IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by isochronic_frost. You are on page 1 of 2.
#6506 7 years ago

Hello all, I'm brand-new here and I'm looking to get into the lovely hobby of pinball collecting

I don't really no where to start, but I'm really into fixing things, so I suppose I'd love to get a rough, fixer-upper of a table that doesn't have to look good, just one that I can play hard
If there's anyone out there near the Capitol Region (Albany) with some really rough tables, that may or may not work, let me know! I'd like to stay under the $400 range if possible. I can travel some distance, say 50-100 miles.
Thank you all in advance!

1 month later
#6723 7 years ago

1979 Eros One, Fascination/Allied Leisure "Fully Shopped" $600
I love the look of this pin out of most the cocktails.
albany.craigslist.org link

8 months later
#8495 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for a Namco Ms. Pac Man/Galaga 20 year reunion (non-cabaret) if anyone has one for sale

Not to step on toes, but I'm looking for one as well! Any arcade machine that plays Galaga, (non-multicade). A friend of mine is going though a really tragic family situation and he's an avid Galaga player, insanely good. Figured nothing cheers ya up like arcade therapy.

1 month later
#8871 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm starting to clear out a stash of parts that I probably won't be using in any winter projects.
Check my marketplace listings--a handful of plastic ramps, Alvin G MPUs, refurbished classic bally & stern lamp boards, Sonic shooter housing, Gottlieb Genesis robot figure, R911 wireform, R911 ball lift assembly.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/forceflow/market
I'll be listing a handful of more items as well, as I sort through a few more boxes throughout the week.
If you pick-up locally, I'll knock off the shipping costs.

Let me know if you need a hand at all, Force! I've been doing a fair share of cleaning out but it always seems like more fun when it's someone else's stuff. When it's your own, you keep remembering how much of it there is and how you want to hold onto a lot but it takes up too much space... the never-ending struggle!

Also if anyone is selling an Orbitor 1 or other novelty pins/projects let me know. Still looking to see what's out there. Preferably late 80's games.

#8884 6 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

Pretty sure there is an orbiter 1 in buffalo on the market.

I have seen that ad, the fellow reached out to me.
However I'm hoping there maybe be another out there a little closer... wasn't looking too forward to driving out to buffalo

#8886 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This is the first time I've seen one pop up in the northeast. It's a rare game, so if you really want one, you may have to drive pretty far to find one.

Hm... okay, if I buy it will you come and play it?
My only concern is that in a collection of only a few games, it may get old very fast... but the cool factor is very high

#8888 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

But you can stop at Pocketeer for the day too

That is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that! Thank you

2 weeks later
#9178 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If you're willing to venture a bit west I think I have a couple. (actually populated)

You'll have to show me when I'm out there in a few weeks!

#9209 6 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

WTB Heavy Metal Melt down anyone selling one within a 5 hour drive of boston? i'm open to any condition including projects.

This is a tough one! I've kept an eye out and to my knowledge they don't move often. Very hard to come by, and I believe for some reason they were much more popular in Europe as opposed to the states. Best of luck to you!

#9260 6 years ago

Just curious, I've seen them go for a lot...
What would a low-end players PoTC cost me around here? I really loved that game when I used to play it at the arcades... But might be a little rich for my blood at the moment...

#9265 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mine was in a flood and I still got more than 4k for it.

How'd you manage that??

1 month later
#9760 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Even with an Estimated Value of "unknown", I found it to be interesting that this game is ranked number #1 for EM on pinside. It must be a good game then.

It only broke into the top 10, immediately to top 1 (briefly #2) in December when it finally got enough ratings to qualify for the Pinside Top 100.

The issue with the EM ratings is that instead of minimum 15 ratings that all SS games and newer require, you only need 10. This reduces the possible scope that is used to calculate average, meaning that fewer people can make a higher impact on a game’s ranking.

It will come down the more reviews it reviews. IPDB usually has pretty reliable ratings for games that are not yet popularly rated on Pinside.

Still IN SEARCH OF:
Orbitor 1 spare parts and playfield.
Balls Lost World head!

1 month later
#10018 6 years ago

I’ve got some exciting news to announce soon! (Whenever I get some free time )

Finally set some great things in motion, what are some players DMD games around $1.5k or less? It’s gonna get beat so condition doesn’t matter at the moment

1 week later
#10147 6 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

Any Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros Mushroom World games floating around New England? PM me, I have cash from a recent sale!

Those are some rare pins you’re looking for. Best of luck, half of New England is looking for a Mushroom World haha

4 weeks later
#10385 6 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Possibly looking for a nice Data East Checkpoint... in or around the Eastern NY area. The more I watch videos of it, the more I think i would like to own one.

Would you want one that is a stripped down project...? I still haven't gotten to my checkpoint yet. I, too, believe it would be a really fun game, but I have absolutely no time to work on it. PM me if you're interested.

6 months later
#11641 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I would reach out to Fast Eddie. He drove my South Park machine from New Jersey to Vermont for $350. Wrapped it better than a NIB and helped set it up for me. Couldn't recommend him more.

Is he on pinside?

#11703 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I had no luck selling Simpson's or Hook. Next to be listed in the Marketplace are Baywatch and Comet.
I'm not looking for any trades. I have spent thousands on the game room and the family spends most of their time looking at their iPhones.

In my gameroom the charging station is on the other side of the room! Can't look at your phone if it's not within arms reach. *insert meme photo here*

For real there are tons of ways to get us of the younger generation involved in classic pinball. Gotta mix it with the stuff they like, classic arcade games. I've found Galaga has been pretty popular in particular.

My girlfriend actually doesn't like new pinballs. The depth and packed playfields overwhelm her and she gets bothered by the lights. Turns out she likes the classic EMs from the 70's and she's a ridiculously good player at them, better than me. I like some of them, but I wouldn't have any in my gameroom if not for her enthusiasm.

I bring all my friends over and they love the novelty games a lot as well. Slowly I'm easing them into pinhead society!

#11760 5 years ago

Thinking about picking up a player game, doesn’t need to look pretty, can have some wear.
Interested in titles like BBH, or Avatar, are those available around this area and what do they usually run? Like in the 5/10 to 7/10 range if you want to rate it

1 week later
#11802 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Thank you for the offer but can’t
It’s a donation and I won’t even own the game after I drop it off
Am trying to give back to the communit but only have so much to spend on this
But I do thank you for the offer

Will you be doing the work on it? A lot of those games don’t last long because nobody does the upkeep

#11838 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

DE Time Machine (nice) project $1,000 firm.
I have a project TM that will make for a killer player with a little work. Great backglass, good playfield, LEDs throughout. Played great, and now.... Well, doesn't. Game powers up, but no ball is ejected into the shooter lane. Fourth display is out. I haven't troubleshot the issue at all.
Game is located in Watertown MA, and load-up is a breeze. Back right up to the garage, and we can slide it right into the bed of your truck. Cash only as I'm putting the money into updating my boxing ring. I can email/text pics for those that are seriously interested. Any less than a grand, and I'll hold onto it and finish it up in the spring.

Quoted from bluespin:

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

uhh??!

#11857 5 years ago

Anyone want to buy my GB pro?

Kinda tempted, not gonna lie. As always I'm in the "wish I could swing it right now". Is this your personal or was this the one at the bar downtown?

#11864 5 years ago

This reminds me, probably the wrong thread to ask this in but is there anyone in the Northeast who is great at Data East power supply repairs? This one doesn't seem to be giving enough voltage to the game to power everything at once. Looking to get it repaired instead of replacing it with a new one.

#11869 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

There are several people. Marco and PBL also sell a replacement kit for the main connector and pins.
To be honest, I would get a Rottendog and get the old one repaired and keep it on hand. DE PSB’s generally run hot and can have issues.

This one did exactly that. Connectors to the GI got so hot it caught on fire and desoldered the connections right off the board. Game still boots and plays somehow. But when you flip the flippers even with the brand new board they are weak and barely move, and the DMD almost goes out completely. Maybe I do have to get a new one..

1 week later
#11984 5 years ago

ISO an Orbitor 1 cab and backbox! I bought the glass and I have a line on a playfield (though any other leads are appreciated) any and all parts gladly accepted as well as a complete boardset.

#11997 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

ISO an Orbitor 1 cab and backbox! I bought the glass and I have a line on a playfield (though any other leads are appreciated) any and all parts gladly accepted as well as a complete boardset.

You guys are incredible! I just picked up my Orbitor 1 cab, big thanks to zacaj for the lead and drgnlair

PLUS my Orbitor 1 backglass + Plexi bubble came in the mail from across the country in only 3 days!! AND IT WAS IN ONE PIECE! I am truly in awe it wasn’t smashed to bits. It has some extra cracks that I didn’t want but to be honest I’m not gonna throw a fit because I highly doubt I’ll ever see a spare Orbitor 1 3D backglass hanging around.

My next big challenge is getting all the mechs to populate a stripped playfield, or finding a populated playfield.
So if anyone knows someone with spare spinning bumpers or the 7-bank drop targets that will be my biggest challenges! I would prefer a populated playfield, because the wire harness is gonna be awful to recreate.

Also I will most likely just build a head, but if someone has a spare Stern Electronics Head, I was told that ANY head will work for this game. So if someone has one, I’m interested!

Thanks again, Pinside has been incredible for me! I mean I literally posted, got leads and had a cab in TWO days!!! That’s insane!

1 week later
#12057 5 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Machine - For Sale
Total Nuclear AnnihilationNew!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Up for sale is a brand new Tna. Wife isnt feeling the theme and brutality so it's time for a change.
Outlanes

Wow really wish I could swing this one!!

#12063 5 years ago

I'm looking for the Stern Electronic's Widebody cabinet hardware. Coindoor, lockdown and everything!

1 month later
#12313 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

NGG -$3500
Haunted House $2500
Torpedo Alley Project with spare playfields $900
Ads in market place and forum.
Thanks, James

Messaged!

3 weeks later
#12473 5 years ago

Parting out a Secret Service playfield. Most of the plastics are beat up, but mechs are complete. Also have the topper and head with all 5 of those panels that are usually missing.
Have the transistor board too

2 weeks later
#12551 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looking for an upright modern electronic dart board for a buddy. Wants one with all the bells and whistles. Let me know if anybody has one they are looking to get rid of.

I believe that ejacques had one a while ago. He may still.

1 week later
#12604 5 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

LOL. My fingers must have been too cold to type. Sent a pm.

Quoted from tjc02002:

He said in an earlier post “16 feet”.

You both have been on here for over 6 years! Add a damn avatar already!! Use anything! Don’t leave your profile picture as the default

1 week later
#12672 5 years ago

Is there anyone in the New England area who redoes playfields? I’m looking to have some my playfields tocuhed up and clearcoated. Also need inserts levels and such. Some of them I’m doing myself but a few are keepers that I’d like to get a really nice, professional-grade job done.

Mainly I want my Baby Pac to be clearcoated, I don’t want the overlay. I know it’s an odd sized playfield and I’ve met resistance for some reason when I’ve inquired with couple folks.

3 weeks later
#12891 5 years ago

So this is kind of an odd thing to post here, but I have a large, 2 player sit-down Wing Wars arcade game. One side plays just fine, the other needs a cap kit, not totally sure but it seems to turn in and play blind. Haven’t messed with it much, sorts inherited this beast.

Ground floor, located in my arcade currently. You can back right up to the loading bay. Just need a lot of help to move this gigantic monster.

Asking $200. feel free to PM for details

1 week later
#13013 5 years ago

Anyone have a single player head for a 70s willams
Like for Big Ben and in that era
Lmk
Going to Allentown as well
Thanks

https://www.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available

#13096 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If zaphod passes....we would probably take this for a Western Mass Pinball club we are trying to get off the ground.

Nice!!! Can I get updates?? You’re close enough that I’d probably be interested haha

#13104 5 years ago

If things work out, I will be looking to sell my Mars Trek.

Players condition, just finished a several-months long shop out. Went though absolutely everything. Plays great, will post a thread soon.

Just curious if there’s interest

2 weeks later
#13237 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Maybe off topic but have a mid 60s Bally Slot project available if anyone is interested.

What does something like that run?

#13270 5 years ago

Does anyone have a Caveman project for sale? I know it’s a hated game, but I have a bit of a morbid curiosity for it now.

#13313 5 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Hah, just meet me.

Are we gonna start a “Pinside Singles” thread?
Pinside, now sponsored by Match.com

1 week later
#13392 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Can someone go and save this poor time machine? worcester.craigslist.org link

Looks decent, wonder why it’s a “parts machine”

Probably a case of “it won’t turn on so I junked it”

#13401 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I’m actually first in line for once! Might be able to sell it to James again, you never know.

Nice snag! When ya getting it?

#13435 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yes, but is it IMMACULATE?

IMAMACULATE* Jeez these N00bs are so naïve to the Pinside lingo

#13441 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Chill homie - sealawyer - ya spelled it wrong dude, I-M-A-M-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.
isochronic_frost was just teasing probably.
Everybody be friends, and make of fun of Pinside’s real unholy grail - the TOTE.

Thanks @mistermoberg!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate

@sealawyer, it’s a joke, the best part of the thread was all the hype of 600 plays making a truly imamaculate game!

3 weeks later
#13612 4 years ago
Quoted from Drain860:

Wanted Paragon

Boy do I know the guys for you. They restored the gorgeous Paragon that sold for 4K at Pinfest. They’re working on another now! If you want a Paragon that is genuinely the nicest out of the entire east coast, I would recommend Toastin

1 month later
#13894 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Super Mario Brothers?

Trying to beat me to it?! Decently priced ones are a rarity

3 weeks later
#14181 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'd trade it for a solid state game. This Neptune is nice, just trying to get something a little bit more competition friendly for a pinball club that is getting closer and closer to opening every day!

Count me in!!

1 week later
#14257 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I'm here, out of all the arcades there is one working pin, GB...with weak flippers. Everything else is out of order.

I don’t visit Fun world or Funa’rama often, Fun world’s Deadpool and Woz are STILL down???

#14269 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

You couldn't be more wrong. It takes minimal effort. The sad truth is that very few operators are either capable enough, or are willing to put the time in.

Depends on the game and the location. Some games in absolute tanks that will work through anything (90’s Williams) others will break if you look at them wrong, and then some are like fine cars, and require constant supervision or a small issue will quickly and exponentially grow

1 week later
#14355 4 years ago

Locally the large factor Quad Graphix is throwing out a shitton of old PCs from the 90’s and early 2000’s not sure if they’ll “give them away” but you can just hop into the dumpster and have tons of old IBM hardware

2 weeks later
#14483 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Just don’t quit the transport like you did pinside the first time
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

welp it was a nice ride, I enjoyed the time we had before the inevitable derailment we’re about to have.

#14507 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If only I weren't so satisfied with the moderation!

Is there a joke I’m missing?

#14519 4 years ago

Is it possible to buy a Strikes N’ Spares for not over a thousand dollars?? I mean the game as it really isn’t much. It seems to few folks who are selling think it’s a 2k game

4 weeks later
#14695 4 years ago
Quoted from zutton1:

Looking for a Super Mario Bros.

So is everyone else... good luck

#14725 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Market place ad is up for Sorcerer!

Machine - For Sale

Sorcerer

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Now that I’ve worked out the kinks with my Sorcerer, it’s up on the block to make room for the next one.

I think this game is a good player overall. Great backglass, nice cab...”

37 minutes ago

Watertown, MA

1,500 (OBO)

BeaglePuss

Sorcerer is SUCH a good game, definitely one of my favorites of that era. And a great price, GLWS!

(Found the bug that makes your text appear inside the previous ad. I accidentally clicked “embed marketplace ad” and that did it)

3 weeks later
#14897 4 years ago

Still looking for a good Bally Kiss, players condition or better.

Selling a Bally Freedom project, solid cabinet, backglass is a 5/10, pictures available. Game mostly works fine, operator was kind enough to keep a list of hacks done over the years and I’ve verified it’s accurate and gone about fixing some issues I noticed. Saucers don’t score at all, haven’t dug into it.
Looking for $350

#14920 4 years ago

Ad for Bally Freedom is now up.
Judge for yourself, game even has fold out schematics and manual. Pretty sure this game had been owned by the same operator since new.
Thinning out projects, this is a great player if you know a little about EMs. Also a great and cheap game if you want an introductory EM

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game has a very nice, solid cabinet. Backglass is “okay” condition 5/10 flaking on the drummers Game mostly works and plays, operator was kind enough to leave a list of hack...”
2020-01-11
Saratoga Springs, NY
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 626 days
Viewed: 713 times

#14932 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Anyone doing deliveries from FL (Orlando) to up north? I know Ed doesn't go down that far, nor would I ask him.

Rixzilla does as well, he’s based out of Florida and goes to Mass often. I’ve used him twice and Bob once. Both highly recommended

#14958 4 years ago

I’ve still got my humble Bally Freedom available. Need a cheap little project for the winter? This is the one for you! One of the few working projects where you could play the game as it sits and fix the issues whenever. Basically needs a shop job and 2 switches adjusted/cleaned I’m asking $350 OBO. Don’t be shy

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game has a very nice, solid cabinet. Backglass is “okay” condition 5/10 flaking on the drummers Game mostly works and plays, operator was kind enough to leave a list of hack...”
2020-01-11
Saratoga Springs, NY
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 626 days
Viewed: 713 times

2 weeks later
#15077 4 years ago

Anyone selling a Bally Kiss for less than 2k?

#15082 4 years ago

Thanks but I was already talking to that guy yesterday, and I have bought over a hundred machines on Craigslist and he is by far the sketchiest one I've ever dealt with. The story kept changing and basically it's in somebody else's basement across town and he hasn't even bought it yet. The dude was just constantly contradicting himself.

It belongs to my friend’s cousin’s uncle’s nephew’s sister-in-law’s roommate. Just send a blank check and I’ll deliver it

2 weeks later
#15176 4 years ago

In case I’m not able to work something out, is there anyone in the Northeast selling a pinball cart that I could pick up first week of January?

3 weeks later
#15289 4 years ago

Recently I played a Nine Ball and really enjoyed it. Is there anyone selling a players condition or project one around the area? I’d love one for a reasonable price, not some insane price tag :b

Let me know!

1 month later
#15547 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

2 weeks later
#15668 4 years ago
Quoted from jhngh41:

Very interested in the Addams Family. Please contact me!

Hey newbie, when someone posts their stuff for sale usually the buyer contacts THEM!

#15698 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Lol far from a steal. Those rottendog mpus are junk, playfeild wear, backglass wear, I'd say a fair price but far from a steal.

I’ve never heard any complaints against Rottendogs before! What’s the issue?

1 week later
#15827 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

Try the old “oh hey my buddy lives right in your neighborhood and he can stop by and pay you in cash” see how quickly they backpedal and get nervous.
Best way to test it.
If they’re legit and they’re like “sure come on over” then you can simply tell them it was a test or you can fib and say “oh shoot my buddy is actually busy but I’ll come down within the week.”
That’s the best way to get info, and screen scammers without burning bridges on the off chance they are legit and just dumb as a rock

2 weeks later
#15990 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale

Swords of Fury

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “This a players machine, everything works, it has playfield wear but would be perfect for a hard top (which just became available). The cabinet is decent and the boards look nice. T...”

1 day ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

Did it fall through?!? That is absurd. Price is fantastic.
I WANT

#16014 4 years ago

If it does happen then I will open my services to anyone looking to move a pin. I’ll pick up a shift across the state and bring the pin with me

In all seriousness, it does appear this way according to the letter everyone at my store has been receiving. And hardly anyone knows what’s going on to add to it. Some of the night crew were totally unaware yet some managers acted like it was common knowledge.

Good luck folks! If you’ve got a pin deal pending do it before Sunday night!

#16036 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

3400 ironman posted on coinopwarehouse on facebook

It was heavily routed and abused. Not the biggest “deal”

1 week later
#16119 4 years ago

Lol and I got blasted online for saying the police weren’t showing up to non-emergency calls!
It’s annoying that I share facts and people bury there heads in the sand! This shit is REAL.
Be safe guys! Bring friends. Be wary of purchases, and the neighborhood you’re going to

#16143 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Wow this is NUTS....right in my back yard too as I live in Albany, NY. Is the guy who was help up @ gunpoint ok other than being robbed? Crazy! CRAZY!! CRAZY!!! I can't believe this....just wow! Was a ad on Pinside or another site like FB Market or Craigslist? I'd be very apprehensive of any deals that sound too good to be true right now. I am in SHOCK!

It’s Albany... you’re shocked about a robbery? They only happen every day down there lol
If it’s not a robbery it’s a shooting.
It’s night and day between some parts of Albany! I’ve a lot of Pinhead friends who live there... no offense but I sure as hell wouldn’t!

#16145 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

It's Albany, NY....not friggin Chicago! I've grown up in Albany County my whole life. Very safe.....downtown Albany has it's problems especially Arbor Hill and the college ghetto around College of Saint Rose, Quail Street to Washington Park but the outlying areas of Albany County is no different than Saratoga.

Those are exactly the places I’m talking about! Now we still haven’t heard where abouts this happened, but man if the guy went to ANY of those areas...
Those places have only gotten worse imo. All though they’ve really turned Schenectady around and they’re trying hard with Troy.

3 weeks later
#16376 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am on a classic stern kick. Anyone have one for sale?
Long shot, but id love a quicksilver or maiden, but more realistically a galaxy would be cool!

Since he’s shooting for the moon, I’d be happy with a lowly ol’ Nine Ball

... Or Breakshot if anyone is ever going to part with one

1 week later
#16478 3 years ago

Does he have any unique European games? I’d like to ship European games out of Europe and not just reimport American games!

1 week later
#16528 3 years ago

I know this is short notice but I’m heading down to Philly to pick up a machine tomorrow morning if anyone has an immediate need to transport a game around Albany anywhere along the route!

#16567 3 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Craig's List Post: "pinball machine needs a new home ,I’m happy to give it out for free ...relocating very soon" Pictures of Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Elvira and the Party Monsters. People are so nice when you help them remove unwanted old pinball machines due to moving. This guy will probably pay you to remove them. Make sure and ask. You never know!!!

10000% a scam. Nobody gives away an Addams Family or a brand new Iron Maiden. You’re dreaming. Maybe in the 90’s but not anymore.

#16596 3 years ago

I created a facebook group (Northeast US Pinball For Sale group) that is similar to this thread:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastUSPinballMachinesForSale
I found it time consuming to see many for sale posts on facebook that were too far away to pick up. I also see lots of interested buyers from far away that don't want to pay to ship. If the group gets traction I think it could be useful and solve those issues.

Totally a scam, nobody uses Facebook anymore.
And some guy who looks like Charles Bronson? Too good to be true.

*joined*

#16599 3 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...
Atari Asteroids Cabaret near Binghamton, NY. Here's the Pinside ad...

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Other - For Sale

FS: Atari Asteroids Cabaret

New!
Archived

“Pictures are here...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/o5SnfEYPa4gS5FVe9

Game PCB has an odd issue where it takes 60-90 seconds to display a screen. Once this time passes the game works g...”

2020-05-16

Maine, NY

JeffF

Is this their normal going price it was this deal only due to the dying vector monitor
and their difficulty to replace?

Cabaret games are always hard to find!

1 week later
#16687 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'm looking to get my 2nd pin after my Surf n' Safari, mainly because my Surf n' Safari is inevitably going to need some TLC and will have to be taken apart. And I wouldn't be able to handle not being able to play a machine while it's out of commission being worked on!
As far as condition of the machine I'm looking for: Some cosmetic wear on the cabinet/backlight/translite is fine, but I want it to be playable with no issues and preferably I'd like to have a good condition playfield with minimal wear.
I'm interested in the following Solid State Machines (Non-DMD) with a budget around $2000 with some flexibility, depending.
-F-14 Tomcat
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Space Station
-Police Force
-Black Knight 2000
-TX-Sector

The first 3 are plausible.
But for PF, BK2K and TX Sector, I doubt you’ll snag one. They go so fast! TX is probably the best Gottlieb next to Robo War.

3 weeks later
#16926 3 years ago

I’ve got a Time Warp cashbox sitting around. Time Warp is written right on it.
Normally I’d use them, but I figure I’d offer it to anyone locally who may have a time warp and needs a coin box for it.

What do coin boxes usually go for?

#16978 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ugh! The best deal on pinside right now. This is a great under appreciated game. First off its beautiful, the 3d back glass is top tier, the call outs are excellent, the game play is fast, stacking the multi balls / sounds excellent, rules similar to Iron Man and Tron . Yes, OMG, it only has one ramp. Who knows, with the new Avatar movies being filmed, Stern may give it a little code love with a VE . .
Super price (killing me as an owner ). Also a great guy to know if you're starting out in the hobby. He moves a lot of machines at very fair prices.

Once you get over the crushing disappointment that it’s not actually Charles Bronson selling you these games...

Herb is an outstanding guy and (against my advice) he’s selling an absolutely KICKASS Avatar!
Great game, great seller, fantastic price!

1 week later
#17094 3 years ago

Hey folks. After a couple things.
Cheap EMs (per usual)
and
(less usual) old pingame journals, play meters and vintage collecting paraphernalia and literature. Business cards from old arcades (would really like something from Broadway Arcade, early Expos, or unusual tokens.) Can pay to ship. Thanks.

I just got that huge collection of pingame
Journals about a month ago for free. All I need is the first 50 or so issues to complete it.
They’re pretty awesome. They have lots of info you just don’t find anywhere else

#17110 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Happy with them? I may be picking something up in the future

The operator I work with workers closely with Mike, he’s a standup guy, and does so much business it would blow your mind.
He’s also pretty cool and friendly from what I’ve heard.
Maybe some day when I can afford games in that price range!

#17127 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Over $5k for a NASCAR. Guys is selling used pinball machines at NIB prices

No, he’s RETAILING pinball machines.
It was mentioned by someone earlier, but: collector to collector with zero warranty to people who plan/understand that they have to perform maintenance is FAR DIFFERENT from the average homeowner who doesn’t know and doesn’t want to work on their own games.
5k is high for the average NASCAR, but I don’t know what warranties they come with and what condition they’re in.

#17183 3 years ago

Actually - will also trade both + cash for a decent van or short school bus.

Coincidentally my buddy is selling his short gray school bus.
It’s pretty ghetto inside. Totally striped out. He was gonna do the hippie thing and live out of the bus and gave up halfway through.

#17193 3 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in trading for an allied leisure getaway project? Don't think im going to have time for it anytime soon with the lack of good documentation... and I can't bring myself to part it out. Very cool looking early ss game... very nice playfield. Missing a couple plastics, cabinet is decent, boards look okay but power section definitely needs some work.. some visibly broken solder joints so I didn't bother trying to power up. Backbox is falling apart will need some woodwork.. no backglass... no legs...has all the displays. Taking up room in my living room that wife would like back!

Cool rare game, what’s the asking price?

Also just putting out feelers but what’s Hardbody or Bounty Hunter going for around the area? Probably won’t be buying for another month or two but definitely interested in pricing for those two.

1 week later
#17274 3 years ago

Laaaaaaasssssssser War

Machine - For Sale

Laser War

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a good looking Laser War that plays 100%. All new star posts, rubber and comet LEDs in GI. Backbox has LEDs, inserts are incandescent. Player 2 score display has an issue t...”

1 day ago

Ballston Spa, NY

1,675 (Firm)

herbertbsharp

Got to play this Laser War!! It was the coolest shit.
I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the space.

#17376 3 years ago
Quoted from calsheimer:

Added to marketplace, also bumping after yesterday's spiral.

Machine - For Sale

Night Moves

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project. Game is in good physical shape, lots of LEDs, almost every major board replaced - new driver, power supply, aux power, MPU, etc. Have original driver board (may be good) a...”

15 hours ago

Malden, MA

colinize

No pictures on the ad? Have you done the ground mods?
Night Moves is a GREAT game. Finally getting a lot of appreciation.

Good luck

3 weeks later
#17556 3 years ago

If anyone’s looking for some jukebox projects I may have something for ya.

#17561 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Let me know if you have access to any Rowe/AMI 1100 Mech-series jukes. They ain't worth much at all. And that's why I love 'em.

It’s a Rock Ola 496 signature edition. Not working as far as I know. Had the CD retrofit, plays 45’s

#17582 3 years ago

Looking for a pinball cart. I’m headed down to NJ on Monday if there’s anyone in that area with one for sale.

#17587 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hit up Beelzeboob. I believe he is selling one of the converted craftsman versions.

His is already claimed

#17609 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

Avoid people selling pinball machines at all costs!
It doesn’t take long when suddenly you find yourself with a lot less money and out of space!

Edit: Just trying to lighten the mood... back to selling!

#17648 3 years ago

JUST picked up a project Williams 4 Aces. Seems to be a very uncommon and unique machine.
Just a mile from my house my car broke down, sheered 3 of my lug nuts! Can’t believe the tire stayed on.
So now 4 Aces is up for grabs.
Cabinet back panel is swollen, other 3 sides seem solid. Head is solid. No backglass unfortunately. Wiring appears to be complete and undisturbed.
$150 obo

#17723 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i shouldnt even be in here. there should be a self-ban like they do in the casinos.

Sometimes I fee a junky clawing in the seat cushions trying to scrap together any cash I have to buy yet another project that will take me ages to get to haha.

2 weeks later
#17847 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams 4 Aces project? 1970 game with 2 electro magnets. It’s very cool.
Looking to get $200 out of it.

1 week later
#17905 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Thinking about making a little space. Easy load up straight out the garage.
Space Riders - $850
Nice playfield, mint backglass, cabinet nice. Plays fine, displays are good, new rubber rings, GI / Backglass LED. Only issue is the sound is stuck on low volume.

Was this the one for sale up there in CL? It looks to be in great condition and was in a private home for a long time. Congrats if that was this game. Looks very fun!

#17955 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've given quite a lot of thought about this lineup change, but I think the time has come and I don't have tons of room. Going to pass my much loved Last Action Hero down the road to make room for Rob Zombie. This game is in great shape, no cabinet fade, and no flipper button wear. The playfield is crisp and clean, no ticket wear, full Cliffy's. Full Titans, LED's, EnerGI Maestro board to control the LED's, new crane drop target stickers, 4 extra drop targets, alternate translite, LED's in backbox. Flippers have been rebuilt, flipper board has had the "mod" completed to prevent "flipper dropout". The crane works great, and the tar pit blue ramp is not cracked or broken. Running newest version 1.13 code. Has a brand new ColorDMD LCD screen running the latest color enhancement update. This is probably one of the most underrated pins as far as fun factor and "toys" (magnet, crane, the Ripper, three scoops, Smart Button, 6 ball multiball, two captive balls). $3400. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll get a full ad up when I get a chance. Thanks, Erik

What’s the mod? I’ve never heard of flipper dropout on DE’s

1 week later
#18012 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any intrest in trading a project pin for my project tron arcade game. DOA, came out of a strip club closed 20 years ago. Nice overall shape.

Keep it away from the blacklights...

#18020 3 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Archived after 1 day

Sold off Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Freedom EM 2nd Version

New!
Archived

As is “Game was not tested. Previous owner said, it was NOT working.

Condition:

It is missing the chime unit and back door.

Cabinet is decent with some wear/touch ups.

Playfield is o...”

2020-10-03

Bethlehem, PA

550 (OBO)

Jiggly_Martian

Archived after 23 days

Sold off Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Magnotron

Archived

As is “Gottlieb Magnotron project.

Game was not tested, so assume it does not work.

Cabinet is decent with wear. The original Blue design, was painted green.

Playfield is ok, with wear...”

2020-09-11

Bethlehem, PA

500 (OBO)

Jiggly_Martian

Make an offer on both.
Also, have a few more games coming..

Wow, I sat on my 90% working Freedom for months at half that price and it was complete...

Ngl I’m a bit salty about that!

2 weeks later
#18213 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone looking for a well tuned Bally Medusa? $2800

Wow, great price! Jealous, sadly I’m already loaded up for winter.

2 weeks later
#18365 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I completely agree with this post. When TH was the first to dive into hazy beers they were great. Now they need to pump it out to keep up with the masses and most of their beers are indistinguishable. CT has so many incredible small microbrews that are on par or better than TH IMHO with no long lines and many you can buy in your local store. Kent Falls, Alvarium, Firefly, Abomination, Fat Orange Cat, Counterweight, Back East, Legitimus, Brass Works, Little Red Barn, NEBCO, Hooker, Bad Sons, Fox Farm, Beer'd...too many to list. So don't rule out CT for great beer, there are many!

I think you guys need a new thread “best microbreweries in the northeast”

3 weeks later
#18551 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They are being remade, I’d wait...not sure which co is producing them yet. But apparently pinball brothers are sending rebates to those who ordered the Heighway Alien (but never received one) to be applied to the purchase of the new batch of Aliens.

It’s already been confirmed Dutch Pinball (TBL) is making Alien. Should be awesome.

#18570 3 years ago

Pinball Brothers contracted Dutch to produce the game since they, PB, have no facilities to do so.

Does a new job require a new pin as a starting gift??

1 week later
#18675 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Meteor backglass? It’s in decent shape. Would make a good wall-hanger. Faded, but I consider it “alternate colors”

The reds are deep purple, looks cool. Would like $150 for it

1 week later
#18784 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Aren't these $6k now new? So a lousy 50 plays drops it $500? I very rarely comment on prices but that seems like a great deal. Not dealing with cutting up the box for recycle and throwing out all of the foam makes this worth it

Wtf the box is my favorite part! Outrageous! That’s why the price drops, gotta take off $500 for that high quality box and glossy foam that’s missing.

1 week later
#18888 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Selling some good stuff as I make my way out of the hobby.
Tron le
Original restored MB
Original restored MM
Tron arcade
Cruising World Arcade
StrikeMaster
SuperChexx
Tons of NOS parts including plastic sets for mostly the major Bally Williams classics from the nineties.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Located in northern NJ.

Sad you’re leaving!

3 weeks later
#19029 3 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Casually looking for a Meteor...message me if you have one or are thinking about selling.

Quoted from truemagoo102:

How nice? A friend of mine is going all out on one right now.

Mike, don’t be coy!
Check out Toast-Mach1 restorations https://www.facebook.com/ToastMach1Pinball/
They have Pinside accounts but hardly ever use them. I hooked them up with that Meteor and they’re doing one hell of a job on it.

Great guys and their work is just ridiculous. Machines look nicer than the factory.

#19057 3 years ago

Anyone else have the issue where you want to sell a game. Then you get ready and take pictures of it to sell, and start rethinking it and then decide to keep it after all?

Trying to get past that point so I can get some cash flowing

2 weeks later
#19371 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I've had a frigging blast owning the system 11s, honestly it's probably one of the coolest things I've done, and I'll probably be known as the system 11 guy forever but I am having a lot of fun sharing pinball by renting machines out, so out of the 30 games it's time for me to cut the bottom 10. Only trades are towards sterns made after 2010. Pictures and ads will come this week. Best bet is to message me your number and I'll text pics.
Shopped
Elvira and the party monsters - 4,000
Dr Dude - 2,500
Mousin around 2,500
Road Kings - 1,500
Police force 1,600
Cyclone 2,000
Jokerz 1,600
Big Guns 1,600
Unshopped but playing:
Swords of fury 2,500
Game show 1,200
Also available:
Baby pac project? Got it in a lot never tested it because it has been too cold and didn't want to blow the monitor up, clean boards decent playfield. 1500
Mr and Mrs pac man. Almost every board is new. Needs sound board work and doesn't boot. 750.
Sorcerer booting project 1100
Stars booting project 1600

Sad I never got a chance to play that awesome collection!

#19404 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m sure Paul at wannapinball in central jersey would do it for you.
But I think those are pretty to install dude. You could probably do it. I thought the whole point was that you didn’t have to strip the whole topside? Could be wrong.

Hardtop is pretty involved. You have to sand the whole thing smooth, make sure all the inserts are flat and level, and then you clearcoat it BEFORE you install the hardtop...

It’s basically a step below doing a full playfield swap. You depopulate the top but not the bottom.

#19460 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone from the MA,NH,RI area headed to upstate NY anytime soon?

That is NOT Upstate New York! That’s Western NY. It takes nearly 5 hours to get to Buffalo from Upstate, don’t confuse them!

#19531 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Looking for a Baby Pacman

Brian, the96stang has one. I have some extra working vIDIOT boards if you need.

My son is looking for a Nishijin Pachinko Machine
to tinker with and understand the mechanics
Vintage is fine
Don’t really wanna drive too far for it
Willing to pay for what it is
Lmk if you might have something laying around

Quoted from insight75:

Wife just found one of these on Facebook Marketplace. 30 bucks. You may want to check there..... These things are pretty cool.....

Boy there’s like 3 at my local antique store for cheapo, they’ve been languishing for years. I’d gladly hook you up so I can stop tripping over them when I’m there. Most of them can be run off those big lantern batteries pretty easily.

#19577 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Not "upstate" NY .
Yooze guys call subs grinders for gosh sake.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Never heard them called grinders either.
Most people around h ere just seem to call them subs. In pizzerias and whatnot, they list heros on their menus, though I think that's usually just on their hot subs. When down in eastern PA, I've heard them called hoagies.

I’ll start calling them Grinders if it annoys those darn Jersey folk!

However, if anyone from Jersey is coming up to NY this week let me know, bought a game and trying to avoid the drive since I was JUST THERE last week, I’ll throw in a free grinder for your troubles

#19643 3 years ago

Does anyone have a playfield rotisserie for sale?
Looking for something strong and standalone.

I’ve got 3 pins to finish shopping this month and the setup right now is NOT cutting it.

1 week later
#19810 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPenny:

Hi all! We are new at this, but have been REALLY enjoying our first pin: Twilight Zone. It's so fun, that we're thinking of adding a second machine. We played Safe Cracker at a local arcade and just fell in love. Anybody thinking of selling one?

Wow, starting with A+ titles!
Cute dog too.

#19835 3 years ago

Kind of an odd note but figured I’d put it out there. I’m keeping an eye out for old pre-war games.
The little dinky ones, starting to appreciate that old classic gameplay.
Don’t worry, I haven’t gotten into bingos... yet!

#19888 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

"I wonder why there's not more women in pinball" - some blind ass dipshit

Woman can swear and make crude remarks too, stop pretending that 51% of the planet is some alien species

#19942 3 years ago
Quoted from Aphex:

This is not my machine but I saw it on craigslist if your wiling to drive to NY
glensfalls.craigslist.org link

I know who this is!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trip-1
BOOM! Chris is a solid dude.

#19995 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bowlers / shuffles are big fun but also enormous and complicated, which is why you see them given away so often.
$1000-1500 should get you a nice, working, decent shape solid state shuffle or bowler as far as I can tell. The WPC one is pretty cool (strikemaster?) as are the system 11 games.
An EM that needs work I would think should be free or close to it.

I’ve been able to get a free shuffle bowler a few times. I only took one.

the96stang has come across a few I believe, he could probably alert you next time he comes across one.

#20024 3 years ago

Vegas isn’t that good. Car Hop and Silver Slugger go waaaay above it!
I considered it anyway a few times but yeah 1300 for it is too much. Gottlieb’s are immune to the bubble effect, they always drag along the bottom barely ever increasing... except for Hoops of course.

#20031 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m looking for a bunch of .984 Token mechs, I have a bunch of .25¢ mechs to trade. Or if anyone wants to donate some mechs to support the resurgence of location pinball I’d happily accept. It seems I always have an abundance of exactly what I don’t need haha.

What kind??
The operator I work with has tons of metal ones he doesn’t use anymore. 20, 30, 80?

1 week later
#20069 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have mystery castle - 5500 firm
Time fantasy 1700 firm
Jungle lord 1300 firm
Black knight 2000 firm

It seems like insanity that these games are still sitting at these prices.

#20088 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wait...multicades with porn are a thing? REALLY??? What the hell kind of joystick do you play with?

Look up Peek-a-boo or Gals Panic. I just learned about those last week lmao
The 80s were wild.

Anyone have a Flipper Football for sale? Pretty notoriously unpopular game, I’d love to have one!

#20091 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Not mine.
newjersey.craigslist.org link

As if the game wasn’t offensively green enough they added GREEN GI?
Clearly I need to save that game

4 weeks later
#20388 2 years ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a wtb for this game, lol

Obviously because everyone knows they’re so coveted.

Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Looking fir a used pro spike 2 stern pin to operate, anywhere near Baltimore or york pa. Any title except Munsters, Star Wars or guardians. Max spend 4500 cash. If you’re looking to bolster your Mandalorian bank roll, I’m your guy.
Mike

I’m the opposite, looking for a modern Stern in the 4K range just to have something interesting for my arcade. Seems I put too many unique/novelty games out for the regulars. Even the unloved ones are fine, Munsters or BBH.

#20413 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Any New England/Eastern NY folks have good sources for powdercoating? Thinking of calling a bunch of local shops to see what they can do, but if you've already gotten good results from somewhere, I'd appreciate the tip.

Please let me know as well!!

1 week later
#20475 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely a good first game to get your feet wet. Solid state games for under $500 are unheard of these days. Especially one that’s relatively nice.
Some people think even project games should start at 2500 bucks. ^^^

Gonna be picking up a mostly working project Disco Fever. Asking a modest 3k OBRO. No lowballs. I know what I have.
Pics on the tailgate incoming.

#20512 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

HEP is over-rated

Strong words coming from the guy who just called pinball machines “tables”

#20545 2 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have a local person looking to give away a Chicago Coin Prestige shuffle alley. He claims it's in good working order, not assembled. Anyone have interest for free reach out to me and I will forward his contact info to you thru pm. He is located in Hillsborough NJ.

That’s so funny, I got a CC Caprice shuffle alley for free near their in jersey and it’s the same “family line” of shuffle bowlers CC was putting out at the time.

If anyone knows someone getting rid of or selling one of those 22 foot shuffle boards that you see in bars let me know. A friend wants one.

1 week later
#20765 2 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Yup. I have a friend who collects anvils and antique logging equipment. For years, he collected tonnage because no one was interested in that stuff. He's been selling off some of his duplicates in EBay penny auctions, and has noted how some of this stuff is going for 10x+ what it sold for just a few years ago.

Quoted from acedanger:

What possible enjoyment can you get from collecting Anvils

I have some old anvils I inherited and back when we had the estate sale the auctioneer offered what I thought to be a ridiculous number for it. I turned him down as I actually planned on using it and do get great use out of it. Still, even then I was like “Wtf people actually buy these things?”

I’d rather move 6 Haunted Houses up a flight of stairs than move any anvils ever again.

#20779 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

While I'm here I may as well say that I am open to trading my Sky Jump EM and/or my Surf n' Safari.
I'm mainly looking for machines from the mid 80's to 90's from Williams and Bally, but I'm also open to modern machines and a select few machines from Gottlieb and Data East (TX-Sector, Jurassic Park, Apollo 13).

I think the price range for all of those would require both games + cash.

Quoted from sagejr:

What started as a joke could turn out to be real. For all the anvil collectors out there, I really do have one to trade towards a pin! It's super old, big and heavy probably 175 pounds.
Send me a PM.

Is that it??! They seem so much heavier.

#20798 2 years ago

There's a rare Tommy pinball machine for sale on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/4136159819784944/
Just 100k but I mean... it's got 6 bumpers and EM chimes! Actually looks like an inverted Whirlwind.

Someone was just looking for the Tommy prototype recently and wanted to put down mad cash for it.
The 6 pops version is crazy

#20802 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man you know you’ve owned most the heavy hitters when you are digging around for this lot!!

Well... Excalibur is pretty cool at least!

1 week later
#20862 2 years ago

Going to be driving tomorrow from Albany area down into New Jersey with a trailer if anybody needs anything transported along that route tomorrow let me know

#20865 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sounds like you gotta bring my GOTG to POMC!

I can deliver for a small fee

#20870 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah it seemed close - was even looking thru the "will a pin fit in this vehicle" thread.
Good luck with the sale or trade, probably will have it gone this weekend I bet.

The old “it’s not gonna fit into my vehicle” excuse! Can’t believe you’d let this stand, Levi!
Vehicles have a roof, ratchet strap it on!

#20874 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

You know, Frost, I live only like, 20 mins from PoMC. We would finally be able to hang out.

Yes but he’s in NJ right now, ya goof!
I’m on the way back, had extra space too, bummer I didn’t get to deliver!

#20915 2 years ago

Just finished the last bit of an extensive shop of a HUO (documented) Gottlieb Genie- open for offers before I list it in the next few days. Still has the "From Santa" tag on the lockdown bar... I left it for posterity.

Santa never gives me a classic Gottlieb. What the heck!

#20938 2 years ago

Does anyone know if a thread was started for the August Saratoga Pinball Show ??

Paging Isochronic_Frost ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition#post-6347456

Here’s the latest! I wasn’t sure if I should start a new thread or not for the show. Still new to this and learning every day!

Saratoga Silverball is a go for August 13th and 14th I am talking with a hotel for a block of rooms. Not sure how many I should block out?

#20943 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

You may have a problem getting a block of rooms in Saratoga in August. Race track is at its peak. I'm going to try to get there for a day though!

Please register a game to bring!

I have a hotel that is willing. Not sure how many to block

1 week later
#20981 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I am giving away a Free Pool Table to make room for some pinball machines in that space.
It is located in Baltimore , Maryland.
Must be picked up by strong individuals...
Contact me if interested.

Other - For Sale

Pool Table ***Free***

New!

“I have a Pool Table which I am willing to give away Free to make room for pinball machines in that space. It is in Good -Fair condition and could probably use some TLC.It is fully ...”

1 day ago

Baltimore, MD

stretch2

Billiards companies usually only charge $250 to move and install a game. At least that was a quote I got locally when I was gonna get one.

#21062 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Can somebody confirm the areas that Fast Eddy covers pick up / delivery and forward / point me in the right direction for his contact details?
Or alternatively recommend somebody like him that who can pick up and deliver to Linden NJ within a 500 mile radius.
Thanks in advance.

I’m hoping to head down that way very very soon if you need a one time thing

#21127 2 years ago

Projects belong in this thread as well.

I never said they didn’t? I simply informed her that she should post projects mainly in the project thread because that’s kinda the whole point? One can post here, no need to go on a personal crusade over it, lol.

Quoted from alyssa:

Thanks! Condition wasn’t specified so I figured they’re just cheap EMs someone wants to get rid of, not projects. Thought it was better in the Northeast thread where they are located.

Both threads work, I noticed you’re new and offered advice. If you look closely at the pictures you’ll notice they look to be in rough condition, so it’s probably a project. Either way thank you for your post!
The seller just upped the price $300 so they must have gotten a lot of interest.

#21160 2 years ago

This dumb argument is why the project thread exists.
Projects sit around for ages. I’ve gotten quite a few that were up for weeks on end.
The rest of this seems to be a thinly veiled flipper argument about not getting dirt cheap games so they can resell for X more.

#21193 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Ok guys, enough is enough. I've been extremely patient but I'm reaching my breaking point. If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon I'm gonna aawwwww FREAK OUT, Le Chic

Maybe they’ve all been scrapped by now? Somebody please sell this man a Roller Disco

#21217 2 years ago

People want to complain that all the deals are gone, until one is thrown right in their face- a fully working Alien Poker for $1200 is a deal.

Noooo! Not that kind of deal, people want $900 twilight zones and $400 fishtails! Anything that’s not B/W gets passed.

2 weeks later
#21372 2 years ago

Had this game sold with a deposit and was delivering this when the buyer called me to cancel the deal due to "house repair issues". Anyone interested? I can deliver for free (well nothing too crazy)- I still have the game in my car and have gameplay video, just rather not have to set this whole thing up again.

Machine - For Sale

Home Run

Partially shopped/refurbished “I'm selling a Gottlieb Home Run that has been freshly repainted/sealed to match the original artwork.
This is the rare AAB version of Gottliebs Play Ball.

Backglass has a little b...”

2 days ago

Troy, NY

truemagoo102

Bring it to the show! I’m setting up now!

#21408 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If anyone comes to IIA to buy one of my games, be prepared to talk LOL ...... I love chatting with people about pinball
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"8b0d7d636f727394aadc919500eb413ea0dd98f8-1628833386-1800"};
//]]>

Hell yeah! I love talking pinball! It’s part of the fun, making new connections and talking to people. I’d hope if someone really doesn’t want to talk they’d just tell me. It’s not difficult, like when I picked up a game from shacklersrevenge and he said “listen the game is almost on and I haven’t missed a single one in 10 years” that’s a kind of dedication that demands respect and it still cracks me up to think about it! Hope your streak is still going, James!

P.S. Anyone looking for something to do this weekend should come to the Saratoga Silverball show

#21454 2 years ago

Any interest in a Target Alpha? Game is in pretty good shape, backglass has some minor flaking. Played like a champ both days during the Saratoga Silverball show.
Minor ball trail and very minor wear spot below the 3rd target bonus light at the top
Only issue is the bonus light isn’t alternating, haven’t looked into it yet.

Wasn’t gonna sell it but I really need to get rid of some games, and EMs would do terrible on route.
Comes with original manual & schematics.
$1200

#21490 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Anyone here get it?? I was too late...

I wish! Said it was sold and someone picked it up last night and that was less than an hour after it was posted.

1 week later
#21686 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Shhhh....I think he's on Pinside now. Sopranos just listed by a gent in CT who joined today!

Bahahaha! Insanity. Glass is filthy

#21728 2 years ago

If minor water is an issue look into the awesome floating floor systems that have plastic bottoms. It allows water to flow underneath while protecting anything you have on top. Great stuff.

Just bought out an operator and I’ll have a beautiful unfaded Dr. Dude with an unfortunately belt-sanded playfield for sale soon. Very tempting to keep it for myself, but I don’t have the time or space with all the other games.
Game is in decent, playing order but flippers do need a rebuild.
If it makes a difference to anyone, this game was purchased NIB and sat at his location its whole life. All the documentation and even the goodie bag is included.

#21741 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Are you keeping the WCS?

You bet! That’s the whole reason I bought the package. WCS is awesome. Put it right on location.

Quoted from Palmer:

It’s a New out of box belt sanded game. Also known as NOOB BS

Dude what are you talking about? Don’t be a tool, lol.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Belt sanded playfield? To clean up the bottom side?

Quoted from jcar302:

I was literally typing the same thing.
It's kinda written like it's a feature, lol.
But sure doesn't sound good.

I’m surprised the amount of people who seem to not have heard this term when it’s used often enough. Obviously it’s insanely uncommon to come across badly worn playfields that’s how people describe them.

Imagine you have a hand-held belt sander. Now imagine you press it down on the middle of the playfield. That’s how it looks. Lazy operator didn’t take care of the game and it got beat to hell and the playfield has bad wear due to neglect.
This Dr Dude is a good players game, has great, non-faded decals. Either you need to do a playfield swap, or keep it the way it is and enjoy a beater.

1 week later
#21810 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

where does one find a "handful" of games these days???!!!

We have our ways

Still have a totally working project Dr. Dude for sale, 1800 OBO. I’ve played a dozen games on it. Needs a flipper rebuild, good shop job, and you’d have a well-loved player.

Or swap a playfield, and you’ve got a really nice example!

1 week later
#21922 2 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

There are 2 Dr. Dude in the Albany area. 3k post 21900 has some wear. And one on cl that is shopped. $4350.00
albany.craigslist.org link

Three. I posted mine before those ones 1800 obo:

I have a beautiful unfaded Dr. Dude with an unfortunately belt-sanded playfield for sale soon. Very tempting to keep it for myself, but I don’t have the time or space with all the other games.
Game is in decent, playing order but flippers do need a rebuild.
If it makes a difference to anyone, this game was purchased NIB and sat at his location its whole life. All the documentation and even the goodie bag is included.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/426#post-6478365

1 month later
#22231 2 years ago

*Sale Pending* that was fast.

Just listed my Dr. Dude bought off a route. Game flips and plays. Adding more pictures now.
Serious playfield wear, needs a shop, GI connector is crispy and needs to be replaced. No battery damage.
With what Dr. Dudes are going for now, I think this is fair.
As many know, I rarely ever sell anything, and so being new to it, I'm trying to being as transparent as possible.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “This is a Dr. Dude that’s been on route it’s entire life, comes with all the manuals and paperwork. History of this game: Operator bought it and had it in his roller rink, S...”
2021-10-20
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 146 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22235 2 years ago

*Sale Pending* that was fast.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"6c93caee8b50dcc118ba74d2d871fb66f659c62f-1634764455-1800"};
//]]>
Just listed my Dr. Dude bought off a route. Game flips and plays. Adding more pictures now.
Serious playfield wear, needs a shop, GI connector is crispy and needs to be replaced. No battery damage.
With what Dr. Dudes are going for now, I think this is fair.
As many know, I rarely ever sell anything, and so being new to it, I'm trying to being as transparent as possible.

Sold!
Thanks everyone, That was crazy fast!
Already in the back of a car headed to its new home.

3 weeks later
#22437 2 years ago

*Arcade machine*
I have a nice dedicated Primal Rage, with a beautiful crisp monitor. Faded cab decals as usual. Side art has some damage/peeling near the CPO.
Trying to find a location for it, but I think Primal Rage is a tough fit for most places.
Asking $1500 for it.

#22493 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Darn this went fast

Sale Pending!

Granny and the Gators

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “selling granny and the gators. sideart was plexied all you have to do is remove the plexy if youd like the is intact as pictured.
this is a very hard to find game i know what i ha...”

18 hours ago

Middletown, NY

2,500 (OBO)

robotron

It’s a great game. Very cool and unique and a good player, despite what some say! Gotta be skilled at both vids and pins!

Did you post someone else’s ad though? I was extremely confused

#22518 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

I stopped "hunting" years ago after everybody "discovered" vinyl. For YEARS, I had free range over the troves of bins at Salvation Armies, and the garage sales of yuppies. Freebies and "Buckas" were everywhere (buck a record), and many times you could score twofers/threefers/etc. if you took a package deal as everybody abandoned those old boomer paper weights. Rolling Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, 80's Metal, Steely Dan, Jazz, even disco, hip hop, or outlaw country, were just a few pennies away as everybody embraced cd's and iPods. We were like Jolly Green Giants roaming the earth with a seemingly endless supply of vinyl discs for practically nothing.
Now, well, as I'm sure you're aware, everyone "knows what they have", and wants $25 for a fucking scratched to shit Journey album with some pubescent girl's name scribbled on the cover in magic marker.
The only thing I'm interested in at this point, is grunge and early 90's alternative original pressings to have backups to what I already have. Obviously the format was dying in those days during those releases, so there weren't a lot pressed, and the prices have shot up with nostalgia. But they seemingly reprint the majority of these on 180 now, I'm just a cheap bastard and don't want to pay $40-$50 for a copy that's in a sleeve vs a gatefold.
/Rant

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m a high end private dealer and buyer for a few shops in Boston / Providence so I don’t really go picking around for a few LPs here and there. But I will spend any where from $1k-$20k for nice well curated larger collections.
Should have caught me before the last WFMU show in NY. I had an insane pile late 80’s through late 90’s alt rock. Tons of Melvins Mudhoney Pixies Butthole Surfers first pressings EX or better mostly still in shrink. Made some mega bucks that weekend haha. And what did I buy with the money…
Pinball Machines haha

If you ever get offered any, I mainly collect 78’s
I love those old pre-war shellacs. I’ve got lots of them that are lost recordings. Many never even made it to the catalogs! I find these small time local label releases to be immensely interesting and historically valuable. The people involved and companies are almost completely lost. Their information has yet to preserved forever in permanence of the web!

78s fall into that weird area where by the time computers were invented they were considered extremely outdated and nobody gave a shit. Similar to antique clocks and pocket watches, information can be incredibly scarce.

There’s something magical to listen to firsthand recordings of people and the lifestyles from a time where the Titanic hasn’t sunk, planes had just been invented a few years ago and commercial flights didn’t exist yet. Cars were still rather uncommon and still being built by hand.

They’re still considered useless garbage by vinyl enthusiasts, so if you come across any let me know. I gladly accept all of them, typically they still are only worth maybe $5 for a milk crate full. Currently have a dozen crates of them!

#22525 2 years ago

Selling my recently acquired Area 51: Site 4
Plays decent, monitor is a bit dim, probably could use a cap-kit but is entirely playable currently. Right now it’s in the arcade with all the lights on, if in a basement or dark gameroom it shouldn’t be an issue.

Looking to get $800 for it. Offers and trades considered.

#22547 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Transporter, champaign fire, 412 in 1 multicade all came home from the show. Ads will be put up later. Message me if interested.

That Transporter was beautiful! Kate loved it

#22575 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Machine - For Sale

For sale or trade: Iron Man

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling (possibly trading) my very nice Iron Man (2010 version) purchased last October off of Pinside. The game was upgraded to LEDs at some point and the only other addition I ma...”

2 days ago

Medford, NJ

mlenow

Update: any trade would have to be a modern Stern or something with a backbox under 28”…non standard doorway entrance to the gameroom unfortunately

Only game I can trade you is Big Guns... is that backbox too tall?

Selling my recently acquired Area 51: Site 4
Plays decent, monitor is a bit dim, probably could use a cap-kit but is entirely playable currently. Right now it’s in the arcade with all the lights on, if in a basement or dark gameroom it shouldn’t be an issue.
Looking to get $800 for it. Offers and trades considered.

Bumping for this. I’ll make an ad tonight

#22587 2 years ago

Ad is up. Offers considered, looking for games that can be put out on locations. I’ve got too many personal machines! MODERN Coin operated Darts, Golden Tee, Billiards, etc.

Other - For Sale
“I’m selling a recently acquired Area 51: Site 4 arcade gun game. Game works and plays great. Cabinet is in decent shape, faded with some scraps and tears. Played it extensively w...”
2022-01-15
Saratoga Springs, NY
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 253 times

#22643 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Accepting over market offers (trade too) for anything in my collection.

Quoted from tp:

Ha ha me three.

I will be declining offers above market value for my machines. Feel free to throw me outrageous numbers that won’t be accepted.

1 week later
#22703 2 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a Pinball Magic? Take a look at my collection see if anything tickles your fancy. Maybe Transformers for a PM?

#22716 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“I’m selling a recently acquired Area 51: Site 4 arcade gun game. Game works and plays great. Cabinet is in decent shape, faded with some scraps and tears. Played it extensively w...”
2022-01-15
Saratoga Springs, NY
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 253 times

Price drop $800 (OBO)
Bump

#22739 2 years ago

*Arcade machine*
I have a nice dedicated Primal Rage, with a beautiful crisp monitor. Faded cab decals as usual. Side art has some damage/peeling near the CPO.
Trying to find a location for it, but I think Primal Rage is a tough fit for most places.
Asking $1500 for it.

Still have this Primal Rage if anyone is interested. Looking to move these arcade games

1 week later
#22874 2 years ago

Looking for:
Pinbot (players condition)
Caribbean Cruise (any condition or non-working)
Pinball Magic

Package deals considered for any two listed.

#22923 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

This one hurts my heart but I will be parting with my shadow soon. It’s beautiful and I will have one again down the road. I’ll put up an ad tomorrow. Need to make a space and I don’t think I’ll have much luck selling my Ultraman

Has Ultraman taken that much of a hit on resale??

#22956 2 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

isn't there already an albany league? or is it just one-off tournaments at excelsior?

Yes, there is, been running about 6-7 years I think? Mike’s been to it! Not sure what he meant, I’ve offered my location as a alternate spot to mix it up, but so far I believe most everyone in the league is happy with the Excelsior Pub.

I will be starting up a monthly tournament up in toga shortly! Just gotta learn Matchplay

2 weeks later
#23103 2 years ago

He should take a break! That man does not rest! He’s such an asset to the hobby, hope he takes care of himself

#23144 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

Grand Slam

New!

As is “Bally Grand Slam project.

It’s all there and was working... but you’ll need to puzzle it together.

Started a shop job about a year ago... then the baby came. Just have never ...”

3 hours ago

Cumberland, RI

300 (OBO)

Rascal_H

Went pretty quick. Thanks to all who showed interest.

Wow!! Been looking for one of these, what a fantastic price! Grand Slam has a really awesome scoring system and definitely a sleeper that goes under the radar.

#23179 2 years ago
Quoted from jturner:

Looking for decent Bally MPU AS-2518-35 to build new rules using Dick Hamill's BSOS add on system.
Either to buy or borrow for a few months. (if borrow you'd get the machine back with the new game and hardware)
I'm not picky on the title - just looking for a programming project to learn and improve the BSOS library.
I have a silverball mania that I have mod'd but want one that doesn't have a game written yet.

What is BSOS?

#23186 2 years ago
Quoted from Moelabby:

Looking for a fishtales or Houdini within driving from lunenburg ma . Anyone…… anyone?

Everything is within driving distance if you’re patient.

2 weeks later
#23257 2 years ago

Looking for:
•Any old VFM Stackerless Bill validators if anyone has some lying around.

•Caribbean Cruise Cocktail, working or project.

•Routed modern Stern

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#23395 2 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone making a trip from PA to MA anytime soon? Trying to get a game up from the Lancaster area…!

With the price of gas right now, shipping costs may equal the game!!

#23440 2 years ago

Ad is up, players condition Stardust for sale on behalf of local collector who is downsizing.
Looking to get into EMs or looking for a Spring restoration project? This is the game for you!
Not too many cheap games that actually play coming up for sale anymore.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Being sold on behalf of an older collector who is downsizing. More ads to follow. This machine is great for players machine or restoration project! Bad backglass, worn playfield, c...”
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 281 days
Viewed: 1359 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23487 2 years ago

Stardust cheap EM Bump!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Being sold on behalf of an older collector who is downsizing. More ads to follow. This machine is great for players machine or restoration project! Bad backglass, worn playfield, c...”
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#23625 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop!

#23633 2 years ago

Casually looking for Krull or Pinball Circus for a coffee table project, anyone got one kicking around?

1 week later
#23716 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one)
....and keeping on topic, I still have Ghostbusters for sale

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”

9 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

7,700 (OBO)

The same one who is a rabid Stern fanboy and mutes you if you dare suggest Gary might be cheapskate?

#23719 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Jurassic Park (Premium)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to trade my JP prem for a Mandolin LE.

I am original owner. No cosmetic or play issues. Game looks and plays as you would expect.

Has Tilt topper plus other mods

Not in...”

1 hour ago

Morristown, NJ

sulli10

Trade

Looking to trade my JP prem with Tilt topper and mods for a Mandolin LE. I am the original owner. Looks like you would expect a low play HUO.

I have a sweet Limited Edition Mandolin I’d trade for your machine. https://webermandolins.com/blog/the-crooked-river-limited-edition-mandolin

#23735 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

This thread doesn’t get enough daily posts to worry about a Facebook link here or there cluttering it up. The only time it gets cluttered is the back and forth over whether or not the clutter is actually clutter…..like this post

Hoagies Hero’s

#23740 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

And here you are contributing to the posts that aren't offering a game for sale

Ad still up, still open to decent offers

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#23949 1 year ago

Anyone have an LED ColorDMD for sale? Need one for an Addams Family with a failing DMD.

2 weeks later
#24080 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

That's cool Don. Didn't ask for an apology...not looking for one. I'm sure the roughly $100 you might make was worth it. Good luck with your sale.

I dislike flipping as much as the next guy, but Don is definitely NOT the guy to be ragging on.
I sold him my blown out Dr. Dude. He picked it up, rebuild the boards, and sold it a few hundred more.

When you add in his time and materials, the work he did, that’s basically losing money. He could have easily asked double, like half the jackasses in this hobby, but he didn’t because he’s a solid guy, and someone got a fair-value players Dr. Dude. Total respect from me!

1 month later
#24466 1 year ago

Looking for some arcade machines, players condition, for a location.

Mainly:
TMNT
X-Men
Double Dragon

Thanks!

#24557 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I have been made aware, via multiple PMs from people that saw this situation go down, that the buyer in question (George Riley) has a very long reputation of negative feedback for shady things, unhappy customers, etc. I was unaware of this, and had no idea who he was, but some quick searches around here, and other places, seems to verify this. If I had known, I would have dealt with someone else, just on principle of community feedback. Ah well, at least now I know for future reference. Moving on, no use crying over shattered playfield glass.
Speaking of which, shoutout to Bob Butch Butch2099 for hooking me up with some brand new playfield glass on the cheap. Wish I could have snagged a Voodoo from you too, wanted to try one out.

Just Google “George Riley RGP”
What a piece of work.
He’s well known with the local sheriff for the same attitude towards his neighbors.
Absolutely incredible stuff

1 week later
#24703 1 year ago

Anyone need some games transported from PA/NJ up towards NY/MA/CT?

Looks like I’ll be down there and my original plans fell through. Going tomorrow, Friday July 8th

Changed for certain to Monday, July 11th

#24722 1 year ago

Anyone need some games transported from PA/NJ up towards NY/MA/CT?
Looks like I’ll be down there and my original plans fell through. Going tomorrow, Friday July 8th
Changed for certain to Monday, July 11th

Last call for any pickups along my route tomorrow:
1st stop - Freehold/Long Branch area of NJ,
2nd stop - Reading, PA
3rd stop - NYC
Back to Saratoga

#24776 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Requests for shipping or delivery will be deleted.

I’m DEMANDING white glove shipping and delivery.

Anyone have the arcade games: Street Fighter II, X-Men, or Double Dragon?

#24818 1 year ago

Looking for a coin-operator Air Hockey table and Ice/skee Ball machine for my barcade. Opening next month and hoping to get a used one to start with

3 weeks later
#25017 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

NBA Whatnow? Learn something new every day!

Mac’s are super rare and kinda hated, but I always found them very cool!

Look into their arcade/pinball machines. They mounted CRTs into the backglass to act as a digital display and some played games. Kinda like Baby Pac/Granny and the Gators/Caveman but full sized.

They’re extremely difficult to work on, hence not often seen

2 weeks later
#25149 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'll take $5000 for my minty LW3 in a heartbeat if you are offering.

Data East’s are still foundering in these “rising tides”.

#25180 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who’s got a Houdini for me?

The Houdini coming to the Saratoga Silverball Show next weekend in Saratoga Springs is gonna be for sale.

#25198 1 year ago

Anyone in NY/PA/MA/CT looking for machine transport to or from Ohio/Illinois/Minnesota soon?

#25219 1 year ago

Hey New England peeps!
The Saratoga Silverball Showcase is happening THIS WEEKEND! September 17th and 18th at the Wilton Mall in Saratoga Springs, New York!

There’s still time to register your machine, and walk-ins are welcome!

•The website and machine list is here:
https://silverballshow.org/
There will be over 25 machines to play and a Pingolf tournament on Saturday!

•We have a Pinside event: https://pinside.com/pinball/events/saratoga-silverball-2022-2022

•And a Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/2hQfmRllU

•Here is our active thread where updates are typically posted.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition/page/3#post-7137238

#25231 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright, when grown “men” bully others over a listing in here it is f’n LAME. This Shadow that’s up for sale/trade is by far the nicest one I have EVER seen. I’ve seen it, I’ve played it and it’s STUNNING. Also, the price on Shadow is wayyy up just in the last year. Would it be hard to pry a away an IMDM or a GZ right now? Sure. But let’s not berate someone for trying. That is embarrassing and childish behavior. This is a thread for SANDWICHES not for BULLYING.

The front door thing was pretty funny though..

#25233 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You think? Kind of a lam-o Dad Joke if you ask me.

Listen here buddy, once I get out of the PTA meeting, we’re gonna exchange words!

I was amused.
That Shadow is nice, kissing my chance at owning one goodbye as they keep going up and up! Call me jealous

1 week later
#25331 1 year ago

I have an old Data East DMD that displays mostly garbage, and has acid damage. It “works”

If someone is skilled with a soldering iron and ambitious, the traces could probably be repaired.

Anyone interested? If so shoot me a PM with an offer. I have no use for it. I pulled it out of a Gottlieb.

#25361 1 year ago

Fun-Fest completely LED’d, works great. $700

#25382 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Ill be listing a really nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares (95 version) shortly. The game is in really nice shape and I would doubt it has ever been used in a commercial setting. The playfield is very nice. Has cointaker prem LEDs. Nice cabinet with just a few minor scuffs. Nicest version of the machine I have seen. $2350. Ad coming later.

Love mine. Really great in a big collection! Small nit-pick:
Strikes N’ Spares (Gottlieb/Premier ‘95 machine)
Strikes and Spares (Classic Bally machine)

1 week later
#25489 1 year ago

Fun-Fest completely LED’d, works great. $700

Cheap LED’d great EM for sale!

Half hour from Fast Eddie!

#25562 1 year ago
Quoted from BZarrCaptain:

You want an Alien for $90? Good luck.

It was originally listed at 90k lol

#25572 1 year ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

If anyone is looking for a Granny n the Gators, shoot me a PM. Game was working perfectly up until last week, but now I'm having an issue with a couple of the solenoids. Once it's all fixed, I'll be looking for $2500 - could offer a discount if it's picked up before I sort out the issue.

Really good game at a pre-pandemic price! Nice.

What’s the solenoid issue? Post in the GatG club, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/granny-and-the-gators-granny-s-no-stranger-to-adventure/page/2#post-7076057

I just started working on mine again, too many projects pushed it to the back of the queue!

#25583 1 year ago

Anyone need a Gottlieb Widebody lockdown bar, Shark-fin style? Fits Sys3 and I believe it fits for Solid State Gottlieb’s.
$75

1 week later
#25678 1 year ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Anyone looking for a Truck Stop , Centpede or Tapper arcade? please PM only.

Truck Stop is insanely underrated.
Small note: your collection shows you have a “Taito Haunted House” I’m sure you probably have the Gottlieb version, not the export!

1 month later
#26173 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

To promote inclusivity, I just go with happy Transportathon.

And don’t forget a joyous Lexus December to Remember!

3 weeks later
#26391 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

I’m out of space and would like to move this EM. Too many projects to work on that are higher priority.

Comes with schematics and all that jazz for your troubleshooting pleasure.

#26412 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Anybody need a Mars VFM4-L1 Bill Acceptor?

Parts - For Sale

Mars Bill Acceptor Validator VFM4-L1

Archived

Used, good condition - “Taken from a Dredd, Tested and Working

$75 or best offer. Includes shipping to lower 48”

2023-01-22

Winchester, NH
(78 mi)

GraniteStatePin

75 (OBO)

Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 66 times

Sad I missed this. If anyone has any VFMs for sale, I’m buying!

#26465 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale

Stardust

Pending

Functional - needs major work - “Being sold on behalf of an older collector who is downsizing. More ads to follow.
This machine is great for players machine or restoration project! Bad backglass, worn playfield, c...”

7 days ago

Saratoga Springs, NY

Isochronic_Frost

400 (OBO)

Pending

I’m out of space and would like to move this EM. Too many projects to work on that are higher priority.
Comes with schematics and all that jazz for your troubleshooting pleasure.

Sold! Thanks for the interest everyone!

#26487 1 year ago
Quoted from frankay39:

I haven't been around in a while because I have been content with my games, but the money troubles have come and I sadly need to move my Super Chexx. Just putting out some feelers here as I know some people from my home state of CT and the surrounding areas are active on here and might be interested even though it isn't a pinball machine.
Looking for $2500 OBO to be picked up from my place in Wilton, CT.
Good shape and fully working with cosmetic damage to bubble, base, and decals, customized to be Detroit Red Wings (home team with new sheet of Detroit themed ice) vs Colorado Avalanche.
Private message me with any questions, hope you all are having a great 2023 so far!
https://imgur.com/a/XReJ5Le

Welcome back from your 4 year hiatus!

2 weeks later
#26628 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:Trade fell through. Come grab my speakeasy for $1k before I lug it back into my basement.

Machine - For Sale

Speakeasy

Pending

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Better description once I get to my computer.

Comet retro warm leds in GI, Titan silicone rubbers, flippers rebuilt/upgraded with non-linear flipper mechs, mpu repaired and upgrad...”

23 days ago

York, ME
(158 mi)

Pinash

Pending

Absolutely ridiculous it has floated around so long.
Those flyaway targets are so cool!!

1 month later
#26943 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Selling my foo fighters pro 6k

Oh sick! I’m actually selling all my games today to focus on my Mahjong pro-circuit career.

2 weeks later
#27081 1 year ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Your comment is a good example of homophobia

I love my Homophones.

Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

I wish I had a Gay 90's I could post here for sale right now.

Toying with the idea of getting a Big Dick.

PM me with what ya got

#27117 1 year ago

Trying to help a friend out:
Looking for y2k-era Stern’s (Whitestar), 90s Gottlieb's for under 3k. Let me know what you guys have.
They’re for some campgrounds. Doesn’t matter how shitty the theme is.
Reliable, players condition games preferred. Most likely I’ll be stuck working on them (for free), anyway.

3 weeks later
#27274 11 months ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Haha maybe someday. I do think the market has topped out. Doesn’t seem like games are moving like before, and I don’t think prices can withstand another bump across all generations.

I thought the same, but tons of games sold at Allentown for what I would consider ridiculous prices. Plus the huge attendance suggests we’re back on the upswing. Tons of new blood that doesn’t balk at $4k for a C-title

1 week later
#27362 11 months ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Selling my loaded Oktoberfest Could be a Fast Eddie Run...

Machine - For Sale

Oktoberfest

New ad!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell, low play Oktoberfest that has the following upgrades; replacement Otto figure by @rosh, shaker motor, knocker, upgraded third flipper coil stop, Titan rubbers, top...”

16 minutes ago

Cleveland, OH
(419 mi)

eyeamred2u

8,500 (OBO)

Fast Eddie retired

#27365 11 months ago
Quoted from EricR:

On East Molloy Road right across from Cardinal Health near the air force base. Open Wednesday and Friday evenings for flat rate $15 all you can play. 20+ pinball machines and a few arcade games. Check it out.
www.skillshotarcade.com
Still hoping to find an X-Men Pro to put there.

Didn’t know they allow other people to put games there. Isn’t that @zlorya’s place?
Great location!

Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Wow, was that after his accident?

Yes, he did a few more deliveries I believe, but then called it quits. I don’t blame him, he should enjoy his retirement!

1 week later
#27452 10 months ago
Quoted from Inkretible:

lol yaknoww I've heard about drama in pinside forums and never thought I'd be part of one because I ignore this part of Pinside completely for that reason, but being tagged here has forced my hand to make my first ever forum comment to clear my name...Here I goes!
It was pure coincidence that my price drop was (hilariously) $50 less than the $7800 that I now see around the same time Bo's post was. I didn't even see your post, let alone spitefully react to the price decrease. Also part of the reason why I had my listing on FB only originally (to avoid unecessary Pinside drama). But as time went on, desperation set in and so I decided to lower the price and copy my post to Pinside market. One week later and here we are...defending my own honor.
I only became aware of this callout because a friend sent me a screenshot (again I never check the forum side of Pinside). Apparently when you are tagged in a forum post, it doesn't show up in your inbox/mail section but I feel like it should? (how do I make that feature request to a mod?) If it wasn't for the friend outreach, I would have missed this completely lol
Anyway no hard feelings, good luck with sale!

It does, it’s in the forum settings

#27470 10 months ago

Pinball show PSA:
Upstate New York’s 3rd Annual Saratoga Silverball almost 2 WEEKS away!!

June 23rd and 24th
Saratoga Springs
$20 for a fun day of unlimited pinball, roughly 30-40 machines! There’ll be EMs, solid states, 90s classics and the latest and greatest of the modern era. A portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting Project Pinball. As always bring a game (or several!) get in free, we are graciously accepting machine submissions right up till the show. https://silverballshow.org/machines/register/

This year we have decided to have TWO tournaments! There will be a traditional 3 Strikes tournament on Friday for those who hate fun- I mean, pingolf. The Pingolf tournament is Saturday.

More details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition/page/3

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/saratoga-silverball-2023-2023

We do have vendor spots available if there’s something you wanna sell, feel free to send us an email or a PM. We’re working closely with Project Pinball to donate a portion of the show proceeds!

https://silverballshow.org/

If you simply want to support a local show, I’ve got T-shirts and very cool pint glasses with a pinball embedded in them, like Stern does but more affordable!

Happy flipping!

#27493 10 months ago

Weird, didn’t realize I joined the Northeast Golf Cart Enthusiasts thread...

1 week later
#27544 10 months ago

I’ve got a Chicago Coin Hollywood project. EM
Keeps blowing the 15 amp fuse and having troubling narrowing down where the problem lies.

Really need the space. Good project for someone. $300 OBO

#27556 10 months ago
Quoted from Gregkel22:

Went to that hometown arcade in Norwood ma. Nice to see some older machines out and running. The machines seemed to be running well.
My one gripe, and it's a biggie....
Floor isn't level, some slight right to left downslope, and every single machine was off to one side or other.
Whaddya you do in that situation? What's fair arcade etiquette? Kind of sucked because games then unplayable. They may have had zero issue if I started sliding paper under there, but I dunno..
Know this is a sale thread, just that this arcade came up earlier. Enjoy the day guys. Go outside. Nice out.

This old thread may be of interest. It’s a back-and-forth about what the etiquette is.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-ok-to-level-games-on-location

Personally I wish people would tell me, because whoever is screwing with my levelers at the arcade is a moron and the games get all f’ed up

I cranked the nuts down and now they can’t do it anymore, but it was a pain. Also I leave Fish Tales with a very minor left lean because I prefer that to the ball going down the middle anytime you hit the captive ball. That’s annoying as hell! This way you can save it most the time

Hollywood EM still available, $300 obo

#27597 10 months ago

Pinball show PSA:
Upstate New York’s 3rd Annual Saratoga Silverball OPENS TODAY!!

LAST MINUTE SURPRISE REVEAL: JJP Godfather will be unboxed LIVE today!!!

Saratoga Springs
$20 for a fun day of unlimited pinball, roughly 30+ machines!

There’ll be EMs, solid states, 90s classics and the latest and greatest of the modern era. We have several challenges and high-score tournaments with proceeds going towards Project Pinball. Bring a game, get in free! We’re still getting 11th hour submissions! https://silverballshow.org/machines/register/

This year we have decided to have TWO tournaments! There will be a traditional 3 Strikes tournament today for those who hate fun- I mean, pingolf.
The Pingolf tournament is tomorrow!
More details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition/page/4#post-7636494
https://pinside.com/pinball/events/saratoga-silverball-2023-2023

#27613 10 months ago

Thanks for all the support for the Saratoga Silverball! The show was a great success! Several games sold. Looking forward to continued growth and improvement next year.

And with that, can’t believe I’m saying this but:
Looking for a Wrestlemania in good shape, can be NIB but no way in hell I’m paying LCD Stern prices for that thing.

Other games I’m casually looking for: Deadly Weapon, Xenon, Car Hop, Rack ‘Em Up, and Vegas. Only got room for one, so whatever comes up first for a good price!

1 week later
#27709 9 months ago

Working, playing Space Odyssey, nice players condition. $1k obo

#27735 9 months ago

Working, playing Space Odyssey, nice players condition. $1k obo

Also have a fully working Pro-Football Gottlieb for sale, $900 OBO and may have a Laserball for sale soon.

Trying to make some room in the workshop. Don’t be afraid to offer, let’s haggle!

Games I’m casually looking for: Viper Night Drivin’, Xenon, Car Hop, Rack ‘Em Up, and Vegas. Still looking for decent Wrestlemania (NIB is okay)

Still open for ANY sub $3k DMD:
(Minus Waterworld and Barb Wire)

Trying to help a friend out:
Looking for y2k-era Stern’s (Whitestar), 90s Gottlieb's for under 3k. Let me know what you guys have.
Reliable, players condition games preferred. Most likely I’ll be stuck working on them (for free), anyway.

#27772 9 months ago

Also have a fully working Pro-Football Gottlieb for sale, $900 OBO and may have a Laserball for sale soon.
Trying to make some room in the workshop. Don’t be afraid to offer, let’s haggle!
Games I’m casually looking for: Viper Night Drivin’, Xenon, Car Hop, Rack ‘Em Up, and Vegas. Still looking for decent Wrestlemania (NIB is okay)
Still open for ANY sub $3k DMD:
(Minus Waterworld and Barb Wire)

Let’s haggle!

Space Odyssey $900 OBO
Pro-Football, the cool Gottlieb EM that shoots the ball from up between the flippers $900

#27783 9 months ago

Let’s haggle!
Space Odyssey $900 OBO
Pro-Football, the cool Gottlieb EM that shoots the ball from up between the flippers $900

$800 bucks each
Come get ‘em!

#27811 9 months ago

Let’s haggle!
Space Odyssey $900 OBO

Make an offer for these. Space Odyssey is a really fun EM! Can provide pictures for those interested.

1 week later
#27901 8 months ago

Gottlieb Pro Football, $800
Have pics if needed

2 weeks later
#28070 8 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

What happened to that dude?

Totegate was really a gem that bridged the gap between the crop-dusting outrage and the ever relevant imamaculate Baywatch thread. I miss the days of Officer Utah’s Pinside Price Police truck with the fuckin’ Millipede in the back being posted in nearly ever damn thread.

On topic: Gottlieb Pro Football fully working, make offer.

3 weeks later
#28283 7 months ago

Looking for a slim, 2 hopper changer that takes new 5s 10s and 20s.

I’d prefer an American, but anything that is reliable will work

1 month later
#28776 5 months ago

This is Pinside, we use Pinside Mail™ here!

None of this Meta/IG/Y2K internet slang! No Direct Messages or Private Messages.
Only PinsideMail™ (patent pending)

2 weeks later
#28979 5 months ago

Ten years ago I got pulled over and ticketed in VT doing 80 on that long stretch of highway.
The game in the back of my truck was High Speed, true story.

About 8 years ago my buddy got tagged in one of those spots where it’s downhill and the speed limit drops by 20 mph. It was definitely a BS ticket and a spot that cops usually like to sit at. He ignored the ticket and figured he’d never go back to VT.

His sister just got married last year in, you guessed it, Vermont!

He nervously called the county that he got the ticket in and asked about it, hoping he didn’t have a bench warrant or something waiting. The clerk was shocked he called and said “yep, it’s still here $65 and you’re all set!” He said surely it’s more than that after all these years!

The clerk responded, “I’m just glad you actually called! Most the time we never hear from ‘em again!”

Also a True Story!

1 month later
#29226 3 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Is this a first? At minimum deserves a Pinside achievement badge for posting a business FS.

There have been a few Ops, parts and other business sold on here before. Still wishing someone would buy GPE so we can get all our parts from one place

#29319 3 months ago

Why do you guys act like it’s insane to take a $800 loss on a USED GAME.
Hello 2018-2019? Prior to 2020 it was normal, you paid $6200 for a NIB stern, played it for 6 months to a year and then sold it for $5500 or less.

If you overpaid during covid, then you’re getting a reality check. You’re still getting over 85% of the value of your purchase. The fuck else can you buy and only lose a few hundred bucks when you sell it?

1 month later
#29721 77 days ago
Quoted from Jayzerblade:

Machine - For Sale

Meteor

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Playfield was torn down touched up and clear coated
Titan rings, comet leds with anti flicker boards, new plastic set, stamped targets, flipper bats, after market mpu, and new play...”

19 hours ago

Essex, VT
(103 mi)

Jayzerblade

Cool that meteor has an old Vermont operator tag in it! It’s spend its whole life in that state. Really cool to see games like that still around!

#29728 77 days ago

When’s Met getting rerun? Wondering if I should following this thread or wait till Stern announces the vault later this year

#29735 77 days ago

Oh, and the guy that came to buy a working but worn Space Shuttle for $400!
Pulls out three hundred and ninety two dollars and fifty cents and goes “I just had lunch at Taco Bell down the street, this is all I have….”

That’s awesome.
At some point, while sitting there, he must have realized that $7.50 lunch came out of his pinball money and had to chew with regret and an overwhelming feeling of idiocy

#29836 73 days ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

People caring about you bringing it on the train is way less of a problem then the stairs getting it in & out..
Anytime I go to Brooklyn in costs me $100-$200 in food I need to bring home and eat while I'm there... Minimum
Anyone want to trade for a Venom LE? (To try to get back on topic) Other ads coming soon. I need to renew Deadpool & GFLE also.

One of these days someone is going to have to try it. It’s been on my mind too long and I need to know how it would go! Picking up pins using the train sounds hilarious. People could try to rob you, but they wouldn’t get very far before you could just thump ‘em.

1 week later
#29919 61 days ago

!!ATTENTION NEW ENGLANDERS!!
HUGE warehouse sale!!
*NO PINS*
Milford, CT.

Roughly 50 pieces of amusement equipment
About 50/50 working/not working
PRICED TO MOVE
Can plug in to test, cash and carry
Bring truck and trailer! This is a fire sale, we’re consolidating some warehouse space and we want to be out before Summer. We are talking rock bottom deals to get these out.

We’ve got:
• Crane machines
• old Video games
• Air hockey’s
• Ice balls

Most of this stuff comes from different arcades, AS-IS. We need it gone or else we’ll probably be breaking it up and hauling it to the dump. No holds. No pictures. What you see is what you get. PM me to set up time to come take a look. Bring your 20 footer!

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by isochronic_frost. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=isochronic_frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.