5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,630 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by billsfanmd
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5770 3 years ago

Still have my TAF and Getaway for sale on the marketplace and just reduced the price on the Getaway. I'm trying to refresh my small collection.

Please PM if you're interested and I'm happy to answer any additional questions you have on either game.

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

#5792 3 years ago

I have a really nice TAF currently on the market that I am selling to hopefully buy a nice TZ. It dawned on me that I should just throw out the trade of your TZ for my TAF.

Please PM me if interested and we can work out any +/- cash situations if they make sense.

Here's a link to my TAF

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Arlington, VA
6,375 (Firm)

#5828 3 years ago

ALERT: New price offer for my TAF!!

I was finally able to snag a TZ (been looking for a nice one for quite some time) from HOP (great guy by the way) and now I'd really like to sell my TAF. Since the $6500 price tag seemed too high for most, I can offer up the machine for $6100 with a normal (non-color) DMD that I'll swap out of the TZ that I just got. That brings the game down to a lower price point and I hope will attract a buyer as I'd really like to make room for the TZ. That's the best that I can do, as I haven't been in the hobby as long as most of you fine folks and didn't get my games years ago for bottom dollar.

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 6,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I've decided to put my favorite machine up for sale to hopefully fund a new pin for my small collection of 3. It's in great condition (details below) with no credit dot and everyth...”
2016-08-12
Arlington, VA
6,375 (Firm)

1 week later
#5871 3 years ago

Just updated my Getaway post as I'd prefer a trade so I can try something new. I'd sell as well for $2800, but I'd rather trade (+/- cash) for one of the following: shadow, jackbot, TFTC, EATPM, Diner, or Taxi.

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've got a really nice (no credit dot and everything working perfectly) getaway that I'm interested in selling/trading so I can try something new. This machine features a full pin...”
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#5916 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

t2 $1900 shopped leds average shape
wcs $2250 very nice shopped
Totan $6500 slight fade shopped, leds, very nice
Congo $ shopped super playfield, unfaded cabinet. $2900
Indy 500 shopped excellent shape $3000
cftbl restored new CC pf, new decals, ramps, etc.. $$

Would love to see pics of the Congo, Creech, and Totan

#5925 3 years ago

I'd probably take one of those color DMDs as well if shipping was on the table

#5977 3 years ago

I still have a nice getaway for sale at a super reasonable price of $2650. Yes, there is some cab fade but overall it's a great machine with an excellent playfield and some great extras: full pinballbulbs LED kit with extras, mountain mod, donut heaven mod, blue led flashers topper mod, and new cushioned target decals. This bad boy needs to find a new home!

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#6088 2 years ago

Figured I'd make another attempt to sell or trade my nice getaway. At $2600, I feel like this is a really good price on this nice machine.

If you have something to trade, then feel free to propose a trade deal. I'm looking for the following games and could throw in some cash: Shadow, Diner, Tales from the Crypt, Congo, and Elvira. I don't need collector quality but I also don't want anything beat up.

Thanks!

Archived after 16 days
Sold for $ 2,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2016-09-23
Arlington, VA
2,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#6175 2 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Spidey red Super huo like shape.. shopped leds, mirrors. etc $4800
Totan Faded but nice, $6450 shopped leds
Coming in or almost ready.. Bad Cats, Taf, Fish tales, Medieval orig X2, Getaway, Kiss

PM sent

1 month later
#6622 2 years ago

I think I've finally recovered from my thanksgiving food coma and wanted to propose a trade:
I've got a super nice (it's like new) Metallica Pro (2013 build) with a ton of extras: color dmd, full LED, flipper fidelity speaker & sub upgrade, brite mods lit flipper button, undercab lighting, sparky lit electrocution helmet, lit graveyard arch, Metallica metal billboard under right ramp, snake mod, snake tongue decal, snake fangs, sparky extended plastic, and skull insert decal mod.

I really want an MMr and realize that would require plenty of cash with my MET which I'd rather not do but will consider. Please take a look at my wishlist and propose a trade. Just for reference, I've looked at the market and what others have sold for like mine, and this is probably a $5500 machine.

Please PM if you have a solid offer. You can also take a look at my other games and make offers...I don't want to get rid of them but I know that TZ and Indy are both high demand titles and everything is for sale or trade if the right deal pops up!

Thanks!

2 months later
#7208 2 years ago

I'm interested in trading my really nice STTNG for a game on my wishlist. The machine is in great condition and plays really well. The playfield looks new and tbe cab is in great shape. Full premium LEDs, new ramps and subway, and it has the pinbits outlane extenders installed (I have the originals as well).

If I were to sell it, I'm looking for $5k. I'd rather do a STTNG for your machine + cash deal though. I'd really like a nice JP but I'd be open to other trades for games on my wishlist.

#7211 2 years ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

Please reach out if you are interested in a trade for something on my wishlist.

Thanks!

#7267 2 years ago

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I would like to change up my lineup and am offering up my really nice STTNG. The playfield looks new and has zero wear. The cab is really nice as well with very little wear to spea...”
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

Price reduced! Prefer a trade for a nice Shadow or Jurassic Park, but would sell outright as well.

1 week later
#7337 2 years ago

Weekend price reduction bump! Super nice STTNG that I'd sell outright but would prefer a cash + trade deal for a game on my wishlist. The ones I'm most interested in right now are JP, Shadow, and EATPM. I'm only looking for machines in nice condition.

Thanks!

Archived after 36 days
Sold for $ 4,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-02-14
Arlington, VA

2 months later
#7902 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in a nice, fully working shadow with the aurich translite art package and full cointaker LEDs then PM me. The machine needs to have the sanctum area restored, and I can even include the JB Kwikweld, the paint, and the overlay sticker. Ideally, I'm looking for a trade (I'll throw cash in where needed) for something on my wishlist but really would like a nice AC/DC (either pro LED with swinging bell or premium). I'm not interested in spending the extra money on an LE or special edition like a LUCI or a BIB. Given the re-releases are coming out, I'm also not interested in someone who values their machine at a crazy high price

Thanks!

1 week later
#7950 2 years ago

Just put up my Shadow for trade/sale last night. Would prefer a trade for something on my wishlist and will throw in cash where needed.

Archived after 8 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I'd prefer a trade for something in my wishlist, but would be willing to sell as well. The good: The machine plays 100% and is fast. It includes the aurich art package (translite ...”
2017-06-01
Arlington, VA
Trade

3 months later
#8667 2 years ago

Looking for one of the following machines in nice condition:
- AC/DC premium (won't pay more than the cost of a new VE)
- Whitewater
- No Good Gofers
- Tales from the Crypt
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- Congo
Please shoot me a PM. If you're interested in a beautiful Simpsons Pinball Party (color DMD, full LEDs, sillyoldelf art package, nuclear side rails and backbox hinges, and several popular mods) then I'd prefer a trade +/- cash
Thanks!

#8686 1 year ago

My super nice TSPP is officially on the market. Would prefer a trade +/- cash deal for an AC/DC Premium, WhiteWater, or No Good Gofers. Thanks!

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#8700 1 year ago

Friday morning price reduction bump!

If you don't want the colorDMD, the price is $5250. If you want the colorDMD and an extra Stern DMD (red) then I'll throw it in for another $50. I'm around this weekend and the machine is on the first floor...super easy loading. I'll ship if buyer makes all arrangements but money must clear my account first.

Thanks!!!

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “**Price Reduction** This is the best I can do on this great machine. Excellent condition TSPP The machine includes the following upgrades/mods: Full LEDs, Nuclear Side Rails an...”
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#8716 1 year ago

Sunday night bump. I have received some offers (thanks to those that reached out), but they just weren't right for me. I can do $5200 without the colorDMD. I'd now prefer to sell as a few machines have hit the market that interest me but don't hesitate to throw trade offers my way regardless of whether they would involve cash in either direction

I will ship if needed

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

#8732 1 year ago

Final price reduction bump on a super nice TSPP. This reduced price reflects that I'm motivated to sell as I haven't received any decent trade offers and there are a few machines for sale right now that I'd like. That being said, this is the lowest I'll call as I'm taking a loss as it is.

Thanks for looking.

Archived after 23 days
Sold for $ 5,100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-20
Arlington, VA
5,100 (Firm)

1 week later
#8813 1 year ago

I put the Stern orange dmd from my TSPP up on the marketplace if anyone is interested. I'm happy to ship if you cover the cost of shipping.

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I have a used Stern Orange DMD taken from a Simpsons Pinball Party. It's in perfect working condition with no issues. I installed a colorDMD and no longer need this item. Happy ...”
2017-10-06
Arlington, VA
70 (Firm)

4 weeks later
#9152 1 year ago

Alright, so I have decided to sell my MMr. I'll be putting up a for sale ad in the next few days but figured I'd throw this out there for feelers. Per usual, I will definitely pay the appropriate pinside fees when the machine sells.

The machine has a July 2016 build date and is in excellent condition, no cab or playfield damage or wear of any kind. It has the color display update, pinball pro backbox speakers (sounds much better/clearer!), upgraded GI lighting to cool white LEDs, and the following additional custom lighting: led underneath archer plastic behind catapult, LED behind merlin plastic, and LED strip behind flippers in trough entrance. The game plays perfectly.

Looking for $8000 and pickup is strongly preferred. Considering that a new one sells for $8000 plus $250-$300 for shipping, then another $400 for the color display upgrade, and $75 for the speakers...this is a very solid deal for the #1 rated machine of all time. Please PM me if you're interested.

#9165 1 year ago

Put up the marketplace ad to sell my MMr. May consider knocking a little off of the price for a quick, cash sale with pickup by Sunday.

Archived after 42 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “The machine is in excellent condition (zero cab or playfield wear/damage) and plays perfectly. It has the color upgrade and pinball pro backbox speakers. I updated the GI LEDs to c...”
2017-11-08
Arlington, VA
7,850 (Firm)

3 weeks later
#9396 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It is NIB, looking more for trades at the moment

How about a nice MMr with uogrades? PM me if interested

2 weeks later
#9597 1 year ago

I already posted this on the DC area forum but figured I'd widen the net. I am interested in selling or trading (normally my preference) my super nice AC/DC Premium (original not VE): Looks and plays perfect. Pingraffix flame blades with matching artwork for speaker panel, upgraded TNT lightning bolts w/ flasher, upgraded wood piece (part of swinging bell), and comes with uninstalled interactive band lighting mod w/ stage roof.

I'd sell it for $6700.

For trades. I would be looking for nice examples of the following in order of interest: TOTAN, No Good Gofers, Dialed In, and Tron. I'd expect cash thrown in where it makes sense.

Please PM me if interested. Would highly prefer a local deal so we can play test our respective games, but for anyone in the PA/NJ area I know of a great delivery service if need be.

Thanks!

#9619 1 year ago

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Arlington, VA
6,500 (Firm)

#9636 1 year ago

After Xmas bump. Let's make a deal!

Quoted from per3per3:

Put my super nice AC/DC Premium up for sale or trade. Ideally looking for an NGG, TOTAN, Tron Pro, Met Premium, Tom, or TAF.

Machine - For Sale
For Sale or Trade: AC/DC (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
6,700 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#9647 1 year ago

You won't find a better deal on an AC/DC PREMIUM in this condition. Would still be interested in trades for NGG, TOTAN, Tron, or a Met Premium. I can't go lower than this price.

Archived after 23 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful AC/DC Premium that plays perfectly. The machine has the following mods: pinbits upgraded lightning bolt flashers, pingraffix flaming pinblades and matching speaker panel ...”
2017-12-23
Arlington, VA
6,500 (Firm)

1 month later
#9929 1 year ago

Just put a really nice ToM in the marketplace:

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Machine is in excellent condition inside and out...it looks new. Full Premium LEDs, no cracked plastics or ramps, new trunk, new trunk motor, spinning tiger saw mod, and color chan...”
2018-02-06
Arlington, VA
6,600 (Firm)

#9934 1 year ago

My machines are still for sale with my preference now to sell the ToM and TZ, then WhiteWater. Please PM me if you're interested and understand that, if you are interested in shipping, the costs wil likely be between 350 and 500 depending on where you are located. I've lowered my prices a bit on a few of the machines:

- ToM: The cab and playfield are excellent, full LEDs, and the game plays great! It's got the spinning tiger saw mod, a new trunk, and a new trunk board. $6600

- WhiteWater: It's got a fully working original topper, colorDMD, the cab and playfield look great (there's a little dirt under the factory mylar but not really noticeable), full LEDs, raft and bear mods, plays perfect. $5600

- TZ: Have had this one in my collection the longest and it's awesome. The cab and playfield look great with no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full LED and pinball pro speaker and sub upgrades with a ton of the popular mods (ingo clock board with color changing Leds, t-bird car with lit headlines, lit rocket ship, lit robbie the robot, mini playfield metal lamp, magnet and decal mods for diverter, lit slot machine, plus some extra lighting (trough, backboard, and shooter lane skill shot hole). $7100.

3 weeks later
#10173 1 year ago

My TZ is still available, please PM me if you're interested. No trades. I'll ship if I have to but buyer arranges and pays for shipping. I also know some folks that will pickup and deliver for around $300 if you're in the PA or NJ area and possibly other locations surrounding Northern VA.

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “I need to sell this awesome machine so hopefully it finds a new, local home. The cab and playfield look great with bright colors and no fade, and the game plays perfectly. Full L...”
2018-02-27
Arlington, VA
7,000 (Firm)

#10180 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My whitewater is sold pending payment. Thank you, Mr. Pinball

Congrats!

2 months later
#10718 1 year ago

I'm considering trading my super nice scared stiff (color dmd, full LEDs, skull pile mod, dancing boogie men mod, 3 skull interactive topper, custom shooter rod, undercab lighting, and Boney beast eye screen mod) for something new. I only have room for two machines right now and would like something new to play. I value the scared stiff at around $7250 and would be interested in either a trade for one of the following machines which must be in great condition and fully working:

- TOTAN: would be looking for an even swap (no cash either way)
- Tales from the Crypt (cash my way)
- Baywatch (cash my way)
- Iron Maiden pro (cash my way)
- No Good Gofers (cash my way)
- Congo (cash my way)
- TAF: even swap

Please PM if you're interested and we can work out the details. No shipping

2 months later
#11256 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have a really nice Radical I'd be open to trades on.

Are you interested in selling it or just trading it
? Are you planning to bring it to the York show if you still have it by then?

1 month later
#11732 11 months ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Will be listing the following here and on Facebook in the next week. All games in excellent condition. Williams Indiana Jones- color dmd- $6800. Scared Stiff - $6500. Addams Family- new playfield. $6800. Theatre of Magic - $6500. Bram Stoker's Dracula - $3500. Tales from the Crypt- $3500. Looking for asking price or best offer.

Been looking for a Tales. PM sent

1 month later
#12174 9 months ago

I have a perfect condition, fully working large Sega dmd out of my Baywatch as well as a non working power supply board from my Baywatch that needs the 5v rebuilt

Archived after 25 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition “I just installed a colordmd and have an excellent condition large Sega dmd for sale. It works perfectly and is ready to be installed in your machine. Also have a non-working Sega ...”
2019-01-07
Arlington, VA
150 (OBO)

6 months later
#13741 3 months ago

Anyone got an MBrSE or LE they want to sell? I have a really nice MMr with a bunch of extras to offer up in trade

1 month later
#14110 62 days ago

I am considering putting my Williams Indy out there for potential trade bait. Originally, I was going to wait until perhaps a new machine came out that I was interested in, but it seems as if I'm not very patient. I've got a pretty nice indy that has been dialed in and plays perfectly with zero issues. It's got the following upgrades/additions/mods: colorDMD, pinsound, full non-ghosting LEDs, modfather painted ruins and plane plastics (they look awesome!), jackpot speaker box light mod, titan color-matched rubbers, propeller mod, airball protectors, and a powder-coated gun shooter (looks great!). The machine has some cab fade and a few scratches in the cab and has those small, ball swirl marks near the slings that seems to be quite common with this game (I've heard that some naptha and a magic eraser could remove them but that's not my thing). I have plenty of pics for those that are seriously interested.

I'd be interested in a trade plus cash for nice examples of one of the following in order of interest: Congo, TOTAN, Road Show, Spiderman VE, or TZ (prefer one that is modded out like the one I regret selling). Would love a Congo.

Please PM me if you have interest. I don't really want to sell at this time, but I'd value this machine at $7800 based on what's included.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 189.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 11.95
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 14.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 69.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 35.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 90.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside