IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
Godzilla (resized).jpeg
PXL_20231130_201100877 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_180754164 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,416 posts in this topic. You are on page 480 of 549.
#23951 8 months ago
Quoted from WestCoastAussie:

Hi.
$15,550 for my GZ Prem (Aud). And the balls aren't the only issue with this "new" machine. The bridge was catching badly and getting stuck down, when not in Bridge multiball, and then hurry up and wait for ball finder if you hit the ramp. I had to take the bridge out to move the plastics because the loctite on the screws required so much pressure to undo, I would have bent the assembly if I didn't. Like the balls, this is a quality control failure at the factory. They know this happens, but don't ensure their line assemblers do it right.
Then I've got building VUK for multiball issues. Yes. I've done the washer fix. 3 different times, with increasingly larger washers. You can really see a bend and it's still failing 7.5-10% of the time. And by that I mean, 3 shots on roof per multiball, so I'm counting individual ball failures. This is after the building didn't work on delivery at all. Then, once it was going, 50% of shots failed. First fix, 25% fail rate. 2nd 15%, now 10%ish. I've got 1 more shot at "fixing" this before I have to concede defeat. Yet again, Stern know about this. My machine was built in Feb 2023. So not the first production run.
Now, as I'm getting better at the game (when I play it, I'm anxious when I do waiting for it to fail, so I don't play as much as I used to) I'm really finding the shooter lane is just crap for skill shots. Fine, I'm never going to beat Keith Elwins score any time soon, so the missing points aren't overtly important. But. Stern know about this shit. And they have not fixed a known fault in their product in 2 years, being first released in 2021. This is yet another, "known" problem on their product they refuse to fix. OK, so I've hit 4 problems.
Let's go for 5 then shall we? Yes, I'm also getting the rejecting of (soft shot) balls at the gate leading behind the 3rd flipper. And other times it goes through without being recognised as doing so. Get the skill shot and it's even not counted territory.
I'm soo pissed off with all the issues I'm having with my GZ Prem. To a point that I've started going through regulators to come after Stern. If I paid $5 I'd live with it. $15,550? You can fuck right off and fix the KNOWN PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MACHINE...... THAT EVEN YOU KNOW ABOUT. West Australian regulators are licking their lips in preparation at getting into Stern. And Australian regulators have a lot more teeth than US ones. They're talking about Stern having to pay to fix every Godzilla machine in Australia. Of all 5 known issues. Because they knowingly sold a faulty product into Australia.
But. If I pull the trigger on this complaint I'm locked into a course of action, and I'll lose the ability to negotiate. Not to mention, that Stern may well have to freeze all imports to Australia until every GZ has been fixed. And, I'm not sure I can live with denying my fellow Pinhead Aussies their new machines.
Thoughts people. I'm so shitty, yet still undecided.

You are so Full of Shit, regulators going after Stern My arse, your Dealer you bought it from should send you the parts to fix or you take it in to be fixed, otherwise they can buy your game back and will have no issue reselling it to another buyer.

#23952 8 months ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Sorry, can I ask which VUK issue you're having? I'm asking only because I thought the "washer in the coil sleeve" solution was about the bridge coil, not the VUK (?).
The more common VUK issue is the ball taking multiple tries to pop into the roof, and that was typically solved by changing the coil power in the settings.
The other common VUK problem was the ball being caught in a gap between the building and VUK entrance, and that was typically solved by placing a small card (eg business card) the gap...
Apologies for my confusion, cheers...

Hey what is the fix for the ball getting stuck between the building and the VUK entrance? I tried adjusting the building in settings to no avail.

#23953 8 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

A few people asked about flipper counts on 31,000 plays.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent and thanks for posting the pics.

#23954 8 months ago
Quoted from teppinball:

Cleveland you’re up next! For any locals looking for a good time, come visit us at Collision Bend Brewing today to see our new GZ topper in action and for your chance to win some awesome giveaways!
[quoted image]
We’ll be hosting a tournament with some sweet prizes for the winners as well. Event starts at 1pm with the tournament starting closer to 1:30/2pm. Hope to see some of you there!
-Rob and Alec

Like that topper so much more than the official one

#23955 8 months ago
Quoted from maroot:

I lost a screw to my bridge today (found it under the playfield), but checked the other screws and some were loose on the back side…the hard-to-get-to side. What is the best way to get to those? I have a right angle screwdriver, but one is almost impossible to get to. Any recommendations?
Thanks!

The best way to get the rear screws are to have the playfield up in the air and out of the cabinet. Can't post pdf's here so check this link and there's a pdf for disassembly of the bridge. Hope that answers your questions. http://www.performancepinball.com/godzilla-bridge-mod.html

#23956 8 months ago

Is anyone else's lockdown bar on their GZ Pro too wide?

Mine hangs over the edge on both sides about 3/8". That doesn't sound bad but after a while, it starts digging into your hands. I have reached out a few times to my distributor without a response. I can get a new lockdown bar for 99 from Pinball life, but I want to make sure that it is not going to be just as bad.

I have posted about this here before and got no response so I am trying again before I pull the trigger on a replacement.
Thanks.

IMG_7742 Copy (resized).jpegIMG_7742 Copy (resized).jpeg
#23957 8 months ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Mine hangs over the edge on both sides about 3/8". That doesn't sound bad but after a while, it starts digging into your hands. I have reached out a few times to my distributor without a response. I can get a new lockdown bar for 99 from Pinball life, but I want to make sure that it is not going to be just as bad.
I have posted about this here before and got no response so I am trying again before I pull the trigger on a replacement.
Thanks.
[quoted image]

I have about 1/8" gap on both side, and the lockdown bar measures about 22 and 3/16" from end to end.

#23958 8 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

I have about 1/8" gap on both side, and the lockdown bar measures about 22 and 3/16" from end to end.

Ok, thanks. That is exactly what mine measures so I guess a new one won't help. Measuring across my cabinet, it's 21 3/4" so that is a pretty big difference. I have never seen a gap like this on a B\W machine or a Chicago Gaming machine.

Are all the Stern machines like this?

#23959 8 months ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Ok, thanks. That is exactly what mine measures so I guess a new one won't help. Measuring across my cabinet, it's 21 3/4" so that is a pretty big difference. I have never seen a gap like this on a B\W machine or a Chicago Gaming machine.
Are all the Stern machines like this?

My cabinet measures 21 and 15/16" from the outside edges of the side rails. It seems like your cabinet is 3/4" narrower than mine, which doesn't sound right. I don't know how your playfield would even fit in there at that point.

#23960 8 months ago
Quoted from Mully911:

Hey what is the fix for the ball getting stuck between the building and the VUK entrance? I tried adjusting the building in settings to no avail.

If you’re talking about the ball getting stuck in the gap between the subway and the VUK then this washer fix is an option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/316#post-7199283

Another option is to cover the gap with a business card.

#23961 8 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

My cabinet measures 21 and 15/16" from the outside edges of the side rails. It seems like your cabinet is 3/4" narrower than mine, which doesn't sound right. I don't know how your playfield would even fit in there at that point.

15/16 - 3/4 is not 3/4

#23962 8 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

15/16 - 3/4 is not 3/4

Math is hard. So 3/16”, not as bad of a difference.

#23963 8 months ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

This is why sometimes people can get out of hand with worrying about the number of plays a game has. These things are designed to be played and played a lot.

Absolutely. I know several people that rarely play their games to keep the plays down. Insanity.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bad luck exists with all NIB purchases. Only way to guarantee a solid game is to buy used so you can inspect before buying.

I love buying used from a good seller. Bugs and manufacturing issues dealt with and ya - can play test it. If you are lucky, game is dialed in nicely also!

#23964 8 months ago

Just bought a used mando premium with less than 200 plays. Couldn’t be happier. Love doing it he pinball show deals too.

#23965 8 months ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

If you’re talking about the ball getting stuck in the gap between the subway and the VUK then this washer fix is an option.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/316#post-7199283
Another option is to cover the gap with a business card.

Thanks for the info! My ball gets stuck exiting the building to playfield on slow rolls out of the building. There is a small gap at the building exit and playfield.

#23966 8 months ago
Quoted from Mully911:

Thanks for the info! My ball gets stuck exiting the building to playfield on slow rolls out of the building. There is a small gap at the building exit and playfield.

Oh ok. That sounds like a different issue than the other gap then.

#23967 8 months ago

Got my Premium NIB Friday. 53 games in.....
I've always thought myself a "theme guy", frankly not a Godzilla fan. But dang! This machine is something else!!

IMG_3786 (resized).jpgIMG_3786 (resized).jpg
#23968 8 months ago
Quoted from Bikerjoy:

Got my Premium NIB Friday. 53 games in.....
I've always thought myself a "theme guy", frankly not a Godzilla fan. But dang! This machine is something else!!
[quoted image]

you sir are a very good player, I haven't even sniffed 1B yet......

#23969 8 months ago
Quoted from lakerone:

you sir are a very good player, I haven't even sniffed 1B yet......

Don't know about that. Something about Gz just works. I can keep the ball alive for much longer than other games. Shoots super smooth and I feel like most of my shots hits something cleanly (not necessarily what I aim for but still).

On my FF that I've had for a couple of months now about 400 games and still floundering around 800M. Lots of missed / rejected shots, MUCH short average ball / game time.

#23970 8 months ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Thanks.
[quoted image]

Ok, take this all with a grain of salt. I personally believe Stern shaved a little off the cabinet width (ever so slightly), but I only believe this because Stern has also discontinued using the the playfield alignment brackets. People have also complained that the glass on newer Sterns is hard to remove, my GZ was so tight I had to buy a suction cup to get the glass off. After months me hoping it would get better and not strain my injured shoulder, Stern sent me a new polished piece of glass that fits wonderfully. My GZ also seems to have some extra space in regards to the lock bar but not a much as yours (my buddies is very similar to yours). Again, take this with a grain of conspiracy theory salt, the lockdown bar might be fine...it may just be your and others cabinets are a little smaller (update see two post down: In some cases too big). I have yet to measure my cabinets or try mixing and matching other lockdown bars, but your post got me thinking.
More research may be required.
Lb

#23971 8 months ago

btw, installed my freddy's shooter lane fix. this thing is money; highly recommend. i had to clean mine up a bit (it was filthy), but definitely worth it.

#23972 8 months ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Ok, take this all with a grain of salt. I personally believe Stern shaved a little off the cabinet width (ever so slightly), but I only believe this because Stern has also discontinued using the the playfield alignment brackets. People have also complained that the glass on newer Sterns is hard to remove, my GZ was so tight I had to buy a suction cup to get the glass off. After months me hoping it would get better and not strain my injured shoulder, Stern sent me a new polished piece of glass that fits wonderfully. My GZ also seems to have some extra space in regards to the lock bar but not a much as yours (my buddies is very similar to yours). Again, take this with a grain of conspiracy theory salt, the lockdown bar my be fine...it may just be your and others cabinets are a little smaller. I have yet to measure my cabinets or try mixing and matching other lockdown bars, but your post got me thinking.
More research may be required.
Lb

I've had just the opposite experience. My GZ was so "loose" that when I'd remove the lockdown bar the glass would start sliding out on its own. Over time that has quit happening, but its still very easy to remove the glass. I have two recent builds, a GZ from June '23 and an EHOH from Feb. '23. On both of them the playfield has some slop as it sits in the cabinet. Its much worse on the EHOH, to the point where I have to pay close attention to where the playfield is positioned to align the shooter rod properly. It also has no alignment brackets on either side. The GZ has one bracket on the left. My thought is its simply inconsistency on the builds. You would think the cabinets should be identical in dimensions, I'm sure they're using jigs and templates for all the assembly, but my EHOH cabinet is 1/8" narrower than the GZ. What does it all mean? Beats the hell out of me except despite them building hundreds of them each week there's still variation. Or perhaps because they build hundreds of them each week. Maybe we should all consider our machines unique and limited.

#23973 8 months ago

This is gonna sound like a dumb question - but where do you adjust the volume for the sounds that fire when you press the service menu buttons? The sounds when hitting the green, black or red buttons. I thought they got louder and quieter with the master volume control but my GZ is VERY quiet when in the service menu and my Bond and FF are both the same and also louder. I swear I've adjusted this before but can't seem to find it in the adjustment menus or in the volume utility?

#23974 8 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

btw, installed my freddy's shooter lane fix. this thing is money; highly recommend. i had to clean mine up a bit (it was filthy), but definitely worth it.

Could you kindly take a pic and share here? Love to see it installed.

#23975 8 months ago
Quoted from Bikerjoy:

Don't know about that. Something about Gz just works. I can keep the ball alive for much longer than other games. Shoots super smooth and I feel like most of my shots hits something cleanly (not necessarily what I aim for but still).
On my FF that I've had for a couple of months now about 400 games and still floundering around 800M. Lots of missed / rejected shots, MUCH short average ball / game time.

I'm with ya, my Mando is hard and brutal, I love it but still have to jump back to GZ for therapy and some positive play....

#23976 8 months ago
Quoted from weaverj:

Same! Some alcohol pads did the trick and the fix makes a huge difference.

Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Could you kindly take a pic and share here? Love to see it installed.

20230817_134407.jpg20230817_134407.jpg

#23977 8 months ago

fits like a glove; looks oem.

#23978 8 months ago
Quoted from Buckeye82:

I've had just the opposite experience. My GZ was so "loose" that when I'd remove the lockdown bar the glass would start sliding out on its own. Over time that has quit happening, but its still very easy to remove the glass. I have two recent builds, a GZ from June '23 and an EHOH from Feb. '23. On both of them the playfield has some slop as it sits in the cabinet. Its much worse on the EHOH, to the point where I have to pay close attention to where the playfield is positioned to align the shooter rod properly. It also has no alignment brackets on either side. The GZ has one bracket on the left. My thought is its simply inconsistency on the builds. You would think the cabinets should be identical in dimensions, I'm sure they're using jigs and templates for all the assembly, but my EHOH cabinet is 1/8" narrower than the GZ. What does it all mean? Beats the hell out of me except despite them building hundreds of them each week there's still variation. Or perhaps because they build hundreds of them each week. Maybe we should all consider our machines unique and limited.

Thanks for all the input. I guess that there may be no good fix for this issue. My wife got tired of hearing me gripe about this and was playing it last night and said, "There, I fixed it. It won't hurt your itty bitty hands anymore." (or something like that but my hands are pretty big. honest) She stuck a felt pad that goes on the legs of furniture and it fills the gap. Dang. It's actually not too bad. If it was black, you wouldn't even notice it and the pain is gone.

IMG_7744 (resized).jpegIMG_7744 (resized).jpeg
#23979 8 months ago
Quoted from Buckeye82:

No sure how to tell when my Premium was built but the glass will slide right out on it's own if the Lock down bar is removed.

#23980 8 months ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Thanks for all the input. I guess that there may be no good fix for this issue. My wife got tired of hearing me gripe about this and was playing it last night and said, "There, I fixed it. It won't hurt your itty bitty hands anymore." (or something like that but my hands are pretty big. honest) She stuck a felt pad that goes on the legs of furniture and it fills the gap. Dang. It's actually not too bad. If it was black, you wouldn't even notice it and the pain is gone.[quoted image]

“Itty bitty hands!” I like her!!!

Quoted from Mully911:

No sure how to tell when my Premium was built but the glass will slide out if Lock down bar is removed.

You should have a “build date” sticker on the back of the back box. This one is from my Iron Maiden.

-Lb

IMG_9134 (resized).jpegIMG_9134 (resized).jpeg
#23981 8 months ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Might have been mentioned in the past but worth making sure the screw circled in the pic is not coming lose. Had mine since October and it was almost all the way lose and about to fall out. Likely from the bridge hitting the plastic and shaking it lose over time. Worth adding to you maintenance schedule.
[quoted image]

Yeap. After around 100 or so plays, my building building jammed and was making a horrible noise. I lifted the playfield and this small machine screw fell into the cabinet. After searching for about 15 minutes I found that it had fallen out the magna grab plastic.

#23982 8 months ago

Wooo, took a while but cracked 2bil.

3 cities controlled, on 4th and drained.
4 extra balls.
Terror of mechagodzilla and monster zero modes.
Saucer multiball was huge.
Destruction jackpot was at 7x. Nutso.
Farthest I've made it and like 650mil over my.previous GC.
Amazing. I'm exhausted hahaha

20230829_174249 (resized).jpg20230829_174249 (resized).jpg
#23983 8 months ago

What was the total playtime for a score like this?

Quoted from Killermarmot:

I'm assuming destroy X saucers? I haven't gotten that one yet.

#23984 8 months ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Thanks for all the input. I guess that there may be no good fix for this issue. My wife got tired of hearing me gripe about this and was playing it last night and said, "There, I fixed it. It won't hurt your itty bitty hands anymore." (or something like that but my hands are pretty big. honest) She stuck a felt pad that goes on the legs of furniture and it fills the gap. Dang. It's actually not too bad. If it was black, you wouldn't even notice it and the pain is gone.[quoted image]

At the worst you could take a Sharpie and make it black. Like duct tape, Sharpies fix many things.

#23985 8 months ago
Quoted from Brombomb:

Yea I think its destroy 15?

#23986 8 months ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

“Itty bitty hands!” I like her!!!

You should have a “build date” sticker on the back of the back box. This one is from my Iron Maiden.
-Lb[quoted image]

The cabinets must have been smaller in the earlier runs. My GZ Pro was built March 21, 2022 although I photoshopped the date on this picture to turn mine into a 2020 prototype. ha ha

IMG_7745 (resized).jpegIMG_7745 (resized).jpeg
#23987 8 months ago
Quoted from Killermarmot:

Wooo, took a while but cracked 2bil.
3 cities controlled, on 4th and drained.
4 extra balls.
Terror of mechagodzilla and monster zero modes.
Destruction jackpot was at 7x. Nutso.
Farthest I've made it and like 650mil over my.previous GC.
Amazing. I'm exhausted hahaha
[quoted image]

what is the strategy for Saucer MB?

#23988 8 months ago
Quoted from Buckeye82:

At the worst you could take a Sharpie and make it black. Like duct tape, Sharpies fix many things.

I broke down and ordered some in black.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B28Y3DZJ/

15 is way cheaper than a 99 dollar lockdown bar that won't help.

#23989 8 months ago
Quoted from Brombomb:

Destroy 6 saucers to light Saucer Attack multiball. Hit the saucer one more time to start the mode.

#23990 8 months ago
Quoted from broada:

Destroy 6 saucers to light Saucer Attack multiball. Hit the saucer one more time to start the mode.

Speaking of Saucer Attack, I noticed something that took me by surprise when I lit it last night. Wondering if anyone else has seen this on a Premium:

- 2 balls locked on the building for Godzilla multiball
- light Saucer Attack - saucer lights are flashing rainbow colors
- building drops - shots to the building are completely rejected

Is this by design? Or just something weird? There's probably a logical explanation to lock the player out of starting Godzilla Multiball, so you can't have both multiballs stacked, but I was just surprised that the building was set up in a way where I couldn't shoot the building, at all.

#23991 8 months ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Speaking of Saucer Attack, I noticed something that took me by surprise when I lit it last night. Wondering if anyone else has seen this on a Premium:
Is this by design? Or just something weird? There's probably a logical explanation to lock the player out of starting Godzilla Multiball, so you can't have both multiballs stacked, but I was just surprised that the building was set up in a way where I couldn't shoot the building, at all.

I have not had the experience of the the building shots being blocked during this mode, but I don't think I've ever started it with two balls locked on the building. That does seem unusual. It's a three-ball multiball, so I would expect the balls would just stay on the building.

#23992 8 months ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Doesn’t sound right. Might be a problem. You should be allowed to start Gz multiball and saucer would unlite until it’s over.

#23993 8 months ago

Plus one for Freddy skill shot optimizer shoots perfectly now!! Finally loool

#23994 8 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Plus one for Freddy skill shot optimizer shoots perfectly now!! Finally loool

Just got my Freddy's today and installed. Not a single bad plunge shot. What a difference. Freddy rocks.

#23995 8 months ago
Quoted from Brombomb:

I think it was around 30ish minutes... I'm not sure because every time I locked a ball or new ball I was running into the kitchen to keep dinner from burning. Every time I've had a Bil+ game (I think maybe 7 at this point) there's always something time sensitive I should be doing instead.

Destroy saucer 6 times lights, hitting one more time starts it, flippers go dead and you drain then you have to spot lit shots and score on mazer -> saucer. Adds more lit shots each round I think.

#23996 8 months ago
Quoted from math08:

Just got my Freddy's today and installed. Not a single bad plunge shot. What a difference. Freddy rocks.

What exactly is Freddy's Pinside handle, and does he have a store? I need one of these.

#23997 8 months ago
Quoted from broada:

Some might know others might not, when the saucer is lit if you shoot up the right inlane and hit the saucer it counts as 2. Really hard to do but fun to try.

#23998 8 months ago
Quoted from math08:

This. Recently installed this myself and plunges have been butter smooth with no more crappy plunges. Well worth the price!

#23999 8 months ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

What exactly is Freddy's Pinside handle, and does he have a store? I need one of these.

https://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?f=3&q=3475053479&lang=e&lnge=1

The only downside is cost. Came to around $80. The shipping from Germany was about the same price as the cost of the mod. IMHO, well worth it.

#24000 8 months ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Some might know others might not, when the saucer is lit if you shoot up the right inlane and hit the saucer it counts as 2. Really hard to do but fun to try.

I’ve only done this accidentally, but when it happens it sure is a happy little accident! (Bob Ross theme/callouts could be amazing)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,990 (Firm)
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Loveland, CO
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 27,416 posts in this topic. You are on page 480 of 549.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/480 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.