IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 207.
#501 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonsmith:

Ken not sure if you're aware but Abra is one of the few games that you can get partial sets for from Pinball Rescue.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Abra_Ca_Dabra.html

It's a good copie, and not expensive, from Pinballrescue.

#502 9 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I noticed the Gottlieb 78 parts catalogue lists C-11444 electric ball shooter kit. Has anyone seen one of these kits, seen a machine with one installed or has a pic pls. Thks.

There was one shown on a '72 Gottlieb Grand Slam in a thread here not too long ago.

Edit: this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-grand-slam-plungerless#post-1874442

#503 9 years ago

Thks DF-thats a most interesting thread & unique that so few have been sighted.

#504 9 years ago

I've never seen one either.

#505 9 years ago

A Big Thank You to boilerman for the Gottlieb Ball Count Stepper Washer and to pinhead52 for some very nice Score Reels both for my 1975 Abra Ca Dabra. The game looks good and now functions 100%.

Ken

#506 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

A Big Thank You to boilerman for the Gottlieb Ball Count Stepper Washer and to pinhead52 for some very nice Score Reels both for my 1975 Abra Ca Dabra. The game looks good and now functions 100%.
Ken

boilerman (Dave) and pinhead52 (Ken) are two of the best people to get parts from on Pinside. And, they like helping people out - not in it for the money.

#507 9 years ago

Still looking for a 50 volt Total Play Meter for my 1969 Williams Phantom Gun game. It was missing from the game when I bought it.

Nothing on eBay and I even contacted PBR to see if they had some old ones lying around but they said they only had the 24 volt ones and questioned me if I was sure it was 50 volts.

My transformer clearly states 50 volts and I believe this was right before they went to 24 volts.

Ken

#508 9 years ago

Looking for a plastic for my Flip A Card.

It's the one over the number 2 target. The bottom part that would be on top of the target was long gone when I picked up the project.

I'd take an entire used set if someone has it.

Thanks

Bert

#509 9 years ago

BG for a Gottlieb Sunshine. Condition isn't too important depending on price. Unless it's so bad you can't even tell what game it is. I know I can go the repro route but not ready to drop the $245.00 or so it would cost. I am going to contact Mayfair and see if they have any old one's in stock, although that will probably be almost as expensive.

Edit: Steve doesn't have any.

#510 9 years ago

Fire Queen / Vulcan Playfield Plastic center piece behind above the green drop targets

FQ.jpgFQ.jpg FQ1.jpgFQ1.jpg
#511 9 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

BG for a Gottlieb Sunshine. Condition isn't too important depending on price. Unless it's so bad you can't even tell what game it is. I know I can go the repro route but not ready to drop the $245.00 or so it would cost. I am going to contact Mayfair and see if they have any old one's in stock, although that will probably be almost as expensive.

You could chase this seller up in case sale didn't go through. Good price - I nearly bought it for wall art.

ebay.com link: 1958 Gottlieb Sunshine Pinball Backglass Used

#512 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Still looking for a 50 volt Total Play Meter for my 1969 Williams Phantom Gun game. It was missing from the game when I bought it.
Nothing on eBay and I even contacted PBR to see if they had some old ones lying around but they said they only had the 24 volt ones and questioned me if I was sure it was 50 volts.
My transformer clearly states 50 volts and I believe this was right before they went to 24 volts.
Ken

You might want to hunt down someone that deals in WMS shuffle alleys, I believe they are 50V. At least a 1973 I had was.

#513 9 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Fire Queen / Vulcan Playfield Plastic center piece behind above the green drop targets

You guys with Fire Queen and Vulcan should lobby Pinball Rescue to remake this set. Invariable both drop target bank plastics are busted up. And we aren't talking a small chip or split - we are talking busted up.

I put in my vote for Jungle Queen and Jungle Princess a few years ago and was rewarded about a year ago.

#514 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You could chase this seller up in case sale didn't go through. Good price - I nearly bought it for wall art.
ebay.com link » 1958 Gottlieb Sunshine Pinball Backglass Used

Feedback had been checked. Deal went through. Unfortunately it was sold before I picked up this baby.

#515 9 years ago

Does anyone have the instruction card and replay points card that goes underneath it for a Central Park? First replay at 1300 would be nice. Let me know if you have spare cards you are willing to part with.

Thanks,
Dan

#516 9 years ago

So here is a new request that will finish up my 1977 Sonic Prospector.

I need a single male Jones Plug as the brown plug to the replay settings only has 1 plug and it should have a second coming off of it as well but was missing. Without it I cannot set the replay score properly according to the Score Card. The 3rd picture shows a wire someone used to jump it.

Note: Sonic uses the standard Jones Plug so Gottlieb, Williams, etc. will work.

Update 12/28/14: got the part from way2wyrd and is no longer needed. Thanks again Jeff.

Ken

Prospector Jones Plug 001.JPGProspector Jones Plug 001.JPG
Prospector Jones Plug 002.JPGProspector Jones Plug 002.JPG
Prospector Jones Plug 003.JPGProspector Jones Plug 003.JPG

#517 9 years ago

Ken,
I got one for you.
Ill be up in Ft worth this weekend and all new years week. Come play the Airway at the Downtown place and pick it up

--Jeff

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Ken,
I got one for you.
Ill be up in Ft worth this weekend and all new years week. Come play the Airway at the Downtown place and pick it up

--Jeff

Sounds good Jeff.

PM me your Fort Worth address and I will try to make it over sometime between the 26th-28th.

Ken

#519 9 years ago

I could use one of these cast nickel coin drops. It's from a Bally Skill Roll, but I'm not sure if they used them elsewhere (kiddie rides maybe?). Anyone ever see these floating around?

Five Cent cast coin dropFive Cent cast coin drop

#520 9 years ago

Is this to complete the parts machine? That's going to be tough part to find.

This one is sort of similar but looks like it takes a quarter.
ebay.com link: CROME COIN ENTRY CHUTE WITH PLUNGER HCI 42 1351 00 NOS arcade game pat SFK

#521 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Is this to complete the parts machine? That's going to be tough part to find.
This one is sort of similar but looks like it takes a quarter.
ebay.com link » Crome Coin Entry Chute With Plunger Hci 42 1351 00 Nos Arcade Game Pat Sfk

yep, I think it's one piece that's not rattling around among the pile inside the cabinet. There's a funnel underneath that leads the coin to the coin mech (which it still has), so a quarter drop might work. Just need something to guide the nickel in.

I really haven't started looking much yet, but something like this seem encouraging. I'm aiming for 'functional' first, accuracy second on this one.

#522 9 years ago

dirt, they used a similar drop on several juke wallboxes... might be able to scavenge something from one of those...

#523 9 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I could use one of these cast nickel coin drops. It's from a Bally Skill Roll, but I'm not sure if they used them elsewhere (kiddie rides maybe?). Anyone ever see these floating around?
Image (auto-loading disabled)

2014Dec23 033.JPG 166 KB

Maybe you could also use something like off of one of those Keeney Flash Slot/Console slot machines:

allentown.craigslist.org link

The earlier ones were Nickel as I recall but many were probably converted to Quarter drop. Some were even triple coin (Nickel, Dime, Quarter).

They usually just sit rotting in warehouses as to some, their only redeeming value is the art of the backglass.

#524 9 years ago

With enough patience I think one could find one. I found the cast coin drop for my Exhibit Supply counter top love tester. A piece that is commonly missing and only shared among a handful of similar ESCO machines. It took me 3 years but felt so good when it turned up on Ebay with a $15 buy-it-now.

#525 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

You guys with Fire Queen and Vulcan should lobby Pinball Rescue to remake this set. Invariable both drop target bank plastics are busted up. And we aren't talking a small chip or split - we are talking busted up.
I put in my vote for Jungle Queen and Jungle Princess a few years ago and was rewarded about a year ago.

lee has only just added to the pinball rescue web site that they plan to do fire queen/vulcan in 2015

#526 9 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

lee has only just added to the pinball rescue web site that they plan to do fire queen/vulcan in 2015

And there was much rejoicing!

#527 9 years ago

New guy here. Anybody know where I can find either of these Williams 70s pop caps?

image-568.jpgimage-568.jpg image-161.jpgimage-161.jpg
#528 9 years ago

1975 Gottlieb Spin Out - Has anyone reproduced the small plastic (black and white squares) in front of the roto? I remember someone posting a scan of it before, but how do you get that on a piece of PEG? If anyone has done this and wouldn't mind making another, I would be happy to pay for your efforts... I'd buy 2 or 3 to be safe!
Thanks, Rob

#529 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

1975 Gottlieb Spin Out - Has anyone reproduced the small plastic (black and white squares) in front of the roto? I remember someone posting a scan of it before, but how do you get that on a piece of PEG? If anyone has done this and wouldn't mind making another, I would be happy to pay for your efforts... I'd buy 2 or 3 to be safe!
Thanks, Rob

Scan is here :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-protector-decal-for-my-beloved-spin-out-em-purists-hide-your-eyes

#530 9 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

Looking for a pair of checkerd flag spinners for a Gottlieb Super Soccer

PM sent, I have them

#531 9 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

FQ1.jpg 16 KB

FQ.jpg 168 KB

I can't help you with that plastic but I have all others available except the right sling.

#532 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Ken,
I got one for you.

--Jeff

Got the part yesterday thanks to Jeff. It was super fun playing his 1933 Airway as well!

Ken

#533 9 years ago

Has anyone got a coin chute similar to this one (comes in two parts) thats in fairly decent condition?

IMG_1707.JPGIMG_1707.JPG

It's for a Kings and Queens I have just started to restore, and currently one of the coin slots simply has a piece of tin foil stuffed behind, I figured a chute would look better (even though there is no coin mechanism behind).

Any help appreciated!

Danny

#534 9 years ago

those chutes are very hard to find and if you do they don't come cheap.
I bought a couple parts machines just for those.......

#535 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

those chutes are very hard to find and if you do they don't come cheap.
I bought a couple parts machines just for those.......

Why are they so tough to come up with ? it's not like it's a wear item....

#536 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Why are they so tough to come up with ? it's not like it's a wear item....

Nobody has reproduced. I spent $40 on a ebay auction for one (rounded). The only stock is killed off machines.

#537 9 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Has anyone got a coin chute similar to this one (comes in two parts) thats in fairly decent condition?

It's for a Kings and Queens I have just started to restore, and currently one of the coin slots simply has a piece of tin foil stuffed behind, I figured a chute would look better (even though there is no coin mechanism behind).
Any help appreciated!
Danny

Get a single chute plate from PBR...

#538 9 years ago

Hmm, so its probably back to the tin, or buy a single entry plate from PBR. Trouble is they are $46. Saying that I am having trouble getting a decent finish on the original (just posted photo here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-on-buffer-wheels-and-polishing-in-general#post-2138648), so maybe thats the way to go.

#539 9 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

Hmm, so its probably back to the tin, or buy a single entry plate from PBR. Trouble is they are $46. Saying that I am having trouble getting a decent finish on the original (just posted photo here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-on-buffer-wheels-and-polishing-in-general#post-2138648), so maybe thats the way to go.

Yep, they used to be ~$30 from pbr but prices have gone up. I'd sell you a chute but I'd want $45 for it .

Between new door, coin plate, legs, shooter plate, hold coil, not hard to drop $200 plus to bring a game back.

#540 9 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Yep, they used to be ~$30 from pbr but prices have gone up. I'd sell you a chute but I'd want $45 for it .
Between new door, coin plate, legs, shooter plate, hold coil, not hard to drop $200 plus to bring a game back.

The other option is to paint the door, coin plate and legs. My Buckaroo has this (done by Bordens in PA) and it looks nice.

#541 9 years ago

I have a few chutes, but aren't there two different lengths that they used?

Here's what I have all would need a little cleanup.

CoinChutes.jpgCoinChutes.jpg

#542 9 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I have a few chutes, but aren't there two different lengths that they used?
Here's what I have all would need a little cleanup.

CoinChutes.jpg 160 KB

yea, there were two different ones of that style, but those are for the more "modern" doors (both the small and large door)... one of them has the bracket mounted slightly further back... boilerman and i went a bit crazy trying to figure this out awhile ago...

the ones he is looking for are the ones with the "flat" face plate for coin entry... and as others have noted, they are rather difficult to find...

i don't believe they'd be hard to repro though... just a matter of someone being properly motivated to do so...

#543 9 years ago

The rounded ended ones are more scarce and can be pricey. Many pinfolk aren't aware of this however.

#544 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The rounded ended ones are more scarce and can be pricey. Many pinfolk aren't aware of this however.

those were first used on bank a ball until they stopped using the flat coin plate.
the half moon type are nicer IMO
I would hoard them if I could even find them

#545 9 years ago

I need a 2 10 sided plastic reels for a Target Pool I just picked up. The previous owner went to town and cleaned them good. I had two in my spare parts bin, need two more. There are some on ebay but I dont need the whole assy., just the plastic reel.

Thanks

Ken
20141230_151820.jpg20141230_151820.jpg

#546 9 years ago

i *think* i have a few of the 10 sided ones... i'll poke through my score reel box this morning and see...

#547 9 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a 2 10 sided plastic reels for a Target Pool I just picked up. The previous owner went to town and cleaned them good. I had two in my spare parts bin, need two more. There are some on ebay but I dont need the whole assy., just the plastic reel.
Thanks
Ken

20141230_151820.jpg 90 KB

I got some Williams shuffle alley reels that don't have zeros on them.

#548 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

those were first used on bank a ball until they stopped using the flat coin plate.
the half moon type are nicer IMO
I would hoard them if I could even find them

It seems like the rounded ones were used more often on the single coin chute 10 cent add a ball games.

#549 9 years ago

Need the left side plastic for Fast Draw. I know I'm reaching as they're commonly broken, but I really don't want to spend $80 for a new set if I can help it.
-Chris

1231141016.jpg1231141016.jpg
#550 9 years ago

Anyone spot anything they can use?

101_6450.JPG101_6450.JPG 101_6449.JPG101_6449.JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.