Topic Stats

• 5,876 posts
  • 555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Murphdom
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,758 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0033 (resized).JPG
2020-01-08_12-02-46 (resized).jpg
canon03092019 041 (resized).JPG
4c219ef0b0082086061a4aeae762976b4d09c636 (resized).jpg
twinhoc2 (resized).jpg
2709F37F-DF6A-4562-8027-86031EF03E3A (resized).jpeg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_2 (resized).jpg
Gottlieb_lockdown_slide_1 (resized).jpg
Parts Needed (resized).jpg
Parts Needed1 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_20200113_065559 (resized).jpg
DSC00736 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200110_152544172 (resized).jpg

There are 5876 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 118.
#451 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

meSz,
How about these. If so pm me your address and they are coming your way.
SteveJ

50v meters.JPG 8 KB

Steve,
Appreciate the offer. DirtFlipper just sent me pictures of the ones in his Skill-Roll machine (see picture below). So if you don't mind I am going to use your's as a back-up if I don't find original ones. (thanks again)!

PlayMeter1.JPG PlayMeter2.JPG
#452 5 years ago

Need GTB thin shaft ball lifter parts A-3920 A-3921 A-3923

balllifter.jpg

#453 5 years ago

Posted over on rgp:

Bad Bob

Cando, ND. Possible delivery to Chicagoland. Nov. 14-15.

I have the following pinball heads for sale. Some are missing the BG, boards or displays. $125. ea.

GTB
Joker Poker, Solar Ride, Target Pool, Cleopatra x2, Jungle, Close Encounters, Countdown, Dancing Dolls EM,
World Beauties EM.

BLY
8Ball x2, Future Spa, Strikes & Spares, Mr. Mrs. Pac-Man, Pinball Magic, 6M$Man x2, Joust EM.

WMS
Space Mission, Black Knight, Fire Power, Pit Stop EM.

Stern
Stars, Big Game.

Chicago Coin
Royal Flash.

Also have an unknown head. EM, 4 player, 5 score reels each player.

#454 5 years ago

Ken, I have that ball lift assy for you. Red knob.

I'm in Houston this weekend so I can have it for you in ft worth week after next.

--Jeff

#455 5 years ago

I could use a decent original "Kings & Queens" backglass. If you've replaced yours with a repop, and want to sell your original, I'd be interested (if it's reasonably decent). Obviously, the better it is, the more I'd be willing to pay for it. Thanks.

#456 5 years ago

got one not to bad, I have kept worse
was keeping it as backup

20130910_112212.jpg 20130910_112236.jpg
#457 5 years ago

Anyone going to the Houston Arcade Show (http://www.arcadecenter.com/) that would be willing to look for a few parts for me? The parts I am after are:

Lamp fixture for Chicago Coin Rebound Shuffleboard (apologies for the poor picture but I took it off ebaY)
Play meters (2) out of Bally Skill-Roll

I placed pictures on this post before but posted them below again. I have two people that will look for me at the Chicago show but figured I would see if I can get a few people to look for me at the Houston show!!

IMG_3944[1].JPG PlayMeter1.JPG
#458 5 years ago

Nope. No spare parts found. Sorry.

2 weeks later
#459 5 years ago

Does anyone have any of the Bally Apron decals that the guys in AU were making -with the dancing figure from 1971 era?

#460 5 years ago

Looking for a Williams Zig Zag back glass & a friend is looking for a Bally Hi-Deal back glass. Buy or trade.

#461 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally ball gate wire. From 1970-1973 type games. I need the u shaped wire.

Picture of a good one below of what I need.

image.jpg
#462 5 years ago

Looking for a pair of checkerd flag spinners for a Gottlieb Super Soccer

#463 5 years ago

Looking to see if anybody has a decent Trade Winds backglass they might be willing to part with.

#464 5 years ago

I know they're hard to find but I need a 1960's era Williams Lockbar endcap.... Right side.
Il also gladly take a set or even a full Lockbar if someone has one, but a right side cap would do.

I fell in love with a Williams Heat Wave and picked up a dirty but working example. I'm going to give it a good cleanup and this is the only part I need for it.

Thanks.

#465 5 years ago

It would be nice if someone remade those lockdown bars.

#466 5 years ago

I'm on the hunt for small switch parts for relay switches and for coin door switches like the photos below. I will take complete complete switch stacks, or even just spare blades.

IMG_1021.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg

I am also looking for a green slanted "advance" pop cap.

DSCF1429.JPG

I will try and check back but please pm if you can help. Thanks!

#467 5 years ago

Pinball Resource will have your pop bumper cap.

#468 5 years ago

Hopefully some of you EM guys also collect the odd bagatelle.
I grabbed a nice 1932 Bally Ballyhoo. It's missing price cards/decals... looks unfinished

If anyone has one and could hook me up with a high quality photo or (even better) a scan, I'd really appreciate it. Mine is set up for nickels BTW.

Thanks!

#469 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Pinball Resource will have your pop bumper cap.

nah, not in the correct color/style. i'd also like one with a bit of patina as i don't plan on replacing any other plastics and don't want it to stand out.

#470 5 years ago
Quoted from Robotoes:

nah, not in the correct color/style. i'd also like one with a bit of patina as i don't plan on replacing any other plastics and don't want it to stand out.

Sorry for putting out bad info. Looks like the best you can do, short of finding an original, is get a replacement PBR cap with no art on the center and make and apply a decal.

Good luck in your search.

#471 5 years ago

That game has some odd caps. I think MikeO is right. Get a blank one and make a decal.

#472 5 years ago

You might call Steve and ask if he can hot stamp a plain green cap for you. Now that he has the hot stamp tooling in new York maybe he can make one for you.

#473 5 years ago
Quoted from EMPins:

You might call Steve and ask if he can hot stamp a plain green cap for you. Now that he has the hot stamp tooling in new York maybe he can make one for you.

No stamping needed if the cap is plain. The stamping tool is only used for the design or text on the center portion of the cap.

#474 5 years ago

Still looking for this missing bracket for my Triple Strike

IMG_2401.JPG IMG_2402.JPG
#475 5 years ago

I'm trying to find a Gottlieb chime unit for my Super Soccer project.

I have a really nice Williams chime unit for trade (plus/minus cash) if anyone is interested.

Mike

#476 5 years ago

Still looking for this missing bracket for my Triple Strike

Vanapult - Check with Chris at St Louis Ball Bowler. I think he might have the part you are looking for.

#477 5 years ago

Looking for Armature Plate for Gottlieb mini-stepper:

Armature2.jpg

#478 5 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Armature2.jpg 4 KB

PBR should have that. I've bought it from them in the past.

#479 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

PBR should have that. I've bought it from them in the past.

Talked to them yesterday. No longer carry it.

#480 5 years ago

Not a good sign when Steve is exhausting stock.

#481 5 years ago

Its not like he's reproducing this piece...I should have that piece

#482 5 years ago

Glad I bought a spare last year.

#483 5 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Armature2.jpg 4 KB

Yeah, Steve has been out of those for a little while now. I've only been able to get the corresponding nylon gears... no plate

In other news. I found an early 60's williams lockbar (with endcaps), but the seller wants $100 plus $30 shipping
Still hoping to find just the right hand side end cap.

#484 5 years ago

Williams 2 for 1 deal!

I want to trade someone for one of these in good condition. * QUARTER -3 PLAYS (red -original or new is fine) -no bulb burn

I will give you two of the following in good condition for trade.

* 2 PLAYS - QUARTER (yellow-both originals marked with part numbers) -Good Condition with no bulb burns

UPDATE: No takers so I went ahead and ordered one from PBR so this item is no longer needed.

Thanks,

Ken

williams - Quarter 3 plays plate.jpg
Williams 2 plays quarter plate.jpg

#485 5 years ago

Longshot, but I could use the right slingshot plastic and decent backglass for a 1960 Gottlieb Texan.

#486 5 years ago

I need a coin mechanism, hopefully 5 cent ABT (slide type) but a 10 cent will be OK.

Thanks

Bill

#487 5 years ago

Looking to buy GTB Card Wiz glass

#488 5 years ago

Looking for a 1969 or there about Williams Play Meter. My wires to the missing meter are 2 black wires and one colored and my machine runs on 50 volts.

Ken

#489 5 years ago

I could use a Cinderella backglass

--Jeff

#490 5 years ago

Not holding out alot of hope but I would love to find a Williams Wild Card head out there somewhere... I have the headless cabinet from my St Louis trip and I'd love to get Wild Card back up and playing again.... Maybe somebody has a damaged cabinet or sorely trashed PF and would be willing to part with the head- don't even need a good BG- I found one in the hopes of getting a head someday......

#491 5 years ago

Looking for the metal triangle piece that goes to a Ball Count Stepper on a 1975 Gottlieb single player. It's basically a big weighted washer. It's the one where the 3 screws go into it shown in the close up photo and you can actually see the outline of the old one.

Mine was missing when I bought it, but works fine, just like having a complete original setup if possible.

Update 12/20/14: Do not need this part anymore thanks to boilerman for supplying one for me.

Ken

ACD Ball Count Stepper 001.JPG
ACD Ball Count Stepper 002.JPG

#492 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for the metal triangle piece that goes to a Ball Count Stepper on a 1975 Gottlieb single player. It's basically a big weighted washer. It's the one where the 3 screws go into it shown in the close up photo and you can actually see the outline of the old one.
Mine was missing when I bought it, but works fine, just like having a complete original setup if possible.
Ken

ACD Ball Count Stepper 001.JPG 187 KB

ACD Ball Count Stepper 002.JPG 171 KB

let me check but I am sure I have one, I have a box of steppers

#493 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Ken

found one pm me your address and I will send it off asap

I need two of these bumper caps
I would rather have old ones to match the other 7 doesn't have to be perfect but not trashed
if needed I can reink

20141212_193838.jpg 20141212_193857.jpg
#494 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

found one pm me your address and I will send it off asap

PM sent.

Thanks Sooo much!

Ken

#495 5 years ago

Well, yet another request.

My 1975 Gottlebb Abra Ca Dabra has only 1 broken Playfield Plastic and I do not want to buy a whole new set, so does anyone happen to have a spare in good condition?

It is the small bottom left plastic.

Thanks,

Ken

Abra ca dabra parts 001.JPG
#496 5 years ago

Ken not sure if you're aware but Abra is one of the few games that you can get partial sets for from Pinball Rescue.

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Abra_Ca_Dabra.html

#497 5 years ago
Quoted from jasonsmith:

Ken not sure if you're aware but Abra is one of the few games that you can get partial sets for from Pinball Rescue.

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Abra_Ca_Dabra.html

Thanks for reminding me of that Jason. If no one ends up having a used spare then I guess I will go that route down the road.

Ken

#498 5 years ago

I wish pinball rescue would do more partial sets, many game only ever have one or two bad plastics but you are forced to buy the whole set.
as far as your plastic I highly doubt you find anyone with a good one, they are always broken.
just send the 20 you won't be sorry they do great work
shipping is the only killer I always try to wait until I need a few things to offset the high shipping

#499 5 years ago

A few years ago, the guys from Pinball Rescue sent out a message asking what individual plastics (or left/right pairs) should they consider reproducing. I suggested a few; mostly those which cover large drop target banks (such as "El Dorado"/ "Gold Strike", "Dimension"/ "2001", and "Lucky Hand"/ "Jacks Open") because these are often broken while the others tend to remain intact. I also suggested the center plastic on Williams "Full House"/ "Top Hand", which covers the "slot machine" reels. I guess this is one they will never do now that they can no longer sell reproduction parts for Williams games. I'm glad they're offering the small plastics on "Abra Ca Dabra" which always seem to be broken.

#500 5 years ago

I noticed the Gottlieb 78 parts catalogue lists C-11444 electric ball shooter kit. Has anyone seen one of these kits, seen a machine with one installed or has a pic pls. Thks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, DE
€ 8.40
Machine - For Sale
Shelburne Falls, MA
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 5876 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 118.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside