PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kool1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18247 1 year ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

I just paid my invoice finally for a GZ Prem. I only had a deposit down since 11/2021...
It's for the Feb run, which is why I don't like Cointaker. I don't like giving them an interest-free loan for 4-6 weeks before they ship it. And after my last experience with them on Alien LV, I won't be going through them for games again. If I didn't already have a deposit down with them and everyone else was backordered until late 2023 - 2024, I would've switch distros.
Anyway, I'm very excited to finally receive this and join the club! I've been following this thread since it started just staring at other people's games lol. This thread seems very helpful. <3

That is a bit ridiculous.

I have a GZ premium on order but I just found a low play used for same price as new so I'll be cancelling as soon as I take delivery.

#18333 1 year ago

Joining team Godzilla this weekend.

Very excited. I hope the games lives up to the hype.

20230114_121203 (resized).jpg20230114_121203 (resized).jpg20230114_141153 (resized).jpg20230114_141153 (resized).jpg
#18428 1 year ago
Quoted from jid:

Very happy with my Satin silver ball shooter rod mod. Great weight over stock. Looks great too!
[quoted image]

Where did you find this one?

#18455 1 year ago

So I'm absolutely loving the first week with my GZ premium. It's a special game and it's going to be staying for a long time.

My only issue is Godzilla multiball. The balls come off the building and go SDTM every time. Game is perfectly balanced and pitched. I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?

#18468 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Loosen the screws at top of the building and angle the top slightly to the left

Did that work for you?

Quoted from jackd104:

Yes, for the reason you said, but to the left flipper tip. Not intended to drain down the middle. Just going by literally what he said himself in the interview. If he tells different people different things, nothing I can do about that.

Quoted from pinball2020:

Hi kool1. Double check the level on it. Even though they go down "straight down the middle" they don't on my machine. They do go towards a flipper (forgot which one) and yeah, sometimes some get knocked down the middle. Worse case they will start reappearing in the game because Godzilla multi ball keeps going for awhile (Ball save is active for awhile so nothing to worry about).

I double checked today. It's totally level. I know the ball save is on but it just seems wrong, especially when I see other games on streams going towards the left flipper..

Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Others that had the same issue that couldn’t resolve after leveling use the below solution\mod that HurryUpPinball created and sells. Great mods, service and overall great guy. He also has a YouTube channel that goes over installation and other helpful stuff and he streams as well.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix

Something to consider - thx

#18470 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Didn't need it to. i've never had an issue with mine.

Oh.. I thought your suggestion was from experience.

#18519 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hi everybody, I m proposing also the gold version of my King Ghidorah mod . It is an option to buy.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/07709-king-ghidorah
Have a nice day ![quoted image][quoted image]

Looks fantastic!

#18523 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Real deep is a great description! It's every bit of that. For me, watching some gameplay via Twitch or YouTube was a HUGE help, along with frequently referencing the wiki rulesheet over at Tilt forums: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210

Game is very deep - I'm only a week and a half in with my machine and I'm realizing quickly how much is going on. Crazy.

I am going to watch more streams for sure because I really do get lost as I get further into the game.

#18528 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Yep, I plan on watching more streams for sure. Just don't have much time. Had this game new since late August, and probably have maybe only 125 games on it, and a high score of only 590 million

Ya I'm about the same. 509 million and my next high was 350 million.

I'm not a great player but I definitely want to learn more and score more. No rush - I'm not likely ever selling this game anyway.

Quoted from jawjaw:

Same here. Only had mine a couple of weeks and love it. Here is a good explanation of rules. I'm trying to keep it all straight and figure out scoring. You basically qualify things but getting super jackpots in mb and gz powerups.
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210#heading--monsterzero

Super Jackpots always sound amazing and obvious but I always seem to drain out just before I get there.

My buddy always says - "you just got to get good". He's not wrong. LOL.

#18663 1 year ago
Quoted from conester:

Yep, exported game.

Quoted from Skatewake:

Thats all you noticed?????

I didn't even notice the single coin slot

#18704 1 year ago
Quoted from gizmo33:

Hello everyone,
Here I am owner of a Godzilla Pro since yesterday! For the moment it is only happiness!
Difficult at first when you only know System 11 but the whole family loves it!
On the other hand, I will quickly have to find a solution for this far too noisy supply fan!!
Looking forward to reading you.
Stephane.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations!

Big leap from a system 11 but you will love it.

#18728 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Tilt told me their topper was supposed to come out end of November.
Then end of December.
Now it's end of February.
So who knows when it will come out. If they were really smart they would have had that shit out a while ago and been the only guy in town with one, although they probably would only be able to ship like 20 a year at the pace they do business.
I'm looking forward to theirs more than Stern's. I have a Tilt JP one and love it. It's much nicer than the official stern one and a fraction of the cost. I'm assuming the GZ one will be of similar quality and price so I am most likely going that way.

I still have a JP topper on order that hasn't shipped. Not sure what is happening.

Excited to see what they do with GZ for sure. I definitely can't see spending $2000 on a Stern topper.

#18764 1 year ago
Quoted from SigmundFloyd:

Yep, I went the Myth Pinball route and have no complaints. There was a bit of a wait, but it was reasonable and communicated via email. The set up instructions were straightforward to a relative novice (me). They came preprogrammed in the orange flame setting, which is all I was aiming for anyway. And they've been well received by visitors.
Here's a shot I found with them installed, which doesn't do them justice.
[quoted image]

Quoted from JayLar:

I've got them and they are awesome. Here with acrylic city scape from Doug as they didn't have them when I ordered. Delivery was under two weeks when I ordered back in July.

Thanks guys - I will probably order these. Little cheaper than the ones at Cointaker also!

#18772 1 year ago

The #1 pin keeps getting better

#18790 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Elwin is the king no doubt. He completed and delivered a perfect game in every machine he and his team made. Can't say the same about any of the other designers and coders. It is the full package, music, callouts, animations. Everything is on point. Definitely the best of the best in modern pinball and nobody comes close.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Personally I like Borgs designs best, but hard to dispute Elwin as a great designer

Love Rush and GOTG - on the flip side I don't care for Avengers. All personal taste but Borg, Elwin and Gomez all have some amazing games.

Quoted from DugFreez:

As far as a natural looking flame pattern goes, I think mine look the best ($120), but in any case, you shouldn't get the Cointaker kit. Just look at the video of their kit and then videos of my flaming kit or Myth's kit. It's obvious that the Cointaker "Destruction" kit isn't even comparable. The always growing price of the Cointaker kit is also pretty amazing. Originally $114.95, then $149.95 and now I am just seeing, a whopping $169.95! (and that is just for their light kit).
I will be posting a comparison video of my Flamin' Frames light kit vs the Cointaker Destruction light kit when I can, but that's probably a month or more away. As I mentioned, there are already videos out there to see, and the difference is obvious.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com - Home of the Original Pinball Speaker Light Kit)

Please post comparative video of yours and the others.

I'm very open to any product.

#18896 1 year ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

Joined the club yesterday. After playing on location and following this thread I had to have one. [quoted image]

Quoted from SimplePin:

Wow. Still NIB LE's floating around. Don't even want to know how much you paid for that.

Ya wow is right!

#18919 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

We use this one.
ebay.com link: itm

That's the one I got

#19001 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I imagine some guys have a hard time playing pinball all night with work, family, life, etc. I know I can't play every night and when I do it's only a few games. I don't remember the last time I played some of my other games.

I bought used with ~500 plays. Seller was in need of cash and it was the easiest game he had to sell and worth the most.

There will always be a ton of GZs around so you can always get another down the road.

#19003 1 year ago
Quoted from dboeren:

Everyone is in different situations and has different tastes. Some need money, some need room, some just like rotating games frequently. There are a LOT of Godzillas made so that contributes too, but it's not because of anything bad about the game. If someone has to sell, let their loss be your gain

Exactly. Guy who sold me mine loved it and said he may buy back down the road but needed cash now.

I know people who have bought the same game 2-3 times.

#19020 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Godzilla is a good game. I dont care about the theme but I bought it and yea it is a good game.
Is it a keeper? Probably not for me.
Code is too long. I am not always in the mood of fighting dinos for 45 min before I see the light at the end of code
Lately, I have been more interested in short ball times so I go towards those games.
Less is more sometimes.
Last night I started a GZ game and I shut the game off on ball 2.
To me the perfect code balance is in Iron Maiden, not too shallow, not too deep.
Gz has a lot of stop and go too, lots of scoop lots of magna grab.
It is a good game, I will still hang on to it but only until something else I want more comes along.
Not a keeper for me.

I suck at pinball but GZ are my longer games for sure. I'm more than ok with that though as my other games are much shorter.

My GZ is staying for a long time.

#19030 1 year ago

Morning project complete. Looks so good with art blades!

20230220_110452 (resized).jpg20230220_110452 (resized).jpg20230220_113025 (resized).jpg20230220_113025 (resized).jpg20230220_113030 (resized).jpg20230220_113030 (resized).jpg
#19032 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

That first picture gives me anxiety lol
I’m guessing it’s wedged but still

LOL it's leaning nicely. I've done it a few times before, all good.

#19049 1 year ago

Definitely need to un-zip the files

#19067 1 year ago
Quoted from Duster72:The flippers on this game droop. That might be throwing you off, but it's still possible.

Quoted from acedanger:

Dead flipping helps to slow ball down to cradle too.

Both correct. Plays a bit different but once you get used to it game is not super hard. My longest game times are always on GZ.

#19089 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Agreed, I think GZ is an easy game...Super long ball times

I won't say it's "easy" because I suck at pinball it is easier than the other Sterns I own.

#19107 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'll say this. Melissa at cointaker is someone I can call or text and get a response immediately. I have bought 1 game from them NIB, but have dealt with them on many other occasions. I personally haven't had a bad experience with them and consider them to be an honest and reliable dealer.

Same.

I have bought accessories from them multiple times and Melissa + the other lady there were very responsive. Good service.

#19111 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I get your frustration but most of that is the norm from what I hear. Most people have been waiting months for a game. Someone told me that the demand for GZ outweighs demand for all other Stern games combined. I believe it. Distributors may request 20 games but only receive 5. All they can do is put your name on a list and tell you how many people are in front of you. I do agree that they should not be requested full payment 6+ weeks in advance.

100%. I ordered in November 2021 and never got one last year. I found one used for basically new price and jumped on it.

After a month+ with it I see why it's #1. Special game.

#19124 1 year ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Cutting that band on a new game is a great feeling. Have fun!

It is. New pin day is always an awesome day.

1 week later
#19344 1 year ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Just heard from a second distributor that they still expect some additional GZ Premiums to arrive over the next few days. (So all hope is not lost...)

GZ was on the line again this past week.

Quoted from Desmodromic:

I dry installed the artblades in my Bond, it was significantly easier than I expected. Might be a little easier with a second set of hands but overall I would not hesitate to do it again.

I did it dry on my GZ last week. Far easier than I thought. I will always do it this way, the decals are pretty forgiving.

#19447 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Wow. Were there instructions about what the lube was meant for?

I totally forgot about it. So funny. I just threw it in my junk drawer, I didn't give it much thought.

1 week later
#19706 1 year ago

So happy adding this to my GZ. Can't wait for the Noodle Bar mod next. Thanks Stumblor!

20230319_140237~2 (resized).jpg20230319_140237~2 (resized).jpg
#19828 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I've found that the bridge works best... When you place an animated Godzilla behind it.

I think I would be in on this depending on price

#19855 1 year ago

Added the Cheko's shop saucer last night. I pre-ordered a couple of months ago. Great job, super easy to install and looks great. Recommended for sure!

20230324_231057 (resized).jpg20230324_231057 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#21277 11 months ago

Got to imagine it's going to be a very simple topper for $999. Nothing like Rush or Mandalorian - surprising.

#21280 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

It will probably look like the Jurassic Park crap and just be some flat plastic with some LEDs on it.

I will pass on it if that's what it is and wait for the Tilt topper.

Love the JP topper they did.

#21297 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Tilt topper is already out.
It is also too much for me personally.

Link?

#21298 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Tilt topper is already out.
It is also too much for me personally.

$900?? Yikes!

#21307 11 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Yeah I was expecting it to be somewhat close to the $250 I paid for my JP topper. At nearly 4x that price, it was a very easy decision to not grab it.

Pass for me though it is nice. I guess they are moving upscale. I guess they thought Stern was going to do a $2000 GZ topper.

Quoted from brzezicki:

yeah $900 is a bit, but look at it compared to the stern stuff of the same price. (usually acrylic "dioramas") that thing (tild godzilla) is pretty amazing looking. I love the moving fire to the side.
That said I"m not a topper fan myself the only value I see in the topper is added game code and that kind of even offends me after paying 10K for a game you have to buy 1K to get more game modes. I did buy a avengers topper the only topper I had off of someone that was selling theirs at a discount after never getting the game.. just to see what the draw of the topper was. I cannot say I really see why people like them myself except the game modes.
That said the tilt toppers really are quite beautiful and most of them quite a resonsable price for something that custom and "nice" compared to Sterns.

Ya.. I made an exception for Rush topper. I probably should stop now.

#21339 11 months ago

Isn't Tuesday tomorrow?

#21345 11 months ago
Quoted from teppinball:

Hey Memorial Day Everyone!
We are pleased to announce that The Electric Playground is officially entering the ring to battle it out for your hard earned, Godzilla topper dollars! We’ve thrown a ton into this project designing what we believe to be the ultimate crown for the King of Monsters!

As with all our toppers, we designed this unit to be fully interactive with the game with an array of light shows and mechanical elements that will correspond with various game modes and light sequences. The rotating Godzilla spike wheel activates with the Kaiju battles and an elevating alien mothership raises and lowers when players ultimately make their way to the ever-elusive Planet X Multiball!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
We’re offering this topper in two different versions: the Player Edition and The Challenger Edition. Player Edition will feature all of the LED and lighting features, but will forgo the two mechanical elements, and will be offered at a sub $900 price point. While the Challenger Edition will feature all the bells and whistles and be offered for a few hundred more. Final pricing will be announced when the first batch of deposits are collected in August.
But wait, that’s not all! For the first time in topper history (at least we think it is?!) we will also be offering an add-on component called “The Conqueror Upgrade”.This easy to add expansion will mount directly onto your existing topper and allow owners of BOTH models to update their GZ toppers with a full 3D alien console!
This custom addition will feature 4 two-inch screens in all of the monster monitor inserts that will play custom animations in sequence with the in-game action, and completely transform the look of your topper!
While still in development, we will be sharing updates and more progress photos/videos on this awesome new concept, as well as the other mechanical elements of the topper, as things continue to evolve.
All product details and waitlist information can be found on our official GZ thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-electric-playground-gz-topper-batch-1-sept-23#post-7601146
And if you’re ever interested in learning more about other things we’re working on, you can always sign up for our newsletter here: https://www.teppinball.com/get-updates
Thanks to all for the support and a special thanks to all vets and military members, past and present, for their dedicated service! We appreciate all that you do that affords us nerds the freedoms to enjoy this crazy hobby of ours!
-Rob & Alec

Interesting!

I will wait to see what Stern has but definitely on the radar.

#21350 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I think the non-official toppers are gonna be a hard sell if the official one adds gameplay... Especially if they're all at the same price point. Assuming it's not hideous or too basic.

I agree. Need substantial savings.. a $500 price point perhaps.

#21373 10 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Glad I have not been bitten by the topper virus. At this point, you could have an entire new Stern pro machine for the price of putting a topper on 4-5 of your games. Utter madness.

I only have room for 4 games so I am ok with dressing them up and enjoying all I can.

I might feel different if I had room for more games. I may not buy - want to see it first.

#21402 10 months ago

Not at all what I expected.

Seems kind of lame.

Glad I spent my $ in the Rush topper.

#21438 10 months ago

But... "King of the Monsters Time Attack” mode

#21466 10 months ago
Quoted from hcj13:

I get the expectation has gone up. But what is wrong with this vs avenger topper? JP topper that cost the same?

I think given this is one of the best games in most people's collection, there was an expectation of a topper that matched.

When you look at what Mandalorian got - huge disappointment.

#21523 10 months ago
outrage-outrage-everywhere (resized).jpgoutrage-outrage-everywhere (resized).jpg
#21583 10 months ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Yah I REALLY like my JP Tilt topper and had been bugging Tilt about their GZ topper since like December, and then they sent me a video a few days before they revealed it and I liked it. But then they told me the price point was between $900 - $1100 and I knew I wasn't getting one.
I paid $275 shipped for my JP one and was looking to spend around that for a GZ one, or maybe a bit more, but nowhere near close the $895 they are asking for theirs.

To be fair prices for everything is way up and Stern has given everyone way more pricing room for toppers. For $900 the Tilt topper still looks way better. It's not cheap but I know it will be quality.

I'm sure they were expecting a Stern topper to be $1500-2000 though!

#21710 10 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I ordered the Stern topper yesterday, after cancelling it, then ordering again..and they are sold out of the first run, so I'm sure some of you got in on it I personally don't like the price (duh!), but I still think it's the 'best' topper that I've seen so far (overall, zip-tie aside). The burning buildings..what can I say..that's badass. Keep in mind that stern's TMNT topper has a moving eyeball + lightshow (same price). Deadpool has a moving thumb and a lightshow for $700..Stranger Things has the infinity glass (650-700)..these aren't revolutionary toppers by ANY means..but, it is a licensed Stern product, and that's where they all have us by the balls.

I saw Nitro sold out also...

#21724 10 months ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

This is probably the highest selling Stern title of all time so of course the idiot pool is going to be slightly larger, keep that in mind.

I don't think people are "idiots" for buying this topper. I don't think that's fair.

Is it worth the money? No, but none of these are in 2023 and many people buy toppers for all their pins. Personally I don't mind it but I don't like it enough to buy it either.

#21732 10 months ago

We are all morons for paying $10K for a pinball machine in the first place!

#21866 10 months ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Got my topper yesterday.light show is pretty awesome. Not worth the money but it was the only game in my line up with no topper
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow you got that fast!

It's not terrible but I think like most people, I was expecting something much better after seeing Rush and Mando.

1 week later
#22159 10 months ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Joel is fun and I love watching his streams. He's so positive and happy. But that stream did nothing for me with the topper. It was not in any way spectacular to me. I understand people disagree. But even during King of Monsters it was just blinky, blink, blink. Okay then.. I'll pass for sure. Enjoy it if you get it because you like it. But your game is complete without it.

Joel is awesome, he has a very similar view of pinball to mine and he is great to watch because his skill is not dissimilar to mine.

My view of the topper has improved a little for sure - it's not terrible. That said I ordered a Tilt topper instead for $100 less.

#22185 10 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I would have bought that tilt topper before the stern reveal, but that GZ looks nothing like the GZ I knew and loved. Sorry! It just looks like an angry lizard. Just being honest (and constructive!)

I agree. Tilt topper is not perfect.

A few small adjustments to the head and it could be much better.

Screenshot_20230610_101820_Chrome~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230610_101820_Chrome~2 (resized).jpg
#22315 10 months ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

Topper is better than expected.
[quoted image]

Better that expected yes but after the thrashing it got on release here that's not saying a lot.

I got my Rush topper last week, really well done. When you think of what they could have done for a game like GZ, hard to understand how they got to this..

1 week later
#22698 10 months ago

Big thumbs up to Speaker Light Kits for the Godzilla speaker mod. Definitely the best one I have seen and it was worth the wait.

20230624_175318 (resized).jpg20230624_175318 (resized).jpg
#22707 10 months ago
Quoted from SiN13:

The one thing holding me back from getting these is not knowing how bad they reflect off the glass during a game. I had to turn the back box light down 50% to reduce glare. The LCD screen hasn’t been that bad since it reflects on an area of the glass where the back of the playfield is well lit. These being in the same lower region as the LCD then maybe it’s not that bad. How has it been for you?

I agree with others, no real issue.

I have LEDs on 3/4 of my pins. They don't bother me at all.

#22781 10 months ago
Quoted from PinPaul76:

I'm finally going to be a member of the club (my first pinball machine!), although it feels like a laborious journey. Put my deposit down for Godzilla Pro in November and finally got the call yesterday that it'll be delivered to the distributor in the next couple of days. Seems really late for this run of Godzilla Pros. I don't know how they allocate them and if it's common to be delivered this late.

I agree - some people seem to get them 2-3 days after they are made and others weeks later. Congrats.

Quoted from acedanger:

Pros:
They eliminate glare
Fully programable brightness colors etc.
Completely lights up PF
Cons:
Need to remember that they're there before lifting PF
Usually don't get $$ back on it when you sell
Very expensive
Try for a while to play without them IMO it's not needed you get used to it as is/stock.

I agree with all this.

Personally I think with the blades in the playfield looks very bright (at least compared to my JP next door). Stern did a fantastic job with GZ lighting IMO. Pinstadium may be overkill.

2 weeks later
#23252 9 months ago
Quoted from french1canadian2:

I asked the delivery people if they have ever delivered to a small apartment and they said it was the first apartment they have ever delivered to. Here’s to loud noises and no space. Super stoked to finally get my Premium!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats

I bought my JP from a guy who had one pin in an apartment. Seemed to work just fine.

1 month later
#23963 7 months ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

This is why sometimes people can get out of hand with worrying about the number of plays a game has. These things are designed to be played and played a lot.

Absolutely. I know several people that rarely play their games to keep the plays down. Insanity.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bad luck exists with all NIB purchases. Only way to guarantee a solid game is to buy used so you can inspect before buying.

I love buying used from a good seller. Bugs and manufacturing issues dealt with and ya - can play test it. If you are lucky, game is dialed in nicely also!

4 weeks later
#24399 6 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Finally got the tilt topper and installed it. Loving the look.
[quoted image]

Think that's the first one I have seen in the real world - any video?

Hopefully I get mine one day! Have not heard anything.

Quoted from Nicholastree:

Nice topper. Just went to the Tilttopper.com website. Is it just me or does the $895.00 pricetag seem like a big statistical outlier from the dozen other toppers they sell in the $150-$239 range? And its the only topper they call a "limited edition."
Come on! Ain't we gettin' bent over enough by Stern on this BS?

To be fair - this topper is significantly more extensive that other TILT toppers with the screens so it's never going to be $239.

#24409 6 months ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I don’t know how to upload video here. The only thing you wouldn’t see in the picture is the eyes light up with the game, there’s two under glow strip lights that and one seems to trigger with the game, LCD fire is remote controlled and it’s more of an aggressive flame than a campfire flame. The 3D could be a little better specifically on the teeth and maybe sanded the nails a little better along with the paint job specifically on the teeth could have been a little better. They opened themselves up to more scrutiny at that price point though. They’re responsive if you reach out to them. Nice family and local small shop to support vs stuffing greedy pockets with the big players.

Just upload to YouTube and post a link.

Maybe I'll send over an email and check my order. Thanks.

#24453 6 months ago
Quoted from Moeman65:

I love my GZ, the only complaint I have is where Stern put the power switch. Why not down under the cabinet where it is more accessible? Much easier there especially when you have other machines on both sides.

Highly recommend these for all your pins. . problem solved.

https://www.amazon.com/Kasa-Smart-Required-Certified-EP10P2/dp/B091FXQQMQ/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kool1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=kool1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.