5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,610 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by HowardHurtz
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jcar302.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1034 4 years ago

Well, you got my attention.
Not sure i'm a $2600 pinball guy yet, but as frustration sets in finding a fair priced pinbot or space shuttle i'm starting to consider upping how much i'm willing to spend and BF is high on my list if I was to grow some balls.

2 years later
#7199 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am looking for a nice Road Show. If anyone has one please let me know.
Thanks!!

Do a central jersey search on craigs. As of last week there was 3 road shows that came up (that's right, three).

1 month later
#7545 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my excellent condition batman forever. Cab is near perfect, (if it has a flaw I haven't see one) LED's. Has plug and play subwoofer adapter. Really nice machine.
I'd like a Road show, but i'm open to other trades in similar value. I could add some cash for some of the better titles if need be.

Also have a road kings, cleaned, waxed, leds in playfied GI. Pretty decent shape for an old system 11. Everything works as it should. $1150 or could be added to a trade for batman.

Jackson NJ.

1 week later
#7658 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WPT was sold and picked up....I officially do not have any more games to sell. It was fun
However I sold three and only have two coming in.....need one more to fill that void
Anyone have a working game that's in the low $1k range or less? I know very few DMD games will be in that range but what is out there for solid state? Throwing some titles that may/may not fit that range:.... High Speed, Grand Lizard, Fathom, Seawitch, Gladiator, Party Zone, Gottlieb Strikes N Spares, Stern Stars, Harlem Globetrotters, Hollywood Heat, Fire!, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 (a CrazyLevi favorite), D&D, etc etc

I have a pretty nice road kings in that range. Fully functioning, good playfield, some led's.

2 weeks later
#7777 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am looking to buy system 11s. Anyone have any laying around?

Sent u a pm a few weeks back, I have a buddy with a handful that is willing to let some go.

3 months later
#8473 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Bride of Pinbot

Archived after 11 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a nice Bride of Pinbot i'd like to trade. Plays extremely fast, was tweaked, adjusted, modded by a respected member of the northeast community. Easily the best playing pin ...”
2017-08-22
Jackson, NJ
2,700 (OBO)

Just to be clear, as a listed price I have it $200 higher on craigs.
It's a "you probably aren't going to show up after making a deal" fee.
I always list my craigs ads a few hundred higher.

#8503 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Thanks, but it is no longer available

I have a buddy with a Mint condition premium (non slimer, gb models confuse me).
Couple minor protection mods, he sell outright or do partial trades with cash.
Flawless pin, he said low plays.
If u want the details, pm me.

#8512 2 years ago

Had some interest in trades and a few inquires about purchase (nothing solid yet).
I've found a couple pins from my list, so i'm now more open to sale and not just a trade.

Archived after 11 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a nice Bride of Pinbot i'd like to trade. Plays extremely fast, was tweaked, adjusted, modded by a respected member of the northeast community. Easily the best playing pin ...”
2017-08-22
Jackson, NJ
2,700 (OBO)

1 month later
#8882 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for a nice SST, Space station, BoP. Have a few pins to trade or cash

I have a buddy looking to sell a nice space station, located central NJ by six flags great adventure. He also has my old bride, but I don't think he'll part with that yet. Pm me if u want his number after you check the distance.
Joe

3 weeks later
#9184 1 year ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Also a pair of NBA linked fastbreaks. Sell as a pair. Comes with linking cable and all proper roms. Both games fully stripped and Titan bands and comet leds installed. Flippers rebuilt.

I bet they are a blast together. I had an nba for a short period of time, I never played it before, never wanted it and i'm not much into the nba other than what I see in passing on espn, but man that game was fun. I think it's one of the best titles for people that have friends that pinball is too complex to keep their attention with the rules. Me personally, I loved the simple 3,2,1 point scoring system.
It was a very pleasant surprise.

As for you guys that need a truck, IMO every family needs a truck. I'm not sure how people live without one.

On another note, I have a friend with a Fish Tales. Little more fade on one side than the other, no insert wear, leds, really nice condition. We are located near Great adventure in NJ.
$3200 or best offer.
If you pm me, i'll put you in touch with him, he responds right away and others on this thread have purchased pins from him.

1 month later
#9710 1 year ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Crazy initial interest and people said they wanted it but no one has followed through.

Put it on craigs.
Last year at this time I put one with a worse playfield than yours up for sale at $950 on craigs and people were literally driving me nuts to get it.
Would have been gone in a day, except the first jerk no showed, so it took 2 days.

3 weeks later
#9861 1 year ago

Going to be listing an undocumented Huo Mousin Around soon.
It's really nice.
Only notable flaw is a tear on the front panel decal by the left leg.
No fade on the side art (little bit of fade on the front panel, not bad though), playfield is excellent with factory mylar.
The best condition system 11 I've ever owned or even seen inside and out.
Cleaned, waxed, rubber and le'd.
I doubt a better one exists.

$3000

I'll get the ad up soon, hoping to keep it local that's why I put it here first.
More than welcome to come see it and play it.

Edit: I've gotten a few trade offers already.
Cash is preferred, but I could possibly take a pin on trade+cash.
A friend is holding a project pin for me so I need at least $1500 of deal to be cash if you have a trade.

I prefer project and players pins that I can fix up, system 11B or newer.

Thanks,
Joe

#9863 1 year ago

Archived after 14 days
Sold for $ 2,750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Hey Guys, selling my undocumented home use only mousin around. Best condition system 11 pin i've ever, or even seen in person. Playfield is in excellent condition with factory myl...”
2018-01-28
Jackson, NJ
3,000 (OBO)

#9877 1 year ago

Archived after 14 days
Sold for $ 2,750
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Hey Guys, selling my undocumented home use only mousin around. Best condition system 11 pin i've ever, or even seen in person. Playfield is in excellent condition with factory myl...”
2018-01-28
Jackson, NJ
3,000 (OBO)

I'd also be open to the idea of an Elvira and the Party monsters trade.+/-cash.
Possibly a demolition man too.

I've had decent amount of trade requests for the right machine i'll dig into the game fund to pay for my other purchase.

4 weeks later
#10136 1 year ago
Quoted from Ns2973:

I'd like to find a decent black rose as well

I have a friend with one to sell. We are by six flags great adventure in nj. If you are interested in traveling that far, lmk and ill give you his contact info.

1 week later
#10200 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People really seem to love this machine.
Is it long-term fun, or is it easy once you "figure it out?"

It does get easier, but imo, never truly easy.
I could part with mine, but I might face a mutiny from everyone that comes over.
I also don't sell it because it's so hard to find and buy that I may not get another chance at one.

4 months later
#11086 1 year ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Hey guys, selling a really nice gorgar. Cab is pretty decent, typical nicks and scratches. Back glass is really nice (couple chips, not visible with glass installed) Playfield has ...”
2018-07-31
Jackson, NJ
1,350 (OBO)

Selling a really nice gorgar.

2 weeks later
#11267 1 year ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I offered to buy it and the bubble hockey, 6 mins in and never got a response

If you are interested in a bubble hockey, I have a friend that has been considering letting go his sega chexx.
Located in Jackson NJ.

3 months later
#12183 9 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Good Morning,
Anyone have any of the following system 11s in the greater new england area? I finally have the space to have all 30 and I am 9 short. Projects prefered!
Big Guns
Bad Cats
Diner
Whirlwind
Taxi
EATPM
Pool Sharks
Riverboat
Rollergames

Not sure how far you are willing to go, but I have a friend in NJ near me (google map six flags great adventure for distance) that has Elvira and whirlwind both really nice condition with leds. I'd call each well above average.
He's more into trading right now then selling outright, you still have that Medieval or something else?
If you are interested pm me and i'll get you in touch with him.

2 weeks later
#12281 9 months ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Nintendo prices have sky rocketed, I sold my last tent for $1500 a couple of years ago. They're selling non working w/o monitors these days for $700. The Dr Mario daughtercard alone cost $200.
Taxis are a dime a dozen. The Tents are getting harder to find, especially with clean monitors.

While taxi's are more common, if you getting rid of the red tent anyway, it would most likely be a win financially depending on the taxi condition.

In most cases I think the majority here consider it a win when you get a pin for an arcade.

If the taxi has good ramps, little to no playfield wear, a decent cabinet and plays, it makes sense to take it.
It's hard to get arcade guys to pay $1500 for anything, taxi even at $2000+ is nothing compared to what pin guys spend daily.
Now if it's beat, it will be a money pit...

I'm a 50/50 guy with pins and arcades and I like Nintendo stuff (have a playchoice 10).

3 months later
#13112 5 months ago

Going to let my Williams slugfest go, my kids are 2 and 4 and it will be quite a while before they do anything other than button mashing.
Board refurb'ed with NVram by chris hibler
led's
bat rebuilt
new cpo, bondo'd and sanded where the metal meets wood so it won't tear again like the rest of them.
new balls
little to no fade on cabinet, new T molding (turns out it didn't need it)
Card dispenser is present (I've never tried it)

There are a few arcades i'd trade for (late 80's early 90's, sorry not interested in anything on a 60 in 1)
Might take the right pinball trade, system 11a or newer (definitely not older)
Maybe a few of the cheaper dmd's, data east simpsons maybe players Baywatch etc..

$1950 obo. I'd prefer anyone interested to come and play it.
I'll make an official ad over the weekend.

#13116 5 months ago

Trade pending

Quoted from jcar302:

Going to let my Williams slugfest go, my kids are 2 and 4 and it will be quite a while before they do anything other than button mashing.
Board refurb'ed with NVram by chris hibler
led's
bat rebuilt
new cpo, bondo'd and sanded where the metal meets wood so it won't tear again like the rest of them.
new balls
little to no fade on cabinet, new T molding (turns out it didn't need it)
Card dispenser is present (I've never tried it)
There are a few arcades i'd trade for (late 80's early 90's, sorry not interested in anything on a 60 in 1)
Might take the right pinball trade, system 11a or newer (definitely not older)
Maybe a few of the cheaper dmd's, data east simpsons maybe players Baywatch etc..
$1950 obo. I'd prefer anyone interested to come and play it.
I'll make an official ad over the weekend.

1 week later
#13247 5 months ago

Would like to trade my players White Water.

Really nice condition, shows and plays very well.
Most notable things to mention is that is has some minor insert wear around a few rafts and the topper is not an original (no shiny waterfall).

Dmd's only, I've had and have enough solid states. I have a small collection and this game occupies my #1 spot.

My preference is a mustang pro +cash (only game outside the top 100 I will consider in this instance)
Simpsons pinball party
For the right deal I may do some others on my wishlist too.
I don't need perfect games, but i'm picky about themes.

Would consider other newer sterns or some of the better Williams Dmd's.

May be open to a cash offer in person. Come see and play it. If we make a deal, great, if not enjoy the pin and some other games and that's cool too.

Pm me and we'll talk.
Over the weekend i'll try and make an official ad.

#13275 5 months ago

Hey guys,
Looking for a new #1 pin (number one meaning in my collection spot).
No Good gophers
Mustang pro (I've contacted the guy with one for sale and haven't heard back yet)
Simpsons pinball party
Family guy (maybe)
Batman Dark knight possibly

My preference is players pins, they don't have to be perfect.
Not into paying extra for modded pins (since I don't like mods other than things that protect from damage).

There are some others I may consider, but since it occupies my #1 spot i'm going to be picky about the theme, since most of the other pins get played by other people and I usually just play this one. My list is a pretty good gauge of the type of machine i'm looking for.

Have cash in hand.

edit: the mustang pin locally is sold.
I also may consider a transformers pro for the right price.

1 month later
#13642 3 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Putting this up for sale for my daughter. She said it’s OK if I wanted to pay the sales fee out of my own money too. WTH?
Looks like we may have another shyster in this hobby in 10 years.

Machine - For Sale

Big Top

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “1977 Wico Big Top. I picked this game for my daughter when she was little because she wanted her own pin. She plays the big boy stuff now, so this has been sitting. Thought I would...”

4 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Colsond3

I don't know anything about this game, but it looks nice and is probably a great game to give the little ones to play, especially for $100.
If my little guy (just turned two), didn't already know how to turn space shuttle on and play a game, i'd be all over this.

3 months later
#14527 14 days ago

Hey guys, i'll probably be listing a nice shopped, led 1993 gottlieb wipeout dmd pin.
Open to sales or trades, preferably system 11 or newer. But for the right deal I may go as far back as system 9.
Projects welcome, so are some arcade games (Atari system 1 or 2, or vectors).

Let me know if you are interested, in the next few days i'll probably make an ad (wife and kids start school this week, so it's not a top priority). If before then, pm me and i'll text you some pics.

More than welcome to come by and play it and some other games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbotz
$ 26.95
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.00
Pinball Machine
Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10,999.00
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jcar302.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside