IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 430 of 609.
#21451 2 years ago

Selling my Dipsy doodle asking $700.

Machine - For Sale
Dipsy Doodle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Dipsy Doodle, not in the greatest cosmetic shape. Cabinet is a bit rough art wise on the left. Play field has some touch ups. Asking $600 let me know if you're interested t...”
2021-08-17
Chippewa, PA
600 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 565 times

#21452 2 years ago

I have a williams monster bash in beautiful condition coming in, also a great example of lotr coming in and a nib GNR coming in for sale
I’ll post adds as soon as they are in so I can get pics and details

#21453 2 years ago

Going to be listing my Domino in the next day or so. Was going to bring it to Pintastic but now I can’t go due to a family wedding out of town.

#21454 2 years ago

Any interest in a Target Alpha? Game is in pretty good shape, backglass has some minor flaking. Played like a champ both days during the Saratoga Silverball show.
Minor ball trail and very minor wear spot below the 3rd target bonus light at the top
Only issue is the bonus light isn’t alternating, haven’t looked into it yet.

Wasn’t gonna sell it but I really need to get rid of some games, and EMs would do terrible on route.
Comes with original manual & schematics.
$1200

#21455 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo DILE. Stock Approx 220 plays. No flaws I can see. Has some extra Cliffys not instaled. $8000 firm”
2021-08-31
Phoenixville, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1933 times

#21456 2 years ago

Class of 1812. Unshopped sold

#21457 2 years ago

Still looking for Tron, Stern Indy, possibly a nice TZ close to MD....Have a very nice Totan, JP or Iron Maiden as bait.

#21458 2 years ago

LOTR pics have been updated in my listing

#21459 2 years ago

Still on the hunt for a local CFTBL
PM thanks

#21460 2 years ago

Bizarre request but I'm looking for a nice Haunted House backglass. Also just finished touching up the playfield to grand lizard #2 and it looks nice, shopped, new plastics, new displays, with an excellent cabinet and above average backglass. 2500

#21461 2 years ago

Apollo 13 great cabinet and playfield has full factory Mylar plays good. $4250

#21462 2 years ago

Chicago coin cinema - project. Nice shape - $650
Bally Game Show project - $1550
Bally black Jack mpu clean and working - $100

#21463 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Mint condition WPT Everything works Everything is clean Full LED Topper Plays extremely fast (for a WPT) WPT has been recently shopped new rubber & LEDs installed. Sharp looki...”
2021-08-11
, NH
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 316 times

Might be traveling to CT this weekend & could bring if deal in place

#21464 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Bizarre request but I'm looking for a nice Haunted House backglass. Also just finished touching up the playfield to grand lizard #2 and it looks nice, shopped, new plastics, new displays, with an excellent cabinet and above average backglass. 2500

Go with a brand new one at Shay arcade group for this glass, it’s better than the original and you’ll have it within a few days.

#21465 2 years ago

And now for something completely different...

Anyone up in the Maine area want 2 free tickets to see KISS tonight in Bangor? I just don't have the drive in me. The stupid rescheduling of half my 2020 shows all fell on this week, so I'm just spent after seeing KISS last night in MA. PM me your email and I'll work with Ticketmaster to send them over.

These are reserved seats BTW, not general admission lawn.

#21466 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Anyone up in the Maine area want 2 free tickets to see KISS tonight in Bangor? I just don't have the drive in me. The stupid rescheduling of half my 2020 shows all fell on this week, so I'm just spent after seeing KISS last night in MA. PM me your email and I'll work with Ticketmaster to send them over.

Nice!

I once gave away a family-worth of sabbath with Dio/priest/Motörhead/testament tickets on RGP.

Spread the love !

#21467 2 years ago

Very nice TWD pro w/ shaker and many tasteful mods. Looking for Deadpool, Hot Wheels, Mandalorian, Batman 66 possibly others...routed games ok. Cash can be added where necessary

#21468 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Damn… saw them last night in Mansfield too-awesome show!

#21469 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I once gave away a family-worth of sabbath with Dio/priest/Motörhead/testament tickets on RGP.

Please tell me how good Holy Diver was!

#21470 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I wish I had the drive in me, but going to see them Saturday night in AC, exactly two years after I saw them for the final End of the Road Tour. This is the KISS way.

#21471 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Please tell me how good Holy Diver was!

Ha, well it was Sabbath so he didn't play it, but we did get a 15 minute version of Heaven and Hell which is basically the same song!!

#21472 2 years ago

The Simpson pinball party $5200 works good needs a cleaning and dmd replaced. Nice cabinet nice playfield

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#21473 2 years ago

Led Zeppelin Icarus Alternate Translite - New never installed $80.

#21474 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD in the area. Anyone got one?

#21475 2 years ago

I think homersimpson007 had one he was thinking of selling.

Quoted from Rolpa:

Looking for a BSD in the area. Anyone got one?

#21477 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice condition WWFRR. Nvram and LEDs. Boards are clean. Works 100% and is rock solid. One of the few DE titles that you can turn off auto 3rd ball multi ball Only minor ...”
2021-09-26
West Springfield, MA
3,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1621 times
Contributed to Pinside

Trades offers welcome

#21478 2 years ago

I have a nice TMNT pro with a few upgrades I'd be into trading for something on my wishlist. No shipping, cheers.

#21479 2 years ago

Looking for a Mando, iron man, dp or jurassic park pro. Not worried about cosmetic defects.

#21480 2 years ago

Chicago Coin Cinema project
Nice cosmetics including mint backglass

$500 obo

Come and get it!!!

Also a Bally black jack mpu working and tested $100

#21481 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Deadpool Pro or Premium...hit me up if you've got one for sale.

Thanks!

#21482 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Looking for a nice Deadpool Pro or Premium...hit me up if you've got one for sale.
Thanks!

We are all looking for a Deadpool pro or premium.....

#21483 2 years ago

Selling a "Topaz" shuffle alley project.

Other - For Sale
“For sale is a United/Williams "Topaz" shuffle alley (1978), the first solid state. The game is complete and I was able to get it to play but it runs into an occasional intermitten...”
2021-10-19
Carteret, NJ
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 273 times

#21484 2 years ago

Looks like a good deal for anyone near Hurley NY

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/580609379627008/

#21485 2 years ago

Have a pretty decent players millionaire to sell.
Green wolfpac LED displays (looks really good, and if u aren't into that, he will sell you the parts to change the color pretty easy), Clean and shopped. NVram, clear rubber, leds. Quite a few new parts, so should be pretty reliable (my QC team consisting of my 4 and 6 year olds haven't been able to break it)
Some chipped and cracked plastics and wear around the circle where most have it.
Was going to put it at my fathers to get my cyclone back, but i purchased other pins and currently i don't have the room to bring cyclone home.

$1500 firm.
I will move it to the garage.
Anybody that has bought or sold me a pin knows I'm pretty easy to work with.
I'll make an ad in a couple days, more than happy to donate if someone here buys it.
Pm me with your phone number for pics.

#21487 2 years ago

Here are pics of machines.

Quoted from jcar302:

Green wolfpac LED displays (looks really good, and if u aren't into that, he will sell you the parts to change the color pretty easy), Clean and shopped. NVram, clear rubber, leds. Quite a few new parts, so should be pretty reliable (my QC team consisting of my 4 and 6 year olds haven't been able to break it)
Some chipped and cracked plastics and wear around the circle where most have it.
Was going to put it at my fathers to get my cyclone back, but i purchased other pins and currently i don't have the room to bring cyclone home.

$1500 firm.
I'll make an ad in a couple days, more than happy to donate if someone here buys it.

Not sure if needed but I have a mint NOS millionaire translite F/S that goes with this. $50.00

#21488 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary. Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1867 times

Ad updated, price lowered.

#21489 2 years ago

Anyone here get it?? I was too late...

#21490 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Anyone here get it?? I was too late...

I wish! Said it was sold and someone picked it up last night and that was less than an hour after it was posted.

#21491 2 years ago

Just curious,what machine did we miss out on? Post has been deleted so I could not tell.Thanks...

#21492 2 years ago
Quoted from pintoys:

Just curious,what machine did we miss out on? Post has been deleted so I could not tell.Thanks...

Kings of Right Target for $250.

#21493 2 years ago

High speed. Nice shape. Minor pf wear. 2400

#21494 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

$1500 firm.

Sold, picked up and donated (didn't we used to be able donate with PayPal?)

Have a pretty nice clean, shopped, le'd jokerz I'm going to sell up next. Just need to pull out a light board and reflow the header (when you touch it, it lights) and it will be 100%. Currently in my garage for easy loading.

#21495 2 years ago

Baywatch pending
High speed 2400
Magic Castle 5000

Take the two left for 7000 FIRM

#21496 2 years ago
Quoted from JKirby:

I'd like to put 3 games on the chopping block, time for a little rotation in the basement.
1) AC/DC Pro - 2013 run, HUO, bone stock, excellent condition.
2) Demolition Man - LED'd, handles re-chromed, game plays well. Overall a nice game. Better than players, but not CQ if that makes sense. One insert has a little chipping, hard to see while playing as it's the far left 'Freeze' or whatever it says (game is folded up right now).
3) Bally Lost World - this one is relatively nice for it's 43 years on this earth. All displays are good, few flaky sockets, all game play features work.
I can send pictures to interested parties.
Would like to trade a few of my games for one of yours as I'm maxed on space, but will entertain a 1 for the right machine. Can do +/- $$ as needed.
Located south of Boston. No shipping.
Thanks,
Joe

Free Bump for myself -- still looking to trade.

Thanks,

Joe

#21498 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Mando LE. Only thing added was Cara Dune sticker. Has 1 imperfection on side decal and 1 leg has a blemish that I'm waiting on replacements for both from Stern that I will ship to ...”
2021-08-23
York Haven, PA
10,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 778 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21499 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Radical! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Make me an offer before I regret this choice. Up for sale is my very nice radical. There is some minor minor minor pf wear, and minor cabinet fade. The game plays great. Display...”
2021-08-23
Enfield, CT
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 2559 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have an Elvira and the party monsters. The game has some LEDs, has both boogie monsters and plays well. It also has new displays. The only negative on the entire machine is the...”
2021-08-23
Enfield, CT
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 1010 times
Machine - For Trade
Mystery Castle Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a mystery castle pinball machine. It plays well, has LEDs and titan rubbers. The machine plays fast and fun. See the pictures for a hacked but working well GI connector and...”
2021-09-23
Enfield, CT
Trade
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 1612 times

#21500 2 years ago

Monster bash and lotr in and posted

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is an excellent example of this game and plays and shows great There are no issues with the game at all The cab is very nice with very little flipper button wear that was touc...”
2021-08-24
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 171 times
Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is an original Monster Bash in excellent shape, game was fully shopped with leds and super bands and has under 100 plays since The only issue with the playfield is one small c...”
2021-08-24
Uxbridge, MA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 735 times

There are 30,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 430 of 609.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/430?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.