IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,105 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 603.
#1 9 years ago

What are you selling?

#2 9 years ago

I like where you are going with this Herbert............

#3 9 years ago

Hey FF, I thought I was first in line for your WPT? I answered your PM with my e-mail addy but you never got back to me. I'll send you a PM now.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey FF, I thought I was first in line for your WPT? I answered your PM with my e-mail addy but you never got back to me. I'll send you a PM now.

Pinfidel, You are first my friend, don't worry you have first dibs. Actually I sent an email a couple hours ago to your email addy. PM me if you didn't get it....sometimes email with photos fail to send properly from here and I may not know it.

#5 9 years ago

Yeah, I never got the e-mail. No worries. I know where you are and I understand stuff happens. No worries bro. PM sent.

Let me know what you think.

#6 9 years ago

Damn! I thought the thread was the northeast was for sell, New York, New Jersey, etc. leaving the continental US for Russia, taking De Braiso with them?

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Damn! I thought the thread was the northeast was for sell, New York, New Jersey, etc. leaving the continental US for Russia, taking De Braiso with them?

You wish my friend.......sorry but we are here to stay

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

You wish my friend.......sorry but we are here to stay

Yea, where would I go for New York style pizza, the best type of pizza!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from badpenny61:

Yea, where would I go for New York style pizza, the best type of pizza!

The best Pizza is in the Little Italy section of NY. Can't go wrog there when it comes to food.

Take care all. Gotta fly. I'll be back on later. Enjoy the day all!

#10 9 years ago

HUO Avengers LE Blue $5500
Very nice Robowar $1700
Very nice Excalibur $1700
Very nice Zaccaria Earth Wind Fire with spare CPU and driver boards $1200

#11 9 years ago

A very nice Xenon...1250.00 or B/O.

#12 9 years ago

Anything in my collection for the right price.

#13 9 years ago

as saveleaningtower stated - except I will say anything in my collection that somebody wants to way overpay, as I am loving most of my games - although most never get played as I keep playing woz,im, and acdc.

thanks ed

#14 9 years ago

Ed,

Games need to be played. I'll swing by every other weekend and play those that don't get played for you. Free of charge

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Anything in my collection for the right price.

How about your IJ

#16 9 years ago

I have a nice Gorgar Id like to sell in the Northeast. Pics on this thread

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-exceptionally-nice-gorgar-near-pinfest

I do like this thread for games for sale.

#17 9 years ago

I wish I could maintain the fun factor with EM machines. I love the feel of the history in each game, but the gameplay just doesn't hold my attention. Maybe if I was born a few years earlier...

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ed,
Games need to be played. I'll swing by every other weekend and play those that don't get played for you. Free of charge

my game room has always been open for anybody - just 2 weeks ago a pinsider spent the night there even though I had never met him (it's a separate house) - but as of today it's getting closed down as a friend is moving in as he is getting divorced after 27 years.

he needed a place to stay - so I am losing my game room until further notice

thanks ed

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

my game room has always been open for anybody - just 2 weeks ago a pinsider spent the night there even though I had never met him (it's a separate house) - but as of today it's getting closed down as a friend is moving in as he is getting divorced after 27 years.
thanks ed

That's really nice of you. Sorry to hear about your friend. That is really sad to hear.

I wish you had an STLE I could take off your hands. Best of luck to your friend!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

so I am losing my game room until further notice
thanks ed

Awe crap! Let us know when your game room is back on the saddle (and your friend too)

#21 9 years ago

Williams Hurricane, new CPU, slingshots, flipper rebuild, backbox motor, Led's & replaced rubber throughout. Pics here: allentown.craigslist.org link

$1700 cash is as low as I can go for pinsiders.

Open to trades also..

#22 9 years ago

Bump

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

thanks ed

I tried that and was sorry after the fact. Trust me -give him a small donation and he can find a room on craigslist, you keep your gameroom and your friend. Never again - learn from my mistake and don't do it - you have been warned. No good deed goes unpunished - it is a true saying.

#25 9 years ago

There was a Roadshow here earlier, guess it sold already?

#27 9 years ago

I don't know why I keep checking this.... I love all my games and have no more room! It's a sickness.

#28 9 years ago

I would love to find another avatar pro. If anyone knows of one for sale/trade send me a pm

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I don't know why I keep checking this.... I love all my games and have no more room! It's a sickness.

No room, no money...but must have more. We need our fix! We're, We're...Pin-A-Holics!

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I tried that and was sorry after the fact. Trust me -give him a small donation and he can find a room on craigslist, you keep your gameroom and your friend. Never again - learn from my mistake and don't do it - you have been warned. No good deed goes unpunished - it is a true saying.

my house has been always open to friends - or even non friends - if somebody needs a place to stay that's what it's there for. my mom stayed there when she was dying of cancer - after my mom died my brother went through a tough time and threw his wife out.

she then stayed there for months until my brother was able to cope - I can go on and on - but I have had many people live there - short term and long term - it's how we should all be - even if it ruins friendships

when my sister in law lived there I took a chance my brother would never speak to me again - and he didn't for months - but life is about doing the right thing

sorry as I don't mean to lecture - i was once homeless and maybe that is why i am the way i am - but people need to help people - not monetary - but other ways

thanks ed

#31 9 years ago

Good for you Ed. May you be blessed just as you have in turn blessed others bro.

#32 9 years ago

Ed is one of my best friends, and believe me, he is one of the most generous, trusting people you will ever meet..

Ed... I fired up Soprano's the other day.. and you fired up Shrek.. plus I fired up Elvis today... and we never touched WOZ.. now IM was a different story..

True Story... Ed let someone come get a game when he was not home, and told them to just leave the money in a specific spot... how many out there would do that???

Steve

#33 9 years ago

I have room for one more. Looking for a nice , FH, STNG, earthshaker, Whirlwind, TZ or Doctor Who. Herb this has the makings of a great thread. How's Toga ?

#34 9 years ago

Tommy is still kicking around these parts

#35 9 years ago

Someone give this tommy a home!

#36 9 years ago

Hey what's up, Toga's pretty good, it needs more pins though!

#37 9 years ago

Not mine but they are for sale

$5k gun n roses- shopped, LEDs everywhere, mirror blades, updated shooter ramp, custom translight, flame polished ramps, backboard mod, mint cabinet. Red dmd diffuser, Hrs were professionally put into making it nice.

The Simpson pinball party- $3900 mint Huo few mods like shooter rod, flying Sausers near pop bumpers, LEDs everywhere including the back box, red pop bumper caps mod

The getaway- $3750 was restored, new cabinet decals, play field was removed and clear coated, LEDs in the play field and back box. Signed translight

Safe cracker- $8k mint cabinet, wings and topper, domestic coins installed, chrome side rails and lockdown bar, mirror blades custom fit, completely gone through,LEDs in the play field and back box. Flame polished ramps, led flipper buttons

Terminator 3- $3500 chromed side rails,legs, and lock down bar. Mint cabinet, Pinnovators headphone kit installed, LEDs in play field, LEDs in back box, speaker led mod with plastic insert, led flipper buttons,

Pinball magic- $4k completely stripped play field top and bottom, nos play field was clear coated then installed. LEDs, games nicest one around

I'm sure I'm missing mods and stuff that was done to these. All the games were professionally modified and maintained, there's way more into these games then the asking prices, some if not all these games probably have speaker upgrades done as well I just didn't have time to confirm which do.
Prices are pretty firm.

Thanks,
Lorenzoimage-321.jpgimage-321.jpgimage-18.jpgimage-18.jpgimage-164.jpgimage-164.jpgimage-936.jpgimage-936.jpgimage-975.jpgimage-975.jpgimage-107.jpgimage-107.jpgimage-312.jpgimage-312.jpgimage-62.jpgimage-62.jpg

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Not mine but they are for sale

PM Sent!
Hopefully the person who owns these knows they are for sale!

#39 9 years ago

Yes, they are for sale. I'm in charge of selling cause he don't have time.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

What are you selling?

Shrek
T3
HS2 Getaway
RFM
Godzilla
LAH

These will probably find their way to Allentown if they aren't sold beforehand. May add a SC, SM, TAF to that list.

#41 9 years ago

FOR sale: NE pa.
ROCKY & BULLWINKLE -$2250 *SOLD* works 100% new nell motor some LED's no playfield wear real
nice pin owned it for the last 11 years
LAST ACTION HERO $2250
works 100% some LEDS no playfield wear magnets and shaker make this game awsome!
owned a little over two years.

NIGHTMARE on ELM street FREDDY $2250
one issue freddys head lights don't flash i touched the two
flasher sockets togeter most likely a transitor. Claw not broken. right sling shot plastic chiped at
bottom mounting hole but mounts with washer.( i am back plastic) i have owned this game 12
years. wear at ball drops. exceptional condition freddy.

HUO Street fighter II $2450
what can i say this game is sweet! car crush works and has original car.
NO playfeild wear super clean SFII.

games are priced with their condition in mind all would make any game room proud.
PM if interested.

#44 9 years ago

Selling a Nice Bally Future Spa for $800 or BRO. Located in CT.

Alex

#45 9 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Twilight Zone if anyone has one local?
PM me

#46 9 years ago

Tspp is sold pending payment

#47 9 years ago

pics taken with phone sorry for poor quality
IMG_20140330_124437_588.jpgIMG_20140330_124437_588.jpgIMG_20140330_124534_480.jpgIMG_20140330_124534_480.jpgIMG_20140330_124549_584.jpgIMG_20140330_124549_584.jpg

#48 9 years ago

pics taken with phone sorry for poor qualityIMG_20140330_124854_880.jpgIMG_20140330_124854_880.jpgIMG_20140330_124940_656.jpgIMG_20140330_124940_656.jpgIMG_20140330_124952_836.jpgIMG_20140330_124952_836.jpg

#49 9 years ago

Well, since I just bought (pending sending payment) that TSPP.... I guess it's time to throw my Johnny Mnemonic out for sale. Shopped, LEDS, fade on one side of cab, but not bad, and other side looks nice. Pics to follow. Can bring to Allen. 2K obo. Honestly, just can't get into the game. Here's a hint... don't watch the movie, ruined the game for me.

#50 9 years ago

Gnr is sold pending pick up

There are 30,105 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 603.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.