PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 406 of 548.
#20251 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

It's been on wait-list since it came out, but they have made a ton. They'll make it for years, assuming license permits. Will be the most produced Stern pin of all time? At least in last 20 years.
What will that due to the price in a few years? A lot of people who just rotate games will start to dump em..some people will keep it forever.
It may be a little cheaper later. But who knows when. I don't think it will rise in price after production line a GB, ST just because they are making so many.
Just go for it I think. Don't call one big dist and sit on waitlist like a sucker.. call around everywhere and find one.

You have to assume it will tank the price, but they made a ton of Twilight Zones and even more Adam's Familys, and look at those prices. So at first the price will fall, but it will go up long after they stop making it. If you're Stern, why would you stop making this? Could be longer longevity than Metallica.

#20252 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Can anyone explain what is different between Doug's kit and Myth's kit?

Months of waiting.

#20253 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Months of waiting.

"Good things come to those who wait"

#20254 1 year ago

I will say I've never tried the myth speakers, but I've put on at least 10 of Doug's with never an issue.

#20255 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You have to assume it will tank the price, but they made a ton of Twilight Zones and even more Adam's Familys, and look at those prices. So at first the price will fall, but it will go up long after they stop making it. If you're Stern, why would you stop making this? Could be longer longevity than Metallica.

My guess is if Stern is going to keep making (and as you said why not) that their price will stay in the upper 9s or more. That means used prices are going down either.

Granted no one can see the future. Pin prices are just nuts in general.

#20256 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

My guess is if Stern is going to keep making (and as you said why not) that their price will stay in the upper 9s or more. That means used prices are going down either.

If You know You are going to buy Godzilla NIB order Your lights now.If You buy used buy one that already has the light kit or order now so the kit will be in progress while You look around.

#20257 1 year ago

Here's a prem at not-a-stupid price from Zach if anyone is in the area and looking for one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155369

We were talking recently about the resale value of mods and I think this is a good example. The original owner probably put at least $1000 into this game, but if anything I'd say he might have decreased the value with some questionable mods (maybe all the original parts are included, doesn't say). the less popular tesla towers, the stainless MGZ spinner platform (vs the sculpted ones), the ramp decal, the controversal STDM fix, The less popular NECA godzilla (1964 vs 1956), basic lollypop rails, #DP maser cannon, green shooter rod. All of those are mods I listed that i personally would not have chosen for my machine (and i have a ton of mods on my machine). So don't buy mods with the hope of getting money back, and save your original parts! He probably could have gotten same trade in value without the mods, and sold the mods in a big bundle for a few hundred bucks at least to one of the many who love 3d printed stuff all over their machine

#20258 1 year ago

I honestly don't see how there's room for them to keep making them for years along with all the other new games that have been successful.

I own it because I like it not because I'm looking to flip it & make a couple of bucks. I know Stern is in a much larger facility now so who knows.

#20259 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Godzilla Premium is a great game. I'd bet you a nickel that you could get a used Godzilla for at or under $9,000 locally in the next 12 months. The most produced game since COVID is most likely Guns and Roses, with an MSRP of 11,000 currently going for $8500 on the seconday market. They made something like 5,000 of those. Once Stern has caught up with demand on Godzilla and a new buyer can walk into a distributor and pick one up MSRP, used pins tend to drop to about $500-$800 under MSRP. This held true right up to the start of COVID. Godzilla demand will be fulfilled eventually.

#20260 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Godzilla Premium is a great game. I'd bet you a nickel that you could get a used Godzilla for at or under $9,000 locally in the next 12 months. The most produced game since COVID is most likely Guns and Roses, with an MSRP of 11,000 currently going for $8500 on the seconday market. They made something like 5,000 of those. Once Stern has caught up with demand on Godzilla and a new buyer can walk into a distributor and pick one up MSRP, used pins tend to drop to about $500-$800 under MSRP. This held true right up to the start of COVID. Godzilla demand will be fulfilled eventually.

they made 1000 GZ LEs and 468 people have in collection on pinside.
Pinside shows 1722 GZ Prem and 585 Pro owners. At least 2775 machines accounted for on pinside. I say at least because I'm not sure how "collection" vs "locations you can play" overlap or are separate machines. unclear to me.
But I do believe this means they've already made at least 5k GZ machines.

Meanwhile, GNR has a total of 1355 pinside owners.

I know it's not an accurate way to measure, but assuming there's not some factor I don't understand it seems safe to say there are around 2X more godzilla than gnr in the world, and growing.

#20261 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

they made 1000 GZ LEs and 468 people have in collection on pinside.
Pinside shows 1722 GZ Prem and 585 Pro owners. At least 2775 machines accounted for on pinside. I say at least because I'm not sure how "collection" vs "locations you can play" overlap or are separate machines. unclear to me.
But I do believe this means they've already made at least 5k GZ machines.
Meanwhile, GNR has a total of 1355 pinside owners.
I know it's not an accurate way to measure, but assuming there's not some factor I don't understand it seems safe to say there are around 2X more godzilla than gnr in the world, and growing.

Jersey Jack publically stated that they had made over 5,000 Guns and Roses during the Texas Pinball Festival and I'm inclined to believe him. I'm not sure how many Godzilla's have been made, but I'd put it at over 5,000 and growing. Super messy to estimate something like that though.

#20262 1 year ago

The most produced game since COVID is most likely Guns and Roses, with an MSRP of 11,000 currently going for $8500 on the seconday market.

I do understand I'm not the arbiter of what machines should go up and down in price. But I do know that I'd never make space in my gameroom for Guns and Roses no matter how low the price goes.

I do agree that eventually Stern will meet the demand for them, and it will be just the normal game where you have to take a haircut on a NIB when you sell it. Just like it always was. Though I do expect GZ to be here a very long time.

#20263 1 year ago

Jersey Jack publically stated that they had made over 5,000 Guns and Roses during the Texas Pinball Festival and I'm inclined to believe him.

Yeah cause he never embellishes. The numbers don’t even add up when you use their production average numbers per week and calculate how long it would take them to make that many. Weren’t they only like 50 games a week? That’s two straight years of building the game without building anything else, which they clearly have. Maybe they can make two games at once, can’t remember. I think we just hit the two year mark for GNR being out.

This assumes I’m close on their per week production numbers. Could be way off there and 5k games would make more sense.

My guess is 3-4k tops.

#20264 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I do understand I'm not the arbiter of what machines should go up and down in price. But I do know that I'd never make space in my gameroom for Guns and Roses no matter how low the price goes.
I do agree that eventually Stern will meet the demand for them, and it will be just the normal game where you have to take a haircut on a NIB when you sell it. Just like it always was. Though I do expect GZ to be here a very long time.

I have seen GNR LE’s as low as $7500. There’s a reason it’s value dropped. I wouldn’t pay $5k for one personally, just didn’t enjoy it at all. Once I saw the Live or Let Die light show I was good. One a free game and neither of my two daughters wanted to play the free game.

#20265 1 year ago

Sadly GNR did not connect with me either and I hate saying but I thought the build quality of it compared to my JJPOTC was very poor. I was honestly shocked.

Anyway enough GNR talk in the GZ thread back to the monster battles and crushing of cities!

#20266 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Sadly GNR did not connect with me either and I hate saying but I thought the build quality of it compared to my JJPOTC was very poor. I was honestly shocked.
Anyway enough GNR talk in the GZ thread back to the monster battles and crushing of cities!

You will love it. Sack away a big stack of cash and be ready to pounce when one drops at a decent price. Alternatively, look into coming to the Allentown PA Pinball show and put a "looking for" ad in the show thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2023-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/21#post-7527751 First weekend in May and you might be able to snag one from some random person coming from New England there. Good luck and you'll love it! I loved mine and honestly miss mine but someone threw a game and money at me for mine and I figured i could get another a few years down the road when the code was more fleshed out.

#20267 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

The wife and I kinda decided we want out last spot to go to GZ Premium. We really like playing this game in the arcade and think it will be even better at home.
I am kinda overwhelmed at how this game just won't budge in price and if we want it we have to pony up for it.
I am even more overwhelmed at how many amazing mods there are for this game, not even sure where to start other than of course the Tokyo Neon Sign mod as that seems like a must have.
The other one that we really think is major important is the speaker lights with the city scape. The one we have been playing has this and I think its a superb addition and in truth should have come with the game. Please correct me if I am wrong is this the myth speaker light set up or is there another/better option (Speakerlights.com)?
Lots of reading to do on this thread for sure.

You have waited long enough.
PM me, I have Godzilla Premium, let's talk, it's cost nothing.

#20268 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

You have waited long enough.
PM me, I have Godzilla Premium, let's talk, it's cost nothing.

With that wording let me know how many DMs you get about that free godzilla pin!

#20269 1 year ago

Hi everybody,

I know that there are already plenty of Godzilla figurines and you won't be short of choices. But I designed this mod based on the figurine proposed by NECA from the year 1956. It is rather faithful and has 30 points of articulation. You can position it as you wish. I added two small planes (F86 Saber Jet Fighter) with which Godzilla fights. Its assembly is very easy since we have also made a mount specifically so that it integrates as well as possible. Godzilla can also spit fire. You choose what you want to put in your pinball machine.

video :

You can order this mod here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/08288-godzilla-figurine-neca-1956

Have a nice day (Pino Pinball Mods)

IMG_1389 (resized).JPGIMG_1389 (resized).JPGIMG_1390 (resized).JPGIMG_1390 (resized).JPGIMG_1411 (resized).JPGIMG_1411 (resized).JPGIMG_1416 (resized).JPGIMG_1416 (resized).JPGIMG_1417 (resized).JPGIMG_1417 (resized).JPG
#20270 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Idk. It's not like demand is stagnant and Stern just has to make x more. Demand seems to be pretty constant and not sure anything will go back to normal.

#20271 1 year ago
Quoted from pinopinballmods:

Hi everybody,
I know that there are already plenty of Godzilla figurines and you won't be short of choices. But I designed this mod based on the figurine proposed by NECA from the year 1956. It is rather faithful and has 30 points of articulation. You can position it as you wish. I added two small planes (F86 Saber Jet Fighter) with which Godzilla fights. Its assembly is very easy since we have also made a mount specifically so that it integrates as well as possible. Godzilla can also spit fire. You choose what you want to put in your pinball machine.
video :
You can order this mod here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/08288-godzilla-figurine-neca-1956
Have a nice day (Pino Pinball Mods)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For anyone who already has the neca figure or some other GZ and wants to add F-86 to their it (or just elsewhere in their pins, here's a cheap file I found for mine:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/1-200-north-american-f-86-sabre
Very similar to the one in that mod but hopefully not the same (since these are private use license!)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#20272 1 year ago

Very odd problem just now on my Premium.

I wasn't playing so this description is a bit secondhand. My friend says the ball fed into the building from the right ramp and the building was likely down a floor since he says it didn't do the cross feed (and may have been in motion since he mentioned being surprised it went in) Then it seems like the building locked up. I could hear what sounded like the motor grinding with no movement from the building. We turned it off...and couldn't find anything physically binding. So we turned it back on and got a node board missing error message flash on the screen. I don't remember the exact details but it sounds like it mentioned 8,9 and 10 as missing. Went into service menu. All boards detected and passed all node board tests. Building passes its test and goes through all motion without issues.

Game seems fine now. But I didn't love the having the motor grind for 30 plus seconds. Strange software glitch? Has anyone seen this before?

#20273 1 year ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

Very odd problem just now on my Premium.
I wasn't playing so this description is a bit secondhand. My friend says the ball fed into the building from the right ramp and the building was likely down a floor since he says it didn't do the cross feed (and may have been in motion since he mentioned being surprised it went in) Then it seems like the building locked up. I could hear what sounded like the motor grinding with no movement from the building. We turned it off...and couldn't find anything physically binding. So we turned it back on and got a node board missing error message flash on the screen. I don't remember the exact details but it sounds like it mentioned 8,9 and 10 as missing. Went into service menu. All boards detected and passed all node board tests. Building passes its test and goes through all motion without issues.
Game seems fine now. But I didn't love the having the motor grind for 30 plus seconds. Strange software glitch? Has anyone seen this before?

Did you have the coin door open when you turned it back on? Seen the node board error before doing that. Not sure about the grinding.

#20274 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Did you have the coin door open when you turned it back on? Seen the node board error before doing that. Not sure about the grinding.

Yeah. I think the coin door was open when we turned it on..

#20275 1 year ago

Anybody out there lubed up the building motor? In particular, the corkscrew rod? If so, what product did you use?

#20276 1 year ago

It's weird that people are saying there's a shortage of GZ's. I saw a ton for sale for months, and I had a NiB practically car dealership pressure sold to me I knew they were making more so I don't expect the price of these to go up. With the saturation of pins, even though this pin is good, it will come down in price in a year or so as people move on.

#20277 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Anybody out there lubed up the building motor? In particular, the corkscrew rod? If so, what product did you use?

Speaking of lube..there's a tube of lube in my goody bag. What's that for? This?

#20278 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Speaking of lube..there's a tube of lube in my goody bag. What's that for? This?

Yes. The leadscrew if needed. Don't use it it you don't have a reason to. Will just make more shit stick to it.

#20279 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yeah I get the vibe that pricing on this game in the used market (unless someone is desperate for cash) isn't going to change much for some time. That is unless the pin market comes back down to reality.
I would probably hope to find a decent used machine within a few hours of me to avoid shipping fees and I am not a NIB guy in any form. I had my one NIB experience for the first time last week in 20 years of owning games and I was like ehh ok no big deal to me at all. It was neat but that was it. Will have another NIB experience in a few months when my wife gets her Scooby.

I just got a very nice used one, locally, for 10K. Granted, it had 184 plays and not one blemish on it..it also came with the art blades, shooter rod, and the plane mod. I think you can do even better if patient enough. At least I didn’t have to wait a year to get mine!

#20280 1 year ago

Makes no sense to me . We know runs are coming . I got one off the last run with no problem . 9499 NIB free shipping .

#20281 1 year ago

Loving my GZ Prem so far. Very confusing game at first, but 40 plays later I managed to crack 2 bil. Now I'm struggling to get 1 bil again. It's like I know too much and my beginners luck has run out.

I'm hearing some relay clicking in the backbox when I turn on the machine. Sometimes it's 10 or so clicks.. some times it's none. I heard about 40 clicks last night when I switched it on. Everything works fine once it has settled down. Is that normal for a new Stern?

#20282 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I usually use 3-1 oil on these screws, but that’s just me I guess. The glove in Johnny Mneumonic..same deal. Grease is a dust magnet, and can get nasty over the years. But I’m sure someone has a different opinion on the subject. Maybe the synthetic grease is pretty good if you go sparingly.

#20283 1 year ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Makes no sense to me . We know runs are coming . I got one off the last run with no problem . 9499 NIB free shipping .

I think it's def possible to score one, but I'm impressed you got one for 9499.. that's usually the "I need to get rid of this" price. Selling gz that price... dealer doesn't like money I guess.

#20284 1 year ago

At least 2 Distributor’s out there with shipping including .
I am sure they like money as much as honest business and keeping customers .

#20285 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I think it's def possible to score one, but I'm impressed you got one for 9499.. that's usually the "I need to get rid of this" price. Selling gz that price... dealer doesn't like money I guess.

That's what I paid for mine, no tax, no shipping.

#20286 1 year ago

@slea

Quoted from Zablon:

That's what I paid for mine, no tax, no shipping.

Within the last month?

#20287 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

@slea

Within the last month?

On the 1st but it was a MGC special.

#20288 1 year ago

On vacation in California. Walking on Hollywood Boulevard and saw this:

IMG_20230413_115618567_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230413_115618567_HDR (resized).jpg

#20289 1 year ago
Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Loving my GZ Prem so far. Very confusing game at first, but 40 plays later I managed to crack 2 bil. Now I'm struggling to get 1 bil again. It's like I know too much and my beginners luck has run out.
I'm hearing some relay clicking in the backbox when I turn on the machine. Sometimes it's 10 or so clicks.. some times it's none. I heard about 40 clicks last night when I switched it on. Everything works fine once it has settled down. Is that normal for a new Stern?

I just brought home a GZ premium last week, March 2023 build and mine is doing this same thing. Doesn't do it on every startup but when it does the clicking it definitely gets my attention. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

#20290 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

On vacation in California. Walking on Hollywood Boulevard and saw this:
[quoted image]

Ahh the smell of Hollywood blvd

#20291 1 year ago

Sorry for the stupid question..

But how does the building know what floor it is on?

I'm used to motorized playfields like Dr Who's using opto interrupters etc. to determine its location. But I don't see anything similar in the Godzilla manual.

After my incident earlier today with it seeming to be stuck I moved the belt manually to make sure everything was moving freely and that seemed to confuse the hell out of it. It wouldn't move at all in the building test until I moved it back to the grown floor (or near enough).

#20292 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I was so lucky to nab a premium for $8,799 in late 2022, right before the prices went into the mid $9s. Fantastic distributor, in my experience.
Probably my best nib price on any pin since I paid $5500 for a JP2 pro in 2019 and $5500 for a DP pro in 2020.

#20293 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I was so lucky to nab a premium for $8,799 in late 2022, right before the prices went into the mid $9s. Fantastic distributor, in my experience.
Probably my best nib price on any pin since I paid $5500 for a JP2 pro in 2019 and $5500 for a DP pro in 2020.

You definitely saved some money for sure. Got my Godzilla pro for $6k.

#20294 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Sure wish I would have gotten in on that deal because GZ would be in the house for sure. Nice pick up

#20295 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Ahh the smell of Hollywood blvd

I can smell the urine from here

#20296 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Thanks I am just confused when looking around at the options and what should actually be gotten (Myth even has a bunch of options as well)
Can anyone explain what is different between Doug's kit and Myth's kit?
Thanks.

Both kits are very similar in build quality, features, and look. People who buy Doug's kits are super faithful and will defend them/him to the death, it's almost like belonging to a cult lol! I believe Myth's offering (usually) has a shorter delivery time and is less expensive, but other than that, either one is an excellent choice.

#20297 1 year ago

Godzilla Premium is a great game. I'd bet you a nickel that you could get a used Godzilla for at or under $9,000 locally in the next 12 months. The most produced game since COVID is most likely Guns and Roses, with an MSRP of 11,000 currently going for $8500 on the seconday market. They made something like 5,000 of those.

It's really not a clean comparison (GnR to GZ). GnR looks amazing, has in incredible light show (although that could be said about a lot of new pins these days), and delivers an fantastic pinball rock concert experience. But it suffered from typical JJP pf issues, confusing rules, bad score balancing, very multi-ball heavy, and worst of all, just shit flipper feel. And GZ is... well it's GZ and we all know just how incredible it is! The thing about GnR, the score balancing and multi-ball can be improved by tweaking the settings, and the flippers can be really improved by swapping to Precisions. I can attest to this because I'm actually really enjoying GnR now. But it's still no GZ!

#20298 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

It's really not a clean comparison (GnR to GZ). GnR looks amazing, has in incredible light show (although that could be said about a lot of new pins these days), and delivers an fantastic pinball rock concert experience. But it suffered from typical JJP pf issues, confusing rules, bad score balancing, very multi-ball heavy, and worst of all, just shit flipper feel. And GZ is... well it's GZ and we all know just how incredible it is! The thing about GnR, the score balancing and multi-ball can be improved by tweaking the settings, and the flippers can be really improved by swapping to Precisions. I can attest to this because I'm actually really enjoying GnR now. But it's still no GZ!

The scoring balance in this gnr is probably the shittiest in any game I've ever played. I am baffled by it.

#20299 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

The scoring balance in this gnr is probably the shittiest in any game I've ever played. I am baffled by it.

I don't disagree, but it can be improved as it stands. Thing is, no location owner is going to do that, so the pin will always suck on location. JJP needs to work on the code a bit (a lot), but as most of us know, JJP loves to abandon their code after sales are complete. Sorry, probably should not be discussing GnR on the GZ thread!

#20300 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I really enjoy GNR LE and it’s bolted down with the other rock/metal pins. No other game provides a rock concert experience like GNR and it’s one of the most visually attractive games ever made. So much detail in the cabinet and playfield art. Hopefully, JJP comes through with a much needed code update for it as well as POTC. We’ve been waiting for years.

GZ LE lasted about 6 months in my collection and the game is now listed for sale/trade. It’s a lot of fun and very challenging, but I’ve had my fill and it’s not a long term keeper for me. I was never a huge Godzilla fan to begin with which is surely a factor. This game gets a lot of hype and #1 Pinside ranking which drew me in. Im a big GNR fan and have been listening to them since high school and have seen them and Slash live several times.

There’s something for everyone in pinball, that’s the great thing about this hobby. Rotate games until you find the keepers and build your dream collection

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,000 (OBO)
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

There are 27,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 406 of 548.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/406 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.