e5efab146512a32505bbf17802054f9e30ddaf86 (resized).jpg
pinside.3a7b2d029b01770456deb933b846a03cb0362a2c (resized).jpg
IMG_2808 (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb Coin Door 2-23-24 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb Coin Doors (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240220_032931688.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240220_032947351 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

PBR now sells the cover.
http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-147p.jpg

I have a few complete ball gates.

#16 9 years ago

Do you just need the blue steel flap? Or the metal bracket too? I have a whole bunch of the flaps I acquired from an old operator stash.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

do you mean 2 holes like this one?

image-35.jpg 162 KB

Hey, were did you get an AAB door? As close as your gonna get huh?

#54 9 years ago

I think Ron Webb did Palooka but ran out.

#56 9 years ago

Nope, once sold out, they disappear from the list.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from CamaroBilly:

I am looking for the back box chime unit for a 1969 Williams Paddock.
You can see it at the bottom left of this photo. It has a piece of wood on the outside covering the chime and knocker
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1735&picno=12840&zoom=1
Chime Box Ass'y Part #B-6598
Thanks
Billy

I have the box. I know the chime bar is missing. The coil bracket may still be in place.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I saw a couple of glasses marked "sold out" on his website, but I'm assuming these are recent sellouts. I had a feeling that it was Ron who did the repop on "Palooka", but I wasn't sure. I sent him an email to see if he might still have one kicking around somewhere.

There's always a hope someone bought one for wall art or the just in case scenario. Maybe you can shake one loose.
Or maybe you can talk him into a rerun.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from CamaroBilly:

I am looking for the back box chime unit for a 1969 Williams Paddock.
You can see it at the bottom left of this photo. It has a piece of wood on the outside covering the chime and knocker
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1735&picno=12840&zoom=1
Chime Box Ass'y Part #B-6598
Thanks
Billy

Here it is, a little more complete than I thought. A little grungy but workable.

ChimeBox.jpgChimeBox.jpg
#73 9 years ago
Quoted from dropdeadhippie:

Since I had great luck finding the gate I needed I'll try one other request
For my 1950 knockout I'd like to find a nice pair of orig 2" flipper bats with the blue "FLIPPER" lettering. The reproductions don't have the marbeling in the white plastic and they just look too bright and out of place on my rustic game.

All these will require some cleaning and re-lettering, but here is my 2" flipper collection.

Flippers.jpgFlippers.jpg
2 weeks later
#197 9 years ago

Wouldn't it be something if the serial numbers matched. Reunited and it feels so gooood...

#210 9 years ago

Those old style pop bumper bodies are hard to find. I could use a few myself.

#237 9 years ago

Dirt's the man.

2 weeks later
#247 9 years ago

I flipped on the Tv while getting ready for work this morning. Dukes of Hazard happened to be on. They were in the Boars Nest bar and there it was…a Sheriff in a Jungle cabinet.

1 month later
#378 9 years ago

I could use a 10 cent coin plate. The type that were used on the topside of wood rail lockdown bars on Williams late wood rail games.

CoinPlate.jpgCoinPlate.jpg
1 month later
#421 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Looking for a 4 digit Gottlieb game counter for 1960 game.
Also an armature - see picture - silver bit behind coil, has a spring as well. Gottlieb 1960.
Thanks

I can check my parts. Do you need just the armature plate or the whole coil bracket assembly?

#426 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Thanks
You can see the hold relay just in front of photo - think I just need armature plate and spring.

Check these out...

GottliebRelays.jpgGottliebRelays.jpg
1 month later
#485 9 years ago

Longshot, but I could use the right slingshot plastic and decent backglass for a 1960 Gottlieb Texan.

2 weeks later
#520 9 years ago

Is this to complete the parts machine? That's going to be tough part to find.

This one is sort of similar but looks like it takes a quarter.
ebay.com link: CROME COIN ENTRY CHUTE WITH PLUNGER HCI 42 1351 00 NOS arcade game pat SFK

#524 9 years ago

With enough patience I think one could find one. I found the cast coin drop for my Exhibit Supply counter top love tester. A piece that is commonly missing and only shared among a handful of similar ESCO machines. It took me 3 years but felt so good when it turned up on Ebay with a $15 buy-it-now.

#541 9 years ago

I have a few chutes, but aren't there two different lengths that they used?

Here's what I have all would need a little cleanup.

CoinChutes.jpgCoinChutes.jpg

1 month later
#694 9 years ago
Quoted from jjpm:

This one's a longshot. Does anyone happen to have white mushroom caps for a really old flipperless? I'm looking for 6 of them.
See pictures for cap type.

Are those off of a Mills? I may have a couple?

1 week later
#731 9 years ago

Need a Williams score motor for my 1960 Serenade. Part # 14A-6738A. PBR is out of stock.
Thanks,
Alex

SerenadeMotor.jpgSerenadeMotor.jpg
#752 9 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

I might have one. Lemme check, and poke me in a few days if you don't hear back.

It's a 50V motor. Used on Williams games from 1960-1962. I have a friend that is going to help me rebuild the current one so hopefully I won't need it. I do appreciate it though.

#754 9 years ago

Hmm, I bet that one would work. Although I don't know the rpm offhand.

1 week later
#759 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

This is a real longshot but I need a backglass for a 1963 Williams Major League pitch and bat

Congrats on a nice P&B Hoov. This may be an option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-1963-major-league-bb-repro-back-glass

2 weeks later
#833 9 years ago

James Seay just listed some. 5 and 25 cent coin entry slots on Mr. Pinball.
3rd ad down under parts.

#835 9 years ago

I thought I just saw a logo plate on Ebay. Some of Williams games of this era had the logo screened on the coin door. I'm not sure if that is true with Official Baseball.

CoinDoor.jpgCoinDoor.jpg
1 week later
#898 9 years ago

There is one for a soccer on Ebay but it's been painted so it's hard to tell what's hiding underneath. Even so, these are stainless aren't they? You'd think it may clean up.

2 weeks later
#949 8 years ago

Strange World?

#974 8 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Have some parts available from a parted out Williams Argosy.
Coin Door and Frame. Lockdown Bar and Receiver. Shooter Assy.Chime Assy. Knocker. Plastics. Drop Target Assy. Spinner Assy. Flipper Assys. Score Reels. Pop Bumper Assys. Misc. Stepper Units. Transformer. Most bottom board and PF underside parts. Contact me with questions and for prices. DSCN4450.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4451.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4452.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4453.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4454.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4455.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4456.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4457.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4458.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4459.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4460.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4461.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4462.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4463.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCN4465.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Geez, how bad was the backglass? That looked like a very savable game.

1 week later
#1008 8 years ago

PBR actually sells these now. Part# LEG-31W.

#1010 8 years ago

Oh, gotcha.

1 week later
#1018 8 years ago

Ship Mates has that drop front cabinet doesn't it. I wonder if it's like the Williams drop fronts where there were two different legs sizes used. Williams used 25" for the front and 28.5" on the back. Like Dirt says Gottlieb only used 27" and 31" so I wonder if Ship Mates should have 27" in the front and 31" in the back. Speculation on my part...

1 week later
#1055 8 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

I know its a long shot, but I am looking for some mills parts. Got a 1938 mills one-two-three with no head... basically a pile of parts right now, but if I can some day find parts, I think it's worth resurrecting....
Wondered if someone had any head pieces.
Also keeping an eye out for some of the payout assembly. Not totally sure whats missing on that yet.
Does anyone have any idea if there is somewhere to find wiring diagrams / schematics???!!!
Please, pm me with any info.
Thanks guys!!!!!

Hey, I've got a lockdown bar for that machine. Seriously though it would be cool if you could resurrect it.

1 month later
#1110 8 years ago

PBR doesn't carry the smaller Williams match bell. I think it's 2.75"?

#1115 8 years ago

I have a box full too. Is there anything specifically unique about Slick Chick's shooter rod. Seems like PBR would have it?

#1119 8 years ago

I probably have one. Let me dig around tonight.

#1120 8 years ago

Here's what I have for Williams score reels. 4 different in varying degrees of completeness. All grungy but will do the trick.WilliamsScoreReels.jpgWilliamsScoreReels.jpg

2 weeks later
#1193 8 years ago

I thought I had it. So close, but mine are yellow. Here's my Gottlieb insert collection. I'm sure these were all pulled from one playflield. Anyone recognize the game.

InsertsGott.jpgInsertsGott.jpg

#1195 8 years ago

That's got to be it. These parts came with a Pinball Pool glass.

1 month later
#1370 8 years ago

I had a bunch of those but sold the remaining off about a month or so ago. I've got one Ivory one left and a couple of the metal bracket and flaps left. I think you can buy the repro plastic part from PBR. I'd post a link but of course I can never find those kind of parts when I look.

1 week later
#1398 8 years ago

Perfect for a re-theme. The art is already sanded off.

1 month later
#1518 8 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

..but not this part. I have already tried & Chris is keeping a look out-thks anyway.

Did you try Wes McCullough? He just bought out Doc Doom's old business.
http://bigballbowler.com/index.html

#1531 8 years ago
Quoted from ksnuclear:

Looking for a Wms Jungle lock down bar.
I just picked up a '60 Jungle and it has a wood lockdown bar. Its nicely made but I would like to find an original if possible. Any spares about?
Thanks.
John

I have the same problem. The originals are metal clad over wood. Mine is missing the metal clad. I wonder if yours is the same? I know a guy that said he'd sell me one but every time I ask about it he doesn't give me an answer.

#1533 8 years ago

Nope, that one is homemade. Does what it needs to for now. Too bad about the repaint as well. But hey you have a Jungle. It's a cool game that is not easy to find.

#1535 8 years ago

Congrats Dirt! I know you were looking for this title for awhile.

1 month later
#1660 8 years ago

I agree. That chime unit looks restorable and what i've seen in your Swinger post you have the skills Ryan.

#1662 8 years ago

Bells > chimes.

#1691 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I need the correct (two-slot) lockdown bar for my Williams Jig Saw:
Jig Saw 1957 Wms.jpg

I wish I had one, then I'd try to tell you I need that Jigsaw to go with my lockdown bar. That is a great looking machine.

#1695 8 years ago
Quoted from Solder_Splash:

I'm hoping someone out there can dig up a few for me. They don't have to be perfect. Just need to have a little meat on them than the ones I have.

I think I have about a dozen of these wiper fingers and springs. As you discovered they are hard to find and being a Williams fan myself was sort of hoarding them. I'm slowing down on collecting so I guess I could sell a few. Send me an email and I can get a few pics tonight.

1 week later
#1773 8 years ago

Says out of stock though?

#1775 8 years ago

I think the guy that was looking found some. He needed them for an Olympic Hockey. Williams apparently used the thin style in the 60s as well.

2 weeks later
#1817 8 years ago

The game on IPDB has metal buttons?

1 week later
#1862 8 years ago

I generally like to save anything that isn't broken. If your averse to clutter I'd at least recommend saving those metal pop bumper yokes. You often find them broken so it's nice to have some spares on hand.

1 week later
#1893 8 years ago

Pop bumper bodies? Not the old style.

#1901 8 years ago

I got you covered on the relay. Actually I have a couple. Maybe you can make a striker out of the switches on one?

1 week later
#1932 8 years ago
Quoted from Shannyman:

Need a backglass for a 1977 Stern Stampede

I bought one some years back from Mayfair amusements. I believe it was a factory second as some of the colors in the clouds were different than production. They may have more?

2 months later
1 month later
#2291 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwhoo:

I could use a bg for a Wing Ding.

I gave some thought to the game you bought (I'm guessing anyway). Seemed like a great deal.

I found this guys website.
https://pinventions.com/tag/pinball/
He does pinball conversions and looks like he is converting a Wing Ding to a dust bowl theme. Maybe he'd sell the Wing Ding glass if he is redoing the art anyway?

#2298 7 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Let the searching commence....
I'm starting to work on a 1947 Bally Ballyhoo flipperless machine. I'm already in need of some parts. If anyone has these or knows of a source for them, I'd love to hear from you. I'm happy to buy them and pay for shipping, of course. Here's what's on the list so far.
First up is this guy. It's like a regular post except it's cut out a bit on top for this bent post. This one is badly broken.

Next is the peg the springs attach to. I'm missing one just below the ball tray.

Of course, as you may have guessed, next is the spring. It takes 4 and the other 3 are all pretty well mangled. This one is rather oxidized but otherwise not bad. They are about 5 inches long hole-to-hole.

I also need a couple of the marbleized posts similar to the red one in that last photo - one in white, one in red and one in blue.
Finally, does anyone have a source for the oval-head screws used in these posts, or any to spare? I need around a dozen. Many of these have been replaced with round head or flat head screws which just look out of place.
Thanks!
Dave

I'm pretty sure I have everything you need except that funky notched post. But you could probably make one from a standard post.

Edit: Oh except the screws. I never seem to have enough hardware.

#2300 7 years ago

None of this is perfect but still very useable. I only have one of those odd flipper looking posts and unfortunately it's blue not yellow.

BallyhooStuff.jpgBallyhooStuff.jpg

#2313 7 years ago

It's definitely a long shot but I will check my parts stash. There is some oddball stuff in there so I guess you never know.

1 month later
#2425 7 years ago

I could use a green lane plastic for a 1960 Dancing Dolls.

DancingDollsLanePlastic.jpgDancingDollsLanePlastic.jpg

1 week later
#2451 7 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Just agreed to pick up a Genco Argentine and I might as well start looking now
I'm going to be needing some of these diamond-shaped bumper posts:

Looks like I'm going to need 4 as the game currently has 2. The others have been replaced by round posts. Yellow would be ideal but I'm not that picky. If anyone has any they're willing to part with, please let me know. Happy to pay for them, of course.
Dave

I have a few of those in different colors but it looks like they all might be longer than what is pictured. I do have a shorter one in blue.

1 month later
#2507 7 years ago

Looks like a score reel unit from a Williams pinball from the same era should work.

These with a little modification? Different coil and removal of the wiper board. it would be nice to see if there is a reel number to verify.
ebay.com link: Williams score reels

1 week later
#2549 7 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Alright, here's a real longshot
All of the bumper skirts on my 1941 Argentine are taco-shaped and unusable as are some of the bodies. Fortunately, most of the caps are good and the two that aren't are plain and available from PBR. I've purchased modern replacements for all this and I think I can hack them to work, but they certainly won't look right. Before I go through the effort of replacing them all, does anyone have any of the following bits they'd be willing to part with?
4 marbled red bumper skirts, ideally with the metal pin at the bottom though I can probably make the all-plastic work.
1 marbled red bumper body - dead bumper not pop bumper.
5 marbled purple bumper skirts with the metal pin at the bottom.
7 marbled green bumper skirts with the metal pin at the bottom.
If anyone also happens to have a stash of marbled bumper bodies, I'd be willing to buy them. 4 red, 7 green and 5 purple would be ideal.
Thanks!
Dave

I may have some of the stuff you need. Hopefully I can remember to dig around and look for you tonight.

Not much luck. It appears I have a ton of red and yellow pin-style bumper skirts. I also have a lot of beige bumper bodies from this era. None if it is perfect but most likely usable.

BumperSkirts.jpgBumperSkirts.jpg

2 weeks later
#2622 7 years ago

True, I'm sure we have all found parts we thought we'd never find. They usually come available immediately after selling said game.

2 weeks later
#2661 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Would like to get one early 60's metal Williams Price Plate That looks like the 25 cent one as seen in the picture but need a 5 or 10 cent one. PM me with condition/price.
TIA,
Ken

I wish someone would reproduce those. Especially in 10 cent configuration...

I actually have a spare but it's in "better than nothing" condition .

#2664 7 years ago

Maybe James Seay would consider it?

1 month later
#2845 7 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Hello there! I've got the pinball bug again. Starting to clean up and repair an Abra Ca Dabra. Before I call PBR and ask, I would rather know.....
What is the length of the red inlane guides? Im not in front of the game to measure them and wont be until it is too late to order parts. Can you help?

Good to see you back.

I asked Dirt on your behalf regarding the inlane guides. His response: "I'm not near my machine right now either. But there are only like three possible lengths and the inlane ones I think are the shortest ones."

#2854 7 years ago

I've had squirrel. It wasn't so bad.

1 month later
#2947 7 years ago

That is much closer but this one has bolts with wingnuts for the hold down. It's in that transition era from woodrail to metal cab. I wonder though if that style could be modified to work.

#2971 7 years ago

It seems like someone 3D printed the cover?

3 weeks later
#3026 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Just had this break tonight removing it due to corrosion which came off a replay Unit from a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin. Replay Unit itself is fine. From what I remember PBR sells these but it is not listed on their website. If Anyone can confirm this I will put a couple on my next order, Part #A-1058.
TIA
Ken

Those darn things break about a 3rd of the time it seems. They are called shoulder screws and PBR should have them.
http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-a1058.jpg

3 weeks later
#3076 7 years ago

I could use the female portion of a jones plug. 20 hole configuration. This is for a 1972 Williams.

#3083 7 years ago
Quoted from RacingPin:

I have the one pictured
Mike V

Ooh, that is perfect. How much shipped to 53534?
Thanks,
Alex

#3110 7 years ago

I wish someone sold solid colored vinyl pop bumper protectors. This Spanish Eyes I recently acquired is really nice overall. The weakness is heavy wear around the pops. DC pops are really cool but that explosive power comes with a cost. Some colored adhesive backed vinyl protectors would be just the ticket.

#3112 7 years ago

Spanish Eyes is the first Williams game to switch from AC to DC power on the pop bumpers. This makes them a lot more powerful. And I thought the older Williams games were pretty snappy.

#3116 7 years ago
Quoted from Briehl:

Couldn't you just buy some colored vinyl and use a compass to cut a circle of it? I assume that 3m vinyl wrap they use on vehicles would be as durable as those mylar rings.

That might work. I didn't want this to get too involved. The game is just filler for the time, although more fun than anticipated. I just thought if there were a quick and easy solution to dress up that area and protect it I'd be interested.

#3119 7 years ago
Quoted from Briehl:

It thought this was a pretty quick and easy fix. Buy a sheet, cut as many circles as you need and stick them down. Short of not doing anything at all, I don't see much beine less involved?

Simple enough I suppose but involves going out and buying the materials and a compass. Then hoping I could cut perfect circles. Ideally somebody with a plotter was making these and I could just buy a few.

I do have a few of those old Wico woodgrain ones but I'm not evil enough to put them down.

2 weeks later
#3175 7 years ago

Is the score reel working. Of course you'd want to fix it but it may still work with a broken (permanently open) EOS switch. This design is more a problem if it doesn't open. Anyway, the reason I ask is the coil looks a bit toasty.

3 months later
#3439 6 years ago

What are my chances of finding a decent Dancing Lady playfield?

1 month later
#3530 6 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I need a score motor for a Williams Saratoga 1948.
Help! anybody?
Thanks, Eric

I think I have a score motor from a Nine Sisters. Which would be Spec. 1329-A according to the Williams parts catalog. The earliest parts catalog on Planetary Pinball starts at 1952 so I'm not sure if it would work.

#3538 6 years ago

Here's my motor. Volts 45, Spec. 1329A. I paid $30 shipped for it some years back from another Pinsider. At the time I though I could use it in a 1960 woodrail. Then realized it wasn't the same specs as what I needed. I'd sell it for $30 shipped if you think you can use it.

1329A (resized).jpg1329A (resized).jpg
1329AB (resized).jpg1329AB (resized).jpg

3 months later
#3711 6 years ago

Maybe? I'd have to dig around. Do you have a pic of something similar?

1 week later
#3759 6 years ago
Quoted from 4Max:

So I'm an idiot:raised playfield, forgot ball was in, broke a drop target on my Target Alpha.
I know PBR has new, but I think a new one would look very out of place, unless I buy 15 - ouch.
Here's my broken one, anyone got one (or even 2, so I have a spare) of similar condition?

I did the same thing on a Drop-A-Card once. I couldn't find a used one and ended up ordering one new. The color match wasn't that obvious but the letter placement was much higher on the new target.

2 months later
#3929 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

To the thread,
Checking if anyone has a lockdown bar for a Bally Mad World, 1964. It looks like the Williams type (think Big Daddy), straight bar with "wings". Top of bar has two coin slots, 10 cents and 25 cents.
Appreciate the help.

I have one but the latch pins are broken off. These would probably do the trick though.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-7408

3 weeks later
#4013 6 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Thought I would share my ad just incase anyone is looking for some older Bally parts from a 1957 Circus
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61925

One of the first machines with multiball. This machine has more value as a complete project. This game is way cooler than the 73 Circus you though you were getting.

3 weeks later
#4086 5 years ago

After cleaning the cabinet, that's one of the first things I do. Pull the mech board and see what treasure is kicking around loose in the bottom of the cabinet. Besides being kind of fun, a lot of times it gives you insight into what issues you're going to run into. Broken switches, missing hardware, burnt fuses etc.

#4088 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

etc = dead rats, mud daubers, old joints, occasionally some change

Usually a bunch of labels and and dirt too. Always fun to find old change. I found a quarter in my recently acquired Flip Flop. Brought the initial investment down 25 cents. Woo Hoo. I found a few silver dimes in an old P&B my uncle gave me.

3 months later
#4395 5 years ago

I have these two coils. Appear to never been used. Seem to be the same oddball style. Marked "P273".

On a separate note I need a Williams Knocker with coil A2-23-750.

P273B (resized).jpgP273B (resized).jpgP273Coils (resized).jpgP273Coils (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4457 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

If it's a Williams game, yes, they are all broken. Gottlieb, on the other hand, appear to hold up better.

Williams got played more. Just kidding, I think the Gottlieb version is a little thicker.

3 months later
#4708 5 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Things I'd love to have: a lathe and the skills to use it.
/Mark

You seem like the type of guy that would master it in a short time.

2 weeks later
#4769 5 years ago

Flippers.com is rarely the cheapest option but sometimes when you need it, you need it.

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/skirt-p-3768

1 month later
#4892 5 years ago

Need a mid 60s Williams score reel for my Big Strike. Actually I only need the circuit board Part #B-6297 (marked 1B-2001-13).

#4894 5 years ago

Ha. Yes, exactly like that. Flippers.com is always nice for hard to find parts. This one should be more common though. If I'm being honest, $20 plus shipping from Canada is more than I hoped to pay.

And I might get lucky and have less soldering on a used one. Here is a pic from another Pinsider that had the same issue in his Big Strike.

BigStrikeBoard (resized).jpgBigStrikeBoard (resized).jpg

#4896 5 years ago

I appreciate you checking for me. Unfortunately that looks like Part # A-7195. I can tell by how the traces are numbered. The 1969 parts manual lists the style I need and the 1971 parts manual lists this style. So the changeover in design must have happened somewhere between 69 and 71. They are similiar enough that it may work. The trace layout is the same but the pads where the contact touches are a bit different. I actually have one in my parts stash. I may try it if I don't source the earlier version.

#4898 5 years ago
Quoted from nomo:

If you don't find what you need, you are welcome to have this one. I can take it apart if you want to see more. Best of luck.

I have one of that style but am grateful for the offer.

#4903 5 years ago

Awesome. PM sent.

5 months later
#5396 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I picked up a 1963 swing along . Was in pretty bad shape but I’m going through and making it nice . It came without legs and I’m not sure what type of legs this style cabinet uses (cabinet has lower part in front). No pics of legs on a game on ipdb . I will just buy new legs that are suitable but I would like to know if they should be the same length in the front and the back . Any suggestions of suitable legs from what is available at pinballlife?[quoted image]

Someone in an older thread confirmed their Shipmates (another Gottlieb drop front cab) used 27" in the front and 31" in the back. Does Pinballlife sell Gottlieb style non-ribbed legs? If so then you could order 2 of each. Otherwise PBR has them.

#5398 4 years ago

I have a spare set of decent 31" at home but no 27".

4 months later
#5812 4 years ago

I have a set of 25" legs. I have owned a couple drop front Williams games that were missing the legs. So when a set came up I paid up a bit thinking I will be ready the next time. Well so far I haven't needed them. I'd consider selling them.

3 months later
#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from JaxGator:

Also looking for an entire backbox for a Little Chief machine

There was one in the backbox lot that was recently sold near Chicago.

1 week later
#6334 3 years ago

Probably have to look in the parts manual to find a part # and go from there. If you don't have a manual I'm sure someone can find that number for you.

6 months later
#7026 3 years ago

Yes, standard tee nut and you can use regular levelers. Something charming about the old style though...

2 months later
#7293 3 years ago

Which ones are these. I know the Williams games use a thicker style and Gottlieb use a thinner style. PBR used to have some of one type. Can't remember which?

2 months later
#7592 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Hello, looking for any machine specific parts to a Gottlieb Subway or Central Park. PM me. If you have been sitting on anything like a backglass, used playfield, or cabinet, now is the time to squeeze my nuts for them. Motivated buyer here... will pay premium prices for good usable parts. Need more Subway parts than Central Park, but I thought I would look for them too while I am at it. Or if anyone can point me to a supplier of recreation Gottlieb BG's or playfields. Seems weird I can buy an art print of these, but an actual usable BG or playfield is hard to find...

Shay lists both backglasses. You will have to check for availability.
http://shayarcadegroup.com/backglasses/

3 weeks later
#7703 2 years ago
Quoted from MH:

I’m looking for a A-1084 #28 gottlieb coil
It’s for my 1962 Sunset.

Pinball Resource is your best source for vintage Gottlieb...

pabst-pbr-me-asap-sticker (resized).jpgpabst-pbr-me-asap-sticker (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#7795 2 years ago

Years back at the Chicagoland show a guy had a big stack of older Gottlieb playfields that I think were NOS. Not heavy hitter titles but could have had something like Sunshine in there. I guess my point is there is always a chance someone has one squirreled away.

2 months later
#7993 2 years ago

Could use 1 Bally 3" score reel with good ink. It was weird, I cleaned them all and had no problems. Except for one. That one the ink wiped right off. See if you can tell which one?

NightRider (resized).jpgNightRider (resized).jpg

1 month later
#8177 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain1:

I need one of these. Do not care what the coin or plays says. From a 1971 Wms...............Yukon.
[quoted image]

Pinball Resource signature part.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.34.41 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-10-19 at 9.34.41 AM (resized).png
3 weeks later
#8269 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Everything shown. Lockdown with end caps & shooter assembly.

I know a guy who has a spare. He'd likely sell it. Just not sure at what price?

1 month later
#8466 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Everyone who works on Gottlieb EMs needs one sooner or later:
http://pbresource.com/news/gtb-a1058.jpg

Yup, may as well order a couple of them. No matter how careful I try to be, I still manage to break one here and there.

3 weeks later
#8520 2 years ago

I need the beachball plastic for Pleasure Isle. I realize this is probably a long shot.

ball-disc (resized).jpgball-disc (resized).jpg
#8522 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I found an entire head for one, so anything is possible.
Doesn't "Big Top" have the same disc in it?

Does it? I didn't know that? I have redrawn the art in Illustrator, so I could make one but would much prefer an original if possible.

1 week later
#8564 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

Hi Alex—I have an extra original from Big Top if you’re still looking.

You do? Very cool. I'm interested.

#8566 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverLiningMan:

You bet. Happy to help. Just happen to have this bit of Unobtanium and it’s nice to be able to find a good home for it.

Oh man, I'm so excited to get this. Thank you!

4 weeks later
#8663 2 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFix:

Looking for some Genco coils.
J-121
J-221
Any and all help appreciated. Pictures for reference.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ugh, every time someone is looking for an old uncommon coil I pull out my old shoe box full of ancient oddballs. I've gotten lucky once in about 25 times digging through it.

OldCoils (resized).jpgOldCoils (resized).jpg

3 months later
#8926 1 year ago

I just acquired a decent 1962 United Bonus Baseball pitch and bat. I haven't looked too closely but the underside of the playfield has been partially stripped/hacked. Finding a wired playfield would make this an easy project.

#8950 1 year ago

Long before 3D printing I had the 1977 EM "Pinball" by Stern. It had a smoked stepper PCB like that and I had no luck finding a replacement. Had high hopes but ended up selling it off as a project. No idea if the new owner got it going.

4 months later
#9273 1 year ago
Quoted from tfduda:Bell shells for early Williams machines and early Gottlieb bell assembly wanted.
First, I am looking for bell shells with diameter of 4" and diameter somewhere between 2-1/2 and 2-7/8" for early 1950s Williams machines. These are for two missing bell shells from a Williams Nifty (1950) (that are shown below in photo of a machine that has them--photo from ipdb). I haven't been able to confirm the size of the smaller bell shell but based on the length of the armature on the stepper (and rough calculations of sizes from the photo), it looks like it has a diameter somewhere between 2-1/2 and 2-7/8" or so.
[quoted image]
Second, I am also reviving an older post from a few years back for a 5" bell assembly for a 1953 Gottlieb Grand Slam as shown in the photo below (photo is from a 1954 Gottlieb that has the correct striker assembly in it).
[quoted image]
Pinball Resource has a reproduction of a newer version of this assembly (see http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-b9359.jpg), but this newer assembly is too large for where it needs to go in Grand Slam (right behind the 10k stepper). The main difference between the one that was originally on Grand Slam and the reproduction is how they are mounted in the backbox--the newer one is mounted off the board (with four screws) while the correct one is mounted nearly flush to the board (with two screws).
Here's a photo (from ipdb) that shows the bell assembly in a Grand Slam.
[quoted image]

Been saving these 4" bells for quite awhile. Would let them go.
IMG_0234 (resized).jpgIMG_0234 (resized).jpgIMG_0236 (resized).jpgIMG_0236 (resized).jpg

7 months later
#9670 10 months ago

I had someone ask me about that recently too. Funny with all the coin door reproduction parts that doesn't seem to be available anywhere? I flipped through the old Gottlieb part book and didn't see it in there either. Although I there is a possibility it's line listed toward the back.

2 months later
#9840 8 months ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

This is a long shot. I need the metal disc with the 3 screw holes in the center of my Gottlieb World Fair. I wanted to get rid of the pitting so I took it to be chrome plated. My plater now can’t find it.
[quoted image]

I don't know if it helps but it looks like the same disc used to mount the beach ball animation wheel in Big Top and Pleasure Isle.

#9842 8 months ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

Behind the backglass? I’m looking for pictures.

Yes.

BeachBallPlastic (resized).jpgBeachBallPlastic (resized).jpg
#9857 7 months ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

AlexF any chance you can take that part out of your game and scan it? The piece underneath is impossible for me to remove.

It's always hard to say no when asked for a pinball favor. With that said, it's fairly involved to get to with the glass in. I'd have to move another machine to pull out the game. Drop the back panel, reach down in there with a short screw driver to get it off. Hopefully without dropping them down. Not to mention I don't have access to a flatbed scanner these days.

#9869 7 months ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Any 1966 Williams machine should have 28 1/2" non-ribbed chrome legs. I'm not an expert but I have never heard of 25" legs. Do you have a low ceiling where your machine is placed?

Drop front Williams games with the big multi-denomination coin door have 25" legs on the front. They can be hard to find.

3 months later
#10116 4 months ago

I think Pinball Rescue in Australia used to sell the background. Sadly they are no longer in business.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Cabinet parts
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread?tu=alexf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.