IMG_2395 (resized).JPG
IMG_2394 (resized).JPG
aztec1 (resized).jpg
gtbparadise.jpeg
20240325_122857.jpg
20240325_105918 (resized).jpg
IMG_0448 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 207.
#351 9 years ago

Would anyone have a scan of the top upper center clear plastic on gottlieb Atlantis and Lawman. The plastic is a ball guide for the right lanes. Both my games have broken plastics. Just a weak design. I plan on making a couple of these in stainless.

#352 9 years ago
Quoted from frb:

Would anyone have a scan of the top upper center clear plastic on gottlieb Atlantis and Lawman. The plastic is a ball guide for the right lanes. Both my games have broken plastics. Just a weak design. I plan on making a couple of these in stainless.

PM sent.

#353 9 years ago

I just picked up a Major League Baseball game from ebay. I got it home drilled out the lock and opened game. Found a modified pitcher unit with a 50v motor, it's own transformer and a switch. I need the correct 24v motor a 14A-7752 to fix all this. Spoke to Steve at PBR this morning but he has no such part.

EDIT, spoke with Steve again this morning and we can modify to have a 24V motor retrofitted to the modified shaft and get rid of the extra transformer and other retrofit wiring. Should all work out.

Here's hoping

Steve J

Post edited by SteveinTexas: fixed problem.

#354 9 years ago

I am looking for a replacement back box for an Aztec. Lots of parts need replacing in mine, so a full swap would be easiest. Back glass is not needed.

Thanks

#355 9 years ago
Quoted from PMcGee:

Steve told me today that he is investigating reproducing spinners, and Buccaneer is the trial run.
My original spinner was inside the machine, so maybe they were just poorly constructed.

Quoted from DirtFlipper:

It was a popular game, and the spinner is the main shot and a direct hit from the flippers. They took a lot of abuse and probably just broke. They carried the spare spinner in the parts catalog for a few years afterwards too. I doubt they needed to substitute during production.

Yeah im in need of one of these as well!!! I got mine with a spinner from a Williams Blackout in mine. Really wanna either get a NOS or a reproduction put in there.. Has anyone heard the status from steve?

#356 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I am looking for a replacement back box for an Aztec. Lots of parts need replacing in mine, so a full swap would be easiest. Back glass is not needed.
Thanks

I could also use a new spinner for Aztec. The paint is worn on mine.

#357 9 years ago

could use a real nice, blank gottlieb atlantis playfield

#358 9 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

could use a real nice, blank gottlieb Atlantis playfield

Oh is that all?
that should be easy to find NOT!
I think that if there was a repro of this pf it would be a great seller.

#359 9 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

could use a real nice, blank gottlieb Atlantis playfield

I have one that is well on its way to being "blank". A lot of the paint is flaking off due to weather.

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Oh is that all?
that should be easy to find NOT!
I think that if there was a repro of this pf it would be a great seller.

Atlantis must be one of the hardest games to find with a great p/f. I have never seen one without cracking on it. Must have been a bad year for timber when they made them. It was an exceptionally cold winter.

Amazed no one has done a repro for this game - wow, they would sell out.

#361 9 years ago

i think there are still a fair number of really nice atlantis pfs out there - a bunch have been posted here lately

i finally got my atlantis with a near perfect pf too, albeit i had to pay ALOT more for it than the chap who just posted on his local find today .. i love mine

i do agree it would be a pretty sure seller if done as a repro too

#362 9 years ago

Looking for this King Pin plastic
-Chris
0905141612.jpg0905141612.jpg

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from phergott:

Looking for this King Pin plastic
-Chris

0905141612.jpg 151 KB

Let me look, I've had several King pins over the years.

1 week later
#364 9 years ago

I need a pair of metal rollovers as shown in the photo. Any help is greatly appreciated.

image-25.jpgimage-25.jpg

Thanks

#365 9 years ago

I am looking for a bat.
This one is no longer functioning
-Jeff

20140914_101656.jpg20140914_101656.jpg
#366 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

I am looking for a bat.
-Jeff

20140914_101656.jpg 89 KB

You know Steve at PBR has Williams bats - will his work?

#367 9 years ago

Perfect. I didn't see them on the Web site. I'll shoot an email monday.

Thanks
Jeff

#368 9 years ago

You're welcome

#369 9 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have a bunch of EM plastics (A couple per set to almost complete):

255163-i.jpg255163-i.jpg

Fast draw plastics received today.

Awesome package !!!!

Thanks for all, Mike.

Andrew

---

Wanted : Dead or Alive - In any condition
Gottlieb CHARLIE'S ANGELS EM (not SS version or Fipermatic Brazil-Manaus) & Gottlieb SPACE WALK
You find, you win : REWARD USD 500 each !

#370 9 years ago

Long Shot Here, But Speaking of Plastics...

But Im in need of a plastic for Bally Mini-Zag. Specifically, the long piece on the right hand side of the PF that extends from the kick out hole to the ball gate. Any leads would greatly be appreciated. Thanks. Bob

#371 9 years ago

Need a bulb socket like this for my '50 Knockout

Scott

lamp and socket.JPGlamp and socket.JPG
#372 9 years ago

Question,

I need a white 2 1/8" opaque lane guide (flat/smooth on top) for my '63 Rack a Ball I'm shopping. I see PBR has them. Do the new ones match old existing ones on games as far as the color? If they do I'll just order one from PBR because I only need one. If the new ones stand out because they're bright white and not "aged" yet, I'll buy one from someone here if they have one laying around.

rab lane guide 001.JPGrab lane guide 001.JPG
#373 9 years ago

The lane guide would probably stand out a bit, but I don't think they're quite as noticeable as the newer style ones.

#374 9 years ago

Thanks dirt.

Ok, if anyone has one they could part with I'll buy it from you.

#375 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Question,
I need a white 2 1/8" opaque lane guide (flat/smooth on top) for my '63 Rack a Ball I'm shopping. I see PBR has them. Do the new ones match old existing ones on games as far as the color? If they do I'll just order one from PBR because I only need one. If the new ones stand out because they're bright white and not "aged" yet, I'll buy one from someone here if they have one laying around.

rab lane guide 001.JPG 146 KB

i

that looks a little whiter than any used white ones I have in the parts bin
a new one from pbr might be a closer match
here is one of the few I have

20140916_161244.jpg20140916_161244.jpg
#376 9 years ago

Some of the earlier ones were "marblized" too. The new ones are not.

#377 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Some of the earlier ones were "marblized" too. The new ones are not.

the white ones are hard to tell or see the marble effect unlike the colored ones that stand out.
they are easier to mix with oem ones, the aged color is the part that would make it stand out though

#378 9 years ago

I could use a 10 cent coin plate. The type that were used on the topside of wood rail lockdown bars on Williams late wood rail games.

CoinPlate.jpgCoinPlate.jpg
#379 9 years ago

I need a metal post from a gottlieb 60's pin
just one the short style

#380 9 years ago

Have a friend giving me a Golden Arrow for fixing his Flip-A-Card. But the Golden Arrow needs a new backglass. Anybody have one available out there?

#381 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I need a metal post from a gottlieb 60's pin
just one the short style

I'll check later tonight when I get home but I should have one.

#382 9 years ago

Just throwing this out there, I am looking for a United Singapore backglass, also looking for a Gottlieb Gaucho backglass, I know Marco has repo's of these, but I really dont' want to drop that much into this pin.

#383 9 years ago

Need a WMS 63 lock down bar for an El Toro I'm working on
thanks

#384 9 years ago

Looking for seven screws and maybe the cup washers to hold the playfield down, as fitted on Gottlieb games 1962 and earlier. These are for a Cover Girl. Nice condition if possible.

#385 9 years ago
Quoted from nick-the-greek:

Looking for seven screws and maybe the cup washers to hold the playfield down, as fitted on Gottlieb games 1962 and earlier. These are for a Cover Girl. Nice condition if possible.

Are those the cup washers you need?

They are outside 11mm inside 5mm and 2mm high.
If you want some send me a PM.

rondel2.jpgrondel2.jpg
rondel1.jpgrondel1.jpg

#386 9 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

I am looking for a bat.
-Jeff

20140914_101656.jpg 89 KB

It's a broken bat grounder to second. Scooped up and throws to first for the out!

#387 9 years ago

Looking for anything in good shape for 1973 Williams "OXO", particularly plastics and the tic tac toe board embedded in the playfield. Thanks in advance for helping my son on his first restoration!

#388 9 years ago

Home depot carries the rings. and you can get the screws from these guys. #6 or 8?

http://www.boltdepot.com/Wood_screws_Slotted_oval_head_Stainless_steel_18-8_8.aspx

#389 9 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Home depot carries the rings.

Lowes too.

#390 9 years ago

Just fried a relay on a 50's williams Jalopy. It's a W20. Not seen this around in any lists for sale.

Steve J

Edit; I was unable to access PBR website last night and emailed them. Quite right Jeff they have them and I ordered this morning. Item is closed!

#391 9 years ago

Sorry double post.

#392 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Just fried a relay on a 50's williams Jalopy. It's a W20. Not seen this around in any lists for sale.

W-20 WILLIAMS RELAY 6R ? ? 50V Bank Relay

WLL-W20 Coil W-20 $7.50ea

Avail at http://pbresource.com/coilwms.html

--Jeff

#393 9 years ago

Still looking for crescendo/groovy/psychedelic plastics. Anything ya got.

#394 9 years ago

Thanks to all for the help. I managed to find some from a place that specializes in Stainless fixings. At least they'll never rust now.

#395 9 years ago

Thanks to all for the help. I managed to find some from a place that specializes in Stainless fixings. At least they'll never rust now.

post the vendor so others that might need the parts can find them in the future

#396 9 years ago

marina stores will give you a selection of stainless

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

post the vendor so others that might need the parts can find them in the future

http://www.a2stainless.co.uk/
Update, they arrived, they're not polished. Currently in the tumbler, see how long it takes to put a shine on them.

1 week later
#398 9 years ago

Any interest in these rare parts? I will have only 3 sets available. They are for some 60s Gottliebs.
These are not reproduced, they are originals rechromed by Mike Chestnut. and look FANTASTIC! I have just 3 sets available for $90 a set delivered. End caps only. Any interest?
IMG_4069.JPGIMG_4069.JPG
IMG_4068.JPGIMG_4068.JPG
IMG_4070.JPGIMG_4070.JPG

#399 9 years ago

I'm still looking for a backglass for Williams "Palooka". I'd take anything reasonable, since I don't have one at all and the game is something of a project. I'll be going to York, so if anyone has one to sell and is going, bring it along.

#400 9 years ago

Looking for an apron and shooter gauge/cover for Zaccaria (Supersonic, although same colour used on some other Zaccaria pins). Mine are quite rusty. Must match the pic below. I've already obtained sight unseen, a shooter cover, that unfortunately is completely wrong (red/black).

Thanks in advance!

Tim

1-221.jpg1-221.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 10,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.