IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 608.
#21651 2 years ago

Anyone else having fun with the guy that posted the Sopranos on FB marketplace for $9999? I thought it was a placeholder price. Dude ACTUALLY wants that much. Just for shits and giggles I tried to haggle him down by offering up screen shots of multiple sold listings within the past two years. He dropped the price to $7500. Laugh my entire ass off.

#21652 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone else having fun with the guy that posted the Sopranos on FB marketplace for $9999? I thought it was a placeholder price. Dude ACTUALLY wants that much. Just for shits and giggles I tried to haggle him down by offering up screen shots of multiple sold listings within the past two years. He dropped the price to $7500. Laugh my entire ass off.

Could you share your magic powers with us lowly New Yorkers?

There's a guy on NYC Craigslist asking $13.5K for his Ruby Red WOZ that needs your attention!

He's also got a LOTR for $8K.

#21653 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Could you share your magic powers with us lowly New Yorkers?

There's a guy on NYC Craigslist asking $13.5K for his Ruby Red WOZ that needs your attention!

What a scam that is. Good luck picking these up..

#21654 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

What a scam that is. Good luck picking these up..

The guy called me and I do believe he actually thinks the games are worth that. He seems like a naiive collector / hoarder (just look at all the funko pops in the pics) that way overpaid for these games which he never even expected to play. He claimed that he paid $13.5K alone for that WOZ...I suppose it's possible.

I gave him a lowball but fairer offer and he said someone else (who we all know) had offered him $11K and someone else (who we also all know) offered $15K. I told him that's pretty damn good and he should take it but who knows if that offer was really made or if he really thinks he's gonna do better.

Dragging those games out of a hoarder's walkup apartment in the Bronx just doesn't strike my fancy unless they are well under market so I'll leave them to someone who really wants them.

#21655 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I saw one Sopranos machine at Allentown and it was marked sold at 7000.

#21656 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

You chumps. Just drive up to the RI area and get the “Sapranos” in “arttleboro” for somewhere between $5,595 and “$6.999” (fuck that took a lot of back and forth to make sure I spelled it all correctly).

providence.craigslist.org link

#21657 2 years ago

That guy is a non responder.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

You chumps. Just drive up to the RI area and get the “Sapranos” in arttleboro for somewhere between $5,595 and $6.999 (fuck that took a lot of back and forth to make sure I spelled it all correctly).
providence.craigslist.org link

Lol, must’ve had extra boobs and swears or something. Maybe mirror blades to turn four boobs into 12 boobs. That’s probably worth an extra $2k to the right buyer.

Quoted from MikeSinMD:

#21660 2 years ago

Added Strikes and Spares to the Marketplace, drop me a message if interested. Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Strikes and Spares in really nice condition. Alltek MPU, recapped power supply Backglass excellent, playfield in great shape, cabinet really good, see pics Plays great...”
2021-08-31
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 289 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21661 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want an episode 1? 2650

Interested, PM sent

#21662 2 years ago

Great time at Pizza J yesterday! Games all play perfect. Finally got to play some new games that Covid has kept me from. Also, super friendly staff and best pizza I’ve had in a very long time. Probably back again sometime this week.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10752-pizza-j-providence-ri

#21663 2 years ago
Quoted from benlaurence:

Interested, PM sent

Episode 1 still available. Price dropped. 2500

Radical 5400
High speed 2200
Grand lizard 2200
Bad cats 4500
Magic Castle 5000

#21664 2 years ago

Lots of interest on Strikes and Spares! Are people looking for early Bally SS? If so, I have a Mata Hari I might be selling soon too. Excellent backglass, cabinet nice, playfield has some planking, but still looks good. I'd entertain offers if someone is interested.

#21665 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:Lots of interest on Strikes and Spares!

Fairly priced.

#21666 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When I saw it, it was $8500. I think both ads have been taken down..

#21667 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Lots of interest on Strikes and Spares!

Gotta be that back glass!

#21668 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Gotta be that back glass!

Mata Hari too!

I would have scooped that up if I had any space.

#21669 2 years ago

OK who got the Addams Family from NH?

#21670 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Amazing price in this market. When I first got into this they could be had all day for $3500. eBay prices. And I was balking at that price, thinking I would never pay that much for a machine. Boy was I wrong.

#21671 2 years ago

Pinball prices indeed seem to have risen!

#21672 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinball prices indeed seem to have risen!

They have risen indeed.

#21673 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Added Strikes and Spares to the Marketplace, drop me a message if interested. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale

Strikes and Spares

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling a Strikes and Spares in really nice condition.

Alltek MPU, recapped power supply

Backglass excellent, playfield in great shape, cabinet really good, see pics

Plays great...”

1 day ago

Merrimack, NH

MaxAsh

I really wish you were closer.

#21674 2 years ago

Wednesday bump

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#21675 2 years ago

Anyone in NJ area have an empty wide body cabinet for sale? I'm looking to build a VP setup.

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking to build a VP setup and looking for an empty cabinet, preferably a wide body cabinet, but would use a standard cabinet if available. Looking for something in NJ.”
2021-08-31
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 51 times

#21676 2 years ago

A $50 widebody Bally cabinet was just posted in Midlothian, VA.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/Pinball.for.Sale.Classifieds/permalink/1989139961250556/

#21677 2 years ago

Hi all, I need a lockdown bar for a system 7 pin like black knight, jungle lord, etc.. anyone have one they want to part with? PM Me.

#21678 2 years ago

Thanks.. thats a bit too far unfortunately..

#21679 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Thanks.. thats a bit too far unfortunately..

Cheap empty cabinets are hard to find these days. The seller may know someone going to the York show. If you can find someone to bring it back from the show you can get it.

#21680 2 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Mata Hari too!
I would have scooped that up if I had any space.

Both backglasses are super nice, I've been lucky in that regard.

Might be selling another game or two in the not too distant future. Definitely at least one project one. I'll be sure to post here when I do.

#21681 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Anyone in NJ area have an empty wide body cabinet for sale? I'm looking to build a VP setup.

Other - Wanted

Looking for empty cabinet

New!

Wanted! “I'm looking to build a VP setup and looking for an empty cabinet, preferably a wide body cabinet, but would use a standard cabinet if available. Looking for something in NJ.”

1 day ago

Flemington, NJ

Wanted

BubbaK

I may have an empty widebody cabinet soon, but I'd have to check with somebody and I'm pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot more than $50 because it's in such good condition.

#21682 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I may have an empty widebody cabinet soon, but I'd have to check with somebody and I'm pretty sure it would be a heck of a lot more than $50 because it's in such good condition.

For reference I think I paid about 350 for a used wpc cabinet when I needed one and drove like 3.5 hours.. 50 bucks is a great deal in my opinion

#21683 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

For reference I think I paid about 350 for a used wpc cabinet when I needed one and drove like 3.5 hours.. 50 bucks is a great deal in my opinion

Well...yeah. That's the ballpark for those things. That's why I said it'd be quite a bit more than 50. 50 bucks is worth driving that far for.

#21684 2 years ago

Wow.. I wasn't expecting that high.. Now I'm really pissed I didn't grab a Rocky and Bullwinkle a few years ago... Is that just cabinet or is that the head also? Any glass, lock bar with it? I guess its still worth it.. beelzeboob .. if it comes up, let me know some details.

#21685 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Shhhh....I think he's on Pinside now. Sopranos just listed by a gent in CT who joined today!

#21686 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Shhhh....I think he's on Pinside now. Sopranos just listed by a gent in CT who joined today!

Bahahaha! Insanity. Glass is filthy

#21687 2 years ago

Nice bride of pinbot $4k, diamond coat playfield looks great, leds in playfield and back box, inside cabinet decals, nice cabinet and head art. Led topper

#21688 2 years ago

Lol…well let’s all welcome him to the piranha pit of price police!

Quoted from Goyomex:

#21689 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Wonder what the shooter lane looks like.

#21690 2 years ago

It’s okay guys. He just explained to me how there are “very few on the market right now” and that the “rarity” adds $2500 to the value. I guess maybe IM stupid haha

#21691 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Shhhh....I think he's on Pinside now

Another 1 minute member with only one post, a for sale ad with a game priced at twice the going rate.

#21692 2 years ago

Looking for either Turtles Premium or Mandalorian Premium. I’m in NH. Willing to drive a couple hrs.

#21694 2 years ago

Probably going to list a project Phoenix in the near future. Planned on fixing it all up, but I'm not going to have the time for a while.

Doesn't boot currently, just GI. I noticed some corrosion so I'm guessing that's the culprit. Backglass has some flaking, playfield has some wear. It needs love, restoration, and board work. Thinking something like $400? Maybe $350 and a bottle of semi-decent bourbon for my wife? I'll take a closer look at it soon and take some pics, make an ad, etc. But if someone wants to grab it (probably next week), hit me up.

#21695 2 years ago

I would have thought finding an empty cabinet at all, is tough.
One would also think it's fairly shipable if the head is removed and stuck in the box with some padding.

Quoted from PinballAir:

Another 1 minute member with only one post, a for sale ad with a game priced at twice the going rate.

It doesn't always turn out bad. A couple years back a new member listed a simpsons at an awful price.
It wasn't pretty with the replies. I suggested i had cash if he was serious about selling it for a realistic price.
He pm'ed me. We talked on the phone, agreed on a price (lower than market value).
Game turned out to be flawlessly perfect and original, nicest machine i ever owned. Not a scratch and he added the original purchase receipt for when he bought it from Jersey Jack for his daughters birthday. He didn't even know how to get inside. Had original batteries that were still good with the jersey jack banner scrolling on the dmd.
He was a really nice guy that was really bad at selling a pinball machine.

#21696 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Wow.. I wasn't expecting that high.. Now I'm really pissed I didn't grab a Rocky and Bullwinkle a few years ago... Is that just cabinet or is that the head also? Any glass, lock bar with it? I guess its still worth it.. beelzeboob .. if it comes up, let me know some details.

Cabinet and head. I'll let you know when I know!

#21697 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Amazing price in this market. When I first got into this they could be had all day for $3500. eBay prices. And I was balking at that price, thinking I would never pay that much for a machine. Boy was I wrong.

Wait, what Addams Family? Just curious, how much was it?

#21698 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Wait, what Addams Family? Just curious, how much was it?

Was originally listed at 4k, now looks like $5500 and pending

#21699 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Was originally listed at 4k, now looks like $5500 and pending

Ya, a "throwback" price for sure. Kind of refreshing. I'm feeling all nostalgic now.

#21700 2 years ago

NYC and Long Island is fkd right now , stay safe and keeps those pins above water

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/434 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.