IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#570 9 years ago

Met Pro for sale in Staten Island, NYC

Sold pending pickup

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-east-coast-huo-met-pro

1 month later
#670 9 years ago

I really hate to do this but need the room for TWDLE, so with great sadness I had to choose between this and my HUO LOTR and I just love that game too much. (Keith is an excellent programmer)

The Pro's:

HUO TSPP (2003)
Fully LED'd
Bright clean and crisp display.
Full Cliffy's installed jump ramp, scratchy hole, shooter lane as well
Nothing broken plastics, ramps etc..
Plays 110%
Zero flipper button wear, mylar protectors in place.
Cabinet is excellent no damage. (looks right out of the box)
Additional characters added, Moe, Krusty.
Inside cabinet side art installed.
Target decals added.
RBG speakers LED Kit installed with Radiation Symbols.
Itchy and Scratchy TV Video Mod from Sparky installed.
Garage Door Mylar protected so remains clean.
Mylar placed around the pop bumpers to prevent any wear.
Moe's sign lights up with shots up his ramp and pop bumper hits.
Assorted 3D signs added: Kwik E Mart, Days without Accident, Springfield Power Plant.
Color Game Manual
Some small extra parts.
You can eat off this machine on how clean it is.

The Cons:

Can't find the original photo copy looking manual.
Sadden to sell it
You'll have to get the game from my basement. (7 steps)
You really shouldn't eat off the machine.

Price: $4900 FIRM

Photos will follow shortly when I take them later today along with the numbers of games & balls played and software version.

Mike

Link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-gorgeous-huo-simpons-pinball-party-with-extras

1 year later
#3791 8 years ago

I have a super nice looks to be HUO FGY for sale. It was for trade at first for a Met but that didn't pan out locally.

FULL Leds, led back box light, TV mod, pinblades, cliffy protectors , goodie bag, manual, some spare charters and I sure I'm missing a few things.

Pictures available upon request.

asking 5300.00 please pm if interested.

Photos here:
http://www.skeley.com/Hobbies/Family-Guy-Pinball/n-sMZTt4

3 weeks later
#4058 8 years ago

Selling FGY which is in awesome condition and appears to have been HUO but that cannot be confirmed. Playfield excellent, cabinet is beautiful as well. No wear, plus mylar has been placed over high traffic inserts for extra protection as you might see in photos.

Has a few mods i.e. Pinblades, TV, extra characters, full leds mins 2 flashers, led back box tube, full cliffys, original packaging parts and manual plus some extra goodie parts.

Asking $5K best way to reach me is to shoot me a PM, for additional photos can be click the link below.

http://www.skeley.com/Hobbies/Family-Guy-Pinball/n-sMZTt4

P1010001_(resized).JPGP1010001_(resized).JPG
P1010002_(resized).JPGP1010002_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#4235 8 years ago

*** IJ HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR ***

Making room for Ghostbusters so......

Selling: Williams Indiana Jones

Playfield is in very very nice shape with no wear or insert wear. A few cliffy's installed and the drop target and shooter lane

Cabinet is in very nice condition with zero fade for at some point the cabinet was redecaled nicely and the colors are bright and crisp.

Boards are in great shape with zero issues.

Game plays perfect with zero issues.

Custom German plane mod with leds installed and Biplane with motor but motor it isn't hooked up.

Red LED flipper buttons installed.

Original German plane and a new Biplane is included as well.

Game has full LEDs minus POA which I think might still have some bulbs.

Lost plastic installed with custom LED lighting above it.

Pinblade decals installed but they do have some rub marks. Still looks good.

POA has custom stone brick decals installed which look great.

DMD is very nice without issues

Custom Indy figure with color changing skull mod installed.

Custom LED lighting above the lost plastic installed.

Orange coated pinball legs which look real sharp.

Invisiglass is installed as well.

Game must be picked up from Staten Island NY, please no shipping.

Price $5600.00

Any questions please feel free to pm me, all inquiries will be responded to in order as received.

Hope to get a photo or two online tonight.

*** IJ HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR ***

#4244 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

The selling madness for GB has begun........

Actually selling to make room, If I had the space Indy wouldn't leave at all but in my line up it's the one the family plays the least.

#4295 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Fire plays good all working displays boards all good $1250 (have NOS playfield avail also)
Rocky Bullwinkle nice cabinet w/topper playfield is decent, players machine $1900
Funhouse mild shop job leds, mirrors, faded cab, nice playfield. no major wear or insert issues $2900
Totan faded, very nice playfield, mild shop, has leds plays 100% no credit dot ramps and plastics are good $6400
Road show faded, awesome pf no fish wear, has leds, clean machine. $2400
Tommy super shape $2900

Rob is a super seller and I have always found his machines better then what was described so buy with confidence, I have 4 times already.

#4335 8 years ago

Voting should not be allowed in for sale threads or for sale forums, just IMHO. In these areas it seems it only get used for retaliatory purposes rather then for it's purpose for being a tool of proper guidance.

1 week later
#4435 8 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

If anyone is looking for a Jack*Bot or Batman: Dark Knight, let me know - cash or trade. I'm looking for Avatar, Star Trek Pro, TWD Pro, or maybe something else. Dave

JeffLadder in PA just posted up a TWD Pro with mods and approx. 200 games on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-pro-stern-2014-2021#post-3067581

1 week later
#4558 8 years ago

I'm speechless, how do you even respond to that?

4 weeks later
#4733 7 years ago

Not pinball but, I have a Chexx Super Hockey "Bubble" table. The machine work great, it's the coin op version with redbase made in 2000. I was going to restore it as it needs some things to make it shine, It needs new ice, 3 gear boxes, new player lock washers, 4 dome bolts and two new barrel locks for the doors which comes to about $365.00 in parts. I paid 900.00 for it figuring 1250ish isn't bad considering these things new are about 3k and over 2k used in minty shape.

So asking what I have paid 900 takes it and you will need a van to transport it. PM me if interested.

9 months later
#7197 7 years ago

Not selling but looking to trade away my HUO TWD LE for a super nice ToM or, MM or THLE.

3 years later
#16948 3 years ago

Have a HUO Munster's Prem B&W looking to sell or trade, located in Staten Island NY.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97462

#16986 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Machine - For Sale
HUO Avatar (Pro) from 2013 Run
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)“This a HUO Avatar in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner who got it NIB in 2013. There are no issues cosmetically or mechanically. The cabinet has zero mark...”

Ballston Spa, NY 3,850

Beautiful looking machine, awesome price too, GLWTS

#17011 3 years ago

Munsters Prem B&W version with decent mods and 245 plays, 6400 or open to trades as well

#17016 3 years ago

Totally off topic but....
Anyone looking to buy a nice rock of a diamond? 1.7 carat VS1 I solitaire in a 6 prong engagement setting, retail appraisal at $18k, $7500 firm, not looking for trades. GIA report and pics available. We can meet at Glennpeter Jewelers in Albany that will verify. You won't get anything near this for this price.

Quoted from jkashani:

Gotta but something off you at some point but this is not it. GLWTS!

I agree, bought one myself 31 years ago and I'm still paying for it

#17040 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/89656
Fully loaded Metallica pro
Thinking of possibly selling this. This is the previous ad but everything is same.
Seeing if any interest. No trades. Buying a tmnt possibly.

Beautiful machine, I miss mine....

#17043 3 years ago

Buyer flaked, Avatar available

Wow, Awesome deal available once again. Sorry buyer flaked on you, hopefully someone else will benefit from it.

1 week later
#17114 3 years ago

Mike from automated services is a great standup guy, I had purchased from him in the past as well. No issues there.

#17125 3 years ago

Just found this so posting for your friend

Mike at Automated Services, a peek into his showroom.

1 week later
#17202 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Star Wars Premium is gone
Jersey Jack Willie Wonka SE pinball machine. Game is home use only and only has about 150 plays.
$7200
Game is everything you would expect from a low use game!
Mods added include Voodoo glass ($250 value) Mod couple Wonkavator ($85) Side blades ($85?) Front Wonka bar plate ($25) Wonka Top hat ($18)
Open to local trades. Games I'm looking for include Stern KISS, Ghostbusters Premium, JJP POTC, and Classic Bally/Williams DMD games.
Houdini, Munsters Pro and Wonka SE NIB also available

Awesome seller buy with confidence, I already have 5 purchase with Rob. A+++ all the way!!

#17204 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i really want an oompah loompah!

He has that one with 150 plays in awesome out of the box condition for 7200, with those extras that would be a 8000.00 machine. Not bad 800.00 savings for 150 plays. That comes out to $5.33 discount for every game played on it

1 week later
#17308 3 years ago

LOL, I'm sure he'll rage quit yet once again as the pattern has been established, he's a recidivist quitter lol.

#17380 3 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Proposing a trade in the for sale thread?? Run him out of town!

Yeah, we all saw how well that work out for Moberg

1 month later
#17854 3 years ago

If anyone is thinking of listing a CFTBL please let me know. TIA

1 month later
#18184 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

There's a Hobbit for around $7700 on that facebook marketplace thing. I think it was in New York somewhere. I somehow stumbled across it this morning goofin around. I can't link you to it because I don't have facebook and don't even know how I got to it in the first place.
Anyway, seeing how everyone seems to like that game you don't see many for sale. Passing along in case you want to jump on it.
r/
Mike

A buddy of mine has a HUO Hobbit LE that he is selling. I don't know which LE version but just thought I'd pass it out there if someone was looking I can get you in touch with him.

1 week later
#18313 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Buyer never showed (tire kicks just waste precious time for sellers and other potential buyers), so moving on its up for sale again The machine is in real great shape, some minor ...”
2020-12-17
Staten Island, NY
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 561 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sale Pending from facebook marketplace.

Going to be listing a real nice Maverick shortly. Machine was acquired recently in which I currently now have two so one has to go. The machine is in real great shape, some minor cabinet bumps nothing ridiculous, DMD is perfect, Lauren Bell optos, motor, new belt all works perfect and the Bells plastic is intact, cliffy's on the drop roll over switches, all drop target mechs were dissembled and cleaned, replaced all the defective targets with new ones and new springs along with new card decals installed, machine has all LEDs except for the flashers ( I like the warm flashers look that aren't overly bright) CPU version 4.04 and all original boards installed. Very clean machine with a nice playfield. There was a spot under the shooter lane ramps where the plywood chipped a little, that has been filled in and clear coated, the shooter lane is nice and smooth, also topper is included but not mounted.

Listed as Partially Shopped as there maybe a rubber or two that still needs to be changed.

Asking 2400 or maybe even trade for another B title game like BSD, Shadow, Road Show etc with adding some cash for the right title and condition.

Not interested in shipping, cash on the glass or trades in person. Easy street walkout with no steps, turns or tight doorways involved

Located Staten Island NY

Market listing to follow.

#18387 3 years ago

Market Place ad removed.

3 weeks later
#18577 3 years ago

I have a nice NGG listed in the market place up for sale, please no trades as I'm making room for GNR and space is priority atm.

Staten Island.

2 weeks later
#18770 3 years ago

Still have a nice 100% working Maverick for sale in Staten Island, $2200 firm.

Happy New Year!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Buyer never showed (tire kicks just waste precious time for sellers and other potential buyers), so moving on its up for sale again The machine is in real great shape, some minor ...”
2020-12-17
Staten Island, NY
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 561 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#18994 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

HUO EHOH available in Providence. Shaker motor, Stern side art blades, Rare Japanese Gappa figure.... 2 for 1, Trade plus cash or cash offers welcome.

Great game, saw your add and thought you had sold it rather quickly as it is marked pending. The price this game is commanding is very tempting for me to list mine up. GLWTS

#18997 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Lots of tempting offers, and near buys so far...most involving shipping which I’m not jazzed about. Definitely prefer a local cash deal.

Don't blame you one bit, if I list mine it will be a cash deal and pickup in person. I just have so much invested into it with mods and such plus I enjoy the game a lot and yet it still has only 188 plays on it and like yours it's built in June of 2020, I'm still on the fence lol. Either way GLWTS and this is great problems for us to think about I guess.

1 month later
#19544 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

JJP POTC LE just listed. Also have LZ Pro, coming soon Twilight Zone and X-Men Magneto

This is one awesome badass Pirates LE and flawless too. GLWTS- Great seller!!!!

1 month later
#20147 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Just had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

Quoted from ralphs007:

I had something similar happen,but the buyer who bought the machine out from under me backed out of the deal ,so now the seller was willing to sell it to me again .
I lost interest in the deal, because I was afraid the seller would sell the machine the day I was picking it up.

IMHO this is total bullshit on behalf of the seller's and their names should be outed for all to see. If a man cannot keep his word on their end of an agreed deal then they are nothing and can never be trusted. To screw someone over for an alleged few dollars more...com'on, bad business.

#20254 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Trade strait up for guns and roses

No doubt, nothing less then the CE model of course

#20288 2 years ago

WTB: BSD. Looking for a decent condition machine, not a 5k museum quality trophy queen show piece lol. Thanks

2 weeks later
#20422 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Butch2099 . First time dealing with him recently, and it was a great transaction. Super stand-up guy and seller, and he went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my game. Highly recommend to anyone that has a chance to purchase from him.

^ +1000%

Rob is the best......... hands down my go to guy for almost everything!!!

#20438 2 years ago

I actually asked Robin to start deducting years from my time here so I can begin to feel young once again

1 month later
#21002 2 years ago

Have an AIQ Prem up in the market with a lot of mods and only 107 lifetime plays.

Added over 3 years ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/117269

#21019 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m sure there will be some code hiccups and some adjustments to make early on but it’s to be expected at this point

As with any new pin purchase regardless of the manufacturer

1 week later
#21205 2 years ago

Sill have a mint HUO 107 total played games AIQ Premium with many mods up for trade. Can bee seen in my market place ad.

#21216 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I just wrapped up my Spider-Man black to take to the Allentown show. Excellent condition, laundry list of mods. I will probably be top of market for this. Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.

Indeed, Bob's spidey is one of the nicest I have ever seen.

1 week later
#21274 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

We have enough freaks on our roads with the influx of new yorkers....

Hey now.........

#21308 2 years ago

Price lowered to 8k, however I also can remove the speaker kit and put the stock ones back if the buyer wishes. Then the price would be $7800.00

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “price lowered to 7500 firm, 200 less then new without the taxes plus has over 1k in mods for just about a brand new machine. For Sale is my stunning AIQ Prem with just 107 plays a...”
2021-07-31
Staten Island, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 921 times

1 week later
#21391 2 years ago

Bump for a lowered price....

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “price lowered to 7500 firm, 200 less then new without the taxes plus has over 1k in mods for just about a brand new machine. For Sale is my stunning AIQ Prem with just 107 plays a...”
2021-07-31
Staten Island, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 921 times

1 week later
#21484 2 years ago

Looks like a good deal for anyone near Hurley NY

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/580609379627008/

4 months later
#22859 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I might list my Addams Family, amazing condition, easily could pass for HUO, but I don't know the history on it. Nicest unrestored one I've ever seen. Going to be at the top end of what Adams have been going for. Probably won't be able to do an official ad or get pictures until Christmas Day.

Your TAF is in amazing condition, I don't think you'll ever come across another original in this condition again unless it's a NIB remake which of course wouldn't be an original lol.

#22885 2 years ago

Tossing this out there possibly looking to trade my HUO R&M BSE later run machine in the mid 600's with all the latest fixes already done. R&M has the speaker LGB lights, speaker grills, side rail portal lights, side blade artwork, scary terry, rick and morty figures added, pinball life shooter lane ramp, purple coin door, UV lighting kit, additional back box led lighting, plastic protectors, blue led crystal mod and maybe a few others that I'm forgetting.

I'm the original owner.

Looking for a MMr

#22909 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I will be posting up my HUO TWD LE w/topper, color dmd, mini lcd, chainlink mirror sideblades, delux backbox lighting, speaker led and inserts, full cliffy, bicycle girl mod etc, etc, etc... absulutley loaded. Will post up ad once I take pics and inventory!

Love that machine!!

#22914 2 years ago

HUO R&M BSE #631 with 229 plays listed up in the market place.

#22928 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It will come along and the market price will adjust accordingly. RaM took about 6months to receive code that changed people’s minds and about a year to become near complete. Now Spooky is working two games simultaneously so I imagine it will take much more time. The good news is they have hired an additional programmer and they plan to put much more into both games.

Exactly, some folks seem to have short memories so here are a few reminders, TWD, GB (ok 3 years that was too long lol), EHOH, SW etc...

The only thing I will say and would like to see differently is knowing there is still so much missing, the versions should still be under 1.0 rather then 1.05.

#22934 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

True, but code iteration numbers are a bit arbitrary. When people see 1.0 they assume it’s done and freak when there’s nothing in the game. If Spooky called the current code .25 I’m sure there would be less freak outs. But, that’s kinda dumb honestly. From what I can tell in the forums and a conversation that I had with Spooky Luke there is still a TON of A/V assets and modes waiting to go into the games. Especially Halloween, which is only going slow because the licensor is slow.

100%, that 1.0 number is purely a psychological factor as many are conditioned through other manufacturers that it represents a final or close to final digit. I think for that reason many get scared off, but lets think logically. A company especially a smaller one with less capitol to burn is NOT going to throw a boat load of cash for licenses and everything that goes with it into a machine just to walk away from it leaving a incomplete feeling and many options that were available still on the table only to never come to pass. Charlie's passion for pinball will not stand for that.

IMHO these two titles will be greatly desired in the months to come as they mature.

#22948 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Had TAF sold but guy stopped communicating.

Hands down the best friggin TAF I have ever seen in my life other then right out of the box, man I'm showing my age now lol.

1 week later
#23036 2 years ago

R&M BSE #631 Still available now with the Jan 2022 code update installed

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO Rick and Morty BSE later run game with many of the tweaks addressed, game #631 of 714 BSE made. I'm the original owner, purchased NIB from Rob Anthony. The game is at the mos...”
2022-01-01
Staten Island, NY
12,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 312 times

1 week later
#23119 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:Machine - For Sale

The Avengers (Pro)

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am listing this for a friend who is not on Pinside. Has a few small upgrades(shaker motor, LED flipper buttons, Mirror blades, full led GI and inserts, Acrylic Tesseract mod_orig...”

19 minutes ago

Mansfield, MA

4,000 (Firm)

msj2222

Great price and great guy to deal with!!

#23156 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Rick and Morty bloodsuckers edition, Guns n' roses limited edition and Back to the Future available. Mostly looking for trades. Particularly looking for MMR, Iron Maiden, STLE, KISS, Deadpool, Classic Bally/Williams DMD games

Awesome seller!!!! I have bought quite a bit from Rob, always has top notch stuff.

11 months later
#26188 1 year ago

Beautiful TWD Pro with Mods in Staten Island NY asking 6500 OBO within reason.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “TWD Pro in beautiful condition, plays 100%. The machine at one point in it's life was routed, however is real great shape and so is the cabinet. I would never consider a routed ma...”
1 year ago
Staten Island, NY
Expired!

1 week later
#26283 1 year ago
Quoted from funrudy:

Machine was a reimport back in 1996, purchased from Johnny Pinball in 1997. Been in my home since.

I think I remember them, his wife is Tina. If so they are great people and had some awesome machines back then, I had purchased a few from them myself.

1 year later
#30074 41 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

PSA:
There is a pinball show in Allentown Pennsylvania 3-4 May that is a great place to buy/sell/trade machines... and share yours for free admission!
There will be over 250 pinball machines there brought by enthusiasts, as well as vendors bringing in the latest machines, mods, parts, and accessories. Last year about ½ of the pinball machines on the floor had for sale signs on them, and there were parts and projects a plenty. There will be EMs, solid states, and the latest and greatest pins. It is $25 to get in and play all day, $45 for the weekend or you get in for free if you bring a machine to share. Be sure to register on the official site early if bringing a machine as last year (for the first time) space actually filled up! If you’ve never gone to a pinball show… this one’s awesome. Did I mention the Amish farmers market across the street for great food?
This is a great place to sell your machine, buy your next machine, or meet up for a long distance trade.
Here is the official site:
https://www.pinfestival.com/
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-2024-official-show-details-thread-
Here is the dedicated for sale/looking thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2024-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk
CrazyLevi is hosting the tournament there this year with more details to come.
Here is a random youtube walkthrough from last year to give you an idea of what to expect.
The Allentown Fair Grounds is at 302 N 17th St. Allentown, Pa.
Credit to Ivan1496 for putting this on!!
On a personal note, this is my favorite pinball event of the year and I cannot recommend this enough. If you are into old games. Go. If you are looking to buy a game, go. If you are a tournament player, go. If you want to check out the latest and greatest games, go. There will literally be hundreds of pinball enthusiasts of all types you can nerd out about anything pinball related with, or just wear headphones if you don't want to talk. All are welcome...

Allentown is a great show, highly recommend going. Bob Butch always has a good line up of games he puts up for sale as well.

4 weeks later
#30275 12 days ago
Quoted from Don44:

I had looked it up and it was listed at 3000, not that that's not a great deal too but.

It was 2500 OBO, then she changed the listing to 3k. I offered 2500 with sat morning pickup and was ignored.

1 week later
#30385 31 hours ago

Have a NIB Stranger Things Premium from Stern latest run. Looking to trade for another game of equal value or two older lesser B titles like i.e. TS, RS, NF etc….

Cash price 8900.00

If interested please feel free to PM me.

Can bring to Allentown as well.

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.