IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 429 of 608.
#21401 2 years ago

If anyone comes to IIA to buy one of my games, be prepared to talk LOL ...... I love chatting with people about pinball

#21402 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If anyone comes to IIA to buy one of my games, be prepared to talk LOL ...... I love chatting with people about pinball
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3e1fdc6525be82ea07cb0c0b9b60d22b5f1fd203-1628809706-1800"};
//]]>

You legit have a vanilla ice bathroom, so that’s a bit different lol.
I have a dining room that looks like Godzilla punched a hole through the ceiling, and am about to have an army of contractors come in and de-lead this monster. You’ve actually been here once upon a time (damn we’re old now)
I feel like I’m living in a combination of a house from Resident Evil and the movie “the money pit”

#21403 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

You legit have a vanilla ice bathroom, so that’s a bit different lol.
I have a dining room that looks like Godzilla punched a hole through the ceiling, and am about to have an army of contractors come in and de-lead this monster. You’ve actually been here once upon a time (damn we’re old now)
I feel like I’m living in a combination of a house from Resident Evil and the movie “the money pit”

Hold up. There are 2 people with Vanilla Ice bathrooms?

#21404 2 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Hold up. There are 2 people with Vanilla Ice bathrooms?

Mines 20,000 leagues under the sea.

#21405 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Haunted House: Mylar playfields, no cellar wear, all grounds done, new cabinet caps, no issues really, $3500

Holy shit. Are unrestored HH’s really fetching that type of coin?

#21406 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Panthera Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Picked this up as part of a multigame deal with a buddy. Have a few other games to pick up still, so don’t have space for another Sys 80. I put a Rottendog driver board, new Gu...”
2021-08-13
Langhorne, PA
875 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 846 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21407 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It sold for 3k

#21408 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"8b0d7d636f727394aadc919500eb413ea0dd98f8-1628833386-1800"};
//]]>

Hell yeah! I love talking pinball! It’s part of the fun, making new connections and talking to people. I’d hope if someone really doesn’t want to talk they’d just tell me. It’s not difficult, like when I picked up a game from shacklersrevenge and he said “listen the game is almost on and I haven’t missed a single one in 10 years” that’s a kind of dedication that demands respect and it still cracks me up to think about it! Hope your streak is still going, James!

P.S. Anyone looking for something to do this weekend should come to the Saratoga Silverball show

#21409 2 years ago

I'd guess he had to talk to you about pinball for several hours to get it for that.

#21410 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, ultimately it'd been a game I was always keeping an eye out for and would like to have some day. Being relatively new to Gottlieb's I was hoping to find one that was more original as to learn more about troubleshooting them. The timing was right and he accepted my offer. Thanks again shacklersrevenge

The only issue is, I need to tear down a floating basement wall division in my basement to set it side by side in my line up >.>

#21411 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I'd guess he had to talk to you about pinball for several hours to get it for that.

I get to call "Not it" on that one. I can understand where he's coming from though. Sometimes I don't feel like talking shop/entertaining. Though being there for > 5 hours sure sounds like a horror story if I've ever heard one.

#21412 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Quoted from sparksterz:

Yeah, ultimately it'd been a game I was always keeping an eye out for and would like to have some day. Being relatively new to Gottlieb's I was hoping to find one that was more original as to learn more about troubleshooting them. The timing was right and he accepted my offer. Thanks again shacklersrevenge
The only issue is, I need to tear down a floating basement wall division in my basement to set it side by side in my line up >.>

Surprisingly... yes. I saw one sell for $3500 in the vendor area at pinfest (with LEDs!... LOL).

I think the Haunted House and Black Hole are the best of this era of Gottilieb.

P.S. Your Torpedo Alley is awesome! Still may bug you about trading it for your Black Hole down the line.

#21413 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

P.S. Your Torpedo Alley is awesome! Still may bug you about trading it for your Black Hole down the line.

You might be trying to jump people in line for the BH!! Although I would probably take TA back at some point. After time away from that game, you certainly miss it.

#21414 2 years ago

And I’m making trips to NH and upstate New York in the next few weeks to pick up some games.

Could bring Panthera with me if anyone in those regions are interested, and I’ll be listing a few other games as well. Including Vampire.

#21415 2 years ago

Mando Pro - huo, low plays $5900
RBION - $3950

#21416 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I’m making trips to NH and upstate New York in the next few weeks to pick up some games.
Could bring Panthera with me if anyone in those regions are interested, and I’ll be listing a few other games as well. Including Vampire.

I have a Cyclone for sale if interested. (Cape Cod)

#21417 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Pick up a Space Invaders while passing through!

#21418 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Pick up a Space Invaders while passing through!

Between bringing and picking up, you’re probably the reason I’ll have to rent something.

#21419 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Between bringing and picking up, you’re probably the reason I’ll have to rent something.

Now were talking!

#21420 2 years ago

Looking to buy a 100% working CFTBL , I would need it delivered to Long Island . PM me , thanks

#21421 2 years ago

I see……

…Fonzi…he’s…

…on…on…water…no…water skis! Yes, Fonzi on waterskis.

…He’s moving fast…he’s skiing…up…up a…ramp?…

…yes, it’s a ramp…he’s jumping! Fonzi is jumping over something in the water!…

…It’s a…a…

It’s a…

…SHARK. Yes…

He’s jumping the shark!

#21422 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ah, cool. I wanted that Panthera, but hate driving. I'll text you.

#21423 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Ah, cool! One Panthera, please. Maybe Vampire as well, depending. I'll text you.

Just to clarify, that was a joke. My Vampire is not for sale.

#21424 2 years ago

Got a mando premium that's a few weeks old if anyone wants to trade a stranger things premium with UV kit

#21425 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just to clarify, that was a joke. My Vampire is not for sale.

These people are bloodsuckers !!

#21426 2 years ago

Kings Of Steel - 1200.

Working. Displays are good. The two things it doesn’t have…. The hinges were removed and lost by a previous owner, so head comes off like an older game. The center target isn’t the stock one (couldn’t find the real one, so it’s a smaller circular target). Selling because I need the space ASAP. Plays as you would expect a KOS to play. The right target works great

Near Franklin, MA.

#21427 2 years ago

Anyone with a Mando Pro want to trade plus cash for an nice AIQ Premium (shaker, art blades, shooter knob, couple mods). Would also consider Star Wars Pro or Deadpool Pro. Need to free up a little cash for something else but still want to play a modern Stern.

#21428 2 years ago

JD for sale:

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players JD, working, Invisiglass, Topper, Has new main ramp, Pinnovovators headphone jack Cash, No Shipping”
2021-08-15
Trumbull, CT
Archived after: 115 days
Viewed: 512 times

#21429 2 years ago

Looking for a Led Zeppelin Premium. Let me know if you have one for sale.
Thanks,
Ed

#21430 2 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling their Taxi,let me know.
Thanks

#21433 2 years ago

Have a Hard to find Apollo 13…. Been in a home for 20 years. Nice cabinet and playfield. I’ll post it for sale later this week after I go through any issues if it has any.

Also have a Simpson pinball party coming in

#21434 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary. Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1867 times

Playboy ad updated, may have beautiful Bally Space Invaders for sale later this week too as I'm out of space.

#21435 2 years ago

Shopped Trident available for FS or FT. The only trade I'm looking for is a Gottlieb Excalibur.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Trident Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my shopped Trident. The game overall is in very nice condition. It plays great and displays are strong. The game has a brand new MPU installed. I re-pinned ...”
2021-09-22
Pittsburgh, PA
1,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 632 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21436 2 years ago

Looking to purchase a pre-production spot for a Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

#21437 2 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Looking to purchase a pre-production spot for a Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

according to the TWIP interview its not being made commercially.

#21438 2 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

according to the TWIP interview its not being made commercially.

Only 2 made, let the bidding begin!!

#21439 2 years ago

Putting it out there again that I am always in the market for a Gottlieb Spirit.
Would pay what seems like ridiculous bucks for a project. Not looking for anything high end restored.

#21440 2 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium. Have a Mando LE or GNR LE I can use in a trade or pay cash outright.

#21441 2 years ago

Ad up for LoTR, would like a Wonka, but open to cash or trade for other games. Located in NJ.

#21442 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Kings Of Steel - 1200.
Working. Displays are good. The two things it doesn’t have…. The hinges were removed and lost by a previous owner, so head comes off like an older game. The center target isn’t the stock one (couldn’t find the real one, so it’s a smaller circular target). Selling because I need the space ASAP. Plays as you would expect a KOS to play. The right target works great
Near Franklin, MA.

Pity I'm full house right now, been interested in giving this title a spin despite it reputation.

#21443 2 years ago

Classic Stern Meteor for sale, ad is in the marketplace. For those of us that are back challenged the pin is on the ground floor no stairs involved!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a classic Stern Meteor. Playfield torn down and shopped with new clear silicone rubber rings and flipper perfect play rubber. Nice playfield with just upper flipper drag we...”
2021-11-13
Li, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1264 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21444 2 years ago

Friend wants me to sell his full restored Doug Hughes Funhouse. Lots of special touches. $10,500 I’ll do a posting shortly

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold

#21445 2 years ago

Munsters Premium color available later this week, 600 plays, some mods, excellent condition. $7000, will consider Jurassic Park pro + $1500.

#21446 2 years ago

Ad is up for WWFRR. Thought I had it sold twice but was ghosted

#21447 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Kings Of Steel - 1200.
Near Franklin, MA.

Dropped to $1100.

#21448 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Dropped to $1100.

Your trying to get me to make a trip tonight.

#21449 2 years ago

Mando premium looking to trade or sell
Trade for:
Star trek premium/LE
Stranger things pro/premium with UV

Price was selected from pinside suggested

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell or trade ~190 total plays Shaker Wizard mod pinblades Stern headphone kit Mandalorian DELUXE character set of 9 The Child Animatronic Edition 7.2-Inch-Tall toy (th...”
2021-08-16
Brookline, NH
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 710 times

#21450 2 years ago

Alien Poker for sale/trade. Pins on the display board need to be filed down as the connection is a bit janky from dirty contacts (I started doing it but still needs a lot more work). Same game that I've had for years at IIA that anyone who comes to league or tourneys has played. Looking for $1100/trade. Grand Lizard, Medusa, and High Speed are my top choices for a replacement. Pickup only. IFPA tournament this Saturday....you can play then bring home a game

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 429 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/429 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.