Topic Stats

• 5,603 posts
  • 529 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 135 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,679 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg-6 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20191015_215904 (resized).jpg
DSCN6478 (resized).JPG
DSCN6479 (resized).JPG
A968E1F3-818B-4966-985E-8BC475E05B28 (resized).jpeg
CB5406D4-102A-424E-B7FA-CBC29DC099DB (resized).jpeg
FDA38128-E9BC-42E3-AF96-F9D1CED3DBDC (resized).jpeg
DSCN2169 (resized).JPG
P1170275 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_IMG_8241 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8244 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
20191009_090141 (resized).jpg
IMG_3335 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

need the following

Quoted from way2wyrd:

winning lottery ticket

--Jeff

Winning Lottery Ticket?

Heck, those are a dime a dozen!

I misplaced mine and if I find it I will just give it to you Jeff.

Ken

#21 5 years ago

I need a complete original cash box for my Sonic Prospector. The Williams ones are too wide.

Ken

2 weeks later
#167 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was patched up many times over. There must be a reason for this. i am not ready to give up yet. Somebody slap me.

It's a simple fix o-din.

Just replace the Head, Playfield, and Cabinet and when you are done with that it may just need a fuse.

Ken

#222 5 years ago

Not a pinball part per say that I am looking for but rather an original pinball flyer for a 1962 Williams King Pin.

I collect flyers for all my pinball machines I have owned, past & present and this is the only one still eluding me.

PM me if you got one with condition and price.

Thanks,

Ken

1 month later
#293 5 years ago

I could use a couple Spinners in great condition for a 1977 Sonic Prospector. The decals on mine are pretty chewed up.

Ken

#294 5 years ago

Could use 1 correct pop bumper cap for a 1975 Williams Triple Strike in good condition. Same used on a 1974 Williams Star Pool. Green 100 point. Mine has the wrong one and PBR does not make them.

IPDB example: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2652&picno=24628

*UPDATE 8/17/04: Found the part thanks to o-din so cancel this request*

Ken

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

With all the complaints about USPS, I still think they might be the better choice

I Never had a problem with items shipped Fed-Ex.

Ken

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Could use 1 correct pop bumper cap for a 1975 Williams Triple Strike in good condition. Same used on a 1974 Williams Star Pool. Green 100 point. Mine has the wrong one and PBR does not make them.

IPDB example: http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2652&picno=24628

*UPDATE 8/17/04: Found the part thanks to o-din so cancel this request*

Ken

Thanks once again to o-din for tracking a source for me to get the part.

Edit 8/21/14: part arrived today as described by seller, I'm totally happy with the purchase.

Ken

3 months later
#484 4 years ago

Williams 2 for 1 deal!

I want to trade someone for one of these in good condition. * QUARTER -3 PLAYS (red -original or new is fine) -no bulb burn

I will give you two of the following in good condition for trade.

* 2 PLAYS - QUARTER (yellow-both originals marked with part numbers) -Good Condition with no bulb burns

UPDATE: No takers so I went ahead and ordered one from PBR so this item is no longer needed.

Thanks,

Ken

williams - Quarter 3 plays plate.jpg
Williams 2 plays quarter plate.jpg

#488 4 years ago

Looking for a 1969 or there about Williams Play Meter. My wires to the missing meter are 2 black wires and one colored and my machine runs on 50 volts.

Ken

#491 4 years ago

Looking for the metal triangle piece that goes to a Ball Count Stepper on a 1975 Gottlieb single player. It's basically a big weighted washer. It's the one where the 3 screws go into it shown in the close up photo and you can actually see the outline of the old one.

Mine was missing when I bought it, but works fine, just like having a complete original setup if possible.

Update 12/20/14: Do not need this part anymore thanks to boilerman for supplying one for me.

Ken

ACD Ball Count Stepper 001.JPG
ACD Ball Count Stepper 002.JPG

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

found one pm me your address and I will send it off asap

PM sent.

Thanks Sooo much!

Ken

#495 4 years ago

Well, yet another request.

My 1975 Gottlebb Abra Ca Dabra has only 1 broken Playfield Plastic and I do not want to buy a whole new set, so does anyone happen to have a spare in good condition?

It is the small bottom left plastic.

Thanks,

Ken

Abra ca dabra parts 001.JPG
#497 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonsmith:

Ken not sure if you're aware but Abra is one of the few games that you can get partial sets for from Pinball Rescue.

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Abra_Ca_Dabra.html

Thanks for reminding me of that Jason. If no one ends up having a used spare then I guess I will go that route down the road.

Ken

#505 4 years ago

A Big Thank You to boilerman for the Gottlieb Ball Count Stepper Washer and to pinhead52 for some very nice Score Reels both for my 1975 Abra Ca Dabra. The game looks good and now functions 100%.

Ken

#507 4 years ago

Still looking for a 50 volt Total Play Meter for my 1969 Williams Phantom Gun game. It was missing from the game when I bought it.

Nothing on eBay and I even contacted PBR to see if they had some old ones lying around but they said they only had the 24 volt ones and questioned me if I was sure it was 50 volts.

My transformer clearly states 50 volts and I believe this was right before they went to 24 volts.

Ken

#516 4 years ago

So here is a new request that will finish up my 1977 Sonic Prospector.

I need a single male Jones Plug as the brown plug to the replay settings only has 1 plug and it should have a second coming off of it as well but was missing. Without it I cannot set the replay score properly according to the Score Card. The 3rd picture shows a wire someone used to jump it.

Note: Sonic uses the standard Jones Plug so Gottlieb, Williams, etc. will work.

Update 12/28/14: got the part from way2wyrd and is no longer needed. Thanks again Jeff.

Ken

Prospector Jones Plug 001.JPG
Prospector Jones Plug 002.JPG
Prospector Jones Plug 003.JPG

#518 4 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Ken,
I got one for you.
Ill be up in Ft worth this weekend and all new years week. Come play the Airway at the Downtown place and pick it up

--Jeff

Sounds good Jeff.

PM me your Fort Worth address and I will try to make it over sometime between the 26th-28th.

Ken

#532 4 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Ken,
I got one for you.
Ill be up in Ft worth this weekend and all new years week. Come play the Airway at the Downtown place and pick it up

--Jeff

Got the part yesterday thanks to Jeff. It was super fun playing his 1933 Airway as well!

Ken

1 week later
#648 4 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Here are some of my spares

I could use a Gottlieb Shooter rod and bezel in good condition for my Abra Ca dabra. All my parts are painted which tells me they are shot. I can buy the rest of what I need from PBR but I don't think they offer these new. PM sent.

Ken

Gottlieb late style shooter rod and bezel 001.JPG

#650 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Actually pbr will sell you the complete assembly for $28,

Thanks for the offer Ken.

I will just pick it up from PBR new as I now know they are available and I will get the other coin door parts from them as well. Looks like my ACD will be in for a paint job down the road if you are up for it.

Ken

2 weeks later
#667 4 years ago

Looking for a Credit Wheel Number Reel for a 1975 Williams. I think all the 70's wheels should work and maybe late 60's. I just need the Number Reel as mine is missing. Must have been an Operator making sure it does not go back out on a route.

Update 2/4/2015: Got one from Jeff, Thanks buddy!

Ken

2 weeks later
#705 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking for a Credit Wheel Number Reel for a 1975 Williams. I think all the 70's wheels should work and maybe late 60's. I just need the Number Reel as mine is missing. Must have been an Operator making sure it does not go back out on a route.

Update 2/4/2015: Got one from Jeff, Thanks buddy!

Ken

2 weeks later
#742 4 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I am in need of the springs used for the kicker arms in a Melody/Sing Along machine.

I would just go down to your local Hardware Store (Ace, True Value, etc) as they usually have a large selection of springs and I have always found one that would work for whatever application, sometimes with a little modification needed on my part.

Ken

2 weeks later
#788 4 years ago

Could use a 70's Gottlieb Coin Door bracket which is located on the inside of the door. May have been used on 60's models as well single or Multiplayer, so fairly common. I believe it keeps the Lock Down Bar Latch Handle secure when the Coin Door is closed. One of my machines was missing this when I bought it.

Update: 3/6/2015 - Got one coming from a Pinsider, Thanks Again John_in_NC.

Ken

Gottlieb coin door bracket 003.JPG

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I rarely see those on coin doors (maybe once or twice). However, it's the same bracket that's used to hold down the spring-loaded end of the credit unit in the backbox too, if that helps locate one.

Good to know Dirt. I did notice they used it on the back of my Credit Unit as you said. Not sure if they were really that important for the Coin Door but I figured if someone had one laying around I would use it.

Ken

#793 4 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Mike Chestnut is very backed up

Maybe time to hit a Restroom?

Just saying........................

Ken

#803 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I am wanting to obtain the coin lockout mechanism for a Gottlieb 70s EM pls. This includes x2 mounting brackets (A11637), armature (A11639), the coil holding bracket which is shown but not listed in 76/78 parts catalogues, spring A557 and if possible hairpins & retaining rings.

Pinball Resource should have those items as I bought them myself a couple of years ago, although it may be a bit pricey to ship them down under, but at least you have that option.

Ken

#808 4 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

That was good advice Ken. Jimmy PBR got back to me very quickly & confirmed PBR has the items and I have placed an order for those and many other parts. Jimmy also confirmed that part GTB A557 which is referred to in the GTB 1978 catalogue as a 'spring' is actually an "interlock relay housing with arm + spring" which is the specific part I also required.

Cool they still have all those parts Wayne. I bought them a couple years ago for a Gottlieb Bank Shot that had no internals on the Coin Door and got all the parts from PBR and private sources and before long it was taking coins again.

Ken

1 month later
#954 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Strange World?

Why now to think of it... yes it is Alex.

Ken

2 months later
#1122 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Need 3 10 sided reels (decagon) for a KingOfDiamonds..

Kind of blows me away that someone has not even reproduced at least the various Gottlieb Score Reels by now. There are some folks that need them for replacement because they cracked/broke, or the numbers are shot, but I think what is missed is that there are a whole lot of other folks who want new ones because theirs is yellowed and dingy after 40+ years. I would buy new sets to replace my dingy yellow Gottlieb ones in a heartbeat if they were available at a fair price.

Just my 2 cents yet once again.

Ken

#1125 4 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Yeah I've got the spring and clapper, just can't figure out where to get that little bell. Heard it is smaller than 3".

Thanks for the pic, that's closest I've seen to a part number anyway.

Quoted from AlexF:

PBR doesn't carry the smaller Williams match bell. I think it's 2.75"?

Hells Bells, You might find them here:

http://norkro.com/collections/repair-parts

http://timesavers.com/c-325497-clock-repair-replacement-parts-bellsgongschime-rodshammers-related-bells.html

http://www.rnhorological.co.uk/bells.htm

Ken

#1126 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Enough killed off games to supply us . There is a set of 4 on ebay...$80 ouch

Problem is most of those Used ones are as yellowed as the ones I have now.

Ken

1 week later
#1165 4 years ago

Does PBR sell the small stainless nails that are used for the stainless ball rail guides on the Playfield? If so part #? Price ea?

TIA,

Ken

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

you mean the short spiral nails? Nope. I have the earlier nails, call eustation pins

Yea, the short ones. Thanks for the info Ken. I'll check the local hardware store Monday too.

Quoted from newmantjn:

Actually, they do:
http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Siderail Nails

The nails used to re-attach the siderails on your game.

GTB-FA-701

$0.18ea

Those are actually too long for the Ball Rail Guides on the Playfield Todd, those at PBR are for the side rails of the cabinet as I already have a bunch of those. Thanks for checking though.

Ken

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

small stainless nails that are used for the stainless ball rail guides on the Playfield

Quoted from pinhead52:

you mean the short spiral nails? Nope.

Bought a bag of these in case other folks are looking for something that will work. Could not find the spiral type as they are 1/2" or longer which is too long. Apparently I will have a lifetime supply.

ebay.com link

Edit 7/9/15: Just got my order today and these will Not work as the length is fine but the width is just too small for the application. There goes $21.00 and onward to another solution.

Ken

#1178 4 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

Do you have a link for the "too long" nails? I have a lot of shortening tools.

I don't have a link but I remember seeing 5/8"ones somewhere online, but if you are cutting them down anyway I would just buy the 3/4" PBR ones.

Ken

#1188 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Looking for two inserts off a parted out Gottlieb game. These are for my 1975 QuickDraw, but I would think these would be fairly common on quite a few games. They are the 1 inch white opaque circular inserts with "A" on one and "C" on the other. As shown in the pictures. I have two cracked ones and want to replace them.

PBR has some lettered inserts but I am not sure what size, either 3/4" or 1".

Ken

#1191 4 years ago

I found a brand new 1" "C" from PBR. The letter is not as thick as the original but if you have a steady hand I am sure you could fill it in.

I do not have an "A" but have an "F" which the game does not use.

If you want the "C" PM me your address info and it is yours.

Ken

Sky_Jump_Misc_1_008.jpg

1 month later
#1306 4 years ago

Looking for a complete Williams Coin Door Lock Coil Assembly that operates the slide bar that actuates the coin mechs. Nothing on ebay. Doesn't have to have a good coil as I can buy that.

First picture is the one that is missing and the second picture is what I am looking for.

Edit 8/23/15: Never mind, just bought a whole coin door that has the part I need.

TIA

Ken

Williams_Phantom_Gun_II_missing_coil_armature_001.jpg
Williams_Phantom_Gun_II_missing_coil_armature_002.jpg

#1308 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I might have that. I picked up a spare used door for my Aztec a few years back. Will check, but I am leaving for a wedding now. Should have an answer tomorrow.
Dasvis

Thanks for taking a look when you get the chance.

Ken

#1309 4 years ago

I know this is a long shot but looking for a 1969 Williams Phantom Gun Game Front Lower Panel. If I can't find one used from a parted game I will just build a new one from scratch.

First pic is without, second pic is with one.

TIA

Ken

Phantom_Gun_II_front_panel_missing_001.jpg

Phantom_Gun_II_front_panel_missing_002.jpg

#1311 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

No luck Ken, all I had was just the old bent up door skin.

Thanks again for taking a look dasvis. Note: I ended up buying a whole coin door today that has the part so I am good to go now.

Ken

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

if you do chrome the rest of the stuff, you end up with, as I believe Tim Arnold calls them, a Herb Silvers Chrome Whore.

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

EM-PINMAN want me to chrome the top arch and bottom apron on Surfer for you? You could win best mod at TPF

If they are in good shape I will pass. The aprons I like painted and in good condition.

Quoted from CactusJack:

Don't forget the Side Rails, Coin Insert Bezel, Strike Plate and Lock down bar. If you're gunna do it, do it right!

I guess I just a limited chrome whore.

Ken

1 week later
#1368 4 years ago

Looking for these 2 parts ASAP as I am currently in the middle of a restoration.

One (1) Williams 4" Score Reel only with GOOD numbers

One (1) Williams score wheel coil holding bracket (old style) It is the part that is tilted to one side in the picture.

see pictures. PM me with condition and price.

TIA

Ken

Update 9/5/15: Found both parts so I am good to go.

Phantom_Gun_II_Misc_2_025.jpg
Phantom_Gun_II_Misc_2_023.jpg

2 weeks later
#1431 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

got the body, no head?

We'll get the local team on it right away

Ken

walker-texas-ranger.jpg

#1461 4 years ago

Yep. Metal to Metal.

Ken

4 weeks later
#1575 3 years ago
Quoted from Pugsley:

I have a United Skippy bowler and its missing the plunger for the bell. Does anybody know where I can get one for it? Thanks

Just buy a Knocker Plunger from PBR and cut to size. I had to do that for a Williams Klondike Chime Bar, same as you would for a bell.

http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html

Ken

#1586 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Need this broken part (plunger?) from a 1964 Williams "Palooka".

PBR seems to sell rebuild kits only and the flippers work well enough that I don't think they need to be rebuilt.

Bruce

PBR has just the new "Link Material" that you cut to size for your repair.

http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

Ken

2 weeks later
#1656 3 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

I'm looking for a Chicago coin coin door for a shoot out gun game. This door was used on many Chicago coin games.

Luckily they come up on eBay quite a lot so I am sure you will find one soon.

Ken

#1659 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I'm looking for a chime unit for my 1972 Williams Swinger. Mine's pretty rough.

A lot of that you can clean up with some elbow grease and as far as the hold down rod you are missing on top of the chime simply cut a wire clothes hanger to size and loop the end with some needle nose pliers and you will be in business gain. The width of your new rod will be the same as original and look great. Burned coil? Just buy a new one from PBR.

Ken

#1666 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

said hanger in place is broken off.

Sorry, could not tell from the picture. Might be best as you said just to find another good one and save your old one for spare parts. If a loop holder ever breaks on your second one, you told take a loop holder off your parts chime unit and with a mini Tig welder apply the loop piece to your 2nd (newer) chime unit.

Ken

1 week later
#1720 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Still trying to locate a Williams Chime Box,

Your wish has been granted!

ebay.com link » Williams Oxo Pinball Machine Chime Unit

Ken

#1732 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I need a chime unit for SWINGER (the unit WITHOUT a tub and coils in the middle).

Actually you need the one with the tub as others have stated that your unit was a make shift to accommodate your broken parts.

Ken

3 weeks later
#1823 3 years ago

Pulled a bonehead move and Misplaced a couple mid 70's Gottlieb L-Brackets that attach to the Backbox that keeps the Backglass from falling backwards. Anyone got a couple from a parted out game they want to sell? I'll take the screws if you have them too.

TIA,

Ken

Gottlieb_bracket_002_(resized).JPG

#1826 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Speaking of that "L" bracket, what are you guys using on the front side instead of that crappy foam that Gottlieb used?

PBR Beer Seal.

Ken

#1827 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

got you covered

Thanks Ken

Ken

#1866 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

got you covered

Thanks again for the parts Ken. It was fun playing your games today too.

Ken

#1878 3 years ago
Quoted from TomT:

I need a late Williams em knocker the one in my Hot Tip is missing.

This one should be about the same as your missing one.

ebay.com link » Star Pool 74 Williams Pinball Machine Free Game Slammer Knocker Mechanism

Ken

3 weeks later
#1957 3 years ago
Quoted from frankg:

Anyone know where I could find the metal 'hole guard' for my Gottlieb Pioneer(Spirit of 76/New York)? It's located in the centre of the playfield around the kick-out hole. I sourced PBR but the part is not available. They do have one listed in the game specific section for Fast Draw/Quick Draw (A5891) but they tell me it's not the same one?
Any help would be appreciated.
Frank

Pinball Resource has them:

Metal Hole Guard

GTB-A5891

$8.35ea

http://www.pbresource.com/FastDraw.html

Ken

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from frankg:

See my original post ... I referenced that hole guard when they told me the one I needed is no longer available and they also told me it was not the same one. I would think they would have told me that the one used for Fast Draw would have worked?
Thanks

oops. Sorry.

Someone should have one as enough of these games have been parted out over the years.

1 month later
#2058 3 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Has anyone ever had an EM back door made by a metal shop? Cost?

Most likely $30.00. Then take it to a locksmith and the have them punch the hole for the lock for $10.00 or you can just buy the punch yourself.

Ken

1 week later
#2082 3 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

I got this busted rollover button from a Toledo. Can anyone spare me one or two of them?

PBR has them but not in RED. You can always change them all out for the ORANGE ones so they all match if you cannot find used red ones:

http://www.pbresource.com/rollobut.htm

Ken

#2086 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Weren't the originals orange to begin with? So the replacements from PBR should be just fine?

Williams used both Red and Orange, his are the red ones.

Ken

1 month later
#2194 3 years ago

Looking for an adjusting/limit pin/nut or 2 for a Williams Credit Wheel. If you have a junked out Credit Wheel and have this part PM me as I have 2 good units missing them.

The one in the picture is of the permanent pin but the adjusting one looks similar except it has a flat screwdriver head.

TIA,

Ken

Edit: Never mind, I will just make my own as I want these now.

DSC08969_(resized).JPG

#2201 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll look when I get home.

Thanks for looking o-din but don't worry about it as I am going to the hardware store Friday because I want this done right away and will make my own which will be as good as original, just a bolt, nut, and some heat shrink tape and all will be well in the land of EM pinball.

Ken

#2204 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Isn't that 5-40 thread on those?

Not sure but I have one that fits from a switch stack but is a fine thread and the gear takes a course thread so I will find out Friday at the hardware store what size it is when I get the new ones and get back to you.

Ken

#2209 3 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

Looking for a the plastic cover on the slot machine unit for a Williams Jackpot.

Definitely your best bet to find one at a great price and new to boot.

Ken

#2232 3 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Anyone ever trim a 2" lane guide to make it open on one side .

Coping Saw, then file down to smooth edges.

Ken

3 weeks later
#2272 3 years ago

Need just One 1" Marbled Purple Playfield Post for 1956 Gottlieb. Finishing a Shopout on a Classy Bowler. This is for the middle post between the Flippers, I have a white one in it's place for now.
TIA,
Ken

Purple_Post_(resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Edit: Playfield Post no longer needed Thanks to Pinhead52!

2 months later
#2445 3 years ago

Still looking for just "one" 1 inch marbled purple post from a 1950's Gottlieb......anyone?
Purple_Post_(resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Edit: Post no longer needed Thanks to Pinhead52!

#2447 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken, I have 4-5 purple to choose from...come on by

Sounds good Ken, maybe Sunday if you are around.

Thanks,

Ken

#2450 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken, I have 4-5 purple to choose from...come on by

Thanks Again to Pinhead52 for the purple post which I picked up today.

Ken

3 weeks later
#2499 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i need a bell and clapper from a bally 0-9 unit. the bell i could just use a repro but i really need a clapper

Where do you get a Bally repro Bell Clapper? I only saw PBR with the Gottlieb and Williams one and they are totally different and will not work.

4 weeks later
#2565 3 years ago

Looking to buy a good Williams Ball Lift Guide Part #1B-2573 (Gottlieb calls them a Banana Cut Liner). None on eBay. Someone decided to slice mine on top to possibly make the ball lift better? Brilliant.

DSC09956 (resized).JPGDSC09957 (resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Never Mind, these will be available NEW in the near future from Pinball Life.

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Does the GTB part work? I have an extra...

Thanks for the offer Ken but it does not. Gottlieb part #C-4564 is way different.

#2570 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I noticed that about the siderails, Williams was a lot lighter

Just took a Siderail off the 1962 Williams King Pin and it seems the same as a Gottlieb feel and weight wise plus the playfield glass guide rails are made of aluminum which was a nice surprise that will last forever.

#2574 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Williams are much thinner. the top always gets chewed up like that due the being so thin.

Quoted from boilerman:

ball lift guide was so thin you could bend it with almost no effort, that is why the top edge is always chewed up.

I don't see why these could not be reproduced with a 3D Printer as they do not have to be metal and could be made a little thicker using Nylon? The originals are not stamped Williams so there would be no need to ask for permission to make these which is a big bonus these days. Nylon would last forever as well. Thoughts?

P.S. I'll start another thread concerning this as to not take away from this thread.

#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for flipper brackets, original set up, for Gottlien Atlantis.
thx

Pinball Resource should have everything you need.

3 weeks later
#2660 3 years ago

Would like to get one early 60's metal Williams Price Plate That looks like the 25 cent one as seen in the picture but need a 5 or 10 cent one. PM me with condition/price.

TIA,

Ken

DSC00154 (resized).JPG

#2663 3 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Would like to get one early 60's metal Williams Price Plate That looks like the 25 cent one as seen in the picture but need a 5 or 10 cent one.

Quoted from AlexF:

I wish someone would reproduce those. Especially in 10 cent configuration...

Quoted from boilerman:

pretty hard to come by, i am not a big williams guy. but as soon as i sell them i will need them.

It would be nice to see these reproduced as the Williams trademark is not an issue so anyone could make these, so if anyone has the know how and tools to take on such a project please let us know.

#2665 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Maybe James Seay would consider it?

I do not know of him. Does he have a pinball company?

1 month later
#2736 2 years ago
Quoted from phergott:

In need of a runout switch for a 72 Grand Slam. It's missing a contact on the inside switch blade.
-Chris

Quoted from dasvis:

Steve @ PBR should have that I would think

You could just buy a new high voltage contact from PBR and install it yourself, I would.

3 weeks later
#2859 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams Credit Unit Metal Guard Shield for my 1964 Heat Wave. Mine was missing when I bought the machine. Nothing currently on eBay. (the one shown is from my 1962 Williams King Pin which uses the same shield)

DSC00507 (resized).JPG

#2862 2 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Maybe - I can't check until this coming weekend. Will advise.......
Dasvis

Cool beans.

3 weeks later
#2904 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I finally landed a Williams Heat Wave! I have it almost all the way working, but I need the large bell for 10/100p. I think it's a 4". Anybody holding a spare one of those they might sell me? I could also use the back for the backbox.
Thanks!

Congrats! Cool game. You need a 5" Bell for the Head. Lower Cabinet is 3-3/8".

Here you go and a good price too:ebay.com link » Williams Em Pinball Machine 5 Inch Diameter Bell

#2907 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Are you sure?
I have the one in the head. I don't think it's 5". I have a Ding Dong from the same era and the big bell is in the cab.
Thanks for the link!

I was thinking King Pin, sorry. Heat Wave has the same bell sizes but the bell in the head is 3-3/8" and the one in the cabinet is 5", just reversed compared to King Pin.

1 week later
#2946 2 years ago
Quoted from paintpins:

This looks like it may be a touch too thin but I don't know, we'd need to do some measuring to confirm.

Quoted from boilerman:

that is a gottlieb bar. williams was much wider with larger end caps

Yep as boilerman said, that is a Gottlieb Bar. This is from my 1962 Williams King Pin:

DSC00966 (resized).JPG
DSC00967 (resized).JPG
DSC00968 (resized).JPG
DSC00969 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#2991 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

EM-PINMAN needs a Williams ball lift cutout for his King Pin...

Thanks for thinking of me Ken but Scott at Pinball life sent me a couple final prototypes to keep as reproductions will be available soon to the public. I'll let you guys know when they are available.

See thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/early-williams-ball-lift-guides-reproduction#post-3370880

1 week later
#3002 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Still looking for a back for my Heat Wave. Reverse Wedgehead: 21 wide at the top, 23 wide at the bottom, 25 high.

Most likely won't find one, best bet is just go to a sheet metal shop and have a brand new one made. The shop may have a key hole punch or you can just take it to a local Locksmith and they can do it. If you need any extra measurements let me know.

#3025 2 years ago

Just had this break tonight removing it due to corrosion which came off a replay Unit from a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin. Replay Unit itself is fine. From what I remember PBR sells these but it is not listed on their website. If Anyone can confirm this I will put a couple on my next order, Part #A-1058.

TIA

Ken

Note: No longer needed.

DSC01156 (resized).JPG
DSC01157 (resized).JPG

#3027 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Those darn things break about a 3rd of the time it seems. They are called shoulder screws and PBR should have them.
http://www.pbresource.com/news/gtb-a1058.jpg

Awesome, Thanks for the FYI Alex.

Ken

#3030 2 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Two sizes I think Ken a long & short shoulder screw GTB A1058 and A1059.

Thanks Wayne, looks like A1058 is the one but now I just found another broken piece, does PBR sell this? Part #A-2011

Note: No longer needed.

DSC01160 (resized).JPG

#3032 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got a SkyJump credit unit with your name on it...

Sounds good! I'll shoot for Saturday.

Thanks,

Ken

#3034 2 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Just had this break tonight removing it due to corrosion which came off a replay Unit from a 1973 Gottlieb King Pin. Replay Unit itself is fine. From what I remember PBR sells these but it is not listed on their website. If Anyone can confirm this I will put a couple on my next order, Part #A-1058.

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

now I just found another broken piece, does PBR sell this? Part #A-2011

Quoted from pinhead52:

Ive got a SkyJump credit unit with your name on it...

A BigThanks to Pinhead52 for the new and improved Replay/Credit Unit to replace my original.

3 weeks later
#3106 2 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Yeah, I'm looking for an original cap if I can find one.

PM sent

2 months later
#3327 2 years ago

Well getting tired of waiting for PBR to get these in as Jimmy said last time I talked to him they would be available in March and it is now the middle of May and still nothing. I am replacing all 7 white Inserts on a Heat Wave with new as the old were severely cupped.

So anyone have just one of these brand new they can part with? I already have the other 6. Cannot use used. PM me if you do.

TIA

Ken

1” Opaque White
Playfield Insert

gtb-8847ZL (resized).jpg

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Pinball life shows these in stock.

Cool and Thanks. I'll check them out.

#3348 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken, I have a couple to spare, nice NOS color

Thanks for the offer Ken but I will pass. The 6 I have are brand new from PBR and I need the 7th one to match perfectly in color. I will just order from Pinball Life the one I need as they are PBR new stock.

Ken

#3350 2 years ago
Quoted from Shiny_balls:

Ken,
White round inserts from Pinball Life and PBR are not the same.....see the picture, first 4 from Pinball Life and last one from PBR
I think you should get all 7 from pinhead52......

Thanks for the FYI. Well luckily I bought 2 so it will work with what I got planned.

Ken

1 month later
#3453 2 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Look here, I found one. WOW!!!
https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/player-unit-wiper-assy-p-1684
With the help of providing the part number that is...thanks

Quoted from SirScott:

$100? That is crazy--you could pick up an entire parts machine for that price to get what you need.

PBR would only be 1/2 that price, I would call Steve.

2 weeks later
#3492 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

need a pf to a GTB Crosstown. very sad pf. May be time to put her down...

I thought Wade Krauss has Crosstown on his to do list already? I just sent a message to Wade to confirm, I'll let you know.

#3495 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Wow, $700 for a pf. let me know

Better than killing a good game if a new playfield will be available.

#3496 2 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I thought Wade Krauss has Crosstown on his to do list already? I just sent a message to Wade to confirm, I'll let you know.

Quoted from pinhead52:

Wow, $700 for a pf. let me know

Wade got back to me and said that a buddy of his was suppose to finance the making of Crosstown as it was his idea but has not done so and its been a while so this may not happen after all.

Quoted from pinhead52:

need a pf to a GTB Crosstown. very sad pf. May be time to put her down...

Another one bites the dust

#3498 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Its not a tittle you would normally think about spending that kind of money on.

I guess its all what the individual feels is worthy of saving as I have heard of folks bringing games like Top Card and Sure Shot to HSA for playfield restoration which I doubt they will ever recover their money into it, but they wanted those games pristine and I'm glad they saved them.

1 week later
#3514 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Need a little brown Williams shooter plate to a Touchdown.

Quoted from CactusJack:

I am always impressed at how low the prices are at pinball life!
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=128

Best way to go unless you find a good used Williams Metal one with the logo. I have replaced every brown one I have come across as they are all cracked and broken in some form, and yes it was definitely a cost saving thing from Williams as the color of the bezel never matched any of the cabinet paint and stuck out like a sore thumb, they should have at least gone with black IMO.

4 months later
#3738 1 year ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I need two score reels for a Chicago Coin Deville bowler.

Thanks !
E

You try these guys yet?

https://www.stl-bb.com/

3 weeks later
#3800 1 year ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Any chance you could scan both sides? I could make a couple of decals & mylar over the top..

Once you get some good scans of the original Bally Amigo chicken images you should email them over to Pinball Rescue as they will make the decals for other folks. I did that for them with a Sonic Prospector. They won't have an issue with the Bally/Williams trademark as there is no brand name or trade mark on the spinner image.

1 month later
#3871 1 year ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Can get from BG I think,

Yep.

#3887 1 year ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Can I buy a new Time Zone upper ball guide, have this one chromed, or could I use chrome paint?

Painting is the cheapest and will be OK, but I would find a better one or have it chromed if it were mine.

#3892 1 year ago

I use Al's Chrome Shop in Fort Worth TX as I got the lead from Pinhead52. A Gottlieb Coin Door and Bezel ran me about $75.00 without tax included, which is the minimum for them to do something. I figure a ball guide and throw in a coin door would be about the same. They do good work. Al's does Nickle Plate too which I think was what ball guides were originally, and I would think a shop that does chrome would do other metal plating as well .

2 months later
#4124 1 year ago

Looking for an original back metal door for a mid 70's Bally 2 player for my Hokus Pokus. Already have a wood one, just like original parts when I can find them. PM me with condition and price.

TIA

Ken

2 months later
#4400 1 year ago

Still need a mid 70's Bally 2 player metal back door, none have come up on eBay for the past 6 months.

Also need a Bally 70's Credit Unit adjustment metal pin (this limits the amount of credits on the nylon gear), mine is missing. Anyone know the hole measurement for it I will pick one up at a hardware store.

Finally I need a Bally 70's 3 prong Female Jones Plug for the coin adjustment jack.

Anyone got one or all of these just PM me with condition and price.

TIA

Ken

1 week later
#4407 1 year ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Still need a mid 70's Bally 2 player metal back door, none have come up on eBay for the past 6 months.

Also need a Bally 70's Credit Unit adjustment metal pin (this limits the amount of credits on the nylon gear), mine is missing. Anyone know the hole measurement for it I will pick one up at a hardware store.

Finally I need a Bally 70's 3 prong Female Jones Plug for the coin adjustment jack.

Anyone got one or all of these just PM me with condition and price.

Found the adjustment metal pin, still need the door and Jones Plug.

2 months later
#4506 11 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m getting the metal backbox panel custom fabricated for a Williams 4-player as well as a Gottlieb wedgehead, is there any interest among anyone else for one as well? I can get a run made if so. If this post has positive feedback I’ll make a proper thread for it

Looking for a mid 70's Bally 2 Player back metal panel for a Hokus Pokus. No one repro's them yet.

3 weeks later
#4558 10 months ago

Got my Bally 2 Player Back Door from JethroP today for my Hokus Pokus and in great condition. Buy with confidence. Thank You JethroP!

1 month later
#4707 9 months ago
Quoted from MarkG:

That seems like something you should be able to have made by someone with a lathe. Maybe at your local maker space? Things I'd love to have: a lathe and the skills to use it.

/Mark

lathe.gif
2 weeks later
#4767 9 months ago
Quoted from pencilneck:

1963 Williams Jumpin' Jack's, the plastic cog/hub that is screwed to the score reel.
I'm needing the "old" style part, part number 3C-7070
http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1964/index.html#/24/
page 12
If you have one (or more), then send me a photo and your asking price with shipping to Knoxville, TN 37931.
Thank you.

I have one left. PM me your name and address. Ken

3 weeks later
#4840 8 months ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Maybe the two bells have a slightly different tone,

Yes.

#4847 8 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I bought a set just to have on hand

Thanks, me too.

#4857 8 months ago

Looking for a Bally 3 hole Female Jones Plug for the "2nd chute Coin Adjustment" pictured below as one of the hole receptacles broke off. A Gottlieb or Williams plug will do as well just want it to be a 3 hole one to keep the game original. PM me with what you got, price, and condition.

TIA,

Ken

IMG_20190215_190419638 (resized).jpg
#4858 8 months ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

just picked up a Gottlieb Sky Jump with a horrible playfield that I will be parting.

Too bad the machine was not in Texas as I would buy the whole thing from you and just put in a new playfield to save the game and then some.

#4868 8 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Pretty sure I have one from my Freedom parts machine if you still need one. Let me know.

PM sent

#4880 7 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Pretty sure I have one from my Freedom parts machine if you still need one. Let me know.

A Special Thanks to "dasvis" for giving me a Bally Jones Plug I needed. All set now.

2 months later
#5028 5 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a replacement cabinet for a late 70's EM Gottlieb 2 player but I'll take a wedgehead base cab too, big sq door. Early SS works as well. Pick up at Allentown

Message sent

1 month later
#5139 4 months ago

Back again!

I got to quit working on stuff as I keep finding broken parts.

This time I could use a Bally PCB #M-645-281. These basically go to a 00-90 Unit and some other alternators on mid 70's models. I have a repaired shattered one that has traces repaired then torn off again, not by me. I just need one New, NOS, or good used one, mines toast.

Marco's has a picture for reference but does not carry them at this time:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/control/keywordsearch?SEARCH_STRING=m+645+281

Please PM me if you have one or a lead.

TIA

Ken

UPDATE 6/6/2019: Looks like I got one coming from joew575. Thanks buddy. Good to go now.

#5141 4 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Maybe. Is a Bally Freedom board correct?

The PCB will have the number on the front of the board, easy to read to. There are a few ones that look the same but have slight differences like the score wheel ones, so checking for the number is best. Also some have 2 PCB's on them but only one side may be that number.

Thanks,

Ken

#5143 4 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Went down to my storage today & no dice. Bunch of score reels, relays, chimes, etc..... but no 0-90 unit

Thanks for looking but got it covered. See post #5139 UPDATE.

3 weeks later
#5194 3 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a big red square target to a Bally EK as shown.

EK? Where does EK use one of those??

#5197 3 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

ok on the game im working on the center target is sq

Your EK is from Europe right? That would make sense that it would/could have a different target. Personally I would just go with the USA version and buy yourself a nice new round red one.

#5226 3 months ago

Looking for a Bally Coin Door Coin Return Flap (mid 70's).

Also looking for a Bally mid 70's 0-9 Match Unit in good working condition. PM me with price/condition.

TIA

Ken

Added 103 days ago:

UPDATE 7/8/2019: A Big Thanks to Pinhead52 for the parts, I am set for now.

#5266 3 months ago

Need a coin Lock Out Wire for a mid 70's Bally.

Mine was cut.

This is the looped brass wire that pulls in and out of the coin mech depending whether the coin door coil is on or off.

TIA,

Ken

#5278 3 months ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Need a coin Lock Out Wire for a mid 70's Bally.

Mine was cut.

This is the looped brass wire that pulls in and out of the coin mech depending whether the coin door coil is on or off.

TIA,

Ken

Still looking. Pinhead52 did not have the correct one on hand to help. Here is some pics of what I'm taking about.
DSC04387 (resized).JPGDSC04388 (resized).JPGDSC04389 (resized).JPG

Note: No longer need the part as Phillyfan 64 has me covered.

#5280 3 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Some tools, a vice, and a coat hanger?

Those bends in the wire are way past my pay grade. Still looking.

#5289 3 months ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

I have one of them on my Eight Ball Deluxe. You can have it. PM me if you’re still looking for one.

Thank you phillyfan64 for the part.

#5301 3 months ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Thank you- that is my machines little brother and it will work if I can’t find the proper one, but the Super has a unique match feature that lights up additional numbers as well as the Bally logo. I don’t think the All Star or All Star Deluxe have that.

I would email contact bgresto.com and send Steve a picture of your backglass and see if he can make a new one, is so, ship yours to him and you'll have a new one in 3-4 months.

1 week later
#5316 86 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Looking for the screw thread size and length in the match unit for Bally EM Night Rider. The screw secures the right side circuit board.

4-40 x 1-1/8" Round Head Machine Screw Regular Thread.

2 weeks later
#5368 69 days ago
Quoted from DCRand:Found this plate broken in the match unit on Space Mission. Anyone have or know where I can get a replacement?

Here you go:

https://www.flippers.com/catalog/product_info.php/ratchet-armature-assy-p-2208

#5370 69 days ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I have purchased that for my SM.
Improved design and worth the money.

I have a brand new one as well I bought 5 years ago. Holding on to mine just in case one day I end up with another Williams "In Need". A couple places already don't carry these anymore.

#5380 67 days ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Anybody know if anyone besides Flippers has one of these. Between high cost, high shipping cost, and that they don't take credit cards. Hoping someone has another option.

Strange. Shipping is usually reasonable, just takes time coming from Canada and I paid via credit card in the past.

Here is another, not cheaper.

http://jtamusements.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1376

2 weeks later
#5411 49 days ago
Quoted from Dono:

The Jones plugs are for a Mata Hari EM 1976

Ah, wonderful Bally Jones Plugs, a little corrosion here, and a little corrosion there, then snap.

#5414 48 days ago
Quoted from Dono:

Actually it’s user error... I was putting the playfield on my rotisserie and my hands slipped off one side of the PF... one end of the landed on two Jones plugs and put an end to them in an instant.

Wow!

Hopefully you find those Jones Plugs soon.

I did by the way get the Multiplier Unit to work on my MH. That 2x, 3x, & 5x bonus relays are a royal pita. 4 times into them finally got it to hold. They are harder to set the M/B switches than a AX, BX, and Game Over Relay on a Gottlieb. My advice is that if they are working fine leave them alone.

#5434 46 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Does anybody have any Bally 70's kickers? Marco is out of stock

Everyone is out, Flippers, Gameroom guys, action pinball

1 week later
#5462 37 days ago

Anyone know where to buy Bally hairpin clips part #m-254-1 (3/32")?

I could use a few extra. These are the type used on the score wheels, the smallest ones.

TIA,

Ken

2 weeks later
#5510 18 days ago
Quoted from Fifty:

So I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have the right side bracket for a reset bank available?

Also Check with Steve at Pinball Resource. Tell him you are looking for a Pivot Bracket for a Relay Bank Part #B-4069

#5542 13 days ago
Quoted from jdapolito:

Someone has a midway coin box on eBay, I think it would be the one I could use for the bulls eye game I have ,they want $75 plus $18 shipping ,is that a fair price I offered 50 but he refused .
Just wondered how high I should go or if I should be a little more patient in my search
Thanks for your advice

They don't come up that often, so if you really need one, get it. The cheapest I have seen them complete and in good shape is $50.00 + shipping and that was a couple years ago.

#5545 13 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a GTB late 70s fin style lockdown bar. somebody took a prybar to mine, dang

Is Steve at PBR ever going to make these again?

#5546 13 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need a GTB late 70s fin style lockdown bar. somebody took a prybar to mine, dang

Looks like this guy has a few of them:

ebay.com link » Unknown Pinball Lockdown Bar Bally Williams Gottlieb Stern Em Ss 1

#5567 10 days ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

Hi,
There’s a metal tray that a back box door slides down into. What’s that called? Anyone have one for a Bally Captain Fantastic?
Dwayne

Pinball Resource sells them too. He can cut to length a custom size for you.

#5570 9 days ago
Quoted from SadSack:

And this, guys is why I junked all my EM parts earlier this year. You all complain you've been looking for something for forever and when it finally pops out of the woodwork, you piss and moan about the price. You guys aren't my customers for sure. You'd want to put me in prison if you saw what all I junked. In fact, just last week, I junked every backbox unit out of a gtb preview rather than put up with the nonsense I see here. I trolled this thread for years with caboodles of parts and hardly sold a piece. Too bad, so sad.

Not everyone is retired.

That's OK.

SS guys are my customers too. Parting out System 1 games and making money.

Turn around is fair play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pooler, GA
1,250 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Woodbury, MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider em-pinman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside