IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#809 9 years ago

HUO ACDC Premium w/Shaker & mods $5600. FIRM

#811 9 years ago

Sorry, but Demo man left a while ago.

3 weeks later
#882 9 years ago

WTB: BK2000

1 week later
#910 9 years ago

For Sale:

HUO Mint Metallica Premium, green pinbit protectors, Newton ball (not installed), cliffy's, fangs (not installed) $5700
HUO Mint Iron Man Vault, Hooked pop bumper caps. $4500

Will consider trades plus cash

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-839.jpgimage-839.jpg

1 week later
#972 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Anybody have an ACDC PRO between Philadelphia and The Canadian Border that they want to sell. I've got a friend in Philly now coming back up in a day or two and he would pick up on the way back? Anyone off Hwy 476 or 81?

Are you sure your friend doesn't want an IMVE or a Metallica Premium.

3 months later
#1365 9 years ago

WTB

BK 2000 (looking for a nice one, is it possible to find one with nice inserts????)
Star Trek (pro)
TSPP
T3

#1367 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I've got a nice GNR that I'll part with. Thinking $4,500.

Ahhh, GNR, the only data east I would ever consider buying. Unfortunately I am anti Data East and could never bring myself to paying $4500 for one, besides I thought GNR was max a $4000 game?

1 month later
#1594 9 years ago

Black Rose - Sold (Great shape, Full LEDs, shopped, wear on cannon, cliffy installed, faded cabinet one side)
Fast Break - $1800 (Great shape, 90% LEDs, shopped, new ramps not installed)
Getaway - SOLD

Will consider a two for one trade or trades plus cash. Looking for WOZ, ACDC Premium, TFLE, T3, White Water.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-119.jpgimage-119.jpg
image-787.jpgimage-787.jpg
image-734.jpgimage-734.jpg
image-767.jpgimage-767.jpg
image-978.jpgimage-978.jpg

3 weeks later
#1662 8 years ago

Derek, I'll give you $4200 cash right now, you bring it to pintastic and I will meet you there. Thanks Nick.

#1679 8 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

RBION has been sold, TWD Premium still available.

Please tell me it sold locally?? I was hoping to own this one day.

#1698 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

sttng pics:
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/STTNG
a few genesis pics but I discovered an intermittent boot issue last night. need to get it fixed before i sell it.
http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/Genesis

What are you looking to get for the STTNG?

#1711 8 years ago

WTB......Video poker. Looking for a nice one, multi game. I am also looking for a nice Mega Touch.

2 weeks later
#1848 8 years ago

For Sale: Very Nice Monopoly, LEDS $2400 firm

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-420.jpgimage-420.jpg
image-678.jpgimage-678.jpg

#1916 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

nice sttng 4800.00. i'll post a market ad shortly

You going to pintastic?

1 week later
#1942 8 years ago

Thank god, saved me another $4000, this hobby is crazy and is going to make me broke!

1 week later
#2011 8 years ago

For Sale: NIB Metallica LED pro W/Shaker $4800 Super Firm.

Trade options.....
Star Trek Pro or premium
TF pro or LE
ACDC premium

1 week later
#2093 8 years ago

For sale: Nice Getaway, LEDs, shopped, cabinet fade. $2300

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

1 week later
#2133 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Elvis 2,800
Pinbot 2,800 (Restored)
For Sale Soon
Twilight Zone
Revenge From Mars
Mustang Pro
Strange Science
Black Knight
Black Knight 2K
Bride of Pinbot
Baby PacMan
Vegas
Eight Ball
Bally Playboy
Ready much later
Restored Fathom

I've got to give Eric a plug because I played that Elvis at pintastic and loved it! What a cool layout!

#2153 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Elvis 2,800
Pinbot 2,800 (Restored)
For Sale Soon
Twilight Zone
Revenge From Mars
Mustang Pro
Strange Science
Black Knight
Black Knight 2K
Bride of Pinbot
Baby PacMan
Vegas
Eight Ball
Bally Playboy
Ready much later
Restored Fathom

This is another way of saying, "Save up you MOFO's"........Bundy has the mother load coming.

#2154 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Elvis 2,800
Pinbot 2,800 (Restored)
For Sale Soon
Twilight Zone
Revenge From Mars
Mustang Pro
Strange Science
Black Knight
Black Knight 2K
Bride of Pinbot
Baby PacMan
Vegas
Eight Ball
Bally Playboy
Ready much later
Restored Fathom

This is another way of saying, "Save up you MOFO's"........Bundy has the mother load coming.

1 week later
#2209 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

There was an ad on Hartford Craigslist for High Speed 2 $1900

It was sold.

#2211 8 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

High Speed 2 is one I just recently played at my friends house, I fell in love with it !
Plus I need a second machine , too many people come over and people keep waiting to play lol

In my opinion it is the best of the "B" titles, followed by Shadow and BSD. It keeps you coming back for more like no other.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#2224 8 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Thanks for the advice, y'all- I've got a lot of leads now.

Heck, I'll sell you a pin with those terms.

#2230 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

It was actually $5295 and he offered me free delivery. Let's assume that was worth $100-$150 (he's only 48 miles away from where I am), that's still over $5k for a stock, floor model, Pro machine. I understand he has to make a profit, but as a big Stern dealer, Im sure his cost would allow for better pricing. More power to him if he can sell it at that price.

I've spoke with Mike D several times and although he is a great guy, he just won't budge much, even on multiple pin purchases (I am talking 4 NIB). I honestly don't think he has to. He obviously sells more machines than anyone, so he is doing something right. I just don't think his main purchasers are people like us, rather he gets the very wealthy CT and NY buyers who are buying a game for their man cave or children. Those buyers have more money than God. Think about this, he has sat on his TFLE inventory for how many years??? Didn't someone say he had like 50 of them in storage? He is now finally dealing them at a decent price. I think like $5000-$5200 NIB.

2 weeks later
#2379 8 years ago

Star Trek Premium: New Out of Box. Never played, still has head strap on it. SOLD!

[attachment

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg
image_6.jpgimage_6.jpg

2 weeks later
#2554 8 years ago

She is a beauty!

1 week later
#2641 8 years ago

SOLD: Mint Star Trek Premium, Shaker, Aurich art package installed, Vengence mod, fully cliffy protected, pinbits protectors, Super bands on flippers, modded code with movie sound track. MINT. SOLD!

I just spoke with the buyer and he is a great guy! I am posting the details of this deal publically because it is a unique deal and it is important to keep everyone honest. The seller is giving me a non refundable deposit of $200 to hold the game until January. If the seller cannot produce the agreed cash by the end of January or no longer wants to buy the game, I get to keep the $200 deposit and sell the game. If any damage happens to the game within the time frame, I am responsible for fixing it. Technically I still own this pin and I am responsible for delivering a pin as described in my thread come January or when the buyer wants it. Did I miss anything?

#2662 8 years ago

WTB & willing to spend......

TFLE: $4600
SM: $4500-5000
BSD: $2700
TS: $2800
JM: $2300
DW: $2300
Kiss Pro: $4500
BK2000: $2500
Mustang Pro: $4200

#2689 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Terminator 2 arcade game in excellent shape. has been in home for well over 20 years

What are we talking Rob?

2 weeks later
#2782 8 years ago

Before I pull the trigger and buy these new, hoping to find HUO examples of the below.

WTB
Kiss pro or premium
TFLE
Mustang Pro - Bought!

1 week later
#2863 8 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Headed to Boston from Pittsburgh the weekend of November 7. Looking to trade some games. Some that come to mind, X-Men le (magneto), Iron Man, WHO dunnit, kiss pro, Monster Bash, bunch of early ss games etc. Also have some projects. Pm me. Thanks.
Also anyone looking to have a game delivered from Pittsburgh area, I will make stops along the way if necessary.

Trade for what?? You own every game in existence! Amazing collection my friend! You want to sell that Kiss pro?

3 weeks later
#3050 8 years ago

Super Mint TSPP, LEDs, Full cliffy to be installed. Stored in a basement for 10 years without being played. Does have one plastic broken, have both pieces. I have Never seen a game this old that was this clean. $4600 Firm. Below are the only games I will consider for trade.

Trades
BSD
JM
TS
TFLE

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg
image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg
image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg
image_6.jpgimage_6.jpg
image_7.jpgimage_7.jpg

#3088 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Just throwing out there. Looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading a ac-dc pro for 2 games a rfm and dw. Both are in great shape.

You may want to include that you would like cash plus trade.....or you might want to consider stating the dollar amount you value your pins at. Anything else can be misleading.........If it's a straight trade, I will have a pro for you tomorrow.

#3172 8 years ago

My advice for all of us will always be.......If you want a new game, sell the one you have and buy a new game. This trading BS only leads to war and who the fuck wants a New England pinball war??? New Englanders are the biggest, most stubborn, miserable pricks in the country! Yeah You!!.....and I as well! Pinhead "A" thinks his game is worth "X" and that Pinhead "B" thinks his game is worth "Y". Be a man and let the market decide what your game is worth! You should only be trading with people you have know for a while and trust. This is pinball and there will be enough issues with games breaking down and he said, she said BS, we don't need more drama. It's ok to post you want to trade, but you should be posting a sale price as well for other to gauge. Who knows maybe I am wrong, just seems like following such a practice makes sense? Blah, blah, blah......Now back to my new Simpsons & Mustang!

#3185 8 years ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

Thanks for the plug, as my post timing was indeed terrible.

I would be buying that WPT, if I wasn't raising the funds to buy your LOTR! Great price, great seller! Are you sure you don't want to work out a trade?......lol . Now that was funny!

#3190 8 years ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

LOTR is sold, sorry.
WPT is a straight sale only, funds are needed elsewhere.

I knew it would go! It was a beauty. Congrats, glad it sold!

3 weeks later
#3366 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Cash price of 2200 w/ pick up saturday

Oh Shoot! Someone buy my mustang HUO. All the mods $4200

#3371 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Moderately considering trading my HUO spiderman 2010 run
Game is flawless with around 400 plays and tons of mods
Shaker
Full chrome including webbed rails
Speaker panel decal
Matt McKee topper
Pinbits webbed plastic protectors
Full LEDs and I just added a ledocd board ( huge difference)
Spidey eyes sling plastics
Speaker inserts
Mirror blades
I'm sure I'm missing a few things
Looking for something different +/- cash
Possibly AC/DC or MET premium are top on the list but open to offers
This is the original ad
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-2010-huo-spiderman-albany-ny

I played this game and it is flawless!

1 month later
#3658 8 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Previous post was also for hundreds more. I reduced the price to move it fast.
Sale pending BTW.

Congrats Jason!! I hated seeing you drop it this low, but clearly we know the range of this game. Who ever is buying it, won't lose a dime.

1 week later
#3745 8 years ago

Heavily modded HUO LUCI. (See market place for full details). Can deliver to anywhere in the North East. SOLD

1 month later
#4147 8 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Holy shit there's a lot of nice pins available right now. I need to win the lottery.

There will be a lot more once people can see and play GB!

#4241 8 years ago

The selling madness for GB has begun........

#4269 8 years ago

Very Nice Johnny Mnemonic, plays super fast, LEDs, rebuilt flippers, super bands, new coin door, new legs, cabinet in great shape, slight even fade, but dark orange all around. One of the nicest I have ever seen. $2600

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#4276 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Nice to see my grand champion score still on their lol.

Since I got my Getaway back, nothing gets played but that......I am still chasing the GC that Mitch put on it. I swapped the DMD out of my Getaway , so I was able to get this on the market. If this doesn't sell, maybe I will make my next goal taking out your score...lol

#4287 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Damn man, wish you were closer.

You looking to sell your TFLE?

1 month later
#4676 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

I can bring anything to Allentown if they are paid for prior to leaving. we may charge a small fee to help pay for the truck.
we should have approx 30-40 titles avail this week.
Crftbl, afm, mb, IJ, shadow, Tom, Congo, GNR, Taf, Met road case, Getaway, totan's, Bsd, wh20 , etc..
some are shopped, some are as/is, some are blinged out w/ new cabinets, playfields etc..

The mother load has arrived!!!

1 week later
#4711 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

WTB: Walking Dead Pro (TWD). Looking for HUO within 4 hours of Boston.

I am shocked, but also excited by this post Dave......So many have said this game is great, but I cannot get into it. Given I trust your opinion, I am hoping you discover what I have not been able to.

#4745 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I played one for the first time a few weeks back and I'm hooked. I will own one of these sooner than later but timing isn't right. I need to get other games out the door first.

You need to get that ACDC out the door and into my CRV!

1 month later
#5086 7 years ago

Metallica Monster Premium, LEDs, Snake mod, Led Flippers, Head phone jack, custom painted hammer, Plastic protectors, cliffys.......Flawless! $6500 Firm
image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: Deposit received. Sale pending

#5091 7 years ago

You guys kill me.......I love pinball, but there are things more precious to me........

#5094 7 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Are you really getting a carousel?

He is my third one and I got him today.

#5106 7 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

That soap statue is the most beautiful/hideous thing I've ever seen. How much Monopoly $$ did that set you back?

Well I could have gotten a Horse made out of the Store Brand soap and saved about a $1000, but I decided that, "Nothing beats a full size Carousel Horse made out of Dove".....lol

It cost about the same as a pinball machine. For now he will remain in his, "Stay Puft" primer coloring until I decide on a paint scheme.

#5118 7 years ago

I've got 4 new (never opened) shakers available 2 Sam and 2 Spike. $100 each, free shipping Continential USA.

4 weeks later
#5327 7 years ago

Black Knight 2000 mirrored repo back glass mint - $275 (pick up only)
Pingraffix $100 Gift Certificate - $70

Free shipping on everything but Back Glass.

1 week later
#5397 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I guess it is time to close down the "grandfathered" regional threads. You can search by area in the monetized marketplace. So if everything needs to have a marketplace ad, these threads are 100% useless now in my opinion.

But this is my favorite thread????

1 month later
#6047 7 years ago

Anyone looking to get in on Rob Zombie? Might be offering up my spot.

2 weeks later
#6245 7 years ago

New, never opened Shadow plastics set $165 shipping included.

1 week later
#6327 7 years ago

WTB
Kiss premium or LE
TWD premium or pro

1 month later
#6616 7 years ago
Quoted from Pickenheim:

Listed a very nice Shadow with alt translite and cityscape backboard in Northern VA, willing to take offers, prefer local pickup or we pickup at my parents house Scranton, PA after making a deal.
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-27 13:55 (today)For sale: Shadow, The“Excellent condition Shadow, alt translite (and original), LED's, city scene backboard, new coin door and legs.” $ 3,500 Pickenheim Fairfax Station, VA ShoppedFeatured

Is that the magnet core I see?? It looks like it wore through the playfield?

1 month later
#6895 7 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Selling my restored and clear coated Superman playfield. Spared no expense to have this playfield restored by the best in the Business HSA Pinball. I was planning on having a playfield swap done on my Superman, but it's not going to happen. Check out the pictures on HSA it was their top rated playfield for December. Here is the link. You will not find a better looking Superman playfield anywhere.
Thanks
http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa092716supermans2al.html

Wow!! What a great job they did on that restore. They brought that back from the grave and turned it into a work of art! Love it!

1 month later
#7111 7 years ago

WTB

Kiss Pro
Kiss Premium
TWD Premium
Hobbit
GOT pro
Xmen Pro

2 weeks later
#7228 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Still looking for a nice Lotr pm me if you got something.

I will pay you $100 more than this man is willing to offer you for your LOTR! Sorry Gabe, I couldn't resist!

3 weeks later
#7351 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Finishing up a Theatre of Magic restore. Brass Trim, Legs, Lockbar, new Mirco playfield, ramps, LEDs, Color DMD, 3D Translight. Open to trades and best offers. I may bring it to Allentown for FreePlay.

Don't you dare put such a beauty on Free play! Lol. We need pictures

2 weeks later
#7409 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint HUO Ghost Busters Premium. Zero ghosting, from recent run. Comes with Pinball graffix city blades (not installed), titan flipper rubbers, center post mod and green outlane pl...”
2017-03-27
North Smithfield, RI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1031 times

2 weeks later
#7584 7 years ago

New Black Knight 2000 mirrored back glass. $225

3 weeks later
#7780 6 years ago

SW1 machine with RFM kit. Moniter conversion, excellent playfields, all leds. Comes with extra computer for easy swap. $3600.

#7822 6 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

herbertbsharp posted this in another thread, but it seemed like it should be here too. Pinball Wizard is selling "everything" this weekend.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1568878896456716&id=191678567510096

I would be up there in a heartbeat, but I have the feeling there will be no deals to be had??

#7842 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Is there a reason people we're expecting deals.....???!............Joey

When we say "deals", we really mean non retail pricing......pricing more aligned to the value within the hobbyist market.

3 weeks later
#7957 6 years ago

WTB ACDC Premium

2 months later
#8431 6 years ago

Looking for a claw machine..........

1 week later
#8530 6 years ago

HUO Hobbit LE for Trade. Looking for HUO ACDC or Metallica Premium.

2 weeks later
#8635 6 years ago

Aurich Translite Sets for sale brand new unopened $400 for the two sets.

ACDC Hellen
Star Trek

1 month later
#8903 6 years ago

WTB

GOT Pro
X-Men Pro
Aerosmith Pro
Star Wars Pro
Go Pro

#8904 6 years ago

I forgot one....

WTB

TWD Pro

1 week later
#9056 6 years ago

HUO Hobbit LE. Beautiful, plays perfect. $6800

#9100 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

There are plenty of places where a NIB MET Premium (new or HUO/MINT) is higher than the $7400 (but probably not places cheapskates like us would buy from). I checked Xmission and the only MET Premium HUO is listed for $7K so I just dropped mine to $6850.
*quick, get out of here, cops!*

I love your spunk my friend, but the last poster was right, you can get them NIB delivered for your current selling price. At $6,850 it just won't sell, not without meaningful mods. We are you local New England neighborhood police! I have access to two with color DMD for lower than your price. $6400-$6600 sells this.

1 month later
#9517 6 years ago

WTB

ACDC Premium
Metallica Premium
TWD Premium
Iron Man VE
Star Wars Pro
GOT Pro
Xmen Pro
Getaway
Shadow
BSD

#9520 6 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Do you have enough room for all these games? Lol

Not really, my buddy Gabe is going to help me out with storage space.

3 months later
#10382 6 years ago

Willing to pay $4600 for a HUO Aerosmith Pro or HUO SW Pro. PM me if you have one and are interested.

3 weeks later
#10522 6 years ago

ACDC Luci Translite - Brand new, never installed $160 shipped.

1 month later
#10723 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I regularly play Mitch's games and they are always top-notch, definitely the best maintained games in the Boston area.
Side note - you looking to unload any other games Mitch? I'm getting real close to finally dropping the necessary $$$ for a home pin, just not sure Aerosmith is the one for me.

That’s Mike, not Mitch.

1 month later
#10895 5 years ago

Phantom Of The Opera $2000 (firm)

1 month later
#11396 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

My message:
"Dear Moberg,
I'm the biggest buyer in new england and one of very few who will take on all. I have 5k cash and can be there Sunday."
My thoughts:
DM 2200
Monopoly 2300
The other two 500.
More than fair in a bulk buy for games with issues, but maybe the numbers don't work for him. Meh, I'll go find another lot of games. Keep flipping pinside.

Maybe I have been out of the game for a while, but given the issues and condition, this seems like a fair offe to me????? What am I missing?

1 month later
#11728 5 years ago

Wanted: Pinnovators PinPac5 “H” door. Willing to offer $75, shipping included.

I also have a PinPac1 (WPC) and PinPac2 (Stern Sam - older style door) available for sale or trade. I have almost every system adapter so I should be able to cover every game the headphone jacks are offered in.

1 month later
#12088 5 years ago

Wizard of Oz Emerald City Edition. One of the last produced, 7.5v boards. Build date 8/20/2014. Red Smoke witch mod. Absolutely Mint! Will consider Iron Maiden Premium in a trade. $7500

1 week later
#12139 5 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Anyone local selling a widebody sheet of PDI glass, or maybe want to go in on a pair?

How much does it run?

1 week later
#12213 5 years ago

Odds and ends for sale.....looking for Kiss Topper if you want to trade.

Black Knight 2000 Back Glass - New, Mirrored, Mint, Never installed in game $225
The Shadow Aurich Translite Set - New, never opened $200
Bram Stokers Dracula Plastic Set - New, never opened $200
ACDC Luci Translite - New in tube, never installed $150

Added over 5 years ago:

Shadow Translite - SOLD

#12237 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Kiss LE in the market place. I love the game, but have played it enough.
Looking for cash (don't offer me $6K, guys. I mean, c'mon) or trades. This has the Topper too!
Trade list priority):
Metallica MOP or Premium
Iron Man
Dialed In
TWD Premium/LE
but possibly others +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
KISS (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Excellent Kiss LE for sale / trade.

NEW 1.40 CODE INSTALLED!

Plays fast and furious. Lighted speakers, shaker, (unobtainium) Stern factory topper, capguntrooper Starchild plastic...”
10 hours ago Bernards, NJ 7,000
Guinnesstime

Can we offer you $6500?

#12254 5 years ago

Anyone need transport RI, MA to CT, PA, NY, NJ. I might be heading down in the near future and might be able to accommodate for much cheaper than a shipping company.

4 weeks later
#12472 5 years ago

ACDC Luci Translite - New, never used $125
Black Knight 2000 mirrored Back Glass - New, never used $200
BSD plastics - New, never put in game $175

1 month later
#12700 5 years ago

Selling for a friend. For sale Ice Cold Beer in excellent working condition with newly installed belts. Owned for 6 years, no problems. Small issue on the upper right side of cabinet, veneer was glued back in place. Coin mechs will need a rebuild if you want to put on location. Other than that, game is in great, glass is in beautiful condition. $3500 OBO

boston.craigslist.org link

#12734 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Selling for a friend. For sale Ice Cold Beer in excellent working condition with newly installed belts. Owned for 6 years, no problems. Small issue on the upper right side of cabinet, veneer was glued back in place. Coin mechs will need a rebuild if you want to put on location. Other than that, game is in great, glass is in beautiful condition. $3500 OBO
boston.craigslist.org link

Lots of interest, but not looking to ship or trade. Lowering to $3200 obo.

1 month later
1 month later
#13525 4 years ago

New Mirrored Black Knight 2000 Back Glass - Mint never used in game! $225
New ACDC Luci Translite - Mint never used in game! $125
New Bram Stokers Dracula Plastics - Mint never used in game! $175

All items are available to local buyers or Pintastic attendees.

WTB - Dead Pool Pro
WTB - Shadow
WTB - Dracula
WTB - Getaway

1 month later
#13943 4 years ago

New Mirrored Black Knight 2000 Back Glass - Mint never used in game! $225
New ACDC Luci Translite - Mint never used in game! $125
New Bram Stokers Dracula Plastics - Mint never used in game! $175

1 week later
#14048 4 years ago

And here I was all excited thinking someone was liquidating a huge collection given the number of new posts........Take it outside boys.

4 weeks later
#14320 4 years ago

Lermods Iron Maiden Lighted Spitfire plane and lighted Crystal Ball = $100 shipped in continental US. (Retail for $150)

Star Trek Pro Translite = $60 Shipped in continental US
New ACDC Translite New never used = $135 Shipped in continental US
New Mirrored Black Knight 2000 Back Glass never used = $225

4 weeks later
#14591 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Found another game I probably want to grab. If so, might be throwing two games up for sale.
Minty restored BF $3300
Minty Space Invaders $1,700 (LED and new Titan rubber kits still in the bag included) No wear on PF, cabinet beautiful and both BG’s perfect.
If any interest, shoot me a PM. Open to offers. Might be willing to sell both together for a discounted price.

Sell me that Bram Stokers Dracula!

1 week later
#14629 4 years ago

I cannot do it!!! I love this game too much!!

2 weeks later
#14737 4 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro Mint condition. Cliffy on shooter lane. $4400 Firm.

Can I just say how much I hate selling games I love!! It will be a miracle if this posts last more than a day without me taking it down.

1 week later
#14798 4 years ago

TRANSPORT AVAILABLE: Let me know if anyone needs transport from RI, MA, CT down to NY, PA, NJ or MD. I am potentially making a trip and could deliver for a decent price.

2 weeks later
#14913 4 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro, Mint, cliffy in shooter $4400 (Price drop)

HUO Willy Wonka SE, Mint, slight pooling on posts, one of them has small chip, barely visible. Looks like it just came out of the box. $6800

Can deliver within New England for a small fee.

Trades: Deadpool pro or premium, BSD, Shadow, Getaway.

1 month later
#15252 4 years ago

WTB:
Deadpool Pro
X-men Pro
Star Wars pro
Jurassic Park Pro

3 weeks later
#15403 4 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro, Mint, cliffy on shooter lane. Easy in and out. $4200 (FIRM)

#15406 4 years ago

HUO Star Trek Pro, Mint, cliffy on shooter lane. Easy in and out. $4200 (FIRM)

Sale Pending

3 weeks later
#15581 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Mirrored Back Glass - Brand new, Mint never used $195 (No shipping)
Aurich Star Trek Translite package - Complete, Mint $135 (Free shipping USA)
ACDC Luci Translite - Brand New, Mint never used $115 (Free shipping USA)

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Trek Translite - Sold

1 week later
#15675 4 years ago
Quoted from lastinterceptor:

Hi,
I am looking to part with the following.
2 voodoo glass
2 stern anti glare gladd
Bally star trek gold cpr playfield
Star trek cpr proto backglass
CPR star trek plastic set
Shay arcade quick draw back glass
Repo gorgar back glass
Really nice pioneer back glass
Earthshaker sinking institute mod
Mike dallass ac dc tv mod
I also have
Ac dc premium
Star trek le
Americas most haunted
Thunderbirds
Star trek topper
Ac dc topper
Star trek le translite
Let me know if you have any interest.

What are the prices???

1 week later
#15765 4 years ago

HUO Metallica Premium, second owner, mint condition, led version with newer back box. Cliffy on shooter lane, lighted speakers. $6600 obo

HUO VE ACDC Luci Premium, second owner, low plays, Mint condition, cliffy on shooter lane. Lighted speakers, pinbits lightning bolts mod, hells bells mod. $6500 obo

HUO Kiss Pro, HUO, second owner, Mint condition, cliffy on shooter lane, Lighted speakers & acrylic faces not installed, Lighted Kiss logo mod for translite, McFarlane Alive figures and love gun girls. $5200 obo

HUO Iron Maiden Pro, second owner, Mint condition, Mylar on shooter, lighted speakers, McFarlane figures, lighted Sphinx eyes, Tomb mod, crystal ball mod and lighted plane not installed. $5200 obo

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer for sale. Keeping my children, oddly my girl convinced me to.

3 weeks later
#16042 4 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Mirrored Back Glass - Beautiful, used Original, one small blemish, barely noticeable. $150 (No shipping)

ACDC Luci Translite - Brand New, Mint never used $100 (Free shipping USA)

#16066 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Was reorganizing the basement when I saw some water bubbling up from a crack in the floor. I broke some of the foundation to discover a cracked waste pipe. Total kick in the nuts. Looking to move some things to soften the blow.
Just picked up a super-nice Shadow that definitely needs to go. Minty playfield, great cab, alt translight, full LED, remote batteries, etc. Plays fast. No Sanctum wear, though it could be a decal. The only issue is the DMD is on its way out. Have a replacement coming in the mail. The gun is included, but there is currently a launch button installed. Previous owner said everyone was catching theirs hips on it.
Looking for $3,200 firm. I can take a thousand pics and videos. This machine is sooooooo much nicer than the $3,000 machine that just sold.
I also have an awesome Super Neo 29 candy cab that I’d like to move.
Hoping to really avoid tire-kickers this time around. I love to shoot the shit and talk shop typically, but not under the current circumstances.
Edit to add: It definitely has a decal over the Sanctum for those asking.

Consider this sold!! PM sent.

#16106 4 years ago

Question......So with this lockdown can you get a ticket traveling across state boarders if you are picking up a machine?

#16136 4 years ago

WTB: 1-3 Color DMD’s. I’ll trade you my HUO DMD’s to put in your game and throw in cash. Make me an offer.

#16172 4 years ago

29 new posts, I thought for sure I would find a Deadpool??? Come on people??

1 month later
#16535 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

BK2K project. Boots. Flippers don't work. Backglass has some lifting. Missing lowest right wireform. Mismatched slingshot plastics. Clean boards. 2k or trade.

Who ever buys this, I’ve got a brand new mirrored back glass I will sell you for a great price.

#16601 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Bummer, with all the selling moving to facebook, it will go dark here.
Saw craigslist go quiet as well with the popularty of facebook marketplace.
Sadly , not a member and unwilling to join.
My loss i guess.

You will find that people will post in both places to increase the likelihood of a sale. I post my games in 5 spots when I sell.

2 weeks later
#16764 3 years ago

HUO ACDC Luci Premium, second owner, Lighted speaker kit, cannon mod, pin bits lightning bolts, hells bells mod. Flawless! $6400 obo.

HUO Iron Maiden Pro, second owner, Mint. Lighted speakers, Trooper, Power Slave and Killers McFarlane Eddie Figures. Also comes with lighted plane mod and crystal ball mod, but they have been removed. $5300 obo.

#16784 3 years ago
Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro in Southern Maine available for sale. Home Use Only. Groot Arms, Glowing Orb, and spaceship mod. $4,900. Move quick. Listed on Facebook Marketplace and already generating interest

Oh how I love the Facebook Market Place replies of, “I’ll give you $2,000”.

3 months later
#17778 3 years ago

For Sale - Nice BSD, Brock’s $180 Coffin mod installed. Easy in and out. $3500 Firm.

1 week later
#17849 3 years ago

Just bought a Corvette, time to sell a few games.......hit me up for pictures.

Nice Bram Stokers Dracula, $180 McFarlane vampire Coffin Mod, no fade, great shape. $3400 Firm

Black Knight Sword Of Rage Pro. Lightly routed, zero wear, Mint. $4400 Firm

1 week later
#17971 3 years ago

Black Knight 2000 Mirrored Back Glass (New Repo, never out in game). $200 (obo)
ACDC Lucy Translite (New, never put in game). $125 (obo)
Aurich Shadow Translite package (New, never removed from box). $225 (obo)
New Deadpool Pro Playfield $700 (obo)

4 weeks later
#18176 3 years ago

Looking to sell a game or two......

Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5200 (obo).

ACDC Luci Vault - Mint HUO, cliffy on shooter lane, speaker lights, pinbits lightning bolts, Hells Bells mod, Shaker, cannon mod. $6500 (obo).

Kiss Pro - Mint HUO, cliffy on shooter lane and scoop, speaker lights, 7 McFarlane Figures, including Love Gun girls, Kiss logo back box mod, Shaker, sling plastic protectors. $5400 (obo).

Deadpool - HUO, Red Powder Coating, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5400 (obo).

#18217 3 years ago

SOLD - For Sale Pinball Glass - I’ve got 2 brand new sheets of standard body pinball glass, never installed in a game. $35 per sheet. (SOLD)

#18220 3 years ago

Some odds and ends for sale.......

SOLD - Shadow Translite Kit by Aurich - New in box - $200
SOLD - ACDC Luci Translite - New, never put in game - $100
Black Knight 2k Mirrored back glass - New, never installed in a game - $200
Black Knight 2000 Plastics set - New in package - $150
Bram Stokers Alternate Translite (non bloody version) - New in box - $85
Getaway Alternate Translite - New in box - $85
Used Shaker Motor SAM System (Rev B), used like new - $65

1 month later
#18691 3 years ago

For Sale

Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).

Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

1 week later
#18791 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Any stern pros for sale anywhere near 4k?

Those days are long gone..........

#18817 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I'm headed to Automated in CT Saturday. If anyone wanted Rollergames I could meet anywhere off of 95 from Mansfield MA to New Haven, CT.

Take me!! Are you going to play GNR?

#18825 3 years ago

For Sale

Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).

Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, mirror blades, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

#18845 3 years ago

For Sale
Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, mirror blades, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

Sold and Sold

4 months later
#20502 2 years ago

WTB Deadpool Premium

2 weeks later
#20750 2 years ago

When for sale threads become WTB threads, you know prices aren’t coming down anytime soon........I see this everywhere on Pinside. I miss the days of more supply than demand.

1 month later
#21032 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Picked up a Getaway that I will be selling. Game is super nice has no cabinet fade. Playfield is also in excellent shape. With no insert wear or any kind of marks. Boards are clean will be asking $3700 for it thanks.

Oh man! I was looking for one, but unfortunately you are too far

2 weeks later
#21289 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Meet you guys there I really want to play STH, JP, and see the Mike D mod in person

I want to go!

#21340 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Reluctantly thinking of selling my GNR SE to fund another game... has
Pinwoofer kit
Shaker
Headphone adapter
I’ve gone through it meticulously to fix pooling and have applied Mylar and petg washers to every post. There was a small chip on the left post near the bumpers that I’ve repaired and protected with Mylar/petg washers. I don’t think you’ll find a more ocd and bullet proofed playfield...
6999 obo

I’ve played this game and it is beautiful!

2 weeks later
#21473 2 years ago

Led Zeppelin Icarus Alternate Translite - New never installed $80.

#21482 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Looking for a nice Deadpool Pro or Premium...hit me up if you've got one for sale.
Thanks!

We are all looking for a Deadpool pro or premium.....

1 week later
#21612 2 years ago

Looking for a piece of new playfield glass.

#21634 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

I’ve heard this rumor as well. Has anyone heard the same about AFMr?

#21729 2 years ago

Wanted: Deadpool pro, Iron Maiden Pro

Have cash ready to deploy, but given no one wants cash anymore. I can offer up +/- cash HUO Star Trek pro, HUO GOTG pro, HUO Star Wars Pro, Very Nice LOTR.

1 week later
#21849 2 years ago

Anyone need pinball transport? I might be making a round trip from RI to Michigan and thinking about picking up or dropping off a game to help fund the trip.

#21881 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Maybe i'm reading you wrong, but you need to clear out space for the last 5 pins you bought, and your solution is to buy another?

Yup, that guy is a true pinhead!

3 weeks later
#22101 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

WTB/Trade for Godzilla Pro.
Hey, once they come out, they will switch hands for a while. So I’m tossing it out there early. I’d like to trade to bring one in. AFM, Stars, and Deadpool are the only ones I wouldn’t shove out the door for one. Everything else in my list could be discussed as trade bait. If you get one and it doesn’t fit in, let me know.

Whatever Dave is willing to offer you for your Godzilla Pro, I will offer $100 more……. (This post is endorsed by Dave H).

#22104 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just come play mine…looks like I should receive it either tomorrow or Monday
….going straight to Pizza J!

Yes!! I’ll be there brother, dropping dollars like Kim Kardashian is headlining at the strip club! Please keep us informed. Come on Dave H, let’s go Monday if it arrives, Pizza on me!

#22131 2 years ago

Since when did selling a game over $3000 require an official Pinside for sale ad?

#22138 2 years ago

Star Trek Pro HUO for trade. Mint with Color DMD and speaker lights. Looking for Godzilla, Deadpool and Iron Maiden. Hit me up if interested.

#22163 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Voyager Edition (later run of Trek). Color DMD LCD, Speaker Lights and inserts. Low plays.”
2021-10-15
North Smithfield, RI
5,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 217 times

#22182 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GODZILLA is in the building y’all! Pizza J 967 Westminster Street Providence. Come get sooooome.

Shout out to Matt and Pizza J’s, went again last night to play Godzilla, this time brought my Eva. Games played amazing, Godzilla is incredible and the Pizza is fantastic! Eva loved Stranger Things with UV kit! Cannot express how grateful I am to have discovered this new location! I’ll be back!

#22255 2 years ago

For Sale: (2) Stern SAM Shaker Motors (Rev B)
For Sale: (1) PinPac 2 Head SAM Head Phone jack from Pinnovator
For Sale: (1) PinPac 2 MAC SAM Head Phone Jack from Pinnovator
For Sale: (1) PinSub Spike Kit from Pinnovators
For Sale: (1) Not 100% sure on this….PinPac 2 includes 7 compatibility attachments for the following boards WPC 95 (2), DM (2), DCS (2), and Stern WST.

Sold as a package………Total $350 (obo)

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/stern-headphone-kits

Shaker motor kit for use with the following games:
Elvis, Spider-Man, Indiana Jones, Batman/The Dark Knight, CSI, 24, LOTR Gold LE, NBA, Big Buck Hunter, Iron Man, Avatar, Rolling Stones, TRON, transformers, AC/DC, X-Men, Avengers, Metallica, Star Trek, Mustang, The Walking Dead

#22270 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Wars Pinball Machine with mods. Mint, except for one small playfield defect in the entrance to right loop. See photo for reference.”
2021-10-23
North Smithfield, RI
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 236 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#22454 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint, HUO Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball Machine. Could possibly deliver within New England for a reasonable fee.”
2021-11-12
North Smithfield, RI
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 279 times

#22488 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

For your consideration: very overpriced pinball machines. PM me for more info!

The inflation you are going to see over the next 2 years will blow your mind away. Welcome to the new world……………

1 week later
#22590 2 years ago

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Wizard of Oz Red Smoke Witch Mod 1.0. Original configuration. Mint. Let me know if you have any questions.”
2022-01-05
North Smithfield, RI
325 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 558 times

#22596 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Lord of the Rings. Not HUO, but could pass for it and I was informed it was only routed briefly when it was new. There is a scratch oh the blue side of the cabinet. LE...”
2021-11-29
North Smithfield, RI
7,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 433 times

1 month later
#22895 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Pro Star Trek Pinball Machine with Shaker motor, Topper and upgraded speakers. Documented Home Use Only. Brand new out of box, very low plays.”
2021-12-30
North Smithfield, RI
5,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 230 times

#22899 2 years ago

DO YOU NEED TRANSPORT?? Offering up transport from RI (in and around area) to upstate NY (in and around that area). Let me know what you need and I’ll give you a reasonable price (it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than STI rates). I’ve moved over 150 pins in my time in this hobby, so hopefully that gives me some street credit? I’ll be making the trip in roughly 3wks. Let me know what you got!

#22978 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Stern Harley Davidson coming up soon

These Harley’s are popping up all over the place!

#22980 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They should just set em all up in a parking lot somewhere and drink cheap beer around em while chain smoking.

Ha! I can see it now, 10 Harley bikes lined up, next to 10 Harley pinball machines. Question…..Are you getting Rush for Pizza J’s???

#22983 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m gonna pass based on these factors, RUSH is a basically a reskin X-men with a LOTR magnet ring. Rock pins don’t earn very well and about 68% of people dont like Rush. That being said…I’d play it! But not buy it. I’ll be holding out for Bond and BTTF.

Makes sense, I cannot argue with that logic!

#23006 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint HUO Deadpool Pro, low plays, shaker, art blades, Chinese Star pop bumpers, lenticular cards, other small mods. $7700 obo”
2022-01-08
North Smithfield, RI
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 529 times

1 week later
#23134 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stern Playboy Pinball nice all around condition, NVRAM, mostly leds with the exceptions of flashers. Decal cracking on cabinet due to sun exposure, more pronounced on one side. Ca...”
2022-03-13
North Smithfield, RI
3,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 978 times

1 year later
#26970 1 year ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Man someday, the owner of Pizza J will wise up and convert the garage area to a total gameroom. Its the best spot in Rhode Island to play pinball IMHO, and if all the games were right next to the restaurant it would definitely improve the restaurant's business and the coin ops business.

I second this, but the real question is, does the owner of Pizza Jays actually own the building?

1 month later
#27254 11 months ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For Sale: Official Stern Kiss Pinball Topper, excellent condition. The topper currently resides on a low play HUO pro machine. Message me for video of the topper in action. Wil...”
2023-05-13
North Smithfield, RI
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 242 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#27684 9 months ago

Anyone looking for a High Speed 2 Getaway?? Might put it for sale soon? Will add cash for the following trades: Rush Pro, Guns & Roses LE.

2 months later
#28496 6 months ago

For trade HUO Led Zeppelin pro, expression lighting, insider connected.

Trades
Jurassic Park Pro (I’ll add cash)
Godzilla Pro (I’ll add cash)
Iron Maiden Pro (I’ll add cash)
Foo Fighters Pro (I’ll add cash)
Led Zeppelin Premium (I’ll add cash)
Star Wars Pro

3 weeks later
#28744 5 months ago

For trade: HUO Led Zeppelin pro with Expression lighting and insider connect. Let me know what you’ve got.

2 weeks later
#28939 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Pro Led Zeppelin pinball machine. Mint, Expression lighting, insider connected, low plays. Can deliver within North East area for reasonable fee. Will consider trades. ...”
2023-11-15
North Smithfield, RI
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 271 times

1 week later
#29025 4 months ago

New in box Deadpool pro for trade. Send me an offer.

#29055 4 months ago

New in box Stern Jurassic Park Pro and Deadpool Pro for trade. Send me your offers.

1 month later
#29327 3 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Why do you guys act like it’s insane to take a $800 loss on a USED GAME.
Hello 2018-2019? Prior to 2020 it was normal, you paid $6200 for a NIB stern, played it for 6 months to a year and then sold it for $5500 or less.
If you overpaid during covid, then you’re getting a reality check. You’re still getting over 85% of the value of your purchase. The fuck else can you buy and only lose a few hundred bucks when you sell it?

I can’t even sell my NIB Jurassic pro for $6300. This game is rated the #2 game of all time! This isn’t about overpaying during Covid, we are headed to a scary place of over supply, with no demand………We are officially a saturated pinball market. Pass the popcorn, it’s going to get interesting.

#29330 3 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:I gotta ask, why is it still NIB? I'd assume you bought it to play it, no?

I gotta ask, why is it still NIB? I'd assume you bought it to play it, no?

I’ve owned JP 4 times and I need a new car, so it’s time to be responsible.

#29334 3 months ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Anyone that didn't see Jurassic Park and Godzilla collapsing the stern market chose to ignore it.
One time a while ago i looked and there was 39 godzillas and 30 jurassic parks for sale on pinside alone at the same time.
If that's not a red flag to stay away until the dust settles, i don't know what is.
There is now basically an unlimited supply of new machines, simple supply and demand.
WPC and older just aren't going to take the same hit, the quantities are limited due to the fact that they were never meant to be collected. And collectors know they can't obtain them again easily or they worry the condition of the next one won't be so good, so they don't part with them.

You my friend are 100% correct! But haven’t you ever wanted to, “Dance with the pinball flipping Devil in the pale moonlight”?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=thedarkknight77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.