New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 85741)

Northeast US For Sale Thread

By herbertbsharp

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,470 posts
  • 913 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by billsfanmd
  • Topic is favorited by 537 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6506 4 years ago

Hello all, I'm brand-new here and I'm looking to get into the lovely hobby of pinball collecting

I don't really no where to start, but I'm really into fixing things, so I suppose I'd love to get a rough, fixer-upper of a table that doesn't have to look good, just one that I can play hard
If there's anyone out there near the Capitol Region (Albany) with some really rough tables, that may or may not work, let me know! I'd like to stay under the $400 range if possible. I can travel some distance, say 50-100 miles.
Thank you all in advance!

1 month later
#6723 3 years ago

1979 Eros One, Fascination/Allied Leisure "Fully Shopped" $600
I love the look of this pin out of most the cocktails.
albany.craigslist.org link

8 months later
#8495 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for a Namco Ms. Pac Man/Galaga 20 year reunion (non-cabaret) if anyone has one for sale

Not to step on toes, but I'm looking for one as well! Any arcade machine that plays Galaga, (non-multicade). A friend of mine is going though a really tragic family situation and he's an avid Galaga player, insanely good. Figured nothing cheers ya up like arcade therapy.

1 month later
#8871 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm starting to clear out a stash of parts that I probably won't be using in any winter projects.
Check my marketplace listings--a handful of plastic ramps, Alvin G MPUs, refurbished classic bally & stern lamp boards, Sonic shooter housing, Gottlieb Genesis robot figure, R911 wireform, R911 ball lift assembly.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/forceflow/market
I'll be listing a handful of more items as well, as I sort through a few more boxes throughout the week.
If you pick-up locally, I'll knock off the shipping costs.

Let me know if you need a hand at all, Force! I've been doing a fair share of cleaning out but it always seems like more fun when it's someone else's stuff. When it's your own, you keep remembering how much of it there is and how you want to hold onto a lot but it takes up too much space... the never-ending struggle!

Also if anyone is selling an Orbitor 1 or other novelty pins/projects let me know. Still looking to see what's out there. Preferably late 80's games.

#8884 3 years ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

Pretty sure there is an orbiter 1 in buffalo on the market.

I have seen that ad, the fellow reached out to me.
However I'm hoping there maybe be another out there a little closer... wasn't looking too forward to driving out to buffalo

#8886 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This is the first time I've seen one pop up in the northeast. It's a rare game, so if you really want one, you may have to drive pretty far to find one.

Hm... okay, if I buy it will you come and play it?
My only concern is that in a collection of only a few games, it may get old very fast... but the cool factor is very high

#8888 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

But you can stop at Pocketeer for the day too

That is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that! Thank you

2 weeks later
#9178 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If you're willing to venture a bit west I think I have a couple. (actually populated)

You'll have to show me when I'm out there in a few weeks!

#9209 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

WTB Heavy Metal Melt down anyone selling one within a 5 hour drive of boston? i'm open to any condition including projects.

This is a tough one! I've kept an eye out and to my knowledge they don't move often. Very hard to come by, and I believe for some reason they were much more popular in Europe as opposed to the states. Best of luck to you!

#9260 3 years ago

Just curious, I've seen them go for a lot...
What would a low-end players PoTC cost me around here? I really loved that game when I used to play it at the arcades... But might be a little rich for my blood at the moment...

#9265 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mine was in a flood and I still got more than 4k for it.

How'd you manage that??

1 month later
#9760 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Even with an Estimated Value of "unknown", I found it to be interesting that this game is ranked number #1 for EM on pinside. It must be a good game then.

It only broke into the top 10, immediately to top 1 (briefly #2) in December when it finally got enough ratings to qualify for the Pinside Top 100.

The issue with the EM ratings is that instead of minimum 15 ratings that all SS games and newer require, you only need 10. This reduces the possible scope that is used to calculate average, meaning that fewer people can make a higher impact on a game’s ranking.

It will come down the more reviews it reviews. IPDB usually has pretty reliable ratings for games that are not yet popularly rated on Pinside.

Still IN SEARCH OF:
Orbitor 1 spare parts and playfield.
Balls Lost World head!

1 month later
#10018 2 years ago

I’ve got some exciting news to announce soon! (Whenever I get some free time )

Finally set some great things in motion, what are some players DMD games around $1.5k or less? It’s gonna get beat so condition doesn’t matter at the moment

1 week later
#10147 2 years ago
Quoted from frankay39:

Any Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Bros Mushroom World games floating around New England? PM me, I have cash from a recent sale!

Those are some rare pins you’re looking for. Best of luck, half of New England is looking for a Mushroom World haha

4 weeks later
#10385 2 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Possibly looking for a nice Data East Checkpoint... in or around the Eastern NY area. The more I watch videos of it, the more I think i would like to own one.

Would you want one that is a stripped down project...? I still haven't gotten to my checkpoint yet. I, too, believe it would be a really fun game, but I have absolutely no time to work on it. PM me if you're interested.

6 months later
#11641 2 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I would reach out to Fast Eddie. He drove my South Park machine from New Jersey to Vermont for $350. Wrapped it better than a NIB and helped set it up for me. Couldn't recommend him more.

Is he on pinside?

#11703 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I had no luck selling Simpson's or Hook. Next to be listed in the Marketplace are Baywatch and Comet.
I'm not looking for any trades. I have spent thousands on the game room and the family spends most of their time looking at their iPhones.

In my gameroom the charging station is on the other side of the room! Can't look at your phone if it's not within arms reach. *insert meme photo here*

For real there are tons of ways to get us of the younger generation involved in classic pinball. Gotta mix it with the stuff they like, classic arcade games. I've found Galaga has been pretty popular in particular.

My girlfriend actually doesn't like new pinballs. The depth and packed playfields overwhelm her and she gets bothered by the lights. Turns out she likes the classic EMs from the 70's and she's a ridiculously good player at them, better than me. I like some of them, but I wouldn't have any in my gameroom if not for her enthusiasm.

I bring all my friends over and they love the novelty games a lot as well. Slowly I'm easing them into pinhead society!

#11760 2 years ago

Thinking about picking up a player game, doesn’t need to look pretty, can have some wear.
Interested in titles like BBH, or Avatar, are those available around this area and what do they usually run? Like in the 5/10 to 7/10 range if you want to rate it

1 week later
#11802 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Thank you for the offer but can’t
It’s a donation and I won’t even own the game after I drop it off
Am trying to give back to the communit but only have so much to spend on this
But I do thank you for the offer

Will you be doing the work on it? A lot of those games don’t last long because nobody does the upkeep

#11838 2 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

DE Time Machine (nice) project $1,000 firm.
I have a project TM that will make for a killer player with a little work. Great backglass, good playfield, LEDs throughout. Played great, and now.... Well, doesn't. Game powers up, but no ball is ejected into the shooter lane. Fourth display is out. I haven't troubleshot the issue at all.
Game is located in Watertown MA, and load-up is a breeze. Back right up to the garage, and we can slide it right into the bed of your truck. Cash only as I'm putting the money into updating my boxing ring. I can email/text pics for those that are seriously interested. Any less than a grand, and I'll hold onto it and finish it up in the spring.

Quoted from bluespin:

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

uhh??!

#11857 2 years ago

Anyone want to buy my GB pro?

Kinda tempted, not gonna lie. As always I'm in the "wish I could swing it right now". Is this your personal or was this the one at the bar downtown?

#11864 2 years ago

This reminds me, probably the wrong thread to ask this in but is there anyone in the Northeast who is great at Data East power supply repairs? This one doesn't seem to be giving enough voltage to the game to power everything at once. Looking to get it repaired instead of replacing it with a new one.

#11869 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

There are several people. Marco and PBL also sell a replacement kit for the main connector and pins.
To be honest, I would get a Rottendog and get the old one repaired and keep it on hand. DE PSB’s generally run hot and can have issues.

This one did exactly that. Connectors to the GI got so hot it caught on fire and desoldered the connections right off the board. Game still boots and plays somehow. But when you flip the flippers even with the brand new board they are weak and barely move, and the DMD almost goes out completely. Maybe I do have to get a new one..

1 week later
#11984 2 years ago

ISO an Orbitor 1 cab and backbox! I bought the glass and I have a line on a playfield (though any other leads are appreciated) any and all parts gladly accepted as well as a complete boardset.

#11997 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

ISO an Orbitor 1 cab and backbox! I bought the glass and I have a line on a playfield (though any other leads are appreciated) any and all parts gladly accepted as well as a complete boardset.

You guys are incredible! I just picked up my Orbitor 1 cab, big thanks to zacaj for the lead and drgnlair

PLUS my Orbitor 1 backglass + Plexi bubble came in the mail from across the country in only 3 days!! AND IT WAS IN ONE PIECE! I am truly in awe it wasn’t smashed to bits. It has some extra cracks that I didn’t want but to be honest I’m not gonna throw a fit because I highly doubt I’ll ever see a spare Orbitor 1 3D backglass hanging around.

My next big challenge is getting all the mechs to populate a stripped playfield, or finding a populated playfield.
So if anyone knows someone with spare spinning bumpers or the 7-bank drop targets that will be my biggest challenges! I would prefer a populated playfield, because the wire harness is gonna be awful to recreate.

Also I will most likely just build a head, but if someone has a spare Stern Electronics Head, I was told that ANY head will work for this game. So if someone has one, I’m interested!

Thanks again, Pinside has been incredible for me! I mean I literally posted, got leads and had a cab in TWO days!!! That’s insane!

1 week later
#12057 2 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Machine - For Sale
Total Nuclear AnnihilationNew!HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Up for sale is a brand new Tna. Wife isnt feeling the theme and brutality so it's time for a change.
Outlanes

Wow really wish I could swing this one!!

#12063 2 years ago

I'm looking for the Stern Electronic's Widebody cabinet hardware. Coindoor, lockdown and everything!

1 month later
#12313 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

NGG -$3500
Haunted House $2500
Torpedo Alley Project with spare playfields $900
Ads in market place and forum.
Thanks, James

Messaged!

3 weeks later
#12473 1 year ago

Parting out a Secret Service playfield. Most of the plastics are beat up, but mechs are complete. Also have the topper and head with all 5 of those panels that are usually missing.
Have the transistor board too

2 weeks later
#12551 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Looking for an upright modern electronic dart board for a buddy. Wants one with all the bells and whistles. Let me know if anybody has one they are looking to get rid of.

I believe that ejacques had one a while ago. He may still.

1 week later
#12604 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

LOL. My fingers must have been too cold to type. Sent a pm.

Quoted from tjc02002:

He said in an earlier post “16 feet”.

You both have been on here for over 6 years! Add a damn avatar already!! Use anything! Don’t leave your profile picture as the default

1 week later
#12672 1 year ago

Is there anyone in the New England area who redoes playfields? I’m looking to have some my playfields tocuhed up and clearcoated. Also need inserts levels and such. Some of them I’m doing myself but a few are keepers that I’d like to get a really nice, professional-grade job done.

Mainly I want my Baby Pac to be clearcoated, I don’t want the overlay. I know it’s an odd sized playfield and I’ve met resistance for some reason when I’ve inquired with couple folks.

3 weeks later
#12891 1 year ago

So this is kind of an odd thing to post here, but I have a large, 2 player sit-down Wing Wars arcade game. One side plays just fine, the other needs a cap kit, not totally sure but it seems to turn in and play blind. Haven’t messed with it much, sorts inherited this beast.

Ground floor, located in my arcade currently. You can back right up to the loading bay. Just need a lot of help to move this gigantic monster.

Asking $200. feel free to PM for details

1 week later
#13013 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Anyone have a single player head for a 70s willams
Like for Big Ben and in that era
Lmk
Going to Allentown as well
Thanks

https://www.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available

#13096 1 year ago
Quoted from ejacques:

If zaphod passes....we would probably take this for a Western Mass Pinball club we are trying to get off the ground.

Nice!!! Can I get updates?? You’re close enough that I’d probably be interested haha

#13104 1 year ago

If things work out, I will be looking to sell my Mars Trek.

Players condition, just finished a several-months long shop out. Went though absolutely everything. Plays great, will post a thread soon.

Just curious if there’s interest

2 weeks later
#13237 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Maybe off topic but have a mid 60s Bally Slot project available if anyone is interested.

What does something like that run?

#13270 1 year ago

Does anyone have a Caveman project for sale? I know it’s a hated game, but I have a bit of a morbid curiosity for it now.

#13313 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Hah, just meet me.

Are we gonna start a “Pinside Singles” thread?
Pinside, now sponsored by Match.com

1 week later
#13392 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Can someone go and save this poor time machine? worcester.craigslist.org link

Looks decent, wonder why it’s a “parts machine”

Probably a case of “it won’t turn on so I junked it”

#13401 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I’m actually first in line for once! Might be able to sell it to James again, you never know.

Nice snag! When ya getting it?

#13435 1 year ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yes, but is it IMMACULATE?

IMAMACULATE* Jeez these N00bs are so naïve to the Pinside lingo

#13441 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Chill homie - sealawyer - ya spelled it wrong dude, I-M-A-M-A-C-U-L-A-T-E.
isochronic_frost was just teasing probably.
Everybody be friends, and make of fun of Pinside’s real unholy grail - the TOTE.

Thanks @mistermoberg!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-nearly-imamaculate

@sealawyer, it’s a joke, the best part of the thread was all the hype of 600 plays making a truly imamaculate game!

3 weeks later
#13612 1 year ago
Quoted from Drain860:

Wanted Paragon

Boy do I know the guys for you. They restored the gorgeous Paragon that sold for 4K at Pinfest. They’re working on another now! If you want a Paragon that is genuinely the nicest out of the entire east coast, I would recommend toastin

1 month later
#13894 1 year ago

Anyone looking to sell a Super Mario Brothers?

Trying to beat me to it?! Decently priced ones are a rarity

3 weeks later
#14181 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'd trade it for a solid state game. This Neptune is nice, just trying to get something a little bit more competition friendly for a pinball club that is getting closer and closer to opening every day!

Count me in!!

1 week later
#14257 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I'm here, out of all the arcades there is one working pin, GB...with weak flippers. Everything else is out of order.

I don’t visit Fun world or Funa’rama often, Fun world’s Deadpool and Woz are STILL down???

#14269 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

You couldn't be more wrong. It takes minimal effort. The sad truth is that very few operators are either capable enough, or are willing to put the time in.

Depends on the game and the location. Some games in absolute tanks that will work through anything (90’s Williams) others will break if you look at them wrong, and then some are like fine cars, and require constant supervision or a small issue will quickly and exponentially grow

1 week later
#14355 1 year ago

Locally the large factor Quad Graphix is throwing out a shitton of old PCs from the 90’s and early 2000’s not sure if they’ll “give them away” but you can just hop into the dumpster and have tons of old IBM hardware

2 weeks later
#14483 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Just don’t quit the transport like you did pinside the first time
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-leaving-pinside

welp it was a nice ride, I enjoyed the time we had before the inevitable derailment we’re about to have.

#14507 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If only I weren't so satisfied with the moderation!

Is there a joke I’m missing?

#14519 1 year ago

Is it possible to buy a Strikes N’ Spares for not over a thousand dollars?? I mean the game as it really isn’t much. It seems to few folks who are selling think it’s a 2k game

4 weeks later
#14695 1 year ago

So is everyone else... good luck

#14725 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Market place ad is up for Sorcerer!

Machine - For Sale

Sorcerer

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Now that I’ve worked out the kinks with my Sorcerer, it’s up on the block to make room for the next one.

I think this game is a good player overall. Great backglass, nice cab...”

37 minutes ago

Watertown, MA

1,500 (OBO)

BeaglePuss

Sorcerer is SUCH a good game, definitely one of my favorites of that era. And a great price, GLWS!

(Found the bug that makes your text appear inside the previous ad. I accidentally clicked “embed marketplace ad” and that did it)

3 weeks later
#14897 1 year ago

Still looking for a good Bally Kiss, players condition or better.

Selling a Bally Freedom project, solid cabinet, backglass is a 5/10, pictures available. Game mostly works fine, operator was kind enough to keep a list of hacks done over the years and I’ve verified it’s accurate and gone about fixing some issues I noticed. Saucers don’t score at all, haven’t dug into it.
Looking for $350

#14920 1 year ago

Ad for Bally Freedom is now up.
Judge for yourself, game even has fold out schematics and manual. Pretty sure this game had been owned by the same operator since new.
Thinning out projects, this is a great player if you know a little about EMs. Also a great and cheap game if you want an introductory EM

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Game has a very nice, solid cabinet. Backglass is “okay” condition 5/10 flaking on the drummers Game mostly works and plays, operator was kind enough to leave a list of hack...”
10 months ago
Saratoga Springs, NY
Expired!

#14932 1 year ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Anyone doing deliveries from FL (Orlando) to up north? I know Ed doesn't go down that far, nor would I ask him.

Rixzilla does as well, he’s based out of Florida and goes to Mass often. I’ve used him twice and Bob once. Both highly recommended

#14958 1 year ago

I’ve still got my humble Bally Freedom available. Need a cheap little project for the winter? This is the one for you! One of the few working projects where you could play the game as it sits and fix the issues whenever. Basically needs a shop job and 2 switches adjusted/cleaned I’m asking $350 OBO. Don’t be shy

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Game has a very nice, solid cabinet. Backglass is “okay” condition 5/10 flaking on the drummers Game mostly works and plays, operator was kind enough to leave a list of hack...”
10 months ago
Saratoga Springs, NY
Expired!

2 weeks later
#15077 1 year ago

Anyone selling a Bally Kiss for less than 2k?

#15082 1 year ago

Thanks but I was already talking to that guy yesterday, and I have bought over a hundred machines on Craigslist and he is by far the sketchiest one I've ever dealt with. The story kept changing and basically it's in somebody else's basement across town and he hasn't even bought it yet. The dude was just constantly contradicting himself.

It belongs to my friend’s cousin’s uncle’s nephew’s sister-in-law’s roommate. Just send a blank check and I’ll deliver it

2 weeks later
#15176 11 months ago

In case I’m not able to work something out, is there anyone in the Northeast selling a pinball cart that I could pick up first week of January?

3 weeks later
#15289 11 months ago

Recently I played a Nine Ball and really enjoyed it. Is there anyone selling a players condition or project one around the area? I’d love one for a reasonable price, not some insane price tag :b

Let me know!

1 month later
#15547 10 months ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It took me 8 years to get one in the condition I wanted. The game is an absolute blast. For like $40 you can upgrade and do the Max Force combo with it. You *may be able to install Site 4 too. I am not 100% sure though. I wish I could still play it. Sadly my shoulders are too shot.

I've got a Maximum Force at my arcade. I was blown away how people still play the piss outta that thing. If only they'd stop absolutely destroying the guns, that would be awesome.

2 weeks later
#15668 9 months ago
Quoted from jhngh41:

Very interested in the Addams Family. Please contact me!

Hey newbie, when someone posts their stuff for sale usually the buyer contacts THEM!

#15698 9 months ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Lol far from a steal. Those rottendog mpus are junk, playfeild wear, backglass wear, I'd say a fair price but far from a steal.

I’ve never heard any complaints against Rottendogs before! What’s the issue?

1 week later
#15827 8 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

Try the old “oh hey my buddy lives right in your neighborhood and he can stop by and pay you in cash” see how quickly they backpedal and get nervous.
Best way to test it.
If they’re legit and they’re like “sure come on over” then you can simply tell them it was a test or you can fib and say “oh shoot my buddy is actually busy but I’ll come down within the week.”
That’s the best way to get info, and screen scammers without burning bridges on the off chance they are legit and just dumb as a rock

2 weeks later
#15990 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale

Swords of Fury

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “This a players machine, everything works, it has playfield wear but would be perfect for a hard top (which just became available). The cabinet is decent and the boards look nice. T...”

1 day ago

Ballston Spa, NY

herbertbsharp

Did it fall through?!? That is absurd. Price is fantastic.
I WANT

#16014 8 months ago

If it does happen then I will open my services to anyone looking to move a pin. I’ll pick up a shift across the state and bring the pin with me

In all seriousness, it does appear this way according to the letter everyone at my store has been receiving. And hardly anyone knows what’s going on to add to it. Some of the night crew were totally unaware yet some managers acted like it was common knowledge.

Good luck folks! If you’ve got a pin deal pending do it before Sunday night!

#16036 8 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

3400 ironman posted on coinopwarehouse on facebook

It was heavily routed and abused. Not the biggest “deal”

1 week later
#16119 8 months ago

Lol and I got blasted online for saying the police weren’t showing up to non-emergency calls!
It’s annoying that I share facts and people bury there heads in the sand! This shit is REAL.
Be safe guys! Bring friends. Be wary of purchases, and the neighborhood you’re going to

#16143 8 months ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Wow this is NUTS....right in my back yard too as I live in Albany, NY. Is the guy who was help up @ gunpoint ok other than being robbed? Crazy! CRAZY!! CRAZY!!! I can't believe this....just wow! Was a ad on Pinside or another site like FB Market or Craigslist? I'd be very apprehensive of any deals that sound too good to be true right now. I am in SHOCK!

It’s Albany... you’re shocked about a robbery? They only happen every day down there lol
If it’s not a robbery it’s a shooting.
It’s night and day between some parts of Albany! I’ve a lot of Pinhead friends who live there... no offense but I sure as hell wouldn’t!

#16145 8 months ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

It's Albany, NY....not friggin Chicago! I've grown up in Albany County my whole life. Very safe.....downtown Albany has it's problems especially Arbor Hill and the college ghetto around College of Saint Rose, Quail Street to Washington Park but the outlying areas of Albany County is no different than Saratoga.

Those are exactly the places I’m talking about! Now we still haven’t heard where abouts this happened, but man if the guy went to ANY of those areas...
Those places have only gotten worse imo. All though they’ve really turned Schenectady around and they’re trying hard with Troy.

3 weeks later
#16376 7 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am on a classic stern kick. Anyone have one for sale?
Long shot, but id love a quicksilver or maiden, but more realistically a galaxy would be cool!

Since he’s shooting for the moon, I’d be happy with a lowly ol’ Nine Ball

... Or Breakshot if anyone is ever going to part with one

1 week later
#16478 7 months ago

Does he have any unique European games? I’d like to ship European games out of Europe and not just reimport American games!

1 week later
#16528 6 months ago

I know this is short notice but I’m heading down to Philly to pick up a machine tomorrow morning if anyone has an immediate need to transport a game around Albany anywhere along the route!

#16567 6 months ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Craig's List Post: "pinball machine needs a new home ,I’m happy to give it out for free ...relocating very soon" Pictures of Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Elvira and the Party Monsters. People are so nice when you help them remove unwanted old pinball machines due to moving. This guy will probably pay you to remove them. Make sure and ask. You never know!!!

10000% a scam. Nobody gives away an Addams Family or a brand new Iron Maiden. You’re dreaming. Maybe in the 90’s but not anymore.

#16596 6 months ago

I created a facebook group (Northeast US Pinball For Sale group) that is similar to this thread:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NortheastUSPinballMachinesForSale
I found it time consuming to see many for sale posts on facebook that were too far away to pick up. I also see lots of interested buyers from far away that don't want to pay to ship. If the group gets traction I think it could be useful and solve those issues.

Totally a scam, nobody uses Facebook anymore.
And some guy who looks like Charles Bronson? Too good to be true.

*joined*

#16599 6 months ago
Quoted from JeffF:

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...
Atari Asteroids Cabaret near Binghamton, NY. Here's the Pinside ad...

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Other - For Sale

FS: Atari Asteroids Cabaret

New!
Archived

“Pictures are here...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/o5SnfEYPa4gS5FVe9

Game PCB has an odd issue where it takes 60-90 seconds to display a screen. Once this time passes the game works g...”

2020-05-16

Maine, NY

JeffF

Is this their normal going price it was this deal only due to the dying vector monitor
and their difficulty to replace?

Cabaret games are always hard to find!

1 week later
#16687 6 months ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'm looking to get my 2nd pin after my Surf n' Safari, mainly because my Surf n' Safari is inevitably going to need some TLC and will have to be taken apart. And I wouldn't be able to handle not being able to play a machine while it's out of commission being worked on!
As far as condition of the machine I'm looking for: Some cosmetic wear on the cabinet/backlight/translite is fine, but I want it to be playable with no issues and preferably I'd like to have a good condition playfield with minimal wear.
I'm interested in the following Solid State Machines (Non-DMD) with a budget around $2000 with some flexibility, depending.
-F-14 Tomcat
-Pinbot
-High Speed
-Space Station
-Police Force
-Black Knight 2000
-TX-Sector

The first 3 are plausible.
But for PF, BK2K and TX Sector, I doubt you’ll snag one. They go so fast! TX is probably the best Gottlieb next to Robo War.

3 weeks later
#16926 5 months ago

I’ve got a Time Warp cashbox sitting around. Time Warp is written right on it.
Normally I’d use them, but I figure I’d offer it to anyone locally who may have a time warp and needs a coin box for it.

What do coin boxes usually go for?

#16978 5 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ugh! The best deal on pinside right now. This is a great under appreciated game. First off its beautiful, the 3d back glass is top tier, the call outs are excellent, the game play is fast, stacking the multi balls / sounds excellent, rules similar to Iron Man and Tron . Yes, OMG, it only has one ramp. Who knows, with the new Avatar movies being filmed, Stern may give it a little code love with a VE . .
Super price (killing me as an owner ). Also a great guy to know if you're starting out in the hobby. He moves a lot of machines at very fair prices.

Once you get over the crushing disappointment that it’s not actually Charles Bronson selling you these games...

Herb is an outstanding guy and (against my advice) he’s selling an absolutely KICKASS Avatar!
Great game, great seller, fantastic price!

1 week later
#17094 5 months ago

Hey folks. After a couple things.
Cheap EMs (per usual)
and
(less usual) old pingame journals, play meters and vintage collecting paraphernalia and literature. Business cards from old arcades (would really like something from Broadway Arcade, early Expos, or unusual tokens.) Can pay to ship. Thanks.

I just got that huge collection of pingame
Journals about a month ago for free. All I need is the first 50 or so issues to complete it.
They’re pretty awesome. They have lots of info you just don’t find anywhere else

#17110 5 months ago
Quoted from scootss:

Happy with them? I may be picking something up in the future

The operator I work with workers closely with Mike, he’s a standup guy, and does so much business it would blow your mind.
He’s also pretty cool and friendly from what I’ve heard.
Maybe some day when I can afford games in that price range!

#17127 4 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Over $5k for a NASCAR. Guys is selling used pinball machines at NIB prices

No, he’s RETAILING pinball machines.
It was mentioned by someone earlier, but: collector to collector with zero warranty to people who plan/understand that they have to perform maintenance is FAR DIFFERENT from the average homeowner who doesn’t know and doesn’t want to work on their own games.
5k is high for the average NASCAR, but I don’t know what warranties they come with and what condition they’re in.

#17183 4 months ago

Actually - will also trade both + cash for a decent van or short school bus.

Coincidentally my buddy is selling his short gray school bus.
It’s pretty ghetto inside. Totally striped out. He was gonna do the hippie thing and live out of the bus and gave up halfway through.

#17193 4 months ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in trading for an allied leisure getaway project? Don't think im going to have time for it anytime soon with the lack of good documentation... and I can't bring myself to part it out. Very cool looking early ss game... very nice playfield. Missing a couple plastics, cabinet is decent, boards look okay but power section definitely needs some work.. some visibly broken solder joints so I didn't bother trying to power up. Backbox is falling apart will need some woodwork.. no backglass... no legs...has all the displays. Taking up room in my living room that wife would like back!

Cool rare game, what’s the asking price?

Also just putting out feelers but what’s Hardbody or Bounty Hunter going for around the area? Probably won’t be buying for another month or two but definitely interested in pricing for those two.

1 week later
#17274 4 months ago

Laaaaaaasssssssser War

Machine - For Sale

Laser War

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This is a good looking Laser War that plays 100%. All new star posts, rubber and comet LEDs in GI. Backbox has LEDs, inserts are incandescent. Player 2 score display has an issue t...”

1 day ago

Ballston Spa, NY

1,675 (Firm)

herbertbsharp

Got to play this Laser War!! It was the coolest shit.
I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the space.

#17376 4 months ago
Quoted from colinize:

Added to marketplace, also bumping after yesterday's spiral.

Machine - For Sale

Night Moves

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project. Game is in good physical shape, lots of LEDs, almost every major board replaced - new driver, power supply, aux power, MPU, etc. Have original driver board (may be good) a...”

15 hours ago

Malden, MA

colinize

No pictures on the ad? Have you done the ground mods?
Night Moves is a GREAT game. Finally getting a lot of appreciation.

Good luck

3 weeks later
#17556 3 months ago

If anyone’s looking for some jukebox projects I may have something for ya.

#17561 3 months ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Let me know if you have access to any Rowe/AMI 1100 Mech-series jukes. They ain't worth much at all. And that's why I love 'em.

It’s a Rock Ola 496 signature edition. Not working as far as I know. Had the CD retrofit, plays 45’s

#17582 3 months ago

Looking for a pinball cart. I’m headed down to NJ on Monday if there’s anyone in that area with one for sale.

#17587 3 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hit up Beelzeboob. I believe he is selling one of the converted craftsman versions.

His is already claimed

#17609 3 months ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

Avoid people selling pinball machines at all costs!
It doesn’t take long when suddenly you find yourself with a lot less money and out of space!

Edit: Just trying to lighten the mood... back to selling!

#17648 3 months ago

JUST picked up a project Williams 4 Aces. Seems to be a very uncommon and unique machine.
Just a mile from my house my car broke down, sheered 3 of my lug nuts! Can’t believe the tire stayed on.
So now 4 Aces is up for grabs.
Cabinet back panel is swollen, other 3 sides seem solid. Head is solid. No backglass unfortunately. Wiring appears to be complete and undisturbed.
$150 obo

#17723 3 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

i shouldnt even be in here. there should be a self-ban like they do in the casinos.

Sometimes I fee a junky clawing in the seat cushions trying to scrap together any cash I have to buy yet another project that will take me ages to get to haha.

#17727 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

if you have to ask you can’t afford it!

RFAR!

2 weeks later
#17847 78 days ago

Anyone interested in a Williams 4 Aces project? 1970 game with 2 electro magnets. It’s very cool.
Looking to get $200 out of it.

1 week later
#17905 69 days ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Thinking about making a little space. Easy load up straight out the garage.
Space Riders - $850
Nice playfield, mint backglass, cabinet nice. Plays fine, displays are good, new rubber rings, GI / Backglass LED. Only issue is the sound is stuck on low volume.

Was this the one for sale up there in CL? It looks to be in great condition and was in a private home for a long time. Congrats if that was this game. Looks very fun!

#17955 66 days ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've given quite a lot of thought about this lineup change, but I think the time has come and I don't have tons of room. Going to pass my much loved Last Action Hero down the road to make room for Rob Zombie. This game is in great shape, no cabinet fade, and no flipper button wear. The playfield is crisp and clean, no ticket wear, full Cliffy's. Full Titans, LED's, EnerGI Maestro board to control the LED's, new crane drop target stickers, 4 extra drop targets, alternate translite, LED's in backbox. Flippers have been rebuilt, flipper board has had the "mod" completed to prevent "flipper dropout". The crane works great, and the tar pit blue ramp is not cracked or broken. Running newest version 1.13 code. Has a brand new ColorDMD LCD screen running the latest color enhancement update. This is probably one of the most underrated pins as far as fun factor and "toys" (magnet, crane, the Ripper, three scoops, Smart Button, 6 ball multiball, two captive balls). $3400. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll get a full ad up when I get a chance. Thanks, Erik

What’s the mod? I’ve never heard of flipper dropout on DE’s

1 week later
#18012 58 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any intrest in trading a project pin for my project tron arcade game. DOA, came out of a strip club closed 20 years ago. Nice overall shape.

Keep it away from the blacklights...

#18020 57 days ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Archived after 1 day

Sold off Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Freedom EM 2nd Version

New!
Archived

As is “Game was not tested. Previous owner said, it was NOT working.

Condition:

It is missing the chime unit and back door.

Cabinet is decent with some wear/touch ups.

Playfield is o...”

2020-10-03

Bethlehem, PA

550 (OBO)

Jiggly_Martian

Archived after 23 days

Sold off Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Magnotron

Archived

As is “Gottlieb Magnotron project.

Game was not tested, so assume it does not work.

Cabinet is decent with wear. The original Blue design, was painted green.

Playfield is ok, with wear...”

2020-09-11

Bethlehem, PA

500 (OBO)

Jiggly_Martian

Make an offer on both.
Also, have a few more games coming..

Wow, I sat on my 90% working Freedom for months at half that price and it was complete...

Ngl I’m a bit salty about that!

2 weeks later
#18213 31 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone looking for a well tuned Bally Medusa? $2800

Wow, great price! Jealous, sadly I’m already loaded up for winter.

2 weeks later
#18365 17 days ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I completely agree with this post. When TH was the first to dive into hazy beers they were great. Now they need to pump it out to keep up with the masses and most of their beers are indistinguishable. CT has so many incredible small microbrews that are on par or better than TH IMHO with no long lines and many you can buy in your local store. Kent Falls, Alvarium, Firefly, Abomination, Fat Orange Cat, Counterweight, Back East, Legitimus, Brass Works, Little Red Barn, NEBCO, Hooker, Bad Sons, Fox Farm, Beer'd...too many to list. So don't rule out CT for great beer, there are many!

I think you guys need a new thread “best microbreweries in the northeast”

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 17.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 36.99
Playfield - Other
Pinball Stuff
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 209.99
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider isochronic_frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside