of opinions of others and what they think about this side armor kit.[quoted image]

I’m definitely not liking it. No offense to ones who like them just my two cents.

#9775 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

The best Stern game ever in my opinion and I have a lot of pins! Congrats!

Sure is fun! Wish I had mine!

#9845 2 years ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

I've had some issues with weak magna grabs. I had the playfield up and noticed the large nut holding it to the playfield was almost falling off.
The very large threaded bolt was also loose and the magna grab above the playfield was spinning and a little raised off the playfield, which it wasn't when I first got the machine.
I tightened the threaded bolt down and the cylinder above the playfield no longer turned. Then I tightened the nut so everything was locked in place.
It might be all in my head, but it seemed the magna grab was holding and pulling more. I guess I can see how the vertical position of the cylinder relative to the actual magnet could affect the grab. It still won't grab a very strong glancing hit, but I've seen it pull it from about an inch away several times now.
No idea if it actually made a difference, but it seems to. Worth checking for anyone with magna grab issues though.
[quoted image]

Don’t let ^^^^get into your head.

#10003 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSwanson:

10,000 posts in this thread already! A quick summary for those who didn't read all 10,000:
* Godzilla is an awesome game.
* Should you get the Pro or Premium? Get what's available now.
* But is the Premium worth it? You have to figure this out yourself. For every person who couldn't go on living without a certain feature, there is another person who will tell you it's not worth the money.
* When will your NIB arrive? Some only had to wait a couple of weeks from order to arrival. Others ordered in the Middle Ages and still don't have the game.
* There are many cool mods and many definitions of "must have" mods. Get what you like. Some people love what others think is goofy.
* The bridge on Premiums/LEs will break the plastic underneath it if you don't address the problem.
* You should probably replace your stock flipper coil stops sooner rather than later.
* The code keeps getting better!

Nice one Swanson!

1 week later
#10207 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Godzilla Premium

Wanted! “Looking for a Godzilla premium. PM me if you have one you'd like to move in the Michigan area. Thanks!”

8 days ago

Richfield , MI

pacman11

Wanted

Me too!

1 week later
#10446 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

You got to do you of course. But the lines aren't as bad as you think, as I am still waiting on my Godzilla premium ordered in mid December. Honestly I'd rather be in your shoes and have the machine and not the part,versus the part and no machine to put it in. Keep flippin!

Ditto to this!

#10534 1 year ago
33ADDACA-2E21-418E-89CE-02265B17B754.gif33ADDACA-2E21-418E-89CE-02265B17B754.gif
#10541 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyBallerton:

Just got my pro today! It's a Sept 2021 run. Does anyone know of any issues that were improved/fixed at the factory after this run date that I should look out for or reinforce? Also, anyone got a link to a plastic protector for the magnet? (I didn't see it in the sets I found)

I believe the plastic was modified to no longer go over the magnet. The top of the magnet should be exposed now. Being that you have the pro it may not have changed because on the pro the bridge does not break apart which was the cause of the plastic being damaged

#10663 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

It’s Troy at Tilt Amusement. I bought my game from him so can vouch that he’s a stand up guy and will take good care of you if he can. I’ve bought a game from Zach too and know the same goes for him as well.

It’s also Trent. Unless he has fully retired

#10745 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Maiden is my favorite Stern, opinions are fun

Not yours

1 week later
#11132 1 year ago

Picking up my GZPrem tomorrow. Ordered day one.

99E01BF4-F498-44DB-89F1-4E6B155BFEF4.gif99E01BF4-F498-44DB-89F1-4E6B155BFEF4.gif
#11164 1 year ago
CBC1DBC3-2857-41D9-90FA-A5C17EDDC706 (resized).jpegCBC1DBC3-2857-41D9-90FA-A5C17EDDC706 (resized).jpeg
#11166 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Big grin on yr face

Oh yeah! I’m pumped…. This game is so fun!

1 week later
#11314 1 year ago

Had manual plunger issues right out of box. Centered it and works great now

#11479 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Easier way is to loosen guide bolt under field, squeeze guide inward and re tighten. Before and after pics. Huge difference, much easier to hit loop shot
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for sharing!

#11483 1 year ago

Finally got to finishing adding clear rubber and a few mods and lighting

33FE0F88-0FB4-4962-A22E-0E4E253D03B3 (resized).jpeg33FE0F88-0FB4-4962-A22E-0E4E253D03B3 (resized).jpeg3C41B39D-86D8-4864-AD57-4C3CB1B4BAA9 (resized).jpeg3C41B39D-86D8-4864-AD57-4C3CB1B4BAA9 (resized).jpeg7B40D27E-FC20-4BC4-AAFC-3885DF04BF7E (resized).jpeg7B40D27E-FC20-4BC4-AAFC-3885DF04BF7E (resized).jpeg92A7D909-7D79-46D6-A1FA-57D7AABBB2C0 (resized).jpeg92A7D909-7D79-46D6-A1FA-57D7AABBB2C0 (resized).jpegEE89DD91-40C7-49DD-9A1F-3043656A1815 (resized).jpegEE89DD91-40C7-49DD-9A1F-3043656A1815 (resized).jpeg
#11485 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

looks great. but the right slingshot has black rubber and the left slingshot has clear rubber!

You have a problem with that!!! Lol

Yes, I wasn’t finished at that point

#11563 1 year ago
Quoted from Thefuge:

no one who can chime in on this one?
or can post a pic of their playfield?

Yours may be a little washed out looking compared to mine

27FC8B35-979A-4048-9C72-341E70595A3E (resized).jpeg27FC8B35-979A-4048-9C72-341E70595A3E (resized).jpeg967552A9-BDD5-408F-A658-B3C52572A954 (resized).jpeg967552A9-BDD5-408F-A658-B3C52572A954 (resized).jpegC9D28095-AD29-4CFE-A607-4C5F27767D55 (resized).jpegC9D28095-AD29-4CFE-A607-4C5F27767D55 (resized).jpeg
#11671 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

Question for the group. Wife and I replaced our slingshots with Titan Rubbers today (first time doing this) and after re-screwing everything down we noticed the ball, when on the corkscrew ramp actually makes contact with the other wireform. When it's rolling slowly it can get caught, when it has full momentum from the building it makes contact but continues rolling.
We didn't test before hand, but this seems like it's not what should be going on but before we start bending or undoing things wanted to just sanity check with the group here: the ball touching the other wireform isn't intended, right?
Video:
Thanks!

Let’s see pictures of your slings. You maybe have put the wireform back incorrectly

#11673 1 year ago

Everything looks good there. Hmmm bizarre

#11674 1 year ago

Only suggestion is to make sure your lefts side sling posts and screws are all the way down against the playfield. It looks good in the pics though.

Something is causing the wire forms to be too close together

#11676 1 year ago
Quoted from pluto:

I may have the solution, however unintended, I made sure my left side was tight and I loosened the right side JUST a hair. Now it sails through with extremely minimal touch and no matter the speed gets through. Probably the best I can do.
Thanks for the sounding board, Tiltbob!

You’re welcome. Wish I could’ve helped more

#11728 1 year ago
596A22DA-0035-4B58-8C43-48EC22E27F28.gif596A22DA-0035-4B58-8C43-48EC22E27F28.gif
#11732 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

I get the impression money’s is not the issue !

We could all use a duplicate pin for our second or third house

#11805 1 year ago

Deleted

#11838 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Looks like the leaderboard is still wonky with most scores missing... I was in the lower 20's with my 3.7B from a week ago, but it's gone now. Hopefully they get it sorted out so I can make a run at improving my place this weekend!
Maybe Stern is setting up other leaderboards and don't have it quite right yet since the other games are on there now. I do like the leaderboard concept, so looking forward to what they have in store for us!

How do you have access to seeing the leader board? I have a pro account but I am not seeing it

#11841 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

From you Insider Connected Homepage, choose "Stern Events" and then you can see the links to the different leaderboards they currently have running.
This snip is from a PC, the layout is a little different on Mobile, but same links to get there.[quoted image]

Thank you!

#11967 1 year ago
Quoted from bulletbait:

Officially in the club. My Premium from Old Town Pinball arrived in mostly great shape, though I had a bit of a scare on first startup where it told me that it couldn't locate node boards 1, 8, 9, and 10, with the whole playfield basically not lighting up. Broke out the node map in the goodie bag and made sure all of the connections were seated on those boards (honestly none felt loose at all), and luckily all was well on the next startup. Still need to get the leveling right, but excited to setup my first pin. May 31st build date, glass wasn't tight at all.
[quoted image]

Had this exact thing happen to me. I did have a loose connection though. It was in most of the way but mine definitely not fully seated. Glad you figured it out. I know how you felt , I thought why me!?Lol

#12203 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I've had my game for a week, it's not just you. Maybe if enough of us angry villagers show up with our Pitchforks Stern will take it seriously.

Same here!

1 week later
#12477 1 year ago

4008EEF8-9B20-4B2A-A2D8-7A607E65DA0D (resized).jpeg4008EEF8-9B20-4B2A-A2D8-7A607E65DA0D (resized).jpeg

Under your missing plastic

#12479 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Thank you! Yes, I am changing the plastic!

Roger that!

#12558 1 year ago

LOL

2 months later
#14833 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Ok, came up with a possible idea for my GZ Pro flat plastic that I replaced with a figure. Obviously I'd trim it some to look better, but it's a general idea. Not worried about the plastic since this pin is bolted to my floor. Not that it matters really anyway. But, look dumb? Ok? Just can't stand that area..
[quoted image]

Looks great! I’ll take it

3 weeks later
#15409 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

the Led Zeppelin Spinner for me

Meteor spinner!

#15424 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Talking about spinners... THIS happened today.
[quoted image]

Oh my!

#15429 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I'll offer another ringing endorsement for this mod. Zero unregistered skill shots and impostor collects since installing.

#15551 1 year ago
Quoted from arrbee:

So, has anyone noticed sound distortion from the speakers?
I've a pro model so not sure if it's particular to that or not....
It seems a bit intermittent but happens with certain frequencies would be my guess as when it does happen it's in the same places. Like totalling up the bonuses or starting GZ multiball. It's not the sound of crackling flames (which is also during the bonus screen).
I've made sure to set the cabinet speaker to 4ohm (factory set incorrectly at 8ohm).
I know the speakers are probably rubbish, but it almost sounds like an amplification issue rather than speaker flapping.
Any experience something similar? did you resolve it?

When you hear the crackling sound, pay attention to what is on your LCD screen. When it shows the destruction seen and buildings burning that’s also the noise I hear.

#15554 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

This question is asked nearly every day. There's probably 1000's of posts with advice. IMHO, the 3 most important mods are: invisiglass, shaker motor, and Precision Flip system. YMMV.

79715FB0-9EEE-401D-916A-FBDD971840A0.gif79715FB0-9EEE-401D-916A-FBDD971840A0.gif

#15572 1 year ago
Quoted from arrbee:

Yes, during the bonus screen with the buildings burning I hear it there.
Do you have stock speakers, or are you saying that you still hear it after upgrading?

I hear it with factory speakers. I was thinking it is just that scene because of the fires

#15590 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Can anyone really think that Toy story can be a better pinball machine than Godzilla? Toy story is sooo annoying and boring, not even in a top 30.
from all pinball machines i have, the only i could swap ( talking about gameplay, not price ) would be sorcerer , or maybe, maybe my world cup 94, still i would hesitate.
( yes, already played Toy Story for more than 1 hour )

C0A580E5-A0F5-4EC2-87B1-81C53F4CCDB7.gifC0A580E5-A0F5-4EC2-87B1-81C53F4CCDB7.gif
#15596 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Fedex can't read. When my pins come I run out and help driver before they mess something up. So many horror stories.

They treat every package like an empty box.

#15610 1 year ago
Quoted from arrbee:

I hear 2 distinct sounds during the bonus screen.
1. flames crackling. all good.
2. as each bonus is displayed there is a sound played (to highlight the specific bonus?) which has a low freq effect. this is where I here the distortion/clipping.
It is a little inconsistent. Almost like it depends on the callout made during the bonus calculation....?
If I bypass the bonus calculation, I only hear the flames.

So weird. There are a lot of guys on here that know audio stuff. I on the other hand, not so much

#15668 1 year ago
Quoted from Pasjoa:

Hello, I have a godzilla pro and I want to install a shaker. Do you advise me? Are there any problems? And where to buy it?
Thanks

https://nitropinball.com/products/stern-shaker-motor-spike-spike-2-systems

shaker motor is nicely integrated into the gameplay. I recommend one. Nitro pinball has them in stock.

#15672 1 year ago

#15728 1 year ago
9185176B-C606-4168-BF0E-DA445DE7C7AE.gif9185176B-C606-4168-BF0E-DA445DE7C7AE.gif
#15754 1 year ago

Is the shooter lane delivering inconsistencies for everyone?

#15756 1 year ago

#15767 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

It seems to be a common problem. Mine shot terrible. I did as much adjustments as I could and it is much better, but still get rattled shots a good deal of the time. I think it is inherent to the design with the slanted metal ramp drop off leaving the shooter. Things I did included adding playfield stabilizer brackets, centering the shooter housing, and putting in a shorter barrel spring on the outside to bring plunger tip closer to the ball.

Thanks jackd104 I’ll keep tinkering with it.

#15837 1 year ago
Quoted from Skatewake:

How did you manage that?
[quoted image]

It was planted there

#15930 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thx for the idea. I removed the metal plate completely and replaced entire length with some plastic I had here. Perfect plunge every time now, hats off to you for a solution finally!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is great to hear! Can’t wait to get my hands on some of this plastic for mine. This wobbly plunge is annoying

#16105 1 year ago
Quoted from mjthompson:

Here's my version of the AbE_FLIPS. The red circle is a seam because my print bed is too small to do a full length print. The blue circle is a taper down to the shooter lane wall protector thickness, ie. it's thinner at the end closest to the plunger. I do test prints in dark green, I'm printing in black right now.
[quoted image]

Looks very polished. nice!! I’m jealous. I need to get a 3D printer.

#16309 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Can someone link the playfield alignment brackets that are missing in Godzilla? I don't know what to search for on Pinballlife and can't find it.

Google this.

Switch plate bracket used on flipper mechs & as a playfield alignment bracket on Sega & Stern pinball machines.
Stern #535-7354-00.

#16431 1 year ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

News here from Germany and the Abe Flips Skillshot Fix.
It's just a limited run and I guess not for export.
The steel is laser cut and machine bent.
Anyway, maybe you could take some inspiration from it

[quoted image]

I’m thinking an ambitious person could possibly repurpose a steel side rail for the skill shot fix by cutting it to fit. The side rails already have 90 degree angle to do the wrap around. A person would just need to cut to fit.
727E1810-EF2F-422C-A7F0-90AE7E0E5FC1 (resized).jpeg727E1810-EF2F-422C-A7F0-90AE7E0E5FC1 (resized).jpeg

#16453 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Absolutely would work as a HQ upgrade - but there really isn’t a need for it. The plastic versions work great, and are thin enough to hold up over a long period of time.

Depends…..some people prefer beautiful stainless steel

1 week later
#16653 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Here you go, the pictures seemed hard to really see what I did, so I also made a video. I might have to make a Lexan toaster oven video, but once I get the piece cut to the size I “cook” it with a wood block that I use to bend it to a 90 degree L bracket the moment I pull it out of the toaster oven. A warm toaster oven should have the Lexan malleable in 90 seconds.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is fabulous!!!

B3E3D1EC-B4A2-4D05-ABEE-DC77DD2C6251 (resized).jpegB3E3D1EC-B4A2-4D05-ABEE-DC77DD2C6251 (resized).jpeg
#16656 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

It makes me laugh every time I raise the playfield. I got it from Pinball Life.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mechagodzilla-figure-for-stern-godzilla-pro.html

I love it!

1 week later
#16856 1 year ago

Go Go Godzilla!!

75F6C262-94A2-468A-ADAE-2BC2DC377BB0 (resized).jpeg75F6C262-94A2-468A-ADAE-2BC2DC377BB0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#17081 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't really play *any* of them honestly, pinball just not a big part of my life right now. And maybe a new game is what i need to spark that.
Thing is when I started selling off the 11 it got harder and harder to let them go. Last one to leave was TNA and I regret it, but at the time of the 4 it just made the most sense. Mostly because I wanted Tron and Metallica for unfinished mod ideas. I miss it now.
I dunno, maybe when this Tron topper run is done I'll feel like I could let Tron go, we'll see.
I'm only interested in sk8ball games right now if I'm adding something though.

The Godzilla craze is real! I just smile walking by mine. Fast and furious, unique shots and buttery smooth.

#17158 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

It’s a hard shot. There’s no secret other than good timing. From a cradle, the sweet spot on my setup is right near the top of the flipper but before it begins to curve around the tip. My personal technique for a hard shot is to catch the ball, pause, take a deep breath, draw a mental line from the target to the flipper, move my head around to get different view angles, take several seconds if needed (unless a crucial timer is going) then take the shot. Also play a few practice games where you do nothing but try to hit the scoop. Eventually it becomes muscle memory. Even then it’s a tricky shot.

This^^ it’s definitely the tip of the flipper bat from a slow roll. Practice practice patience

#17161 1 year ago
Quoted from Digimatt:

Haven’t read through the whole thread but anyone have a fix for this? Happens fairly often but sucks when you are having a good ball and have to take the glass off to free it. [quoted image]

Clear cabinet bumper

49B7A30E-5AF3-4823-8B25-758EA3A25B9D (resized).jpeg49B7A30E-5AF3-4823-8B25-758EA3A25B9D (resized).jpeg
#17303 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Is BELTMANN the only shipping company people use to move pins not in box or is there a better option from NM to OHIO? Its a $16k pin so makes me nervous. Any suggestions from those who have done it. So you pay a pinside verified address person by check or wire and hope for the best?

CAED9D13-65E6-4977-A316-A116F22158BD.gifCAED9D13-65E6-4977-A316-A116F22158BD.gif
#17416 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No adjustment. If you miss, you should be punished Imo.

6331A155-35B0-47F3-9732-5C05FBF41091.gif6331A155-35B0-47F3-9732-5C05FBF41091.gif
#17529 1 year ago

#17617 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Hey there. The spotlight next to my left spinner has been moved for whatever reason. What did it originally point at?

Bldg

#17624 1 year ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

I honestly do not know how it could be made clearer. I am open to suggestions.
http://www.speakerlightkits.com/High-Power-Connection-North-America-(3).html
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

1C0764DF-7DFD-4389-941B-D0611E583E07.gif1C0764DF-7DFD-4389-941B-D0611E583E07.gif
#17647 1 year ago

Translucent for me,

E0470AE4-696C-4DE0-B64E-E1BE72DB78F8 (resized).jpegE0470AE4-696C-4DE0-B64E-E1BE72DB78F8 (resized).jpeg

#17659 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Does anyone mind taking a quick shot of the positioning of the light over the left maser cannon shot and tank spinner … on the front left side of game
Mine shifted and no clue of correct position thank you

B4C2CB21-DC77-4F87-A121-5ACCDE21B3D6 (resized).jpegB4C2CB21-DC77-4F87-A121-5ACCDE21B3D6 (resized).jpeg
Spotlight shines towards the building

#17663 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks appreciate it
that’s weird my light turns freely from left to right and tightening screw doesn’t seem to tighten light at all??
Any thoughts ?

Could it be the post moving and not the led socket that’s moving? Tighten the post, then the screw on top of the led socket.

#17792 1 year ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

Probably a longshot however, a few days ago I was playing one of my best games ever when I found the small screw lying inside the left inlane. I have not found where it goes. Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas? Thanks in advance!

Any mods on your machine? I didn’t find that type of screw head on my GZ

#17804 1 year ago

Broke a billion just now! My hands hurt LOL

51D987E5-0090-49F1-8E95-D80F7AE1089F (resized).jpeg51D987E5-0090-49F1-8E95-D80F7AE1089F (resized).jpeg
#17965 1 year ago

1 week later
#18123 1 year ago
5790EE9A-C7AF-4591-86A7-D0710CBAD8BA.gif5790EE9A-C7AF-4591-86A7-D0710CBAD8BA.gif
1 week later
#18297 1 year ago

#18334 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Joining team Godzilla this weekend.
Very excited. I hope the games lives up to the hype.

It will my friend, it will deliver!

#18434 1 year ago
Quoted from JvdS:

That is a....pretty ugly beast...why would you put it in your GZ?

He wants it.

#18457 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

So I'm absolutely loving the first week with my GZ premium. It's a special game and it's going to be staying for a long time.
My only issue is Godzilla multiball. The balls come off the building and go SDTM every time. Game is perfectly balanced and pitched. I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

Game is designed that way. Ask the designer.

#18459 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Wrong. According to the designer the balls should come down on the tip of the left flipper if you hold the flipper up. Also according to Elwin, level the pf with your level in front of the building and make doubly sure it is 0 level. This from an interview that you can find linked several times in this thread. Mine does behave this way after very careful leveling and at 6.8 pitch. Rarely do I get even 1 ball drain at multiball start.
And yeah you can use the mod if you prefer.

I’m right. Ask him. Safety from bashing the building on its way back up. Chime in sk8ball
My balls don’t drain with a left flipper lift

#18461 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Yes, for the reason you said, but to the left flipper tip. Not intended to drain down the middle. Just going by literally what he said himself in the interview. If he tells different people different things, nothing I can do about that.

True. Maybe I’m not wrong after all LOL. There is ball save activated so I’m not sure why everyone is so concerned about it

#18505 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I find steeper the pitch more sdtm drains. I recently raised mine from 6.5 to 7.1 and I'm going to have to bring it down a little to reduce the sdtm drains.

I played around a lot with pitch. Seems to be 6.8-6.9 is the sweet spot.

#18515 1 year ago

#18575 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Just for the record I have no idea what I’m doing and every second is pure mecha-Godzilla terror!
Got monster zero by accident game after I attempted to level for first time ..
just got my digital level game was .5% off on one side (low on right); is that .5% a lot? I turned right front leg clockwise a bit then took measurement again..rinse repeat a few times…. Small increases
Got my highest score ever right after 800 million… placebo or what anyways few questions;
1) check pitch in front of building correct ? Mine was 6.6-6.7
2) where do I check side to side I kept getting different readings at different places; I settled right in front of flippers hopefully that was ok… I have a mini level so it can go lots of areas
3) the feet?; turning clockwise raises and counter-clock drops… also how do you determine whether to raise or lower a particular side?
4)I’m unsure of this next part is the general rule of thumb for pitch adjust back two for side to side adjust the front two ?
Many thanks for the help;I appreciate you; the learning curve for this type of basic maintenance stuff is Not fun….
Can take pics if needed of level at different locations and measurements.
Embarrassed but gotta ask

Go 6.8 at the flippers. Level side to side first. Stay centered in the middle when measuring. Measure upper once and lower at flippers once. Then work on your pitch at the flippers. Some people start with front legs all the way down and just adjust the back legs up to where you need them to get your desired pitch. I’m tall so I don’t do that because I want my machine as high as I can get it and still achieve my desired pitch. Hope this helps

#18577 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

It helps me understand the explanation a lot always learning more thanks you are too kind …
Wow measure pitch at flippers that’s surprising I’m getting slot of SDTM would that be a pitch or side to side issue ?
The bubble on the right side of the machine is in the middle

My bubble. Sdtm can come from clunky off shots from hitting posts straight on or anything not intended or even just random ball travel. You can always nudge it a little.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#18579 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Don’t trust the level they are not all the same, you can get a decent digital level on Amazon for about $25

I have one. Just showing a comparison to pinsider I responded to

#18618 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

i tried holding it with pliers but couldnt get it to work good; oh the joys of knowing nothing; i feel like this is soooo easy and i cant even do it hehe;
let me go ahead and attempt again

If you weren’t sooooo far away I’d come help you out

#18637 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

thanks! I’ll let it update. The noise was so loud it scared the crap out of me!

0FD3DCB9-E1F7-4A35-B756-49AD20745697.gif0FD3DCB9-E1F7-4A35-B756-49AD20745697.gif
#18664 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Stern got those bubble levels from old CrackerJack boxes. Don’t trust them.[quoted image]

I don’t use the bubble. The Pinsider I was replying to wanted a comparison to his bubble.

1 week later
#18792 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I disagree, but Keith's games are fun to play no doubt; Maiden is prob his best layout, GZ is solid, definitely more refined design that JP, I am finding myself enjoying it more.
...But...There is only one King, and his initials are SR

Definitely JC

#18839 1 year ago

The RGB lights are doing some pretty cool stuff now.

#18853 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Is there a reason? I find it very annoying. Most of the time you can release the ball whenever you choose. But sometimes you have to wait for half a dozen animations to display before you can release the ball. The whole time I have no idea why the ball is being held and for how long. You can still get the imposter but feels kind of cheaty.

I agree….whatever the reason its not a good thing and it’s not fun. Lol

#18871 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ended up with this “LE” translite (not backglass & not made by Stern) that I was going to use on my premium when I got it, but plans changed and I didn’t end up with a GZ Prem. I was thinking of getting a lit frame/box to display it but i would also consider trading it for something I could use on Elvira EHOH.
Note the translite looks a little dull in the photo as it has a protective film on it that needs to be peeled off before installing, it is very glossy underneath the protective layer.

Looks nice. PM me for the address to send it to.

#18972 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I finally bit the bullet and rolled over an old deposit on an API Houdini into a Godzilla Premium pre-order. Wasn't even my first thought when looking for a replacement machine, but after reading almost 400 pages of pretty entusiastic owners here on pinside, the game sounds like a hoot and perfect complement to Jurassic and Guardians! Anyone know if GZ Premiums are shipping this quarter or so?

You won’t get rid of this one Mark! It’s a keeper for sure

#18979 1 year ago

Heyba there Fabit Albbert

#18982 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hello everybody,
Just to let you know that we managed to make the eyes of the MechaGodzilla (Premiun/LE version) interact with the GI (General Illumination). The difficulty is to drill the figure without making any mistakes . And for that you have to be delicate. Then we built a kit that allows us to do this. Now the drilling of the figure is up to you!
You can buy here : https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07852-lights-kit-for-mechagodzilla-le-premium
You can choose the color of the eyes.
Note : I also saw that you could buy this figurine for 90 dollars on Pinball Life .
I m just selling the lights kit not the figurine !
See you soon.

Very cool!

#18985 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

The hell does that mean?

You forgot the “What” in your question.

I’m sorry it doesn’t make sense to you. Maybe my grammar is incorrect. Or a typo, perhaps . Have fun deciphering it.
1B574F02-2B16-4EC1-87CC-ACF27BF0D7A7.gif1B574F02-2B16-4EC1-87CC-ACF27BF0D7A7.gif

#19035 1 year ago

#19108 1 year ago

Ones who have put the AIQ shooter rod on GZ….Is the lighting stagnant on the shooter rod because GZ doesn’t have programming for it?

Thanks in advance

#19112 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Connect to pop

Great! Thank you! That was exactly my thought but needed a morale booster on my thought

#19175 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It was his idea, but our design. We gave him full credit by calling it the Abe Flips shooter lane fix, we got permission from him to go ahead and make the design and offered it for free for anyone who could print it.
It's more sad and disappointing to see some pinsiders being so quick to jump on us. I did not tell Brucipher he could not give them away for free. I merely asked him to note that they were our brackets in his post to give us credit. I didn't think that was too much to ask.

Are you paying Abe?

#19273 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, you are probably right on this.
What I am really curious about: how exactly does this scenario happen during shipping? The game is inside a box strapped to a pallet - how does it get dropped vertically downwards with enough force to do this type of serious damage? I obviously have no idea how stuff gets moved around by "professionals" during shipping.
I'm not being argumentative; I really want to know.
RussM

I’d like to know too. And why aren’t they reporting to their boss so it doesn’t get sent to the customer in shambles?! People can be so inconsiderate

#19415 1 year ago
Quoted from PalmettoPinworks:

7.8? Should be around 6.5 - 7

Ditto 7.8 is a bit much

#19515 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiz71:

Hi everybody. I just received my Godzilla Premium, and after 3 games the building was getting stuck trying to "raise" back up causing the stepper motor to grind and make loud noises. It appears that that one of the corners of the building hits the metal lip/flange that sits close to the opening. We tried the software adjustments and tried the manual adjustments by turning the nylon nuts in the front in both directions (like the owner's manual states), but no luck. Is there something else I should try? Any help/advice/suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. This is my first Stern machine and I love it. I am just bummed that I have this issue that I can't seem to understand how to fix
-Scott

Did your bldg have any protective measures for shipping left attached to the bldg?

#19538 1 year ago

#19627 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

So am I the only one that has this issue?
Thanks for the help.

You’re probably right

#19641 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

And mine is on the left!
[quoted image]

Mine is next to a wall

#19673 1 year ago

Figured it out

#19675 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I only installed #1 and it broke yesterday. I’ve glued it back together but might try and put a piece of wire or something in it to make it look broke as it kinda looks cool that way.

Wonder if they could be brushed with resin to make them more sturdy!? I’ve been considering trying it.

#19772 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Mine does collapse. I think it does this: If you hit super JP in bridge multiball, the bridge opens at that moment to let the ball fall off the ramp. It stays open for a few seconds after. Then closes again until you hit super Jp again. On latest code 1.04
Will double check next time I play about the exact behavior but I know the bridge opens and ball falls off the ramp

Mine seems to do as yours.

#19880 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Got a big carnage bonus today![quoted image]

Nice! Or should I say Noice!

1 week later
#20139 1 year ago

Is that legal to sell?

Yes! But only in Merica

1 week later
#20290 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

On vacation in California. Walking on Hollywood Boulevard and saw this:
[quoted image]

Ahh the smell of Hollywood blvd

1 week later
#20594 11 months ago
Quoted from jedi42:

I thought I was dreaming about this, but I believe that is occurring with mine too. Find it hard to hit the destruction jackpot now.

Mine has always dropped at the tip… maybe just maybe mine will do opposite now

#20615 11 months ago

#20648 11 months ago

2 weeks later
#20994 11 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Once he slaps up that GC score he will

Looks good. I have been unable to find the clear parts to do this myself. Had no idea it would so much trouble for find clear bumper parts but I guess no one really uses them.

I would like to get the clear as well. There was a Pinsider in this thread making them. I don’t remember his handle

#20996 11 months ago

This is the only place - https://pinball-mods.com/oscom/index.php
THEN use the pop bumper configurator - http://pinball-mods.com/oscom/PopBumper.php
I have my clear parts to get mine done also with sleal UFO, I just haven't taken the time yet!

I will need more clear parts than the body and skirt?

#20999 11 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Exactly what you need is discussed earlier in this thread... or maybe a different thread. Regardless; I've documented it here:
https://pinball-mods.com/blogs/?p=910
for prosperity and organic search engine visibility.

PM sent

#21053 11 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

All clear pop sets ordered yesterday are at the post office and on the way to you.

Thanks John!

#21181 11 months ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

My RFM came with a playfield protector on it. Was that way for years. Just cut it out earlier this week because I couldn't clean the underside of it.
Here's a pic midway through the process. Can you tell which side has the protector still?
Playing on the protector is close to the feel of the playfield, but the protector always felt like it had weird friction properties. Almost like there was a layer of oil there.
[quoted image]

Protector looks pretty hazy from scratches

#21189 11 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

WHY AM I SO BAD AT THIS GAME?
I want to like Godzilla SO bad, but I suck at it. I have everything needed to pimp this game out, but I'm hesitant to put anything into it until I can play at a minimally competent level.
I hear all this talk about long ball times, and it makes no sense to me. I have all of KE's cornerstone games, and I'm way better at all of the other ones. What am I doing wrong? My game seems to be a drain monster, but it doesn't seem like anyone else has this experience. Are there very specific settings needed for this game? I typically run my games a bit steep (6.8+), but I do this across the board.
Separate issue, my magna grab has started dropping the ball too far away from the upper flipper to EVER make the loop shot. Is this a setting or a leveling thing?
For clarity, I sucked at GZ even before my magna grab stopped dropping the ball correctly, so that's not why I'm so bad.
Advice appreciated.

I’m curious what your pitch may be…. Mine was a drain monster at 6.5 now I have mine at 6.9 at the flippers. A whole lot less drains now flows nicely too

#21202 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I've seen a lot of mods this one wins most ridiculous

I love it! It just makes you cuss and then laugh. Quite shocking. I put Barbie legs under mine

#21227 11 months ago

Incorrect. Mine could hit the gate and it stilll wouldn’t trigger it from time to time, they are toys, do what you want with them. Who cares?

IMG_7863.gifIMG_7863.gif
1 week later
#21535 10 months ago

Stern GZ topper

IMG_6563.gifIMG_6563.gif
#21699 10 months ago

Ugh

#21708 10 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Just use fishing line instead of the zip tie if needed. I’m getting a new figure but need to know how tall it is. Die cast tanks maybe. I added toys to my Toy Story topper and it really dressed it up. Probably do a mothra or other flying figures maybe. Gold dragon

This is a problem…. At that price it shouldn’t need to be dressed up at your expense

#21745 10 months ago

Does anyone ever really get meat sweats?

#21783 10 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Decided to play my GZ after lunch…despite all this topper talk…it’s still very fun.

[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#21784 10 months ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

Any time I've been to an all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse. I'm currently in "I'll never do that again" mode, which I'll forget in a year or two and ignore my current (better) judgement.

This is great! Thanks for the warning…… I’ve heard it’s a whole lot of meat

#21795 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Yeah dude I am actually disappointed. You make big wooden Stern signs. Nice craftsmanship. Looks well made. Wrong Godzilla though. doesn't look anything like the Showa era films Godzilla the pin is based on or ZYs interpretation. But all that's fine. Hope you sell a bunch. Just stop posting about it. This is a cluttered enough thread already without you posting eight large pictures of your same sign every few weeks or however often (maybe across multiple threads, but still).
Try haivng your own "Really Cool Wooden Sign" thread where you can remind interested parties that this is available.
We're really busy in here trying to shit on this topper.

One more time just for you

IMG_7888 (resized).jpegIMG_7888 (resized).jpeg
#21796 10 months ago

HA!

#21802 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Are you OK? you quoted your own post and it has you laughing out loud??

Shooter rod came out a long time ago. we've all had time to grieve. Official shooter rods are rarely the play anyway, unlike toppers which are usually a decent option.

No, I’m not okay. But it was funny

#21841 10 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I knew someone would agree

Definitely not a moron just thought it was funny you called yourself a moron

#21883 10 months ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

I know the topper is overpriced and underdeveloped.
I don’t care. Godzilla is my favorite game in my collection, and I will pimp it out. Pinside said the same thing about the TMNT topper and I have never had a second of regret about it.
Y’all are entitled to your opinion, but my God - the nonstop complaining on Pinside about everything the industry does. Halloween QC, GTF, the Mando topper price, and don’t even get me started on how toxic the conversation was on the the JB 60th SLE. It’s exhausting to be around. It’s like Star Wars “fans” that do nothing but critique new Star Wars.

A lot of people in pinball I talk to avoid Pinside like the plague. They say the exact same thing

3 weeks later
#22815 9 months ago
Quoted from barndawg:

I just got my Godzilla (Premium) (I won it actually, at the Northwest Arcade Expo!!!). I'm wondering what modifications people most recommend. I have already ordered my plunge lane guide (sad that's necessary) and a PinLife Shaker Motor. I was eyeing the Stern art blades ($$$) but also saw there are some mirrored side blades - do folks who have one or the other find them worth it?

Mirror blades are my jam. I put them on all my pins. It seems to open things up in the world under glass and ads to the brightness of the playfield from light reflecting off of them

#22826 9 months ago
Quoted from barndawg:

I am searching for "Sleal UFO" and "Rotating Target Top" but not finding them. Are these in the pinside marketplace or somewhere else?

Reach out to SLEAL16. send him a PM

2 weeks later
#23241 9 months ago

Mmmm BEER!

IMG_7567 (resized).jpegIMG_7567 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#23393 8 months ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

Well, uh, Keith? I've had my machine professionally leveled and those balls go SDTM if I don't shake the cab a little when they roll out. If I don't shake the cab?
SDTM. Every. Friggin'. Time.

Thank goodness for the ball save that is implemented at that point in time

#23407 8 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I was always under the impression that the balls draining stdm was on purpose to take the balls out of play so the building had time to raise back up without the balls being hit into it potentially damaging the mech.

This is spot on correct!

4 weeks later
#23909 7 months ago
Quoted from Mully911:

Thanks!
Turn match off:
So set match percent adjustment to off by moving % below 0% with the Minus button.

This is good news. Everyone that play my pins (who don’t know pinball) are always so confused about match. It’s kind of annoying explaining it all the time

1 week later
#24006 7 months ago
Quoted from broada:

I’ve only done this accidentally, but when it happens it sure is a happy little accident! (Bob Ross theme/callouts could be amazing)

Isn’t that a happy little shot with a happy little call out

IMG_8374.gifIMG_8374.gif
#24025 7 months ago
Quoted from french1canadian2:

This is kind of a general question but how/ what do you use to clean the outside of the cabinet on newer Stern machines, such as Godzilla? I want to wipe down the side art and around the flipper buttons where fingerprints accumulate but want to make sure I don’t use the wrong cleaner.

I wax my cabinet art around the flipper buttons. Stops the sweaty hand acid from eating through the artwork. Smart move on cleaning it regularly….I think it’s important for the sake of the investment

1 week later
#24228 7 months ago
Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Help! My housekeeper tossed my goodie bag from my GZ Premium!!! Any way to procure a replacement? Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

This is why I clean my own house LOL

#24270 7 months ago
Quoted from french1canadian2:

Does anyone else use their belly to activate the heat ray to keep both hands available?

Chin most of the time for me LOL

#24273 7 months ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I'm 6'9" and use my knee.

How do you handle playing hunched over? I’m only 6’3” and it starts bothering my back

1 week later
#24431 6 months ago
Quoted from PBSaltyKracker:

Schleeestacks. Land of the Lost

IMG_8789.gifIMG_8789.gif
#24451 6 months ago
Quoted from DoctorSpeedy:

Have 20 or so plays on my premium Godzilla I received this week. Makes going back to my JP premium feel clunky. I only have 2 games and have played many of the modern sterns… Godzilla is on another level.

I found my JP clunky …… never could get it dialed in. GZ was easily dialed in for me. Smooth as butter

2 weeks later
#24573 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

Best I’ve seen yet!!!

3 weeks later
#24875 5 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

If I notice the flippers feeling weaker ,I change the sleeves out and re tighten (very snug not over tight ) the flipper mechs underneath .If it continues I’ll change the stops or possibly add new springs .Your better off going on feel rather than a count .

Stops a likely cause. Precision bushings help an awful lot too.

IMG_8935 (resized).jpegIMG_8935 (resized).jpeg
#24889 5 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

best way to IC?
[quoted image]

What’s that!?!?!?!

Just kidding…… I worked for Ohio Bell

#24890 5 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m hearing a lot of good things about those sets .

I have them on my TZ and wow what a difference!

1 week later
#24992 5 months ago

When I’m not playing my game it is off. Never see a commercial. Oh, and it can be disabled….. shouldn’t be a problem except for spending 22 seconds going into settings and turning it off.

2 weeks later
#25176 4 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

For anyone even slightly interested in Godzilla - GO RIGHT NOW and buy tickets to "Godzilla Minus One". I am not kidding - that was one of the best FILMS I have seen this year, period. Part Jaws, part Children of Men, part Battle of Midway, part Jurassic Park. Totally phenomenal. And I think perhaps the first film since the original which treated Godzilla not so much like a "monster" but more like a force of nature. Absolutely unlike any other film in the series.

Had an early release show?

#25331 4 months ago
Quoted from Clovenhuf:

Saw the new movie last night, my thoughts:
Godzilla move: B+
‘Movie’ movie: solid C
::SPOILERS::
Things they got right:
- Godzilla looks the most bad-ass I’ve ever seen him. They absolutely nailed the aesthetic in his modern-retro design; perfect homage to the original Toho look.
- Atomic Breath was chill inducing. Just amazing from the charge up spikes protruding to the release and mushroom-cloud explosion just decimating everything. F’n perfect.
Things they got wrong:
- Godzilla reveal literally in the first scene of the movie. Granted, not the ‘nuked’ final Godzilla, but same thing at a smaller scale. The best part of any Godzilla movie, in my humble opinion, is when Godzilla finally shows up to raise some hell.
- Stupid humans actually defeating Godzilla. Godzilla NEVER loses to the humans, period. They can not defeat him, (without the help of another Kaiju) only hope to contain him, or he gets diverted somehow back to the ocean. He’s not even defeated by the military, but some bullsh*t B-Team community activists. Seriously?
- general Continuity, See below.
- In the opening scene, why did Godzilla chose that particular time to attack? The humans obviously had been there for a while as they had structures built including defensive outposts. This could have been easily explained with a simple throw-away line or two: The pilot was on a secret mission and carrying some chemical, (maybe for the oxygen destroyer) that attracted Godzilla? Simple and easy and sticks with established lore.
Also, someone could have mentioned maybe that the island natives have folklore of a prehistoric creature that occasionally hunts the island, or somesh*t. Just set it up better.
- Godzilla’s nuke transformation happens as the equivalent of a cut scene, practically off screen. Why was that island nuked? Did they know about Godzilla and were they looking to destroy him? Was it fallout from Hiroshima or Nagasaki? C’mon, basic storytelling.
- The little girl was a useless character you could completely remove from the script and nothing would change. She literally had three lines; Mommy, Daddy, and ‘cry’.
- Godzilla seemed to be radioactive only when the script needed it. Mr pilot and his wannabe wife looked to be somewhere between 2 and 4 blocks from Godzilla when he shot the atomic breath. She got swept up in the explosion, (more on that later) and he was just fine. No fallout.
- Seriously, What. The. F with that stupid plan to defeat Godzilla. Why not just introduce the Oxogen Destroyer like the original film and stick with established lore? They even could have said it was some secret weapon the Imperial Navy was developing with the Axis powers as a U-boat deterrent, or SOMETHING. Just Stupid. Also, in the second part of that jackass plan where they were going to raise Godzilla to presumably give him The Bends?! They had already raised him from the ocean floor a considerable enough amount, so obviously the plan wasn’t going to work, so why continue to raise him to the surface? Answer: Because the script needs Mr pilot to fly a plane into his mouth.
- Mr Pilot’s experimental plane flight. NEVER was it established that he was an extraordinarily skilled pilot, yet he managed to fly a prototype rear propeller plane like a pro. With NO prior test runs. I’m no aviator, but I’ve got to think the handling of a rear propelled aircraft is significantly different than piloting a front propelled plane. Again, a simple lost opportunity in that the prototype plane could have been similar to the German Me 262 and that the Japanese were collaborating with the Germans on jet planes, more on that below.
- Godzilla’s defeat. I understand the ‘ticking clock’ scenario (see Bond at the end of Goldfinger) where a minute timer somehow extends to 5 minutes, but the time it took from Godzilla’s atomic breath full charge and release was conveniently delayed enough so Mr. Pilot had time to fly his plane into Godzilla’s mouth. This could have been cleaned up if a jet plane was used as previously mentioned above.
- Mr. Pilot’s wannabe wife’s miraculous recovery. Seriously? She looked like she walked out of wardrobe before they finished wrapping the bandages. Pristine, immaculate, no blemishes. Wouldn’t she be significantly scarred at the least, blistering with radiation poisoning at the most. C’mon. Honorable mention for the little girls performance in that scene; did she just wake up from a nap?
Final Thoughts: A seriously flawed ‘Movie’ but a fun entrant to the Godzilla universe. It’s worth a watch.

Thanks Ebert

1 week later
#25496 4 months ago
Quoted from gnocchi_pesto:

Any tips for ball constantly getting stuck here?[quoted image]

I put a piece of chewing gum there. No issues now
Or these

IMG_9050 (resized).jpegIMG_9050 (resized).jpeg
#25576 4 months ago
Quoted from bwalter:

How else do you interpret his comment? The mod prevents the balls from going SDTM and the question was asked why it wasn't implemented that way from the factory, to which Elwin responded (albeit somewhat indirectly) "You'll find out why the first time you one-time it into the building or to one of the exposed ramp exits upon ball drop".
What are you gleaning from his comment that I'm not?

There is only one way to interpret his comments. You sir are correct.
Peanut butter and JAM with a side of broken.

#25622 4 months ago
Quoted from freegame450:

Some pros and premiums that were built during June/July 2023 had the magna grab Mylar stuck to the playfield either upside down or out of position. I have a premium that was built in July 2023. The Mylar was placed right side up, but was cocked in a counter clockwise direction. So I had the same problem of the ball rolling onto the edge of the Mylar and thus sending the ball slightly to the right and away from the flipper. The factory Mylar peeled up pretty easy and I used it as a template to cut a new piece from Mylar that I had in my supplies. Positioned it correctly on the playfield and now the problem is solved.

I have a first run Prem no mylar on mine. Was it an afterthought using Mylar around the magnet?

#25629 4 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I've never gotten confirmation on this but the mylar shape and position seems like it is there to handle balls dropping off the broken bridge on a premium and LE so I don't know why it is installed on a pro playfield. It' isn't like a full radial piece around the magnet to prevent wear there from the ball whipping around the corner, which makes me wonder if I'm good to just remove it on the pro. Pinball Life sells this mylar magnet protector that I have on hand that I've thought about cutting and placing around the magnet if I remove the factory bridge drop mylar, that is if protection is actually needed in this area. I'd keep that stock bridge drop mylar there on a premium and LE, I just think they are installing them upside down based on the way it is shaped and the resulting edge interference it causes with the destruction jackpot drop.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mylar-magnet-protector.html
[quoted image]

Thanks for the clarification! I’ll have to take a closer look at mine

#25643 4 months ago
IMG_9061.gifIMG_9061.gif
#25652 4 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Not to defend them, but a worldwide leaderboard would require servers, network infrastructure - or a host/upkeep/management for all for all of that. Generally items that network functionality are not their primary focus are under developed and never meet their full potential, a let down, and then discarded. It's a big waste of money. (think IoT - fridges, tv's, cars). I don't think the pinball world is big enough to justify the cost for more than a few years before it would just be abandoned. That's why I don't get too excited or care about Stern Insider...it's a fad that will go away because the development costs/upkeep won't ever keep up with the hobby.

Yeah IC is a cost increase many don’t want. If you did want to compare your scores to see how well you play……. You then ask yourself…..is everyone playing fairly…. Unlikely.
So what’s the point. Just my opinion

#25727 3 months ago

Just played 20 games to get 9 credits on IC. What a joke….maybe I’m missing something

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
285 posts in this topic match your search for posts by green-machine. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider green-machine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=green-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.