IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#500 9 years ago

I noticed the Gottlieb 78 parts catalogue lists C-11444 electric ball shooter kit. Has anyone seen one of these kits, seen a machine with one installed or has a pic pls. Thks.

#503 9 years ago

Thks DF-thats a most interesting thread & unique that so few have been sighted.

1 month later
#668 9 years ago

Does anyone have a pic of the coin mechanism of a Gottlieb 3 way strength tester machine pls? Thks

1 month later
#801 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Could use a 70's Gottlieb Coin Door bracket which is located on the inside of the door. May have been used on 60's models as well single or Multiplayer, so fairly common. I believe it keeps the Lock Down Bar Latch Handle secure when the Coin Door is closed. One of my machines was missing this when I bought it.
Update: 3/6/2015 - Got one coming from a Pinsider, Thanks Again John_in_NC.
Ken
Gottlieb coin door bracket 003.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I wondered the function of that bracket Ken-thks for clarifying.

#802 9 years ago

I am wanting to obtain the coin lockout mechanism for a Gottlieb 70s EM pls. This includes x2 mounting brackets (A11637), armature (A11639), the coil holding bracket which is shown but not listed in 76/78 parts catalogues, spring A557 and if possible hairpins & retaining rings. Happy to pay reasonable price along with shipping to zip 97220. Thks.

#804 9 years ago

Thks Ken. I am placing an order with PBR for a 'bag of items' but thought these may not be in stock. Price Ken its only money!!!

#807 9 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Pinball Resource should have those items as I bought them myself a couple of years ago, although it may be a bit pricey to ship them down under, but at least you have that option.
Ken

That was good advice Ken. Jimmy PBR got back to me very quickly & confirmed PBR has the items and I have placed an order for those and many other parts. Jimmy also confirmed that part GTB A557 which is referred to in the GTB 1978 catalogue as a 'spring' is actually an "interlock relay housing with arm + spring" which is the specific part I also required.

2 weeks later
#894 9 years ago
Quoted from jjpm:

Do these work? They're 60s chutes, so they don't have the end part that sticks out, but if you are good at fabricating, all it would take is a little bending to add the part that fits through the coin chute. If so, drop me a PM with an offer.
IMG_2693.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

These will not work per original as the original has a protruding section through the coin entrance plate to guide the coin. Edit-sorry just realised this is what you stated.

#910 9 years ago
Quoted from grandy:

I am looking for a full working gottlieb 1970s chime unit that will work with my Surf Champ. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18598

Although this one has sold I have had an excellent experience with pinjunk-he may have another one!

ebay.com link: Gottlieb EM Pinball Machine CHIME UNIT Chime assembly Gottlieb Mustang

1 week later
#933 9 years ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Need one of these . . . (coin chute for 1958 Rocket Ship)

Example of coin chute I need.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

This may be what you are looking for cpiel

ebay.com link: Vintage Gottlieb Pinball Machine Half Moon Coin Entry impossible to find 99 NR

1 week later
1 month later
#1068 8 years ago
Quoted from Odessa:

I'm after the little metal piece that spans the top of the shooter lane where the wood strip finishes. It screws into the wood on each side of the lane, I'm sure someone will give it a name...it's for a Gottlieb High Hand but it's a pretty universal part I'm thinking.

It is a GTB A8215A metal runway shield available from PBR at $4.80. If you want to send me a stamped addressed envelope I can probably send you one I replaced.

#1071 8 years ago
Quoted from Odessa:

I'm after the little metal piece that spans the top of the shooter lane where the wood strip finishes. It screws into the wood on each side of the lane, I'm sure someone will give it a name...it's for a Gottlieb High Hand but it's a pretty universal part I'm thinking.

This is the part Odessa-a bit rusty but may clean up.

shooterrunwayshield.jpgshooterrunwayshield.jpg

#1076 8 years ago

Plastic protectors for GTB Atlantis + other machines from ebay seller. Anyone actually used these or similar??

ebay.com link: Plastic Protectors Set for Gottlieb Atlantis Pinball Machine

#1080 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Is my "UTAH" pinball machine missing a part in the flipper area? The dark area in photo is the same size on the left flipper area too.
It looks like something used to be there when it came from factory?

UTAH Flipper Area.jpg

From the pic on ipbd it does not appear there is any covering

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2711&picno=19282&zoom=1

2 months later
#1244 8 years ago

None of my doors have that Danger tag which is important.

1 month later
#1400 8 years ago

Just the opportunity you needed to hone those airbrush skills Dave

4 weeks later
#1508 8 years ago

WTB parts or complete coin mechanism for a United (Tropics) 1962 ball bowler. These are my existing components which are missing the coin chute, coin mech, reject mechanism & front plate, locking mechanism & coin box.

BBcoinmechfront.jpgBBcoinmechfront.jpg

BBcoinmechrear.jpgBBcoinmechrear.jpg

#1512 8 years ago
Quoted from Tazmans:

wayner, get a hold of Chris at St louis ball bowlers. He has just about anything.

..but not this part. I have already tried & Chris is keeping a look out-thks anyway.

#1519 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Did you try Wes McCullough? He just bought out Doc Doom's old business.
http://bigballbowler.com/index.html

Yes thks Alex. I picked up the sale on rgp a couple of days ago & sent Wes a message on the parts but have not had a reply yet. Was he already a ball bowler seller?

3 weeks later
#1611 8 years ago

Looking for a 10c/dime Coin Mech Inc coin mech for my ball bowler pls.

5 months later
#2210 8 years ago

Would appreciate if someone is able to post a pic of the correct coin box for a Bally 1972 Fireball pls. Thks.

#2213 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

That's the first game using the new style door. Should be the same cashbox as any game even including up to the SS games. Here's a photo of the one inside a Silverball Mania:

Bally_CashB.JPG

Thks Cactus Jack for your quick & explanatory response-much appreciated. Wayne

#2235 8 years ago

After a year long wait delighted to get a message from Chris of St Louis Ball Bowlers that he had secured a major purchase of bowlers & spares & these included complete NOS coin mech & locking assemblies. This will complete missing parts on my United Tropics 1962 ball bowler. Sincere thks to Chris.

ABBcoin1_(resized).jpgABBcoin1_(resized).jpg

#2241 8 years ago
Quoted from feveredpinhead:

Looks good. Thanks again for letting me know about these. Ordered mine from Chris Tuesday afternoon and received it today (Thursday). Mine's not quite as clean as the one pictures and doesn't have a key for the lock but considering mine was completely missing on my 1961 United Playboy Shuffle-Targette machine I'm happy with it. I owe you one Wayner.

Ah Tuesday to Thursday for delivery makes me envious. Mine has not reached my US shipping address at Portland OR yet then it will be another week before it arrives downunder but I am super happy to be able to purchase assembly.

3 weeks later
#2273 7 years ago

Does anyone have a transparent yellow 2 1/8" double lane guide for my GTB Hit the Deck pls which I am happy to purchase & naturally pay shipping.

3 months later
#2501 7 years ago

I would appreciate advice on the size/dia screw that locates a GTB A5745 mini post on pf re my GTB World Fair-thks.

gtb-a5745_(resized).jpggtb-a5745_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2551 7 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

My red ones are 6-32.
I have pulled "natural" ones out of a Williams game that are 8-32
The ones you buy from Steve are 6-32.

Thks for the info. PBR indicates 'not offered' as part of a bigger order & seemingly difficult to locate in Aus. May need to import from US hobby shop. It would be nice to get a small screw assortment box.

#2555 7 years ago

Thks for your help Tony & newmantjn. Finally managed to scrounge a 6/32 x 1in from a spare relay bank switch stack. While the head is slightly smaller I think it will do the trick.

3 months later
#2885 7 years ago

The bearings in my Berry 400 tumbler are shot-a legacy of living near the ocean. Although the unit is within warranty it is uneconomic to return to US from Australia. While I will try a few local bearing specialty outlets I wondered whether anyone had a more specific outlet for these bearings (Berry will not supply the part to a consumer). Thks Wayne

3 weeks later
#2961 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

chasing a complete set of playfield plastics for a gottlieb spin out

That's certainly an odd ball arch & set of plastics Tony!!

2 weeks later
#2998 7 years ago

Wanting to purchase an original GTB World Fair pf spinning disc. I have a repro but would prefer the original which includes an outer metal rim. Thks.

1 week later
#3028 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Awesome, Thanks for the FYI Alex.
Ken

Two sizes I think Ken a long & short shoulder screw GTB A1058 and A1059.

1 month later
#3162 7 years ago

I normally drill out (be conscious of depth) and dowel but also have filled holes with toothpicks using pva glue & that works fine also. In both cases drill a small pilot hole to ease the new screw.

1 week later
#3189 7 years ago

Would appreciate if someone is able to post a pic of a mid 60s Williams pitch & bat back door. My Double Play is missing the door & I need a pic as a marker to making a repro. Thanks.

#3192 7 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Would appreciate if someone is able to post a pic of a mid 60s Williams pitch & bat back door. My Double Play is missing the door & I need a pic as a marker to making a repro. Thanks.

My thks to RacingPin for letting me have pics from his Double Play

2 months later
#3426 6 years ago

Jimmy is everyones' brother-a good helpful guy

5 months later
#3748 6 years ago

Looking to purchase an original spinning wheel with metal outer ring from a GTB World Fair EM. Thks.

AAwf17 (resized).jpgAAwf17 (resized).jpg

#3769 6 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

I know you said original, but here is an option if you have or can make the metal ring and can't find an original.
http://www.pinballrescue.net/Animation%20Plastics.html

Thks but I already have that option & the metal ring is not an easy component to fabricate.

#3771 6 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

If you can find an original great, but the ring is very easy to make. Find someone in your area with a laser cutter. Cut from 16ga.or 18ga. #7 stainless and make sure they cut with nitrogen. Nitrogen will leave no burn marks. They can burn the rivet holes in for you too.
Once the program is made, you can always cut a handful, sell them for a few bucks each to make some of your money back.
After looking at yours, I wish I didn't sell my Worlds Fair now.

Thks good info. Yes machine is one of my favourite EMs. I really like the artwork & gameplay.

1 week later
#3801 6 years ago

Forgive my apparent ignorance but is there any relationship between the 'chicken' & the remainder of the artwork?

#3834 6 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

Is your ring damaged or missing?
i have the ring ( nfs its on my game) - if you contact a laser cutter in melbourne I can work with them to get it copied for you if you like

Thks for your support Doug. My original spinner & ring is missing. In its place I have a repro spinner without ring.

canon231016 003 (resized).JPGcanon231016 003 (resized).JPG

I have had quotes from a couple of locals to laser cut a new ring but the prices have been just too high. If at your convenience you can give me the ID, OD & thickness & clarify the material of the original ring (to assist in gaining fresh quotes) that would be very much appreciated. Thks Wayne

1 month later
#3939 6 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

the metal is 0.05 x 0.385 inches roughly. ( 9.7mm x about the same thickness as the plastic
the rivet holes are in the middle .. the ring goes the same distance 'in' from those as out

Thks Doug-much appreciated.

#3940 6 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

i am in australia and our large chain of hardware and timber doesn't

Would the underside of decking timber not give that finish Tony?

2 months later
#4158 5 years ago

From the pic the flaking looks to be principally in the non lit areas & within the lit upper score block. I reckon the bg could be a candidate for judicious touchup. Why not give it a go?

9 months later
#4889 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Price seems a little high plus it looks like one of the buttons is broken off.

Very unlikely Skip would sell with a broken button. In my experience he is the most honourable of sellers.

1 month later
#5007 5 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Anybody have a good condition chrome top arch (the one that sits under the white top arch) for a Gottlieb? I’m looking to upgrade the one on the 1975 Top Score I’m restoring. It’s in pretty bad shape.

Pinjunk (Skip) on ebay always seems to have a few at a reasonable price Mark.

1 week later
#5049 4 years ago

I am missing the pin orientation card under the elevator stepper (upper left of pic) on my GTB 1965 Skyline. The card on ipbd below is not able to be interpreted.

sk (resized).jpgsk (resized).jpg

If someone is able to post a pic of the card it would be appreciated. Thks.

#5067 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I am missing the pin orientation card under the elevator stepper (upper left of pic) on my GTB 1965 Skyline. The card on ipbd below is not able to be interpreted.
[quoted image]
If someone is able to post a pic of the card it would be appreciated. Thks.

Bump thks

1 month later
#5179 4 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for a copy of the playfield layout for gottlieb golden arrow. need to know the rubber list, how many of the 1" posts and length of the rollover guides (both normal and pryamid).
have the game arriving next friday but looking to place an order as soon as possible to pbr.[quoted image]

GTBGApfprofile.pdfGTBGApfprofile.pdf

1 week later
#5224 4 years ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

No problem !

PM sent to you...

Fantastic gesture BallyCrazy

#5237 4 years ago

Looking for a decent GTB Crosstown pf as part of an overall resto. If anyone has one for sale pls PM me-thks.

1 month later
#5392 4 years ago

Re a GTB Skyline I am needing a scan or description of the graphics on the card in the light box which describes the jones plug orientation to the elevator arrow stepper. Card in pic in ipbd in upper left hand side is not clear incl on zoom. Thanks.

skylelevcard (resized).jpgskylelevcard (resized).jpg

#5394 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

did you look at these?
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/ gottlieb[quoted image]

Yes had checked Peters' site Ken.

1 month later
#5509 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Hi everyone, I've been putting up with a problem on my reset bank where no matter how tight I do up the butterfly the reset bank slowly drops on me. Someone in the past broke/cut the metal where the pin slots in and well, there you have it.
So I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the right side bracket for a reset bank available? It's for the underside of a Surfer, but I'm sure there are many other games that use the same part. I can measure it up for size if there are any possible leads out there.
Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I am sure toomanypins on Pinside/pinjunk on ebay would have that part.

#5522 4 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Really? Cool. I'll try looking up the part number now that I know what it is.

Thank you! I couldn't find the part number anywhere. PBR is out of stock.

Sure. It's the tip that has broken off. I don't have a comparison photo, but I mocked-up the photo to show how it should look. I based it off the left side bracket.
[quoted image]

Yes. I believe this is what happened. Here is a picture of the one from PBR website. I thought more of the tip was gone but it looks like it's only a tiny section. Perhaps this isn't why the bank is slipping out of the bracket? On second look though... It looks like mine is rounded out quite a bit. The brass one is definitely tighter. BTW,
[quoted image]

There appears to be enough normal position metal there to enable the locking of the assembly-from that pic providing the section is appropriately tightened I would doubt that is the problem. Also the nyloc nuts which enable oscillation of the assembly can also be tightened to reduce any movement.

3 weeks later
#5625 4 years ago

Conscious this is a long shot but I am currently restoring a Bally 1938 Lite-A-Pax.

lap1 (resized).jpglap1 (resized).jpg

The rubber cup (1in dia) within the damper which controls the cig pack light flickering is badly worn making operation of the damper problematic. I have tried a near equivalent size car wheel cylinder cup but it seem slightly oversized and binds within the damper.

canon24102019 007 (resized).JPGcanon24102019 007 (resized).JPG

canon24102019 008 (resized).JPGcanon24102019 008 (resized).JPG

canon24102019 010 (resized).JPGcanon24102019 010 (resized).JPG

Anyone by any chance have a spare rubber 1in cup?? Thanks.

#5627 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

If it’s oversized, can you grid it down a hair?

I am unaware of any process which would shave rubber with a tolerance to provide a perfect vacuum seal.

#5643 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Conscious this is a long shot but I am currently restoring a Bally 1938 Lite-A-Pax.
[quoted image]
The rubber cup (1in dia) within the damper which controls the cig pack light flickering is badly worn making operation of the damper problematic. I have tried a near equivalent size car wheel cylinder cup but it seem slightly oversized and binds within the damper.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Anyone by any chance have a spare rubber 1in cup?? Thanks.

No success in procuring a replacement damper cup and seemingly part is unavailable for this 1938 machine. But I had a closer look at the existing damper cup and from close observation of the underside it is leather not rubber (not easy to discern without close examination).

I did a Google search on leather forming, broke out a leather piece on hand and a couple pieces of pipe reflecting the intended internal and external dimensions needed.

canon29102019 004 (resized).JPGcanon29102019 004 (resized).JPG

I soaked the leather in cold water for around 20 mins and when the bubbles stopped appearing removed it from the water and placed over the smaller pipe and forced the larger pipe over the top to create a mould. It was left overnight to form and dry out the leather.

canon29102019 001 (resized).JPGcanon29102019 001 (resized).JPG

Removed the outer pipe next morning to reveal the formed cup.

canon29102019 002 (resized).JPGcanon29102019 002 (resized).JPG

The formed cup was trimmed and installed to damper arm.

canon29102019 003 (resized).JPGcanon29102019 003 (resized).JPG

Very pleased to say the cup works fine and gives good adjustment from no vacuum to full vacuum preventing any arm movement. Re-installed in machine and fine tuned adjustment to enable the wiper to appropriately wave over the rivets which control the flickering of lights behind the cigarette packets.

canon24102019 010 (resized).JPGcanon24102019 010 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#5743 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

This is a core from a box of aluminum foil. A "C" cell just fits inside as a gauge of size. I don't know if this would be suitable for your application, if cut into the proper lengths.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have found small diameter postal tubes will also do the trick

canon21122019 005 (resized).JPGcanon21122019 005 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#5779 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I've dug everywhere I know to dig, and I'm starting to wonder if these Chicago Coin bowler pin hangers are unobtanium. Does anyone know a source? I only need one. Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

I am sure Chris at St Louis Ball Bowlers would be a source.

#5790 4 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

looking for a few of things for some projects I have going:
1. old school wedge head back box for my Fun Land (getting ready to paint and mine is shot). Anybody a good wood worker and know how to make these?

In my experience it is generally possible to recover a damaged backbox-do you have a pic?

1 week later
#5855 4 years ago
Quoted from tscottn:

Man, maybe im doing it wrong but how can you reuse these stencils.? I know once I pull mine off they are toast.

Some of us make stencils which are re-usable-pic is for GTB Crosstown. I assume that is what is referenced.

canon03092019 041 (resized).JPGcanon03092019 041 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#5914 4 years ago

Looking for a scanned set of motor board labels for a Bally 1976 Aladdins Castle if anyone has a set or part set pls. Thks Wayne.

#5918 4 years ago

Doing a resto on a Bally 1976 Aladdins Castle EM and need a pic please of the bottom motor board label under the coin adjustment plugs-the left side of mine is completed disintegrated. Thanks Wayne

ballymotlabel.pdfballymotlabel.pdf

#5920 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Try this web site if you have not already.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

Yep thks I had already checked Peters site-just restricted to instruction and replay cards For AC and no relevant general motor board cards.

#5921 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Doing a resto on a Bally 1976 Aladdins Castle EM and need a pic please of the bottom motor board label under the coin adjustment plugs-the left side of mine is completed disintegrated. Thanks Wayne
[quoted image]

As a result of a prompt by EMPINMAN (Thks Ken) would you believe there is an image on this site for the game.

ballylabel motorboard (resized).jpgballylabel motorboard (resized).jpg

#5925 4 years ago
Quoted from iamdrunker:

I noticed it's the same as my Capt. Fantastic.[quoted image]

That is really helpful-thanks so much. I was just preparing info for the motor board labels to Inkochnito so I will use your graphic as the label template.

1 month later
#6066 4 years ago

I normally use the PBR product part 'MAT-PF-BRAID- ground braid wire' at 20c per foot.

#6082 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I’m looking for the part numbers on a switch for an Aladdins Castle. I just tried to pull up on the PPS Bally 1976 Parts catalog. Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?[quoted image]

I am currently restoring an Aladdins Castle and in similar position. I even purchased the 1976 parts catalogue thinking 'surely its in there' but of course not so. The game manual does disclose a number of specific tech variations on machine so it seems that has to suffice.

#6088 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

What switch are you looking for????
"Can someone tell me why Aladdins Castle is not listed?"
Answer: it did not make the cutoff date... Aladdins Castle
is in the "supplement" package from Bally.

Good info thks. I assume this is one sold on ebay recently.

ebay.com link: Bally Pinball Supplement to 1976 Parts Catalog with Game List

3 weeks later
#6182 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That sounds expensive. How would you use a metal stencil?

I adopt the same principle jr but use mdf mainly to accomplish the original 'bleed'. This is a set I recently made for a Bally Aladdin's Castle.

canoin23032020 008 (resized).JPGcanoin23032020 008 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#6310 3 years ago

Does anyone have the supplementary pages to the Bally 1976 parts catalogue-I am really looking specifically for the Aladdins Castle referenced pages-do not appear to be on Planetary Pinball site. Pics are of a set sold on ebay a few months back. Thanks.

bpc1 (resized).jpgbpc1 (resized).jpg

bpc2 (resized).pngbpc2 (resized).png

#6315 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

There are several pages that address Aladdin's Castle. Looking for anything in particular?

Thks Mark. I would just like to obtain the pages relevant to Aladdin's Castle so my 1976 manual is complete so far as AC is concerned as a follow up to my recent resto.

1 month later
#6514 3 years ago

If anyone has supplement 1 of the Bally 1976 parts catalogue I would really appreciate copy of the pages relating to Bally Aladdins Castle machine. Supp 1 not on Planetary Pinball site. Thanks.

bpc1 (resized).jpgbpc1 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#6709 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

#racingpin if you cant find what you need send me a pm. I might have one . If not i will hook you up with a guy in jersey who i buy ccm parts from.
You can also check with pinballusa in wildamar california. Rick has ccm parts

Looking to procure some ccm parts. Is this the seller you are referring to-no mention of spares on website? https://pinballusa.com/

8 months later
#7575 3 years ago

Want to purchase a GTB Crosstown playfield in decent condition. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks.

4 months later
#8082 2 years ago

Wanting to purchase an early Gottlieb sequence bank armature plate for a GTB 1946 Superliner I am restoring. This one is cracked at the pivot point and would prefer a serviceable replacement rather than a weld repair. I have a US shipping address. Thanks Wayne.

IMG_3534 (resized).JPGIMG_3534 (resized).JPG

IMG_3536 (resized).JPGIMG_3536 (resized).JPG

IMG_3537 (resized).JPGIMG_3537 (resized).JPG

#8084 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

This I'm pretty sure I saw on The Pinball Resource website when I was looking for my particular bracket.

I had surveyed the PBR site but found no identical armature.

3 weeks later
#8153 2 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Looking for a Spin Out plastic that goes above the kickout hole between the roto target. Thanks!

Yes often missing from machines. If you are not successful in finding one fairly easy to make one as I did during earlier restoration. If you wish to go that route I am happy to provide you with the file to fabricate the water decal.

AAASOandrewplas (resized).jpgAAASOandrewplas (resized).jpg

1 month later
#8302 2 years ago

Has anyone had success in locating #18 x 32mm finishing nails (PBR recomm) as distinct from brad nails to replace worn contact pins in very early GTB bumper skirts?

IMG_3614 (resized).JPGIMG_3614 (resized).JPG

#8304 2 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Have you tried stiff piano wire?

Good suggestion thanks and certainly an option but initially seeking the nail because it has the skirt locating head although that certainly could be replicated on the wire.

7 months later
#9017 1 year ago

Wanting to purchase a Bally 00-90 continuous stepper unit with bell for my 1972 EM Fireball. I have a US shipping address. Thanks Wayne.

1 month later
#9146 1 year ago

For a Bally 1972 Fireball wanting to purchase a coin lockout armature and bell striker from a 00-90 stepper. Thks Wayne

coillockoutarmature (resized).jpgcoillockoutarmature (resized).jpg

ballybell3 (resized).jpgballybell3 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#9251 1 year ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I’m pretty sure I have these, I’ll take a look. I sent your baseball wire guides but I think they swam them down it took so long.

USPS normally 2 weeks in my experience John. I also use a 'US shipping address' Coy Comgateway out of Portland, OR and remarkably if I give a release on a Friday I have the package following the weekend Mon/Tues via DHL.

1 week later
#9265 1 year ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

looking for 2 x gottlieb lock strike brackets for under a 60s game.
need them shipped to australia
[quoted image]

ebay.com link: itm

1 month later
#9414 1 year ago

Looking to buy a vintage vacuum pump/damper used in arcade machines/trade stimulators. Needed to replace missing one in Gottlieb rotary merchandiser. Shipping to Portland OR 97252. Thks Wayne.

vacpump (resized).jpgvacpump (resized).jpg

1 week later
#9443 1 year ago
Quoted from petebest:

Gottlieb rotary merchandiser or “exhibit”?

Gottlieb Trading Post but almost identical to Exhibit. Why do you ask?

IMG_3850 (resized).JPGIMG_3850 (resized).JPG

#9448 1 year ago
Quoted from petebest:

I asked, because I simply thought you said Gottlieb instead of exhibit by mistake
had no idea there was a gottlieb version.
I restored in exhibit rotary merchandiser and have an extra machine that I used for parts. I’m pretty sure the damper that you’re looking for is still in my parts machine. They look like the exact same part despite the game manufacturer difference. I work out of town for the next few days, when I get back, I will dig that machine out of the warehouse and see if the parts are still there.

Thank you - much appreciated.

3 months later
#9621 1 year ago

Anyone know what machine/s this Bally single chime box marked 702-4 was attached to? Thanks.

ballychime (resized).jpgballychime (resized).jpg

2 months later
#9761 10 months ago

Would appreciate if someone could identify this missing label on my Bally Fireball pls.

IMG_4037A (resized).jpgIMG_4037A (resized).jpg
3 months later
#10001 6 months ago

I never cease to be amazed by the performance of DHL in shipping from my US shipping address in Portland, OR to my residence in Australia approx 3 hours drive north of Sydney.

These x2 parcels of parts were picked up 3.40pm Friday and just delivered to me Sunday at 3.30pm. Simply extraordinary! (To Seattle/LA Fri pm; To Sydney Sat arrive 7pm then clear customs and arrive local Depot Sun 4.05am; then del 3.30pm (about 2 hrs from Depot)

DHL (resized).jpgDHL (resized).jpg

2 months later
#10153 4 months ago
Quoted from The_1up:

I don't have the rounded nose style. I have NOS B-6396 24volt
$30 each shipped.[quoted image]

Do you have a 110v meter missing from my Williams Crane? Thks.

#10157 4 months ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Sorry I don't. All of my NOS parts are from the 60's and 70's
Do you have a picture of one you could post to the thread?

This is a pic of the game meter in a colleagues machine.

wmscrgamemeter (resized).jpgwmscrgamemeter (resized).jpg

#10160 4 months ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have a what appears to be a match
[quoted image]

Thks Mike PM sent.

#10161 3 months ago

Does anyone have a pic of the original coin box within a Williams 1956 Crane pls?

1 month later
#10237 82 days ago

Wanting to purchase a timing motor for a 1956 Williams Crane. 110v; 30 RPH; counter clockwise rotation. Thks.

IMG_0808 (resized).jpegIMG_0808 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#10315 12 days ago

Wanting to purchase a Williams T-35-5500 110v coil used as a coin door free pay activator on a Williams Crane (PBR out of stock).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wayner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=wayner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.